I'd Come for You, I'd Fight for You
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

Jazper had woken up with the sunrise, fully intent on seeing his mother. It had been a month since his last visit to the Valley and she had been well into her prangnancy. He had left Garnet barly awake in the bed and had checked on the pups on his way out, all asleep. Looking out the window he sighed. The wind was blowing, and snow was falling gently from the white cloud covered sky. His large black hands picked up the black leather knife belt from the coat hook and tied it losly on his waist. Heading back to his room he picked up his red handled hunting knife and placed it on his belt. Grabbing his brown bear fur cloak he headed out into the cold.

Walking in the snow he kept his hood up and head down. He was part way to the Valley when a near by tree's scent cought his attention. Had Mom been to Crimson Dreams latly? Snifing around he followed the scents trail away from Crimson Dreams and the Valley until his olden eyes met a cabin. Duece had come here when Lucifer and herself were fighting, had something gone wrong? He jogged up to the door and knocked ,"Moma? Tal?"

[/html]
[html]
Deuce heard a voice around towards the front of the cabin. As she turned to look, Willow took off, streaking towards the building. Deuce followed at a more leisurely pace. The voice was unmistakeably jazz's voice. As she rounded the corner, she saw Willow attempting to get the larger male to play. Deuce let out a soft bark, and Willow came obiediantly back to her mother's side.
The mother smiled at her oldest son, aprroaching him and nuzzling him lovingly. She was in her lupus form, which was easiest for her to keep up with her month old daughter. Willow leaned her tiny frame against her mother's legs. " 'oo dis ma?" Deuce smiled at the male. "This is your big brother Jazz, Willow." Willow frowned. " fawt tal was bwudder." Deuce laughed softly. "He is. And so is Jazz. And you have a sister, Dierdre, and another brother, Noah. And the good spirits watch over your brother Shadow." With a small jolt, Deuce realized just how many children she had. She'd had many pups over the years. She wondered if there would be more now that her and Lcufer were back together. She smiled at Jazz. "What brings you here, dear?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

Turning around the male was cought off guard by a pup that apeared to want to play. Looking around in shock he relaxed as a white bark almost gave him the urge to go to his mothers side, until the small figure ran off first. His mother's wolf form appeared befor him suddenly leaving him feeling out of place in his own body. Leaning down he hugged his mothers fluffy white coat. As the little voice question her mother his large balck ears perked up. 'Willow...' Reaching out he touched his little sisters head gently, "Nice to meet you Willow. I'm Jazper, or as the family and friends call me, Jazz. As his mother questioned why he had come he simply smiled, "I figured you must have had the pup by now and I wanted to meet my baby sister." Winking at the small pup he continued, "Also figured you might need a break. I also come with some news but lets go inside. Don't want Willow to freeze her tail off while we talk."

[/html]