ain't no friends of mine
[html]
set after the ddm thread.

He hadn't gone back to the mansion, yet, since returning from Dahlia de Mai's borders. Embarrassment had kept him away, and refusal to admit how stupid he'd been. Anger boiled in his blood, foreign to him, and he ignored it for lack of understanding, and bound his arm the best he could from a short description in a book he was carrying. It would heal wrong if he didn't get it true help, soon, and then he'd be permanently ruined. But even the fool had his pride. Instead Giggle paused where he was by the caves and lay down in the dirt. A jolt of pain shot up his shoulder and he shoved it aside, stretching out his legs and staring up into the stars above. How stupid he'd been, to think that Inferni had been wrong about wolves. They were dumb and cruel, and he'd paid the price, so tonight he'd suffer the elements in shame, alone.

[/html]
[html]
Hybrid was piss drunk. It was probably a bad decision considering his terrible history with alcohol in the past, but Hybrid was a big boy and he could deal with the consequences. The consequences, that was, of drinking a assortment of liquids, some alcoholic, some not. At least, the last few didn't taste like they even had a kick. But he supposed everything lost its taste after a while. He could have sworn someone told him that before, sometime... somewhere. But who would have said that to him? He generally didn't speak to anyone else unless he was threatening their life.

Hybrid stumbled out from the mansion, trying to make his way through the territory without horribly embarrassing himself. He knew his den was around here somewhere, but... where was that again? Hybrid couldn't remember. And for some reason, he didn't care.

He tripped over a rock and was sent flailing, only coming to a stop when he collided with a small spruce tree. He inched around the tree, only then noticing there was someone else nearby. "FUCK YOU," he shouted, then frowned. "OOPS. I MEANT, HEY YOU. BUT THE OTHER IS FINE AS WELL. WHO ARE YOU?" He couldn't quite hear what he was saying, and tried to make his voice louder as he spoke, but his senses were all clogged up and he couldn't hear himself speak (or think).
[/html]
[html]

Any shame he had been feeling disappeared as he heard a loud commotion, followed by an even louder voice. 'What the fuck--' Giggle started, unable to quite make out the other's figure in the intense darkness. He could, however, tell that the other man was very, very drunk. He didn't move off the ground, and then began to inch around, looking for something to defend himself with. 'What-- fuck, uh, who are you?' His voice was gruffer than usual. He hadn't answered the drunk man's question, yet, either, and he didn't particularly want to. He couldn't tell if he was being propositioned or threatened at the moment, and didn't particularly want to figure out which it was, either.
[/html]
[html]
"Huh?" Hybrid replied unintelligibly, then repeated it, louder, unsure if he'd said anything the first time: "HUH?" He shuffled closer, trying to gauge the male's reaction, unsure if the male had just cursed at him, in which case he would have to punish him greatly, or if he... had not. Hybrid wondered what kind of punishment such a crime would need. Perhaps he could spank him. He had never done that before, to anyone, and wondered if it was as enjoyable as the sadists (or was it the masochists?) claimed it was.

Again, Hybrid managed to stumble closer, reaching out with his arms to grab a hold of the nearest tree. He let his weight sag against it and stared at the male blankly. "You're stupid. I said WHO ARE YOU. Not WHO AM I. And did you just say fuck? In a bad way? 'Cz I'll hafta punish... you... if yuh did," he replied. He tried to nod, but decided against it. The quick motion made his head swim, and not in the good kind of way, either.
[/html]
[html]

His search for a defensive weapon was turning up empty, so far. He gave up for the moment to lean back nervously as the other male inched closer. Suddenly the tips of his fingers brushed against something solid. He inhaled sharply, trying to sneakily feel it out. Something thin, long. He couldn't tell what it was, exactly, but the coyote kept his hand positioned over it to be safe. 'Oh.' Giggle blinked, watching the other figure warily. 'Er, well, I can't very well give you my name without knowing who you are,' He babbled, not trying to make sense, but rather to distract him. 'And. I'm. WHAT?' Punish him? Again, he couldn't decide if he was being hit on or threatened. 'Fuck,' Giggle added for good measure and frowned.
[/html]
[html]
Hybrid stared at the male stupidly for a good minute before saying anything. The creature's incessant chattering was confusing (and annoying), so it was no wonder it took him so long to process the other male's words. He frowned, still trying to sort it all out. "Your name... is What?" he asked finally, uncertain as to why someone would name a creature What, but still trying figure out why someone would name their child What. It was like naming your child Who, Where, How or Smelly. It just didn't make sense. It was unfortunate that the male did not have a strong, solid name like Hybrid did. Although he could not remember if he liked the name Hybrid, he did know that the name Holocaust made him feel... some sort of positive emotion. What it was, he did not know.

Hybrid frowned once more, only then realizing the coyote had said something else after introducing himself. "Nuhuh. I don't bottom. Thass yur job," he affirmed, nodding slowly. For some reason, it felt a little off, having a stranger proposition to him out of the blue. Hybrid just hoped the male wouldn't be expecting any money in return.
[/html]
[html]i just have to say, i can't stop laughing and my dad is staring at me like i'm an idiot.

'No,' Giggle replied flatly, scooting back a little. He sat up, adjusting himself to get better leverage. The coyote had a bad feeling he knew where this was going, and this.. stick, whatever the hell it was, would be his new best friend. Although to be honest, the name What would probably be preferable to Giggle. Hell, the name 'Fuckhole' would probably gain him more friends. At least that had personality. At the man's next words he broke into a serious of loud coughs, tightening his fingers around the slender stick. Okay, so that was definitely a proposition then. 'No, no, no,' he chanted, dumbly, trying to make sense of what was going on. 'Ah, no.' Something intelligent, please, something intelligent, he prayed and opened his mouth again: '...Fuck. I mean. What- ahha.' He exhaled suddenly and stood up, bringing the-- thing-- with him, behind him, hopefully out of sight. Not that it mattered, probably. His mind had quit cold turkey on him, leaving him dumb and confused. 'Don'do that,' he finally got out, trying to express the fact that he was not interested and failing miserably.
[/html]
wot. hybrid's new avatar is having a very bad influence. since hybrid is not a funny guy ok. also, giggle needs to find a new best friend that is not a stick. :|

[html]
Hybrid flattened his ears at the male's reply, feeling a low growl work its way up, from the pit of his diaphragm and slowly clawing its way up his throat. He could feel his anger, coiled so closely, ready to move; still dizzy from the alcohol and whatever else he had digested. He was fairly certain he had drunk some sort of expired dairy product, which would explain the strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. Or maybe that was just the alcohol; he couldn't be sure.

The coyote repeated himself, leaving Hybrid to wonder if he was stupid or just... stupid. Hybrid stepped closer, feeling his upper lip twitch as if to bare his fangs. Hybrid paused at the utterance of a certain word, smirking slightly. All he was hearing was no and fuck. Now, if there was a me strategically placed in there, they would have something. Don'do that, came the creature's final reply, most certainly not the reply Hybrid was looking for. Hybrid snarled and began to step toward the coyote, moving quickly, fangs bared and clawed hands outstretched. He was aiming to tackle the other coyote to the ground, but at the last second, he tripped over a tree root and lost his balance.
[/html]
how about a shovel, then? Big Grin and hybrid is very funny. he's a funny funny man.

[html]

It was surely slower than it seemed, but it was fast enough. The transition from dialogue to growling, Giggle's own ears flattening back, posture becoming defensive. The man shot towards him suddenly, to tackle him and do god knows what, and he brought the-- stick, whatever it was-- up. It was heavier than he expected, and when he swung it out from behind him, attempting to knock the other coyote well away from him, his weight shifted into his right leg and velocity carried him forward. He couldn't tell if he had struck the other or not (although he did see him go down, tripping maybe?). It was too late to regain his own balance. He landed sideways with an oomph, too close to the other for comfort. The (and now he could see what it wasSmile shovel had escaped his grasp and lay a few feet away. 'Shit,' he muttered and started edging back towards it, keeping his eyes on the other closely.
[/html]
don't even kid. ):

[html]
As Hybrid moved closer, the coyote's face came into view: the strange purple blotch standing out against his gray scale fur, his slightly tattered ears, his violet eyes. All these images disappeared suddenly as Hybrid lost his balance and as he began to fall, eyes now level with the creature's shoulders, chest, waist, and... nothing. Hybrid felt something heavy make contact with his upper back, quite close to his shoulder. Hybrid was lucky, for it neither struck his shoulder, which Gabriel had dislocated only days prior, nor his spine, which could have permanently injured him. But none of that mattered now, and Hybrid's last thought before he hit the ground was how stupid it was to have purple fur. Who did that these days? This creature must be a fool. Hybrid would see to it... that... he was... punished.... sev...ere...ly...

And then, there was darkness.
[/html]
[html]

The coyote lay still, not moving his dark eyes off the other's prone form. He wanted to be completely sure that he was safe before he moved. When, after a minute or two, there was still no response, Giggle used his good arm to prop himself up and in a moment of immaturity stuck out his tongue at the other. Although he had done nothing at all, not really, he still somehow felt strong and emboldened. See, he wasn't such a loser. He could defend himself against a drunk coyote with a shovel in the darkness. Giggle stood up and picked up the shovel, looking at it. He stood over the other for a moment. 'And my name is Giggle, fucker.' He muttered deeply, puffing out his chest to appear more masculine. And then he turned, shovel in tow, to go back to the mansion where his room was.
[/html]
TIME LAPSE TIME LAPSE TIME LAPSE.

[html]
Hybrid woke up with the sun. It sounded strange in his head, but it made sense to him. He and the sun were now comrades in waking, although, he suspected his "comrade" did not have a monstrous bruise on their back or any dried blood. Or a headache, for that matter. Or sentience. But that was irrelevant (or was it?) for Hybrid was awake now and ready to exact revenge on the purple-and-grey-furred coyote that had done whatever he did to Hybrid. Hybrid frowned at this thought, then paused, waiting to see if there was any pain. It didn't seem like the coyote had done anything to him (or his ass), since the only thing causing him pain was his shoulder. Actually, the coyote might have tried something but it was also possible his penis was rather small. Hybrid would have to ask him next time.

For now, Hybrid lay amidst the tree roots and the dirt, waiting for the opportune time to stand up. Perhaps he would later. He was in quite a bit of pain at the moment and did not fancy being in any more.
[/html]