I can actually see my breath tonight.
[html]

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5967/nalaxoneal7.png); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#4F0B17;">
Character Name: Naloxone Massacre

Character Birthdate: December 25, 2003

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Your e-mail: reckless-abandon-@hotmail.com [Also my MSN]

If Toxic and Garnet could reply first, that'd be great! After that, anyone can reply!

___She had left him a note, that was it. He had taken the role of playing mother while Asphyxia had been drinking. Of course, he had drank too, but not as heavily as his mate had or his brother. He was not surprised, she had done a lot of surprising things, like when her daughter came - his niece - she had completely forgotten about her. Naloxone had never knew about her past life, only of her and his brother. Other than that, she could not remember anything. He had taken the time to pack up most of their things, the important things. Asphyxia had left on a whim, hopefully in a sober state, she had been extremely unpredictable when she was drinking sometimes. There had been times where he had to take the kids elsewhere until she came down.

___The white male stood on the borders, a small human sled made of wood had two bags on it. The bags consisted of blankets, food, toys for the kids and an assortment of things. The kids on top of the bags. He had taken to his four legged form it was easier to travel this way, and he could pull the sled along without having to carry all the kids in his arms. They were still very young. He had thought about waiting a couple weeks when they were a three months, but it would have been just as hard. Even harder to find Asphyxia. He was the only one that could control her at her worst times.

___Surprisingly, it did not take that long for the four of them to reach Inferni, it was much closer than he had thought it would be. Asphyxia's scent was strong on the borders, she had reached here two-three days ago maybe? "Sit tight guys, I'm just going to check around a bit. I'll be back, you should be safe here for now," he dropped his muzzle to Toxic's head and gave it a lick, giving Midnight and Garnet a nuzzle. He turned around, longs legs carrying him closer towards the Inferni beach and closer towards the actual borders. The scent of coyotes hit him strongly, in a place filled with wolves they were able to thrive. It was strange. No matter where he seemed to go there had always been a hate and feud between the two species, even though they were not that much different at all. Black nose worked out the scent and he drank it in fully. Closing his eyes and picturing her perfectly. Another familiar scent, Faolin? He sighed and shook his head. Poor girl.

___ After a couple things had been cleared up in his head, he thought it would be safe enough to bring the kids. He sat on the border in the snow, he had been thankful that had not slowed them. Midnight curled right up into the crook of his leg, Garnet and Toxic were behind him. It might have taken a while before anyone would come to the border, but he was in no hurry. He needed time to think, needed time to sort through all his thoughts of what exactly they were doing here. All he knew was that they would need a home, and he guessed Asphyxia wanted to be here too.

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Character Name: Garnet Massacre
Character Birthdate: October 2007
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
Your e-mail: cranialimplosions@hotmail.com (also my MSN)

————Garnet had never, in her short two months of life, seemed to have noticed her mothers disappearances, especially when their father had to take her and her two siblings elsewhere when she drank to much, becoming unpredictable. Her father always returned her to her mother though, and every time the girl acted as if they were reuniting after a many years of separation, then would settle down into a silent stupor and take everything in with blood hued, calculating eyes, an occasional smile flickering over her face for no apparent reason.
————It seemed exactly like that now. Her father was just taking Garnet, Toxic and Midnight somewhere once more, but as always they would be reunited with their mother. Garnet had no doubts in this department. This whole entire time, from being placed on top their belongings on their sled with her siblings, to her father bringing the sled to a halt, Garnet remained as silent as ever, ignoring the occasional bump or tug from her brother and (random gender) to stare unwaveringly at her fathers white furred back, awaiting for the sight of her mother more pleasantly colored dark fur.
————Garnet herself was the spitting image of her mother in every way. From her fur which was black as night — save for the lighter peppering upon her shoulders — two her crimson eyes which she shared from both of her parents. What stood out the most on the skinny, and tall statured girl was two, pure white tear drops placed beneath her left eye.
————At her fathers return she was casting a bored gaze around, seemingly ignoring her father and siblings as she inspected her surroundings with disapproval upon her face. Why had her mom came here, to these desolate surroundings? Garnet wondered, crimson stare returning once more to her father in the blandest expression on her age could muster, awaiting for him to speak, or to continue his trek away from this place. Hopefully it would be the latter of the two.

[/html]
[html]

TOXICIt's been a reaaaaally long time! :x sorry for the rustiness and shortness.
btw, if i have toxic's posistion wrong, i can fix it.

TOXICCharacter Name: Toxic Destruction

TOXICCharacter Birthdate: October 2007
TOXICregular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

TOXICE-mail: justxlove@gmail.com

TOXICToxic never felt complete allegiance to one parent. He was beautifully mixed between the two, a shape shifter who knew exactly what to say between the two parents in times he was needed. It went all the way through to his exterior: a beautiful gray coat, further proof that Toxic was a hybrid of good and evil. Now, he was looking at his dad, Naxolone, who took Toxic, Midnight, and Garnet away from Mommy. Toxic was not aware that Asphyxia had left them, too, being the first one to disappear from them. All Toxic knew was that all their belongings were below him on the rickety sled, and that his whole family minus Mommy were searching for greener pastures.

TOXICToxic shared a quick moment of affection with his father, then turned to his siblings, wondering if they knew what was going on. He sighed and snuggled closer to Garnet. “Are we there yet?” He asked to no one in particular, opening the floor to answers to the age old question children always asked at the worst of times. It was frustrating, not being told what was going on or where they were going; Toxic wanted to be in the loop. More importantly, he wanted to know “Where's Mom?” Maybe sometime on this trek someone could answer all of the little guy's questions.

[/html]
[html]
He was torn. On one hand, he had thoroughly enjoyed ripping a young wolf apart, but on the other hand, the child had had the gall to desecrate the grave of one of Inferni's founder. While the revenge exacted had been quite fitting, Hybrid was still thirsty for more blood. He wanted to find the child's parents, lure them to Inferni, and tear them apart under the guise of harbouring a disrespectful, stupid son. The wolf had most likely died early this morning, for Hybrid had attacked him and left him for dead. He had found the child's body even more battered this morning, which made him wonder if another Inferni member had found him and finished the job of killing him. Hybrid had intended to leave the wolf to suffer from his wounds, slowly bleeding to death, but it seemed as though someone else wanted to have some fun. Not that Hybrid could blame them.

He stalked quickly along the borders making sure that no other wolves would follow the first. He did not think that any would be stupid enough to look for the wolf, especially if they knew his intentions. However, wolves were not all that intelligent, and Hybrid could easily see how there might be a brother or sister looking for the wolf.

Hybrid paused mid-step, testing the air for the scent of a wolf, and checking the wind. Nothing. He continued on, moving quickly past the Inferni house and coming around heading North. He kept at a quick trot for some time, slowing only when the scent of another creature reached him. He bit back a snarl, letting the breeze lead him to the coyote and two pups waiting with him. He did not bother to make a grand entrance, for the bared fangs spoke volumes. "Do you need something, or are you just here to screw around?" His greeting was none too pleasant, but he did not trust strangers of any sorts. Especially not ones that resembled his father in such an uncanny way. He glared at the puppies, noting their unusual eye colour, similar to his own. It was unsettling, but there were many now with unnatural eye colours.
[/html]
[html]

Midnight Massacre
October 2007
Luperci
simbarawks123412

There was no doubt about the fact that Midnight was incredibly independent and absolutely adventurous. Therefore, when she'd woke up one morning to find her mother gone (as usual) and a rather frantic buzz about the family home, Midnight had been taken by a sense of excitement. The news of the trek that she and her siblings, by guidance of her father, had put the two month old pup in a giddy mood, and had leapt upon the sled eagerly, always the first to everything, being the more decisive child of Naxolone and Asphyxia, and certainly the most competitive.

Despite her angelic appearance, there was a clearly devious mindset to Midnight, who was always scheming and trying to think up new things to do that she perceived as "fun." She had been the source of much trouble for her two parents, for while she loved each of them dearly, Midnight had something of a motor-mouth and a desire to always be on the go. Fidgety, really.

Midnight was an attention seeker and without meaning to, she tended to aggravate many that she came across with her countless questions and accusations. Her mere curiosity was taken too far at times, never holding back from questions that might linger onto dangerous subjects, without any real sense of right and wrong at her young age, she always was getting into sticky situations and initiating arguments with her siblings. Midnight stuck out like a sore thumb, and not just because she was the only pure white child.

"I'm bored," she yawned, rolling over onto her back to nip at her brother's tale for what seemed to be the millionth time that trip. Toxic was the calmest of the bunch, he was the easiest child, by her standards, always knowing what to say and just how to say it. Garnet was kind of...well, boring. She never wanted to do anything fun, and it troubled Midnight, who was consequently not the closest with her sister. Staring out into the sea of white that matched her perfectly, she wondered what it would be like to get lost in it, would she ever be found? And as the sled came to a halt, she looked up at her father from the crook in his leg, with those famous, crimson eyes and smiled.

And it was then that another arrived, creeping up upon them, going unnoticed by Midnight until he was just beside them. Strangely, the first things she noticed were his eyes, which were just like she and her family's. The new arrival was cruel, and Midnight immediately felt distaste for him. "Screw around?" she inquired, "We just here for our motha," she offered, matter-of-factly.

[/html]
[html]

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5967/nalaxoneal7.png); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#4F0B17;">
Sorry for the wait everyone. We got a new computer and the Christmas holidays are always too fast paced for me. xD Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

___The air was cold and sharp and it seemed to peirce his lungs. It was warmer than usual, he had to admit. When the snow fell it seemed as if the air warmed up around them and it made it easier for him to walk blended into the snow. He stared from one child to another, a nice gradiation was made when the three sat in a row. Midnight being a ghastly copy of himself, Garnet being much like how Asphyxia was in her younger years and his only son Toxic, a soft gray, much lighter than Asphyxia's current fur colour. All of which had bright red eyes that stuck out from their fur colors, unnatural to a few but when the large brute turned it seemed as if he was staring at a mirror image of someone he knew. The way this male carried himself, his grim expression it screamed out in his head, but he could not pick up on the deja-vu considering he was one-hundred per cent sure he had never met this male in his life.

___Naloxone gave a soft growl and batted Midnight upside the head with a friendly smirk and a lick on the forehead. "My mate - Asphyxia - well, she's in your lands you see, living here I presume for about two or three days now. Well, we are here to join her here in Inferni with her son and daught-" he stopped before finishing the word and looked the male over again. How could he have missed it. Naloxone's ears jerked upright and he came to full attention. Those eyes, he must have been one of them. "Sorry if I may be mistaken, but without a doubt you are her son? Umm... what was it? Hybrid?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

___"I promise you we won't be a bother, hell I am a great hunter and craftsman. I can read and write, sing and dance. Whatever your alpha asks of me I'm sure I can do. I've learned by living on my own, as I am sure this clan has." The way the male carried himself was uncanny and too much alike his brother. It had shaken him a bit. "I am your uncle, Naloxone Massacre." The white male smirked and looked the kid up and down. He had grown into a fine specimen and he was sure he would have fun with this one. He seemed like the type of guy he could get along with. Casting a glance across the lands he quickly turned his attention back to the hybrid youth before him.

</style>
[/html]
Since this is probably going too take too long with the amount of people we have posting, perhaps we can just join oocily? I think everyone has to post the following thread. Basically, the puppies grew up in a house with both parents. Asphyxia has her little moments where she gets really drunk/stoned and she gets angry, so Naloxone takes the kids away from her for a bit until she comes back down again and then they go all happy family. This has happened quite often with the kids.

* Name: Amanda
* E-mail: reckless-abandon-@hotmail.com

* Secondary Contact (AIM, MSN, YIM): reckless-abandon-@hotmail.com [MSN]
* Other Characters or Other Games: Faolin Mogotsi

* Character Name & DOB: Naloxone Massacre & December 25, 2003
* Luperci or Luperci Nonissi?: Luperci

* Brief Character History: Naloxone was born to a litter of two, grew up a fairly normal life. Carried a special gene that flowed through his father, his white coat and red eyes. He is 100% coyote and has always had a problem with wolves, if they even knew he was a coyote. Half the time they thought he was a small and scraggly wolf. Grew up fairly normal, Naloxone and Venomous shot out on their own at one year, fell into a "gang" and got into alcohol and drugs. A couple years later his brother became "leader" and he was left to be the second in command. This was where he had first met Asphyxia, but she had barely paid attention to him back then. She had fallen for his brother and he was heartbroken. After Asphyxia left, Venomous went into a rage and ran off, leaving him the leader of the group. Naloxone disbanded the small group of hybrids and coyotes and had left to find Asphyxia back with his brother, no puppies in sight, considering that was partially the reason she had left. He stuck around unnoticed for a few weeks until Venomous started beating her again and in the middle of the night lifted Asphyxia's broken body from her resting place and took her away on horse back and found a place where he would never find them. He tried sobering her up, but she had been too addicted to the substance. Then they both fell into drinking until she became pregnant, now all he does is smoke and everyone once in a while he will get high or drink. He takes care of the kids for the most part, more so than Asphyxia, but the kids don't really notice yet.
* Brief Character Description: Naloxone is lean and solidly built. He has long legs and is really big for a coyote. He has solid white fur with hints of silver throughout and deep blood red eyes. All that is left of his tail is a stub, and he has many piercings a couple silver hoops and studs in both ears and his tongue and right eyebrow.
Name: Kate
E-mail: justxlove@gmail.com

Secondary Contact (AIM, MSN, YIM): aim: omg its kjt, msn: haeniire@msn.com">shaeniire@msn.com
Other Characters or Other Games: --

Character Name & DOB: Toxic Destruction & October 2007 (I don't know the official birthdate, i'm just going off of what everyone else has said.)
Luperci or Luperci Nonissi?: Luperci

Brief Character History: Toxic was born in October to two siblings: Midnight and Garnet, the only boy of the litter. He grew up in a divided world between his mother and father, and therefore has formed a habit of being the peacekeeper in fights, whether it was between his two sisters or something between his mom and dad. He grew up with His mother's dissapearences and his dad trying to raise the children as best as possible. Toxic hasn't really noticed his mother's dissapearances yet, and definitely doesn't know about his parents frequent substance abuse, either. Toxic is just doing things that puppies do, following wherever his parents take him.

Brief Character Description: Toxic was born with his family's famous red eyes, and the biggest pup in the litter because he is the only male. His fur is a mix between his two parents: an overall grey longish coat that seems to be almost greyscale. The tips of his ears are black and his face is a darker grey than his body, and his tail ends with a black tip as well. His underbelly fades to white, and his legs get progressively lighter until you reach his feet, which are white.
How about the date be October 31, that'd be cool because they would be Hallowe'en babies!
[html]
Welcome to Bleeding Souls!

Hey, welcome to Bleeding Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update the postlog at the very bottom of your profile according to the threads you're in.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]