Holiday Hunting
[html]

Holiday Icon Hunt 2007
___Yes. We're doing it again! Go crazy and find all those hidden holiday icons!
What?

___1) I've made a total of fifteen (15) icons (alright, so I made 14; we're reusing the Thanksgiving wine. ;3) and will be hiding them in various places around the board (you don't have to worry about the ezboard or the old forums, but the website, roleplay guide and pack websites are all free game!)

___2) You should run around like crazy and try to find them!

___3) Keep track of where you found all the icons!

___4) When you've found them all, post them all here so everyone can see how much nutty holiday spirit you have!

___5) As of today (December 15th), there are only ten icons hidden. I will be adding the remaining five in the next few days to keep this contest going a little bit longer than before. ;D All of the icons should be up and online by the the 20th though!

Deadline & Prizes

___Deadline: Christmas Eve (December 24th) 29th December , 11:59 pm EST or until someone finds them all! If no one has found them all by the deadline, then whoever has found the most will win.

___Prize: Once again, your choice of one of the icons to keep in your title until you're sick of it. Smile

[/html]
Why do you guys do this to me?!
You don't have to play! You have enough icons already! XD
I know...but you see until I find a cure for this addiction called Souls, I gotta. Side I know you guys make this to make me want to stay home and find them
Can I just have free icon? D:
lol. Nevermind.
:/
Is there anywhere the icons wouldn't be? :X

'CAUSE I WANT THE CORN COB FROM THANKSGIVING K.
The icons aren't on the ezboard or the old forums. THAT IS ALLLLL. D:

IF YOU WIN, YOU CAN HAVE THE CORN ON THE COB.
Good. 'Cause I've been wanting that corn cob since I've seen it. Big Grin
Ack, I'm really bad at this whole 'hunt and find stuff' thing. >> *has only find three so far*
lol, I agree; I'd be horrible at this if I were actually playing. xD Therefore, I think everyone who's found more than 8 icons already 1) has WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS, 2) is really OCD, 3) ... probably really wants an icon! Big Grin
*coughs and hides the 10 icons i've already found* >>;
Please tell me someone else was fooled by the snowflake. >>
I've found nine so far... and that was without trying to look, too. >__<

I can't find the tenth though, and I think I've figured out that you haven't hid it anywhere in the coding of the forum (so there's a place it isn't at!)... so, uh, yeah. ;_;

*WANTS THAT DAMN CORN COB*
YOU CAN DO IT. You just have to believe in the heart of the cards! Big Grin
LOL YU-GI-OH.
UMG.
I MISS THAT SHOW.
lmao, it just didn't like it after they switched out Yugi with some new character. Like, wtf?
Buttt, yeah. I found like 11ish. I can't remember, but I don't have time to look for anymore. :/
WHAT IF I CAN'T DO IT. ;_;

WHAT THEN. DO I GET A PRIZE FOR TRYING HARD?
All of the icons are now up and hidden. :3
This ends in about four hours. If you're done looking, you should go ahead and PM me your lists. Smile
Deadline is passed. I've received only one PM. I'll wait until 11:59 pm EST tomorrow, but that's it. :>