I write Sins not Tragedies
1. Character Name: Vexx (no surname)
2. Character Birthdate (including year): August 14
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Not Luperci
4. Species: Half Wolf, Half Coyote
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Second Char
8. Initial post:

Vexx had no idea where he was anymore. He had been completely lost and wandering for days on end. He lost track of the time and forgot how old he was and who he knew. All he remembers was waking up at the foot of a cliff and having a huge headache. He forgot everything about himself except for his name and the fact that his necklace was the only key to his past. However, he could remember anything about that either, so he was stuck. He hadn't eaten for a while so his spine and ribs were prominent. His large coyote ears swiveled around to listen for any danger that might come. His stomach was growling constantly and it annoyed him to no end. He hoped he didn't have to endure this any longer, that's for sure.
Welcome (back) to 'Souls! :][html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She turned towards the borders, catching the sound of footfall. Her stomach tightened in excitement and anxiety, expecting to find DaVinci at Inferni’s door. Yet instead, as Ryan made her way towards the scent, she found it wasn’t the steel colored hybrid. This person was entirely unknown to Ryan. She studied the curious blue markings in his fur and wondered about the story about them. For now, however, she would tend to business.

"May I help you?" She asked, surprised at herself to hear a bit of firm instruction behind her voice. It came with being a mother, she supposed. When she had been younger, she had always been carefree and open to everything. That really hadn’t changed too much, she just worried for her daughter’s safety now.

[/html]
I love how my phone lets me reply in the wee hours of the night cause i can't seem to get on the computer anymore :3 and pardon the language

Vexx jumped in surprise when a the female spoke with no warning. His eyes could hardly adjust to the sunlight, which still made it hard to see. He squinted, trying to get a good look at her. All he could depend on now was her voice. He looked at her with his eyes screwex shut. "Yeah... kinda... I guess..." The cinnamon hybrid shook his head with his eyes still closed, trying to shake off the headache that grew in his skull. "I'm... kinda lost... you could say..." Vexx didn't know why, but he found it hard to speak to this girl. It was either the headache getting to him, or that this female nearly scared him shitless.
I really apologize for this wait![html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was surprised to hear that he wasn’t looking to join. At least, he didn’t seem to be looking for entrance. She frowned then, excited about the prospect of a new face. Oh well, she would at least be helpful while the opportunity was there. She had never been one to be cruel to strangers. Wary, yes, but always willing to give a first, second, and even third, chance.

"Oh," she replied, studying the cinnamon colored stranger. "Well, where are you headed? Maybe I can steer you in the right direction," she told him. She wasn’t sure of many of the places outside of ‘Souls, but she could surely direct him to one of the many wolf packs around here.

[/html]
I don't know... He muttered, whimpering.All I can remember is waking up at the foot of a cliff and that my name is Vexx. That's it. He was worried that he could remember little about himself, which made it look like he was crazy. He wasn't, however. Vexx was not crazy.

He looked at her with worry drowning his eyes. I don't have a place to stay or a known family or anything. He mentioned somberly. Vexx wasn't sure if she believed him at all, or just thought he was an intruder, a murderer, or a rapist. He could be any of those things and not even know it. Vexx stared back at her, with his veiled blue eyes. You don't think you know a place I could stay...like...with you? Or your pack, whichever you prefer. He tried to make that last sentence feel less awkward, but he really felt that it only made it worse.
[html]

His story seemed strange. Not in the sense that it wasn’t credible, it was just that it seemed so awful. Could someone really just wake up one day and not remember anything about their life? Ryan frowned at the male, sorry to hear his predicament. It must be awful not remembering who you are, aside from a name.

She clearly couldn’t say no and steer him away, though at the same time, she wasn’t about to let him inside her home. She had to keep Valkyrie’s safety in the back of her mind. "Well, Vexx, I’m really sorry to hear all of that. I wish I could help somehow with your memories." She motioned toward the land behind her with the sweeping of one palm. "This area is the coyote clan, Inferni. You’re welcome to stay if you like. There is a mansion within our lands were some of our members like to stay. I’m sure we could find you a room there." Ryan wasn’t sure if she was technically allowed to let strangers into Inferni, but she would take the chance. This guy needed some help, after all.

[/html]
crap post >.<;;; sorry

Vexx nodded at her comment on his staying in the area. He spoke softly still, while still remaining heard. "Yeah.Yeah that'd be cool. D'you mind... y'know showing me where it is? I don't like getting lost." He was shy to ask her this, as she may refuse because she had other business to attend to. He didn't want to prevent her from doing her job or getting on with her life, of course.

He stood up and walked over to her, his blue eyes darting around him. He held his head low, making sure she wasn't treatened by hi. Who knew who he really was. "Does anyone...dangereous...live here?" He just needed to know. For no reason at all.
No worries! I'll have you titled up so that you are free to post anywhere, and we can feel free to finish this if you want.[html]

Talitha has showed Ryan the inside of the mansion for the first time, so Ryan would be just as surprised as Vexx probably would once they arrived. She knew where several rooms were, so she could easily show him around and help pick out a place to stay, but besides that, she wasn’t sure what else was in the mansion. "Of course, it’s not too far from here."

As he stepped towards her, Ryan motioned with a hand for him to follow. "This way," she directed, and began leading them from the piked borders. "Dangerous?" She asked, after hearing his question. It was hard to say. Of course there were some very powerful coyotes that lived here. But if Vexx planned to stay and be part of the clan, then he needn’t worry about the other members. He would be safe. "No, don’t worry about that. You’ll probably find that Inferni is a quite place to live." Except, of course, when the wolf packs started controversy. But Ryan hadn’t seen any of that. The time she had spent at Inferni had been rather peaceful. "My name is Ryan, by the way. Ryan de le Poer. My daughter, Valkyrie, and I live closer to the shore." She pointed, "That way." In the distance, the large mansion loomed mysterious.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.