I came here before, I think. -j-
[html]

Flayra seemed to have walked forever. She can't remember if Crimson Dreams was this far away. Could be because that she wasn't really concentrating last time. Her mind wondered off, but when it came back, she found hersel wondering on land that didn't have familiarality. However, this time, she was concentrating, mind open, and focusing. She knew where her next destination was. Crimson Dreams. She left Dahlia de Mai for her new home. She was still greatful that the group treated her like family and that they gave her a home and the Slayer offered her old hom if things don't go well in Crimson Dreams. The girl didn't think that there was a reason for something to go on in the new pack that would make her leave. Well, she hopes things go well.

Flayra came well into the Crimson Dreams border. She could smell it. She wasn't expecting a big welcome party put together by Naniko when the girl would eventually come. She was hoping to see Naniko, if she would come by. Flayra was still wondering to wait at the border and wait for someone to come or go straight to Naniko's mansion. She didn't want to intrude, so she remained on the border. She just waited for someone to come by. She couldn't wait to see Naniko. She didn't want to leave Cercelee and the other pack members out of her memories. Not yet.

[/html]
[html]

Hey there!
the extreme backdate might be a little bit of trouble ICly, playing that she has been in the pack for almost 2 month. you might want to think of a reason for the gap in time…

When moments in time brought her back to hard and sorrowful memories the female took to her paws. It seemed so long ago since she had wandered, something that had been such an entity of her spirit was now something that she had almost forgotten. She was always partial to running away , and as the morning turned to noon Anu began to walk away from all the things that were bothering her. For a few moments at least.

Patrolling the boarders the blue eyed female kept her head towards the ground, trampling over the uneasy thoughts that she poured out and let fall to the forest floor. Clearing her mind, Anu felt the weight of them lift from her shoulders, and the world began to look brighter, the air tasting cleaner. By the time that scent of Dahlia de Mai drifted to her nose, her worries were distant faded memories.

The thin tawny female increased her pace, and found a snowy colored woman looked uneasily. She teetered in and out of the territory, and Anu picked her tail up and brought her ears forward. Her rank was freshly changed, but she was familiar with the way she could no carry herself. Black nose took in what information she could get, and Anu approached with a friendly smile. Her words were filled with curiosity, and her tone welcoming.

Can I help you?

[/html]
OOC: Ouch sorry. Um, I'll fix it up.

The girl sat down on the grassy patch. She breathed in as much of the clean air as she could. It seemed peaceful here. There was no doubt about it. With her Rose Thorn Staff, she drew a pattern on the patch of dirt with the sharp blade end of the staff. The blade ran through the dirt, which made lines in the dirt. She thought back when she was Dahlia. When did she leave? Must have been a two or three months. It's only been that long? She's been traveling again for 2 months. She technically still was a child. Children tend to be too adventurous of their surroundings. They just can't wonder off to far. Other wise they would get lost, or taken away. There are wolves that take children when the parents aren't watching or don't notice anything. Flayra, however, can look after herself. She was becomng more of an adult than a child. With Hion at her side, she will have more eyes and more area coverage from her feathered companion.

Her mind seemed to have wondered off from reality. She wasn't really concentrating on the area around her. She was in her imaginary world that only existed in her mind. Though she was growing up, she can still act like she's a child from time to time. However, her mind was snapped back to the real world when the scent of a Crimson Dreamer came to her nose. Even though that the stranger's presence was known to the girl, she still went on with her pattern drawing in the dirt. The Crimson Dreamer approached the girl with a welcoming smile and a welcoming voice. Flayra stopped drawing and looked up at the older female. "I was expecting a Crimson Dreamer to come by. That's why I waited at the border like a good girl," she said playfully. She was indeed waiting for someone from the pack to come by. She hoped that this female wouldn't turn sour and make the girl leave the border.
[html]

it isn’t a huge deal, but would be easier ICly for the pack :]

Anu looked at the creature that stood before her, her eyes pleasant while the other answered her question. She had a good idea why she stood in the hazy boarder of her territory. A stranger would avoid it or walk in looking for someone they knew. Her tail wagged slowly behind her at the thought of welcoming someone new into their ranks.

Well, here I am. She spoke with a smile tracing her lips. Her tone was warm and she took the few steps to close the gap between them. The wolfess seemed pleasant enough, and Anu had to stop herself from welcoming the stranger with open and nonjudgmental arms.

I’m Anu, Brigadier General of Crimson Dreams. For once the ranks felt correct, right as she spoke it behind her name. You looking for a place to stay? She let the guess fall from her lips with a small hope attached to it.

[/html]
The older female didn't reveal any hostile actions or languages. That was good. Flayra knew that she won't be mistreated. Flayra wouldn't forgive her if she did. Flayra knew that her presence wasn't a big deal, which was a good thing. The female spoke her name and her rank. Anu? That sounded like a nice name. It does sound familiar, though. Flayra tried to think where she heard that name before. She knew she heard it some where. Then it clicked. Anu. Naniko's mate. Naniko spoke about a Anu when the girl was younger, when she was at Naniko's home when Flayra fell into the cold water and got the fever. She had to stay for about... a week or more until the fever was broken. Thankfully, with Naniko medicines, the fever didn't last long. Returning to the matter at hand, the girl spoke softly, "So, you're Anu? Naniko has told me about you, or at least I think she did. Anyway, I'm Flayra. I used to be a Dahlia de Mai member."

The older female then asked if the girl looking for a place to stay. She had wondered forever. She would like to settle down and have a home. Time was starting to pick up the pace. "Yes I am." Flayra was so weary from traveling around. She's done it before before joining Dahlia, but did it again after leaving. She would like to stop, take a breather, and settle down to a new home, or a place that she can call home.
[html]

Anu was surprised that the female had heard of her. It must have been some time ago that she did, if Naniko was speaking about her. In a pleasant tone anyways. She and the Commander had fallen apart some time ago, and since that moment Anu had done what she could to avoid the leader, and she had done a good job of it. It wasn’t the Anu feared her, but her mind and heart were so tattered that she wouldn’t be able to manage passing more then simple words between the two. A soft silent sigh released her chest and Anu remembered her duty, She may have.. The words were spoken with warmth, but her tone changed. It was only a slight variation, but there was no free passage in any aspect of life. And certainly not at these boarders.

A pleasure to meet you Flayra. Our ranks are indeed open, so you’re in luck. But its important that you bring a certain mindset when entering these boarders. Anu paused, looking at the female's face. She was certain that there would be no problems, but the warning had to be made. We do not tolerate troublemakers, and hold our relationships with neighboring packs highly. I have a feeling that we shouldn’t have any problems from you, but its too important to dismiss. Savina’s words had been burned into her brain, and she had let a stranger in their home once whom she did not approve, and Anu would be dammed if she did it again.

And do you any skills of offer us? A friendly connection with Dahlia de Mai would be a useful right now. Anu let her smile form her face again.

[/html]
The girl couldn't help, but feel that the older female seem bother about something. It seems to be noticeable when Naniko was mention in the conversation. Were they really mates, or were they taking time apart. Well, being apart would be a normal thing. Not many relationships don't go well, so they take time apart to recuperate. That would be the best thing to do if something like a mateship were to happen. For now, Flay acted like she didn't notice anything that would be a bother to the older female. As a helper to the girl, she started to draw in the dirt again with the blade end of her Rose Thorn Staff. She was already thinking of a picture to draw, but to get the depth of appearance right.

Flayra wasn't the one to start a fire. She was young, but not a troublesome one. Dahlia wouldn't be able to stand her if she was otherwise. Flay would take after her mother, being the cheerful and helpful type. Well, by looking at herself in the mirror, she would almost look like her mother at some views. Only need to change the age, height, eye color, and hair fringe. "The pleasure is all mine, Miss Anu. Letting you know this now, I'm not a fire starter, so you won't have any trouble with me. Dahlia de Mai would have forced me to leave ages ago if I was." That would be true. Cercelee probably wouldn't stand Flayra staying a Dahlia if she was a troublemaker. Haku would... well, what would he do?

Flay had a good connection with Cercelee. After all, she seemed more familiar with the female than the others. She wasn't good with Svara, she was ok with Haku, however, great with Cercelee. Yeah, the female was like a mother, the same type of mother that Flayra had. She didn't seem disappointed that she was leaving Dahlia. The group will be missed by the young girl. "Yeah, good connections. I'm your girl."

OOC: this happens every time. Plz, the above one.
[html]

I do it all the time too!

In her words there was nothing but honesty. Anu was an honest wolf, trying her best to be truthful at every moment. But it didn’t make her naïve. She could smell a lie and there was nothing of the like on the words that Flayra spoke. She was happy at the thought of accepting someone who was connected to the Dahlia de Mai pack, though a questions pressed at the back of her mind.

Giving a solid nod, she responded. We would be happy to have you Flayra. Anu grew eager to accept her, but the pestering of the question had not eased. Instead of showing her the ropes, and giving her a tour Anu let the it slip. But, She took a breath and searched for the polite words. Why did you leave? As they came her tone wasn’t so judgmental, just curious.

[/html]
OOC: Short. ahhh! Sad

Flay was a happy pup. With this current situation, she would be accepted. Smiled on the thought. A new home. Naniko would probably be psyched out by the girls appearance when she knocks on the front door. The girl knew that she would have a nice time here. Make new friends, meet new wolves, mabye... find someone special. Yeah, anything is possible. "Thanks. I shall do what ever I can to help."

Then there was that question that, hopingly, the irl didn't want to hear. It wasn't that she didn't have a reason, but some things just want to be left private. "Personal reasons." That was the only answer that the girl gave to the older female. She had her reasons, but private they are.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lliban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I’m thinking we can end here.

Anu was almost satisfied knowing that the young wolfess would be no trouble for the pack, but she would have liked to know why she had left. A small part would have been calmed knowing, the questions started to grow and them she started to question everything. Having no reason to go back on her previous stated words, Anu let it drop with no pushing.

Giving a nod, Anu took the answer and felt that it was something indeed secret but there was no malice behind the words. Nothing that made her believe it would bring them harm. "Would you like to see the Manor? I'll give you a tour. Anu began to turn her back, heading towards the house they all shared. It would be Flayra’s choice to stay within the walls or not. Anu remembered how hard it had been to adjust to the enclosed feeling, but with time it became home effortlessly.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.