älska mig för den jag är
[html]
I need a new thread and they are cute together <3 Backdated to before anniversary thread, pls 300+

He reeked of it. The rum, the solitude, coyote, Inferni, dust and puppies, he all reeked of it. Lubomir had not touched one drop of alcohol after the run in with the coyote from Inferni and instead he'd kept away from Dahlia, hiding his face in some sort of shame. He was unaware that the pups were back. He was unaware that really, he looked like a mess. His fur stank and his whole body swayed to and fro as Lubomir stumbled back into Dahlia. He looked around with bleary eyes and a sense of dismay. Was there a point to all this? He thought back to Bane, so many months ago. It called to him, the thrill of moving again, being on the road. His position in the pack was shifting and his absence could not be excused for much longer. That was obvious. He'd been neglecting his duties, his mate, the library. It was all such a mess.

Wolfville would not be far away. The grey male stumbled awkwardly through the city, pretending not to notice how much noise he was making. If he ignored it then everyone would as well. He could already smell her sweet scent. His mind unfogged long enough to think that maybe she was asleep. But he was just too tired and if his home, their home, could offer him no comfort, then what could? Lubomir sighed. His four-legged shape he'd left behind in another life and here he stood, Optime, stinking, hoping to find some way to make it up to her. To his angel. She was the reason he was here, the reason he had stayed.

He found her. She was as beautiful as he remembered and an ache burned in his chest. He wanted to tell her everything, to love her, to be the mate she needed him to be, the one she deserved. Lubomir called out slowly to her, "Angel? Are you awake?" If she didn't answer, he could just go and lie beside her. His beautiful angel of love.

[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... blemew.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">
Sorry for the wait
Word count:370

White fur nearly covered her makeshift mattress completely where she lay, waiting for sleep to come in solitude. She'd wondered for a time where he'd gone, what he was doing, but she had not found an answer. It wasn't as if she was so insecure that a little absence sent her jumping from assumption to assumption, but she couldn't help but wonder. Though, he had his reasons - she trusted him with that. Still a little echo inside of her reminded her of the emptiness which had followed when he had left her before, without a promise and without explanation. Now he had promised, and he would explain, and if he did not return, then.. She didn't in reality know what she'd do. Likely she'd go back to being a bitter woman who felt 3 years older than what she was.

Two legs crossing, she turned to lie on her side, her body in an angle so she did not see the door. She did not like staring at the door - it reminded her of how she was waiting for someone to enter, to go through it and come close to her. Now that she had found someone to be close with it felt unfair that he would be elsewhere, that days would pass without contact, and her shaking heart needed reassurance. It needed to know that there was a male counterpart somewhere, which shared her rhythm. It needed to know it would not be broken again.

Scents reached her nostrils just as her mind started to blur its way into the realm of rapid eye movements, and though she recognized them all, and whom it was following, she did not stir. Not until a voice could be heard, behind her at the door, did the female move, and then only vaguely. Her head moved a little before it fell back into the place where it had been, and one hand gestured vaguely - its message being nothing at all. She probably had had a meaning with it, but it died halfway, as her sleepiness hindered her actions. A quiet mumble came from her, and then she lay still again, her chest moving steadily, but not fully into sleep. Mmm...?

[/html]
[html]

.......Oh god the wait! I am so so sorry D: Also, short reply is short.

She hardly seemed to stir. The air itself was electrified, or so it seemed to the grey wolf, his fur standing on end as he waited for her to reply. How could he stand here, his matted fur and broken soul? How could he look at her and not want to hold her, to promise to love her always, to make sure she was happy, content, always smiling? He berated himself every day, every moment when he was away from her, every time she seemed to slip into a whimsical mood and Lubomir did not know how to draw her out of it, how to make her understand that he would love her no matter what. Here he was, a shell, an alcohol-filled ghost. There she lay, her beautiful white fur glowing in the moonlight, her chest rising and falling in slow movements as she breathed in her sleep. He had troubled her. He had always troubled her.

When her softly murmured question reached his ears, his tail wagged a bit. So she was awake. Padding closer to their bed, the male gently nuzzled her side, hoping she would open her eyes and look at him. He didn't need her to hold him, he probably would feel disgusting and filthy to her, but to see the love shining in her eyes was enough for him to go to sleep peacefully. "I have returned, my beloved." What more could he say to her?

[/html]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... blemew.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
ans serif;font-size:11px;line-height:11px; color:#0f2034; padding:4px; margin-bottom:120px; text-align:justify;">
So, when are they going to have pups? Wink
Word count:347

The bearer of that comfortable scent spoke again, and again the voice rippled through her descent into the realm of sleep, causing her to look up - back into the conscious world. A warm, gentle touch to her side and she was further awake, but still somewhat bewildered. He was here, she had realized, and her senses adjusted themselves slowly, one by one, sight returning last. Her body turned over in his direction so she could see him, and after her emerald irises cleared fully she could finally conclude that it was him. He'd come back - so he said. Her nose, now more keen as she was not falling asleep, picked up a number of scents on him, alcohol and coyote among them. She despised both - it was not how she would have liked him to return. But the scent of the coyote was male, and he could have been in a fight, though it was unlikely as he carried no wounds. Two arms moved behind her and she sat up a little, before reaching out to his face and touching him gently. Saying nothing, she stroked that face which she held so preciously in her mind always, and which tugged at her heart when it was not near. A slow murmur of sound came from her, almost like a purr, but it was a sound of no language at all. Where have you been, my love? Her face was glad - glad that he had returned - but it still demanded an explanation.

She was open, exposed to any explanation or tale he might lay on her. He alone knew Mew Sadira, inside and out, and he alone had the power to turn her from self-control to a small being of emotion. She was never faltering - Mew - but with a single word of his mouth, or touch by his hand she would crumble and fall. He held her tiny being in his hands, and she hoped, always, that he would care for it well. This moment the little flame shook and wavered.

[/html]
[html]

I was thinking right about now, to be honest Tongue Maybe she tell him now? XD 300+

Lubomir could not look at her and not feel his heart swell with pride and joy. She loved him, she loved him for who he was and she would not let him go. It made him so happy to know that in her arms he could find home. He could find peace, comfort and the promise of a better life. He also knew, better than he cared to admit, that he had to learn how to treat her better. Disappearing like this would endear him to no one, least of all to her. But to see her waking, to see the sleep fall off the corners of her eyes so that she could see him better, that made him feel even more wretched for running away like that. She was and always had been the pillar to his life, ever since he'd crossed the burned mountain and settled in these lands. She was his beacon of hope and love, the constant in his life. "Away." The word sounded so awful. "I never meant to worry you, I never meant to stay away for so long."

That was the truth of it. He had run away and there was no denying it. But he'd come back, he was here. Lubomir settled next to her, stroking her lovely mane. How could he ever leave her side, when all his being screamed for hers? When the nights grew long and dark, how in the world could he look at himself and not hate what he had allowed himself to become? This traitor, this betrayer of their love. He knew they were not the first to love, and they would not be the last, but to look at her and not what to love her, to be in her presence and not want to touch her every single moment, that was cowardice. That was betrayal. Of his heart and of hers, of everything love had ever meant. "I will never leave your side. Come, tell me how you've been."

It wasn't quite euphoria, what he felt. But it was close to it and all he wanted now was to listen to the sound of her voice, the beautiful music she made. He wanted to listen with his heart, so she would know that he indeed loved her and would for a long time yet.

[/html]
[html]
I asked the SA - our activity isn't good enough to be allowed pups yet, so we're going to have to wait for that for another thread :/ Sorry for the wait, the internet decides when to work on its own accord.
Word count:347

His response was as vague as it could have been, not revealing anything but what she already knew. It was not what she needed. Her heart ached - she had lost precious things before, and she refused to let them slip again. This was not her fault, and he should serve her more than another promise. After all, he had promised already, to love her. Falling asleep in solitude night after night does not make one feel loved, not when you know there was supposed to be someone at your side. Slowly, she felt her face change, not able to hide things from him. She was disappointed in him, and it showed, although there was something more - worry, perhaps. An apology, perhaps. She did not want to ask, because she did not want to know. It demanded an explanation. His hand stroked her but she turned away from him, gently - not angrily. One silvery white hand covered his on the floor and for a moment her emerald eyes looked at them, a classic symbol of connection.

"You reek." The words led their own life, and once they were out she realized they were not the ones she like to have uttered. The female had suffered many great disappointments lately, and she needed a lift - something to carry her up. Thoughts of her mate did just that, but not when he was elsewhere - and certainly not when he returned to their bed reeking of a clan he knew she found disgusting. Having spent so much time elsewhere, he could just as well have taken an extra day to have a bath, than to return like this. She would never have known, and happily so.

She was open, exposed to any explanation or tale he might lay on her. He alone knew Mew Sadira, inside and out, and he alone had the power to turn her from self-control to a small being of emotion. She was never faltering - Mew - but with a single word of his mouth, or touch by his hand she would crumble and fall. He held her tiny being in his hands, and she hoped, always, that he would care for it well. This moment the little flame shook and wavered.

[/html]
[html]

We are beautiful slowpokes together <3 Also, I understand about puppies, my Lubomir activity is crap =/ Hopefully it will happen one day. I've thought about your Mew plot, the one you PM-ed me about, think we could talk over AIM? It would feed nicely into his alcohol plot. Let me know what you think, okay? 400+

Why would such a wonderful female love him? What was there to love about him, really? Here he stood, a drunkard and a liar and he deserved her rage, her contempt, her words like daggers to his heart. Instead, she loved him still, though she turned away from him. Her eyes, her beautiful jade eyes, spoke volumes about how he felt. He wondered if he was going to break her heart again, like he had when he had left, following Skoll's death. Still, she put her paw over his and that alone was enough to steady him. There had been a storm raging inside his chest, building up with unbridled energy, just waiting to burst. But here she had taken all of it, she had diffused it all. She had a great power over him and he wasn't sure she knew it. Her eyes on his were steady and his heart stopped rushing in his chest, the world stopped spinning so much. For her, he would lay the world asunder, he would tear trees from their roots and make rivers run a different course. If she asked, he would climb into the sky and pluck her stars, to braid into her mane.

Her words fell flat and for a moment, the power of the storm returned. He had come home, was that not enough for her? He was here, now, he hadn't run away as planned, he had come to take his punishment and her words... his eyes widened for a brief second. Her words were the worst punishment he could imagine. They drove themselves into his heart and sobered his head. The way she looked would be etched on his mind forever, the innocence in her stance, the complete abandonment of their hearts. He had surrendered himself to her so many moons ago, when he'd returned to Dahlia. Now he would renew that vow, renew his promise to her. "Can you forgive me for it? I want to forget where I was, for it wasn't with you. I want to forget what I did, for I did not think of you and now I know, losing you would be a fate worse than death. I ask your forgiveness, my angel, my love, my sweet Mew. Forgive me and let me come home." His other paw covered hers and he squeezed slightly. There was regret in his voice and he opened up his heart, for her to break or mend as she saw fit.

[/html]
[html]
I'm asking the SA on pups again after it's been a month since last request. I also PM'd you by the way Smile
Word count:34

His voice gave her compliments and uttered her nicknames as if they were sacred, but still she could not shake away the feeling of disappointment. He stank. He stank of several things she despised, and she honestly didn't know what to think of it. She wanted him to give her a proper explanation. And it did matter. When he refused to give her any explanation, she felt as if she was belittled, as if it didn't matter. What, should she be glad, now, that he had returned at all? He was unreliable, and she wasted away while waiting for his return. There had been times when she had felt youth knocking on her door all over again, when butterflies had roamed her stomach at the sight of him, but now she was just lonely. Lonely with a mate, how more sad could it be?

As she chewed on her anger his paw covered hers, and she let it linger for a moment before she pulled hers away. Looking at him, her face was accusation. His pretty words did warm her heart, but she still needed more than that. He had to make up for the lost moments, had to give her reason to trust him all over again. There were small tears in the surface of her heart and they needed more than compliments and nicknames to heal. Her face was sincere and grave at once as she considered him for a moment before speaking. "You are home, and I love you, but if you want me to forgive you you must make me understand. I can't just take your explanations when the explanations you offer are no explanations at all. You belittle me, speaking like that." Even so, if the male continued to step on her dignity she would let him. It was in her nature, to cling to something potentially good, something to - even if it was just sporadic - nurture her emotions, even if it was painful most of the time. Now that she had discovered that sensation, she refused to let it go.

[/html]