Bones in the closet, time to come out
[html]
WC:300+

The black warrior sat silently in the morning light, sun raising over the mansion across the hills seeming to be only a small house from the distance. The morning air was crisp, cooling to the touch and sweet to the taste. The night had been refreshing to the knight having set up a shelter in the forest and camped out under the stars. He hadn't slept under the stars since he was a small pup. The memory of his childhood was always a difficult one.

He never truly would grow away from that suborn young pup full of fire, the little trouble maker and his parents spoiled pride and joy. No matter how much he yelled when he didn't get what he wanted, how much he cried over not wanting to do something they somehow convinced him to do what they wanted and love him at the same time. He could still remember the cold sting that chilled his nose when he breathed, the bugs biting at his ears as he tried to snap at them with his tiny teeth, and the warmth from black and white fur on either side of him.

Walking into the warm mansion he sighed. Everyone had their second chance. He had once been a strong willed, spoiled pup and now he had grown up. Knocking on the wooden door he sighed. Savina's scent floated out of the room. The sweet smell of the Italian women was homely to him. The knight owed Savina and Naniko a lot for giving him a home, a debt he planned on returning a hundred fold with his service only a call away. “Savina, is it a good time to talk?” The Rhiannon boy asked in a hushed gentle tone. The last time they had talked Mahlouk had stormed in accidentally, the poor male. Since then Jazper had felt guilty about sneaking around with him, it was time to tell someone.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Soooo, did you want me to close the other thread? The Mahlouk/Jazz/Savina one? >.> 300+

Savina and her three children were taking an afternoon nap. She had been surprised that all three of them had been willing to settle down at once. As they grew so did their energy and such naps were becoming less and less commonplace. But it was now that the mother actually needed the naps. Keeping all of them entertained was a chore, though an enjoyable one. It was only a matter of time before she could start taking them outside with her and Amata asked her about it every day. Even Gotham and Cambria were becoming curious of the outside world.

The den room was nice and warm. Cami was curled up right next to her neck. Her chocolate daughter would be the one to always come home on time when they were allowed that freedom the woman knew. While she was curious about things, she preferred to observe from a distance in the comforting shadow of her parents. Amata would be the one they might have to drag home. There was nothing wrong with that, but while inside Crimson Dreams was safe, one could never be sure of the creatures that lurked just outside the borders. Something ill befalling her pups was now her greatest fear.

The cream girl had heard the footsteps approaching the room before anyone else and had wandered over to stick her nose under the door. Her tail wagged, but she kept quiet. Her momma might be upset if she woke them all up. Jazper's voice woke Savina and her eyes blinked sleepily and she lifted her head and yawned wide. Amata gave a happy bark, forgetting her concern for her slumbering siblings. "Sure Jazz, come in." With the back of one paw she wiped the sleep from her emerald orbs. Despite the noise Gotham and Cambria continued to doze.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:Yes please Smile

IC:

Crimson Dreams was his family and home. It seemed so simple but it wasn't. Constantly he fought with himself over who he was, what home was, who was his family. Savina and Naniko had been and probably would always be a part of his life. However, they seemed to be the only constant. Deuce was always on the move and Lucifer was off traveling somewhere. Haku managed to squeeze into the family tree and his brothers ran off on adventures. Running away was obviously part of the Rhiannon or the Sawtoothson gene. Perhaps that was the good thing about being adopted, but the curse. He had a big family but no one was ever around. Jazper was just happy to have Savina and Naniko to be a constant in his life. The pack was more of a family then his adoptive parents had been.

Savina's quiet voice floated under the doorway. Opening the wooden door silently a large smile grew as a bark greeted him warmly. Looking down the black male's golden eyes sparkled with anticipation for this visit. The pups were definitely coming along! The cream colored girl looked up with him, so tiny in comparison. Bending down quickly Jazper picked up the cream girl with a wink, “Your a little excitable thing aren't ya laddie.” He chuckled as his large feet carried himself and Amata to the dark alpha's side. Sitting down silently he allowed Amata to be free from his hands as he took in the other two pups and their mother. “They sure are tiny little things” He whispered. The warrior raised his golden eyes to Savina's green orbs and smiled simply. “I thought I'd explain Mahlouk a little. I'm sorry he walked in on you before. He's not use to rules and pack structure.” Jazper really had no clue why Mahlouk was that way, it just seemed to be normal for him.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pupban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Amata bounced on her large paws as the door opened and Jazper came into the room. "Jaaazzzzzz!" She loved it when he came to visit them. He was so big! Like a giant! But he was a nice giant, not a scary giant. As he bent over to pick her up her little tail wagged furiously and she licked his nose. "I dunnoss, is I?" Was she excitable? Maybe, but she was always this way. The world was an exciting place! And it was always nice to have visitors. Savina smiled broadly as Jazz made his way over to her, holding her daughter. The Lt. General never ceased to be thankful of his presence within the pack. He was one of the pillars of Crimson Dreams. It would not be the same place without him. As his hands released their hold on her she turned and put her front paws up on his stomach, her head craned back all the way to look up at him.

"I think you might have a new biggest fan," Savina said with a chuckle. At his comment she looked back to her other two pups. Still they slumbered on. Gotham yawned and stretched out his stubby little legs, but showed no signs of waking. "Yes, but I think they grow more each day." Each day they got a little more sure on their feet. A little better at speaking. All that in just under two moons. It was really quite remarkable. Jazper began to speak and she looked back to her good friend. "It's alright Jazper, it was a misunderstanding. We just need to make sure he understands how things work around here." It had been scary for her for a few moments, but nothing bad had happened. Savina knew that there was more the dark male wanted to say on the matter, he had not come to simply talk about that incident again.

[/html]
[html]

Sitting beside Savina was a comfort. She was always so sweet and gentle, even though he knew she had gone through some hard times. Maybe the two of them where alike in this sense. They both just wanted a family to care for, to protect and teach. Though he never expected such a ball of energy to come from the combination of Savina and Kansas. Both parents where so mellow and here was this tornado being loud and excited with every new thing in her life. It was sad for the knight to connect with all these pups and know that as long as he Mahlouk where together he wouldn't be able to have this himself. He knew his options in this sense: adopt or find a birth mother. Still, he craved for a solid being of his flesh and blood. His amber eyes watched Amata's figure and gave a belly laugh when she licked his nose. “Yes, I would have to say you are very excitable my dear.” He chuckled as he tickled her under the chin lightly.

The coal females words eased his nerves, but only slightly. He had always known that any friend of his would be welcomed by the alpha's even with some challenges along the way. However, telling them of their exact relationship was the hard part. Of course, with Anu and Naniko there were no hard feelings about same sex relationships in the pack, that would be unheard of. Still, Jazper was one of the guys. He loved the hunt, loved a womens body, was the manly protector in essence. “Savina, about Mahlouk...” How would the pack take to him of all people being with this strange hybrid? “Mahlouk and I were together after I had some drinks. I didn't know what I was doing and now I can't get him out of my head and he obviously cares about me a lot. I just don't know how to be with him and not have a family, what to tell him."

[/html]
[html]
300+

While Amata's energy may have been a surprise for anyone who had only known Savina as an adult (which everyone here except for Ehno did), the truth was she did come by it naturally. Perhaps not quite to the extent of her creamy daughter, but the Marino had been quite the little excitable pup. Especially so when she and her brother were getting into some mischief or another. It would be interesting to see if any of her children developed an especially close bond with one another as she had with Ehno. Or perhaps they would all be close, which it what the mother would hope for. Amata giggled as Jazper tickled her chin, her little legs dancing in the air. Savina couldn't help but emit a laugh of her own. The pup's happiness was very contagious.

The Lt. General watched the large protector closely, triangular ears taking in his words. His nervousness on the subject was surprising. Jazper was always so confident, to see him unsure of himself was something she was wholly unused to. Though matters of the heart could make fools out of anyone. She was also surprised to hear that he and the scarred hybrid were apparently more than just friends. She wasn't sure why, it had been a little obvious the way Jazz had acted that one day and how he was acting now. Savina hadn't known that he liked other males, not that she had a problem with it at all. The part about drinking made her wonder though, if there were true feelings there or if it was just some sort of an infatuation. Alcohol made wolves do very strange things, usually not good things either. Her own mate had fallen prey to such things before they had gotten together.

The woman pondered a bit before she responded. "Well, the first thing you need to ask yourself is do you feel the same way about him? Do you love him?" If it was just some sort of infatuation then it was best to leave it in the past. Sometimes infatuation could lead to true feelings, but not always. "If you do, then the rest will eventually work itself out. Or you'll find a way to make it work. What's important Jazz is that you're with someone you love and who loves you." She cared deeply for the large dark male and wanted to see him happy.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 300+

His alphas where always important to him, and Savina's words where not lost on his ears. Did he feel the same? Looking back down at the pup he licked her gently on the head as he let silence linger for a moment. “I don't know” He sighed. “He's just so fragile and....unique” Placing Amata down on floor he stood and started to walk slowly and silently around the room. This new creature Mahlouk..he was so different from anyone he had ever met before. He spoke of himself in first person, whether this was would of fear, anxiety, or just lake of proper education, the warrior had no idea. His scars looked more like a massive body tattoo, odd patterns and shapes where permanently engraved into his pure white coat and into his thin body. His large ears where not like coyote or wolf, the didn't even seam to point at the tip.

Looking out the window he shook his head. “I know its strange, I didn't expect to feel this way towards him.” He explained, “I love him I just don't know why or when it happened. I hardly know him but i'm so attracted to his strange ways.” Turning back to the wolfess and her pups a small slipped onto his face. “I want what you have Savy.” He said with more enthusiasm. Walking back over and taking his spot sitting beside the four-legged Lieutenant General. “You are so lucky. You have a family that cares about you and pups of your own.” Rolling his eyes he muttered, “And not a family that changes locations every time things get rough.” They didn't exactly change locations, more like disappeared. Dierdre and Lucifer where not wolves that he would trust to be around all his life. Since Crimson Dreams had formed, just after he turned a year old, it had just been him in this pack without his adoptive family.

[/html]
[html]
300+

Amata gave a happy little whine as Jazper licked her head. When she placed back down on the floor she waddled back over to her mother and curled up next to her siblings, lids drooping over her eyes. She hadn't been tired before but she was now. Savina spared a loving glance at her daughter before she brought her attention back to the now pacing Major. It seemed the large male was working things out in his head and she would let him, staying silent until his thoughts were collected. Sometimes finding how you felt was a more difficult task than it sounded like. For most times you didn't simply feel one way, you felt many different things and sometimes those things even conflicted. The woman was no stranger to conflicted feelings, though they weren't about her love. Not anymore anyway.

As Jazper looked out the window though it seemed he had found the answer he looked for. Even if he didn't know how or why, he knew that he did love the strange male. "Most of the time love does come unexpectedly. I know it did for me. And even if you don't understand it, you know you do love him, and that's what's important. Maybe you'll never know exactly why you love him, but I'm sure with time you'll come to realize it." She hoped that she was helping him and as he turned back around to smile at her she gave him a smile right back. Of course he wanted what she had, almost everyone wanted that. She certainly had, and now that she had it it was almost too good to believe it was true. "You'll find it someday Jazz, I know you will. Maybe Mahlouk will be the one for you. But even if things don't work out with him, I know that you'll find someone. You're a wonderful man, one that anybody would be lucky to have."

Savina's smiled turned into a sad frown at his comment about his adopted family. The woman leaned forward and nudged his leg with her nose. "I'm sorry Jazz, I know it's been hard for you, having everyone leave all the time." She couldn't even imagine how much that all must hurt. "I know it's not the same, but I hope you can kind of think of us as your family. I know we think of you as such." Crimson Dreams was a family as far as she was concerned, her family, and Jazper was a part of it.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 500+

OOC: wrap it up time?

Of course love came unexpectedly. He had never expected to fall for Garnet last summer. He had just been wandering around Halifax and decided to go into this music store along the way home. Needless to say that day he found two loves: Garnet and his violin. The two black wolves had spent the night on top of the store, counting the stars. However, since Garnet had left all he had was that violin and his piano. Until that night on the ship. That fate filled night where he had been drinking way more then usual. He didn't know why he had felt the need to drink, nor did he remember much about the night besides a beautiful girl. Naturally that girl had turned out to be a odd hybrid male.

Nodding he listened silently to the ebony female. He remembered the day he had met Savina one on one. It was a couple days after his first transformation. The sun had been to hot on his fur, and apparently hers as well. They had talked about their pasts and their dreams. She had been the only person he had ever told about wanting to someday have a pack of his own. He had dreamed of having a pack that would be his family. Now, he wasn't so sure. He was attached to the three female leaders and had grown to consider the mansion home. It was very appropriate for him to live in a land where there was so much evidence of humans. He got to live comfortably and use anything he found in the mansion that was unclaimed. It was like a group of Halifax homes stacked into one massive house full of unknown treasures.

His bright eyes locked on the emerald green of Savina's. How could she not know that Crimson Dreams was his family? He has sworn to protect her, protect every member of this pack. He nodded quickly, "Of course. Everyone in this pack is my family. You and Naniko have ben there for me since Twilight Vale was formed and when Deuce and Lucifer left after Crimson Dreams came into being there was no question of me staying here." He explained with a smile. "I just want pups of my own. I want to be bale to be a father and be around when my pups grow up. The closest male relationship I've ever had was with Lucifer and my real father but both of those where only for a little amount of time and now they are both gone. I want to be a proper dad." He didn't know how to explain himself properly. He loved Savina's pups as if he was a relative, but that was only because of his love for his pack and pack mates. The warrior had been deprived of a proper upbringing. He had learned to grow up before his time, to stop being a child and so selfishly naive because he was alone. Now all he wanted was to have pups that where his blood, his parents blood. He was the last of the Knight's and he wanted to spoil his own pups just because they where his.

[/html]
[html]
Sure! I'll fade to black Smile 300+

Savina, too, remembered their first meeting well. It had been at the beach that had belonged to Twilight Vale, them cooling themselves off in the hot summer weather. Dear gods, that had nearly been a year ago now. She couldn't believe it. While so much had happened to her in that year to think that it actually had been a year was a little mind boggling. She had been away from Italy for a year. It had been a year since her mother had died. Oh, how she wished Amata could have lived to see her grandchildren. She would have doted on them and no doubt spoiled them rotten. The thought made the wolfess smile. Her mother was still looking down on her, she knew she was. Eventually they would all reunite, when they all passed from this world to the one beyond. But that would be many many years from now, after her babes had lived long and full lives she hoped.

It warmed her heart to be reassured that Jazz thought of them as his family. She wanted him and everyone else in the pack to feel at home and loved here. Jazper had been here longer than most, longer than her in fact. He had stayed here with them, through thick and thin. The large inky male was as loyal as they came, and for that she would never be able to thank and cherish him enough. Though she could understand him wanting a family that belonged to his own blood. To step up and succeed where his parents had failed him. "I understand Jazz. And someday you will, I know you will. And you will be an amazing father. The kind of father pups deserve." He wouldn't be like Serge, or like so many males that failed to fulfill their obligations to their young. He would be a good dad.

Gotham and Cambria yawned and stretched beside her, opening their wide eyes and squirming towards her. Ah, their nap was over and now they wanted to eat. "Well, looks like it's about to become feeding time in here," she said with a laugh. "It was good talking to you Jazper, as always. Good luck with Mahlouk and if you ever want to chat again you know where to find me."

[/html]