thread title missing
[html]
WC: 300+

His heart raced as Mahlouk's pale figure approached him. He was stunning in a sense. His pale lover wasn't handsome, but in some weired unworldly way he was angel like and so very other worldly. How could one compare to another so unique. Where Jazper blended into his pack perfectly, just a regular black wolf, Mahlouk's scars and large white ears would(8) help someone pick him out a mile away. His golden eyes rolled backwards at his lovers touch. Wrapping large arms around his white angels body a hefty sigh left Jazz with his head resting against Mahlouk's white.

Confusion seemed to haunt the warrior since Garnet left. He wanted to have a mate that would love him as much as he loved them. He just never thought it would be a male. Not that that made him love Mahlouk any less. Physically and emotionally every part of their relationship was amazing, the only problem was Jazper's self purpose. He protected the pups of the pack, loved them as hey grew like they where his own. He would always be a call away for any of the youngsters of Crimson Dreams but, it just wasn't enough. His dreams for the future where filled with images of his own blood linked pups that he could love and kiss goodnight and good morning every day. With another sigh he brought Mahlouk's orbs to his. How could he explain this to someone so fragile? “Mahlouk..” He sighed softly, “I love you. I want you to be mine forever. I want you to be my mate.” His tone weakened as the phrase went on. “There's just one thing stopping me...I need a real family. I want pups that are related to me. I always have.” Looking into his Sugar's eyes he didn't know what else to say. He was confused, hurting, loving. His heart was just one big mess.

[/html]
[html]

He heard the call some distance away. The sound was beautiful to Mahlouks ears. Picking up Boo quickly he didn't think much as he started towards where he had heard Jazper. He raced with long legs through and under brush and forest obsticales. The whole way Mahlouks usually blank face was lifted with a smile. His heart raced with joy as he came into the clearing a waterfall sliding down gracfully and the male who had called him in the waters. He dropped Boo on the dry ground his breath coming out in short puffs from his running.

He didn't say anything as he looked at the handsome male. Mahlouks face was blank other then his open maw taking in the quick breaths. Putting a paw into the water and then another he walked towards the male one step at a time and as he did he shifted into his Luperci form. No one but Jazper had seen him in this form. No one but Jazper had touched him in this form. No long on all fours his long almost white hair hung down his back and his strange eyes never left Jazper.

Coming up to him he put his hand on the males chest, shoulders, neck, and arms enjoying the feel of the males warmth. "I've been waiting for you to call." He said in the same deep voice as always. A small smile lifted the scarred males lips. They were almost the same hieght, but Jazper was considerably larger then Mahlouk in body. It didn't bother him in the least.

[/html]
[html]

His heart raced as Mahlouk's pale figure approached him. He was stunning in a sense. His pale lover wasn't handsome, but in some weired unworldly way he was angel like and so very other worldly. How could one compare to another so unique. Where Jazper blended into his pack perfectly, just a regular black wolf, Mahlouk's scars and large white ears would(8) help someone pick him out a mile away. His golden eyes rolled backwards at his lovers touch. Wrapping large arms around his white angels body a hefty sigh left Jazz with his head resting against Mahlouk's white.

Confusion seemed to haunt the warrior since Garnet left. He wanted to have a mate that would love him as much as he loved them. He just never thought it would be a male. Not that that made him love Mahlouk any less. Physically and emotionally every part of their relationship was amazing, the only problem was Jazper's self purpose. He protected the pups of the pack, loved them as hey grew like they where his own. He would always be a call away for any of the youngsters of Crimson Dreams but, it just wasn't enough. His dreams for the future where filled with images of his own blood linked pups that he could love and kiss goodnight and good morning every day. With another sigh he brought Mahlouk's orbs to his. How could he explain this to someone so fragile? “Mahlouk..” He sighed softly, “I love you. I want you to be mine forever. I want you to be my mate.” His tone weakened as the phrase went on. “There's just one thing stopping me...I need a real family. I want pups that are related to me. I always have.” Looking into his Sugar's eyes he didn't know what else to say. He was confused, hurting, loving. His heart was just one big mess.

[/html]
[html]

The touch of the male made his heart race. How could anyone make him feel so good? His breath escaped him when Jazpers arms came around his hips. Nipping at his lovers neck he held onto him, loving the feel of them being pressed together. Would Jazper ever take him for more? He hoped that the black male was proud of him, and loved him. Mahlouk buried his nose into the soft ebony fur more, loving the scent that accompanied it.

Jazper pulled his head back to look into his eyes. He looked at him with complete concentration. The words that came from the males maw made Mahlouks breath leave his body. What was he supposed to say to that? He loved him, but he didn't want him because he couldn't give him kids. Mahlouks teeth ground together as he held back a whimper of complete pain. He wasn't a female, he couldn't give this male a family. Looking down a singal tear ran down his cheek, and he stepped back. "I-I mahlouk. He.....I wish I could." He stumbled despretly. This was so painful. Mahlouk kept his head down, long cream locks shadowing his face as he stood there. Why did Jazper have to want the one thing he couldn't give him?

[/html]
[html]

Mahlouk stared up at him, his baby blues sending the warriors heart pounding. What was he doing? It’s not like anything would change, he was in love and attached. The moment seemed to go on forever, each heart beat pounding in his large midnight ears. Who would accept such a strange couple anyway? One was an over sized teddy bear and the other carried a stuffed animal around. Even if his pack accepted them would his mother? These thoughts pained him deeper. He didn’t want to hurt this fragile male. Feeling Mahlouk’s jaw tighten the giant flinched. His words rang into his ears and started to dig themselves slowly into his heart. How could he be hurting his Sugar like this, he was so gentle, so breakable and shy.

His own teeth clenched together as the snowy male spoke, apologizing. Jazper’s own pearly whites clamped together, grinding in frustration and guilt. There was always a possibility, ways to be a family with two males. The only question was if these ideas would hurt Mahlouk further. Clearing his throat he spoke aloud his ideas, “We would ask a female to carry for us.” Of the two possibilities this was the quickest. “Or, we could wait for a young kid to show up at the boarders and offer them a home.” Still, he longed for someone who was connected to him, by birth right. He was a Knight, and Angel and above all things he wished he could carry on his parent’s values, the joys of protecting and serving the less fortunate. His gold eyes searched Mahlouk’s, “It’s not that I don’t love you or that I don’t want to be with you. I want to be with you forever and ever..I just want us to have pups of our own.” Hugging his lover closer he rubbed his own muzzle into his shoulder. The guilt plagued him as he thought of what Mahlouk must be thinking and feeling.

[/html]