thread title missing
[html]

.......ooc

She was alone in the woods thinking about the male that had came onto the beach. They were all going to start a pack, what would that be like for them? She kept thinking it over and over again but the reality of it just wouldn't stick. Sighing the red she wolf found her moving towards the pond that wasn't but a few paces from where she was standing. The smell of water was strong and easy to follow and it only took her a few moments to reach the water and kneel down by it's liquid grip.

Pushing her hands into the cool blanket she splashed it onto her face releaving some of the heat in her head. Her and her mate hadn't been able to spend much time alone for a while and it bothered her. Svara knew she was always off collecting herbs or trying to do things pertaining to healing, so what did Leroy do all day? Shaking her head the healer let her staff settle on the ground and took her red cloth from around her wrist off and waded into the clear waters the feeling relaxing.

[/html]
[html]

The lady's mind was reflective today as she moved, aimlessly exploring. Lately she had been coming into conflict with herself; for she had idolized the male called Vendetta though she only met him once and knew nothing of him, besides his trancesdence, but was bound to the earthly pleasures of the world. And although she wanted to give herself fully to the darkness and abandon the pettiness of the material world, she knew she could never surrender her vices. The very thought made her skin crawl.

The woods were familiar. Sabeen moved through the shadows, drawn by her fate line to her next destiny. (Another conflict- give herself into it, or direct her own fate?) Apparantly fate's plans for today would make themselves known. A scent blew past her and she stopped, a curious tingling rising from her legs. Hate washed over her as she recognized the smell of her daughter. Mixed with the hate were various emotions: anger, and fear and even a little guilt, although she couldn't name it. Instead of turning away, though, the woman faced it. She approached, cloaked in the darkness, although she knew she would be given away by sound (as the wind favored her today). From behind a tree, Sabeen laid eyes on her daughter for the first time since the pack meeting. She was in the water. She faced away from her, so she couldn't see the damnable eyes, the things that ruined her standing. Sabeen said nothing.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

The cool water seeped into her coat and made her skin relax. She enjoyed this time to think, it let some of her inner anger let go and a more peacful feeling engulf her. Her paradise wasn't going to last long for today. The sound of an approaching wolf with a scent she knew all to well. Cringing Svara didn't turn to look at the women who she knew was there. The she wolf had the ability to ruin everything she touched. Still standing in the water she wondered what she would do to confront the women. Maybe she should treat her like she had Cwmfen.

Turning around Svara headed to the shore and grabbing her staff and red cloth Seeing the women with her one good eye. It had been a long time, one she had cherished. Veiwing the women with a glance that was deadly and also unconcerned she finally spoke. "You look like a dumb ass hidding behind that tree." Her husky voice was stated in a matter of fact way. Svara really couldn't wait for the day to kill this bitch. To bad today wasn't the day.

[/html]
[html]

Svara moved and she tensed, watching her carefully. Her daughter turned and for the first time her wheat-eyes saw the damage. They had been torn to shreds, she could tell, but they were intact, just sightless. The words took her by surprise. Sabeen had been expecting anger, fury. Silently the lady moved into view (well, not technically view in Svara's case), wary but allowing a smirk to rest on her split lips. She, despite the coiled emotions within her gut, wasn't feeling animosity or the desire to strike out against the female. Sabeen was better than that, yes, she was growing. Instead she sat, examining the destroyed face on the developing body.

"You don't smell of Dahlia." She spoke, blandly, commenting on the absence from Svara's pack of their old home. Had she left? Why, Sabeen couldn't imagine. They had loved her. Noting something else very interesting on her daughter's coat, Sab's eyes widened slightly. She smelled like Firefly, as usual, but there was a very masculine scent clinging to the red fur. A familiar one at that- not the fool Haku or a Dahlian wretch, but the male she had fucked in Crimson Dreams. Amusement flickered across your face. "But... do I find there's a male willing to accept you?"

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

Svara watched the women with little interest. The red she wolf didn't fear Sabeen, she was no longer a pup and her mother was insane she could more then take her even with only one eye to work with. Her mother moved from behind the tree which made Svara want to laugh at her cowardice. The question was personal but she didn't mind to answer her. "Guess they got tired of me, I'm so much like you as you already know." Svara moved to go to her mother and was surprised she felt no anger, or even rage towards the women. When she was a kid she had hated her because she had wanted a mother who would be a true mother. As an adult she had hated her for ruining everything she loved.

"What of it? My mate is probably the only one with the patience for me." She said with little concern. Standing so she was only 5 or 6 feet from the women who looked so much like her, Svara didn't know what to say to the women who had Failed her in so many ways. Hell she had failed at life so in many ways she had screwed herself over. "What do you want Sabeen?" the husky voice was very condesending.

[/html]
[html]

She recalled how she'd felt with Vendetta, how calm, the absence of emotions. But Asmondai flickered in the back of her head and she had a flash of her fingers in something, tearing at something red red red like the eyes of the devil. Blink and it was gone. So Dahlia had kicked her out, as well? She felt a flash of rage. Not for her daughter, but that they would so willingly scapegoat her for a female they were just going to throw out later. "Oh, I hate them." The sharp words were issued under her breath.

The word mate drew the amusement quickly into her eyes so that they sparkled. This was better than she expected. "He's a handsome one, yes? Black and white husky." Her reaction would determine if she was right or not. She sighed at the girl's question. What did she want? Why was she so driven to ruin her daughter's life? Not even conciously. Sabeen didn't know, but the child's very existance drove her to rage. It was proof of her mate's betrayal. Drake was strong within the girl, now, as she matured. She jerked her gaze away, frowning sharply. "If I knew I wouldn't be forced to linger here." She replied lightly, bringing her eyes back to watch Svara.
[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

Something told Svara that her mother was up to something. What would her mother have in store that would cause the calm mask to break on the red she wolf? Yellow eyes watched heatedly as she waited for the other boot to drop. Sabeens hate filled words were disgusting to Svara and she wished her mother would leave her usless comments to herself. This women had no thoughts but for herself, it was a trait Svara had to fight not to have, because her mother was so strong in her.

The sparkle that formed in her mothers eyes made the she wolf feel tense. It wasn't good if Sabeen felt calmer and like she had a weapon to fight with. What possibly could she have!? Svara kept from grinding her teeth. It wasn't until her mother spoke did she know, deep down did she already know where this was going. "Yes, to handsome for you to ever have." Svara said cooly, ignoring her dropping stomach and the nausious feeling she was getting. Sabeen would only remember her mate if..........

[/html]
[html]

Was there even a moment where Sabeen paused and thought, perhaps she should just leave her daughter in peace? No. The closest they could ever come to coexisting would be if they just started completely ignoring the other's existance. She would have to tread carefully, even as she held the pair of aces, because Svara could easily overpower her in this form. Especially that she was devoid of weaponry (she had been devoid last time but she had been thoughtless and Svara had been surprised). The girl's words were careless. Svara was a smart girl, surely she knew where she was going. The lady just laughed, letting the grin rest on her split lips. Oh, sure, she had drugged the male, first, but why would she spoil all the fun by letting her daughter know that?

"You might want to buy a ball and chain for your mate," Sabeen commented gaily, planning her words carefully. "His libido is getting the best of him." The woman didn't want to come out and say it, but the subtext was there, every word dripping with the phrase, the phrases, i fucked him, he fucked me, we fucked, against an airplane. One lonely day in Crimson Dreams. Now, the question was, would her hapless daughter believe it?
[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

Her mothers eyes said it all. They were watching her closly waiting for her reaction when she spoke. So instead of letting the female see the horrible toll it had taken on her. Leroy had fucked her mother. The pure hate and anger brought on by that simple news made her bite her tounge until it bled. Swallowing the substance she didn't let the emotions break her mask of complete indiffereance. She wouldn't let this women see that she had take just one more thing from her.

Stepping towards Sabeen quickly she shoved her forcfully into the tree behind her. The force of it was saticfing but it wasn't the end of what Svara was going for. Putting her hand on the womens throat and holding it hard enough to be uncomfortable the red she wolf leaned into the women pressing her body flesh to flesh with the women. Her muzzle went up to the women ear ready to speak into the appendage.

"Maybe I should keep him under a stricter hold, or maybe I should just get rid of the whores that tempt him." Her voice was low and threatening, her hand gripped tighter on the womens esophogase and her body pressed even closer. "You say you had my male, then you've had used goods." Svara hissed venomously into the she wolfs ear. Growling Svara's other hand went to the womens breast and gripped it very hard, painfully so. "Did my mate touch you like this? Tell me bitch!" Svara's voice was deadly.

[/html]
[html]

She let herself go, relaxing in her daughter's hold. Images of Corvus holding her to the Earth and Leroy pressing her up against the cool metal of a plane as he drove himself inside her mixed in her mind. She stayed calm despite the pressure on her throat. Svara would be the one to kill her, but not tonight. The woman laughed again sharply at the girl's words, the laugh breaking into wheezing from the chokehold. "And so did he." Refering to herself. She wasn't ashamed of sleeping with Leroy. It had been a wonderful way to pass an otherwise dull day.

What did Svara have in mind for her? Sabeen decided to play along, keeping herself relaxed even as her daughter gripped her breasts. "Mm, yes." She almost purred, throwing her arms around her daughter's neck. "And I wrapped around him like this.." The smaller female lifted her legs and wrapped them around Svara's waist, tightly. "Oh, I was reluctant. I hadn't tasted a man in so long... but he... pursuaded me, pinned me up against the airplane." Her eyes were sparkling with glee. "He fucked me against that cold, cold metal. And I left my mark on him." Now she bluffed. She had bitten his shoulder, but she didn't know if the small wound would have scarred or not. If Svara could find the mark on him, though, then her story was complete.
[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

The fool wrapped her arms around her. It was like her mother to play this low, to find pleasure in this. If her mother thought this was a game then fine, Svara would make it her own game, she would play by her rules. The weight of the womens breast was disgusting and yet it felt good to have this power over her. She thought that Svara was playing by some unseen rules; She was wrong. "Did you then?" She said in a deadly rough voice. Moving her head down she made her way to the breast that she was holding.

"Then I'm sure he did this as well." With sharp and violent force Svara bit the womens breast feeling flesh give, blood come out and some arrticels break under the force of her teeth. She would delight in the womens pain, for the bit hadn't been pleasureable, it most likely had damaged her breast for sometime. Sinking in her fangs in deeper before drawing them out she put her blood stained maw back to the womens ear. "I'm sure he did that, my male loves to bite." Svara whispered with a harsh and venom filled voice. Sabeens torture was only starting.

[/html]
[html]

Svara's change in personality had been more dramatic than Sabeen had expected. But she was not entirely surprised. Sudden pain clouded her vision as her daughter ripped into her breast. Despite the throbbing pain and the sensation of blood sliding down across her belly she would not give Svara any satisfaction, no. Instead she hummed deep in her throat, turning it into a sick purring, spreading into a round of broken laughter. She released her hands from her daughter's neck and brought her right to her wounded breast, the other resting on her legs. Wheat eyes sought the other, not masking the pain, but they still showed some sadistic, masochistic pleasure, not from the wound itself but from the situation. For every step lower than Svara would take, Sabeen would take a leap lower. "Oh, yes, he does..." She spoke throatily, lifting her blood hand to her mouth to lick off the coppery crimson liquid. "Tell me, what else does he like to do?"
[/html]
[html]

.......ooc; was invited to join >;3 oh the drama!

.......The day didn't have anything really eventful happening that Leroy could see, simply spending his time tracking down a deer for the ever growing group. Everything has been content for the band of outlaws, planning to form their own pack was the main objective at the moment; though Leroy's first and foremost objective will always be his mate. Walking back to the crowded cabin the patterned male enjoyed the peaceful silence of his own thoughts, with only the sounds of the dragging deer echoing in his ears.

.......Red eyes didn't really search anywhere for dangers since that have taken the area, though his nose breathed in a deep lung full of air that made his legs pull to a stop. Flickering on his head everything was quite as his nose told him other wise, the scent of his mate was strong and it entire mingled with another blood. Brows pushed his blood eyes to a narrow as his ears listened intensely before his thick arms lifted the deer over his shoulder it didn't make any sound, stalking to the low sounds his mind filled with curiosity as well a protective pull in his stomach. 'I'm sure he did that, my male loves to bite.", Svara's words were becoming much clearer as he stalked closer to the couple, listening to their words."Tell me, what else does he like to do?"

.......Everything in Leroy's body and mind went fully haywire with shock, his eyes looked at his mate and the crazy bitch that he had meet in Crimson Dream. Not that alone made his body lock up for a few minutes but the fact Svara seems to be biting the woman's breast and she was straddling Svara! Wait, wait, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?? His large black and white body stepped forward as he rough dropped the dead deer with a loud thud a his eye lock onto the Sabeen with a very dangerous look, his chest rattled with a growl before his voice rouse from his throat in a mixed up growl.

"What in the hell is that crazy bitch doing here, and Svara.." Leroy paused unable to form any words as his shacked his head before stepping a few feet closer while his lips pulled back slightly at the woman.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

Her mother was finding sadistic pleasure in this. It made Svara's stomach turn, the bitch would pay for what she had done. Her whole life the women had taken and taken, but never once given anything. Svara was done with her and her ways. She was done having to admit this filth was her mother, that this peice of crap was related to her. The blood in her mouth was sweet and tasted like a small chip of victory. The lack of pain in her mothers reaction wasn't what Svara wanted, but she was far from finished. In the end Svara wasn't able to hold back the pure malious she had for the women tangled around her.

Growling at Sabeens question she was sure to put a smile on her face. "He like to do this." With a violent force Svara kneed Sabeen in the vagina. The pure saticfaction of the hard and violent action was all she'd needed before the voice of the male who had started this. Dropping Sabeen quickly the women landed on the ground with a loud and painful sounding thud. Turning around to face Leroy Svara just grinned at him her yellow eyes showing what was going on in her head. "A whore was telling me how good you were when fucking her. So now that I've let her see how I felt on the matter, I plan to let you know as well." Svara said with a husky voice hinting at something.

[/html]
[html]

She was kicked between her legs and dropped rather violently to the ground, the wind being knocked out of her. Sabeen stayed put for a few moments, catching her breath, applying pressure to the gaping wound across her breast. Her body throbbed painfully, but her mind was elsewhere as the male in question entered the scene. Wheat eyes went to his red ones and she smiled meanly, satisfied by her role in this. She hadn't known the husky was Svara's loverr, it had been a stroke of pure luck.

The lady pushed up to her feet roughly, leaning against the tree. She winked at the male from behind Svara.

"Hey, babe."
[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

.......Everything in his world was upside down, no it was beyond up side down, hell must have frozen over with the sun suddenly going out with the climate becoming at the very lest fucking psychotic. Sadly none of that seemed to explain what in the gods name is happening to him in the moment of mass confusion. Leroy's ears twitched with Svara's words as everything she displayed was clearly displeased with him, brows pushed together as much of what she said made no since to him at all. "fucking? what the hell are you talking about?"

.......The sudden hostility made him annoyed as the words from the woman made his eyes snap to her with a dangerous glare that followed with a growl, everything about that woman made his hair rise one thing was for sure it was he can't stand her. "don't talk to me you bitch and i am no your 'babe' " The word 'babe' was a rough loud growl that rumbled his chest before he ignored the female and looked at his mate as confusion seemed to fill him, standing still his tail swayed behind before he spoke. "I don't see what matter you have to take care of is Svara" Leroy's deep voice rumbled his throat as he didn't like his young mate's threat for something he didn't do, either way he stood still as his red eyes locked on to his mate.

[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

His denial only made her anger worse. It burned like lava in her veins. How dare he deny what she knew was truth. Her mother was using her accomplishment against her. How could he have sex with her mother? His harsh words to Sabeens comment were ignored. Sabeen would be wise to keep quiet if she wanted to keep her tounge. Her smile was gone, a face void of emotion. Walking towards him she was quick in her movements to slap him. Her hand stung after the action, but the saticfaction was good. He had hurt her, and she planned to hurt him back, take advantage of his infidelities.

The slap had been hard, enough to cause pain in her arm. "Your no better then her dog." Svara spat. One Yellow eye was narrow with rage, and blurred with unshed tears. Her one eye went to his shoulder where the fur was slightly scewed, bite marks she hadn't given him visible. They were small, and almost healed, but there where her teeth hadn't gone. Looking back at him she snarled. "I hope you have something else to screw, or you really enjoy your hand for a long time." The red she wolf said with a low dangerous voice.

Pushing past him She started walking away. She didn't know where she was going, but she needed to gather herself. Her mate had screwed her mother. Leroy had been unfaithful, and it had been with none other then Sabeen Thames. How many others had tasted her male? Her body shook with tremors of rage and sorrow alike, she needed to gather herself somehow or she was going to fall apart. She needed someone to hold onto. She fucking hated him for this.

[/html]
[html]

There wasn't much for her to do now but watch, so she did, leaning roughly against the tree. Her blood was starting to clot, but the wound still bled fresh as she moved. She ignored the harshness of the male's words. Now that she was from danger, at least unless Leroy went after her, she allowed herself to react to the pain. Her entire chest throbbed sharply from the wound. She cursed softly under her breath, keeping her gaze on the husky. She didn't want to turn her back on him, which meant she was stuck here until he moved.
[/html]
[html]

.......ooc

.......Everything else happened so quickly it was like a dream but it was all in color, the slap she had delivered him stung against the side of his face as his head moved slightly with Svara's actions. The simple slap was much more then it had appeared, hurt much deeper then that small bit of flesh on his face. Holding himself still he breathed regularly as his red eyes watched her with the same face, ears were flat on the husky's skull as her words filled the air between them. Leroy didn't move as only his eyes moved to watch her leave, listening to his beloved part away a harsh feeling of betrayal and anger was starting to come alive within him.

.......Blinking his gaze locked onto the source of the lies, his blood eyes watched her with the same glare but this time it had changed into a hungry fury, brows pushed together in anger as his clawed hands fist themselves before snapping open with the weapons showed openly. "you...you did all of this" Leroy's voice was low as it filled into a deep snarl as the large man's lips ripped back to flash a dangerous set of fangs as rough growls built in his throat. His body was ready for the attack, no this isn't a fight he sees her as prey. All his black and white fur was raised as his body moved with even steps towards the wounded woman before everything changed, all of the anger busted out as his large hind legs lunged himself forward at Sabeen with strong arms and claws aiming for any thing. The loud snarl erupted from his throat as his jaws snapped after neck and face, everything is her fault.

[/html]
[html]

The male exploded for her, and in her weakened state, she didn't have time to properly react. He threw her back into the tree as she threw herself sideways, his snapping jaws grazing her throat. His claws were digging into her sides as she fell sideways, hoping to take the bastard down with her on to the ground. Her fault? The nerve! A snarl erupted across her jaws as she twisted in his grip, drawing her legs back to her person and kicking out, hoping to catch his gut or chest, her own claws twisting in his chest fur as she attempted to push him off her. "Me? I did nothing!" She spat at him. "You fucked me." And in actuality, Sabeen hadn't known who Leroy was. It had been a chance occurence. As far as she was concerned, it was the husky's own damn fault. Fresh blood oozed from the torn-again wound and from the cuts in her sides from his claws. Leroy wasn't supposed to be the one who killed her, Svara was. She could only hope her fate hadn't changed.
[/html]