His dream away from reality
[html]

Catalyst,Corvus: is in lupus form

Something about today was off. Ril'o wasn't sure what or why that was but his leg still stung from the healing wound, sighing the golden male walked slowly on the borders as his green eyes looked about. Breathing it made him uncomfortable because he wasn't sure why he was so nervous in the packlands, this odd feeling had been with him all morning. This looming shadow that made his hair raise and his skin feel cold, maybe this is why he is on patrol. Walking his paws crunched the small sticks as his tail swayed behind him, oddly today was cloudy while many days have been sunny. Sniffing the air everything smelt like rain, rain that would soon come down on the earth. something is happening today He was sure everyone had those feelings, the feelings that wolves usually get. Ears flickered as he went through his patrol, ever listening.
BRING ME BACK TO FALLEN TOWN WHERE SOMEONE IS STILL ALIVE
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

Sara, i'm not sure how you wanted to end our other thread, but i'll try to improvise on this one as much as I can. If you want anything edited, let me know. 500+ WotD: Venerate

Repeat offender, and Catalyst was beyond guilty of it. After promising to keep her word to the resident warrior about not traversing the borders for the monster puppy eater, the ivory girl was to make yet a third return. She would get down to the mystery of this, seriously. Although Catalyst venerated the word and wisdom of Cwmfen, her arrogance was just too riley at this stage to control yet in her life. For the two times that she arrived here, she had came across some very unlikely and interesting individuals. Both of which surprisingly spoke German (which was a shock factor to Catalyst in the long run), and both of which had varying personalities (one ruthless and unkind, while the other seemed understanding and almost motherly). From first impressions they might have seemed like the puppy eater, given that they were both intimidating and the latter of the two having the attitude at one, but they weren't necessarily out for youth's blood. The third time was certainly the charm, and before Catalyst was able to get truly caught up in herself, the puppy vowed that this would be her last trip to the borders in order to find this puppy eater. If he wasn't lingering around this time, then perhaps he was already done for, or long gone.

The walk to the border was like crossing an entire continent for Catalyst, due to the fact it was a long journey to the outskirts for her size as it was. Her pace was kept neutral, simply bouncing along as the day carried out. As soon as she finally arrived at the point to where the pack's scent began to gradually fade, the pup had stopped to observe what her dual eyes could see. Nothing but far distance. The borders looked pretty null of presence today, but seeing as how she already traveled this far out, might as well linger around a bit to see if anyone was to stop by.

Indeed that was the case, as in the distance a russet red figure was slowly padding about the fine line of the border. She trained her vision on it for a moment, looking to see if it was malicious or anyone mean looking. From what was seen, the adult seemed to be tepid, in thought. Once the nose caught a whiff of what the other was exactly, it smelled of Dahlia, and also a very recognizable scent from the day before. Scrutinizing her vision closer, it was that adult wolf from the day Catalyst discovered the wailing coyote besides the house, and that adult was the very one that was sleeping inside and questioned the two from the window. Tha's him! The adult disappeared on a quicker whim than expected that day, and Catalyst was curious to know why he had to leave so soon and leave her with the weird coyote. Maybe he knew about the puppy eater too! Finding excitement at this, the ivory girl started to run over to the russet red male, bounding over in excitement. "'Scuse me, 'scuse me!" She called, out of breath, stopping a few feet from him and gazing up with a ravaging tail wag. "You's tha' one adult from th' other day with tha' weird thing by the house! Why didn' you stay?" Was the adult afraid of the coyote at that time?

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); width: 500px; height: 451px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left: 120px; top: 9px; width: 244px; height: 433px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Would it be possible to move this June 2nd? ^=^;;
500+

IT IS INEVITABLE

He was satisfied, if what he felt could even be called satisfaction. While she held no worthy blood within her veins, Sabeen Thames had been obedient, willing to accept the obscurities of the darkness without the idiocies of other such things that inhabited these lands. Her body could provide for him a necessary control. It was not pleasure he sought, although it was an effect of such activities. He wanted something else, something that was practical within his dark mind. And what he wanted required willingness, a submission to his will. The she-wolf had submitted to him, and within her he had planted his seed, allowing her to carry that seed, to spawn it with the coming time. The crow wolf was no fool, and he was not so arrogant as to recognize the possibilities of causality. (And it was causality alone that spun the world.) He had scented the change within the woman’s body. She would bear his spawn, if her blood was even close to being able to support the seed of his loins. Only time would tell, and time was not an issue for the Korean. Her fate and the fate of the seed within her mattered very little. She was, simply put, ‘back up’.

Those black paws, tearing the earth with unforgiving talons, carried the secui toward the packlands in which his daughter had fled, seeking refuge. That time was almost near, he sensed, the black orbs flickering with that darkness. The dark gods would allow him to know. They would tell him when the time had come. But for now he would bide his time with his games, just as he had been doing since his arrival within these lands. And he knew how to play these games well. The pied brute was patient, like a snake coiled to strike, hidden within a dark lair. And that dark lair was the pied brute’s heart. It was empty, hollow, dark, devoid of anything save for those dangerous, dark waters of rage that lay dormant. But now, though the time had not yet come, he returned to Dahlia’s borders. Already several wolves had been foolish enough to fall victim to his games. He did not doubt that Cwmfen was alerted of his activities—how long would it take, how many lives would it take, to force her from this place. How long until she came to him?

Suddenly, abruptly, he was upon the boarders of this pack. And suddenly, abruptly, the eerily fluid movements of the crow wolf had ceased. The dual hues of his coat screamed a silent warning as he stood with that perpetually erected posture that commanded and demanded submission. The emotionless façade was harsh and hollow, distorting the beautiful features of his face, creating a terrible visage of a demon. And indeed those black ears rose above his head like horns. The Korean’s fathomless eyes pierced ultimately a lighter figure that stood out in his colourless world, knowing that the thing belonged to this pack. He ignored the insignificant thing at the adult’s feet—that was not his target. The corners of his cruel lips twitched with the efforts of a sneer, but he fell still. In the silence he merely watched with the cold eyes of a snake. And, as the hooded pattern of his coat suggested, he brought Death to this thing. He was compelled.

[/html]
[html]

what the hell is it?. Green eyes stared off before blinking, maybe this weird feeling is due to his lack of sleep? No, if anything he has over slept the past few days. Tail swayed behind him as his ears twisted on his head, the sounds of little feet and a familiar voice. Turning slightly Ril'o watched the white young pup trot up to him in excitement, the golden male smiled before stepping closer to the running pup. "Hi again.." His voice was warm with his smile, but his green eyes glanced to the trees ever now and then as his ears turned and twisted. Ril'o wanted to laugh at the cute darling of a child but he could only smile, though he really wished she wasn't here at all. Not with this looming feeling over him. Something just is not right. "Yes I am, oh well I had to leave you see.." Pausing his body shifted as his eyes scanned slightly before looking back at the child. "I have to patrol the borders, you see there are dangers out there. Bad things that I don't want to come in." Smiling his tail wagged barely as he smiled at the young female, speaking for the slightest second he let his guard down."so you came all this way on your own? I say you've got a pair of strong legs." Something snapped inside as the wind changed, the scent was purely unknown to him but that didn't stop his hair from raising. Quickly looking around his green orbs landed on the dark and white body of a wolf, it wasn't close but not far of either. Just enough running distant. "Hide, now" His voice changed as his tail rose behind him, Ril'o was able to hide the fear that made his stomach sick but he had the pup with him. He must protect his pack. Green eyes never felt him as Ril'o tensed him body the best he could as he took a few steps forward before stopping. Ril'o could feel that feeling now, the feeling that followed all day to this moment. " I said now.."
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

700+ WotD: Cosset

Catalyst was relieved to hear how friendly the crimson male sounded at this time compared to the other day, where it seemed as if he was irritated and maybe left the two on that note since the strange coyote creature was making a huge racket for no big deal in the first place. In a sense the pup wouldn’t blame him for his departure, for Catalyst during that time had to cosset and care for the creature as much as she could from her hysteria of being out of her environment and species. Spreading a small smile across her maw, she was glad he was in a better mood this time, but by the way his eyes were constantly shifty, the de Sadira was confused at this look he was presenting. It was too easy to tell that something was on his mind, and his focus was temporarily fading in and out elsewhere. Catalyst was met, however, with an explanation to his departure from that one day, and perhaps an explanation to account for why he appeared so apprehensive. He patrolled the borders, was a guardian of such, so it seemed to make sense that he held a suspicious look about everything. Catalyst then shrugged his shifty actions off. At the mention of dangers, her interest piqued, inquiring to him about the monster puppy eater she had been on the hunt for three times now at the borders. His compliment about her strong legs made her wag her tail at a quick pace and also boast her chest out a little more proudly for this. “Yeah! There’s a monster puppy eater out there somewhere tha’ attacked my l’il sister! Been tryin’ t’ find’em, don’ know where he stays. Have y’ seen any puppy eaters around?” If he was the border patrol, then Catalyst assumed that he must have heard some news about what happened.

All of a sudden, something changed. The chemistry in the atmosphere, the overall mood, everything about this friendly second encounter changed on a whim before she could comprehend it. Their conversation and introduction was dropped instantly, forgotten in a second, never to be brought back to. This was the second time that Catalyst would not know the name of this adult (and vice versa), and would probably never find out from his own telling. Catalyst hadn’t been feeling a strange vibe at all during the day, but with the adult raising his tail and going on high alert, something wasn’t right. Confusion settled in first, astounded by his sudden words of telling her to hide somewhere. At first she didn’t obey the command, simply standing there and trying to transfix her gaze to whatever he was trying to look at in the distance. Catalyst didn’t see anything, nor hear anything out of the ordinary; there were no red flag indicators from herself that anything was approaching, although within the distant shadows a predator had their eyes on the two, waiting for the moment to strike. Feeling her heart pick up its pace, a strange coarse of adrenaline surged through her, unlike one that was felt with pure excitement. Puzzlement still settling in, he commanded once again to go and hide, this time in urgency and in haste.

With ears lowering slightly against her skull, her two-toned eyes began roving around them both; missing the point entirely of what he was trying to tell her, or warn her of. Slowly did she begin to back up a couple feet, not sure just where a good hiding spot was supposed to be around here, or where he wanted her to go exactly. There were several key places, but choices, choices, choices in this instant, and it was too quick of a choice for her to make at the moment. “Is… is it th' puppy eating monster?” Her voice broke out delicate and soft, as if to not let distant ears eavesdrop upon her. The predator was near, but Catalyst had no sense of just where it was located, or if there wasn’t a big threat at all. Her puppy senses were still in the process of becoming in tune with the world around her yet.

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ltable.png); width: 500px; height: 451px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left: 120px; top: 9px; width: 244px; height: 433px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

500+

IT IS INEVITABLE

A sneer split the pied brute’s maw. Like a nightmare that persisted despite the efforts to chase it away, the Korean persisted, existing, standing there before the two creatures of this pack. Of Cwmfen’s pack. The brute’s fathomless gaze beheld those weak things, knowing that neither of them could stop him. Nothing would. It was the truth he believed not necessarily through arrogance, but because all that had stood in his way were wounded or dead. And today, he brought death as a gift, bearing it as the ancient Greeks to the Trojans. Cwmfen would be made to see that she was not safe within these lands. She would be made to come. Such thoughts, the indubitable conclusion to his game, riddled that black mind, echoing incessantly in those empty corridors. And as he stood there, as lithic as those effigies of long forgotten gods, he sneered. The adult bristled in his presence—it was as if the tenebrous tendrils had tugged upon that lighter, Dahlian fur with laughing mockery. And that quiet laughter grated from the brute’s throat, that mirthless sound accompanying the shadows that hung about him.

Then he moved, moving forward with that unnatural fluidity, as if he were truly made of stone and his limbs would grind with that grating sound. But there was nothing but silence, a heavy darkness that hung about them, growing heavier as he closed the distance. The black talons ceased to tear the earth as he paused, nose pressing against that intangible boarder with perilous proximity. And suddenly, abruptly, the sneer was gone, replaced by that black, hollowness of his emotionless face. “Have you come to me?” the tenor voice soothed, that emotionless sound dripping with the Death he would so surely deliver. His words could have come from the nightmare of some child, and yet the secui, looking down his cruel maw to allow that fiercely empty gaze upon those two things, did not extend his hands. There was silence once more, the pied brute raising his tail in dominance over this insignificant thing. He spoke again, those hollow words declared as if he spoke of a coming storm. “I have come to give you death, to spill your blood for my daughter to see.” Or perhaps his daughter had neglected to inform her packmates? He laughed that mirthless laughter in open mockery.

But the brute did not move from the boarders, those black eyes piercing the lighter orbs of the other as if he could see right through him, right into his soul and laying it vulnerable for his jaws to seize. Abruptly, his gaze moved to the small pup that had failed to obey its elder. A tongue, like a snake, briefly flickered from those hungering jaws. “Monster?” The tenor voice rose in mock surprise, that voice only marginally marred by his Korean tongue. “Do not be afraid,” the tenor sound soothed, his cold voice assuaging in the air as it drew in the youngling. “I will show you the way.” As he looked down at it, his ears raised above him like those demonic horns, he could have been some changeling creature, his raven’s form taking the form of a wolf, something familiar, something dangerously inviting.

[/html]
[html]

I guess everything can move fast from here

Ril'o's body tensed all the more when the black male rushed closer then stopped, Ril'o was not in the form to fight nor in his mind. The golden male stepped closer as a growl rolled its way up his throat, this man was dangerous everything about him told Ril'o. He can not run, he will not run away from this man in his packlands. Ril'o held his body still as another louder growl started to build,the sick feel in him was almost a sadness now as the battle seemed very dim for him. Ril'o was not dumb to the fact he didn't have time to shift, that he could not out run him. He can only try to out wit him. "Run home when I tell you.." His voice to the pup was in between threatening growls as his hair stood on ends, green eyes locked on to the man.

Ril'o vowed to Cer, he would fight him as long as he is able. The young male is not sure when he would blackout, but that doesn't matter now. The man words brought another snarl from him as his maw rippled and bared his white fangs, he was scared but his fear was not as important as this one single act. He remembers Cwfm talking to him about being a warrior, maybe this is his only time to prove that. To show he was fighting with reason, protecting his family. The man's threats were really to Ril'o as the man seemed well enough to do so, and the that moment Ril'o accepted it. He accepted the fact he might die here, not by his father or brother but this stranger."You deal with me!" Ril'o snarled as his golden body darted forward with open jaws at the patterned males neck or face, he wasn't aiming to well but he didn't want him to think about the child. As soon as Ril'o's feet land he would move to the side to jump again, hoping to throw himself on the him where his jaws can grabbed a hold of him.
table by Giggle

[/html]
[html]

600+

Everything would surely fall in place at the moment, and so her puzzlement was soon to be answered, as materializing seemingly out of thin air came a darkened, shrouded figure; albeit the cape of stark ivory around the dark figure's mane, everything else about him was black. Pitiful black, dark as the coldest and loneliest night there was. Beholding the spectacle that walked toward them with a more than confident and too liquid fluid movement, it was then her adrenaline ran cold, so very cold within her. There it was she figured out that strange rush of adrenaline, it was frigid fear that was escalating within her. The most horrifying thing Catalyst noticed about this new and dark adult that approached them was his blank eyes. Not white, not white like how Cwmfen's was, and how she thought her white eyes were strange, but his eyes were devoid of all color. There was no color to be had anywhere. This was not a mere monster puppy eater, but something of a puppy's horrific nightmare terror.

Feeling the pathways of her trachea begin to tighten and catch the hitch of air right in the base of her throat, her one sapphire and other silver eye widened in alarm, her gaze shifting to her russet pack member who was increasingly getting agitated by this stranger. The adult Dahlian didn't seem to be as fearful as she was growing, but for some reason, Catalyst didn't hold any assurance with him. That if anything was more dreadful than the mere sight of this.. individual. Perhaps it was something to feel bad about in the long run, but... she actually, for the first time, had doubt with an adult. It would be in the pup's arrogant nature to assist the border patrol male to inquiry what this trespasser was doing here and wanted for any other day, but obviously he stole her breath and voice right from her vocal chords. This guy, whoever he was, struck fear on several levels more than Firefly did that one day she intimidated her.

Gulping, the dark adult's words sounded sullen in a venomous way to her ears. And then there was that word, death. It gave her the utmost shivers twirling down her spine, and there was a shock of wintry adrenaline as the dark male heard what she muttered about the monster puppy eater, and felt her muscles grip herself in still silence. He had made a slight mockery of her with her word, but then stood brooding above her, soothing that even while he held an arcane presence, that his guidance would be unscathed to her. No. That was unbelievable, right down to his shrouded figure and the unmelodious voice he carried. It was then her paws had the urge to step back a distance, although it was a shaky put few steps. Words beckoned to come from her jaws, but she was too scared, too scared to even mutter half a broken sentence. Her response to him was a meek and shallow shake of her head, gesturing that she didn't comply with his request whatsoever, and didn't want to.

Suddenly from her peripheral vision the russet Dahlian lept for the dark stranger, colliding with him and holding his duty on defending the pack border and Dahlia itself. Catalyst wasn't expecting the Dahlian to be the one to attack first, and so emitted somewhat of a half gasp, half small yelp, as she stumbled back on her paws and tripped right over a sharply placed rock in the ground, falling to her tail. The impact certainly hurt, but it didn't deter her wide eyed gaze now from the fight that was about to ensue.

[/html]
[html]

I’ll let Ril’o make that scar on him now, just to get Corvus all in a ‘I’m going to kill you’ mood, ^=^;; And yes, moving fast is fine with me~

IT IS INEVITABLE

The pied brute ignored the adult’s command to the pup, its voice buzzing like a fly in those horn-like ears, his eyes fixed upon the small, fragile creature. So fragile. He could feel its weakness, feel it in it scent, feel it in that lighter male. The corners of those cruel lips twitched in that beginning of a sneer. And this thing was afraid, he could smell it in the air, permeating through his mind. That instinctual signal arose in the darkness: kill it. But this pup was not to die today—this pup would be made to watch the weaknesses of the things that had promised protection. This pup would be made to watch as darkness conquered, would be made to know the strength of the dark. And perhaps the pup would see the truth and the futility of life: in the end all things died, but he, the Darkness, would persist, would override the signals of Death. And only he had found that secret. He would still the waves of life to rise above it, would be solely upon this earth as the gods were meant to do. He had the power take and give life. He was a god. And the puppy refused him.

That black paw slid forward as a sneer clawed upon those cruel jaws. Those fathomless eyes beheld the pup even as the lighter male attacked. Foolish creature, he sneered silently. The Korean did not flinch as the other lunged at him, and for some reason the male did not immediately respond. At the last minute, the brute’s head lifted, his jaws parting to meet the oncoming attack. The lighter male’s teeth scraped against his face, catching his skin, breaking through it. It missed the right eye, but it had come close to taking the sight from him. The jaws of the crow wolf swung up in a peculiar way, and like an uppercut he meant to slam into the thing’s face. That terrible laughter shuddered through the air as his body swung about, fluidly shooting at the other with such celerity that the path he cut closed with a whistle. His attack was made in silence, and the secui’s claws sought the other’s chest, sought to push it to the ground. It had disrespected this god of darkness. Now it deserved to die. The cruel jaws parted, snapping for his throat, seeking tendons that held the body intact. He would break this thing, and it would be easy.

[/html]
just in case my post is confusing, Ril'o tries to avoid his attack but moving just enough so Corvus pins him by the lower body instead of his chest. Ril'o then strikes out at Corvus's sides an just about anything, but when he does that when Corvus jaws land. Because Ril'o moved he gashes his neck, i guess you can go for the finishing blow next ^^

Everything was so much different as his body pumped with energy, green eyes flashed above his bared fangs that let lose his snarls. Slamming into set off the bomb, for the first very slow seconds when his teeth popped the skin on his dark face, when the male didn't move but remained locked on the pup. She is still here Ril'o's legs moved on their own as the man quickly started to respond. "I said Run no-" His words cut off with a painful grunt when the brute slammed him in the head, his jaws had left cuts on the side of his face that felt numb to Ril'o. The force sent the golden male tumbling to the ground from the larger one's strength. He couldn't think as he glanced up from the ground,jaws, his legs reacted by quickly pulling him to the side. Though this didn't stop the attack or block it as his weight crashed down on his hips pinning him there, the force erupted a pain filled snarl from his jaws as he quickly snapped at the male. Jaws snapped and jerked at any bit he was even able to reach, though his side seemed close enough. The pressure of his jaws grabbed the side of his neck as a yelp emitted from his throat, jerking away Ril'o darted after the mans face with teeth bared. "GOO!" His voice was loud and rough as it rattled his chest, he could only hope the pup took the moment to listen.
[html]

There’s some PP, Sara-joe; let me know if you want it changed~ And I hope you don’t mind me skipping you, Shae, but since this will be it for Ril’o, I just wanted to get it in, ^=^ And I’ll bring Cwmfen in soon?

IT IS INEVITABLE

This thing was weak, inexperienced. And it was this that Dahlia placed upon the boarders? The pied brute laughed his mockery in the silence of his mind, that mirthless sound echoing in those tenebrous corridors. His focus was upon this insolent thing, no longer upon the pup. The pup was insignificant in his plans, existing only to witness what was to come. And it would come to pass—there was no doubt in that terrible mind about that. And perhaps it was this doubtless mind that made such things occur, that made the inevitable. He knew that his jaws could kill, that his body could overcome another. He was not weakened in a fight by wounds—he was impervious to their efforts to cause him pain and death. He was above them, his mind able to let go, to gain control of his body. And it was with this control that he ruled, that he rose above these wretched things. The pup would see—the time had come.

The lighter male fell easily to his body’s oncoming contact, forcing it to emit that sound. The other was quick, but he was quicker. He caught the thing by the hips, bringing his weight down upon him with a sickening crunch, those black talons ripping into the flesh that simply parted to his will. The frantic attacks made by the thing’s teeth were met by his own jaws, and though he did receive superficial scratches, they were nothing compared to what he would do. He felt the flesh of its neck within his mouth as he clamped down, but foolishly his victim jerked away, ripping itself, allowing its blood to spurt into the cold, watching air. As the final command pushed from the lighter male’s throat, the pied brute’s jaws parted, then closed again with unmatched ease about the upper neck. The strength of his jaws destroyed the neck beneath the jaw and ear, crushing it, tearing it. The blood flowed into his mouth, bitter with weakness. And for this weakness, the thing now would die, slowly, with death and pain cruelly ravaging his mind and body.

Those cruel jaws parted, allowing the dying thing to fall from him. “Worthless,” that tenor voice mocked, his sanguine jaws dripping with a venom. The black orbs flickered with something near to content—but then it had passed from those pools and was still. It was suffering there beneath him—he had the power to end that suffering, to be merciful. But such an end did not belong to this Dahlian thing. The pied brute exhaled sharply, a sneering, mocking sound. Worthless. The brute shifted, stepping over that carcass, leaving it to suffer there until Death would finally come. And the pied brute simply strode away, his movements unhurried and fluid, passing like a wraith from that scene. Briefly, the brute turned back, those black eyes falling upon the pup, piercing it with the blank intensity. He sneered. And then he was gone, a passing shadow of a cloud gone in silence and with frustrating ease.

[/html]
[html]

It's all good. Since you're having her enter, i'm going to have Catalyst continuously run away into DdM until Cwmfen comes upon her at some point. 800+ WotD: Hortatory

The following events that were taking place at the moment suddenly happened all too fast. Such actions, and such a conclusion to the fight was just too swift to possibly happen in that amount of time, at least in her dual hued eyes it was. The Dahlian bellowed for her to go and hide again, but his sentence was cut short by an almost effortless blow, one that shook Catalyst and made her cringe and yelp at the action on her own will as if the blow had struck her in some sense. The exchange of contact to the russet male instantly made her eyes tear, and the fresh dam behind her lids was stinging with the sensation of crying a cascade of tears. Instantly the initial blow that was actually more tame than what was to follow prompted her to cry, unable to hold such a thing back at this point. Seeing the two males collide and clash forces, the male on her side of the fight now hoarsely and loudly proclaimed for her to get moving right now, in which this was enough for the de Sadira to messily scramble her paws together and get them to propel her backwards, away from the confrontation and from the fate of her pack mate, not wanting to be caught in the same predicament. The fear that was coursing through her, it was making movement difficult than commanded. The adrenaline of fear fought to keep her limbs stiff, to be petrified in place. Several attempts to reel back caused her to almost fumble over her paws several times more, but she was able to catch herself thanks to the natural instinct of fight or flight that was taking control over her movement; her small limbs working in a manner to take her as far away from the scene as possible, far away from this true monster that put even a mere puppy eater to shame.

For some odd reason to her, it was hard to breathe as her pace picked up. The breath, stolen like before, refused to exhale from her lungs. With her vision clouding with the fog of moisture from her building tears, Catalyst couldn't help but look back as the final and fatal blow was executed upon her pack mate; a glorious spray and stream of blood pouring from the pathways of what was the border patroller's throat, severed and dripping from the jaws of his captor. Caught sight of in a glimpse, the red liquid was certainly thicker than water, held fleeting life to its rivers. A minute ago he was simply speaking to her like any other adult did, full of that zest of life and acting like an alive being like everyone else did in everyday life, and now he hung limp in the dark wolf's jaws, just like the freshly killed rabbits that her guardians brought them. No, wolves weren't supposed to look like that. Fellow pack mates weren't supposed to look like that. Strangers weren't supposed to do things like that to respect pack lands. A sound akin to a half yelp and a squeal made its way from her throat, her last backwards image of the two wolves permanently burned into mind with the border patroller now dead, bleeding continuously, and hanging limp, while those colorless eyes watched Catalyst attempt to make a departure, unsure if maybe the demon was contemplating on making her a target. The way he looked at her while he hung his now trophy in his jaws, it was sinister, bloodlust, purely terrifying. It was reason enough to get out of there right now.

For all the previous moments that the russet Dahlian was telling her to leave the area, Catalyst was surely putting a move on it now. Her paws and limbs worked to their full and best advantage as possible, bolting away from the borders and back into the central safe land of Dahlia. Her eyes splayed with tears, too much to the point of where they blinded her as to where she was running, but she didn't care. As long as her paws were moving on flat ground, she would keep going. With a hortatory tone in her throat, she began to howl. It was a mangled howl, mixed in with the combination of sobs, whines, and gasps of air; slightly off tune, but very much full of a horrid, broken song. Catalyst howled as loud and long as she could stabilize, calling out to whatever and whoever could hear her call. Perhaps her strained howls gave her position away too easily for the demon wolf back at the borders, but she didn't care. Catalyst didn't care if her siblings would make a spectacle of herself, laughing at her for running away from a monster and being weak about it. She was strong indeed, but this was out of her realm completely. Death was misunderstood to her yet. Her siblings wouldn't know what she just witnessed, wouldn't comprehend what was seen. For running as fast as she could, she could already feel her sides hurt from the exertion, her lungs even more winded than initially felt. Still, Catalyst pushed herself, determined to get as far away as possible for what happened, crying out, howling out to her adopted pack.

[/html]
Snarling Ril'o was caught in a effortless fight, striking each blow didn't seem to effect him. His green eyes instantly widened when the strangers jaws slipped themselves on the highest point of his throat, that moment was like a frozen point in time as his mind ran through so much. He should have shifted. He should have ran. He failed his pack. A the feeling he has felt all morning was clear,death, maybe he knew he was going to die. There isn't any turning back now, this is the event he was sure would happen. Everything suddenly went to fast, the crushing force on his neck brought the loudest cry from him, though the cracking and crunching of his own throat was well over his screams. His eyes burned with tears as his golden body trashed about as the man ripped at his throat, everything burned as his ears felt like they were filling up with water. But water wasn't there as sounds faded out, as lights faded away to only a darkness that his eyes could not focus in. Ril'o wasn't aware that his body was dropped on the ground, his blood slowly pooling around him as his alive but dull eyes looked no where. No! I can't be here, I can't be in the dark! I have to go back." Breathing his paw barely moved in a repeated pattern, as if he was trying to lift himself up. 'Ril'o it's ok..you don't be afraid of the dark' Ril'o could only see the darkness as his mothers voice entered his ears. "I-I can't help it. I failed, I failed , I failed!!! I don't want to be in the dark, I can't see anything, I can't see the things I do. I always hurt people, I can't let him hurt her." Her sweet voice was so nice, it made the fear of this darkness easier. 'shh, it's ok my son. The dark is not always bad, it protects you Ril'o please try to see it." Breathing was in rough gasps like a fish did for air, "I failed..." His voice was painful to hear as the tears slowly slipped their way down his fear. "I failed mother, I'm scared.." It felt better that his mother was here with him, she talked about places and memories and telling him to see. 'the darkness is protecting you, look, you can see the colors.' Nothing was there, no colors only the same darkness but slowly, ever so slowly the darkness was falling away to a world of colors. Bright peaceful colors that painted out his home, painted out his family and painted away his thoughts. Forgetting about the man. Breathing grew shallower as he movement slowly faded, fading away his mind fell into a colorful memory as his body fell to death.

-death of Rilo-
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

The woman was walking quietly near the boarders, contemplating Firefly and Jac’s words. She wondered who’s word spoke truly but found that she could not see the truth. There was a suspicion, however, that Haku may have been at fault, but the warrior would defend him. As Adonis, she would try to understand, but as Warrior her duty was to defend the honor of the pack. Perhaps she should speak with Cercelee. The woad marked fae paused, her ears lifted to the wind. She thought that she had heard something in the distance, but as she listened, there was nothing but silence and the ghost of that sound. And she was about to return to her duties when suddenly a howl sounded. Turning, those sharp eyes found a small creature crashing through the undergrowth with such speed that she knew that something was wrong—only fear compelled the body in such a way. The pup bumped into her legs. It was Catalyst. The warrior knelt. "Catalyst, what’s wrong?" But as she looked into those dual coloured eyes, she knew that there was something gravely wrong. The woman knew that the pup had been to the boarders, but that was not what was wrong. The pup had sounded the alarm. Her hand brushed against the pup’s fur before she took off, gliding through the forest with as mush speed as she could muster, following the scent trail the pup had only just left behind.

What she saw made her stop dead in her tracks, the first time her grace had been broken unexpectedly. And she was practically upon him. The warrior’s eyes swept over his body, kneeling at his side and ignoring the wetness of his blood upon her fur. Ril’o. And he was still alive. His breathing was labored, deep and uneven, but she knew that his lungs no longer drank the air with grace. The wound was mortal—there was no way to save him. The gruesome jaws of whatever creature had done this had torn the height of his neck, the pink and bloodied flesh and bone shredded beyond recognition. But then—it was not this wound that brought horror to her eyes, for she had seen many such wounds inflicted by her own jaws and upon the jaws of others. No, it was not that gaping hole. It was the scent that drowned this dying man as surely as blood and death was: Corvus. But he was already gone without a trace, leaving only the broken shell of his victim as he always did. Why didn’t you sound the alarm? The beginnings of a silent snarl distorted her features, but then he spoke and brushed it away. Her head turned to him, his words striking her.

"No, you haven’t," the soft melody spoke quickly, gently. It is I that have failed. Then he spoke to his mother, and she knew that he could no longer hear this mortal world, for he was passing now into a place no living creature could go. "Don’t be afraid," the woman said, stroking the maw of this dying wolf, but it was almost as if she spoke it to herself. She had failed. And her father was already gone. How long would it take, she had asked herself. There was a rage within her, like the rage of battle and yet somehow different. Ril’o was gone, his shallow breathing having ceased. Her hands gripped the fur of his chest, careful to avoid the crushed hips as if he may still experience this mortal pain. And her maw lifted to the heavens, calling out a call filled with that rage that seemed to fill her and with mourning for this wolf she had failed to protect. She would not fail her pack again. Enough had suffered. The time was near, she sensed. She could no longer be idle.

[/html]
[html]

600+ WotD: Espy

With her sides now burning with the sensation of wear from running so fast at a short rate, Catalyst couldn't help but slow down now, even while her instinct were prodding her to continue forth at all costs. The salmon pink that was of her tongue panted and hung from her jaws in an exhausted heave up and down, in between gasps of air to collect her sobs and her shock of what just took place. The distance before her was unclear, uncertain, her tear stained eyes and the sheen of fog that it brought the only thing that was of a view. It wasn't until the exhausted puppy came to a halting standstill, rather bumping right into the legs of the woad warrior herself. Catalyst had seen a dark outline in front of her initially, but was too frantic in nature to coherently stop and realize who it was. It was none other than Cwmfen herself, kneeling down to stroke through her fur. The comforting touch was enough to thrust her back into reality, back into someone that looked and acted alive.

Hearing her naturally melodious and soft spoken voice, a whole new wave of anxiousness came about her. Certainly Catalyst remembered their talk about her not coming to the borders, and here she was, dashing away from them when her word was supposed to be given to the warrior in promise that she wouldn't do such a thing. Feeling a whole new round of tears to spill, her wide bloodshot eyes looked into the pupil less ones of Cwmfen while she still lingered there for a second, muttering the only words that she could comprehend at this point. "I-I'm s-s-sorry... 'm s-sorr-rry..." Was the only thing that could be repeated over and over, until the warrior took initiative to inspect what Catalyst had been running away from in the first place.

Watching as the warrior strode away, Catalyst contemplated about continuing to run until she ran herself ragged back to the church, and cowered under a pew or in a darkly confined place. The image that would now be engrained in her mind until death came for her, it was one that would haunt her in nightmares for several nights at a time. She should have listened while she did, should have obeyed, but it was curiosity that killed the canine in this case, and she had scarring reveries to live with. Catalyst then made a decision that would go against her instincts entirely, as she began to backtrack right around to where Cwmfen headed to, back to the bloodied scene. Call her insane or just inept to listening, but for some reason the pup was concerned about Cwmfen getting hurt too, and didn't want her to walk into the stranger's trap. There was nothing that little Catalyst could do if an attack was to be executed upon Cwmfen, but she wanted to trail along behind just to make sure, and also to see if the male was okay too (even though she already knew he was long gone).

Catalyst had kept her distance this time, however, as she shrunk behind the tallest grasses she could find, espying the scene before her. The only thing one could see was her cerulean eye peering out from the grasses, watching as the warrior stooped over the fallen Dahlian. Her single looking eye also roved the area immensely, feeling her flesh tingle beneath her fur at the dark demon that took that adult's life, remembering the oblivion of his bleak eyes. Catalyst would remain unseen by some tall grasses in the area, but it was her sniffling and slight gasps of air enough that would give away her presence nearby.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rncopy.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Woops, sorry about the wait!, OnO I was waiting to see if someone else would join, but let’s keep this thread moving, ^=^
500+

The woad bound ears, often left erected, pulled back with the remorse for the lost life. She listened to the dying tones of her own song upon the air, the strength of the emotion that laced her song unfamiliar even to her. The black fae looked down upon the still body of the golden male, her white eyes flickering with a strong anger—not the diluted emotion that often moved through her, but the entire, raging fire. And yet, the woman retained the control of her mind—she must not do anything irrational, and anger was an irrational emotion, overriding logic and other warnings that the mind would give. A heavy sigh escaped her woad bound maw as she continued to watch Ril’o’s body with such an intensity that it seemed as if she expected him to rise. But he did not. His life had been taken by her father.

For a moment the woman was alone, sitting beside the shell of a wolf that was once living. Her eyes traced the gaping hold upon his neck as if seeing another scene—it was familiar, she had seen this before.... When her mother had been killed, a young Cwmfen had been present. It had been another display of power and control by her merciless sire, and he was doing so again. And yet... the woman tilted her head, trying to remember with a strange, almost morbid curiosity. The woad bound fingers lightly traced the intact neck beneath the wound. Her mother had been torn, here, she thought as her path crossed the windpipe. And like Ril’o, her mother’s eyes had been open, urging her to run until they had fallen dark in the grasp of Death. The Adonis looked away—was history always meant to repeat itself? Gently, she closed the eyes of the dead wolf, allowing him to be gone from this world. What would Death be like, she wondered. But she knew, she had seen it before, had tasted it herself. She was not afraid of Death.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft sniffling. Her woad bound ears pricked forward, honing in upon the sound that was behind her. Catalyst. The child was young and yet had seen more than most wolves had. The warrior wondered for how long she had been with Ril’o, how much of the scene she had seen. But the woman would not ask. She knew that some things were better left in silence. Slowly, the woman turned, wiping her blood soaked hands upon the grass; she had seen those hands before too...in a Dream. Rising, the woman took several steps from the body before she knelt again, unwilling to travel too far. It was not the carrion birds she worried about, for to eat the flesh of the Dead was their purpose. Well, she didn’t really know why she didn’t want to leave Ril’o’s body. Perhaps it was something else, guilt perhaps. "Catalyst," the soft voice called gently. If only the pup had remained within the packlands and away from the boarders.

[/html]
[html]

500+

From the tall grasses the de Sadira girl stood, silently observing the scene before her two-toned eyes. As if the initial attack had not been any more traumatic, the way that the fallen patrol wolf looked in his state supported by Cwmfen's grasp was enough to give her nightmares for months. He had previously been scouting the borders, walking, talking, smiling, cautious about what was to come. His eyes that were no more had looked to her at one point, his wolven lips upturned in a gentle smile to the pup's presence. There was nothing more to him now, only but the deepening of crimson that leaked from his trachea. There had been a considerable amount of blood that spilt upon the borders, marking them with a permanent remembrance and warning. The blood made the russet of his fur, which was already naturally cinnamon and sanguine, even more of an intense crimson. Draining from his body, slowly but surely, Catalyst could even begin to smell the pungent, metallic scent that was his blood. She had smelt rabbit's blood before, blood of those which was offered to her as prey, but nothing like wolf's blood. Her gaze transfixed between the dead and the warrior, noting the silence Cwmfen was in, and perhaps some key facial expressions written upon her dark facade, but nothing that Catalyst could depict. Her eyes would always draw back down to the fallen adult, her gaze wide and horrified.

Bloodshot eyes now, as it even started to hurt staring at the lifeless mess, Catalyst almost missed the soft voice that was of Cwmfen, calling of her presence. Instantly did her eyes settle upon the warrior, and instantly did a deepening pit began to form inside of her. Although her voice did not raise or lower, Catalyst knew that she had done wrong for coming out here. The ivory girl broke her word to Cwmfen, and she wasn't ready to admit to her fault. It took a minute or so for the alabaster girl to shuffle out from the tall grasses, approaching slowly and trying to take her time it seemed, although her fate with the warrior now was inevitable. Her ears were flattened hard against her skull, her neck hung slightly low. The small extension that was her tail was tucked neatly in between her legs, and keeping her body low to the ground as if she was a stalking lioness, she approached Cwmfen and the male until she was about a foot away, not daring to even go closer than she was. The smell that was radiating from him, from the blood she could scent, it was overwhelmingly nauseating to her. She couldn't even imagine how Cwmfen was dealing with that in her arms. Keeping her head down, her two hued eyes were afraid to meet the colorless white gaze of Cwmfen. A couple of sniffles resounded from her, and she felt yet another crushing wave of tears come over her, anxious and scared to know what Cwmfen had to say about this, but what she also had to say about her being all the way out here when she shouldn't have been.

There were no words to be said from her end.

[/html]
[html]

500+

The smell of blood did not bother the warrior, nor did Death. She continued to wonder why her father had decided that such a thing were necessary. Why did he just not seek her out, request an audience? But the woad marked fae knew the answer. Her father preferred to make dramatic performances in his threats—it was no doubt a thing he had learned while he had lead that gang in Korea. It was effective, but it was needless. The warrior knew also that her father did not see anyone, for to him that would be an act of submission. No, she would have to seek him out. And though she did, he continued to elude her.

The woman watched the small pup emerge from the tall grasses in which she had been hiding. Her progress was deliberately slow, but the warrior was patient, and watching the pup kept her mind from dwelling too deeply upon the anger that was now moving within her soul like the soft flickering of a flame for the death of Ril’o. And Catalyst’s posture was low, her tail tucked between her legs as she refused to lift her eyes. The black fae knew that the young girl now understood that she had been wrong, that disobeying and breaking the promise that had been made had been met with this horrific scene. And that would be enough for the warrior. It was enough that the girl understood her own fault. The warrior was simply relieved that her father had not killed the pup, for it would have been easy for him to do so. But then...the woman thought that perhaps allowing Catalyst to keep her life had been a deliberate choice. A quiet worry entered the warrior’s mind. The soul was just as important as the body, if not more so.

Where often the tears of pups would have caused a mild irritation within the warrior, the tears of the pup"Come here," the alto melody said softly with a somber affection. The woad bound fingers reached out as she picked up the little creature, holding her close to her. Her muzzle brushed against the pup’s head softly. It was not often—if ever—that the warrior displayed such affection, especially to a pup. But she did so now. Catalyst was one that she cared much for. Although they had only met once before, the warrior had sensed a great potential for greatness within her. She did not wish for that to be shattered by the scene that had been witnessed today. The woman was silent, simply holding her for a while. There were no words that the warrior could think of—offering comfort was a thing she with which she was adept. Perhaps Cercelee would be able to offer such a thing. The woman wished that the Rosea were here. The rites of death would need to be discussed. With a quiet sigh, the woman pulled back, taking Catalyst’s muzzle in her hand as she gently lifted it to meet her quiet gaze.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... bletop.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Adelaida is just going to make a quick in and out post and then after a few more from you two Cer will show up.

Adelaida had been looking for him. There was some explaining she had to do, some apologizing. More than that, she just wanted him. And she had to tell him that she wanted him, because she had never said it before and certainly the green eyed male had shown her enough kindness in the past to deserve the truth. Adelaida knew it would delight him and it was his face she visualized as she searched out the male. For once she was feeling confident about this, this was going to turn out good. She just knew it.

His scent she came across rather quickly in her search and the girl couldn’t help it but her heart fluttered a little faster. It had been a long time since she had this feeling from anyone, she had forgot how it felt and her pace picked up as she began to track him. There was never any warning that anything was wrong until she was upon it all. Catalyst’s scent, Cwmfen’s scent and the strange male’s hit her all at once, but that was only after the landscape became dotted with sticky, red patches. The most dominate scent was one that did not click into her head immediately, but suddenly her heart leapt into her chest. And it wasn’t for Ril’o, for still her eyes had not adjust to the scene. Surely it was the little ward of their Rosea that had befallen a bad fortune. Children were easy targets, grown males were not. If only, if only.

When the brilliant blue eyes did focus in on the scene she was too far away to hear the two alive still speaking. Cwmfen was holding him and the child was off a bit and on automatic Adelaida crept closer, her paws drawing her somewhere she did not wish to be. When the voices were loud enough to register she stopped, stood still, and watched. His death was fresh, Adelaida could read that much, most likely these two had witnessed it and rather than sorrow, anger was the first emotion that struck her. She should have been the one sitting there, cradling the male. It should have been her that was his last thought.

And then came the soft, slow sob that escaped her. What did any of that matter? Consciously she knew she was being foolish, and it struck her then. She couldn’t be angry at them, at him. He was gone, what else were they suppose to do? They hadn’t asked to witness it. He hadn’t asked to die. Adelaida hadn’t asked for any of this. It flooded her then, and rather than take comfort in the strange female and the tiny white girl, she turned and fled, faster and faster, so that when the sobs finally did come out, loud wails, they would only hear the echos from far away.

[/html]
The dark hued male had been sitting out by the bay sunning himself when he'd heard the call of one of the leaders. He had given a groan and rolled his eyes before getting to his feet. He'd been thinking that soon enough he was going to head off to find Slay or Ril'o to start up a game of sorts but the warmth of the sun on his belly had caused him to be slow to doing as he'd had planned and thus left him sitting in the sands when the alert went out. He wasn't sure just what was going on but he knew that he should pick up his pace to find out.

Sankor had been on a swift trot through the trees to find out exactly where Cwmfen's voice had come from when the sound of another crashing through the trees made him slow down. Like lightning he was passed quickly by a form he knew all too well. The harsh sobs of his sister made him falter in his steps as he called out. "Ade.. Ade! What... wait!" but he didn't turn to follow her, instead his eyes traced forward to the trail she'd laid out before him as he swallowed and picked up his paws once more.

It didn't take him as long as he'd thought to follow her trail and when he stepped out of the cover and caught sight of Cwmfen holding close to the bloody and broken form of his dear friend Sankor felt a rush of cold strike straight to his core as one shaky paw after another was placed down to the ground as he moved forward to where his fallen comrade lay. His voice was harsh and sorrowful as he moaned. "Ril'o.." If he'd left the bay sooner perhaps none of this would have happened, perhaps they would have been clear across to the other side of the packlands.. but he hadn't and now the golden wolf was gone. He lowered his head, his nose touching the still warm pelt of his friend as he muttered. "I'm sorry ol' boy..." It seemed like just yesterday they had been jesting and bickering about the girls in the pack.. and now the green eyed male was gone.