Let us sway into the sunset
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

Only 1 please. CdM member preferred but not necessary Smile.

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

Upon his return to the lands of his new home Haven had done his part to help mark the borders. The stronger the scent the safer they would all be. After sufficiently completed that task he stopped by the outside of Firefly's cabin where his guitar case sat leaning against the building. The building was a little too small and cramped for his taste and now that they had claimed their lands he wanted to find his own place. He hoped there were other houses around. It had been so long since he had lived in a natural den and the idea wasn't all that appealing to him. The knight walked along the beach where the sands met grass, jade eyes peeled for any sign of a human structure.

The Aatte male had walked a good distance when finally something rose up along the lands. It was about the same size as the cabin, which was perfect, he didn't need a lot of space. Smiling he quickly walked up to the house and opened the door. A cloud of dust met him and he coughed while waving his hand in front of his nose. Well at least he knew no one was living here. Feet carried him inside. There was a small main area with some couches and a hearth and further back were two bedrooms and a closet. There was a small kitchen too, though he doubted he would have much need of it. Home. The boy set his belongings down and began to work.

The morning had been spent airing the house out, sweeping out the dust, and taking care of the sheets and mattresses of the two beds. After that had been done he had hunted down a couple of rabbits for lunch. His belly full he went in the house to deposit his jacket and picked up his sword. Walking out into the sun he unsheathed the blade and set the scabbard against the house. The new knight needed practice so he tried hacking and slashing at the air and moving around, getting used to the feel of the weapon in his hands. Haven wanted it to eventually feel like just an extension of himself.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

She had been walking to keep her muscles from getting stiff. Of course her wounds were doing good and some were almost healed, and others were on a good path to healing. Her tail had to be broken again to put it back in place, even after that it wasn't perfectly straight, but the crookedness wasn't something very noticable. The tip was no longer there, but the fur would soon cover that and leave it to look like she had a short tail. The only thing that wasn't seeming to grow back was the fur around the word whore on her back.

She kept walking making sure the land was marked as well as it should be. The last thing the constable wanted was people to think this wasn't a claimed land. Svara didn't even know what she was going to do when a Dahlia member came onto these lands. Her heart said she would treat them with anger and disrespect, but she knew better and it wasn't just herself she was standing for here, it was the whole pack. A sigh slid past her lips.

The smell of heaven became stronger as she walked down the beach. Seeing the dust cloud linger in the air she smiled and walked towards heaven who was outside practicing. It made her feel good to see the boy around her own age practicing at something. It made her feel good she would one day have another male stand at her side like the knight she knew was in there. "need a sparring partner?" the fading red she wolf asked.

[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

As the longsword cut through the air he could hear the song that came from it. Not only did he hear it but he felt it in his bones. There was something so ancient about the movement of the blade and how he connected with the weapon. He thought it was a bit odd. After all, before the virus no canine had ever wield a blade before, so how could he have such instincts for it? Had it come with the virus? Or perhaps it was part of the warrior spirit. Haven didn't considering himself a warrior as most did though. He would not fight without reason. He would pick up his sword to protect his pack and his loved ones, but it was not something he would crave. He wold enjoy sparring, as he had with Cwmfen, but spilling blood was not something he hungered for.

The words the woad woman had instructed him with ran through his mind as he moved about in front of his house. Don't hold it too tightly or too loosely. His arms moved the sword in a downcut. Use every part of the sword. He feigned a block with the hilt as she had taught him. Take control of the situation. The sword twisted, as if it had been locked with another that he was trying to take from a foe. The youth was so concentrated that he didn't hear Svara approach until her words brought him out of his meditation. "Hello Svara," he said giving her a smile. They had gotten off on the wrong foot, but she was a packmate now and he wanted to leave that in the past and start fresh.

Haven was a little surprised to see her up and moving around, but it was good. It meant that she was healing. "You know, I probably should try and make some wooden swords for sparring. It'd be better than using the real one and less chance of getting hurt seriously." That was definitely something he would look into. "But, I think I'd rather talk right now." Rigorous physical activity like sparring wouldn't be good for her right now, but he knew better than to say so. "We could go inside and sit down. Or walk along the beach if you wanted to move around."

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

He must have not noticed her until she spoke. Svara watched him stop with the sword and look at her. He was going to be a strong male when he was older, and for some reason she could already tell she would love him like she loved Firefly. Crossing her arms over her chest she leaned against the cabin and listened to him. Of course she saw right through his words. He didn't think she could take the stress with her wounds. Svara would have said something but he was probably right and his concern was better taken then attacked.

"Lets walk cause I can't sit right now." She moved passed him and started down the beach front. The crashing waves were something she had become accustom to and was finding relaxing. Not looking behind her she continued to walk so to keep her body from getting stiff. Svara wondered if Haven knew she had her memories back. Weather he did or not she didn't know, but Svara was sure he would figure it out on his own. A part of her was so nervous of being a leader of this pack. She didn't want to screw this up, and the fading red she wolf kept asureing herself she wouldn't.

[/html]
[html]

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

The boy knew his true meaning wasn't strongly veiled by his words, but he hoped that she wouldn't take it the wrong way. It wasn't that he didn't think she was strong and able, she obviously was, it was just the last thing either of them needed was for her to open up any of her wounds. The attack hadn't been that long ago and her body was undoubtedly still recovering from the trauma. He wondered if her mind was still recovering too. Either way he wondered if he'd notice. He had only met her that one time before the pack had formed. Would he be able to tell the difference between the old Svara and the one that had lost all her memories?

Haven gave the Constable a smile. "Walking it is then." He had barely gotten the words out when she started on her way. Swiftly he returned his sword to its scabbard and stashed it in the house, closing the door. He jogged lightly to catch up with her, closing the distance easily. For a moment his eyes went to look at the waves crashing against the shore. He would enjoy being so close to the ocean. It's steady rhythm had a calming element to it. "So how are you feeling? It's good to see you up and around." Very good, considering she had almost died on the beach.

Idly he wondered if she had regained her memories if she remember that she hadn't much liked him at their first meeting. Haven was better than he had been then. Much better. Still, he worried somewhat if there would be any harsh words thrown at him from the wolf he walked beside.

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

It didn't take him long to catch up to her and walk beside her. Svara was listening to the ocean and it drew it's self in and out, like breathing. Sometimes she wondered if it was alive. Walking at a comfortable pace she looked only ahead, keeping the girl Halo's words in mind. Heaven bagan to talk and Svara just grinned at his attempt to strike conversation. Looking at him she gave him that arrogant tilt of her lips. "I'm surprised to hear you say that Haven. After our first meeting I thought you might never come with in twenty feet of me again." The female kept her smile broad. She had let him know that her memories were back in that one statement. How else would she have known their last encounter?

Stopping she put a hand on her hip and faced the boy. "Haven I have a secret to tell you. I'm all bark and no bite, so you can stop worry about me doing anything to you." She smirked and let her yellow eye bore down on him. He should know better then to fear her. Her hand moved over one of the wounds and she looked away her smile leaving her lips. "Look what one male does to me when I let my guard down." She said lightly. Starting to walk again she hoped she didn't have to explain the event again. Or Haku, she would get even, some how.

[/html]
[html]

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

As they continued to walk along the beach it didn't take long until his questions about whether or not Svara had regained her memory was answered. He stopped as she did, giving her a bit of a dumbfounded stare for a second or two. Quickly that expression was shaken from his face. It was easy for her to find weakness and attack it. He didn't want a repeat of their first encounter. "Just because we didn't get along doesn't mean I would have ever wished any harm to come to you." Maybe that hadn't been what she'd meant by those words, but he felt the need to say it anyway. "I was in a very bad place that day and I had been for a while. My skin usually isn't so thin. I was hoping we could put that in the past and move forward." He was willing to do that if she was.

A crooked smile worked its way onto his face as she spoke. "I wasn't afraid of you doing anything to me. Harsh words can just cut deeper than claws sometimes." Especially when one already hated themselves. More derogatory comments only made things worse. Haven had never been afraid of her. At least not of her attacking him physically. It was her acid words that he had feared. Being around people who had liked him had been hard enough. Those that didn't was unbearable. The boy's smile disappeared with her own as the conversation turned down a darker path. "What happened was unthinkable and that male, whoever he is, is a monster. I may not be able to offer much right now, but I promise that nobody will do that to you or anyone else here again without going through me first." It was the vow he had taken, to protect the members of the pack, especially the women.

He followed her stride as she began to walk again. The youth hoped that she would be able to accept him for what he was as he was doing his best to accept her.

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

She liked Haven. He was only a little younger then she was, but he was strong. At least he was noble, and not a coward....hofuly. Walking along the beach she kept her eyes ahead and kept listening to him. Of course she didn't think it was in the boy's genes to wish harm on most. Not unless they had intentionally done him harm. Svara couldn't figure out why he had been so offended by her sharp words. The constable would make it her personal goal to toughen him up.

Looking at him Svara smirked. "Come on be truthful you wanted to hit me just a little bit." The red she wolf teased him. The long pony tail swayed with the gentle breeze the sea provided. Already the sky was turning orange and she wondered if she should start collecting herbs again. Svara knew she wasn't as healed as she liked to believe she was, but accepting that she was hurt was almost unbarable. One day she'd have her revenge.

"We should move forward Haven." Her husky voice was thick, and it seemed to be almost lost. Her face was void of emotion as they walked. "I want you to forget how you saw me that day when they found me." Her yellow eyes were strong as they looked at the orange male. "I don't want you to bring it up again." It was all she would say on the matter, if he brought it up again she would snap at him and get angry. What had happened had been her fault, and she would make it right one day, that was it.

Putting a familiar arrogant grin on her face she looked at Haven again. "So, where do you plan to go in the pack? Cause if you can't handle me I can't see you handling firefly when she flips her fucking switch." The red female chuckled at the memories of her and the golden female. Already the constable was growing feelings for the boy. He was part of her pack, her family. Didn't mean she couldn't tease him, and of course Svara knew he was strong, and one day he'd be stronger then most.

[/html]
[html]

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

The Aatte boy couldn't help but smirk back at her. "Maybe a little," he said with a wink. It was all jest though. He would never hit a girl. The only time he could imagine himself ever doing something like that would be if she had done something very, very wrong. But even then he thought it might be hard for him. He had a much higher respect for females than he did for males and he was sworn to protect them besides. Doing any harm to a woman was something he never wanted to have to do. It went against every urge and instinct in his body. But those unplesaent thoughts were swept away by the fresh ocean breeze. He was glad that had settled here. The ocean was a calming presence and brought him peace of mind.

Her words did not surprise him. Not really. Svara was a strong female and she would not want to be remembered as how she had looked on that day. Just like he did not want to be remembered as the drunken pathetic mess he had been on their first meeting. He couldn't blame her for wanting to put that whole ordeal behind them. For not wanting to talk about it. If it were him he knew he would feel the same way. His somber gaze looked back into those piercing yellow eyes. "Very well." The young Knight said nothing more, for nothing more needed to be said. It was clear that that part of this conversation was over.

Svara was definitely growing on him. Haven had never been around anyone like her before. All the wolves in Crimson Dreams were pretty laid back and polite. But now that he was more himself he didn't mind her brash words and attitude. It brought out some of his own spunk. "Go in the pack? You mean to live? Well I think I'll be staying in that house back there. I figured the cabin was a little crowded." The boy chuckled a bit. "I told you, I'm not that sad, drunk boy you saw on the beach that day. He's gone." For good I hope. Haven was done being a constant pity party. It was time to move on and strike his own course.

[/html]
[html]
"She's a wild heart"

He would learn. Svara only grinned as he winked at her joking about wanting to hit her that first day. Everyone had to learn that male and females didn't have the much differnt about them. Haven could get himself killed if he didn't learn to let down the curtsy for females, cause Svara knew some that would kill him with out thinking about it. The constable kept walking with the boy not really thinking about much. Every now and then she would ponder about what story Haku had conjured for Dhalia De Mai. Not that She really carred, she planned on making them her enemy, and hopfully the packs enemy. She would have to pay Inferni a visit.

Haven spoke up making the red she wolf look at him again. Smirking at him she shook her head. "No you terd, I mean what do you want to do for the pack in the future?" Svara wanted to see if he understood her. She wanted to hear from the boy that he would protect this pack, and do everything he could to make this pack better. It was what every leader wanted to hear wasn't it? Svara kicked a rock and kept walking.

[/html]
[html]

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

Haven would always be softer and more understanding of females than of males. It might have been odd considering he himself was a male, but it had to do partly with how he was raised. He had had no real father, but he had had two wonderful mothers. Out of all his siblings it was one of his sisters, Mati, that he was the closest too. A deep respect and fondness for the "fairer sex" had been ingrained in him from day one. But finding out about his father had given the boy a sort of animosity towards males. All the horrible things he had heard about or seen had been caused by males, never females. To him it was natural to feel the way he felt towards each gender. Logic told him there were surely cruel and ruthless females out there as well, but as of yet he had never come across any.

The Aatte youth gave a slight chuckle as Svara clarified her question. "Ooooh, alright," he said, absentmindedly scratching the back of his head. "Well, Jacquez gave me the title and honor of Knighthood and I mean to fulfill that station and the vows that I swore. I found that sword and I'm training myself with it. I'm going to make sure the pack and everyone in it is kept safe." Haven had not taken his vows or his title lightly. They meant the world to him and he was driven to fulfill them at all costs.

[/html]
[html]

Occ: blablabla

Svara watched the orange boy for a few moments before nodding. She could see this boy becoming something, and that made her happy. The sand was warm beneith her feet as she walked down the shore line. Water lapped at the sands leaving shells when it left. She really did like the beach, as long as she didn't have to touch the water. Svara thought about what the boy had said. She was sure he would give his life to protect this pack, and she would also do so.

Svara still remembered when they had all found her almost dead. She hadn't remembered who she was or what had really happened. Maybe she had blocked it out to protect her sanity. The red she wolf wasn't really sure, but she hoped to keep it in the past. "You should make a pretty good knight pumpkin head." Svara said already giving him a cruel nickname. She wasn't known for being very endearing.

[/html]
[html]

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

As they continued to walk along the beach he didn't find the slight silence after his words uncomfortable at all. It was actually never really that "silent" along the ocean though. The sound of the waves was always there combined with the cry from the occasional seagull. They were all peaceful sounds, calming. It made him think of Savina and Ehno. They had come here from across the ocean that was sprawled out to their side. Jac and Ruri had traveled up from the south. How many wolves that lived here had come from other places he wondered. Especially how many had made the trek across the water. It didn't seem like an easy feat. Jac and Ruri's boat had broken apart as well as the one Savina had come here on.

He smiled at his words, though his feet stopped for a moment at the sudden nickname she referred to him with. Haven's mind flashed back to his childhood, particularly to that first day he had spent with his mother Anu in the pumpkin patch. The hybrid couldn't help but burst out into laughter. That probably wasn't the reaction Svara had thought she would provoke. "Have you been talking to my mother? That's what she always used to call me." The Constable may have not meant to be endearing, but she had accomplished it unwittingly.

[/html]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

The constable laughed at his question. He should figure she hadn't been talking to his mother. "Well she's a smart women to see you are obviously a pumpkin head." Svara said as they walked. She didn't really know what was going to happen with the boy, but she didn't think it would be anything bad. The heat from the sun burned into her red coat. The warmth was better then the cold in her opinion. Anything was better then being wet and cold at the same time. Svara shivered at the thought of being wet and cold.

"I guess this is where I'm going to leave you haven." Svara said as she stopped for a moment. She was akward around others, it was why she was mean most the time. Maybe in time she would learn how to hold a normal conversation a little better. "I'll see you later okay pumpkin head." The red she wolf turned and started in a differnt direction from him. Her wounds were starting to bother her, which meant it was time to go home and patch them up again.

[/html]