gypsy of the sea
Firefly had almost decided to stay at home in her little shack on the beach but instead she'd grown restless of even than and had wandered down to the shoreline to watch the waves rolling in and crashing on the sandy beaches. She had strolled just out of reach of the waves and left a trail of solo pawprints behind in the sands for the world to see. There was little of interest along the shore as well and the woman was starting to become annoyed in not finding anything to subside her restless feelings. She had been out to see the horses earlier that day and though things had gone well she still felt that her day wasn't worth it's while yet. A soft growl escaped her lips as she paused on the shoreline and stared out to the waves that danced on the surface of the sea. The aching was almost familiar but still she couldn't place it.

The coming of season was something that she paid little attention to, no needs to go find a mate or even care if she had one or not right now. The lady still harbored a broken world inside she was quietly minding while plotting and picking apart the soul of another. She would find him oneday and let him know just what he'd done to her but for now there was nothing more for her than to just settle into the ebb of the tides as desire came and went. There were some things you couldn't avoid and the woman figured that with the time coming at hand she'd probably remove herself from the temptations if able and just let the time pass by. She doubted she'd do just that but she could try.

She narrowed her eyes at her pathetic options and just shook her head before moving down the line of beach her pack had claimed.
[html]

WC: 300+

Traveling to Halifax had always been a regular thing for the large bute. Every day he wasn't busy with pack duties he found it overly enjoyable to walk into the city, spend a night on the rooftops and head home in the morning with some new trinkets. The past few weeks he had been fixing up the two boats for his pack. Figuring that it would be fun to explore the lake or go fishing off the coast he had dragged the boats from halifax a little while back. Now, however, he had decided to just bring home some lighter things. Over his right shoulder he had two wooden paddles. He had found the row boat with a couple of paddles, but it was always good to have a couple more around for the other boat.

The coast was always gorgeous on summer days. Rocks lined the beaches and the water crashed against the land making a beautiful sound. With a smile Jazz walked over to the shore. The water was cool on his feet as he started walking back home. As he walked he noticed paw prints that grew clearer and clearer as he continued along the coast. He sniffed the air slightly, a scent that he had long forgotten caught his attention. Who did the scent belong to? Walking faster he followed the prints until a wolfess came into view. Her fur was a lovely mixture of color, one that he could vaguly remember. "Excuse me." He called as he moved towards her. "Excuse me madame, but you remind me of someone I met a long long time ago." He gave a small sideways smile, "I'm Jazper." He had never introduced himself without his last names before but, with this women his instincts told him different. He just could not remember where he had met this girl before.

[/html]