reluctantly waiting for you to interfere [p]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

Sorry for the legnth and rambling! XD 711 words.

ic -

The journey had been long and tiring, but Princess had made it all the way to the pack southwest of Dahlia de Mai. The girl didn’t know what had possessed her to make such a trek, or what she hoped to encounter there, but perhaps it was pure curiosity that dragged her down to the marked borders of a foreign pack to her. This had to be the right pack. . . Crimson Dreams, was it? Her mother had told her a bit about it, although not much in detail. All the girl knew about the pack was that Tokyo had been forbidden to go there, for whatever reasons the leaders might have, and that, in the words of Tokyo, “they were all a bunch of idiots.” The older woman had told her not to go there either, but Princess could not help but want to see the pack that had forbidden her mother to be there. She wanted to know what had happened between her mother and the leader, or leaders, of Crimson Dreams, and if there was anything interesting there making it worthwhile to go there. Otherwise, why would her mother have gone there in the first place? Little Princess had no idea what she would find there, but she hoped it was interesting enough. (Little did she know, her life was about to become very exciting, and also a little confusing and upsetting. Her scheming mind would need to be put to use!)

In the interest of looking for best for anyone she might meet, Princess had put on one of her new dresses, the blue one that had different shades of blue sewn together, fading lighter towards her feet. She had also spent forever making sure her curled, silken mane was being controlled and looking as lovely as ever, because it wouldn’t do to have a wretched mess of hair when meeting someone, now would it? As she stood awkwardly near where the scent was heaviest in an obviously marked way, her thoughts drifted to all of her little things at home. Her duffel bag was not draped over her shoulder, but instead was tucked into a tiny corner of her home where she normally slept, where it would be out of the way of Tokyo. Her mother probably wouldn’t care enough to go through her things, but Princess wanted to keep all of her treasures safe, regardless. There was the little doohickey from the human town that stuck in her mind; out of everything she had taken home that day, the rusted metal object with the turning knob on the side and the spinning, spiny circles was her favorite of all the human things, even if she could not explain why. It was kind of sharp, and hurt a lot if you touched the moving circles, but that was, obviously, remedied by not touching it.

Focusing her attention on the land surrounding her, the young girl was curious to know what she was meant to do now that she had arrived at the pack she was not supposed to go near. Would they hate her, too, because of her mother? She did hope not, because she really wanted to know more about this pack. It didn’t smell like Hemming, so it probably wasn’t his tribe, and he was the only one she had met thus far that was not from Dahlia de Mai, and also not a loner. Along with wanting to know more about a different pack, Princess wanted to know what her mother had done to anger the leaders so much (for she was under no delusions, and knew Tokyo to be very temperamental, and she knew that her mother frequently irritated others), and she was kind of hoping to meet new friends. Her mother had not seemed happy to know that Colibri had offered to let her sleep over, so she was a little afraid of making new friends, but maybe some friends outside of her own pack would be good for her - not that she had that many friends in Dahlia, either. As far as she knew, her only friends were Catalyst and Colibri. Sure, there were others that she liked well enough, but they weren’t really her friends, per se.

[/html]
[html]
rawr! sorry mine is shorter >>; 440 words.

Princess was standing on the top of a tree, teetering in the violent winds around her. Except then it wasn't just a tree, it was a volcano, and even if she didn't fall off it was going to erupt any minute and kill her. Ares was too far away for her to hear, he was shouting and she didn't look, didn't see him, couldn't see him. And he couldn't get closer, he was trying to run but his paws wouldn't move, the ground was sticky like glue and his paws were slipping on the dust, being sucked in like quick sand... Ares woke up, startled out of his nightmare by the very horrors in it. He was disoriented, and it was too warm, too warm inside the manor. He stumbled outside, gasping in the fresh air, only to be thrown back into the confusing images at the scent of his sister tickling his nose.

One hand, balled up into a sweaty fist, knuckled his eyes, trying to wake up, but the scent wouldn't dislodge itself from his nose. With it wafted the scent of Dahlia de Mai, and upon realizing that Ares actually stopped to consider that maybe Princess was here, could be here. His memory wouldn't have been able to so intricately intertwine those scents together, could it? He walked, slowly and hesitantly, towards the scent, not sure if he actually wanted to find out if the trail was a hallucination or not.

If it wasn't her, he wasn't any better or worse off than before. Still the nightmares. The insecurity, the guilty, etc etc. But he was dealing with that, sort of. By ignoring it, most of the time, which worked (ish). If it was her... he'd have to face the fact that he'd been living here almost a month, and hadn't sought her out. A month, and he hadn't been to the Dahlian territory more than once, before he made a home of Crimson Dreams. Would she think he didn't care about her? Guilt twisted and roiled, chewing up his insides. Because that wasn't true. Ares loved her. It was just.. his mother.. he felt so fucking helpless!

But nope. That was definitely her. Different though she might be, it was his sister. Shifted, and it was in some weird way stranger to see her shifted than to shift himself. God, how big she had gotten! But of course. It'd been months. He was probably bigger too, it was hard to tell though, hard to accurately judge one's own size in the rippling reflection of a lake. "Princess?" He said stupidly, staring at her blankly with his tired, haunted yellow eyes.
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

No worries! Mine will probably be shorter from now on, so I don't mind. 'sides, I haven't a clue where that length came from. XD I'll make this thread a priority, even though I'm not going to be on much until the 26th. ^^; 353 words.

ic -

He was like a ghost, and haunting apparition that was not there just moments before, startling her, taking the breath out of the very lungs that had pushed her courageously to the borders of Crimson Dreams. Her mouth felt dry, and as she ran her tongue along the inside, against her cheeks, her teeth, her lips, Princess could not help but stare at her brother. The girl felt the tug at her heart as she looked at his eyes, searching for some invitation to run to him, let him hold her and to tell him everything would be alright again, now that they were together. Things would not be alright, of course, and in the back of her mind, she was thinking of Tokyo, and what her mother would think when she found out that Buttface was here again. Would she hate Princess for basically leading Buttface to this area? It was a very strong possibility, but it was one she did not want to think about just yet.

All she could say was a dry-sounding, “Yeah.” She could not even respond with his name; she knew it was him, and no words from him were necessary to tell her it was him. He was so much larger, and so much more adult-like in appearance, but he was still her brother. . . There was no need to question it, but she could not help but keep staring, trying to memorize every detail and comparing him to the brother she had left months ago to search for their mother. Her mouth stayed firm, slightly agape, and the smile that was forming in her mind remained absent from her expression. He did not hate her, did he? If he hated her, Princess assumed he would have indicated such a thing already, rather than just look at her. That was almost enough of an invitation, but she stayed where she was, hoping that this would last, and he would not disappear from her line of vision. She would not have been able to stand such a thing happening, she knew. It would completely kill her.

[/html]
[html]
Kk, yay. Big Grin. This thread is so fun, bwahah. 411 words.

Ares had to take the offense. Because if he gave her the slightest chance to question him.. He wouldn't have any answers. So he stepped forward, slightly closer, getting a more careful look at her. "You said you only wanted to find her to talk to her. So? What'd you find out? That she's a hero? That our infant siblings committed a crime most worthy of murder? Maybe they had too much black in their fur, yellow in their eyes? What fucking lies did she feed you, to get you to stay?" His voice was ragged with rejection and anger, but as soon as he stopped speaking he angled himself away. Even after all they'd been through together, and all that had past since then, he still didn't want his sister to see him cry.

Drooping his head, his dark bangs slid over his face, covering his yellow eyes, now brimming with tears. Everything inside of him had gotten so tightly coiled, so tense and wound up and tangled. The pressure was felt more intensely now than ever, though it had eased ever so slightly when he spoke. He didn't even really want to hear her answer. Hear her praise Tokyo, or make excuses, or what the fuck ever words were going to come out of her mouth next.

He shuddered with a particularly deep breath, then sobbed, audibly. God, he was so fucking weak. He dragged the back of his left hand against his eyes, wiping away all moisture, shaking his head to remove his bangs from his face. Ares turned and started pacing, too anxious to stay still, rubbing his clammy hands against the mottled fur of his legs. He looked at her again.

It wasn't just about avoiding her questions, now. The offensive act was real. He had stepped too far away from his only partially rational guilt to even feel the faintest tingle anymore. Because the fact of the matter was, Princess, the sister that he had loved and trusted more than anything in the world, not only abandoned him, but did so in order to be with the wolf that he hated and despised. He had every fucking right to be angry, here. He was the victim. He hadn't done anything wrong, by avoiding Dahlia, by avoiding his mother and consequently ignoring his sister. It was crystal clear now, it all made sense. "How could you live with her, after all she did?" Half-shouted, voice ringing through evening air.

[/html]
[html]

ooc -

I leave in the morning, and won't be back until Sunday. D: So I leave you. . . This! 395 words.

ic -

Shock registered across her delicate features as her brother, the one she had hoped would be so elated to see her again after such a long time, lashed out her in a fit of unexpected rage. Princess opened and closed her mouth once, sputtering over the words that could not quite form on her tied up tongue. The anger radiating from her brother should have been expected; Tokyo had been terrible to him, and Princess had been just as awful - if not completely worse - when she had decided to leave him to find their wretched mother, however brief she had planned for the encounter to be. But how could Buttface speak to her so vehemently, so heatedly? Her eyes showed the hurt she felt, though it soon turned to a hardened anger in response to his words. How dare he speak to her like that, when he was just as bad? Narrowing her eyes at him, she clenched her hands into tight fists, feeling her own nails break the tough skin of hers palms. He was speaking to her like he had cared so much about her, and she had not cared a bit! How dare he treat her like this?

“B-because you didn’t come for me!” she shouted, her voice becoming stronger with each syllable that passed through her lips, the stammer in the beginning no longer evident in her tone. “I stayed because she cared about me enough to want me to stay, and you didn’t care enough to even tell me you were here!” You see, she could play that game as well. How long had her beloved brother been in this pack? The smell of it was heavy on him, just as the scent of Dahlia de Mai had seeped into her pores. Surely he had not come here right after she had, but it was obvious that he had been here longer than just a day or two, or even a week. And obviously, he didn’t care about her at all, since he had not even bothered to come and find her, when he knew damn well where she was. Did he think she didn’t want him to find her again? Princess looked away, fighting tears from her pretty eyes. She would not dignify her brother’s anger with tears of her own. She just couldn’t let that happen.

[/html]
[html]
whew, 10th post of the day XD;; (ares totally has the most threads, 7 of these posts have been with him rofl >>Wink 304 words

Ares could see that he had hurt her, and he was glad. What had she expected? For them to rush together with hugs and exclamations of how glad they were to see each other? Truth be told, he had sort of pictured it that way too. In his imaginary meeting, though, it was always with him swooping in, defeating Tokyo, and whisking Princess away to safety. So of course they'd be glad to see each other. This was nothing like that. It couldn't be, not unless their agent of separation had been something other than Princess herself, like fate, or if Tokyo had somehow captured her and forcibly dragged her off. But that was not the case. "I told you when you decided to leave that I wouldn't follow you. You said you would come back, but you didn't. I came to find you, anyway. The very fact that I'm here at all shows that you matter to me!" He growled, exasperated.

He worked on taking deep, calming breaths. "You know I can't... I couldn't go there, couldn't find you. Not while you're with her. If she sees me, if she knew I was here, do you know what she'd do?" His voice had dropped to a low, terrible whisper. "I'm not.. strong enough, yet. I need to get bigger. I need to be able to fight her, and win." Ares growled again, this time at the thought of his absent mother though, not his sister's betrayal. Couldn't she, of all people, understand? Not going to Dahlian lands had nothing to do with Princess, and everything to do with Tokyo. Princess couldn't seriously believe that he didn't care about her, could she? It was just a ridiculous idea! Some of his anger had visibly faded. He just looked mostly tired, now. Worn-out and upset.
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

I can relate. Now that I'm back, I have tons of replies to do. XD 518 words.

ic -

His words were like knives, digging into the flesh surrounding her injured heart. She had felt guilt when leaving him, and it had only deepened when she had not rebelled against Tokyo, instead choosing to stay. But had he actually expected her to leave immediately, to not spend time with the mother she had always found a safety net in? He knew how convincing Tokyo could be, and Princess was angered by his justification of not coming for her. So what, he had come this far. “But how long have you been here, Buttface? Here, in this pack. How long have you been here without coming to find me, to tell me you were here? The smell of the pack is heavy on you,” she growled, tears streaming like molten lava down her cheeks as she looked away from him bitterly. The girl did not want him to see the tears he had caused, but it was not something that could easily be helped.

“How long have you not cared enough to find me? I have a friend outside of my pack, you know, and know of others, too. You could have asked around for anyone who knew me, and they could have told me you were here. Instead, I have to find you by coming to check out the pack that forbid our mother from coming here?” She hadn’t expected this meeting, not a single bit when she had left the den that morning. Briefly, she wondered if Buttface had known that Tokyo was not allowed in the area of Crimson Dreams, and if that was why he had joined that pack. Of course, that depended on how long he had been here, and if he had joined before the incident or not. Princess didn‘t know what had happened between her mother and the leaders of Crimson dreams, but maybe her brother did, and that was why he was there, living contentedly without her.

“But. . . But, why does it matter? Why do you have to be able to fight her? Why couldn’t you just. . . Come for me, and take me away without worrying about fighting her? You saw what she did, to our siblings. . .” Her voice had dropped to a timid whisper, her hands unclenched and crossed over her chest, clutching at the thin fabric of her dress. She didn’t understand why he felt that he needed to fight their mother, instead of just coming for her. Tokyo was strong, and a demon in their lives, despite the love the girl felt for her. Princess couldn’t bear the thought of Buttface trying to fight Tokyo and win. Was it possible for him to defeat her, considering their past together? She did not find it likely, not right now, and she did not find it important. Wasn’t she important to him? She liked to think she would have been more important to him than fighting Tokyo. “You don’t have to fight her. . . I love you more than anyone, Buttface,” she said tenderly, reaching a hand toward him ever so slightly.

[/html]
[html]
dramas dramas dramas! 314 words

He stiffened at the name. Of course she would still be calling him that. When had it become so unfamiliar sounding? It still echoed frequently throughout his thoughts on bad days, bouncing off the walls of his skull when least expected. But it wasn't the right time to impart that little tidbit of information, not in the midst of such a heated discussion.

Ares had wanted to make her hurt, but now that she was crying he just felt even more generally awful. "I couldn't have talked to anyone. How would I know who knows you? How would Tokyo not hear of some gray adolescent asking after her daughter?" He was still speaking softly, tired of fighting. His voice hardened, though, on the next aspect of his response. Not at his sister, but at the memory of his unknown siblings. "They were infants, Princess. I'm almost an adult. I couldn't count on being able to sneak in, and steal you away without her seeing me. And if she saw me..." Ares' voice trailed off, knowing that his sister would understand, knowing that she had been there every time that Tokyo had beaten him. And that was before Ares had stolen her beautiful daughter away from her, before they had ran away.

"But I don't have to fight her, now." He wasn't entirely sure on the accuracy of that statement, but said it anyway. The idea of her brother fighting Tokyo just made Princess look so sad and worried... He just wanted to protect her. Always, that was all he wanted. "You can stay! I'll call Savina, she's the leader." His voice held a note of excitement, now, and even the tear streaks down his cheeks were drying. His ears perked slightly, and his tail wagged a little. "Neither of us ever have to see her again. You'll love it here, and Tokyo can never get us!"
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

Another post from you, where he calls Savina, maybe? 353 words.

ic -

Her eyes widened near the end of what he had to say, ignoring everything else that had come out of her brother's mouth. Princess did not want to hear what he had to say, she did not want to be hurt by his sharp words again. It was too painful to think that he did not love her anymore, or at least, not as much as he could have. But, what did he mean by. . . He didn't have to fight her now? She dared not get her hopes up, but she could not help the situation. Princess was far too hopeful, now that he was beginning to breach the subject. Would this Savina really let her stay, when they all hated Tokyo? She had similar looks, though she was not completely identical. But, she smelled like Tokyo, and her last name was Chance. It did not seem all that likely that they would welcome her easily into their (hopefully friendly enough) pack.

Opening her mouth slowly, she stammered out the words that racked her brain, tugging and pulling at every string of her mind. "Could I. . . Could I really stay? I. . . I want to, Buttface. I mean, they don't let her," she muttered, her voice darkening as she referred to Tokyo. How easily her mind could be swayed, unfortunately. "They don't let her come here, for some reason or another. . . She's not allowed here. What if I'm not allowed here, either, because I'm her daughter, and I look and smell like her? Do they. . . Know who your mother is?" It had occurred to her that the leaders of the pack may or may not know that Buttface was related to the female from Dahlia de Mai that had done something bad enough to be forbidden to return. If they did know, did they regard him in a good light, or did their unhappiness with Tokyo carry over to him? Would it affect her, as well, if that was the case? She did not want to be considered bad because of her mother's actions.

[/html]
[html]
303 words, and next up Savina i think!

Buttface, again. Especially before he called Savina he should sort out that little issue. "Yeah, I'll call Savina, but.. don't call me Buttface around her." He glanced down, feeling sort of awkward, like by changing his name he was changing his identity, rejecting the past he had shared with Princes. But that wasn't it at all, and he hoped she understood. "I don't go by that anymore.. Everyone here knows me as Ares." The adolescent boy explained. "But yeah, they do know I'm a Chance. Savina called me on it when I joined, but I told her exactly how I felt about Tokyo and she let me stay anyway." Of course, he didn't know at this point that very shortly he would be causing his leader to regret that decision, at least for a little bit.

Ares paused to wipe off his cheeks, removing some traces of the drying tear tracks. He didn't want to look like a weakling in front of Savina. With that and a few deep breaths, he let out a howl, politely requesting her presence. He specified her in particular instead of just any leader. He had sort of met the other one at the pack meeting, but he didn't know her, and he wanted someone who he could trust to offer his sister protection. After all, what reason had she not to? She had offered the protection to Ares, and Princess sort of even needed it more. Princess was stuck with her at the moment, and would be missed if she left, maybe even searched for. Ares could have gone anywhere, could have left her behind. She wanted, after all, nothing more than to never see him again. "She doesn't like Tokyo at all, but don't worry, it's a good thing - she'll let you escape from her clutches."
[/html]
[html]
300+

Well, at least one of the worst parts of this whole transition was now behind her. The meeting had been difficult, but at least only Brooklyn had shown any temper or dissent at what had happened. Savina had been fearful that many more would feel that way and not follow her. But they all had stood behind her and understood that what she had done she had done for the good of the pack. Currently she was laying out by the lake, trying to forget everything that had happened. It was a futile task though. Nothing could distract her from the fate that had befallen her daughter and everything she had had to do. A heavy sigh was pushed from her lungs. Gods, why did things have to be this way.

Though then a distraction came in an unexpected form. A call from Ares filled the air, a call meant for her specifically. Slowly the optime femme rose up from the ground and dusted off her ebony fur. What could Ares need her for, she wondered. Well, the sooner she made it to him the sooner she would find out, of course. The Commander took quick and deliberate steps to bring her to the mottled male's location as quickly as possible. Soon he came into view with another figure that she did not recognize. A new joiner perhaps? Ares really shouldn't be greeting newcomers, he was new enough to the pack himself, but if he had been the first to come across her then it was understandable. Soon she came to stand beside her packmate. "Hello Ares, what is it I can help you with?" Usually she would have also greeted the stranger, but her mind was in a bit of a haze and she was not as sharp as she tended to be.

[/html]
[html]

ooc -

Whee! 326 words.

ic -

A grim line formed over her muzzle at what he said about his name. Could one really change their own name for any old reason? Princess supposed it was possible, and with a name as awful and unfortunate as Buttface, the girl could not really blame her brother, even if she would take some time getting used to the change. "Oh," was all she said. Briefly, she wondered if she were still allowed to call him by his given name, or if she was supposed to learn to call him by the strange name he said they all knew. Ares. The word left a strange taste on her tongue; it was too different from the norm for her, and it would take a lot of time getting used to. If all went well, Princess would have a good chance to get used to the verbally unexplained change of name.

A woman showed up then, tall and beautiful and looming over them with a wary and stressed look. She was momentarily dazzled, but she did not know if she was meant to speak, or if Buttface - no, Ares - was supposed to speak for her. She had watched her brother wipe away the remnants of his tears, but she had not done the same, and it was not really important to her. Perhaps the tear-stained cheeks would actually help her case, as it could easily be taken in more than one way; fear of her mother, missing her brother, wanting to get away from Tokyo. . . All could be inferred by her tears, and all were very much fitting to the situation. The ebony woman spoke only to her brother, so Princess decided that it was enough of a reason for her to remain quiet and let her brother take care of the situation. He was, after all, friendly with the woman, while Princess was just a girl looking for a home with her brother.

[/html]
[html]
258 words, yay @ my first successful attempt to post during lunch break! XD

Savina arrived, and actually she came more quickly than Ares had expected. That was good - the silence between brother and sister felt strained, to him, even though he knew it was probably just in his head. It was the tension of the moment, the excitement, the disbelief that this was really happening. "Thank you for coming, Savina." He tried to sound very serious and solemn, but the thrill of this very amazing event crept into his voice. He remembered to tilt his ears back, drop his tail, etc etc, the tiny aspects of body posture to show proper respect. Golden eyes that hadn't quite been making eye contact swiveled over to his tear-streaked sister. God, she looked pitiful. His heart swelled with the love he had for her. Even now, even with Tokyo in control of her life again, she was coming back to him.

"This is Princess." Proudly, his adoration of her ringing clear. "She's my sister. She's staying with... Tokyo" - the last word basically spat - "but she found out I was here and wants to join Crimson Dreams instead, to stay here with me, can she?" Ares probably should have been more formal; he realized after the fact that he sounded an awful lot like a little kid, pleading with an adult for some grand favor that he wasn't quite sure he was going to get but he wanted really badly. But he couldn't take back his words, so he just glanced up at Savina, unintentionally giving quite the case of puppy-dog eyes.
[/html]
[html]
yay! Big Grin

As Ares thanked her for coming she nodded her head slightly. She knew she really should try to perk up a little, being in the presence of a newcomer, but she just did not have the energy. Every event of the past few days had drained the woman. Making herself get out of bed in the morning was a chore in and of itself. But she listened carefully and attentively as the Basic Officer described the situation. Well, this certainly wasn't what she had been expecting. Finally her gaze shifted to the girl and her heart filled with empathy for the poor thing. Her tear-stained face told a clear story. Tokyo truly was a horror, to treat her own children so awfully. "I see," she said, seemingly to both of the young wolves.

Her attention focused on Princess. "Hello Princess, my name is Savina. As I'm sure your brother told you I'm the leader here." Despite her strained appearance, her voice was soft. "I have no problem with you coming to live here, but I do need you to talk to Cercelee about this. I don't want any ill feelings between Dahlia and Crimson Dreams. But once you talk to her and if she is alright with it too, then you can come back here and call for me." Savina didn't want to see the siblings parted, especially when the girl was staying with their sorry excuse for a mother, but she couldn't risk a conflict with the larger pack.

[/html]
[html]

ooc -

Gonna yank her out now, and since I know how everything will play out, I'm going to keep the Cercelee thread up for her when she gets back, but start the next one and GM what happens, since. . . Well, I know what's going to happen, since I plotted it with Kris. XD Erin, it's up to you if she actually touches Savina, and GM of Ares with permission. :3 501 words.

ic -

The tug at her heart when her brother spoke Tokyo's name with such obvious vehemence could not be helped, even with how ridiculous it was to feel protective of her, but Princess did what she could to not show it, keeping the hurt she felt for her mother completely invisible from Buttface Ares and Savina. The girl knew all the things her mother had done, but there would always be a secret love and adoration for the woman that had birthed it. Perhaps it was the fact that Tokyo had always seemed to love Princess, even though she was just a puppy from a male Tokyo obviously hated. Keeping her gaze lowered to look at the ground, she tried to appear harmless and lost, her hands folded in front of her as if clutching to one another for dear life. There was no way that she was willing to give up this opportunity, even if she did have a small love for her mother. This was just too important to her, and her brother, to let something like that get in the way of happiness.

Her eyes widened; she would really be allowed to live here? Her brother had been telling her the truth? It wasn't as if Princess had believed he would lie to her, even if Tokyo had tried to convince her otherwise, but she had been wary of his suggestion because of the leader's relationship with Tokyo, and the fact that her joining was not completely up to him. "I. . . Really!? I could come live here. . . With my brother?" Her voice was small and timid, almost as if she was afraid that Savina would laugh at her and tell her that she had only been joking and that she could not really join Crimson Dreams. "I don't have to live with her anymore?" The hope was evident in her voice and a small sniffle escaped her, an involuntary remnant of the tears she had been crying prior to Savina's appearance on the scene at hand.

When she decided a safe enough time had passed that it wasn't a joke, Princess broke out in a brilliant grin, reaching out to clutch Savina's hands tightly. "Thank you, Savina! Thank you, thank you! I'll go talk to Cercelee soon. . . I hope she understands. Thank you!" Turning to her brother, the girl nearly leapt towards him, wrapping him up in a very tight hug. The hug made the size difference between them even more noticeable, and for a moment, she was curious to know just how he had managed to grow so much. "I promise I'll be back. . . And this time, I'll keep that promise. Thank you," she whispered, leaning up to reach his ear and squeezing tightly at the same time. Releasing him, she backed away slowly, looking at them both before turning to leave. "Thank you, again," she repeated before leaving, focusing on the problem at hand: Finding a way to leave her mother without the situation becoming too problematic.

[/html]