Spring cleaning
[html]

Yet again things have picked back up, and why in the hell is he having to repair his own house so soon!!
Tossing his bag of tools on the porch the rose eyed male glared at the hole that shown into the living room. Ears flickered back slightly with annoyance, it was ingratiating him just looking at it. Running a clawed hand through his rough, spiky hair as he let out a breath of air. "If anyone is putting holes in my house it should be me." Grumbling to himself the Leroy turned as he grabbed the couple small pieces of wood, stepping onto the porch he set them aside.

Even if this was annoying a smile pulled on his lips, for the first time things were alright for them. Everything with Haku has passed but it is not forgotten.
Curly tail swayed behind him as the clouds seem endless, sniffing it seemed that the rain could come at any second.Turning back to wall the patterned male stretched out his arms over his head, each pop was nice as he got close to the wall. "Damn..thanks everyone." Examining the hole closely his ears turned slightly as he begun to think how he should repair it.

[/html]
[html]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... stangs.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Mind if we backdate this to the 15th?

Haven yawned and stretched his arms up above his head. Boy, that nap was exactly what the doctor had ordered. The early bird may catch the worm, he thought, but that bird definitely needed a nap every once in a while. He had often been an early riser, but for some reason this morning he had woken up extremely early. The sun had barely been peeking up from the horizon. So he had gone out and practiced with his sword against the padded dummy he had made for himself. In fact he had made quite a few practice things, including some wooden practice swords. But there had been no one up to spar with so he had practiced on his strikes with the dummy. But after that good morning work out he had been quite tired and fallen asleep under a nearby tree to the pounding of the waves.

Standing back up the youth cracked his neck and went and grabbed his jacket and sword from the porch of his house. Strapping Vowkeeper to his back he thought it would be a good idea to make a quick stop by the other houses before he went out to patrol the borders, see if anyone needed help with anything. It didn't take him too long to come into sight of the cabin that Svara and Leroy shared and the Knight spotted Leroy outside the house seemingly examining something. Haven walked up to the porch, a smile on his face. "Hey Leroy, what's going on?"

[/html]
[html]

Blinking the husky turned around to see the orange male on the porch, Haven looked the same as the day he had meet him in Leroy's eyes. Though he has changed over their time in the new home they had made for themselves. Looking at Haven Leroy's lips pulled into a smile at the younger man. "Oh nothing, just fixing other people's messes after their parties." The patterned male's voice was smooth with a hint of his playful joke. Moving towards the rail of the porch the black and white brute leaned against it, looking at Haven's sword Leroy raised a brow. His smile never leaving. "So Haven I heard your sweet heart has came to join our family?" Rough spiky hair moved with the breeze as his curly tail moved behind him. oh what is was to be young.

[/html]
[html]
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292 ... stangs.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The first time he had met Leroy it had been in a much more tense situation. But no, that wasn't right, not entirely he reminded himself. They had both been in Crimson Dreams, though they hadn't ever really been properly introduced back then. But things were better now, Svara was recovered and the pack was founded and prospering. At the husky's response Haven moved to the side and finally was able to see the hole in the wall that was the subject of conversation. "Oh man, that's not good. Some wild party huh? Was Jac involved?" he said with a bit of a chuckle. He could just imagine the King making a hole in a wall.

At the next question though he couldn't help but let the warmth of his smile increase. He felt a little bit of that warmth in his cheeks as well. "Heh, yeah. Me going to Inferni wasn't an option, they wouldn't accept me. I'm glad that she was willing to come here. Though I guess they weren't exactly nice when she left." A hint of a frown passed over his face, but only for a moment before his smile returned. "Need any help patching that hole?"

[/html]
[html]

Taking a small breath of air in Leroy let his tail move freely behind his large form, today he felt relaxed as his red eyes drifted backto the young man. Watching him it took Leroy a second to process Haven's scent, riseing a brow he'll be damned if he didn't notice it. The husky was somewhat surpised to see he smells smiliar to the leader of Crimson Dreams, at least the one he talked to when leaving. Turnning slightly on the rail the bi-colored male let his back lean on it as he eyes followed the pumkin male's movements, Leroy's ears were relaxed but they listened closely to his words. A flick of his tail came when Haven spoke of Jac, for a second his smile hardened before returning to a relaxed smile. "Party, yea that one armed fucker had to hit my house." His smile pulled into a devilish smirk as his red eyes filled with amusement. "Wait till he needs me to repair somthing on his house.."

Watching the boy's reaction with a quite, steady expression as was simply a small grin. Moving his large arms the husky stretched his limbs out before settling them behind his head, clawed hands holding each other at the back of his skull. Listening to the boy Leroy could see how much a like they are, in the sense that himself and Svara were also starcrossed lovers. Atleast to beings in different packs that sought after lonerlife as their answer. Stareing at Haven the man ignored his offer to help, atleast for the moment, his voice was smooth and deep like it usually was."Different packs then? I've been there before, you see we got that in common Haven." Pausing for a second."Me and Svara were starcrossed as well, though I got in much trouble for what Idid to see her and Svara's age. She is only 5 months or so older then you, anyway we both took our punishments and went out of our packs for eachother. It was a great luck that we formed this pack. " Letting out a sigh his red eyes roamed the house, letting the memory of the labor fill him.

[/html]
[html]

Haven noticed the slight hardening of Leroy's smile for a moment and then the way that referred to Jac. The youth's eyes widened a little, though thankfully he refrained from letting his mouth open in surprise. The Knight wasn't a prude, but he would never have referred to anyone (except perhaps his father) in such a way, much less the leader of their pack. He wasn't a stickler for protocol, but speaking of their King in such a way did kind of rub him the wrong way. Oh well, he wasn't about to make some big deal over it. No use getting in some argument. The hybrid let it roll over his back and managed to grin back up at the husky.

He looked up curiously at Leroy as the older male stated they had something in common when it came to their romantic situations. Well, he knew Svara had never been in Crimson Dreams and Leroy had, so yes they must have been a part of different packs. Then some pieces missing from the puzzle of what Leroy had done to get on the leadership's bad side were put into place. Exactly what the patterned male had done was still a mystery, but the details surrounding the incident were now more clear.

"Yeah, I'm glad we formed this pack too. I don't know if Siobhan and I could be together anywhere else. I guess a lot of wolves have a problem with coyotes and especially the clan. I don't understand it, but I wouldn't want her somewhere where she would be harassed just for being what she is." His pale girl was nicer than and sweeter than most. The thought that some would hate her just for being a coyote angered him.

[/html]
[html]

Leroy raised a brow at the face Haven made at his words, it might have been a small reaction but it still made him chuckle. True,true some would like that talk but its all in good fun and Jac would know it was well. Smiling Leroy spoke with a calm but amused voice to younger male. "I like Jac don't get me wrong, it was all in good fun. " Leaning back Leroy didn't speak as the boy talked about his girl, his red eyes were half open but Haven had his fully attention. In the black and white hybird's eyes Haven's love for the girl was strong, and something about him as well, he was simply put a good guy. Leroy hasn't see many 'good guys' around in his life time, most are fakes an snakes using others. Breathing calmly Leroy's ears moved slowly towards Haven's words.

Tilting his head slightly Leroy looked at Haven with his red eyes, his voice was deep and smooth as he spoke, the kind of voice that a dad might use sometime. "It sounds like you really care about her... Siobhan, she sounds very nice Haven though I haven't meet her myself yet." The husky gave the young lad a warm smile, though he mainly gave Svara those. In truth he was happy for him that he found someone, and they were able to be together without blood shed. "I've never had a problem with coyotes or wolves, the clan, well I've never had a run in with them. Personally I do care what you are as long you don't try to eat my hid."

[/html]
[html]

Haven nodded his head as Leroy explained, letting out a small sigh of relief. He really hadn't thought there was any animosity between the husky and their leader, but it was just not a form of joking that the youth was familiar with. He was a polite creature and had been raised that way. So talking about someone's friend that way, even in jest, had caught him off guard. But it was no matter. Now that he really thought about Jac probably would have found the whole thing hilarious. He was just that kind of guy.

This meeting was much different than the first time he and Leroy had exchanged words. Not that he was surprised, they had all been under a lot of stress and it was obvious how hurt and worried he had been. Haven would have acted the same way if it had been Siobhan that had been harmed. "Yeah...I do. I'd do anything for her." He was falling in love with the pale coyote. He wasn't quite there yet, but he knew it wouldn't be long. He wanted to spend his life with her. "You should come by sometime, to our house. It's not too far from the stables." Maybe they could have a dinner or something. "Yeah, I don't understand all the hate that flies around. Doesn't make any sense to me." It all seemed so senseless.

[/html]
[html]

Watching the Haven Leroy couldn't help but smile at the boy's response, yes it would appear they were in young love. The husky's brows rose above his ruby eyes at the male's words that also made his dark ears twitch, letting the though thought drift around for a moment until he was done speaking. "our house ay? hmm well I might, though I must bring you something as a house warming." Pausing his deep voice was pleasant as his curly tail wagged quietly behind his gray scale form. "A deer perhaps, or maybe some fish over a fry." Food was always good to think about as Leroy finally moved his heads to his front as his arms crossed his chest, the stables, ah yes the horses. "Stables, I haven't looked around there yet. Though horses never have liked me so i might as well stay away." Tiliting his head Leroy was woundering what Haven thought of them, horses that is since he does after all live so close. "do you like them?"

[/html]
[html]
sorry for the wait! :x

Haven hoped that sometime Leroy would come by. It would be nice to have guests over and show off the house. It hadn't needed a lot of work, but he had put time into tidying it up and making it hospitable. "Nah, you don't need to bring anything..." There was no need for gifts, at least he didn't think so. Though at the mention of bringing over some food that sounded better. "Actually that'd be good. We could have dinner then," he said smiling. Leroy was quite the good hunter. Haven was adequate at it, but his focus was on other tasks, such as becoming a better fighter so he could protect the pack.

A soft chuckle came from him as the husky said that horses weren't too fond of him. "You should go take a look. There's hardly any horses inside and they aren't just roaming around. I've put a good amount of work into cleaning the place up. I don't think it had been touched since the humans died out." He had to say he was proud of the amount of work he had done with the stables. "Oh yeah, I like them. I have one actually. I named him Drogon, he's a stallion I found over in the Shiloh Hills. We're becoming pretty close." It was a long process, getting a horse to trust you completely, but Haven had been working at it hard and had come a long way.

[/html]