[M] - you said that you were lonely
[html]
300+

His resolve had gone and he had rushed to the city to find his favorite poison. Haven had gone to his old dive bar and collected as many bottles as he could safely carry and then went to find a place to stay for the evening. He didn't want to go home and have the pack see him this way, but he wasn't going to stay in the bar either. The bar held all his old demons and if he wasn't careful they would drag him further down. So he would find someplace new. Some other place to drown his sorrows. As he walked he undid the top of one of the rum bottles and poured some of the spiced alcohol down his throat. That welcome, warm sensation flowed through him and for the first time in days a smile was on his face.

The hybrid's search for a suitable spot continued and he was already onto his second bottle and feeling good and tipsy. Not paying close enough attention to the path in front of him he tripped over a piece of concrete and nearly dropped his bottles to be dashed on the pavement. "Whoa..." he said as he righted himself. Hmmm, he better find someplace soon. His coordination was faltering and he didn't want to lose what he had brought with him. Dulled jade eyes searched around his immediate surrounds and saw a nice little house overlooking the bay. That looked like it would do nicely. He quickly drained the last of the second bottle and stumbled into the abandoned house.

Haven walked through the kitchen and living area and back into the master bedroom. Wow, this was a pretty nice place. There was a large fireplace and a picture window facing the water. Most importantly though, there was a nice, big bed. Grinning, and drunk now, have placed the rest of his bottles on the floor and walked over to the fireplace. How lucky! There was already some wood in there. He reached for a bottle and took a swig before dumping a little over the fuel. To the side on a table there was a pack of matches and he lit one and threw it in. Heat washed his face as large flames rose up and bathed the bedroom in light. Yes, this was a nice place. Very nice indeed. Pleased with himself Haven took the bottle of rum and fell back onto the bed, taking another drink.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 9px;">

ooc -

Sorry for the failwait. .___. 439 words.

ic -

It had been too long since she had wandered around the ruins of human buildings in Halifax, and she figured she could always find a pretty new dress or something there. Splaying her hands over the front of her blue dress, Princess decided she was growing sick of the thing, and had begun to grow sick of her other things, as well. Why couldn't Savina's children grow up just a little bit faster, so that the girls could shift and she could give them her old dresses? She had just about grown out of the white and red dress, and while she probably wasn't going to get much bigger than her current size, it was always nice to have new things to wear to feel pretty and important. She was determined to find more dresses.

Despite her original intentions, Princess was distracted by someone stumbling towards a building with his arms full of some strange things. The smell was incredibly peculiar, and it intrigued the Chance girl far more than any new dresses she might have found if she had kept looking. Instead, the multi-hued girl found herself following the strange male, trailing him at a distance. The strange smell had drawn her in, and now she was fascinated with the way he was moving. Did he think that walking like that was an apealling way to move? Surely he must not think it was a good way to walk around. He looked absolutely silly! Alcohol was a foreign concept to Princess, so she did not connect the strange smell and the way he was walking to one another, or to the strange bottles he carried.

As he entered the house, Princess hesitated at the door. She doubted this was his house, since he smelled like a pack (though the scent was faint, overpowered by the alcohol), and this house was not in a pack's territory, but it did not help her hesitation. Passing the rooms that he passed, she glanced in them quickly, curiously, wondering if there was anything worth looking at in those rooms. Maybe she should get the chance to look later, after she figured out what this man was doing, and what the strange smell was. Coming closer to the door of the bedroom, she watched as he lit a fire and then relaxed on the bed. Instead of entering the room however, she only nudged the door open a little further and leaned against the wooden frame, looking at him as one would observe a creature locked in a zoo. What was that stuff, and what in the world was he doing with it?

[/html]
[html]
No worries <3 and sorry for the shortness :<

The fact that he had not only been spotted by someone else, but followed, had completely missed his notice. He had been too intoxicated and too focused on his goal to notice. Even if he had noticed, he probably wouldn't have cared much. As long as it wasn't part of his family or his pack, he didn't care who saw him like this. All that mattered right now was the relief that the rum was bringing him. He felt happy and numb and fuzzy headed, which was exactly what he wanted and needed right now. Ever since Siobhan had left his life had been hell. All he had felt was pain and anger and hurt. Haven had been so out of it he had even hit his King out of rage. The hybrid needed an escape, and this was it.

Haven laid there, his body sinking into the mattress of the bed, the bottle at his lips and he was content. Though when out of the corner of his eye he saw the door to the room move he languidly rose into a sitting position. Jade eyes squinted. There was a figure in the doorway. A figure with a dress on, though that was about all he could make out in the shadows she was hiding in. A crooked smile came to his face. "Hi there," he said pleasantly. "You dun gotta stand out there, I won't bite," he said with a laugh. He certainly wasn't going to bite her or be mean. Haven was feeling way too good to be mean to anyone.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 9px;">

ooc -

Sorry for the failwait. Again. XD 330 words.

ic -

She was growing fascinated with the peculiar behavior of the one laying on the bed, though Princess did not understand why it was that he was acting the way he was when walking, or what it was that he was drinking. It did not surprise her when he noticed her, as she was not really hiding in an open door frame, nor did she plan to be hiding. what did surprise her was the way his words were being spoken; my, what a strange way to prounounce your words! Granted, it was only one or two of his words that were slurred, but the effect on her was the same as if he was speaking another language. The orange boy must have been at least her age, or perhaps older, so why was he not speaking correctly? Very, very strange, indeed.

Approaching the bed curiously, Princess let her long finger trace the contours of the old fabric slowly, her eyes studying the material. Since she had taken up residence in the mansion, she now had a bed and other old human furniture pieces, rather than the cave she had lived in with her mother. It was a nice change, and just as she thought her bed in Crimson Dreams was comfortable, this one also looked nice. "What is that you're drinking?" she asked curiously, jumping straight to the point as she lowered herself to take a seat at the end of the bed, crossing her left leg over her right leg and now watching his hand around the bottle of strange liquid. Now that she was closer, Princess discovered that the strange smell was coming from the liquid and also from the man. "I'm Princess, by the way. Who are you?" Though he smelled of a pack, and she knew of members of various packs by name, she could neither place what pack he was from, nor could she even take the slightest guess as to what his name was.

[/html]
[html]
Nah :3 300+

If he had been sober, he might have noticed the fact that she was studying him and his behavior quite closely. Right now, of course, he did not. Though if he had been sober, nothing about his behavior would have seemed so odd to her. If he were sober he'd probably be crying or tearing the house apart out of misplaced rage. So she probably would have been concerned or scared in those cases, not intrigued. For someone who had never seen anyone drunk before or had not felt the effects themselves, it would be quite the sight. A grown wolf acting in such a ridiculous way. None of that was passing through his mind, however. Haven was too intoxicated for that.

The hybrid watched with distinct interest as the girl came into the room and walked over to the bed. She was pretty. Very pretty. Especially in that nice blue dress. Haven liked girls in dresses. As long as they weren't red dresses. He now kind of despised the color red. But her dress was not red, and that made her all the more alluring to the drunken male. Jade eyes watched as she traced the pattern of the sheets with her finger. Such a delicate and ladylike gesture. He was somewhat transfixed by the motion and only looked back up to her face when she spoke to him. "This?" he said, holding up the bottle. "This is rum. A kinda drink the humans made. Makes ya feel good. Want some?" Haven held the bottle out to her with a grin. He wasn't against sharing, especially not with such a lovely lady.

As she offered her name his eyes widened. "You're a princess? Really? Oh wow!" Haven's grin grew and gave a flash of those pearly whites. "I'm Sir Haven, a knight! It'sa good thing you found me! Now I can protect you! Such a beautiful princess shouldn't be alone without no one to protect her..." Had he really found a real life princess? This was too good to be true.

[/html]
[html]

Glee! =D 430 words.

Taking the bottle, she studied the liquid inside oddly, wondering how a drink could possibly make you feel good, as she had drank plenty of things and none had made her feel better or worse. Raising the bottle to her lips, Princess swallowed some of the liquid quickly, a short burst of fire in her throat. "I don't feel any better than I did," she announced, looked at the bottle as if it had offended her. Unfortunately, not being well-versed in the ways of alcohol and its effects on the body, Princess was not aware of how much was necessary to begin to feel it - and that was much more than the little sip she had taken - and how it affected her body and way of thinking. Instead of this knowledge helping her to think rationally, her lack of information caused her to drink more of the bitter liquid, drinking what she could until the bitterness became sweet. Still, the girl felt no different.

She would tumble down far soon, surely, and already she was feeling warmer than before, blood vessels constricting as a result of the alcohol and making her feel light-headed. His excitement was contagious, and she broke out in a grin, almost embarassed. "I'm not really a princess. . . But I should be! But that's my name; Princess. Are you really a knight?" she asked, awe-filled. That was very exciting! She didn't know what Sir Haven could possibly protect her from, but he was very correct in what he said, since she was a beautiful Princess. Taking another sip from the bottle, she leant down and clumsily put it on the floor so the remaining liquid would not spill. She didn't think she would be drinking much more of it, since she was feeling weird by now, being such a light weight drinker.

"And what, Siiir Haven, are you going to protect pretty-little-me from?" She leaned closer to him, her eyes gleaming with the question, as it was a very important question. Haven had offered to protect her, since it was a Knight's job to protect a Princess, and he said he was a Knight, and she was most definitely a Princess (if not by nature, then simply by name, and she could use that to her advntage). Damn right she was a princess, and she would be crazy not to let everyone know that. Maybe she could go find some of those people that had been rude to her (in her biased eyes) and rub it in their faces. . . Later. Much, so very much, later.

[/html]
[html]
300+ X3

He watched eagerly as she took the bottle and inspected it, then took a quick drink from it. As she stated she didn't feel any better he laughed heartily. "You won't yet! You gotta drink more for it ta makes ya feel good." That made him briefly think of his first experience with alcohol. It had been great...but he had drank too much and then it had been definitely not great. "Ya don't wanna drink too much though. Thas no good." If only his uncle had been so kind as to warn him that drinking too much of the fiery liquid could bring unpleasant effects. Oh well, at least Princess was warned. That was good.

When she grinned back at him he thought it must be one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen. People always looked prettier with a smile on their face and she had been plenty pretty before. "Nah, yer jus bein' bashful! You certainly look like a real princess ta me, Princess," he said suavely. "An' yeah! I'm a real knight! King Jacquez knighted me an' all. I gotta sword, bu' is not here. Is back at home." He hadn't thought there would be any need to bring Vowkeeper with him on this errand. Part of him was disappointed he didn't have it to show her, but then again, with how drunk he was that probably wouldn't have been a good idea.

The light from the fire danced in her unique eyes as she leaned closer to him, questioning him. "Well Priiiiincess, whatever milady needs ta be protected from. Ya never know what kindsa evil things could be out dere lurking..." Haven also leaned in, their faces very close now. He was mesmerized by this Princess. She was different, and he liked that. He liked that a lot.

[/html]
[html]

417 words.

She smiled at him then, gracing him with such a marvelous sight purely because he was being so kind as to give her a warning about the stuff he had given her to drink. Surely that was enough evidence to prove he really was a knight and only wanted to protect her, because if he didn't, then he would not have warned her about anything, and instead he probably would have simply laughed at her if something bad happened to her. My, Sir Haven was such a good knight, and he was already doing such a good job of protecting pretty princesses like herself. Princess very much appreciated his warning and concern, much more than she would have if he wasn't so cute and nice and if she wasn't feeling so strangely and wonderfully giddy.

"Is it. . . Is it a biiiig sword?" she asked in awe, swooning at the idea. No one she had ever met had ever had a sword! She had seen pictures, of course, being so well-read and intelligent, but she had never seen one in person. This King Jacquez fellow was completely foreign to her, but she didn't mind that so much, since she trusted Sir Haven to only tell her the truth about everything, as that would be a good way for him to treat her. Despite her own silver tongue, Princess had decided that she was just too damn pretty and amazing to lie to. "I bet it is. I bet you would have a really big sword," she continued, her voice deeper, possibly an attempt at being more seductive. It was an interesting attempt at flirting, since she had never done it before, but she was just feeling so good.

For a moment, the girl stayed still, looking into the orange knight's eyes as he did hers. He was so. . . Kind! Yes, that was the word. All he had done so far was share with her, and compliment her, and tell her she was as pretty as a real princess, and offer to protect her. "What are you looking at?" she questioned quietly, keeping her eyes on his without faultering. "What are you thinking about?" It was not the only thing on her mind, but it seemed like she couldn't find a way to keep her mouth shut to allow him time to answer the other question, first. There were so many things she could have said or asked, but even just a few questions seemed to be too many.

[/html]
[html]
300+

Getting sick was no fun at all. Probably one of the worst physical feelings you could have. That day Haven had gone from feeling fantastic to absolutely awful in a simple span of seconds. He definitely didn't want that to happen to Princess. Tonight was about forgetting his problems and that would be hard if she got sick. He wanted to have a fun night with her and his fun plans did not involved holding her hair back as she puked. Of course he'd do that, if it happened, but he hoped it didn't. That would ruin things for both of them and he didn't want that. Not at all.

Haven could feel his face flush at her questioning the size of his sword. Though oddly, none of the feelings of embarrassment came with it. In fact, for some reason, it all seemed much more funny than embarrassing. He liked not feeling embarrassed about it, something about her made feeling that way quite impossible (it was probably the booze too, but he overlooked that detail). Somehow grinning even wider he responded. "It is a pretty big 'un. It's a loooongsword," he said with a wink to punctuate his statement. Oh man, this was too much fun. He had forgotten how much fun it could be to drink with someone else. Especially such a beautiful girl.

Haven could feel something growing inside of him as they gazed intensely into each other's eyes. It was something he had really only felt once before, but he was still unable to recognize it. At least not quite yet. Even as she asked her questions and he answered his gaze didn't break from her for a second. "I think I'm lookin' at the prettiest girl I've eva seen." There wasn't even the slightest hint of falsehood in those words, he truly believed it. "I'm not sure wha I'm thinkin' though..." What was he thinking about? Haven had an idea of what he wanted to do...but should he? With his alcohol addled mind making decisions like this were both harder and easier.

[/html]
[html]

326 words.

Grinning, princess ran her tongue along the inside of her teeth and lips, though she felt ridiculous afterwards. God, what was she doing? Even though it felt absurd, she did not think she should stop it, and she wasn't exactly embarassed, per se, just feeling weird. Princess had never acted like this before, and it felt strange to do so in front of someone she had just met a little while ago. "I bet. I bet you have a really big, really looong sword," she cooed, drawing out the same word he had, eyes twinkling with the small giggle that followed the words, her own implications only half-known to her. Tokyo had told her a little about sex, but she had left out any actual information, such as an explanation for the butterflies dancing around in the girl's lower abdomen, too low to be an alcohol-related sick feelings. Besides, she didn't feel sick; she felt pretty damn good!

Her elation rose, swelling within her at his compliment. From the way he said it, Princess really believed him, and even if it was just a heat-of-the-moment thing to say, the girl was flattered completely. Leaning a little closer, Princess breathed in the scent of him, husky and mixed with the smell of the alcohol. "I want to. . To get closer," she whispered. "Is it okay to want that?" She laughed a little, a small giggle at her own whispering. She really didn't know why she was whispering, and it made her feel silly, but the question still stood. The butterflies inside her were directing her brain, screaming to her brain that she needed to be closer to him. She wanted to be closer to him, but she did not know why, or what getting closer to him would entail. Sir Haven was just so cute, and so sweet, and so much more than that, and she was so very drunk, so very flattered, and so very happy.

[/html]
[html]
300+

Haven watched, his eyes widening slightly as she ran her tongue over her teeth. He'd never seen anyone do that before, but he had to say, he found it intriguing. A little more than intriguing actually, but the word for it was escaping his slowed brain right now. Though he couldn't stop the chuckles that came from him at her response once again to their talk about his sword. He too, was only really half aware at the innuendos they were playing with. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew it was funny though, and a little exciting as well. "Yeah...maybe you'll be able ta see it sometime. Then you'll know for sure," he said, grinning like an idiot. Oh, this was so much fun. He still wasn't able to say exactly why, but it was. He and Princess had some kind of good chemistry going on.

Then she leaned closer to him still and his mouth hung open slightly. Her scent flooded his nose, a lovely perfume and almost as intoxicating as the alcohol. So many things about her were sending him over the edge and he really had no desire to stop. He wanted to know her, to really know her. And yes, he wanted to get closer as well. More than anything. "I think it's okay to want that...because I want it too." One of his hands reached up without any hesitation to gently brush some of her hair away from her face and then his palm rested on her cheek. She really was beautiful. So beautiful. Haven knew what it was that he was thinking now and he wanted it. He was pretty sure she wanted it too. The knight closed that small space that was still between their faces and kissed her. As their lips met he thought that nothing had ever tasted so sweet.

[/html]
[html]

306 words.

His laughter was intoxicating, almost more so than the alcohol swimming in her brain. It was hard to contain her giggles in response, so freely falling from her lips as he spoke. For a moment, Princess realized just how warm it was in the room, whether it be from the fire or from the electricty passing between them. It was a new feeling for her, just like the butterflies, but it was not unwelcome. Half closing her eyes, she studied her companion for a moment, her expression best described as saucy. "Does that mean you want to see me again?" she whispered, though it was far from important. Even if he told her that he didn't ever want to see her again, it would not have changed what was happening then and there between them. The moment was too far gone, and she didn't actually expect - or even want - an answer. She just wanted him, all that there was to him.

As his palm rested on her cheek, his lips pressed against her own, Princess could not suppress the small moan from passing her lips, her heart rate jumping to excessively dangerous levels. She leaned back slightly onto the bed, holding herself up with shaking arms, parting her lips slightly, to give him better access to her body and mouth. Reaching up, she snaked her hand into his lovely hair, weaving her fingers into it firmly and tugging, just a little. His mouth seemed so much more experienced than hers, and all she could do was let him lead the way into the whirlwind of heavy feelings. She pulled back, inhaling heavily, arching her body up into his. "I need this, Haven," she murmured, pushing her muzzle into the crook of his neck and shoulder, licking and nibbling the sensitive flesh there with fervor.

[/html]
[html]
300+

She was such a different kind of female than he had become used to. Siobhan had been timid and shy, completely inexperienced when it came to the things he was used to. Not Princess. She had attitude, she had a spark, a definite personality that couldn't be rivaled. Haven had never had such an encounter before and he was relishing it. So when she asked that question he didn't even need to take a second to think about his answer. "Of course I wanna see you again, how could I not?" There was something about her that invigorated him. For the first time in days he felt alive again, and he knew it was more than just the alcohol. It was the gorgeous specimen beside him

Her soft moan sent a shock through his body. Mmmmm, yes. Those were the kind of noises he wanted to make her sound. That one little noise skyrocketed his heartbeat and made that hot blood flow through him even more fiercely. As her mouth opened his tongue entered, exploring her mouth and drinking in her taste. She tasted so amazing. A playful growl came from the hybrid as she lightly tugged his hair and his arm snaked around her torso to hold her. When Princess pulled back, blazing emeralds looked down at her hungrily. As she spoke the energy inside of him rose up even higher. It had never been this way with Siobhan. She had never said that she needed him or this.

Her exploring tongue and teeth made that rumble in his chest deepen and he quickly discarded his jacket to the floor. Haven's own teeth found her ear and nibbled it gently as his hand found the zipper of her dress and pulled it down. He leaned into her, wanting to lose himself in her.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 9px; line-height: 12px;">

342 words.

A primal sound rose - admittedly, it was quiet - from her throat, a mixture of pleasure and pure animalistic nature. Completely inexperienced as she was, Princess was being guided purely by instinct and what her body was telling her she needed. And right now, her body was screaming that it needed him. It was as if she had never needed anything more in her life, and everything up to that point was completely unimportant now. His mouth exploring hers had significantly dented the size of her world, and now all that mattered in life was him, and her, and that moment. Reaching down, Princess trailed her nails down his side slowly, tracing faint circles along with contours of his body once his jacket had been removed. All she could do was moan in appreciation at the sight and feel of his body. Very nice, indeed.

She fumbled with the button on his jeans, tugging at it heatedly until it came free from its hold and the zipper could easily be undone. Too much time spent on his pants would not be very fitting, and really, all she wanted to do was take them off of his very lovely body. Tugging them down a little over his hips, Princess grew frustrated and left them there, for the moment, annoyed that they had not come off as easily as her own clothing would. Dresses were much easier, she knew, so she lifted her arms out of the sleeves of her dress, pushing it down to her waist and pulling herself closer to Haven again, bringing her lips to meet his once more. Her tongue pushed its way past his lips running along the front of his teeth teasingly. Nothing she had ever tasted before had been so amazing. Her hands fell to his hips again, lingering there momentarily before trailing toward the front of him, gentle rubbing through the fabric of his jeans, the lightest dance of fingertips that rivaled the heat flowing through her body. There was no need to rush it.

[/html]
[html]
300+

Haven's only experience with this was that one drunken time with Siobhan, and they hadn't even gone that far. This time, like the last one, the alcohol combined with his raging hormones made him throw all inhibitions to the wind. How could he even think about anything else when she was so attractive and wanting him too? If he hadn't been intoxicated he would have never been barreling into this as he was now. The hybrid had a profound respect for women and never wanted to do anything that could be interpreted as harming one. But right now all modesty was gone. Only pure animalistic urges reigned. He wanted to feel that immense pleasure and to have her feel it as well. The feel of her nails running across his body made him shiver for a moment. It was nothing compared to what would come though.

He continued to nibble and lick her ear as her hands undid the fastenings of his pants. The male was beginning to feel the heat building in that lower area of his body and he couldn't wait until they were both completely unclothed. Sure, it might all be easier if he went au naturale, but the removing of clothing added a certain excitement. Princess was unsuccessful at pulling his pants all the way down but no matter, he would get rid of them himself soon enough. As she pushed her dress down to her waist he took it off the rest of the way, her stunning body now unveiled completely. One hand ran up her side as they kissed, him eagerly letting her tongue explore his mouth. As her hands moved down and began to rub through the jean fabric a low moan came from him. His body noticeably reacted to her touch.

Haven rolled to the side for a second, quickly removing his pants the rest of the way and then was back above her, his hands on her body. He trailed kisses down her jawline to her neck, his tongue darting out to tease her skin. One hand moved to her chest, squeezing one of her breasts gently.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

310 words.

Her dress removed completely, Princess felt as though she was supposed to be nervous, and normally she would have been hesitant to let him see her in such a state. Since she had gained the ability to shift, she had worn clothing every day, preferring to present herself in such a manner. The alcohol obviously helped, and she was less than nervous about their naked bodies pressed together, touching and exploring one another. His kisses ventured further down, his hands exploring and all Princess could do was lean into the intense feelings, arching her back underneath him with a growl of pleasure. Sir Haven the real Knight certainly knew how to treat a real Princess properly, and she did not know if she would ever really need protection again. Her drug of choice was right here, lying on top of her. How could she need to be protected?

Feeling adventurous, Princess brought her hand back to where it had been before, but now was faced with it unclothed. Grasping it gently, she was not sure of what she was meant to do, but continued rubbing as she had been before, the touch far greater because of the lack of clothing. She wanted to return the pleasure she was getting from him, and, having no experience prior to this, the girl was just trying what she thought might be something he would enjoy. As she was enjoying the feelings of his hand on her breast, she hoped he would enjoy this. "It is big," she whispered coyly, thinking back to their conversation about his sword. It didn't matter if they had actually been discussing a sword then; it seemed like the right thing to say. She had been told that boys and men were often proud of themselves, and stroking such an ego (along with such a sensitive organ) seemed prudent.

[/html]
[html]
300+

The more things happened and the longer he was with her the clearer it became how juvenile his past relationship had been. Sure, it had been all well and good for a kid, but he was not a kid anymore. Haven was a man and he wanted something more. He wanted someone that wanted him as much as he wanted them. That someone was Princess. How well it fit too. The Knight and the Princess. This was how the story was supposed to go. They had only just met and look at how passionate they both were about each other. Right now all that existed for him was her. Her scent and how delightful her body felt. He wanted to make this night last forever.

Haven hadn't been expecting her hands to go back down his body, but when he felt her hand wrap around him and begin to rub a long moan escaped him. He nibbled at her collarbone and his hand squeezed her a bit more tightly, his thumb running over her nipple. When the male heard those coy words a great smile came to his face and he moved to kiss her again, his tongue licked her lips. "A Princess deserves a big one." She was fantastic. Everything he could ever want. The hand not occupied at her chest moved down her body to rub her thigh. He could feel the heat coming from between her legs and it intrigued him. Fingers tickled up her thigh to that sensitive skin and his fingers rubbed her, feeling the moisture that was collecting. Was this the equivalent of what she was doing to him? He hoped so because he wanted to drive her wild. He wanted to make her feel better than she ever had before. "Do you like that?" he asked with a grin.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

315 words.

The new touch of his fingers sent a shock of fire throughout her body, a shuddering moan escaping as he parted her legs a little for him to have better access. While she had thought his hand on her breast had been an amazing feeling, it had been nothing compared to something of this caliber. She hoped this is what she had been doing for him, since it felt absolutely amazing. No one had ever come close to touching her like this, and in the back of her mind, the rational part that was not actually working properly right then, Princess knew her mother had been very wrong. This was not a bad thing, and it was not gross, and neither was Haven. He was completely amazing to look at, and what he was doing. . . Well, anyone who considered it "gross" was basically insane.

"Yes," she breathed, using the hand that was not occupied with his manhood to pull herself closer to him. "Oh god, yes. . . I want more," she added, the last word a drawn out moan in response to hwat he was doing to her. She lifted herself on the back of her elbows, using them to move further onto the bed so that not all of her legs were off the bed, pulling her muscular and utterly sexy companion with her with gentle tugs, playful and needy all at once. This experience was completely new to her, and she did not know what she was supposed to do next, but she had a basic idea. Her body was practically aching with the need for him. Initiation had never been her strong point, but with how she was feeling, Haven must have felt the same; his physical reaction to her touch was enough to tell her that, but she wanted and needed so much more than what was happening. She wanted it all.

[/html]
[html]

Her moan was like music to his ears and he couldn’t get enough of it. That wonderful sound let him know that she liked what was happening, that it made her feel as good as he was feeling. That was exactly what Haven wanted. As her legs opened he rubbed her with a little more pressure, his fingers inadvertently gliding over her most sensitive area. He was surprised at how moist she was down there, but maybe it was similar to how his manhood became hard. It must just all be their bodies reacting to the electric feelings that were flowing between them. There were so many things about this he didn’t know, but they didn’t really bother him. All he knew and cared about was how great it all felt.

Haven growled in satisfaction as she spoke and pulled herself closer to him. He licked her ear before responding to her in a deep, husky voice. “I’ll give you everything…whatever you want.” Despite the intoxication, he was still himself and he would never make this all about him. He wanted to please her as much as he wanted to be pleased. She pulled away, back up further onto the bed so the whole of her body was supported by the mattress. Haven eagerly followed Princess’ insistent tugs, unwilling to lose bodily contact. His body hovered over hers and he slipped an arm underneath her torso. He brought his lips back to her’s again, kissing her with all the passion he was feeling. Legs lowered his body as he rubbed himself against her. There was no penetration yet, but he didn’t know how long he could keep himself from it for his body was screaming to be enveloped in her.

[/html]
[html]

334 words.

She felt the pressure building up in the pit of her stomach, a warmth that was shooting to every nerve in her body with such an intense speed and feeling. Haven knew what he was doing, it seemed - and if he did not really know, then he was an incredibly gifted individual. Princess had never felt the changes in her body before, but now, the nearly tangible warmth between her legs nearly drove her crazy, his fingers working it like completely magical entities in their own right. Hopefully, she was returning the amazing feelings; at least, she hoped that she was, since it would be terribly unfair to leave him alone while he tortured her so pleasantly. From his body's outward reactions, she guessed that she was probably doing something right. Maybe it was the alcohol, and maybe it was her generally holier-than-thou attitude, but Princess was feeling very important, and very special right then.

The new way they were positioned did not allow her much access to his most sensitive organ, but all was well with that, since she soon became very involved in the kiss. She could feel him, though, so tentatively poised, so teasingly touching her lightly. The effect was a soft, low growl, her head rolling back as she closed her eyes, lifting her hips a little to meet his invitingly. There was not much that she could actually do in such a place, but she certainly hoped that her knight in shining armor would get the hint and act on it. All it would take was one little push, one slow entrance, and they would be one. The feelings now were incredible, but she knew that what was to come next was only going to be a thousand times more amazing. Her body longed for him to join her, aching to feel him inside of her. Pleading eyes looked up at him as she moved her body slowly beneath his, licking and nibbling at his neck and chest.

[/html]