Everything Changes With Time
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC:300+

OOC: Life failed momentarly, sorry for the wait.

"Naniko." He spoke the name for at least the hundredth time that day. This house was part of the older buildings category. It wasn't just old, it was, well, ancient. The door was breaking down, little holes allowing the sunset light to peirce threw to the other side. The door creaked as he closed it behind him. The house looked like no one, not even someone of his own kinda, had set foot within it. He shrugged his shoulder, readjusting his backpack strap on his shoulder. His amber eyes took in his surroundings: dust, cobwebs, and more dust. He sniffled slightly as he started up the old marble staircase. "Nani, you here?" He called once more. This place would be perfect to hide her scent from unwanted intruders. It was so hard to breath though. With a sigh he looked out the window, the smell of a fire in the distance was the only scent out of the ordinary.

Starting back down the stairs he looked around at the dusty front entrance once more. It really was elegant. Stepping out of the dwelling he pouted to himself. The sun was setting on another unsuccessful day. He was sure his ex-leader was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, and had been since before he could, but that didn't stop him from wanting to make sure she okay. The smell of fire grew and suddenly his attention drifted as the familiar scent of the white wolfess started him off. Where was the smell coming from? His golden eyes swayed back and forth searching for the fire as he went towards toe scent against his instincts. Naniko's scent grew stronger as the horrible smell of fumes strengthened. Finally, as he turned a corner his lightning colored eyes stared in shock at the large flaming building before him, and the sight of his white friend standing in front of it. "Nani..?" He spoke silently questioning why she was so close to a burning building. The black Knight's yellow eyes and new tattoo seemed to jump out from his dark coat. Was she okay?

[/html]
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

She didn't know how many of them would trust her or would come looking for her. Some of the older members, maybe...and her children had. A few of the meetings had gone well, but a few had left her with a somewhat angry feeling. They had come out here to talk to her...why did everyone expect her to be some happy, cheerful person? She lived in a -city-, away from everyone she knew. She wasn't really happy, even if she liked to pretend she was.

The woman stood before the smoking building, the gas can on the ground next to her. She had stomped on the can until it had emitted every bit of its contents, then set the thing ablaze with her fire-rocks. In her Lupus form Naniko was unable to click them together very easily, but she had managed.

At the sound of a voice her ears perked up, and she looked away from the smouldering ashes of the apartment building to see who it was. "Who's there?" She asked, not seeing him just yet.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The voice rang out. How could he not recognize him? Purhaps the dark smoke had something to do with it? Lowering his ears he looked to the fire accusingly as if it would jump at him the closer he got to it. Slowly he moved into the red hot light his dark body starting to sweat from heat. Why was she setting a building on fire? It was the middle of summer! The warm air and humidity was enough to keep someone chocking on the heat. "Naniko, it's Jazper." He said in a soft hopeful voice. His body blended into the smoky surroundings as the sun set deeper, darkness beginning to over take the city. However, the fire allowed his yellow eyes an the sun tattoo to pop out of the darkness. A small light between fire and darkness. Sighing he walked right up to his white ex-leader. She was beautiful in almost every way but she had always been much like an older sister, a guide, or an aunt. He loved her like a dear relative but as nothing more. She had been around since he was a pup.

Smiling his golden eyes stared out at her big green eyes. "How do you like the new tattoo? Picked it up a few days ago while I was searching for ya." He chuckled lightly. The tattoo was different but it suited him fine. He wanted people to notice him and what better way then to flash the Knight's guide symbol. The sun was powerful, it light up the world every day overtaking the darkness. The sun god was a powerful hunter and leader. Some day Jazper hoped he would have a name sake of his own, he would make his parents proud. "So, What's the deal with the fire. Not warm enough for you already?" He grumbled slightly and he wiped sweat off his forehead. He searched her face for hopefully a laugh. He didn't want to make her mad by joking around.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

She backed away from the building, making sure not to inhale the smoke that was coming off of it. The wind had changed as she'd stood there, looking out into the city, and now much of the smoke and ash was coming in her direction. She walked a little ways out of the way of it, then looked again. Ah! There the wolf was. He looked a little different with the new tattoo; wasn't a tattoo around the eye rather painful? She had heard about tattoos...they didn't sound like too much fun. But it was a way to express oneself, so she was all for it. "Hello, Jazper. I didn't expect to see anyone out in these parts."

She also didn't expect that anyone would be looking for her; what reason did they have to come and find her? Maybe Savina wanted some kind of revenge. "I do like it." She said. "I didn't know anyone was looking for me or I might have maid myself more..availiable. Stayed at home more. And this fire--it's a good thing. I'm burning down one of the places that has drugs in it."

[/html]
[html]

With the two wolves standing closer they could finally see each other. He took pride in his new tattoo. It was a symbol of who he was, who he strived to become. Someday he was going to have a name for himself and the sun god would welcome him as one of his own when he passed. He was going to be a knight, a warrior, a fighter, a hunter, and most of all a protector. His pack had slowly become a part of his life. He knew everyone within the pack and even if he had just met them he knew he would stand for them if they needed someone. Looking into Naniko's green eyes now he was almost saddened, "You didn't think I'd come for you?" He questioned. His face stayed a permanent smile but on the inside his heart gave a small tug. Naniko didn't think he would come to find her? Didn't think he cared? Reaching out a large hand he touched her shoulder and gave her a wink, "I'll always come lookin' for you Nani. Even if it's just to say hi and make sure noone's giving you any trouble."

As for the fire. No matter the reason it was still bloody hot and unenjoyable. However, it was a good thing that the snowy female had started the fire. It was probably going to help out the community in the long run anyway, he just hoped the drugs wouldn't make a bigger fire by exploding. You never know what chemicals people put in that crap. "Well that's good. Now it can't hurt anyone." This time his tone was very serious but not for long, "Savina's sister, Ghita, joined Crimson Dreams, and Geneva stopped by." His tone was a little excited now, "She's got herself a beau!" He exclaimed with a large smile. "So tell me Naniko, how's the city treating you? Enough food?" He found his trips to the city often involved lack of food. The city did have the odd deer or rabbit but most prey went to the foxes.

[/html]
[html]
ooc

She had thought that she would live in Crimson Dreams forever as well, that she would grow to a ripe old age sitting along the banks of Rabbit Lake or strolling through the long halls of Haven Manor. Now, she had changed. She was trying not to think about those halls or those wondrous shores, putting them out of her head. She had to face the reality that she wasn't going back to that place and that she would be much better off in another pack. She understood that some of the wolves in the Dreams pack still loved and trusted her, but the leadership didn't and that was what mattered. She couldn't come back because she wasn't willing to grovel.

"You can come and visit me and my pups in the Valley, once I move over there." She offered. She liked Jazper, personally, and would like to continue seeing him. He had always been a friend of hers since the beginning. She still wore the necklace that he had made for her, the little red rocks glinting against the female's brilliant white fur. "I had heard that! She told me so a few days ago. I'm really glad she stopped by--I'll get to hear some news from her, too, the next time I see her. And the city's not so good with food...but I did find some salted meat in one shop, and I eat some of that if I get too hungry between meals. How is Ghita doing?"

[/html]
[html]

OOC: *facepalm* *Gives cookie jar to James* My reply is late and horible. Smile

The mention of pups brought him spiralling to the moment. She was expecting? Finally, he gave her a good look over in the fire light. A bulge had taken the place of her once small belly, concern showing on his face. Did her children know she was pregnant again? Who was the father? Why was she moving to the Valley? Deuce had left him for Phoenix Valley and never came back for him. He had missed her horribly and now Naniko was leaving him too. His smile dropped and he nodded, "Of course I'll come visit. I'd be honored to see your pup." Looking at the fire he inwardly sighed. How could she leave him? They had been pack mates since they came to the new lands and now she was just going to give up on her pack? Turning back to her a sheepish smile crept onto his muzzle, "May I know who the father is? Do Mati and Brooklyn know?" He questioned lightly.

As her words became more enthusiastic his own worried and concerns slid away revealing a refreshing smile to match Naniko's new energy. "Well I'm sure there'd be a park or some sort of grassland around here." He encouraged. Most human areas had some sort of grassy area around it. On the topic of Ghita he chuckled, how to explain Ghita. "Well, she doesn't speak english very well. Almost not at all." He started off with a thoughtful tone. "She kinda stared at me like I was some monster at first until Savina talked to her. Ghita can't shift! I thought that all wolves around here shifted." Ever since he had joined the werewolf world he had been surrounded by shifters, he hardly ever met someone who couldn't shift. "How can she not shift if Ehno and Savina can?"

[/html]
[html]
I'm nearly over this cold >D -eats cookie- I can taste food again! I couldn't smell/taste before o.o

Jazper had always been a good friend of hers...but lately Naniko didn't know who was her friend and who wasn't. She had made friends with an Inferni member, for heaven's sake. She had never had a thing against coyotes, yes, but she'd also never been friends with one before. It would be interesting, and that was the only thing that was certain. "Mati and Brooklyn have only come out to see me once since I have been here...they don't know yet, unless news has already spread around the pack. Ehno is the father...he probably did tell the others." She pursed her lips.

The wolfess had always been a pack wolf, for her whole entire life. It felt wrong living out here in the city, all by herself. But Savina wasn't a wolf that she could face again without getting into some kind of a fight...and now the black wolf had Naniko's own pack behind her for protection. "I might have messed this one part of my life up for myself, but that's all that it is. A chapter in my life. And as long as I've learned from what happened, I see it as something that I can put behind myself and try and forget about. Going back to the pack where I'm no longer trusted, where I would be led by the very wolf who I took under my wing and made my second-in-command..."She tried to explain herself. Hopefully he would understand that, at least. She wasn't leaving him...he could come see her whenever he wanted.

The news about Ghita was good news. New friends were always good to hear about, and this was proof that life would go on without her in Crimson Dreams. "It could be that she never learned...or maybe the virus didn't affect her as much? I don't know too much about the virus myself, even" She admitted.

[/html]