You shine brighter than the sun
Pendzez had been wondering around the pack grounds for a while lately. He was starting to consider about what Ty said to him a few weeks ago, about Pendzez being close with Xeris. Ty also pointed out that Xeris herself had an interest in Pendzez. Maybe Ty was right, there was something between Pendzez and Xeris, that he and her know of inside. There wasn't really point hiding it anymore. However, what would happen if he just said it to Xeris? The white male was feeling a bit uneasy about. There was Allegro before, but she just disappeared. No note, no nothing. What did he do? This is was one thing that Pendzez didn't want to happen with Xeris.

Pendzez removed the thought from his mind as Xeris' scent came to his nose. She was near by. Maybe he could check up on her. Some time ago, she was attack and was given scars. The white male would need to check on her to see if there was anything wrong with her, like recent wounds that would make more scars. Pendzez began to follow the scent that would lead to her.
[html]

Xeris was reclining against a large evergreen tree, in her optime form as she usually was nowadays. The sun's welcome rays beat down upon her pale fur, and she closed her golden eyes in relaxation. Though her arm was still in a sling, it was feeling much better. She probably would be able to take it off soon. But then again, she was no healer and was only assuming that she'd recovered enough to be using the foreleg again. But she moved this thought from her mind for now and enjoyed relaxing in the warmth of the sun.

It was then that she became aware of someone else's presence nearby. Turning her head she saw Pendzez approaching. Pendzez. The one who she had some feelings for. Had he come to talk to her about those feelings? Could he see through her? She felt a little nervous. She felt for him, but she'd never really been in a relationship before. Sure, she was a three year old wolf, but she still didn't know if she was ready for this kind of thing. Nonetheless, she looked over to him and smiled. "Hi Pendzez," she said warmly. "How are you today?"
[/html]
Pendzez seemed a bit surprised to see that Xeris wasn't really that far away. He was not far from her. How wonderful to see her there. He didn't have to go too far just to check up on her. He started to have that thought again about her. He was starting to get nervous about just saying it to her. She looked like she hasn't been in a relationship with anyone else before, so not only that she'll be new at the whole concept, she might not be able to understand how to do it. Pendzez was still relatively new at it himself, despite being with Allegro before.

He removed the thought again as Pendzez stood before Xeris, while she asked about his day so far. Pendzez has a good time. He was just busy walking around the pack, getting some air and just trying to pass the time. He had been recently to the city in the south, where he found a masamune, perfect condition. He also found some old Japanese scrolls there that told of history. "I've been doing well. How about you?"
[html]

Xeris noted that Pendzez seemed, to her at least, to be deep in thought over something. But his reply about his day seemed simple enough, and she was glad to hear that he was doing well. She smiled at him after he spoke. "Well, I'm glad to hear that you are doing well today." She responded to his question, as well. "I'm doing well. Haven't been doing much today; I suppose it's a good day to relax."

The white female decided that she ought not to beat around the bush too much. "So, what brings you over here?" She didn't want to straight out imply that he had come to talk to her, but she hoped that he'd understand what she meant. Her golden eyes looked him over for a moment. Then she moved over a bit to allow him room to sit down.
[/html]
Pendzez felt right when near Xeris. There was something about the white female the made Pendzez feel more... complete. Pendzez could feel that this was true about her. He didn't feel like this with Allegro, but he loved her then. Pendzez now loved Xeris. He just... wanted to be with her forever. He wished he wasn't really that nervous that he was trying to avoid saying it by covering it with saying something else. He listened to her, as he tried again to remove the thoughts. "Glad to hear."

He was asked why he came by, then was offered a place to sit next to her. He kindly took the sitting spot and sat down, looking up at the sky as he answered, "Just came to see how you were. After what happened, I just started getting worried about you." Worried? He was terrified that he would lose her. Why say worried? You continued to gaze up, thoughts running through his mind.
[html]

Pendzez said that he was worried. That was natural, Xeris supposed, to be worried about one's friend when they were hurt. But she didn't want to worry him. She didn't want to hurt him. "I'm sorry," she muttered. "I didn't want to make you worried. But I'm happy to hear that you care so much." She smiled, feeling what might be described as a blush creep across her cheeks. It was only the truth. Perhaps that was one thing she had inherited from her rogue father; the need to tell the truth and keep her word.

She then recalled that he'd wanted to know how she was. "I'm doing all right," was her reply. "My wounds are feeling better. Every now and then my side hurts a little, but other than that, I think I'm getting better." Xeris smiled again. She was glad that her friend had come to see her. She wanted to tell him, right here and now, how she was feeling. But she couldn't bring herself to do it; she was too nervous. Would she ever be able to work up the courage? For now, she decided to simply see where the conversation went...
[/html]
Pendzez didn't want her to feel sorry for making him worry. It was natural, since she was assaulted by an Inferni member. They were murderous and selfish, however, some are just being part of the crowd, as in a nice no matter what, but must be nasty to be part of the group. "Don't be. Friends take care of each other, no matter what the circumstance is." Pendzez was only pleased that she was still alive. He woulnd't know what to do if she wasnt here today.

She then said that she was getting better, despite her sides hurting sometimes. Despite the hurting, there was little damage now. He was glad to hear that she was alright. The thought was rising again, more and more. Pendzez was having a hard time holding it back. However, he didn't want to keep it back anymore. He wanted to express how he felt for her, evening if she might not want to go with it. "Xeris... there's something I want to say." he started sofly, as he shifted his sight down. "Actually... I wanted to say it for a while now."
[html]

Xeris was comforted by her friend's words. It made her feel happy and safe that she had such good friends to help her and watch out for her. She was thankful that he hadn't been too worried on her behalf, and of course, just that he was there. She wanted someone to care for her, to protect her, and she knew that her friends, especially Pendzez, would do just that.

She was about to respond but he said something else. And somehow, she had a feeling she knew what it was that he wanted to say. And she wanted him to say it too. She did, after all, have something to tell him as well. "What is it?" she asked, a bit nervously. She felt her heart begin to pound faster, and a strange feeling rose in her chest and her throat. "I...think I might have something to tell you, too."
[/html]
Pendzez was feeling nervous inside, though he knew that Xeris probably wanted to say the same as he did. He finally earned up the courage to say what he wanted to, but how to say it? Maybe, he would be honest a true when it came to express about how her felt for her. Even Anya could see it, same with Rendall and Ty. However, he wanted to tell her himself, from the heart, instead of other people telling her.

She wanted to know what it was, but she wanted to tell him as well. He took a slow breath, moving his sight to her, moving his left hand down to her right hand, his red pools meeting her yellow orbs. "I... love you." He said it. He finally said what he wanted to say for a long time. He also felt a bit better, telling her this truth.
[html]

Xeris waited, almost forgetting to breathe as Pendzez was about to speak. She knew what he was going to say, and what she was going to say in response. Somehow, she got the feeling that both of them had always known, somewhere inside, that this was going to happen. And then he said it. I love you. A bold declaration, but a heartfelt one. Xeris felt his hand touch hers and she felt her face heat up a bit. But she was glad that he'd said it, and she was ready to respond.

"I...I love you, too." A smile lit her face as she looked at his crimson eyes. She'd done it. They'd both done it. She wanted to just sit here with him forever, looking into those beautiful eyes of his. And from now on, she thought, everything was going to be different--in a good way.
[/html]
Pendzez felt better when Xeris also said the same thing. He somehow knew that she would want to say the same. He became a friend when he first met her, then as the weeks past, they became good friends, now they are this, two wolves who love each other. He wanted to protect her, to love, to be with her. Moving his right hand it, he stroked her cheek, then pulled himself closer, his muzzle meeting her's in a kiss.

He wanted to enjoy this day, this special day that was for the both of them. He had confessed his love for her and he had kissed her. He wanted to hold her close in his arms. Finishing the kiss, he shifted body around moving closer to her, bringing his arms around her, pulling her to his body, muzzling her neck, breathing in as much of her as he could.
[html]

ooc: Hey, so I just wanted to say that if this goes any...further, I'd rather just fade to black if that's OK with you. Not saying that I wouldn't enjoy the idea of puppies, just...I don't really feel comfortable RPing sex scenes, lol.

Xeris had been waiting for Pendzez to reply to her declaration of love. But instead, she was surprised when he suddenly leaned over to kiss her. She kissed him back, and it was the most amazing feeling she'd ever had. And then he pulled away and held her in his arms. Xeris moved her hands upward and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself as close to him as possible. She could feel and hear his breath near her face.

"So," she said softly in his ear, "Does this make us mates?" She rested her head on his shoulder, allowing him to hold her close just like she wanted. She felt so safe, so protected, here in his arms. And for that moment, everything, for Xeris, was perfect. Her golden eyes closed gently against Pendzez's fur as she took in and enjoyed his warmth.
[/html]
OOC: I sent a message regarding what you said. Maybe wrap up here?

Pendzez felt her arms moving up, wrapping around his neck as she tried to pull closer to him. He liked the warmth from her body as they both touched. He so wanted to feel her touch, to feel her warmth, to feel her love. He could tell that she wanted to feel the same from him. He wanted to say his love for her for a while. It was almost the same with Allegro. They had expressed their love for each other yet, she disappeared. His only hope now, is that same won't happen with Xeris. Pendzez didn't want her to.

He heard her whisper in his ear, asking if they were mates now. Pendzez found it very agreeable. If she wished to be his mate, then he will be her mate. Pendzez wants to protect her, to hold her everyday, to make sure that when he sees her, he wants to make sure she is alright. It would be a promise. "If you wish it, but I wish for it to be. I'm yours."
[html]

ooc: Sounds good. Also, how do we get the little heart icons for mates?

Xeris was enjoying their time together. The warmth of his fur against hers was soothing and pleasant. She felt now that the two of them belonged together, as if it was some fate-bound event that they become lovers. She didn't want to ever be away from him. And thinking about their future...the possibilities made Xeris even happier. She had always wanted a family of her own; maybe someday the two of them would become parents.

But for now, she concentrated on the moment. Pendzez told her that he wanted to be her mate. She smiled. "And of course, I am yours," she replied. Xeris wondered what her friends would say. They'd already figured out that the two white wolves were in love, so she was confident that they'd be happy. Thinking about this, Xeris realized that today marked not only a happy day for herself and Pendzez, but for the others of her Phoenix Valley family.
[/html]