how do I say I'm sorry
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
For Kaena, this will be set for the day after her run-in with Anselm. So, things are going to be a bit shoddy.

Her heart pounded within her breast as she looked back over her shoulder to make sure he had not followed her. He kept calling her by another name, whatever it was. The name sounded so familiar it scared her though, but he must have mistaken her for someone else. It had to be it. The red and cream woman relaxed letting her tail that was still half way up in the air lowered as she. Her hackles were still raised as her head swung from left to right, eyes darting around looking for the figure to come through the trees. The woman gave a shake of her head, lowering it to the ground and closing her eyes in the process.

Her tongue slipped in and out of her mouth as she panted heavily after running for so long. Her muscles ached, but she needed to get back to Adonis on the shore. Avarice turned in the direction she would have to head in order to get back home, but that would mean she would need to cross that territory again with that strange male that was sure she was someone named Faolin. The name echoed around in her head as she thought about it, something about it felt all too familiar and she could not help but feel a dull throbbing pain in her head.

Deciding to wait it out a bit, she turned towards a tree to curl up in the soft fronds that would hide her body until she felt it was safe to move out. The girl used her paw to rub at her temple, feeling the dull ache gradually worsen as sleep attempted to take her over into the dream world where her memories would try to force themselves back.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_fall.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:240px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
    The silver hybrid wandered outside of Inferni's territory again, heading for the woods again. She did not travel south; there was still some lingering remnant of fear there. There was no body—he was not dead. And now he would be after her blood, she was almost sure of it. So she headed south, keeping more to the furthest edges of the Dampwoods, since she hardly wished to encounter Haku Soul again. There was no reason for a repeat of their last meeting, not so soon after it. Not while her wounds were still healing. The chunk he'd taken from her shoulder had scabbed over a few weeks ago, and the hybrid woman had been soaking herself in the sea like mad, applying Naniko's herbs to her neck every night before she slept and every morning when she arose. Without those helpful plants, the hybrid woman figured that wound would have taken twice as long to heal, maybe more.

Most of her other nicks and scratches had already healed, and there was a new pink scar on her face, crossing the crescent scar Salvaged had so lovingly placed on her cheek. Now it was an x-shape, the smaller, newer scar delivered by Haku slicing down the absolute center of the older wound. The hybrid woman did not care; her old wounds and marks were lovely to her. The coyote woman knew most would consider her scars ugly, but generally, those were the types of canines she would not have associated with anyway—the kind of wolf who lived a sheltered, fluffy little life. Those types had no idea what hardship was, and they viewed her scars as damage done to her face. In reality, they were symbols, evidence of everything she had endured in her lifetime.

There was a familiar scent on the wind, though the coyote could not place it at first. It made her muzzle wrinkle, and she cocked her head, halting her stride completely, her foot falling to the earth. She crouched down, bent at the knees, balancing herself with her good arm. The coyote woman inhaled deeply, still vexed as to who it was she was scenting on the wind. It was someone very familiar, that much was certain. Kaena could not help but begin to track the scent trail, laced with fear. If this was someone she knew, perhaps she could help. The hybrid woman remained hunched over, walking in her two-legged form as though she had four. Her digitigrade legs allowed this easily, though now the limp was even more pronounced.

Annoyed, the hybrid woman began to shift, fluidly bypassing her Secui form for her Lupus, completing the shift quickly and effortlessly. Kaena had been shifting a long time, and though it had been quite strange at first, the hybrid woman became accustomed to it easily enough. When she had four legs, the going became much easier, naturally, and she trotted forward quickly, her grizzled head darting this way and that as she peered around, trying to determine the source of the scent. The woman actually circled the tree where the other coyote hid once before stopping, perplexed as to the strength of the scent without an obvious source. Grumbling to herself, the coyote almost walked away before her golden eye fell on russet red fur, cleverly hidden beneath some underbrush. "Who's in there?" she asked, still unable to attach a face to the scent.

[/html]