Tonight is not going well
OOC: Grave yard, wc:316

Night had fallen upon the pack lands, another day that she passed up on leaving the lands. She had thought about it hard, it wasn’t that she was in fear that her loyalty would be questioned, really she was still so new that no one would even think to say she had any, and she was fine with it. She knew that she had to show and prove it time and time again. The white lady stuck her tongue out as she walked slowly, almost tip-toeing though the lands. She had found the grave yard of the pack lands and she wanted to explore it more and more.

Now she knew it was rude to pass upon the lands of past loved ones, and she knew that there could have been the leaders of the past laying here resting for the rest of time, they earned it, anyone who makes the whole trip of a life time had rightfully earned the rest of time, but the wild eyed female couldn’t help it. She had to explore, it ran thick in her blood. The four legged beast moved slower and slower as she looked around sniffing the stale air around her, something caught her foot, she screamed as she kicked her foot with a rush of panic. She tugged and tugged as she broke lose as she ran into a tree, falling down, she looked up at that tree and shook her head. ”You where there two seconds ago...Where you? Owie! Girl you need to stop, you’re talking to your-self and running into trees.” She stood back up upon her four feet, as she shook her coat shook the dead grass and bugs that might be clinging to her coat. She sighed as she looked around her, as she sat down scratching the back of her ear. ”Girl, people around here are going to think you’re nuts.”
[html]

ooc-ness

Tonight, Xeris had decided to take a different route to her usual sleeping place. She'd remembered the graveyard where she met Kvæsir, and for some reason wanted to go back there. It was in her curious nature to investigate places she hadn't spent much time in--for better or worse. She walked quietly, in her lupus form, beside the graves, careful to avoid stepping on the piles of dirt where she thought a body might have been laid to rest. Why she came out here, she'd never know. It was, for lack of a better phrase, just plain creepy. The white wolfess thought to herself that perhaps she just enjoyed the thrill of such an eerie place.

Just as she was thinking about the eerie atmosphere of the graveyard, Xeris suddenly heard something. A voice. Was it a ghost? Was it the spirit of some vengeful human out to get her? Her golden eyes scanned the area in a slight panic, and she decided that it was best to leave. Then the voice spoke again. Xeris picked up her pace walking away from the graveyard, and was quite suddenly startled by a shape that seemed to appear out of nowhere; upon closer inspection it was another white wolfess. Xeris allowed a sigh of relief to escape her mouth; she must have just heard this woman speak. "Excuse me," she began, "Was it you I heard just now?"

[/html]
[html]

Sorry, been trying to write this most of the day.

These lands where something that she was growing to love, they where creepy and odd and one was never sure what might happen here. It was refreshing in a land where waking up every day was the same sights and for the most part most of the same scents. This was different you could be sleeping and then all the sudden a ghost of great-grandmother past could be sitting next to you want to talk. Pontiac was a jumpy girl to being with and these lands added fuel to that fire, but it was fun that way. Wide eyes as she spun around her hat falling off her head, as she looked to the female with the golden eyes, as she laughed with a nod. ”Yeah….I’m the one…No ghost here….Err….So I hope.” She gave a nervous laugh as she dipped her front part of her body and lowering her head even further till the hat slipped back onto her head. Rising back up the tan eared fae sat down flicking her ears around, hoping there was no ghost around here. She dipped her head smiling. ”I’m pretty new around here, my name is Pontiac.”
[/html]
[html]

Sorry this took so long, and sorry it's a bit short >.<

The air was still as the white wolfess waited for someone to reply to her question. Had she been hallucinating? Were there really ghosts here? Could the white female before her be some sort of specter, the spirit of one of Phoenix Valley's past members...?

A smile, somewhat of relief, crept upon Xeris' face. It was a bit silly, she thought to herself, that she'd mistaken a fellow pack member for a ghost. The unfamiliar white female introduced herself, and Xeris gave a friendly nod. "It's nice to meet you, Pontiac," she said politely. "I'm Xeris." She noticed the similarities in appearance between herself and Pontiac--the eye color was the largest physical difference with the exception of Xeris' scars.

"So, you're new here, eh?" she said with a smile. "Good to have more new members of the pack. I'm sure you'll love it here. So where are you from?"

[/html]