I'm not angry, I'm just saying
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... ttable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: If those close to Svara could be present in this thread I would love that! One person could find her letter and call everyone else if they wish. However it works out is fine. Could the first person to reply be someone close to her the whole pack and others are welcome. thank you <3 AGGG I'm CRYING
This is the Death of Svara Thames

She stood on the highest cliff in Cour Des Miracles. The wind blew in her face making her take a deep breath. It was the perfect place. Right below the cliff the waves crashed against the rock and other rocks rested below. A soft smile rested on the womens face as she looked down at those rocks. So many thoughts raced through her head. Her heart raced and her hair twirled around her in vibrant dancing swirls. Even with her scars she was beautiful in this one moment.

The leather collar still hung around her neck, now her hand grasped it as she remembered why she had the thing in the first place. It sent a shiver down her spine to remember it. Nightmares were not in her dreams, but in her past. The past made her sick to her stomach, everything did now a days. It didn't matter anymore she was going to finish this today. Slipping her hand over the buckle of the leather mass she was careful to unhook it and slide it off her neck. Looking at the worn leather she smiled ever so slightly and rebuckled it. A large rock stood next to her on the grassy cliff. She set the collar on the rock and under it her note. Weather anyone found the note or not she wasn't sure, but that didn't matter she had left one her part had been played.

Svara turned around so her back was to the drop below, staring at Cour Des Miracles she could only feel a smile on her lips. This was what she had come home for. She could have died before easily accepting it letting go of all the pain. The red wolf hadn't wanted to leave so much unsaid, so much undone. In all she had come back and did the things she had always wanted to and to make sure she hadn't left anything broken.

Her lids slipped over her yellow eyes so she could relive the past.
Her paws were cold and she was starving. The hunger nipped at her belly not relenting until she could almost chew off her own foot. Svara was young, only a puppy of five months. She moved through the snow into wolf territory reluctantly looking for help. She found it in a gruff blue eyed male, and golden she wolf with a sharp tounge. The women growled at her argued with her, but the man was almost silent with minimal speaking. She had loved this man, but it had proved a pointless love.

That memory vanished and she was standing with Cwmfen when her eyes had first been damaged. The warrior made her feel safe and even warm. Her den was comfortable and safe as she lay in it. The women was someone to speak to who would listen, but speaking was so hard and she wished she could make it sound right. Wished she could make the women proud. It was strange how much she wanted to live up to her grandur but knew she just didn't have it in her.

That memory to slid away and it was replaced with her standing in front of Cercelee and Cwmfen as they demanded her to leave the lands. Her heart hurt in her breast and it was all she could do not to fall into a heap of tears. They warrior had taken away so much with such a crude action. The land behind them seem so distant between those two bodies, her home lost because the man she loved hated her. Even then she refused to think it was her who was broken, but the blue eyed man who's soul was a black void. Firefly was there, the golden she wolf her air in an oxgyen deprived room. Her eyes no longer felt wet as she stood there with her equal, and the closest thing to a mother and friend she'd ever had.

Her mind moved on quickly giving her Haku's attack on her body. The moments when he ravished her body and she let him do it. Then she had thought that was what love was, but now she knew different, someone had showed her that. The pain of him carving into her body let all the emotions slide through the cracks till all she felt was the blood leaking into the soil beneath her. No hate, no love, just utterly lost.

The pain leaked away to a moment when she lay next to the one armed king on the cliff. Constable of her pack she could feel no greater pride or happiness. Everyone said she was nothing here she was finally something, not a waste of this life. An instant love came to the man laying beside her, since he had given that to her. It wasn't the power it was the trust. She had seeked it and now found it so easily in a stranger. The warmth of his body seeped into hers and warmed even her cold heart.

Finally she was there on the day she had left Cour Des Miracles. Firefly had left her, with no word. The women had just vanished so cruely leaving the broken girl behind with a heart crumbling in her chest. Svara hadn't chanced after her, she was only going to leave for a day and come back. The males had grabbed her from behind. Harsh hands strangled her until she blacked out and the next thing she knew she was at their home, they raped her cut into her skin. The torture wasn't what broke her, but the complete hoplessness. It wasn't her pack mates that saved her from this hell, a black wolf did, one with a large leather collar.

Night, was the black wolfs name. He took her away helped her, saved her, and even gave her hope. Svara fell in love with him. How could she go back when she had him? Could she take him with her? He would grin at her when ever she gave him a sassy reply, even give one in return. He didn't judge her, he didn't ask about the past, he gave her hope and strength. Then, he died and with him her hope.

She opened her eyes. Tears ran down her red cheeks as she thought about him. It would have been so easy to give up, but she hadn't. Instead she'd come here to finish everything. Her yellow eyes looked at the setting sun. It was twilight her favorite time. The air was cool and it was beautiful out. She had come back and done everything she had wanted. Slept with the one armed king, made sure Leroy was okay, seen Firefly one last time, and breathed in the sea breeze of her beloved Cour Des Miracles. Now there was ony one last thing to do.

She was no longer crying, her back to that suttle sea breeze, the sound of the waves crashing down below against the rocks. The red wolf wished nothing but good upon this pack, but she had never had any intention to stay and where she was going she wouldn't need the collar. He would be there waiting for her and she knew it. The sun set slowly below the horizan and as it did she looked at her beloved Cour des Miracle. The land was so beautiful it took her breath away. This would always be her home, not Dahlia Des Mai, this was where she belonged.

The sun was set now leaving only a purple rays of light lingering in the sky. Smiling she let her arms out at her sides and put her feet at the edge of the cliff. She took one last look at her home her smile widening her heart held no fear. She was ready to go. Leaning her weight back she felt as if it was slow motion. Her body descended back the land slowly dissapearing from her sight and as it did she closed her eyes, the last thing she had seen was her Cour Des Miracle.

"I'm coming Night"
The area was silent as if she had never been, only the thick leather collar and note were left. They lay on the rock waiting to be found if they ever were. Svara thames had come home to die.

NOTE
To whoever finds this I'm glad it turned out this way. I don't think you'll ever understand, but it wasn't the pressure that drove me to this, it was the devotion. I'm not angry, I'm just saying goodbye is a second chance. I hope you'll forgive me Firefly, I've always loved you, you better come find me you bitch!
Leroy, I'm sorry I wasn't a good mate, but your better off. I was to damaged for you Kujo. I don't think I should have ever hurt you, but at least I made an impression on you.
Jacquez thank you for giving me a chance. I don't think I've gotten much better then that chance you gave me. I wish I could have done better for you. I just want you to know I never ranaway from my duty, I'm sorry you ever thought I had.
I love my pack, please forget me, don't shed fucking tears they are so useless. The collar is the only item I have to leave you with, well the only thing I can give you. It was my mates, please take care of it.
I'm sorry for nothing, Long live Cour Des Miracles!
Svara Thames

[/html]
[html]
You make Miyu sad. :< Feel free to powerplay (grab the letter, whatever!) I'll probably add a closing post as well.

Jacquez Trouillefou met the buffeting evening winds with a dour expression, his black eyes unreadable. Things were changing, changing all around him. Why? He did not like it. Ruri -- why was she growing up? Why was she spending more time with Heath than with him...? Jontae -- what was he supposed to think of the little brat that had shown up on his doorstep? Why had Rogue not at least given him the courtesy of coming along and raising the furball herself, instead of dumping it on him? He certainly wouldn't have kept it, if he'd been given any choice in the matter. He had zero desire of becoming a father, and he thought he'd made that very clear to the women he consorted with. It was all fun to him, pleasure and leisure and certainly, nothing to do with wanting a family!

The troubled king stalked up the shady cliffside, craving the refreshing sea salt in the cool breeze. Even the damn weather kept changing, making everything cold and unpleasant. The wind tugged his dark mane free from its ties, letting his long fur whip about in his face. Something was just... off. His roving gaze fell from the undulating waters of the ocean, searching the grassy knoll. There was something fluttering atop a rock near the edge, something like parchment... Furrowing his brows, the tall Optime reached out his one arm, snagging the letter. Someone had left it here on purpose, but no amount of squinting could teach him how to read. He was about to turn away when it dawned on him what the letter had been secured underneath.

An unfamiliar chill settled in the pit of his stomach as his claws closed around the battered leather collar that Svara had been sporting so shamelessly. Even when he tore it from her neck, he knew she had searched it out after he left. She refused to take it off herself. Why... His obsidian eyes glittered intensely, fingers nearly crushing the paper in his hand as he whirled to look over the cliff's edge. He could see nothing below in the darkness. Where the hell was she?! Why would she do such a thing? An inexplicable fury rose in him, a furious denial drowning out any signs of empathy. What had she done?! She had only just returned home to him, and with such purpose, too, as if she... knew what... she was doing...

Jacquez snarled wordlessly at the collar, tail lashing with agitation. He hated when things changed, hated when he could not understand why -- he had not been this angry since the night Ruri met Haku. The fear of losing her had enraged him, and now, whether he wanted to believe it or not, he had lost a packmate, one he was more fond of than he wanted to admit. He had lost friends before, plenty of them, but Svara had been like him. Was he doomed to throw himself off a cliff one day as well? Hadn't she been better than that? The monarch tipped back his muzzle and roared, a commanding howl that demanded someone, anyone to come here and read this blasted letter aloud. He needed a reason. A reason why he had been left behind. And it damn well better be a good one.

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC...Table by Erin dun dun dun T_T

IC...

Ayita was out stretching her legs she was not straying far from the house though Leroy was home with the pups. They were only a few days old which made her more nervous just to step outside the house. She was sitting on the porch her feet in the grass as she looked at the sky. The day felt off though she felt off from the birth and Svaras return.

She instinctively lept to her feet when she heard the howl of her king. He didn't sound alright what could have happened? What drew her to leave her pups with Leroy? Why would she though they were safe they were safe. One foot after another hit the ground as she ran her body still ached in places. She looked around as she followed the echo of his call. She felt her heart speed up as she realized that she was getting close to the cliffs.

All the packmates scents were around but Svara's and Jac's. What had happened were either hurt? There was no smell of blood so they should be ok."Jac" Ayita called racing to him seeing a piece of paper in his hand. But no Svara. Had she left again?

She grabbed the paper from him she hopped he wouldn't be mad but she wanted to know. "What happened M'lord do you know?" She asked unwrinkled the paper.

"To whoever finds this I'm glad it turned out this way. I don't think you'll ever understand, but it wasn't the pressure that drove me to this, it was the devotion. I'm not angry, I'm just saying goodbye is a second chance. I hope you'll forgive me Firefly, I've always loved you, you better come find me you bitch! Leroy, I'm sorry I wasn't a good mate, but your better off. I was to damaged for you Kujo. I don't think I should have ever hurt you, but at least I made an impression on you.
Jacquez thank you for giving me a chance. I don't think I've gotten much better then that chance you gave me. I wish I could have done better for you. I just want you to know I never ranaway from my duty, I'm sorry you ever thought I had.
I love my pack, please forget me, don't shed fucking tears they are so useless. The collar is the only item I have to leave you with, well the only thing I can give you. It was my mates, please take care of it. I'm sorry for nothing, Long live Cour Des Miracles!
Svara Thames"

She looked at the paper reading it aloud cause she couldn't focus enough to read silently. "No Svara she wouldn't she didn't she she's smarter then that." Syita said looking at Jac. She had just helped her bring her pups into the world. Why would she do this to herself. Ayita looked down into the water. There is no way she could survive

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

Photobucket

OOC stuff here

Photobucket

The ivory and merle femme had been asleep on the couch in her cabin, taking some time to catch up on some much needed rest. The day had passed without much in the way of events or visits or anything. She had mostly spent her time trying on the collection of outfits Firefly had found for her during their clothing search. The slender border collie found it quite enjoyable to try on the clothes, even though she couldn't see them. Firefly had chosen things for her that made her look good, and it was that knowledge that only made trying outfits on better and better. She couldn't wait to show them to Heath and Jac. Who she would show first she was unsure. Probably whoever came by for a visit first.

For now, though, Ruri was in her even smaller, quadruped form, the one she found most comfortable to sleep in when she was tired. She could curl up with a blanket on the corner of the old couch in her cabin and sleep soundly for hours. However, she now found herself bursting out her front door, leaving it wide open while racing towards the cliffs as fast as she could go without tripping over the terrain. Jac's pained, angered howl had startled her out of bed. She couldn't remember the last time he had sounded this upset. Even that time when he had punched a hole into the cabin's front wall he hadn't been this upset. What could possibly be wrong? It took her only a minute or two for her to reach the cliff where she could smell three scents. There was Jac's, the scent of a woman who she knew only as one of her packmates she had yet to become aquainted with, and a scent that wasn't supposed to be there, at least as far as Ruri knew. Svara had been here? Why had the healer not visited her to say hello? Why wasn't she here now? She was about to ask these questions when she heard the voice of the unknown female reading from a piece of paper that flapped lightly in her hands.

As the words trickled forth like rain, Ruri's countenance gradually changed going from worry, to disbelief, to anguish. Svara was...dead? No! This couldn't be happening! Not Svara, she was too tough to do this. Didn't she know that there were people in the pack who cared about her?! Ruri could not answer these questioned but still she asked them of herself as her pale blue, pupil-less eyes filled up with tears. Slowly but surely, the ivory and merle female sank to her underside, her ears pinned flat against the back of her head as she began to sob. Why was this happening!? She didn't know. She wanted someone to come wake her up. This had to be a dream! However, Ruri knew it wasn't, and it was this realization that made her cry more. She wanted Jac to come comfort her, but she knew he was hurting too. She didn't know what to do except continue crying to let out the mournful waves of emotion surging forth from within her petite form.

[/html]
[html]

Firefly had heard the call of their leader and with much grumbling she made her way out of her bed and into the cold air of October. She really hoped that Jacquez had a good reason for waking her for she was in no mood to tease and flirt today. That stupid runt of a kitten had kept her up half the night trying to get comfortable and she was beginning to wish she could just throw the brat in a cage. A yawn broke out as she shook her pelt, moving briskly to keep her paws from the cold frosty grass.

She grumbled as she approached, seeing some of the other packmates she spoke outloud, voicing her complaint. "This better be good.." but her words fell short of completion as the words on the note were read aloud. Before she even knew what was being said she recognized the handwriting. Her normally snippy comments were lodged in her throat as she realized what was being said. She could feel her legs quivering as an icy touch went through her body. A barely audible whisper broke from her lips."No.." She had already lost her sons, she wouldn't loose Svara too.

Firefly didn't even know what she was doing as she realized just what Svara had done. She turned and pelted along the cliffside, knowing where the sheer cliffs would give way to the rocky sheets that covered a good part of their beaches. She snarled, fury racing through her as she skidded down the rocky facing, her paws cut to ribbons on the sharp rocks as she crashed into the wake. Her heart was racing as she leaped from rock to slippery rock as she tried to judge just where the pack was above her. Standing along against the spray of the ocean she desperately pawed at the rock beneath her feet as she tried to seek out the young woman. It wasn't suppose to end this way. She wouldn't lose another, she couldn't.

Firefly raised her head up in a mournful cry as she was buffered by the crash of the waves, lost among the wreckage as she tried in vain to seek out what the sea had stolen from them.

[/html]