A HaLOLween Contest
[html]
A HaLOLween Contest

Wut r u shpeeking about?

__
As painful as it was writing that subtitle in terrible lolspeak, that is precisely what this contest is encouraging! Well, kind of. You certainly don't have to kill English if you don't want to! Most of you are familiar with the lolcat phenomenon. For this contest, you will submit your best lolcat captions, but for canines! So wolves, coyotes, and the like. Alternatively, you can submit a motivational poster using a photo of a canine. So actually, this contest doesn't have all that much to do with Halloween... unless you decide to make it such. :O

OK wut i do to enters?

1. Find a picture of a canine! Any picture, any canine. Photo credit is encouraged, but not required.
  2. Open up your favorite image editing program and turn the photo into a lolcanine or a motivational poster.
  3. Send a PM to the 'Souls Assemblage account with the subject "HaLOLween Contest."
  4. Max two entries per person. You can do two lolcanines, two motivational posters, or one of each, but please send them in the same PM.

how much time i has? and wut i gettings?

• You have until 11:59 PM EST October 28th to turn in submissions.
  • The SA will select two winners -- the best lolcanine and the best motivational poster -- to be announced on Halloween.
  • Both winners will get a SUPER SECRET TANGIBLE PRIZE PACKET, which means winners must provide a mailing address to recieve their prizes.

[/html]
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v160/pomamese/lolwolves/

Images I put together when this contest was proposed.
Made this in like, two seconds: http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k307/cra...7a9ade995c5.jpg
@Sinatra: If you want to enter that into the contest, be sure to send it to the SA account in a PM. :3
Made mah entry already, though I wasn't that... inspirated XP
I look forward to seeing the winners! <3 And hopefully all the entries, if those are posted too.
LOLCANINE ENTRIES:

Krysti #1
Krysti #2
Miyu
Erin #1
Erin #2
Shannon #1
Shannon #2

DEMOTIVATIONAL ENTRIES:

Sinatra #1
Sinatra #1
Miyu