10 months, saying goodbye
The young wolfess studied her home, a storm forming to the south. Its dark clouds lighting up in various spots, A calm breeze blew at the girls blue hued hair. Twisting its strands around gently. She watched as leaves danced around her feet. A single tear fell down her face.

Today was a day just like every other. She had preformed her duties with extra percision this week, just to make sure that everything was taken care of. Especially today...today was the day she turned 10 months, and would be leaving her family, and home, to find what relatives she still had. Before her, the sun set lighted everything with a beautiful red tint. It was Pheonix Vally. A beautiful place she'd come to love in the past five months.

Rendall waited until the sun had fully set, the furious storm was closer now, she changed back into her lupin form and made her way towards the storm. She'd never been south and thats where she decided to go. Her fur whipped around but she was untainted by the storms fury. She moved swiftly and quietly as to not bother any wolves traveling down this path. Her napsack hung lightly at her side.
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
NO RENDALL IS NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE I WILL MISS HER ;_;

The sun was setting. It was beautiful. Reddish sunbeams shone against angry storm clouds. Xeris was walking down a well-trodden path, searching for someone to talk to. She had to find someone. These thoughts wouldn't leave her mind until then. Could this really be happening...? The white wolfess was clearly agitated and stressed, but she continued to press onward, trying her best to find some sort of shelter before the storm hit. It was then that she almost ran head-on into Rendall. Recognizing her friend, Xeris quickly stopped herself and looked at the blue-tinted wolfess before her.

"Rendall," she said, trying to keep her voice relatively cheerful despite her anxiety. Though she needed someone to talk to, Rendall was probably not the most...experienced with what Xeris was going through. "I haven't seen you around much recently, how have you been?" Her golden eyes then traveled to her friend's knapsack. She tilted her head a bit. Where would such a young girl be traveling where she would need a knapsack? It struck her as rather odd. "Where are you going?"
[/html]
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Not Rendall Sad

Pendzez saw the sun was setting, revealing a brilliance of orange and red against the stormy rain clouds. However, by the clouds, there was gonna be a storm heading this way from the south. It would only mean more and more rain, not to mention thunder and lightening, which would bo scary to some wolves. Pendzez was walking along a road in the forested area, looking up to find someone very familiar. Rendall, the little girl who was Pendzez young apprentice. She grew older from those months.

Pendzez approached her, finding that Xeris was there as well. What luck. His friend and his mate were there. The two seemed to be talking and Pendzez thought to join in to their conversation. "Hey Xeris. Hey Rendall. What's been happening? His sight then shifted from Rendall to her knapsack, which she was carrying. That only meant one answer. "You're leaving, aren't you?'

[/html]
[html]
OOC: tis a true shame Sad
"Looks like it to me." Came a voice from the trees, a very familiar voice as Ty dropped down into view. He had most likely been taking a nap when he felt the storm coming on. However, before he got down, he had seen Rendall rushing by with the backpack on, and at first Ty had wondered what she was doing. But he had figured it out by the time Xeris and Pendzez showed up, it wasn't that hard to figure out, she was definitly heading south, out of the Valley's boarders, and guessing by the backpack, she wasn't coming back, at least not for a long time.

But Ty had a calm, optimistic look on his face, his trademark relaxed but confident smirk plastered on as he leaned against the big trunk and crossed his arms. "And from the looks of it, you aren't coming back for a long time...are you?" He asked Rendall, but he already knew the answer. Somehow, deep in his gut, he had the feeling she was going to leave at some point. He was patient, calm, and thoughtful with this talk, this was his friend, his family, that was going out on her own, she would remember these moments, so he might as well make it easy for her to leave.
[/html]
She'll be back again...Smile i promise

The girl didnt hide her dissapointment, she had tried to leave this place without them knowing, especially them. These were the ones that taught her everything, but she knew she had to leave. Rendall calmly looked each one in the face as she let her pack rest at her feet, shifting into her opitime form. She turned and looked back at Ty before nodding gravely at his assumtion.

"I've gained word about my brother, Vulcan, I want to see if he truely is alive and well." Her voice didnt have the light it once had. The girl looked to Xeris, and smiled apologetically. This woman was more of a mother to her every day and she didnt want to leave her. But soon the girls smile faded, she noticed that there was something bothering Xeris, something much more than her going away. "Whats wrong?" she kept her tone low. What happened to poor Xeris?

She shot Pendzez a worried glance before kneeling in front of the white female. Locking her Azule gaze with the females golden eyes. "Are you ok?"
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... stable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
She better be!! ;_;

Xeris jumped a little, startled at Pendzez and Ty's sudden appearances. But it was what they said that bothered her more. Rendall was...leaving? This young girl, who Xeris had seen almost as a sister, would be gone? Her face fell. The young blue wolfess explained her reasons for leaving. So Rendall had a brother far away somewhere. It was a noble cause, but should the young girl really go out on her own like this?

"Rendall..." Xeris began. "I don't know what to say. I suppose I probably can't do anything to stop you from going. I do hope that you find your brother." The white wolfess could feel tears coming to her eyes but she was able to hold them back. And then Rendall asked what Xeris was worried about, and then it all got worse.

If Rendall was gone, she wouldn't be around for what could be happening in the future. She wouldn't get to see. No, Xeris, the white wolfess thought to herself. Don't think like that. Rendall could come back. Her golden eyes moved toward her friend. She would have confided in Rendall, told her what might have been happening to Xeris' own body...but not now. "Things are just...different now," was the best response she could muster. "I guess they'll be even more different in the future. I suppose that's life."
[/html]
Rendall....gah. everyone is leaving, it seems like.

Anya crept through the woods, treading carefully to avoid disturbing anyone around. But she heard voices and went to investigate. When Anya poked her head out of the woods, she saw a sight that worried her greatly. Rendall was standing there, looking like she wanted to run in the worst way away from the group of wolves that was scrutinizing her. Anya recognized Ty, Xeris, and Pendzez, some of her closest friends. Rendall had a knapsack by her waist.

"Rendall, please tell me that you will be back soon." The young wolfess was a dear friend, almost like a little sister or daughter to Anya, and Anya knew, though Rendall would be back, she would miss her the entire time.

Anya moved closer to Ty, sad that Rendall was leaving. She moved closer to Ty unconsciously, seeking comfort. Xeris had Pendzez, and Pendzez had Xeris. Why did she feel so excluded from the group?
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ranges.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:300px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
Geneva found herself in the southern parts of Phoenix Valley today. Storm clouds twisted like dark blue-gray snakes on the horizon, bearing the promise of yet more rain. The stormy summer had killed any desire the Savant felt to feel moisture in the air. She rolled her eyes at the sky and shrugged. It wasn't like she could do anything about the weather, and dwelling upon her complaints wouldn't change matters.

Olive green eyes fell upon a small group of her pack members. They seemed to be clustered loosely around Rendall. The woman crept forward in her own quiet way, only catching the last strands of conversation before she came completely into view, making her presence known. She did not think that she was intruding upon a quiet, secluded private conversation. Plus, her pack mates were always generous with their time and company.

Her eyes fell on the bluish girl's form. She had grown very much in her time as part of the pack. Geneva had only watched her from a distance, her duties and relationships keeping her from developing a very close bond to the girl. But she knew that she liked Rendall ver much. Her eyes fell upon the knapsack hanging from her shoulder, and then Geneva finally noticed the expressions of sadness on everyone's faces. "Is this a time for goodbyes?" Geneva asked, her voice was a kind almost-whisper. There was not anger in her voice, merely curiosity and questioning. She knew that Rendall would not leave without good reason.

[/html]
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Pendzez looked up as Ty came down from the tree. From looking at Rendall, Ty could tell that it will be a while before Rendall will come back. Word her brother reached her, so she was gonna leave to go find him. Pendzez seemed worried about her traveling alone at her age, but it was her choice to leave. Pendzez only wish that the spirits will watch over her.

Pendzez moved around to Xeris to comfort her. She was worried about Rendall as well, like everyone that cared for her did. Pendzez knew of the changes to Xeris' body, but would she be telling Rendall now? "Rendall, we can't make you change your mind about this. If you want to go find him, we just want you to be safe."

Pendzez looked to find Geneva here, wanting to see Rendall of too. It was best that one of the leaders would know about her leaving. However, almost everyone in the pack was here to see her off, apart from Naniko and Jefferson.

[/html]
[i] Well...time to get going[i]

The girl bit back tears as she looked at them all one at a time. As her eyes came to match Anyas, rendall walked over to the female and wrapped her arms around her waist giving her a hug, she was the first cause Anya had been the last one shed met. However she was not the least, the girl recalled running around with her and Ty in the firefly field just after Anya had taken her in.

The girl then turned her attention to Pendzez and Xeris. The white wolves, both beautiful and noble, even in thier time of grief. Rendall hugged Xeris, then the white male. Pendzez had taught her all that she knew, not to mention he had saved her life along with the others. Xeris had done so much for Rendall and taught her so much as well. It was good to see that the female had recovered nicely from Kaena's attack.

She finally turned to Ty when she noticed Geneva, the girl nodded in answer to the she-wolfs statement. It was time for goodbyes. She gave Ty a hug, she would miss his games and such. He had been the first person shed ever met. The fateful day of fishing, when her entire family had came into her life. She sighed and looked at them,

"I'm going to miss you all, but I'll never forget you. I'll send word everyday until I return." She walked over to Geneva. "Pheonix Vally has taught me so much, thank you, and please thank Jefferson, I'll return eventually, after all, this is my home." She smiled at the green-eyed female and hugged her lightly before grabbing her knapsack and turning back into her lupin form.

With tears running down her face she quickly turned and walked off into the woods, but not before turning back to her family, smiling at them one last time, before taking off into the night.