Sugarcane in the easy morning, hoping for you
[html]

ooc: Time for Catherine's giving birth, guess I'll be making this a read-only, but if anyone wanna reply, feel free!
The pot of water fell and broke in front of Catherine's feet, her arms wrapping around her rounded belly. The pain was getting stronger each time, she noticed. She had felt those stings the whole day, but nohing quite like that.

It had been about two months she was carrying the baby, so she had stopped carrying too weight. The jar of water wasn't very heavy, though her back would ace don't matter what she did. Bluma, her cream mare, who was helping to carry the other bigger pots, came closer to her, and the grayish woman placed one arm around the horse's neck, and another under her ballon-shaped abdomen. She looked to the horizon. It was the beginning of the sunset.

Another strike. Even harder. Her breahing grew shallow and quick, her heart jumping inside her chest. Was it really the time? The horse directed her to the entrance of the owner's home, which wasn't that far away. Saw, a long black string sligtering around on the ground watched with caring yellow eyes at his protegee, not knoing what to do. The black mamba was helpless.

Another one. She sat down in the cool stone ground of the underground cave, the umid earthy walls refreshing her. Se concentrating at breathing. It should be ending soon, she thought. Besides the animal crew around her, se felt so lonely in there. The cool autumn breeze blew delicately in her hair, sending its fresh air to her lungs. It helped a bit, but the pain striked her again and again, and there was no doubt.

She was lyed down, the hands that once were in fists loosing don the tight grip, the fingers finally filling with blood. Her breath steaded up a little bit as she rested her head a bit, eyes shut. The Luperci couldn't find the strenght to look at the baby that cried or her, to finally look at the one she put so much effort to carry. Saw, that been holding one of her hands during all the time, crawled for the newbor, his sibling, whispering oice breaking the heavy silent. "A boy. It's a boy." He hissed out, as emotional as her, which tired face twisted into a smile. A boy...

The smile twisted again, shifting into pain. That horrible pain hitted her again and again, and she panicked. What was it now?! Her disturbed eyes moved to the window. Behind Bluma, the sky was dark, the moonlight shinning through it lightly.

A moment later, she found out. Even more worn out, she managed to twist her neck and look. Another one? Then, she was carrying babies. It was too much emotions for her tired brain to handle. Somehow, she managed to shift to the Luperci form, the dull pain impossible to feel, for her whole body was numb. Saw's hissed out again. "A... girl." He reported, and her eyes foused on the tiny shapes of the newborns. Both of them were covered with blood, that she fel the need clean up. A few licks later, she could see could see their colors.

One, the boy, had a white base, with a pale blond color in the husky-like pattern. Over it, some weird stripes in a darker yellow, rather golden, following slightly the first base pattern. He was beauiful, his fur reflecting very lightly the moonlit. The other, the girl, had nearly the same patterns as the brother, except that a stripe would make a half circle around her eyes, creating the shape of a crescent moon. So beautiful...

The proud mother contemplated them with amused eyes. It was her babies, her children. Only then she realised ho lucky she was, and what a responsibility she had for them. Her heart raced up with joy. All that effort and pain was worthwhile. She could never get more happy. Nothing else mattered. There was only them.

She coiled tighter around them, her cheek rubbing against their softest fur as they sucked on her. So tired and glad, she felt sleepiness drag into her, and watched as they, too, started to sleep. Their tiny chests going up and down calmly... She smiled, relaxed with their slumbers. Looking around, she saw that Bluma wasn`t in the window anymore. Seymour's head was hidden under his wing, Saw coiled besides her and the two pups. All of them sleeping.

The moon was easier to see now, and it had the same shape than of the silvery girl's marking. Fate's irony? Maybe so. All that was left was for her to name her after that. Why not? Luna Crescentia. Just perfect.

And, to the boy, that had been born in the sunlight, his fur shiny and golden like the star... It reminded her of an old god, that had tons of limbs, named Gandhi. The Sun God. Stash Gandhi. Fit him just fine.

Sleepiness was stronger now, making the female yawn. Her eyelids were heavy, with good reason. With no reason to delay the inevitable, she landed her head in the cold floor, feeling the two babies near her. What else could she ask for?

[/html]
[html]

ooc: hey sis it's meeee! yay I'm finally doing a thread with ya!! *bliss*

hope you like it! <3

W.C: 388

Claire was walking around her pack’s lands, absentminded, trying to think in something to do, as she wasn’t willing to do nothing special, neither wanted to go to her place and rest. It was already the end of the day, and the sun, already preparing for hiding itself behind the horizon, was getting colder and weaker, as the chilly air blew through the houses, stable, trees and crops around, as the birds chirped loudly, making a fuss within the trees’ leafs, as they always do before sleeping.

The white wolf always liked that sound, although it was not a bit like music or something. She liked the cheerfulness she could feel. She liked the feeling of family in there. Maybe it was only a projection, as she had her doubts about birds knowing who was from the same lineage. But she didn’t care about practical things at that moment. And she closed her eyes.

Suddenly, a strange smell came to her nose, making her wrinkle it a bit, and open wide her eyes. It was two different kinds of scents, mixed with two she already was used to: Catherine. And blood.

What was happening??

A strange feeling started growing inside her, as she darted through the lands, sniffing now and then, following the invisible trail.

She passed by houses, trees, and finally stopped in front of an odd place: it was a cave, hand-dug, that ended on a dead, hollow tree’s trunk.

The small femme didn’t bother to announce herself, nor needed to crouch too much to enter the place.

And she saw.

Catherine, lied down on the stone floor, with two little furry things attached to her chest.

Claire’s eyes started to go wet, as she just watched the scene, sentimentally.

Suddenly, the mother’s head rose, and Claire felt chills passing through her spine: she knew that mommies with newborns were a bit violent with strangers near the puppies. Ok, the white femme knew she wasn’t a stranger to her friend, but still…

“Uh… hi… I… I don’t want to bother you… if you want, I’ll leave immediately…”

Claire excused herself, half-turning, heading to the exit, afraid of whatever Catherine would do to her. And whatever was it, it would certainly scare the babies, what was really bad.

So she’d better leave that place immediately. For sure.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: Hi sis!!!1!
Catherine was fast asleep, and her tired senses barely noticed the approaching wolf. But then, the scent came with the gentle night breeze. And it was enough to awaken the newly mother.

Her eyes opened wide open, the monocromatic moonlight not really needed to see the wolf inside her den. Instantly, the fur along her neck and shoulders rose up, her upeer lips came up, showing her white teeth, her head slowly going up, her piercing eyes staring at the stranger.

Though, she reconized the fairly yellow stripes, the gray and light green eyes. Claire. Her face smoothed up, only the tips of the fangs showing through a tender smile. It's been some time since she had last seen the white female.

She sighed in relieve, glad it was someone she knew. But, still, something in the deeps of her mind, told her to not let all her guard down. Inconsciently, her grasp around the sleeping newborns got tighter, her eyes not leaving the shape of the incoming friend. Claire... She said, noticing her voice was rough and low, dragging with the sleepiness and fatigue. Clearing her throath, she tried again. Dear Claire, it's you... God, don't scare me like that again! She said, not stopping herself of scowlding the younger shewolf. Step closer, darling... The grayish woman invited, patting the floor next her with the fluffy tail. The fire was only embers now, and the cool night was rather comforting, after so much pain. It helped to forget the sore muscles.

So, how have you been doing? She asked casually, the eyelids heavier now. She was not whispering, for she knew pups were born blind and deaf, and would mind their little chat.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: heey máa!! I did it! I was able to reply your post again! yay! it's gonna rain uhauahu

hope you like it, although it's not my best writing since I spent my day studying and doing college's works x.x

well, what can I do? that's life... and it's still far better than study maths and chimestry uhauaha

W.C.: 211

The body of the small wolf seemed to relax entirely with the welcoming of her friend. Claire sighed, and turned round again to face Catherine with a smile, approaching them a bit – she still sensed something telling her that so much closeness was bad thing.

“So… congratulations! I didn’t even know you were pregnant…! How is it to be a mother? Huh…?” she barely stopped to think about Catherine’s question “Well… I’m slowly getting used to live in here… though I still miss my old pack…” she shrugged “But I’m the least thing to think about here. I want to know about you... and your little fluffy cute babies. They have a name already? Is the father near? Do I know him?” the words popped out of her mouth without thinking much: her curiosity was so strong she could barely think. Claire was so happy to see the newborns, and that her dear friend seemed good – although a bit tired -, she even didn’t stop to wait to hear Catherine’s answers. She only noticed it when the air on her lungs were almost all gone. The small femme took a deep breath, and waited to hear the responses, with a wagging tail and her tongue rolled out of her wide-smiling mouth.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: O>O!! *Pasm!*
She watched calmly to the white female get closer, that little voice in her mind tellin her that it was so, so wrong. Ignoring it, she kept the smile, although the groggy espression.

The little female's torrent of questions made her back up her head slowly, feeling the pressure of so much questions drowning her. It made her dizzy.

Easy, dear! One per time. She nearly begged, knowing that the pups would notice something was disturbing her, even though they could not see nor hear anything. Trying to remind all of her questions, she took a breath before answering. Well... I can't find a happier moment of my life than this... But yes, they do got names. The girl is Luna. Luna Crescentia Joily. And her big brother is Stash Gandhi Akreon. But, no the father isn't here... And I don't think you know him... She started to report, her voice failing in the end, remembering of that evening, of Leland... Her heart was shattered, but she tried to disguise it.

Turning to her babies, she watched they hadn't moved a single muscle, except for their chests going slowly up and down, resting. She smiled tenderly at them, her heart building up again, drowining in joy once again. How to describe that feeling to the younger female?! Shifting back to her, she watched her joyful expression. So jovial... She had so much to learn before she could ever consider the motherhood. But, then, she imagined Claire with the long, silky white and golden hair, standing in two legs, holding the large belly. So weird... Still, it reminded her of a detail from their first meeting. I wonder, dear, if you had found easier for you to shift to the Optime form? If you allow me to ask so. She asked, not wishing to be rude to her. The grayish female always took that subject as a soft spot on the other femme. The last thing she wanted was to hurt her.

[/html]
[html]

ooc: *knock knock* guess who it is?

Yeah, I know it’s been so long since I last answered you, but I’ve just found some time and will and brains to answer this thread now (on my cousin's pc ^^")…I hope you see this, and answer too… now you’re busy with your own… *proud of my little sis* x33

Well, good luck. And I’ll call you at Christmas, so I won’t wish you a merry xmas now. X3

ps: I just don't put the word count 'cause my cousins's Word doesn't show it, and I don't know what to do in order to see it ._.

Claire sensed the tense atmosphere filling the den, but made no move. She trusted Catherine. She wouldn’t go out unless until being told to: the little femme was just to eager to know the answers, and deep in her chest she knew her friend wouldn’t attack her – at last if she didn’t do anything that could harm the babies. Cute puppies. Claire smiled at them, and had to remind herself to pay attention on her friend: the puppies were so cute that for a moment she almost forgot why there was that soft voice speaking far away.
“Uhum” the white femme blinked and nodded, staring at Catherine, trying to show she was paying full attention on the answers.

For a moment, the other femme’s joy seemed to shift to a deep sorrow… her voice trailed off in a sad whisper, and Claire almost asked if it was everything all right, if Catherine wasn’t feeling well, but in time sensed that was no good time to do this, that it was more than a physical pain, so she kept her mouth shut, and just waited, trying to keep her best smile on her face.

Which wasn’t so much effort though, since you just needed to look to the cute puppies to feel your chest heating, and your mouth crooking into a tender smile.

The small femme wondered weather the babies could soften a rock, and decided yes, just before Catherine spoke again. A question.

“Oh, I didn’t try yet.You see, I’ve just arrived, and didn’t find a proper place to call home yet… A den, mean… And… oh! Do you know some empty place I could rest my white butt?” she giggled, looking to her feet “I just don’t know all the territory, and I don’t want to enter in other’s dens thinking it was empty… I wouldn’t like to be called a invader…okay, I’m not asking for you to go out and leave your babies, just tell me where the place is and I’ll find it on my own…” a moment of silence, and Claire raised her head suddenly, feeling a bit ashamed “oh… have I already asked you this?”

[/html]