Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face
[html]
OOC: [p] Kaena. After he's gotten his horse. Maybe Kaena can help him with a name. She's going to have to come to him. Yush, this is the thread he's tattooing his horse. --- [m] for lang

I must have fell asleep,
I woke up on the floor
Underneath the carpet, underneath the boards
I'm gagged with a dead rat, I lay for many weeks
The rat comes back to life, and is chewing on my cheeks
Coming is my helper, tangling my brain
Something's very wrong I can't describe this pain
I'm calling for my mother, I'm crawling up the stairs
My mothers laughing at me, and she's been dead for years
I'm falling down the stair case, tumble to the floor
I land up in the attic, next to the cellar door
I'm playin with the pigeons, they tell me many lies
They tell me I'll have wings if I let them peck my eyes.

Cotl had been sitting out there for hours now. He had been doing his outline. His stallion had been very well behaved during the process of the tattooing. Cotl had found himself a book of horses in the library in the Mansion and he had took it to use the pictures for reference and to see which parts of the nose and muzzle he had to be careful when tattooing over in case of veins that happened to be close to the surface of the skin and whatnot. He had fully studied the pictures before he went out and actually dealt with the plan. The even tempered stallion had fussed at first, but once Cotl gave him a few tugs the stallion settled back down and let the process get itself over with. Cotl had been dying to try his gun on something, and he figured since the male had a horse, that he could have something unique about it that tells others that it was his horse and not some wild piece of prey. The horse snorted several times, and Cotl took these snorts as a sign that the horse wanted to raise his head. This was what was taking it longer than it should. The horse would do so every two or three minutes of him drawing. He was still surprised at how patient his horse was, and he was rather grateful.

His wrist started to become numb. That usually meant that he needed a break from tattooing. The male stood up and walked away from the horse for a second, laying his gun onto the rock he had been sitting on. He let out a soft sigh before he heard the horse coming from behind him. The stallion nudged him with his nose and then placed his nose on the male's shoulder. " You like me too much." the male spoke to the horse before he turned around and pet the beast. He was so tiny compared to the horse, and yet the horse still decided to obey and be friendly with him. Now that was a loyal pet.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
--

The afternoon brought a particular fancy over the hybrid woman. She desired company, which was strange considering her state of mind the last few weeks. She considered it quite a good sign, however—wanting company meant she was emerging from her shell, or perhaps it was just more escapism, trying to run away from the shame and fermenting rage in her chest. She was hurt and angry, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. To tell someone else, that was to admit weakness. It had been her goddamn fault anyway; they'd tell her she was asking for it, she deserved it for walking alone at night, she was to blame for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. These were all things Kaena most certainly believed, and her fragile sexuality seemed shattered into a hundred thousand pieces.

In a way, Kaena was both beyond glad and incredibly angry that Fatin had left her. The pair had finally seemed ready to cement something solid between themselves, finally settle into a pattern of being together with each other. Just as Kaena had nursed Fatin back to health after her trauma, the silver-furred werewolf had needed some of the same treatment, but the red wolf was gone, vanished. Where the fuck were you? the hybrid wanted to scream, snarl in the woman's face. At the same time, however, she was glad beyond glad that Fatin was not around to see Kaena act the way she was. Drinking her thoughts away certainly wasn't healthy, and Kaena didn't think she could stomach anyone touching her in a sexual way. Not now, anyway. And not for a while.

The hybrid wandered through the Wastes, reacquainting herself with the growing grasses and the sights and sounds of it. It was definitely edging on fall now, and a chill sliced through the air, penetrating through her fur to the skin beneath. The coyote shivered with it, and inhaled deeply. She was looking forward to a cold winter; the winters in the southland had been too mild even for Kaena's tastes, and she did not generally enjoy the cold season. She was not built for extreme temperatures; her coyote kin had come from somewhere much further south at some point, migrating northward with the demise of the humans. Her wolf blood was good for that, though, and her coat had some thickness to it.

Continuing on, the coyote smelled a familiar scent, one belonging to their newest—and possibly strangest—member. Cotl was a sight, certainly; he had dangling bits of metal everywhere, tattoos, and his manner of speech was disconcerting (to say the least) at first. But Kaena had honestly enjoyed her interactions with him on the border, and in her social mood she decided to seek him out. Trotting forward quickly, the silvery female spotted him, intently focused on the face of a beast of a horse. The hybrid walked closer, making some amount of approach noise as not to startle the man in his work. "That's some horse," the coyote commented as she drew closer, peering curiously at Cotl's work. Was he tattooing the creature's face?

[/html]
[html]
OOC: ---

Let the bodies hit the floor

Skin to skin, blood and bone
You're all by yourself but you're not alone
You wanted in and now you're here
Driven by hate, consumed by fear

Cotl was lost within his own thoughts when his audits picked up a sound. As well as the fact that his beast he lifted his head from his shoulder to see what creature was coming. Cotl knew that whomever it was, that they were making the sound on purpose because they wanted him to know that they were behind him. If they were stupid enough to not let him know, and he messed up because of them, then he would personally seek out their death. There was nothing more serious the boy was about than his work. Now that he had a gun, he was a little bit more serious as well. The subject being his horse was another factor. He did not want to hurt the animal so he had to be completely concentrated. But having a break was also good, so the person whom was coming up behind him was lucky that he was going to give his hand some rest for a good few minutes.

That's some horse. she voice spoke to him. He knew right away who it was, just by the voice. He smiled. That's right, he smiled. There was something about the female that seemed to just cause Cotl to be harmless, and just more of a puppy starving for attention. His cold bi-color orbs turned and looked at her." He is, isn't he? -NYEH-" the male spoke, nodding his head lightly before grabbing his gun and looking to her. " I already went to Halifax, -COCK FUCKING DONKEY EATING BITCH- and found myself a gun and some ink. The shop itself was burned though, there wasn't much I could find intact." he spoke, explaining to her before he let his throat clear itself. "I did a job for the horse. He's pretty cool." he spoke, nodding his head lightly before he let his gaze rest on her once again. "How've you been-POISON IN YOUR FUCKING SKULL- over the last few days? Busy?"

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/endoftheworld.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:243px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
--

The hybrid woman had a little experience with horses; she had never ridden one but she had seen them up close and in the wild before, though she generally avoided the feral ones as they were very large, powerful creatures not to be encountered alone, generally. However, the tawny-furred hybrid's creature seemed domesticated enogh, and the ashen-furred canine continued to approach, though her golden eye regarded the creature with a fair amount of caution. Like any creature, horses were occasionally picky about who they tolerated, and the last thing Kaena wished to do was startle the massive ungulate.

Kaena had grown used to Cotl's manner of speaking in a short amount of time, and she had quickly learned not to mock him for his disability. He was a member of the clan just as any other, and the fact that he had chosen Inferni to serve was certainly worth something in the hybrid's eyes. The coyote marveled at the design on the creature's head a moment, though it was obviously still a work in progress. To this, she gave quite a nod and a long look. "Holy shit. You're a lot better than me," the coyote admitted readily. She was quite willing to offer compliment to someone with certain talent and skill—especially if that someone was willing to impart more knowledge to her.

"The same as always," she responded cryptically. "I was feeling lonely this afternoon. Figured I might find some company," she said with a smile. It was the truth, or as much as she was willing to divulge. Beyond that, the hybrid could not speak of the thoughts that had been running through her head, the constant replay of that awful night with Haku Soul. "Yourself? How are you liking it here?" the hybrid asked, eager to discern how their new addition was getting along. These matters were important to her both personally and professionally; she liked Cotl and honestly cared about his well-being in Inferni, and it was also her duty to ask such things as the clan's subleader.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Hope you don't mind me playing as if she already followed.

Time for death, rise and fall
get your freak on, standing tall
one more try to get you standing by
face to face try for death,
what you seek is what you get
there's nowhen til we stop to command.

The feo had approached the horse, and studied his outline. It was in white because the horse's fur was black, and it wouldn't show up too well. He figured he'd base white and then throw gray on to fill it in as well as do some shadows though he would be taking more advantage of the face that the stallion had black on his face already. Right now it was just an outline though, and Cotl even was proud of just that. Because every good tattoo had a perfect outline before it turned itself into a masterpiece. Cotl looked at her as she looked at the outline. He could only wonder what was going through her mind. Was she still asking "Why the hell was Cotl tattooing his horse?" or was she just mesmerized about the outline itself? Her words confirmed her thoughts.Holy shit. You're a lot better than me she spoke, in response, and chuckled. "Then you got a lot of -DONKEY SHIT-learning to do" he spoke, his accented voice riddled with that same chuckle.

Cold eyes were on her. His eyes following her movements.The same as always, I was feeling lonely this afternoon. Figured I might find some company. she spoke. His smile turned into one that was slightly more sinister. "I guess I'm the go-to person when someone gets lonely then. -COCK MONKEYY!- It's cool to see you though. This is what I do in my boredom." he spoke, before he looked back to the horse, signaling the "pimping out" of his horse. Yourself? How are you liking it here? she then asked. Considering that he met a new Inferni, the alpha and then a whole bunch of loners and other pack members, he seemed to be indifferent about the place. But he was lucky that the pack did not try to already force him into his room, and to extensively make sure he did not leave. A room was slightly easier to keep someone in than a cave. That was because Cotl had a cave that was deep enough for a second entrance that everyone else was too stupid to find. "It's cool.-YA' FUCKING FATASS PIECE OF SHIT- I haven't met many of the members themselves. Not as many as I have outside the clan." spoke the male, nodding his head lightly. "Your son is quite the looker. I didn't get to talk to -FUCKING SHITHEAD BASTARD-him for long, but I did see him." he spoke, just throwing it out there. Cotl was more than straight though, he didn't like cock at all. With as much as he says the word, he hates the actual "object", or even the thought of the "object".

He then turned his head towards the mansion. He wanted to let his wrist rest a bit before he continued. He had already been sitting there for hours getting atleast the outline done before he needed to take a long break from it. Maybe get a buzz before he continued. He saw his window from here. He then looked to the horse. He trusted the horse off of the lead. I mean the horse had sat outside the mansion and just nibbled on the tree's leaves, and the grass around it. He never went too far from the mansion, and if he got out of site, Cotl would just whistle from his window and the stallion would come racing back to see his master. " Hey, I'm going to take a hour break.-SHITFACED FAGGOT ASS HUMAN FUCKING CANNIBALS- My wrist is fragile, ya' know. Join me in mein zimmer." the male spoke before he started to move towards the mansion's doors. Once he was sure she had followed, he had walked up to the door and opened it. He gave her a movement of his hand to tell her basically "Ladies first".

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_fall.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:240px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
---

The hybrid made a strange sound of laughter, some weird cross between chuckle and snort, for she wholeheartedly agreed. Matthieu's lessons had been brief, at best—it was only her practice on kills that had made her anywhere near proficient. The hybrid woman was not capable of creating design like Cotl; she was restricted to merely copying. Even so, the coyote certainly knew Cotl could teach her quite a bit. "Gotta agree there," the ash-furred hybrid responded.

The ashen-furred canine wondered if she had offended Cotl; she hadn't intended to make it seem as if she had only sought him out thanks to boredom. She did enjoy his presence, even if he was a little off and his words were occasionally startling, but he still made for good company. Besides, some of his explosions were good for a laugh; Kae clearly recalled the one about presidential cocks. She'd enjoyed it thoroughly, and still had half a mind to employ it someday. "Well, I do like your idea of how to spend a slow afternoon," the hybrid said, wondering if she might ask to watch him work.

Before she could, he continued to speak, mentioning one of her sons. A grin spread across her face for a moment, flashing her yellowed canines. "Which one? Gabriel, Razekiel, or Samael?" the hybrid asked playfully. Three of her sons lived in Inferni; Cotl might have been talking about any one of them. She found all of her children beautiful and unique in their own way. In any case, she was glad to hear he was getting along pretty well. "I'd imagine you ran into a few canines on your way into and out of the city?" the hybrid asked, fishing for information. Was Haku still hanging around there, too?

The hybrid nodded at Cotl's words, and followed him without a word. She wanted to watch him work, but she surely understood the need to break. The facial piece was larger than any of the tattoos Kaena had ever done by far, and her wrist was usually quite a bit stiff after working on a Chaos star. The hybrid stepped up onto the front porch, her nails clicking against the treated wood, and gave a grin and appreciative nod to him for his politeness. "Thanks, Cotl. What you think of this old place?" the hybrid asked, laying a hand on one of the walls, tapping against it with her nails.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: <3 If you hover over the German, you can get a translation.

I'd rather you be dead than ponder parting with my second home
I'd rather you be dead than consider not opening a restaurant
I'd rather you be dead
I'd rather you be dead
Prepare the laser-beam
I'm gonna use it tonight
Engage the laser-beam
It's gonna end your life
I'm gonna use it tonight
If I could write off your murder
I'd save all of my receipts
because I'd rather you be dead
than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year

Gotta agree there. atleast she didn't lie to him. He shot he a small smile at the idea. He already agreed to teach her what he knew about the whole tattooing process. He was still rather surprised that this mutt woman would really want to spend her time with him. He was just a newcomer. A simply newcomer whom had nothing else to do but anatomically study books and then create an anatomically correct replication onto his own horse's head. If he really wanted to get into it, he could do the whole horse. Well, I do like your idea of how to spend a slow afternoon. she spoke to him. He shrugged his shoulders. There's many other things I could be doing though. -GHOST FUCKER- just kinda forgot to look for a bandanna in Halifax, therefore I cannot finish what project I started in my room. he spoke, shrugging his shoulders again. In his room, the walls were spray painted. He had found some cans in the shed that was on the property. They were lucky the male had a cap on his pyromaniac side. He already had a lighter, all he needed was the paint cans. But of course, why would the male want to burn down his home? Inferni would have to piss him off enough for him to set ablaze the mansion.

Which one? Gabriel, Razekiel, or Samael? she asked. He looked at her and cocked his brow. So she had more than one. Gabe. he simply answered with a clear of his throat, and fidgiting with the tattoo gun that was in his right hand.I'd imagine you ran into a few canines on your way into and out of the city? she then spoke. Only one in the city. Some asshole wolf-dog.-CHICKEN SHIT MOTHERFUCKER- I passed Aniwaya and scored a job for Ember Phoenix, one of the leaders there, got this prize for that. he spoke, and then pointed to the horse before he entered the door after she had gone inside. His eyes looked instantly to that one door that he never saw move. There was someone in that room. It was the only strong scent besides his own in the house, and he had yet to see the feo. Thanks, Cotl. What you think of this old place? she asked, breaking him out of his intense stare at the door that caged a beast or maybe a princess. Or atleast in his world it did since he had never seen what was behind it. He blinked his eyes and then looked to her, and cleared his throat before speaking. Ja. It's pretty awesome. Though, if you do not mind me asking, do you know who's in that door over there? I have yet to see anyone pop in or out of there.-BALLSACK IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH- It's unnerving because her scent is strong in the house. he spoke before he took the liberty to ascend the stairs first.

He moved up the stairs rather swiftly, only stopping once to look back to see if she was coming as well. Once he had made it to the top, he looked to the left and then walked over to the last room. It overlooked the shed that he had found the cans in, you could see it from his window. That was good because Cotl decided it was big enough for the horse to go into when the weather got too bad for the horse to be outside. There were no stables in Inferni, because there wasn't much of a population of horses here. He didn't mind, as long as nobody was stupid enough to try to get him to move the horse out of the shed, then he was fine. It wasn't like anyone else used it anyways. Cotl looked back to the feo. " Willkommon in meinem zimmer." spoke the male, again opening the door and allowing her to enter before him.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... table1.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">     Whee. Cotl should make Molotov cocktails for Inferni. XD

Kaena was curious to know what other projects Cotl might speak of; he had professed a knowledge of human technology that Kaena was unaware of. The hybrid was familiar with tattooing, but she did not have any piercings of her own and she wasn't quite sure she wanted any—she wondered if they would present an extra target while she was fighting or make too much noise while she was sneaking. She wasn't sure what would require a bandana, but a look of curiosity passed over her face. "What have you got planned?" she asked, interest on her face. Perhaps it was a weapon, perhaps it was more modification technology—either way, the smaller canine's projects certainly had Kaena's interest, now that she'd viewed the lovely work he was doing on his horse's face.

The hybrid listened carefully as he mentioned the city, breathing a tiny sigh of relief. She nodded at the mention of AniWaya. There were several good canines there—the absolute leader, Dawali, was a red wolf, and Kaena was certainly a fan of his. There was also Susquehanna, who had helped Kaena immensely right after her encounter with Haku. The hybrid woman had been too scared to run along home by herself; the possibility of running into Haku again had scared her into immobility. "AniWaya's not a bad bunch by me. Too bad they're not our neighbors," she lamented, considering the fact that Phoenix Valley had them to the south and Dahlia de Mai had them to the west—and both had been unfriendly with Inferni at some point.

The hybrid smiled as Cotl pointed toward Halo's door, and nodded her silver-furred head affirmatively. "Sure do. That's my granddaughter, Halo," the hybrid said. "I love her dearly, but she certainly can be a bit standoffish sometimes," the hybrid said, lamenting one of the few flaws she found obvious in the girl. That could work in Halo's advantage on occasion, though. Kae figured Halo was probably annoyed that her solitude had been intruded on here in the mansion, but the hybrid matron herself was rather glad that the young Lykoi now had a neighbor. Kae worried for her sometimes.

The silver-furred coyote obediently trooped up the stairs after him, eager to find out how this canine was living in Inferni. She had spent a fair amount of time with Halo in her room, but other than her and Gabriel the Lykoi woman really had no idea how the other canids of Inferni lived. He opened a door and beckoned her inside in front of him, to which she bowed her head and entered the room, turning her head just slightly to wait for Cotl before moving too deeply into his personal territory.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: lmfao, he totally should. I'm afraid he might try and blow up random stuff though. Including people he don't like. xPP That and he'd become like a mad scientist. Mixing up chemicals and shit.

I am the mastermind
It's just a problem of mine
It's like columbine
Co-lum-bine

I am the mastermind
Underline mastermind
Until your pencil breaks

I am the mastermind
Just like a suicide
Your Credit has been DE-NIED

What have you got planned? she asked the male. His eyes focused on her. You'll see. he spoke, a smile twisting onto his features, making him seem a little bit unnerving to look at. That was, unless you were used to that sadistic smile. AniWaya's not a bad bunch by me. Too bad they're not our neighbors the feo gave him a little piece of information. Aniwaya was one of the better wolf packs on Inferni's list. She was right though, they were neighbored by two other packs that he hadn't bothered to deal with. Cotl wasn't really worried about the other packs to be honest, he'd rather that they all just go to hell. He hated everyone equally you could say. The male shrugged his shoulder lightly at her wish. He would have to agree because the walk to Aniwaya had been a long one. Especially since he had been on foot the last time he had been over there. Now the walk would probably be more tiresome on his steed than to him.

Sure do. That's my granddaughter, Halo, I love her dearly, but she certainly can be a bit standoffish sometimes. what a name. Halo. Cotl cocked his head. " I'm guessing her name is the opposite of what her attitude is.-CHICKEN SHIT-" he spoke, cocking his brow to her before she entered his room. He was right behind her, and he closed the door rather quickly. In the room, you could see many books scattered on the dresser and desk, paint cans stacked in a corner, ranging in colors. His room had been spray painted somewhat, so the smell still lingered in the air. It was aired out enough for the male to be able to light something and it not exploding, but it still had a strong scent. Or atleast to his nose it was strong. Cotl put his gun down on his end table that was next to his bed (that had been fit for not one, but maybe like four others his size, two others if there was him and then two other ladies tall like Kaena) and he then jumped onto his bed, and laid on his back.

His hands went behind his head, and he leaned back, his head on his hands that were on the pillow beneath him. He then looked to the chair that was infront of the desk. The chair he had stolen from downstairs. It was more like a couch, and he had dragged it up into his room the night he had come here. He had told nobody about this, and he hadn't been approached about it, so he didn't care. Sit, Relax.-TWINCESTING NASTY INBRED MOTHERFUCKERS- I mean, unless you want to join me on my bed. the male spoke, a hint of seductiveness in his voice, and his tongue running across his lips. He didn't expect her to take his offer, but it was out there, if she ever decided that you know.. But anyways, Cotl then looked to his gun. Ya' wanna get to practicing?-GET FUCKED UP- You have a canvas right infront of you. he spoke, offering his body up to art. If she looked on the inside of his thigh, she would be able to see his only other tattoo that had been done by no other than himself. His tattoo said (actually readable and in the right order) "Fuck Me!" in English. Why had he given himself such a tattoo? Because he was horny and he wanted to send the message to the others. What better way than to just say it straight up?

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_razor.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Baww. True... but what crazy coyote clan is complete without Molotovs? XD

The hybrid was no particular fan of surprises, but she was not a completely impatient creature, and she supposed she could wait for whatever it was that Cotl had in store. The male was intriguing, to say the least—full of random swerves and turns that could hardly be expected. It had taken her a minute to look past the explosions of profanity, but she'd done it well enough. Most of them were simply disconcerting, and some of them were downright amusing, though the hybrid hardly wished to offend him by laughing at what he said. Some of it was simply wild, though, and it delighted the canine to hear profanity in such a vibrant and colorful manner. He spoke of Halo, and the hybrid shrugged. She could hardly view her granddaughter in anything but a pristine manner. "Maybe so, but she's family," the coyote said with a faint smile.

His words caused her to freeze up for a moment, and she gave him a curious look. Kaena couldn't stand the thought of being touched by anyone other than platonic family (thereby excluding Samael) at the moment, and she decided Cotl had been joking. Otherwise she might have run from the house in fear, which was certainly something she didn't want to do to Cotl. It would present her as a total loon, which she might have been, and a fearful little bitch, which she certainly was not. At the moment, though, Kaena Lykoi was damaged goods, and the thought of sexual contact was revolting to her. It churned her stomach, and she laughed a little nervously at his words, deciding to settle to her haunches on the floor. She was rarely comfortable on human furniture, and she preferred the feeling of hard ground (or flooring, in this case) to the oddly positioned, awkward human implements.

His request drew her eyebrows up, and she tilted her head. He was suggesting that she practice giving him a tattoo, right now? A small grin spread slowly across the coyote's face, and she nodded her head eagerly. That was probably one of the best ideas she'd heard in a while—no better way to learn than with your teacher right above you instructing. "Sounds like an idea... what do you want?" she asked, wondering if he expected her to pull something from the air. The Centurion certainly hoped not; she was neither imaginative nor creative enough to design things from scratch.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Kaena would have to supervise if that happens xP

Hit me on the street while waiting to do nothing.
Where within the space can anything feel certain.
Look into the future make out the word speak
Send in the spies to watch them.
Creepy are the people unable to do something.
Sitting on an armchair fenced in their creation.
Look up to be there, anywhere is somewhere.
Itchy past scratch the itch.

Maybe so, but she's family spoke the feo about the other. True, you could not change your family, no matter how hard you tried. He gave her nod. That's all her really could do. There was nothing more he could say on the subject, just because he didn't know this Halo, and how innocent or devilish she may be. Then she seemed to freeze up on him. Her face betrayed a rather curious look. His own eyes coldly looked at her. She then gave a rather nervous chuckle and she sat down. The male twisted his wrist. "I'm that revolting you ya', huh?" the male pressed the issue, chuckling lightly himself, and then letting his throat clear instead of him cursing. In all honesty, Cotl didn't know if she was liking him, or hating him. This all might have been an act, just for her own personal gain. Cotl would be disgusted with her if this all was just for herself. He'd be disgusted with himself too for letting her even interfere with his life if he found out that she was just using him for her own personal gain. Her personal gain would be the knowledge, and right now, Cotl had not seen the part where he was getting something for his teachings. As he thought about this, his maw was twisting in a frown.

Sounds like an idea... what do you want? her words made him come from his mind and back into the real world. She wanted to know what he wanted. He thought for a second. He thought back to his horse, and then to the skulls that lined Inferni. Wouldn't it be appropriate for him to have a skull tattooed on him since he was in Inferni? He could ask for the traditional chaos star that the feo before him had on her chest, but he could not imagine the emblem on his body, so he was quick to dismiss the idea. He decided he wanted a skull. But he did not want a wolf skull, or a coyote skull. He wanted a human skull. He pushed himself up and got off the bed and went over to the dresser with all the books on it. There was one in particular that he had found that had many tattoo ideas. Cotl flipped through the book (he had spend some time not sleeping and looking and reading through the scattered books in the room) and he rested it on a page that showed several different human skulls and crossbones. He pointed to all of them. " Pick any one of these to use as a reference. Then, once you do the outline in marker, and you will add something to their design, and -COCK MONKEY- subtract something from their design. I want you to put it right here, on my belly. " the male spoke pointing right about his belly button.

" Then, you'll start to tattoo." he spoke, his audits twitching on his head, and his eyes blinking a few times before he went back over and opened a drawer. He reached inside and grabbed a blade that was used for shaving, and a washable marker that would show up nicely on his skin. He handed the feo the marker and the blade (the blade's handle being handed to her, so he wouldn't cut her.) before he then jumped back on the bed and laid on his back, ready for her to start whenever,

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

"No, I..." the hybrid trailed off, the tips of her yellowy canines showing against her coal lip as she bit down on it, trying to come up with something, anything quickly. She could not show weakness; she could not let anyone in on her secret. To do so was admitting the worst kind of weakness, so she smiled as wistfully as she could, hoping it did not look to be entirely concocted. "I had a woman, not too long ago. She's gone on now, I guess. Still getting over her," the hybrid said. It was not entirely falsified information; Fatin Kali had departed some time ago from Inferni, and the hybrid woman could have certainly used her lovely red wolf while recovering from Haku. Still, that would have meant admitting her weakness; the hybrid knew she could hide nothing from the russet-furred woman. "Girls," she said weakly, shrugging her coal-furred shoulders in a half-hearted attempt at jest.

The other hybrid stood, wandering to one of his storage units. The Centurion watched with interest, her golden eye following her companion rather curiously. He returned with a book of different designs. The hybrid wondered if they were solely tattoo designs; when she had scavenged her own tattoo equipment from the city she had seen a myriad of different posters and designs all over the walls. Once home in Inferni, the hybrid had cursed herself for failing to take anything, not that she had had any canvasses on which to practice before Cotl came along. Fascinated, she took the book from him and gazed at the designs he'd indicated, her coal ears twisting upwards to listen to him speak. "That simple, huh?" she said with a grin, winking (well, as best a wink as a one-eyed canine can give) in jest.

Once more the man turned to his belongings, and grabbed for the hybrid some familiar implements. She had a straight-bladed razor she used for such a purpose, but she had never thought of actually drawing the tattoo on first. Then again, the Chaos star was simplistic in design, and the hybrid had never really had a reason to do so before. The hybrid's golden eye flicked to the tawny-furred canine in front of her, leaned back onto the bed and ready for her to start working. A sort of nervousness flared up in the hybrid for just an instant, but she pushed it away just as quickly, moving closer to Cotl and taking the blade in hand, leaning forward with one hand placed on his warm belly, the other setting to work immediately on the fur surrounding his navel, shaving it off in layers with short, quick strokes.

[/html]
[html]
OOC:

I want to keep my money
And give away absolutely nothing
To the government who moderates my spending
and obliterates depending on what time of the year
brutality is near

in the form of income tax
I'd rather take a fucking axe
to my face, blow up this place

with you all in it, I'd do it in a minute

If I could write off your murder
I'd save all of my receipts
because I'd rather you be dead
than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year.

No, I... she started. The male had his hands behind his head, and his eyes on the feo. He found it funny that she had paused. She bit her lip, his eyes moving to her yellow canines as he awaited her to finish her sentence. I had a woman, not too long ago. She's gone on now, I guess. Still getting over her.she spoke to him. He cocked his brow. Girls. she spoke, giving him a smile in attempt to joke with him. " Yeah, tell me about it.-ANGRY RATFACED FUCKING ZOMBIES-Sneaky little bastards." the male responded, not really caring if she took offense to it because she was a woman. In fact, he was wondering about her reaction to the words. His own accented voice was voiced with no emotion, so it was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic, joking, or completely serious. He also twitched his audits a few times, and his tail as well. He had been getting himself ready to be sitting there for a few hours really, just because he was going to talk her through it. He reached over to the end table and opened the drawer and took out a hand mirror that he had actually just found in the room. He had cleaned it off the other day when he needed to look at his nape piercing.

That simple, huh? she asked, and tried to give him a wink. Her having one eye was not really helping. It simply looked like a blink to him, just a forced blink really. He gave her a small smile. " Ja. Having the marker will make it easier, -BUTT SEX-because after you use the marker, all you have to do after that is trace what you already have down there."the male spoke to her. Once she had received the materials she would start out with, she placed her hand on his stomach, and then began to shave the hair from his belly. It had been awhile since he had gotten a tattoo (because he had done his own in the beginning of his career) so he would more than likely have to remember what it felt like. The air seemed so much colder without his fur, and a chill went up his spine as his fleshy belly was exposed. He tried to lay as still as he could, and with this came the flicking of his audits. " Tell me, which design did you choose?"

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/epidemic.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:226px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
    The hybrid's muzzle curled into a smirk, finding nothing but agreement for Cotl within herself. Men seemed to prefer to face their problems head-on, while women would make the best efforts to slink around the problem and stab it in the back. The hybrid woman supposed she was an anomaly in that she preferred the masculine method of dealing with her problems, utilizing her fangs and her claws rather than her womanly prowess. It was pretty hard to seduce someone with a fucked-up face, anyway—the silver-furred hybrid knew she was not beautiful in the traditional sense. Still, she felt her beauty was better than superficial appearances alone; her beauty was in simple brutality and fierceness. "Gotta love them, huh?" she commented, giving a sad shake of her head, never drawing her eye away from her work as she cut the fur from his stomach. When she was through, she took the book, turning it toward him and leaning back first.

She leaned back, ceasing to work when the other canine began to speak, instructing her as to the use of the marker. The hybrid woman nodded, still a little nervous about the whole thing but confident her prior experience would come into play here. "Makes sense," she said. The hybrid nodded her understanding of the process, and propped up the book for Cotl to look at. The hybrid pointed to a design of a skull, centered in a perfect "x" of two longer femur type bones behind it, extending outward. She tapped it with an extended claw, wondering if that was alright for him. "What do you think?" she asked, tilting her scarred head to the side. She thought it looked rather neat; the skull was a little realistic with some clear styling to it, and thick lines to make it easier for her to copy.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC:

Gotta love them, huh? His brow cocked at her lightly. Did that mean that she just didn't like guys? But how would she have sons if she did not like dick? He was skeptical for a second, and his eyes narrowed on her coldly. There was something she was hiding, and he knew it. He nodded his head. Can't live with them, -FUCK FACE- can't live without them. he had read the quote in a book at one point, and found it so totally true. He figured he might as well share the quote with her. Makes sense she replied about him saying that she should use the marker first to make her lines, and then trace it with the tattoo gun when she had finished with the outline. He nodded his head simply in a reply, and then his eyes went to the book as she turned it his way, and pointed at the skull in the middle of the page. What do you think? the feo asked. What was going through his mind was what she was going to subtract, and what she was going to add.

It's a good base.-SHIT HEAD- I favor that one on that page. Decided what you're adding, and what you're subtracting yet? the male asked, his head cocking lightly as he looked down at his now shaved belly. He always thought it looked funny when he was shaved. He took his hand to his stomach for a second and just touched the part where she shaved. It was nice and smooth. That was good. Her shaving job was not bad. He approved and he nodded his head before clearing his throat.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]

OOC: ::Word Count::

Kaena generally preferred the company of men to the company of women—to Kae, men simply seemed to make better friends. In matters of sex, she was simply too frightened to pursue an actual relationship with a woman; the silver-furred hybrid had once possessed high hopes for herself and Fatin. Now it would seem all that had crumbled to ash in her hands, and there was only a cold spot on the hybrid's bed where the red wolf had once lain. "Sadly true," the ashen hybrid allowed, rolling a shoulder in a shrug. She wasn't keen on trashing her own sex openly, for she certainly believed she'd gotten the better end of the deal in terms of gender. She wouldn't have traded motherhood for anything, and in the Centurion's mind it simply was not the same thing between fathers and their children.

The hybrid flipped the book back around for a moment, scanning the page for something else she might throw on the tattoo. "Perhaps a different background? Dunno, maybe longer and bigger bones for the "x" shape," the hybrid said, thinking perhaps the bones of the original design could use some lengthening and thickening. She stuck a finger into the pages to save it, and flipped hurriedly through the book, seeking a different kind of bone for use there. When she'd found a suitable substitute she flipped it back around to Cotl, still with her finger stuck in the page with the skull, indicating the longer bones to Cotl. "Those work better?" she asked with a grin, eager to get his tattoo on but unwilling to proceed onto anything without his approval first.

<style>
.kae-urma b {color:#fdfef5;}
.kae-urma p {padding:0px; text-indent:25px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC:

Sadly true. she spoke. At least she agreed. It made the male skeptical again about her sexuality, but he justified that she must also be with men, because she had offspring. He nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders before he cleared his throat, willing to finally drop the subject at her last agreement. His attention was drawn away for a moment, by nothing really, his mind just felt like wandering for a moment before he heard her flipping through the pages of the book. Perhaps a different background? Dunno, maybe longer and bigger bones for the "x" shape she spoke to him. He nodded his head lightly, letting her decide really. His audits twitched before he turned his head and looked to the book that was now facing him once again. Her ashy finger pointed to the femur bones of another skull, styled somewhat differently in size and shape than the one she had picked out.Those work better? she asked, asking his opinion on the matter. He gave her a long "hmmm" sound with his maw before he nodded his head again. Those look like they would work, ja. -ACID SCORPIONS ON YOUR FUCKING FACE- You have a good eye. the male spoke simply, pretty much approving of the idea.

Now that you have decided on what to-NYEH- change, you can proceed. the male spoke, his neck twitching with the "nyeh" sound, before he finished his sentence without really being phased by his twitch. He positioned the mirror he held over his stomach, to and angle to where he could see her working, and see his belly from his angle where he laid.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]

Wheehehee.

The silver-furred hybrid was hesitant to label her own sexuality. She was only rarely and fleetingly attracted to females, with Zarah, Fatin, and perhaps now even Vieira as the exceptions to the general rule. The hybrid recalled Zarah in painful detail. She was a lovely canine, all slight coyote features and tawny fur the color of a wheat field, highlighted with shadow and cream. There were scars, of course, because Zarah had been a warrior. Kaena had served under Svenlia and Raptor in the Darklands clan, and as a younger canine she'd grapped with the sudden attraction to one of her own—she'd watched Zarah from afar, stunned with her slim, slinky coyote-ness, and envied her, too. Kaena had wanted to be Zarah to some extent; the once-Leader of the Inferni clan's first incarnation had been all that the hybrid ever wanted in another coyote. When they found each other on the beach at Hell's Coast, the coyote woman thought they could kindle something, but when they showed signs of affection, Kaena balked, unable to commit to loving a woman, frightened by her own sexuality and her desire. She ran off with Zulifer, and in retrospect, she might have broken Zarah's heart. In any case, things were never the same, and Zarah was long beneath the ground now.

Fatin was another surprise; the russet-furred canine and Kaena had been at war at some point, as the hybrid woman associated Fatin with Salvaged Eternity above all things, and for that she was scorned. They'd fought twice before their first peaceful meeting, that lengthy waterside evening where they recalled parts of their souls, and in comparison, found they were not so different. Fatin was part-coyote by some stroke of luck on her father's side, and she had hated Salvaged with comparable passion then, scorned by the green-eyed devil. Kaena had hopes for Fatin. In many ways the coyote recalled the russet woman favorably; Fatin had saved Ahemait's life, mended Razekiel's wounds, tended to Kaena's own battered and bruised body. But more recently, the hybrid recalled nursing the cinnamon-furred wolf back to life, tending to her burns and cuts... and when Kaena had suffered an incredible blow, when Kaena had been hurt by Haku Soul just as deeply as Fatin had been hurt physically, the russet woman was not there. She was not there for Kaena; she had slipped away in the night and left the bed cold and empty and unwelcoming. Perhaps that was unforgivable, perhaps not. Time would tell, if the russet woman was to show her face around Inferni once more. Part of Kaena ached for her return; certainly the ashen hybrid still loved Fatin to some degree.

Now there was Vieira, the ultimate enigma. The hybrid could not figure out if she was simply attracted to the power she held over the other canine or Vieira herself. She was pretty, no doubt, but the hybrid's desires conflicted each other and raced against each other, and still, something in Kaena knew there was no chance of a relationship there. They would be forever unequal, the younger ultimately submissive to the elder. And still, Kaena was not certain she could commit to a woman's love—before Fatin, or maybe in between Fatin, between when she'd disappeared and returned all beat up, there had been Jacquez, rekindling the spark of sexuality within the silver-furred hybrid. The majority of her lovers were men; she found them more attractive on the whole, though there was the problem in that she generally found male wolves attractive, whereas her coyote partners (if Vieira could be called such a thing; Kaena did not know how to categorize their sexual encounter) were mostly female. Kaena seemed to appreciate the coyote features of women, while she liked the bulkier look of the male wolf. Or something like that. Jacquez wasn't even a freaking wolf, after all. Now, however, Kaena could not think of a man's sexual touch and not shiver now, she could not fathom allowing a man to touch her. Her thoughts drifted and she refocused on the other canine's voice as he spoke, offering a dreamy smile and nodding her head, a grin flashing on her scarred features at his idea of acid scorpions. Cotl was full of good ideas for warfare, if only they could procure acid scorpions. Perhaps scorpions alone were fearsome enough?

"Ah, thank you. You've got a few good ideas, yourself. Acid scorpions, hm? They'd certainly scare our enemies to death," she said, a whimsical sort of smirk passing over her lips. A moment later she was all seriousness, peering at the page number of the leg bones to memorize it while flipping back to the skull, setting it on the bed beside Cotl, picking up the marker and leaning in again to his shaved fur. She kept the book on the left side, naturally, and angled it as close as she could possibly keep it. Uncapping the marker with her teeth and holding it there, she stretched her other hand over the hybrid's belly gingerly, almost holding it flat as she touched the tip of it to his skin, her golden-yellow eye stealing constant glances toward the book as she sketched out the image of the skull slowly, painstakingly. She took more care than she ever had before, determined to impress her teacher with a worthy image to brand himself with. Her teeth clamped down on the marker cap tightly in concentration, her eye bouncing back and forth constantly between her work and the basis image at a dizzying rate, never staying on either for more than a second as the skull began to take shape on Cotl's bare-skinned stomach, first the round top of the bones, the jutting cheekbones, the ghosts of teeth near the bottom. She left the eyes as merely an outline, figuring it would be a waste of ink. She knew to shade them in. Still, other shadows she marked with a lighter touch than the lines, taking care to keep to her base image.

<style type="text/css">
.kae-hellonearth b{font-weight:bold; color:#ABB6D2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.kae-hellonearth p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kae-hellonearth {width:400px; background-color:#404F70; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_hellonearth1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #000000; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8D97B0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC:

I am the mastermind
Underline mastermind
Until your pencil breaks

I am the mastermind
Just like a suicide
Your Credit has been denied
De-nied

Your time has come
Kiss it all good-bye
Your time has come
Kiss it all good-bye

"Ah, thank you. You've got a few good ideas, yourself. Acid scorpions, hm? They'd certainly scare our enemies to death. the male let out a chuckle, though he controlled himself simply because she was going to be starting. " Acid scorpions would be the shit."he let the sentence fall off of his tongue almost is if it was an natural response. His throat cleared itself twice afterward before he let the conversation end on that note. He would have offered a more full laugh if he knew that he couldn't let himself get all loud and excited and shit. He held the mirror up again as he watched her start. He sat completely still, besides his audits, that flicked and twitched just because they were the only part of his body that could move. He watched her art develop infront of his eyes. She worked on the outline, not bothering to shade anything really in. She knew what she was doing so far, or atleast it looked like she did.

While he watched her, he thought about how many times he had been in her chair, tattooing a customer that his brother would bring around for him to work on. As you could tell, Cotl had only been tattooed once before, and that was by himself (you'd think a tattoo artist would be covered in tattoos) so he wasn't all used to being the customer (though he knew what it felt like to be tattooed). Truth was, his brother was his main man for Tattoos. His brother had been the blank canvas that was lent to him to paint on. And that's what he did. It was surprising that Marik would voluntarily let his brother doodle on him, but then again, Marik could be considered one of Cotl's "lovers". Meaning...Yes, they had experimented and did nasty things to each other before the two figured that gay sex was not for them, as well as that they both liked females way better than males. So instead of being lovers, they decided that Marik would be Cotl's canvas. Marik also was extremely popular around the clan and brought almost everyone to come meet the artist, if not for a tattoo, then for a piercing. The boy had practically been doing this stuff since he was able to walk really. Cotl's first tattoo that he marked his brother with was one of the most simple, and actually one of Marik's treasured ones. He remembered the bold letters that he had put on his brother's shoulder. It was just the simple German word "Nein". This was sometime after they had experimented and decided that males were not for the two. To make sure that his brother remembered that he was not to be with another man, he tattooed the word "Nein" on his shoulder. Nein means No. There were all kinds of different messages and promises that the two males made to each other, and with every promise came another piercing for Cotl, and a tattoo for Marik. You see, Cotl was the artist, and his brother was really the one whom started the whole piercing business. There were some of Cotl's piercings that he did himself, but more of them had been done by his brother. The ones that his brother did for him was his surface piercing on his tongue, his nape piercing, his brow piercing, and his top two gauges on his ears. Cotl had done the zero gauges on the base of his audits, the lip ring, and his nipple ring.

He snapped out of his mind, though it was hardly noticeable that he was within his own mind. His eyes re-focused on the mirror's reflection. Her lines were coming together in a perfect replica of the book's image. It seemed as if she was a more visual artist than one that could go on with just a mere idea. Cotl was the latter. He worked better without an reference, though if it was something completely complicated and structured a certain way, he would need to atleast look at a picture once before he worked off an idea. Cotl watched her simply, finding no comment that he could speak about the replica. Plus, when he was working, it was hard to keep a conversation and tattoo at the same time, so he respected her and let her concentrate on the tattoo.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]
[html]

--

The other canine was constantly in motion, his body never remaining still for more than a split second even as the hybrid's dexterous hands traced over the skull. His stomach remained perfectly stable, but his ears moved constantly, tiny twitches the hybrid was certain he was taking every precaution against. The hybrid's hand was quite steady, and she was rather shocked to see how well the skull was coming together. She had never tattooed anything but the Chaos Star until this moment, and the hybrid woman had never held a marker or pencil before in her life. She'd never written a single letter in her life, and she'd never attempted to draw before.

Perhaps her dexterous fingers were useful for something other than killing, after all. The hybrid woman did not know of Gabriel's artistic slant and how hard he tried, for he hid that from pretty much everyone. The silver-furred hybrid still doubted her ability to create anything from scratch; she did not think she was capable of true artistic talent. It was a very different matter, indeed, to work strictly from reference, the mind unable to think of things on its own. The silver-furred canine knew this to be true. She lacked imagination, creativity, all of those wonderful and lovely qualities true artists possessed. Her art was the oldest known, to be certain, but child-making was hardly the same thing as creating aesthetic art. Which was more noble or special than the other was up to debate, really.

At his sentence, she ceased her drawing for an instant and grinned. "They'd sure take the fun out of the dirty jobs, though," she commented, thinking of the purest joy—spilling blood. Now, that was an art form if there ever was one, and one that Kaena Lykoi was a master in. The hybrid smirked at that little thought and went back to work, completing the lines around the outside of the skull. The hybrid paused a moment to leaf through the pages to find the legs; in the brief moments since she'd memorized the page number it had already run away from her mind. After a minute she found the page, and began on the new leg bones. They were quicker and far easier to draw than the skull, and it took her only a few minutes before she was almost done with the outline. She threw a few more finishing touches over it, leaning back and looking up with her single eye at Cotl. "Anything I should change before I make it permanent?" she asked, hesitant to proceed with any step without the approval of Cotl.

thanks to james for the header image
<style>
.kae-bloody p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.kae-bloody b {color:#3A0503}
.kae-bloody {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BDB0B0; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_bloody.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:230px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]