Worlds we never knew
[html]

Table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby!

OOC// Bored. So I started a new thread! Please join it :3 PS, posts will not always be this large!

------------------------------------------------------------

The wind sung a lonesome song, melodic and warm. It rustled through the short fur of her arms and legs, caught in the tangles of wild and brilliant auburn that cascaded down the lady's shoulders. The plain green dress she wore with lucid grace bunched and flowed about her thighs, far too revealing to be modest but a humble scrap of material nonetheless. The ocean swelled meekly over her large paw-pads, perhaps the only thing about the woman that was not of picture perfection.

Alaine had hated her feet once, for being so large. Beauty had been everything then. But then she realized that she could run faster and longer with them, and knew the worth of that was far greater than beauty.

Her emerald eyes, strangely inverted such that their piercing stare was from a lighter green iris, gazed out at the endless waves of sea-green and brilliant, tranquil aqua. Gulls cried, their wings motionless as their ivory bodies hung like paper planes in the stifling, motionless air. The sun was brilliant today, the lady noted with a soft smile curving about her maw. She waded further into the water, fingertips toying with the little white ruffles of the waves.

There was much to do, back at the hotel. Her son was still recovering from the illness that plagued his lungs, and she knew that there was a high chance he would never fully recover. Also, there was the girl - Sylvie, her newest charge - to consider. Things had to be planned, catered for, children loved and disciplined in equal measures without slight nor fault. Eyes that were much, much older than her still youthful body shimmered at the thought. It had been hard with just Caillen, but as always, she would adapt. Survive. Thick lashes fluttered shut for a moment, a sigh released into the zephyr. Arms lifted above her head in a feline stretch, enjoying the coolness as beads of ocean water trickled down from her fingertips.

On an impulse, she pulled the green dress over her shoulders and tossed it back to the beach. Then, taking a deep breath, the young mother dived into the tepid waters, and disappeared beneath the rippling glassy surface. She stayed underneath a long time... Longer still. Just as it seemed there had never been a woman on the beach, or perhaps she had been swallowed by the sea itself, the water seemed to break apart and Alaine rose again in the shallows. Thick red-gold hair curled into glossy wet ringlets, which she teased absently with one hand, enjoying the feeling of the water cooling on her cream pelt.

She would return to the hotel soon... But not just yet.

Speak think walk!

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC:Just because Daisuke would like to see her again, just so he knows she's safe <3

Science....Religion...Two sides of the Medallion..
CLIMAX!

Daisuke had been running for a beach the whole day. He had needed to swim. The need to swim and to cool down, even though there was a slight chill in the air, he still liked to swim. No matter what really. Er, well you probably wouldn't see the male swimming in the dead of winter, but he would more than likely visit and play in the water with his feet. He could handle it in small doses but his whole body being submerged in the water, and lately he had made it a habit to go to a different beach and swim atleast twice a day. Today he had been purposely tracked where the borders were, making sure he could find the neutral beaches. Tomorrow would be the pack beaches. He was hit them hard and fast. The male chuckled lightly as he raced over the terra, him being most excited about the smell that wafted into his nares. The male could smell the sweet smell of the salty ocean air. He ran and ran until he broken from out of the brush and onto the sandy beach. The light hit his pelt, and he took in a deep breath of the ocean air. He smiled lightly before he ran down the beach and once he was in, he dove into a water, and started to swim out.

His body jetted through the water, his arms and legs moving to keep him moving. He was under the water for a good minute and a half before he finally got up to take a breath. Once he had, he saw a feo in the distance. His head cocked, she looked kind of familiar. His pierced audits flipped towards her as he then sniffed the air and noticed that he had definitely known this woman. His tail wagged under the water as he stood up and then started to move towards the feo. He let out a small yowl to the feo, a friendly greeting as he approached. Miss Alaine! I'm glad you re still alive! How's little Caillen, m'lady? he asked, his legs still bringing him closer and closer. He held back the urge to go up to her and throw his arms around her, considering that she did not like to be touched at all. Even when he was helping her, she'd rather do things herself than let him help her. He couldn't help but wonder why she was so touchy, but he respected it anyways, keeping the information in the back of his mind.

He then realized that he probably looked much different from when she and he had first met. Not only did he get piercings, but he also got a tattoo, and he didn't have his staff anymore. He had posted it infront of whatever den he claimed for the day, and when he moved out of that den then he would move the pike to the new one. It was a marker now because some Coyote from Inferni had broken the stick in half, so the boy had a staff that was now half of his size.Couldn't do much with it now except for use it as a pike now. You smell of Cour Des Miracles. Is that where you live now, m'lady? he asked, noticing the distinct smell that the French male he met from the pack. As well as the female whom took his innocence.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]
[html]

OOC// Yayyy! Thanks luff <3

She was lost for a good long moment in her own world, those strange inverted eyes staring peacefully out across the ripples of the ocean, probably into a world that nobody else could comprehend. If her thoughts were unpleasant, the woman's face did not show it, for she smiled pensively at nothing in particular. The welcome cry seemed out of the blue, and in response, Alaine jolted; Mind drawn back into her body, the lovely lady froze, eyes swiftly fixing upon the nearing stranger.

She didn't recognize him, for his scent was nearly masked by the ocean, and his friendly sky-blue eyes were too far away to notice of yet. All Alaine saw was a tall, broad-shouldered youth, approaching her without hesitation. Stiffening, she felt adrenaline prepare her body for anything, knew that her protection from Cour Des Miracles had been lost when she'd wandered beyond their borders...

Then the stranger spoke, and was a stranger no more.

" Daisuke? Daisuke!" The hands that had unwittingly fisted at her sides fell loose, and she waded forth, one hand lifted to rest upon the lad's shoulder as her eyes scanned him up and down. The smile on the collie lady's face was radiant, her eyes dancing with joy. Though she could not bring herself to hug him, the contact of her palm spoke in volumes.

" Look at you - So tall and handsome now!"

Her pretty eyes laughed up at the boy, who was now nearly a full head taller than her. She clucked her tongue in a motherly way, gaze flitting over all the piercings, the tattoos, the spiked hair that had fallen loose with water. For a moment, she seemed about to hug him in joy, but as always, the impulse didn't come. But of all males (apart from her son, of course), it was surely of this golden-pelted youth that she felt strongest. He had saved her life, and her son's life, after all.

" It has only been, what, a month? I see that you've kept in good health. Caillen is recovering... We are treated well here, Daisuke. I want for it to become his home."

For a moment, her melodic voice seemed to drop, eyes shadowed slightly at some unspoken burden as her hand dropped away from the other's shoulder. And, as always when such thoughts plagued her, fingers rose to rub absently at the deep scars on her left shoulder, wounds that would never heal to cover the four angry pink slashes. But the moment passed quickly, and her soft smile returned again.

" Tell me, how have you been? Surely, Daisuke, you have some interesting tales to tell a house-bound mother, yes?"

Speak think walk!

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Anytime! <3

CLIMAX!

Daisuke? Daisuke! It seemed to take a minute for her to recognize him. He let the eyes of the feo search him up and down. That's my name, don't wear it out he let the words slip from his maw before he let a giggle escape his maw. Her hand laid itself on his shoulder. It was probably the only type of touch he would get out of her. What a shame. He shrugged lightly, a chuckle still vibrating his chest. Look at you - So tall and handsome now! what the hell was she talking about? Tall and handsome?! He's been tall and handsome. Probably the most handsome son of a bitch around this joint. Ya' think?! It must be the veggies. he asked and then joked, entertaining the fact that she thought he had grown, though he felt like he had been the same height the entire time.

It has only been, what, a month? I see that you've kept in good health. Caillen is recovering... We are treated well here, Daisuke. I want for it to become his home. she had spoke of Caillen then. About her wanting it to be his home. She worried so much for the boy, when she herself was still so young, and so full of life. She acted like she was going to die soon or something of the sort. The male cocked his head before he again chuckled at her words. Her hand dropped from his shoulder, and she looked depressed all of a sudden for a moment, and this made him return the favor, and he touched her shoulder. It's awesome for you to be treated awesomely, because frankly you don't deserve any less, m'lady. But don't act as if you do not have a life outside Caillen. It's important to be there for him now more than ever, yeah, but it doesn't mean that you need to worry about his future. His future is going to be soon enough what he makes it. Not what you make it, m'love. he spoke, nodding his head lightly and letting a bright smile form on his face, he was offering comforting words he thought, he looked down for a second and she spoke. Tell me, how have you been? Surely, Daisuke, you have some interesting tales to tell a house-bound mother, yes? her words were nice, he liked her voice. I have been well. Though..I have gotten in some scraps lately, but you know..Other than that, I've been able to hunt freely, and there's still the ocean to be there for me. Yes, her beauty matches no other. he spoke as he looked out to the deeper waters. My staff was broken by another though, during an ambush. I guess I was asking for it though. I mean..I was in Inferni lands he spoke, shrugging lightly before he let out a nervous chuckle and he pushed his hair back again, out of his eyes. He then nodded his head instinctively before he continued.

Other than that though, I mean there's not much that has been going on. I have been getting myself more acquainted with the lands. Finding the beaches. Swimming twice everyday. Because in Winter, it's going to be hard to swim don't cha' think? he spoke, cocking his head to the right for a moment before his eyes finally found their way back onto the feo. Ya' know, there's this wolf in Cour that I know. He's really cool. His name is Heath morte dre Soul. There's also another one. She was beautiful. So beautiful. Her name was Svara...Thames I think she said he last name was. You should tell them that Daisuke saids 'hi'. Would you do that for me Lady Alaine? Would you please? he was quick to change the subject, just because he had thought about the two wolves he had first met. His tail wagged in the water, sending some water particles in the air around them.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

Image by Alaine

[/html]
[html]

OOC//

The young man replied with his usual jaunty nature, the compliments taken with pride and gratitude, the smile he offered to her calming the feo even as she returned it. Daisuke. She had once forced herself to remember that name... She now wondered how she'd ever forget it, him. The lady, who for all appearances could have been his age or younger, was finally at ease within the presence of a male, even if he was only one to accomplish such a feat.

As she remembered the golden lad was far wiser than he appeared. To his words, she nodded meekly, knew them to be true. Caillen would make his own way, some day... But till then, she was everything he had. No matter what happened, Alaine would always love her son, and put herself in harms way to make sure that he had everything. Nobody would dare tell her she was a bad mother, nor look down on her for her age, she thought with a determined grim smile.

" Your staff?" She remembered the thing, with the deers skull and feathers, " That is a shame. I knew how much you liked it. But Inferni? What on earth were you doing there?"

Though never having been there herself, Alaine knew enough of the terrible stories that Inferni was Hades' hell on earth. Or, she thought she did, for prejudice was strife on this land. The thought of Daisuke traveling through there alone had her worried, those pretty inverted eyes watching him carefully. She'd never seen the golden brute fight before, but because he was still alive (scars and all) she assumed that he was able to defend himself better than first thought. At his mention of knowing others in Cour des Miracles, her expression became contrite.

" Well... I must tell you, Daisuke, that I've met barely any of the pack, for a particular reason. Now, don't get angry, for I am still treated very well... But they are currently holding me hostage, of a sort." Aware of how that sounded, she spoke quickly, wanting to get he whole story out before her golden-pelted friend could make any judgment, " It was all a big misunderstanding, you see. I was caught trying to hunt one of their calves. But they let me stay in the pack, so long as I did not leave the hotel grounds, just till they were sure that I wasn't really a thief."

Of course, then it became apparent that she was no longer on the hotel grounds, nor in CdM territory at all, which quickly provoked another bout of babbling.

" I know, I'm not there now. But I just had to get away, just for a little bit. I missed the ocean. I'll go back this afternoon - nobody will be there till the evening, at least. They'll never know I left."

One ivory hand lifted to cover the one he'd settled on her shoulder, and the beauty gently pulled it off, and tugged him towards the sandy beach. The water had begun to chill her, with winter's bite lingering in it's depths. Letting her hand slide out of his, she reached the beach, and pulled the soft green dress over her once more. The thin didn't do much to warm her, but Alaine liked wearing clothing. It made her less vulnerable.

" I've been in the sun too long. Come, sit with me in the shade."

Speak think walk!

[/html]
[html]
OOC:

CLIMAX!

Your staff? That is a shame. I knew how much you liked it. But Inferni? What on earth were you doing there? she asked him. His maw twisted into a smile. It served it's purpose. It was supposed to protect me and it did. he started off before going on to answer her second question. Why was he in Inferni? Well...Daisuke had a thing about this Snake dude. He was the first coyote he had ever met, but there was something else that drew Daisuke to the male. The male was like a magnet, and Daisuke the opposite pole. I was trying to find me little slithering Snake. he spoke, being as vague about it as he could. He couldn't have the feo blabbing to everyone else that Daisuke (being a wolf) had a friendship with a male coyote from Inferni. This would more than likely get back to Inferni, and get the little Snake that Daisuke had come to love to be killed more than likely on the spot. There would be hell before Daisuke would let the coyotes of Inferni hurt his beloved little Snake. That and I would like to know why...Why the wolves and the coyotes hate each other so, when they should live in harmony. In Peace. he also explained. He was trying to get her to not ask about the snake he had been talking about, so he had to give her a second option to pick up on.

Well... I must tell you, Daisuke, that I've met barely any of the pack, for a particular reason. Now, don't get angry, for I am still treated very well... But they are currently holding me hostage, of a sort. she started off. Daisuke's orbs narrowed on her, and his head cocked lightly, he happened to be listening intently. It was all a big misunderstanding, you see. I was caught trying to hunt one of their calves. But they let me stay in the pack, so long as I did not leave the hotel grounds, just till they were sure that I wasn't really a thief. she explained to him. She wasn't much of the ninja he supposed since she had gotten caught in the act. He chuckled lightly. I know, I'm not there now. But I just had to get away, just for a little bit. I missed the ocean. I'll go back this afternoon - nobody will be there till the evening, at least. They'll never know I left. well, maybe she was a good ninja now. Maybe she had just been off that one day when she got caught. He was glad that she had escaped none the less, because Daisuke was so excited to see her. He let his hand be grabbed by her, and as she tugged, he followed obediently behind her. Once she had let go, he had seen her put on a cloth. It covered her and her beauty, but then again, it intensified her eyes. It made her eyes more beautiful than her body in his eyes. You're sneaky. Very sneaky. he spoke, pointing his finger at her before chuckling softly. She departed from him though, and went to the shade. I've been in the sun too long. Come, sit with me in the shade. she insisted, and again, Daisuke followed.

As they moved towards the shady trees, Daisuke was the first to plop down into the soft, cool sand. He snuggled close into the sand, laying on his belly. He crossed his arms infront of him and then laid his head on his arms. This showed anyone whom was standing up and looking at him that he had a full scale tattoo that ran from his shoulders down to his hips. The tattoo was detailed, and beautiful. He had seen it in Halifax. Once he figured out that the mirror was not him just trapped inside a piece of glass. Once you aren't being held up in the hotel then you should meet Heath. And Svara. I enjoyed both of them. And then tell them that I said hi. he spoke to her, his head turning towards her as much as he could from his position.

Image by Alaine

[/html]
[html]

OOC// I LIVE <3 <3

His comment about the 'snake' was curious. Alaine tilted her head slightly, auburn curls still slick with salt water bouncing about her pretty features. Wide emerald eyes, their strange inverted depths intensified by the soft green dress, watched Daisuke with amiable interest. It was clear to her that he was avoiding the topic, being far too general. She knew how to read expressions well enough, and the young golden-pelt's face clearly suggested that she not inquire into that particular bit of information. As to the latter, though, Alaine appeared confused.

" But, Dai, coyotes... Haven't you heard of the stories? They are a menace to all honor and justice. They enjoy death for the thrill of it! Surely, you don't seek to befriend any of their rank..."

It was clear that the young beauty wasn't intentionally prying. She could not have cared less about the antics of a coyote-wolf sympathizer. Her only concern was for Daisuke's health and safety, for he had a special spot in her heart. Letting the topic hang in the air between them, Alaine smiled as the young male flopped to the sand. Her eyes widened at the view of his tattoo, though. In a neat, graceful manner, the too-young mother sat delicately on her knees, before sighing and letting her large foot-paws fall out to the side. One ivory hand hesitantly reached forward, and when she received no irritable feedback, the she-dog began to absently trace the patterned marks on her friend's back. They looked like the wings of a bird, or a bat... But different. Brilliant, bold colors, splashed across his pelt.

" Did it hurt, when you got this done? How did you get it done, anyway?"

Alaine blinked, her mind taken sharply back to a memory. Her father had warned her about boys with tattoos and piercings, always out for one thing. She couldn't, for the life of her, remember what that thing was, but supposed it couldn't be too bad considering Daisuke was one of their ranks.

Speak think walk!

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Ahh! You do! Are you sure you aren't a zombie?! *pokes with daisuke's half staff*

I believe in Nothing
Not the End and not the Start

But, Dai, coyotes... Haven't you heard of the stories? They are a menace to all honor and justice. They enjoy death for the thrill of it! Surely, you don't seek to befriend any of their rank. oh contrary young Miss Alaine. Daisuke had never heard the stories, and in fact, he did seek the company of one of these dangerous beings. Was it clear that Snake would want to hurt the male at some point? No, it was not clear, but the 'yote had yet to lay a claw or tooth on the male, so he considered the male to be safe (though if it did come to a fight between the two, Daisuke would only be faster than the other, not stronger.) I have heard no story that smothers the names of our cousins. the male spoke, his tone slightly harsh, maybe a hint that Daisuke liked the coyotes. Daisuke was only telling the truth though, he had never heard a story smothering the coyotes. The only thing he had known about the 'yotes that they were smaller, and that they were a different species than the wolves. Miss Alaine...Why are they a menace? Is there a reason they enjoy the death of our kind? Have we done something to hurt them? the boy's tone became sympathetic, almost soft, almost full of sorrow. He wanted to know why exactly the wolves and coyotes didn't get along. Perhaps his friend knew better than he.

He put his head on his arms infront of him. Audits were pulled towards the feo as he heard her shuffle around a bit before he felt her fingers tracing his back. Did it hurt, when you got this done? How did you get it done, anyway? He could feel her finger tracing the lines of his mechanical wings. It hurt, yes. Only at first though. I kindof got used to it before she got too into it. My friend Hanna did them for me. She is an artist, and she did it with a bone of some kind and some ink. It took an uber long time though, I thought my legs were going to fall off my hips and run away. he spoke, his tail wagging gently as he joked about his legs getting up and running away. He then let out a small content sigh. He was happy that he got to have the reassurance that she was safe. Alaine had been on his mind several times since she had disappeared with her son, and to know that they both were doing good, and in a pack was something that was relieving to him even though he was against pack life. The two needed the pack life, so they would be able to eat every day and not have to worry about having to hunt everyday. Daisuke needed the loner life, so he could not be tied with any pack in case he found himself on another's lands. He needed the loner life because if he was in a pack, he was afraid that he would also become fat and lazy because he wouldn't have anything to do all day besides sit around and wait for his next meal. He never thought about having a job within the pack that he would be doing everyday, but then again, the male also couldn't see himself doing the same thing every single day. The male craved adventure, and adventure was what he would always do.

That would be, until the male settled down and had a family. But even this aspect of his life was clouded by uncertainty. He didn't know if he even wanted a family, because then he would have to join a pack to be able to support them. The male just didn't know. Everything lead back into joining a pack. And Packs weren't his thing. He never wanted a title. A job. A home.

Image by Alaine

[/html]
[html]

OOC// BRAINS! BRAAAAINS! ....D<

At the young wolf-man's tone, Alaine shivered, her emerald eyes wide in shock. For a moment there seemed such frustration and vehemence in Daisuke's tone that her fingers shivered on his back, the urge to withdraw from him rippling through her body. But the cream lady fought it back down. Daisuke would never hurt her, and though her phobia was ever-present, she made the effort to keep the physical contact with him as well as the mental. After the pause, her fingers continued to softly trace the metal wings, though her inverted jade orbs were now narrowed in on the young golden male's features.

" I... I don't know. I've never met one before... I only recall what I've been told."

Alaine! Came the memory voice, clear and crisp as if it had been spoken aloud, Alaine! How dare you breach our territory! Do you know what those mangy 'yotes would have done to you, had they caught you trespassing? They would have torn you apart, limb from limb, and drank your blood like the finest wine! You must promise me, NEVER to go there again!

She was silent for a moment, mulling over her father's words. He'd preached the satanical nature of the coyotes like a teacher, till the thought of his words had been burned into her young puppy brain. But he'd never told her of the cruelty of wolves before, and she wondered what would have happened had it been a coyote that had stolen her princess heart that night, not a wolf. She wouldn't have had Caillen, that's for sure... Immediately regretful of the idea, she blinked, returned her focus to Daisuke whom was describing his attainment of the strange back marking.

" How... Curious," Catching the end of his jest about his legs running away, she couldn't help but reflect the grin on the younger male's face, " That would have been a shame. You wouldn't be able to run after them!"

Content for a moment, she relaxed, and lay on her back beside him in the sand. Emerald eyes that had seen far too much and yet still contained their twists of innocence watched the leaves of the tree above them, twisting and fluttering in the light of the sun.

" Caillen asked of you, a few days ago," The memory made her smile, her soft melodic voice peaceful, " He wanted to know whether he would see the 'sun-colored sir' again." She twisted, propped her head up on one hand so the young mother could watch for his reaction, " He seemed to take quite a shine to you, Dai."

Speak think walk!

[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: This table is by Snake (alex). - *Beats with stick and runs away* NYU!!

I... I don't know. I've never met one before... I only recall what I've been told. the feo responded. The words she offered were of no use to him. He gave a small sigh. Sometimes I find the things someone tells to one to not be true. Though the lie could always be for the well being of another. the male spoke, half admitting the reason he was so rebellious about going wherever he wanted, no matter what danger be waiting for him. Plus, what was adventure with no danger anyways? Danger got the adrenaline rushing, and that's what Daisuke always craved. That adrenaline rush. How... Curious, That would have been a shame. You wouldn't be able to run after them! the feo spoke, and Daisuke giggled again. Exactly! I'd have to run on my hands! I'd have to learn to dos it though, that sounds like it'd be hard! the male exclaimed, still giggling lightly at his jokes.

The feo went ahead and laid on her side and relaxed a bit more. Daisuke moved onto his side, facing her, and put his head in his left hand and putting his right hand on his hip. His pierced audits were tilted towards her, and a silly grin still placed on his maw. Caillen asked of you, a few days ago, she started. Daisuke's mouth curved into a surprised 'o' shape as she continued. He wanted to know whether he would see the 'sun-colored sir' again. her words were gentle, peaceful. He liked her voice very much. His maw twisted back into a smile and his tail thumped against the sand softly. He seemed to take quite a shine to you, Dai. she then spoke. Aye, it seems he has. When you go back to your house, you tell him that I will come see him soon. When the snow falls, tell him. he spoke, nodding his head, and promising that he'd see the boy in winter. How old is Caillen now? When will he be celebrating his birthday, Miss Alaine? I want to celebrate it with him. the boy spoke, completely serious about wanting to spend time with the boy. The boy had no father, just like Daisuke had no father, so Dai could relate to him on a level, and maybe teach the boy a few things that Daisuke had learned from his father, like hunt, and tracking. Maybe it would be a learning experience for Daisuke as well, learning how to be pup friendly, (though he was pup friendly already) he could learn how a child's mind work differently from his own.

[/html]
[html]

OOC// *noms on stick* X3

His wise words were noted, but the mood lightened at the golden optime's jest, her emerald eyes widening with mirth at the idea of one learning to walk on their hands. Her soft, musical laughter mingled easily with his, the bell-like sound drifting out across the sand and ocean. When she spoke of Caillen, emerald eyes watched Daisuke carefully, measuring his reaction to the mention of her son. What she saw reflected in the man's sky-blue eyes pleased the young mother greatly, and she felt some of the burden that build like stone about her heart chip away. It was good to know that there was somebody else on this earth who cared whether or not they lived or died.

" I will, of course I will. He shall be much pleased to hear it, too."

She smiled prettily, jade eyes dancing at the other with jovial sparkles. When the snow falls. As if to herald it, her gaze was cast skywards - the heavens were clear and brilliant blue, not a cloud in sight to diminish their beauty. But she knew, as all creatures on this earth knew, that winter was coming. It was in the air, a thick layer of chill that had begun to descend. When leaves spiraled off of trees, and bird sang less of a morning, the wolves knew that winter was a'coming. To Daisuke's question, she made a soft humming in the back of her throat, eyes closing and a slight frown dimpling her young features as Alaine concentrated on adding up his years. How long had she been running for? That time seemed eternal, but in hindsight, it would only have been a few months.

" He is... Four months old. I don't know the day of his birth, but it was in the summer, when the air was humid and the grass green."

She smiled softly, but her eyes were hard and flat when she opened them again. Full of hurt, and sorrow. In the summer, when her life had ended, and Caillen's had begun. But the thought of her baby, her son, was enough to seep away that moment of pain from her emerald gaze, and when it returned to Daisuke, Alaine appeared merry again.

" Come back here, Daisuke, when the snow is falling, and we will be waiting under this tree for you. Again, in the summer, if you wish it, and we will feast and dance for my boy's first year of life."

The thought flushed her cheeks prettily, the too-young mother clearly pleased with the plans, her gaze still watching the other carefully. He had no family that she knew of, no pack, no ties or connections to hold him down. Would these promises be to binding for Daisuke's free soul? Would their next meeting never come?

Speak think walk!

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

I do believe in the light, raise your hands up to the sky
The fight is done, war is won, lift your hands toward the sun

I will, of course I will. He shall be much pleased to hear it, too. the feo responded. Then he shall officially be here. He nodded his head. Aye. he spoke, a smile still sitting on the male's golden maw. He is... Four months old. I don't know the day of his birth, but it was in the summer, when the air was humid and the grass green. the feo answered his question about how how the boy was. Daisuke couldn't believe that he was so young. Then again, Daisuke never was able to tell how old one was just by looking at them. The summer. Aye, a summer boy he is. I wonder how he will like the first snow of his. the male wondered. He remembered his first snow. It was one of the best times of his life. He loved the snow, but he loved to swim too, so the male could be considered as a summer boy just for that fact really.

The male watched the feo, her eyes were full or sorrow, hate, while she still held a smile on her maw. She must had been through a lot with the father of Caillen. It must have been hard to bear the child of someone whom hurt you so, but then have to raise the child that had resulted from the relationship. That child would always be a reminder of those painful days, and she had to live with it. He felt sorry for her. Though, she did have a wonderful son, and Daisuke was charmed by both Caillen and Alaine. He felt like he needed to be close by for them, just in case they needed him. He almost felt the same attachment to them that he did to Snake, though Snake's attraction was slightly more, for what reason, he did not really know.

Come back here, Daisuke, when the snow is falling, and we will be waiting under this tree for you. Again, in the summer, if you wish it, and we will feast and dance for my boy's first year of life. the feo offered, and Daisuke greatly accepted. He took Alaine's hand in his own and bowed his head lightly. Aye, m'lady. I shall be there. I promise you, no matter what. the male planned on keeping his promise, and he would make it to them, no matter if he had been brutally beaten or if he had been deathly ill. He'd make sure to be there. Listen, Miss Alaine. If you ever need anything from me, all you have to do it let the wind carry my name, and I will come. I promise you this. Okay? aye, he did promise this. Only to Snake did he promise this before, and he meant what he had said. Anything that was needed would be fulfilled if they just called him to action.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

toward the sun, toward the sun, the war is won
fight fight fight fight fight !

[/html]
[html]

OOC// :]

He took her hand, and Alaine let him, her emerald eyes watching the other carefully. He had been a boy when she'd met him, when he'd saved her life. A boy in a young man's body. But now, there was no doubt, that Daisuke was older and wiser than he'd been before, whether he knew it or not. Enchanted by his words, she felt the sorrow slip away, her hand twisting so that it could link fingers with his.

His next words speared straight to her heart. Overwhelmed, she felt the tears prickle hotly behind her eyes. Unable to fight them back, Alaine began to cry, truly cry, for the first time since she'd been raped. Silent sobs tore through her body, and the cream lady laughed at herself through the tears, her face twisted with both sorrow and immeasurable joy.

" O-of course you do, Daisuke. Thank you..."

This time, the smile was real, and it reached her glazed eyes and lit them up like sparkling emeralds. She believed him, she truly did, and it meant the world. Her hand tightened on his, while the other swiped away at the useless tears, embarrassed by her outward display of weakness. Thats what she'd always been taught tears were, a weakness, something that cowardly people shed. But right now, they felt... Right. She was allowed to cry, and nobody would stop her from expressing emotion again. Having composed herself, Alaine returned her attention to the golden youth, her other hand reaching out to rest on his cheek with the tenderness of a mother, or a sister. Thats what Daisuke had become to her, though neither of them knew it - Family, of a sort.

" Thank you," Her melodic voice was sturdier this time, not shaking with tears, " You've no idea how much that means to me and my son, Dai."

Watching him, she knew that he would keep his promise, come hell or high waters. If Daisuke was physically able, he would come to her if she called, if she needed him. Someday, Alaine feared, someday she would have to take up this promise of his. Someday she would need him - The mother's premonition sat ill in her gut for the briefest of moments, but her smile did not fade. Today was a good day.

Speak think walk!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: sorry for the shortness.

Look at the red red changes in the sky
Look at the separation in the border line

O-of course you do, Daisuke. Thank you... her words were so shaken up, and from her eyes came tears. But her maw held a smile. A true smile on her lips. He did not understand the complex feeling she was having at the moment, and he probably never would. The reason for that being that he was a male, and that he did not understand the whole being raped unwillingly thing. I mean, he had been raped, right when he came here actually, but he didn't understand that he was being raped. It didn't feel like it was a bad thing. So, he could never understand what she was going through as far as those feelings go. The male cocked his head, pierced audits tilting towards her, and a confused look appearing on his maw. Don't be sad Miss Alaine. the male spoke gently to the female and nodded his head.

Thank you, You've no idea how much that means to me and my son, Dai. she spoke after her tears had stopped. Again he cocked his head, her hand cupping his cheek. His tail wagged gently behind him, and he let a content whine escape from his maw. A smile rested on his maw as well. You're very welcome Lady Alaine. the male spoke, nodding his head again. It's my pleasure! I mean, who wouldn't want to do anything to help out a beautiful woman and her cute little son?! the boy asked, rhetorical really. He looked at the feo, ocean colliding with not sand, but the grassy plains. He held a smile. Miss Alaine... Find me a shell. Pick your favorite one that you find on the beach, and give it to me, and I'll make you something. Pick one for Caillen too. Or have him pick one, and give it to me next time you see me. Okay? the male asked, what he was to do with these shells is what he had done for Snake. He would make a necklace out of twine, though it would be different in color, length and design than Snake's was obviously.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

But don't look at everything here inside
And be afraid, afraid to speak your mind!

[/html]
[html]

OOC// OMG, necklaces! That is such a cool idea. I can't wait till we can haz plotz with Cai and Dai X3

Again, his jovial nature broke her momentary sorrow, and the crushing weight of memory was easily shoved from her chest by a buoyant laugh. Daisuke's irrepressible little quip made her blush prettily, but her gaze held his, a clashing of two brilliant colors. He would never know the terrible depths to her brilliant emerald, nor she the wondrous layers of his glorious blue, but right now the merry emotions were clear upon the surface of each hue.

When the golden-pelted youth's voice grew solemn, Alaine listened intently, her floppy ears pricked towards him. A soft ocean breeze toyed with the radiant copper curls about her face, and for a moment, the young mother's features lost the dragging look of mental age as she wondered at his words. Shells? Why would he want her to find shells?

Nonetheless, Alaine slipped from his grasp to stand. Brushing the sand from her creamy pelt with dainty but calloused hands, the young mother then stretched a palm towards the youth to help him to his feet.

" Come, help me look. You can find the best one for Caillen, and I shall spot a pretty one for me."

She began to wander across the sand, footpaws trailing slightly, a pleasant smile still warm on flushed features. Feeling young and vibrant again, much more her age than usual, Alaine spread her arms to let the wind rush about her body. It smelt of salt, and of Daisuke... Or maybe Daisuke just smelt of it. He was the ocean, she thought absently. Coming and going as he pleased, free and reckless and fun. Maybe he had a stormy side, but she'd yet to witness that. Emerald eyes flitted back to study the man/boy for a moment, her fingers toying with the smooth surface of a shell she'd just plucked from the sand.

" Daisuke?" Her soft, melodic voice was hesitant, " Have you ever wanted to, I don't know. Join a pack? What makes you like traveling alone?"

Speak think walk!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3 me either! I ish excited *dances*

I open up my head,
Inside I find another person's mind
I'm gonna take this chance I've got

Come, help me look. You can find the best one for Caillen, and I shall spot a pretty one for me. she spoke as she stood, her hand slipping from his own. He too stood up, though, he didn't realize her hand was out for him to be helped up on account that he was looking down at the ground the whole time he was getting up. Once he had seen the hand though, he cocked his head at it. He then proceeded t walk alongside the female, almost like a golden guardian to the feo as she carelessly let her fur be messed with by the wind. The wind too encased the male several times in an embrace that he liked to call his mother's. He liked to think that Sathra was the one whom would send by random breezes in attempt to hug her earthly son since she was in the heavens above, waiting for the moment when Daisuke could once again join them. Daisuke knew that it'd be a long time until he was able to be with his mother and father again, but he always did think that his father and mother were powerful enough to try and hug him, and even guide him at some points. He believed in it, so in his world, it was true.

Daisuke nodded his head to the feo, that silly grin still on his maw. His tail wagged behind himself as he started to scan the ground for a shell that would look good with the boy's muttled colors of his coat. Daisuke was looking for a blueish-gray shell for the boy. The feo too was looking for shells by this point, and the two had gone their separate ways for a moment before Daisuke ventured back close to Alaine. Why did he travel back? Well he just felt the need to be back at her side, so he wandered over like a lost puppy would to it's master.

Daisuke? Have you ever wanted to, I don't know. Join a pack? What makes you like traveling alone? she chimed towards him, and he cocked his head to her words. Not since Qixak. It wasn't that they were horrible to me or anything, I just don't think that there should be parts of land that one is not allowed to go on. I don't like packs because they claim the land as their own, when they can not control it. I like to travel alone because if I do not have one particular scent on my pelt, then I will not cause a pack troubles when I carelessly walk over borderlines. I want none to suffer for my own curiosities. the male explained, his voice was rather serious, though it still held a friendly overtone to it. His oceanic orbs looked to a shell that was perfect. It was blue but it also was mottled with greens and browns. He picked it up and looked for a hole with was conveniently already in the shell so he could put it onto a necklace. He looked to Alaine and smiled. This one looks good for Caillen. What do you think?

I run denying as we speak
Hiding my face among the weak
Some say their day is all away!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: *does excited boogie*

The golden boy walked beside her, his pelt awash with pale, clear light. The sun was slowly weakening, and as her eyes cast heavenwards, Alaine felt the tug of it. Winter was almost here, when the moon would be lord of the sky and the sun beholden of it's usual royal grace.

Perhaps, to an onlooker, the strange pair would be nothing but another youthful friendship. Careless with their trusts, childish with their innocence. But each had their scars, some on the outside, some on the inside. Emerald eyes watched Daisuke now, as the wind toyed with his drying hair, his eyes the brilliant blue of summer skies. Winter was coming, yes, but she would always find summer in his eyes. The damsel drifted, her soul peaceful and at rest in the presence of her friend. He was, perhaps, her guardian - The only other being on this world to look out for Alaine.

The collie woman listened to his reply, and nodded her head softly, age-old eyes of jade green staring across the ocean and into another life.

" I see your point... But if they've no land, what has a pack to claim? I've grown up very differently to you, Daisuke. I was bred to be a pretty denwife, to give my mate sons, to sing for his pleasure, to offer him my body and mind to own. And in return, he was expected to provide me with food, land, material... Things." She gestured uselessly. That world seemed so far away from the too-young mother and her troubles. Her gaze wandered to Daisuke again, studied him carefully for a moment, " I want you to teach my son these things that you know, when he is older. I will not have him grow up to be another land-hungering, treasure-hoarding male."

She pondered that a moment longer, before sighing and allowing the frown that dimpled her pretty features to be brushed away as if by the wind. Too many worried and terrors had prematurely aged her heart, and it showed in moments like these. Distracted by a glittering object in the sand, she almost missed Daisuke's grin, and instead turned to view the object he held outstretched.

" Oh, Dai... It's perfect," She took it gently from his hand, clawed fingertips twirling the beautiful blue shell as her emerald eyes went with with child-like awe, " He's just going to love it!"

She passed it back, beaming with pleasure. It was more important that they find something for Caillen - Perhaps Dai would bring it as a gift on his birthday, or the first snowfall they had discussed. Delighted with the thought, her emerald gaze dropped back down to the sand, unconsciously searching for that strange glittering she had seen before.

Speak think walk

[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3

He's a stranger to some
And a vision to none
He can never get enough,
Get enough of the one

I see your point... But if they've no land, what has a pack to claim? I've grown up very differently to you, Daisuke. I was bred to be a pretty denwife, to give my mate sons, to sing for his pleasure, to offer him my body and mind to own. And in return, he was expected to provide me with food, land, material... Things. she spoke. She was raised to be one whom was material. Daisuke liked to think as himself as naturalistic. He liked nature, and loved to frolic with no care in the world. He liked to chase rabbits, deer, etc. He loved the sunsets, and the sunrises on the beach, or in the mountains. He was meant to be an adventurer, and a keeper of peace. He didn't think he was meant for pack life, though he figured once he was older, like his father had been, he would settle down, have a family, and so on and so forth. For now, he was doomed to search the earth for what he wanted. What he wanted though was unclear to him, and only when he found that one thing that he wanted, he would be complete with his mission. Once he completed his mission, he was to be peaceful. The mission would be clear soon enough..He hoped. Do you think you could find happiness in all of those things? In materials? I always found them to tie me down to one place. Because I have no means to transport all the materials with me everywhere.. the nomad spoke to the female. And how can you enjoy the land, the nature when it is claimed by another? he asked, cocking his head, trying to understand where her mentality was.

I want you to teach my son these things that you know, when he is older. I will not have him grow up to be another land-hungering, treasure-hoarding male. she went on to speak. She wanted him to teach her son about living the way he lived. Daisuke didn't think he could really describe how he lived. He lived the way he wanted to. He lived in freedom. Packs to him were something that tied him to one spot, and he often did not like to be stuck in one spot. No matter what the circumstances be, he still was hesitant about joining a pack. Qixak had scared him out of packs. Not because the pack was horrible, no, but him having to protect a border from a measly loner was something he was against. That was that. Daisuke simply nodded his head to the feo. I will teach him what I can, Lady Alaine. the male spoke, again nodding his head and a smile still being plastered on his maw. Oh, Dai... It's perfect she spoke about the shell, and the male's tail wagged gently in the wind. She took the shell and examined it more before she spoke again. He's just going to love it! she exclaimed. Daisuke giggled lightly as the shell was handed back to him, and she went off looking for her own object for him to put onto a necklace for her.

Daisuke too looked to the floor, searching the sands to find something spectacular for the young woman. It had to be perfect, and the most beautiful for Alaine, since she was perfect, and one of the most beautiful, even if she was lacking in scars. Daisuke saw he beauty in her pelt, instead of the trophies that she held. He didn't understand if this was what he was supposed to be like all the time, or if he was just very attracted to her pelt, but he liked the feeling of liking her pelt. He almost wished his own was like hers, but then he realized that he would not be a golden dragon hatchling then. He would be a dog. His blood would not be pure wolf, instead tainted by the dog lines (like Daisuke knew what a dog was anyways) He didn't realize that if he was part dog, he would more than likely act much differently than he did now. He would probably be more attached to the land, and his instincts would run differently than the way they ran now. It made him wonder. What would it be like to not be him?

For a fortune he'd quit

But it's hard to admit
How it ends and begins
On his face is a map of the world!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I find it interesting that Alaine is healing Addison in a different thread. I wonder what would happen if she knew that Daisuke had been there when she fell o:
Also, I'm ready to start a Cai/Dai thread whenever you are, but I just have to warn you that my replies will be slooooow -> Clicky

Daisuke replied as she'd known he would, with the assurance that Caillen would be taught what the golden-pelted youth had to teach. Alaine settled with that bit of hope, deep in her mind, and let herself release a bit of the constant weight on her shoulders. Feeling as carefree as a pup, the beautiful collie woman sashayed gently as she walked, humming a soft but lively tune as emerald eyes scoured the sands for something of her own wearing.

The sun-boy seemed to be deep in thought, so Alaine left her temporary guardian to his musings and wandered aft, her footpaws leaving dainty little prints in the wake of waves. There, again, was that glittering on the sand - Frowning slightly, her humming stopped, and with a curious spark to inverted eyes the too-young mother crouched down to retrieve the object. When she rose to a stand, the glittering thing was held cautiously between two long claws of her thumb and forefinger. For a moment, the feo turned the small disk back and forth in the pleasant sunlight, admiring the way that it glinted and sparkled and how the small little etchings in it's sides seemed to glow with ancient whisperings.

" Dai? Come, look what I found!"

Her voice carried musically above the roar of the waves, and Alaine turned to show her findings to the young male with awe and confusion crossing her pretty features.

" What... What is it?" Her voice was hushed with awe and speculation, fingers still turning the small jade disk over and over in her ivory palm, " I've never seen writing like this before, not even in the old old 'human' books!"

With the look of co-conspirators, Alaine let her brilliant emerald eyes clash with his wild sky-blue again. Her face was full of wonder, as if the glittering object spurned her imagination. It felt strangely warm to the touch, and the cream lady held it out for Daisuke to take.

Speak think walk

[/html]