There something about the strangers lighting
[html]

For Pendzez

She had made a promise to teach Ty how to cook; now sadly she offered up to do the hunting so the catching would be slim if she was able to get anything good. She left her faithful hat at home, hung up on the nail at the head of her bed, as she moved deeper in the pack lands. She knew the pack had cattle and other names at the ranch but she would rather not touch them, winter was quickly approaching and Pontiac knew that food was going to be harder and harder to get till spring when new life would spring back into the lands. She lay down upon the ground waiting for the prey to come; she had passed these parts of the lands as she traveled back and forth around in the lands and had seen the marking of prey in these lands. She shifted her ears around as she heard something, she quickly rocked her body up into a stances where her paws where ready to go upon the first sight of an animal. She would make sure that there was at least something for meat in the stew, vegetable wouldn’t be an issue, she knew this was harvest season and there was some bond to be some late bloomers.
[/html]
Pendzez decided to go for a little stroll in the fields of the firefly. He had many things to go over in his mind. Xeris was having pups, which were due around the first week of December she reckons. He wanted to be a father, but it was being the father that was a problem. He had little experience from his father when Koexar fathered Pendzez, but only that little piece of experience. It looked like he would have to believe in himself and have faith in the spirits to help him.

Making his way further into the Firefly Fields, Pendzez picked up a scent, luckily of Phoenix Valley. He found that the scent was familiar, vaguely, but familiar. He looked around, finding nothing int he area. He went around to look again, however this time finding the source of the scent to a wolf on the ground, lying there, waiting for something. Pendzez walked up behind the wolf, or wolfess to be exact, saying, "Having fun?"
She flicked her ears, hearing the male come up be hide her, she would have to get some food for the stew later, now she wanted to talk. She stood up slowly as she turned around with a small smile, as she shook her head, with the slightest bit of a chuckle of the whole thought. ”Oh I hate to hunt, I’m really no good at it. I’m descent to where I can fend for my-self but for a larger pack like this I’m ever so horrid at this. “ She lowered her head as she gave a laugh and shook her head with a smile as she raised her head back up looking at the male with a warm hearted smile. ”How have you’ve been since we’ve last talked?” She gave her white and rusted brown tail a flick as she wrapped it around her front paws.
Pendzez listened to the troubles of the female, who he had spoken to sometime ago. He remembered it well. In an abandoned human bar that had a dance floor. She was drinking the alcoholic liquid that he had once before, but never really brought it into his life. She drunk it all, whilst dancing to the music that was coming from the machine that was playing it. The humans was an interesting race, making things that are so intriguing, some being useful today.

Pendzez looked at the female as she stood up and turned to him and smiled at him. Pendzez then searched his mind to figure out how long ago it was. "I guess it was a few months." he said, smiling back.
[html]

WC:326

It was kind and heartwarming to get a smile back, no matter what was going on, it was nice to get a smile back from someone, well unless you’re fighting them, and then well it was really creepy. Pontiac tried to always offer up someone a smile; she knew it was not the D'Angelo blood line in her that made her that way, she remembered her great-aunt Misery. That woman was a D’Angelo though and though, she had a love for her pack and a love for her mate. Many the being that hurt either run for their life, Misery would make sure they would pay for their price. It seemed her and her sister where the rejects of the family, she knew that…she didn’t go by the name, she had dropped it off and when she takes a mate she was going to take their name to get away from the bitterness that her birth name held.
Pontiac gave a nod, it had been a while since they had last talked, shame that she wasn’t in the right state of mind to enjoying talking to someone different that night, however she was an adult and didn’t do it often, and she had no children to watch over so she felt no shame in giving in to the sin of that nights. ”I hope you have been well since our last meeting?!” She questioned him, she knew he was of a higher rank then her, almost like her gatekeeper rank wise, but she had it in her to make sure that everyone was okay and was taken care off with in the lands that they all shared and lived in. ”Is there anything new going on in the pack lands?” Pontiac found her-self up at her house more often then what she thought she would when she agreed to move in with Ty…though she didn’t think she would get these sorts of feelings for him either.
[/html]
Pendzez was sort of the kind one, along with many others in the pack, including Pontiac. The white male knew about the kindness that the wolfess in front of him had. Where had she been in her absence? Pendzez didn't want to pressure to answer, so he didn't ask. Forcing information was just as bad as torture. He was good, not evil.

Time had past since the two last met, but Pendzez didn't dwell it. He wondered if they meant to meet, but he didn't dwell on things that happened or should have happened. "Yes, I have been well. You appear to be doing well yourself." Pendzez sat down upon the grass, gesturing his movements for the wolfess to do the same. "Things have been the same, but there are some changes. We have a new subleader and the land has been extended."