Star trails brushes
[html]

I've slept my day away >,< I guess no one tells you that happens while pregnant.

She made a promise to teach Ty how to cook; she wasn’t sure what would be the easiest of things to teach him other than a stew. She came back from her hunt with a buck and a female deer, she had hoped that there were enough bones and blood between the two heads that they could feed her and Ty, she knew there was enough meat, that wasn’t the issue. The female set about her work as she got into her sac and pulled out a sharp bone, and rope. Also grabbing a deep dish, she went outside and strung up the two deer from a tree with her rope as she cut open the neck of the buck and then roping the doe to the buck at the mouth, as she cut the doe’s neck.
Hours passed and the female had skinned the buck and doe, and had gotten most of the blood in the blood as she took that inside she came back out with another dish as she called the male as she went about cutting the meat off the animals. She had a plan for the fur, after all waste not, and want not. She had cut the heads off and chucked them to the side, she could use the antlers off the buck for objects around the house. The female had everything laid out inside the house, now all she had to do was start a fire and start added the vegetables for broth and she would fry up the meat with his help of course and they would have nice warm meal for tonight’s dinner.
[/html]
[html]
Ty had been out that day simply doing what he usually did, wandering the boarders, perhaps venturing out to other territories, and whatnot. But he had come back with a refreshed feeling, like he had retrieved something he hadn't had in months. Perhaps it was confidence, perhaps it was friends, perhaps it was something in between, but whatever it was, Ty knew he'd be out there again tomorrow, trying to get it back. He was walking back to the cabin with a sort of stride to his step, a bit bolder, a bit more knowledgeable then when he left, but not by much. Nevertheless, Ty was back in the Valley now, for perhaps a nice caught deer or something, and then some rest.

However, Ty stopped when something filled his nostrils, not the smell of fire or cooking, but the smell of meat was definitely in the air. Someone nearby had made a fresh kill, but who? What confused Ty more was that the smell got stronger and stronger as he got to his house. Had Pontiac been hunting while he was out? A view of his house answered that question, he could see the hanging carcasses all cut up and skinned for the meat, something Ty had never really done. Whenever he made a kill, Ty had always simply ate the creature, which intrigued Ty, he'd never thought about cooking deer before, but he had heard from some wolves it was delicious. He turned his stride to a fast walk for the rest of the way home before opening the door with a friendly grin on his face. "Pontiac, I'm home!" He called before he walked in, when he did find her in the house, he asked "Did you do all the hunting by yourself here?"
[/html]
[html]

She didn’t mind working on the feast that she was going to teach him how to make, she didn’t mind staying around the cabin and just watching over the house, it was all things that she was really enjoying and she hadn’t found a way to mess it up. She flicked her ears hearing the golden male come into the house, she turned around to see him come up to her, she gave him a warm smile as she dropped her hands and crossed them in front of her, as she shook her head. ”No of course not! I had some help, I have no issues admitting that when I finally find someone to start a life with, I can hope they can hunt as well as you…for the pup wouldn’t be able to eat off what I caught. I can cook, but hunting…not where I’m good at.”She gave a laugh as she turned back around running the knife over a cloth whipping it clean of any blood or meat that could still be on it from cutting up the meat.”So how was your day?” She lowered her head with a happy sigh as she took the bowl of blood and the bowl of meat and headed towards the door as she stopped looking over her shoulder with a wink.”Ready to learn how to make some stew? I did promise to teach you!”
[/html]
[html]
Hearing Pontiac's explanation on how she got the catch, Ty smiled warmly and walked over to the counter to get a better look at the meat. "Ah...I see..." he said with a small nod as he got a good look at the meat. While the two deer weren't overly fat or plump, they were certainly plentiful in meat to eat, even the view of the red slabs made Ty lick his lips in hunger. Although Ty did not feel too hungry when he got here, seeing all this food certainly made him hungry now.

Hearing her ask him about cooking made his ears perk up again, she was going to teach him how to cook already? Ty could only grin and nod excitedly about the opportunity to learn something new. "Yes...yes I would love to learn how to cook!" He stated as he walked over to the sink. From what he had guessed, he needed to be somewhat sanitary to help with the cleaning, so he managed to wash up a little, wiping the dirt and such form his hands before turning to the tan female and dry off his hands. throwing the towel into a washing bin nearby, he asked "Alright, what exactly would you like me to do Pontiac?" he then heard a loud rumbling, at first he did not know what it was, but by the time it rumbled again he had realized it was his stomach. It was just coming to him now that he hadn't really eaten anything all day. "We might have to work quickly though, or my mind and stomach are going to start disagreeing with each other." He added with a chuckle.
[/html]