Secret Santa Exchange 2009!
[html]
Secret Santa Exchange 2009!

Secret Santa Exchange is back again! Just as with every other year, we're doing the Secret Santa Exchange - a chance to give and receive tableset gifts all around. :3

What's This about?!

Basically, you leave the information for one of your characters; name, appearance, anything of that nature. After everyone has signed up that would like to participate, we'll take the names of each person and give them out to another person randomly to make a set. During this time you don't let the person know that you're doing their set and then, once you finish, you post it up in the thread we create for it to give them their gift. Big Grin

HOMG What do I need to do?!

All we need is some information!

Character the set is for:
Appearance: (Including eye color, fur color, fur pattern, special markings)
Extras: Any jewelry?
Specific things you'd like for your set? (size, lyrics, etc.)
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail?

Gosh that's neat!

We're giving ten days for sign ups and afterward this thread will be closed and names will be handed out December 12th. Once all names are handed out we'll open a thread so that gifts can be dropped off and picked up. Have fun!

An important notice!

Because it is unfair for neglected players, participants who don't finish their part by January 2nd will be temporarily banned from participating in contests and other events until they complete their part.

[/html]
[html]Character the set is for: Alaine Winters
Appearance: Clicky :3
Extras: Her bandanna! It's on the image above (optional)
Specific things you'd like for your set: Lyrics - "Your reflection is a blur, Out of focus, In confusion"
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info: PM me here, please[/html]
Character the set is for: Rikka de le Poer
Appearance: Golden-yellow eyes, light golden fur with traces of gray along her head, back, shoulders, and ribs. Rough reference in her profile and also sample avatars in her detailed profile
Extras: Nope!
Specific things you'd like for your set? No table wider than like 440px, as for lyrics any 60's hippie music works for her (ex. The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Who, Simon and Garfunkel, etc.)
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM to my Savina Marino account
Character the set is for: Cotl
Appearance: Rusty base, white toes, black back, black chin, white tipped tail. Red and blue eyes(both of his eyes are red AND blue). REFERENCE- the only thing id doesn't include is his newest tattoo on his stomach.

Extras: Has several piercings including a nipple ring, zero gauges in base of his ears, two 8-gauges in both ears-midway, a surface tongue piercing, nape piercing, a brow piercing(right side), and a lip ring on his left side. He also has a tattoo on his inner thigh that says "Fuck Me" done by himself, and he has a skull tattoo on his belly button done by Kaena Lykoi. He also wears studded bracelets on both of his wrists.
Specific things you'd like for your set?: Here's some Lyrics that you can choose from:
But sometimes the shit just seems
everybody only wants to discuss me
So this must mean I'm dis-gus-ting
But it's just me, I'm just obscene
No I'm not the first king of controversy

------
Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me
I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me

-------
I am the mastermind
It's just a problem of mine
It's like columbine
Co-lum-bine

Your time has come
Kiss it all good-bye
Your time has come
Kiss it all good-bye

I am the mastermind
Underline mastermind
Until your pencil breaks

I am the mastermind
Just like a suicide
Your Credit has been denied
De-nied

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out?: PM Daisuke or Cotl
First of all, Erin, I looooove you even more now! The Who = <3 that no one knows. ;-;

Anywho!

Character the set is for: Princess Chance
Appearance: She's small for her age, and her fur pattern is similar to that of an average timber wolf, with the exception of a slightly darker gray tint to her muzzle. Her eyes are a vibrant golden hue. See her profile for her current collection of avatars. =D
Extras: Nothing in particular.
Specific things you'd like for your set? Tables between 300 and 425 pixels, please, give or take a few. . . And I'd love it if the image faded into the background color for the text.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM to my Vigilante account, please!
Character the set is for: Leroy
Appearance:Here
Extras:
Specific things you'd like for your set? 350-400 width. Simple scheme. "Define your meaning of war.."
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out: PM please :3
Character the set is for: Snake
Appearance: He is a coyote. Sandy-gold fur, lighter underbelly, with a patch of dark brown that goes down his back. Olive green eyes. Pretty formidable. Scar across his ribs on the right side. There are many examples and references in his profile!
Extras: He has his bandanna that he wears, but I don't require it on his avatars. XD So it's not necessary!
Specific things you'd like for your set? I'd enjoy a table somewhere from 350-425px width. Nothing else, really.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM is fine with me.
[html]Character the set is for: Kaeface :O

Appearance: Click me. All kinds of reference sheets and crap there. Honestly, she can be a difficult character to get perfect, what with all of her scars, so don't fret about them too much. :3 Abstract avatars showing some teeth or just one eye would work by me!

Extras: Just her tattoo. :o Pictured underneath my avatar over thur. XD

Specific things you'd like for your set?

- Size: 300-400px

- Colors: Avoid pink completely and orange in high doses, prz. D: Kae goes well with steely grays, sickly yellows, and blood reds. ;3 Those are just suggestions, though. Have fun other than the two colors I don't like too much. XD

- Fonts: Georgia 12px, Trebuchet MS 13px, verdana or arial 11px. <3

- No signature for my set, please. D: I like my simple text signatures. <3

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out?: PM works by me. :O

Also, if you guys end up with an odd number or someone who drops out before their set is complete, I'd be willing to make more than one set of gifts to make sure nobody's slighted. Big GrinD

[/html]
Character the set is for: Razekiel Lykoi
Appearance: See description in his profile.
Extras: Jewelry:
--eyebrow ring, right
--right ear: two buds on top, one at bottom on outside of ear
--left ear: two buds on top
Specific things you'd like for your set?: Tables not scrolling, and within 300-375px wide pleeease. ^^; Also, he's a hippie, so go crazy with happy colors or hippie-esque things!
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM please, to Jefferson. Smile
Character the set is for: Emwe Soul
Age: 1 year in January. Feel free to make his stuff with him as an adult, it's allright
Appearance: Timber wolf markings, coloration mix between his mother's warmer colors and his dads chocolate brown. Sheet: http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/s...ler_trans-1.png You don't have to use the exact colors on it, of course. 'Tis just a sheet.
Extras: no extras
Specific things you'd like for your set: Not too narrow (330px is around my minimum). Lyrics you can add if you feel like it fits, but it's not a must:
"The more I get to know
The less I find that I understand"

"I trust to love and then I find you never really felt the same"

"I survived against the will of my twisted folk"

"Terrible sting and terrible storm
I can tell you the day we were born"

Send info to: PM to my Dawali Amara account
Character the set is for: Strelein von Rosnete
Appearance: please check my extended profile here
Extras: again, please check the aforementioned link.
Specific things you'd like for your set? I would like it to be 400 pxls max, though any lyrics are fine. Smile
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? pm is good]
Character for the set: EchoWolf
Appearence: Dark Gray wolf, Brown eyes, and red markings on his coat.
Extras: Got non!!
Specific things? :500 pxls, with any lyrics.
Where should we send the secret santa exchange info when names are handed out: E mail
Character the set is for: Larkspur D'Angelo
Appearance: Large black wolf with random patches of bleached out fur. By this point, parts are starting to turn that very pale blonde color--some are still the ugly black+bleach orange. Orange eyes. Has a ton of crazy white scars/tattoos on his forearms of runic symbols and foreign language (optional, it's kind of crazy).
Extras: Nada.
Specific things you'd like for your set: I'd love some sort of abandoned-town, desert-ish scene. Especially like an old-school gas station. :] Text - "This is Desperation. Everything out here is Can Tah and Can Tak. And don't you forget it."
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info: PM Gabriel de le Poer.
[html]Character the set is for:
Sylvie Ciel

Appearance:

Basic Look.
Adult Look.
Advanced Coat Look.

Extras:
Her Dress! She wears it as both a dress in Optime and a Bandanna in Lupine. (Optional.)

Specific things you'd like for your set:
Lyrics - "When you look at me, I can touch the sky."

Flowers, sky images, other various things that look befitting of Sylvie... |D *Not very Picky.*

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info:
PM Me Here. :3[/html]
Character the set is for: Pontiac D'Angelo

Appearance: (Including eye color, fur color, fur pattern, special markings)[html]x,x[/html]

Extras: Old ragged cowboy hat that she tends to have on in Optime forum.

Specific things you'd like for your set? Please no wider then 350 pixel width. Any thing you find fitting for her from the song Season of Love from Rent.

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM please!
Character the set is for: Urma
Appearance: Information in her profile.
Extras: Just a necklace and a sunflower, also mentioned in her profile, but those are not a must.
Specific things you'd like for your set? Nothing too narrow; Usually a 350-375px table is okay for me. As for lyrics, I'd like something like:

I need to taste the warming glow
Of your medicating hands
I know I'm ready for your love
I just don't understand it

or

You look so fragile I could break
But I try to hold myself
Together for the both of us
But in truth I'm just as scared

Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM would be awesome-sauce.
Character the set is for: Ayita
Appearance: Crystal blue eyes
http://lizychan.deviantart.com/art/Ayita-color-138474941
Extras: Any jewelry? Braclet on left wrist and thick silver chain on neck
Specific things you'd like for your set? nothing too wide I like thinner tables

Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take a gun, and count to three
I’m sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go

[Chorus -- JustJared.com]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

Say a prayer to yourself
He says close your eyes
Sometimes it helps
And then I get a scary thought
That he’s here means he’s never lost

As my life flashes before my eyes
I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life

OR

I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it's free
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad, your bad romance

I want your loving and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
(Oh-oh-oh--oh-oooh! )
I want your love and
All your lovers' revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? AIM, PM over board, E-Mail?
PM
[html]Character the set is for: Marishka
Appearance: Always in Optime* form Marishka is approximately 5'6" with long mahogany auburn hair, lilac eyes and "pretty" if not "striking" rather than beautiful features. Her body is thin and lightly muscled with just a touch of feminine curvature that she will eventually develop into. Her fur is a golden auburn, varying in shades from the lightest upon her underbelly and the darkest along her spine, with mahogany highlights that seem to glitter and move when bathed in sunlight. She has been described as fox-like more then once due to her short stature, sharp features and coloration─as well as her deceptive nature─though no one has ever said so to her face without consequence. *If you can't make a set with her as an Optime that's fine. Smile
Extras: She has scars mainly along her upper arms and sides, also a scar across the right palm of her hand. She prefers the modesty of clothes in the form of a black tank top and jean short-shorts. She has a knife in a outer pants sheath that is always attached to her shorts, along with the bone of an index finger which she keeps on a necklace, close to her heart.
Specific things you'd like for your set? Ocean/pirate theme or evil sadistic knife theme, your choice. Not sure about lyrics, I might add some here later but if not feel free to chuck whatever onto the table.
Where should we send your Secret Santa Exchange Info when names are randomly handed out? PM me over board please.[/html]