*Dancing In The Streets*
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC+ 500

Stopping the warrior took in a deep breath before strutting into town. This was his home away from home. If the friendly giant ever was forced to leave Crimson Dreams he would probably feel lost attempting to pick a new pack to live in and would probably spend most of his time here in the city of Halifax.. The only pack he really ever visited before was Phoenix Valley back when his mother took residence there. Silently he noted he would have to visit the other packs, make some more connections. Sure he knew a few people here and there. Heath and Heaven were hiding over in some Cour Des something pack. Geneva and his sister Addison where in the Valley. Ember was apparently with some tribe stationed fairly close to them, though she probably didn't remember him.

The old broken roads where the humans once rode monsters down where now nothing but moss and cracks making the walk gentle on his feet as he headed towards the area of town he knew best, a street of shops filled with goods and best of all, his music store. He had locked up the place last time with a few chains and old locks he had found in a conveniently places lock shop down the road. He didn't want people to take the fine collection of music he had found here along with so many memories. He missed coming to the city it had been months since his last visit. There was a certain air about this street that made him feel comfortable. Finally reaching the music shop he shifted his backpack off of his shoulders and pulled out a bundle of keys, unlocking a series of three locks in a row before returning them to the bag and entering the store.

Looking around he was pleased to see that nothing had been touched. Everything remained in its perfect condition in its perfect spot. Glancing in the mirror behind the counter he smiled at himself, god was he becoming quite the wolf. His muscles where well trimmed, his hairs where growing out for the winter making him look even larger then his already monstrous summer self. The fohawk on his head was spiky and trimmed to the perfect size. Not bad looking at all, in fact he was quite handsome. Turning away from his image he placed down his backpack, sword, and violin on the counter. Quickly he opened the case containing the rich chocolate violin only to place it upon a broad shoulder. Touching the bow lightly against the strings he began to play a soft sweet tune, the same way he always did when he thought about his past and the people he loved. The tune floated in the air and clung tot eh wings of near by flying birds. The sound was a comfort to himself, a reminder that everything would be okay. Life had never been easy and parenthood would probably drive him insane but he would push on and with a little help from his pack mates raise two successful children.

[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC:Table by Alex (snake)

Daisuke had gotten stuck with a kitten. Yes. A kitten. The cat had been stuck in the music store that they had gone by to see if they had any guitars (and while they had a drumset, some trumpets, and other instruments) and instead of getting a guitar, he found a kitten that was hungry, and what seemed like lost. Plus the feline had been overly friendly, and seemed to want to be best friends with the already two best friends. (or at least, Snake was Daisuke's best friend, he was unsure of if it was the other way around) It was almost hard to believe that Daisuke knew how to care for another though. When he handled the feline, he was extra careful, and gentle with his touch. When you think of someone whom was always as excited that Daisuke was, you'd think it'd be hard for them to care so much for another, and how gentle and loving they could be. It was almost like they were a completely different person.

The little black and white tuxedo feline sat upon his master's shoulder, napping on his strong shoulders as the male walked. Daisuke figured he might as well keep the feline with him since the male did not have a real home. He had gone to Halifax though, again in the last two days and was looking around on his own for a guitar, and some supplies for the cold nights that were rolling in on his cave. The male was quick on his feet though, his wounds long become scabbed, and some even scars already. His feet took him down a street that Snake and he did not go down. It was slightly more downtown than they had gone, and from a far, he had seen a large wolf enter a building. Audits pricked, but he made no sound to make him noticeable before the beast entered the building. Daisuke wanted to know what the male was doing, where he was going into. The male quickened his pace slightly, making sure to go slow enough to the feline not to fall from his shoulders, but faster than the leisurely gait he had before.

It only took a few more minutes until he had come up onto the store. This one was rather cleaned up, not destroyed like the one that Snake and he had found. Daisuke looked in the window and saw the large male looking at himself in a mirror. Daisuke knew about them by now, just because he had found one and looked at his tattoo. The male then went to the door, and pulled it open. He only stuck his head in though and he looked to the other male. Hey dude, mind if I come in? he asked, his maw holding a friendly smile on it.

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 300+

He missed this feeling. The music twisting around him, filling him up inside with such emotions making him feel like he would explode if he didn't let it out the only way he knew how, letting the music take his emotions and float away. It felt so good to relax like this, no pups, pack to take care of. Nothing in the world existed except him, his music, and his shop. A new smell filled his lungs as he took a calming breath. He didn't stop playing though, the smell was not of anywhere specific but of the city mostly. The stranger must not belong to a pack so hopefully he would just pass by. His luck however was not in his favor. A golden eye opened just in time to see a strange yellow male stick his head through the door and ask if he could come in.

Jazper smiled as best he could, there was no reason to me hostel even if this male has shattered his one moment of peace in the world. The stranger was a little strange looking, piercings had never been a favorite thing of the warriors but he did know people enjoyed to show off a little bit of themselves, just like he did with his tattoo. “Course, come on in.” He encouraged as he walked towards the door and opened it the rest of the way with one large coal colored hand. Sizing the new comer up his smiled widened. He sure was a unique looking fellow with an oversized tattoo of some sort of wings on his back. The golden male was however, quite puny in size. Average in height sure, but he looked like he was just skin and bone compared to Jazper's well giant stature and well toned muscles. “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Friends call my Jaz.”

[/html]
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">

Course, come on in. the male responded as the giant came up and opened the door for him. Daisuke felt tiny compared to him, considering he himself was only about seven feet. Audits threatened to fall back against his head submissively, out of just random nature. They however stayed on top of his head and perked towards the big coal male. Why, Thank you, dear sir. he spoke, nodding his head and giving a little giggle. I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Friends call my Jaz. the male then spoke to Daisuke. It's a pleasure. My name is Daisuke Ghanjai-Urahazu. Everyone calls me Dai, or Daisuke. he spoke, shrugging the opposite shoulder that the feline had been leaning it's head on.

You look like you know about some music, yeah? I've been trying to find myself a guitar, and learn some more about that. he got to the point, as soon as he had seen the various instruments that lined the walls he knew that the male had something to do with some of these if not all of these. If he was lucky, he would be able to get a guitar from him. Daisuke still had a few necklaces and bracelets for trade he guessed if it came to that. He didn't have many pieces of jewelry that looked like a male would wear them. He only had one flat chain and a dog tag with a chain as well (it had no engraving either) but the rest were more for the females. Maybe he could trade for a guitar somehow. Just maybe.

[/html]
[html]

“Dai it is.” He agreed with a nod of his own. “I like the tattoo.” It was a little large and eccentric for his own conservative liking but it was alright and at least it was something to say. The golden male sure was a confident and energetic fellow. It wasn't until the stranger introduced himself and shrugged a shoulder that Jazper realized there was some sort of strange creature sleeping on him. He raised and eyebrow and he took in the critter, it sure was small. “Who's your friend?” He questioned pointing a finger to his companion. The ebony male remembered briefly being told as a pup that some wolves liked to keep animals as their companions but not in the way Phoenix Valley kept cattle for later food, but just as a friend. The idea intrigued him, perhaps he would have to seek out a companion for himself one the pups got a little older and started to explore by themselves. The mere thought of them walking around the territory alone sent a shiver down his spine.

As the conversation turned to music his ears became erect and his attention now remained on the slim golden male. Of course he knew a thing or two about music. After all, he had read many books on the subject and was standing in a music store that he personally took care of. Diasuke mention his need of a guitar, not bothering to directly just ask for one. Rolling his own golden orbs he started towards the back of the shop motioning for his new acquaintance to follow. “Got some in the back.” Passing between the shelves of music the warrior turned into an extra room. Instruments of all kinda lined the walls, most of which where behind locked glass windows. He stopped in front of the two rows of guitars. The bottom row was lined with different colored acoustics which the top row had guitars he had deemed useless as the made a pathetic quiet sound. “You can take your pick, I've got my own collection back at Crimson Dreams.”
[/html]
[html]

Dai it is. I like the tattoo. the male complimented. Daisuke smiled, and his tail wagged rather quickly. He bounced up and down a bit and giggled. Why thank you Jaz! It took a really long time to finish. But I loves how it came out! he spoke as he wiggled his body. Who's your friend? he then asked, pointing at the napping kitten. He had forgotten the feline, whom was napping seconds before Daisuke started to bounce. It was then the kitten woke up and held onto Daisuke's shoulder for his little life. Daisuke stopped wiggling and looked back to Jazper. Oh, this is Schwarz. He's a kitty. I found him here in Halifax like....Yesterday. the male spoke excitedly, his head nodding and his oceanic orbs looking back to the feline and his own two mismatched "Watermelon" eyes (pink and green). Daisuke wondered if he was blind in his pink eye or not, but it didn't seem like the feline was, so he didn't know why the feline's eye was tinted pink.

Got some in the back. the male spoke, and Daisuke was really excited as the male had motioned for him to follow. His tail wagged rapidly behind him, though he made sure to watch to make sure he didn't knock anything over. Daisuke followed the male into the back room, where there were many different acoustic ones. None were electric. Daisuke didn't know much of a difference between the electric and acoustic though since he had never heard an electric. You can take your pick, I've got my own collection back at Crimson Dreams. the male offered, and Daisuke let out a small yip of excitement as he looked at each guitar. He was first to come up to a standard wooden, brown guitar with a strap on it. Daisuke tried the guitar on, and strummed it lightly. He played the few chords that Mew had taught him before he took it off and put it down gently. He did the same to a red one, a blue one, yellow, and green. His eyes were on the red one when he had finished dealing with them. He picked up the red one again and then smiled. This one is best. It feels like it is. the male spoke, smiling softly a happy sigh coming from his maw. You totally rocked my world right now, bro. Thanks so much! he spoke, wanting to throw his hands around the male, but he didn't, on the account that he figured his arms wouldn't be able to fit around the male. If you don't mind me asking, you said Crimson Dreams. What's that? Where's that at? the male asked curiously to the male.

[/html]
[html]

This golden male was full of energy, perhaps too much for Jazper's taste. The knight was use to the members Crimson Dreams, most of which were fairly laid back. The comment on the tattoo seemed to serve its purpose but left the coal male all the more confused as to how a person could be so flamboyant. “You should meet a guy named Strelein. You two would hit it off.” The first and only time Jazper had met with Strelein had left him feeling the same as he was now, confused and bewildered at a creature so talkative. It made him have some pity for Lucifer for having to deal with himself as a pup, knowing that he too had once been so curious and talkative. However, that habit had been broken fairly quickly. His eyes returned once again to the creature on Daisuke's shoulder. So, that was what a cat looked like in real life. Of course he had seen pictures and the odd glimpse of a wandering cat in Halifax but never one so close. “Nice to meet you Schwarz.” He said with a light laugh.

Standing silently he watched as the golden male tried various guitars and began to wonder just how long this would take. While he waited his mind wandered to Ghita, Sophia and Aro. A small smile grew on his lips as he began to brainstorm what they would be doing today. Maybe they were visiting Uncle Kansas and Aunt Savina or perhaps they were just playing in the play room. Large ebony ears perked up as the males hyper voice startled him from his thoughts. The question of Crimson Dreams brought the smile right back to his lips. “Crimson Dreams is my packs name. Were actually quite the ways south from him in comparison to some of the other packs but I enjoy the city.” Motioning for the male to follow him Jazper started back towards the main entrance of the store only to sit on the front desk. “I've lived there since I was a pup and now I have my own pups Sophia and Aro there.” His smile grew as he talked about his daughter and son, a fathers pride swelling up in his chest. “If you ever need some music or new strings I have quite the collection of things back home.” Not only did he have music and guitar strings but he had weapons of all sorts, instruments of all kinds and various gems and treasures from ships, jewelry stores, and homes.

[/html]
[html]
James made this sexy table <3
OOC: I've been trying to write a reply for this thread forever. I'm really sorry about the wait. SSWM: 409

You should meet a guy named Strelein. You two would hit it off. He'd have to remember that name. Strelein. Daisuke smiled, and giggled lightly. Ya' think so? I'll have to be on the look out for him. the male spoke, his tail wagging gently. Nice to meet you Schwarz. the male spoke to the feline, whom in turn, mewed back at the male. The feline was smart, even for a kitten, and even Daisuke was curious to how the feline could understand the two, but not be able to speak back to them. Daisuke also didn't understand how he was able to comprehend what the wolvens were speaking, but the world worked in mysterious ways did it not? Daisuke smiled to the other male and nodded his head.

The other male followed Jazper as he motioned that they go back to the front. Crimson Dreams is my packs name. Were actually quite the ways south from him in comparison to some of the other packs but I enjoy the city. the male spoke to him. Daisuke nodded his head. So far there was Inferni, Crimson Dreams, Dahlia De Mai, and Cour Des Miracles. Oh, and Phoenix Valley. He knew that there was one more pack... He thought about it and then snapped his fingers as he thought about it. Aniwaya was the last one. So he knew all the packs now. Daisuke smiled. I like the ocean a lot. She's so beautiful. And now I can play music to her with this guitar. Many thanks to you Jazz. the male spoke, his tail wagging gently as he followed the male to the front of the shop. I've lived there since I was a pup and now I have my own pups Sophia and Aro there. the male went on to speak. He's got pups too. Daisuke felt young compared to a lot of others, since they were all saying that they now have a family and a pack. Daisuke tried to imagine himself, but he just couldn't at the moment. Maybe a little later on. If you ever need some music or new strings I have quite the collection of things back home. the male's voice pulled Daisuke out of it and back into the world. "I would love you meet your pups some time. I'm sure they are beautiful little babies! I mean, their names alone are soooo beautiful." he spoke, his maw holding a smile, his tail wagging. "And, if I do need you, should I just come call you at the borders, or just go to your house?" the male asked, not really sure why he was asking, simply because he figured that he wouldn't respect the borders anyways. He simply could find the scent of the male and follow it to where it led to.

"Daisuke likes to speak."

[/html]