On the shores of strange lands
Character name: Laidaria Koli
Birthdate: February 22nd, 2008
Luperci: Verto
Species: Black Timber (wolf)
Initial post:

The cold water beat against the she-wolfs body, tossing her around like a ragdoll. She tried fighting, to keep her legs kicking, but what was the point? She had been fightin to stay alive for days it seemed. With no food and no water, the womans body was failing, the hot sun didnt help either, beating down on her skin like a falling boulder.

I swear if i get out of this, I'm going to kill them all.... She thought to herself, the crew she meant. The morons led a mutiny and threw her overboard. Another wave crashed into her and the current tugged roughly at her feet. She sucked in a breath of air and let the current pull her under. She waited patiently till the next wave would bring her back up, but this time it didnt. She quickly panicked and tried to fight her way to the surface, to do anything to keep the water from entering her lungs.

She kicked and kicked but only seemed to get deeper. She fought to keep her breath, her lungs burning from the action. Finally she couldnt fight it any more, the sea water filled her lungs and she stopped kicking. The water pushed her around into darkness. She slowly began to lose conciousness, but the last thing she could feel was what she thought was the soft sand and warm sun. I must be dead... was her last thought before slipping into unconciousness...
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... essban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hey there. =D 672 words.

######Once again, Princess had been keeping to herself as of late; there did not seem to be anything interesting for her to do. She wanted to see Haven again, of course, but she was beginning to realize the possible complications of their relationship. . . Namely, the pack situation. She could never leave her brother again, and she did not think that Haven would leave his pack to return here. Truthfully, Princess was a little bit afraid that she was going to grow even more attached to Haven and that they could not find a way to be together, and she feared how much that would hurt. They had to find a way to be together, if their relationship kept growing and moving forward at the rate it was. Unfortunately, she just could not think of a way for this to happen, unless she convinced her brother to move to Haven's pack. That would never happen; Ares would not happily find a way for his sister to be with the one who had defowered her in a way he disapproved of, and she also could not expect him to leave Mati, knowing how her brother felt for the larger girl. Oh, it was troublesome, indeed.

######To go along with her seclusion and worries about her relationship with Haven, Princess was beginning to feel that urge again. No, not the urge that she had fulfilled with the Knight from the miracle pack. It was the same urge that had made her leave her brother when they were so much younger. Princess wanted to seek out Tokyo once more. She supposed what she wanted was to find out how her mother had been handling her absence, or if she had even noticed that her daughter was gone. Did she know the truth, or was she still living the lie that Princess had spun with Cercelee? Unless the Rosea had told her mother the truth, which she did not find likely at all, then she knew that her mother would still think she had been kicked out of the pack. If that was the case, why had her mother not come looking for her yet? She didn't want her mother to find her, she did not think, but she wanted her to try. Princess wanted to know that her mother still cared. Despite everything, she still had some form of absurd love for her mother, and still wanted her adoration, just to be away from her as well.

######The air was crisp, as it had been now for quite some time, the heavier aspects of winter approaching soon. Walking with her arms crossed beneath her chest, Princess' hair moved around her face heavily, annoying her, though it was something she could expect from walking on the beach. It was only as she got closer to the water did she notice the wolf in the waves thrashing about, and for a few moments, the girl stood there, staring in bewhilderment. What was she doing? Princess almost shook her head and walked away, but then it dawned on her that the wolf had not resurfaced the last time, and that maybe there was something wrong. Shrugging out of her dress, the girl half-folded it and put it on the sand, taking a moment to shift into her lupus form. She didn't know what she was going to do, she realized as she raced into the water, waves crashing against her legs, but she certainly wasn't going to let something bad happen if she had seen it begin. She was closer to where she had last seen the wolf go under now. "Are you okay?" she yelled into the water uselessly. Really, what else was she going to do? She lowered her face into the water, jaws open and ready to snap and pull at any skin beneath her teeth - preferrably, the back of the neck - to drag the wolf out of the water if she could manage to. She had to try to do something, didn't she?

Table by Erin!
[/html]
Sorry it took so long to respond, my computer crashed. D: oh and thank you for letting me know ^.^

Darkness surrounded the she-wolf, her cold body not wanting to move. She tried to suck in air but the darkness constricted her throut, that or it was the icy water which had filled her lungs only moments ago. She tried to move but her mind seemed to be the only thing that was working. Her limbs had all gone numb and her muscles seemd to freeze. She finally managed to open her eyes, but saw nothing, only blackness. Laidaria quickly closed them and tried to scream, trying to make herself see anything, anything that would let her know what was happening. However, when she opened her eyes, a different scene was before her and big azul eyes met her gaze. The little pup she had met only weeks ago was now before her. The darkness was gone and the girl was sitting on soft forest grass in the afternoon sunlight. Her fur glisened in the light like the saphire that hung around Laidarias neck. A look of meschief crossed the girls face as she studied the she-wolf. Who probably looked terrible, but when Laidaria looked at herself, she looked perfectly fine, if not, then better. Her gazed turned back to the giggling pup, hard and cold.

"Run into alittle trouble did we?" the wolfess tried to tell the girl to shut up but it seemed that her vocal chords didnt wish to work either. The girl giggled and continued, "Well no worries, your almost there anyways." Laidaria tried to mouth to the pup-girl "where?". Rendall, the pup, cocked her head to the side and squinted as the female mouthed it again. "Oh, that place I told you about, the souls territories, your really close to there I'm sure." Laidaria looked around but only saw the forest before her. She tried to get up and walk around but no luck came to her. Obviously amuzed, the pup got up and danced lightly around the female giggling. "You wont be here much longer, just remember to deliver the letter i gave to you. Dont forget the wolfs name is Xeris, if you have any problems with either Ty or Pendzez, her mate, tell them i sent you ok? Well you best get going before you really do drowned." The girl giggled and before the the wolfess could ask or do anything else, her world came apart. The icy water returned her eyes stung as she tried to look around but found nothing. Her senses began to dull and become numb as the water began to drag her down further.

A faint voice reached her ears, but it said complete jibberish, and was fallowed by sharp pain in Laidairas flank. The pain helped wake her up and keep her focused, she opened her eyes once more to try and find something that helped her get her bearings. She felt herself being drawn up towards the surface of the water. The female kicked as hard as her weak legs could, trying to help the movement in any possible way. Suddenly, the her head broke the surface. She tried to suck in a breath but her lungs were still filled with water. The water began to numb her body even more and even the pain in her flank was gone. She however did feel the pressence of another wolf with her. She was unable to turn and see who it was, and after a while she gave up and focused on the now present beach. Her eyes gaze was slowly fading and she fought to keep her focus. Soon however, she found herself on the cold sand. Her exhausted body to weak to push the water from her lungs, but it seemed she did have some help, cause soon enough the salty water came up and was coughed out.

Cold air filled her lungs, but it didnt exactly feel good, her throut burned and felt as though an animal scratched its way from her stomach. Only then though, was the wolfess able to see who saved her. She looked up and saw a female timber wolf standing over her. What seemed like concerned look remained in the females eyes as she studied Laidaria. The woman tried to speak to the timber, but her voice was still to weak and she was still too cold to speak. Finally she managed out two words, stuttering from shivering. "Th...th..thank you...."
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... essban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

You can edit in "Leader needed" to the title or whatever now. I plan to keep posting in this thread, but since Princess can't accept her or anything, Savi/Anu is needed. ^^ 500+ words.

######This was the first time she had been forced to act on impulse to help someone else, and Princess was surprised at how smoothly it went as she dragged the other wolf closer to the shore. She had always logically thought of herself to be too small and weak, despite how big and strong she saw herself in her mind's eye, to be able to really help anyone. Princess was dainty, far too petite to have enough strength to pull an adult wolf out of the rapidly moving ocean alone, and yet. . . She did. As bizarre as it was to think that she had done something useful to someone else in such an obviously dire situation, she couldn't help but find it unbelievable. "I. . . Saved you!" she said, tone far more amazed than demanding of praise. The gratitude was lost on her as she thought for a moment about what she had done. She, Princess Chance, had saved someone from drowning. What might have happened if she had not happened to come along to save this wolf? The feeling of importance swelled throughout her for a few moments before she remembered that, while she had saved the other one, the other wolf was still there and probably needed something. It was possible that food or drink would be a good idea, and most definitely warmth, but Princess did not know exactly what to do. . . And what if she needed actual medical attention? Goodness, Princess would certainly be lost then. Perhaps she even wanted to join the pack--that would be neat.

######Knowing that she had no experience with anything medical, with the exception of helping to bandage Haven's wounds the first time he had come here to see her, Princess lifted her muzzle and called for Savina or Anu to come, as well. Even if they did not know what to do to make someone better after almost drowning, they would surely have an idea. She lowered her head, golden gaze settling on the sopping wet form of the other wolf as she quickly shook the water from her own coat. It was cold! "I'm Princess Chance. What were you doing in the water, anyway? I called for Savina or Anu, by the way. They're our leaders. I've only met Anu once, but Savina is really nice, and I'm sure one of them will be able to help you now that I got you out of the water. Who are you?" The words all came quickly, leaving no time for a response to be made by the other until the end of her short speech. Once she was finished speaking, however, she looked at the other female expectantly, as if she should have answered already and was crazy for not having done so. The old Princess would have thought it very rude for the other to not have answered her yet, but she had actually matured some since leaving her mother. It was nice knowing that she could not be considered as spoiled and useless as she used to be.

Table by Erin!
[/html]
Ok thank you again ^.^

The black she-wolf hacked up the rest of the icy water from her lungs and took slow deep breaths. The air, almost colder than the water, burned her throut and lungs. She tried to stand but fell back down once more. The wolf next to her seemed more than happy to have saved her, she ecstatic even. Laidaira shook her head lightly, cocked her ears and looked at the female. The little timber was just that...little, the petite female had pulled her from the crashing waves. The black wolfess' jaw almost hit the sand. Thats when the female remembered her saphire and the letter. She frantically patted herself down Necklace?...check Letter?... she made a slightly panicked face until she saw it. She took a releived breath and finally stood up to shake off ..Check. Only then did she turn to look at the small female again. She was bombarded with questions, she females voice filled her soaked ears. Princess...was this females name really princess? Who on earth would name thier pup that? However the she-wolf kept her muzzle, this wolfess did save her life and she would be polite to her.

She gave Princess a strange look and addressed her. "Um, hello Princess is it? Sorry my brain is alittle slow for the moment. My name is Laidaria Koli, but just call me Aria, its easier. I was thrown overboard my ship a few miles from here. Thats what i was doing in the water..." she paused for a moment to clear her throut, her voice sounded scratchy and weak from its usual rich quietness. "You see I am a sailor, a trader of the seas but yeah..." She turned and looked at the ocean as she scratched the back of her head. "Um, where exactly am I?" she turned back to the female and shivered alittle, the temperature was dropping and little snowflakes were starting to come down, she examined one that landed on her nose as she spoke to the little timber again. "And is there a place around here that we can get out of the cold? I just escaped the ice and would like to stay clear of it." She shook the water for her roots and sat down in the cold sand and removed her scarf and necklace to ring them out, then quickly placed them back on her.

Laidaria then began to scan the beach for anything that might make a good shelter, a cave or something, but she found nothing. There wasnt much there, at least not that she knew of, perhaps Princesses knowledge was greater than the females eyes. Had this not been such a cold day, it might have been enjoyable. The place was quiet, peacful, not very crowded either. It would be a good place for her to escape to should she choose to stay here. Laidaria turned to Princess and awaited patiently for the arrival of one of the leaders that the timber talked of.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... aviban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Hello :] 300+

The air grew colder every day it seemed and it was hardly something the Mediterranean fey relished. Even after having spent one winter in these lands already she still was hardly used to the cold that came with them. She would have to dig her scarf and coat out of the closet when she got the chance. Savina was not made for such temperatures and while she usually preferred to avoid clothing in the cold months she welcomed the extra protection and warmth. Today though she was out patrolling the borders on four paws. The duty was almost done and honestly she couldn't wait to return to the mansion and start a nice fire in the common room. Or get someone else to start it. She could do it on her own, but fire still made her nervous and she was convinced she would end up doing something disastrously wrong. Perhaps Anu would be around to help.

However for the moment such plans would need to be put on hold as a call for a leader split the air. Savina recognized the voice as Princess' and quickly changed her course to the girl's direction. She hadn't been far from the beach and so it didn't take her long at all to reach it. As two figures came into sight it was clear why she had been called and her posture took on that of her status: head high and tail raised. As she got closer she saw that the stranger was soaked to the bone and Princess herself was even a little wet. That was odd, now was not the time to be taking a dip in the ocean, it was far too cold. The Commander nodded to Princess and the other femme. "Hello, I'm Savina, the Commander here. What were you two doing in the ocean?" Emerald eyes looked curiously at her packmate and then at the newcomer.

[/html]
[html]

500+ words.

######Princess studied the soaked female, finding it a bit strange that she seemed uncertain of the Dreamer's name. Really, it wasn't difficult to pronounce, and while it was not particularly a common name, it wasn't as if she had stuttered or anything in saying it, so there was no need to doubt that it was her name. Of course, most found her name a bit strange, although not as strange as the name her brother had given up. If only she was able to tell anyone who seemed less than sure about her name that her brother had been named Buttface. Then they wouldn't think her name so different anymore, no they wouldn't. She could thank Tokyo for the many incredulous looks she had gotten on behalf of her name. "Yeah, it's Princess," she said in an offhand tone, hiding her annoyance about the uncertainty in the other's voice. Even if she thought such a reaction was a bit rude, she wasn't going to say that now, not after she had rescued her from the thrashing waves. That could always wait until later, if she remembered her annoyance at all by then, which was unlikely.

######Nodding, Princess hoped that Savina or Anu would arrive soon, as she was very cold now. Laidaria must have been much colder, but of course, Princess did not think of such things right away. "This is Crimson Dreams, and I'm sure we can get you somewhere warm--maybe the mansion, it's where most of us live--once Savina or Anu arrive," she added, although such sentiments did not seem necessary, she realized, as Savina was approaching them now. Truthfully, she was very glad that it was Savina, simply because she hardly knew Anu at all. They had only met once and it had been during the pack's celebration. "This is Laidaria. She says she was, or is, a sailor, and she got thrown off of her ship for some reason. I just happened to be nearby, and she was almost drowning, so I saved her by pulling her out of the water," she added, a touch of pride in her tone. It was not every day that she was able to do something to help someone else, and though she very rarely went out of her way to do so, it was nice to know she had done something good for the pack.

######She smiled up at her ebony leader then before turning her attention back to the stranger, who was technically no longer a stranger. Not only had she saved someone, but she had also greeted someone who might want to join the pack. Considering she had said she had been thrown from her ship and not that she had fallen from it, Princess decided that it was safe to assume that she was not planning on returning to her ship any time soon. "I think she might need a home," she continued, glancing once more at Savina before directing another question at Laidaria. "Do you?" Well, it was no matter whether she wanted a home or not, really. "At least, we should let her warm up and stuff. The water's really cold." Of course, Savina would likely know this already, but Princess had decided it was important to inform her Commander of everything she could possibly think of for this situation.

Table by Erin!
[/html]
Sorry for the wait, my comp is still givin me problems -.-

Laidaria looked up to see the arrival of another female, one as black as her. The stance the female took told Laidaria that she was dominate, perhaps an alpha or a beta but nothing left. She slowly stood up and took a few steps away from Princess to shake the light frost off her fur. She then returned to Princess' side and let one ear flop to the side of her head and the other perked up in tired curiousity. Her tail hung drooping between her legs, still pretty wet from the water. The she-wolf nodded polietly to the other female as she introduced herself. Savina, the cammander of the pack that inhabited the territory of Crimson Dreams, guess that meant she was an alpha.

What place is this that the wolves have as strange of names as the land around them? she thought quietly to herself. She was used to exoctically named wolves, seeing as though she grew up a slave. However, the last wolf who called themselves a princess she wasnt allowed to even look at and anyone else who blessed themselves with such a title were killed. She turned her attention back to reality and examined Savina. She was around Arias size and had intelligent green eyes. A pink shell on a silver chain hung around her neck, it reminded the she-wolf of her own prized amulet.

The next words that caught the females attention were from Princess, a home? When the small timber turned to her and asked if so, she wasnt sure how to answer, the wolfess never really had a home. "Um...." the word was uttered lightly from the females still scratchy voice. She looked around for a minute and a sense of curiousity emerged in her, perhaps she would stay. "I guess I would like to join your pack...." she cleared her throut and looked at the black Savina "That is if youll have me..."
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... aviban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The alpha's attention quickly focused on Princess as the younger femme began to relay what had occurred before she had arrived. It was a much more harrowing tale than she would have expected. While the situations were vastly different in their circumstances, she knew what it was like to be at the mercy of the sea. It was a miracle that she had not drowned herself. Her eyes widened a little as Princess said that she had saved the larger wolf from the waves. It was not that she doubted her, but with Princess' size it was quite the feat to be able to save the other. The Commander turned to look at Laidaria momentarily. "It seems you owe Princess here a great debt." The words were said with a smile, but they were serious. If it hadn't been for the slight Dreamer she could have very well died.

Then matters came to the question that she had no doubt been called here for. As Princess questioned Laidaria if she needed a home Savina had that same question in her eyes. The other seemed a tad out of it, but it was excusable considering what she had just endured. "Well, we are accepting new members. Though I'd like to hear of what you could offer us." A pack wasn't each wolf out for themselves, you had to work for the benefit of your packmates as well as yourself. Savina nodded her head at Princess' suggestion and turned in the direction of the manor. "Come, we can walk and talk. There's towels and blankets in the mansion and it will be much warmer in there." Even if Laidaria didn't end up staying she wasn't going to leave her wet and out in the cold for the night. The sea hadn't killed her, but that certainly could.

[/html]
[html]

500+ words.

######Simply put, Princess was incredibly pleased with herself, and it seemed that her Commander shared a similar view. She had no idea what sort of debt she was owed by the former sailor, or what she would possibly get out of it, but it was of little importance now. Technically, the ebony wolf from the ocean had already thanked her, and the Dreamer did not really need much more gratitude. It was certainly appreciated, but it was not necessary, and she was just glad to have done something genuinely useful for someone else, a change for the young girl. She had never considered herself to be selfish, but she had learned from her mother to put herself first in general. It was an unintentional thing, and she did hope to eventually change that personality trait of hers. It was an unnecessary one, and it was also generally not appreciated by others. Many times in her life she had been called a brat, and she suspected that it may be somewhat related to the fact that she cared more for herself than most others. With Tokyo as her only role model as a young pup, however, could anyone honestly blame her?

######Things began to move underway, words passing between Laidaria and Savina, the pair more similar than Princess could know. Despite her fondness for her leader, the girl really knew very little about her. She knew that she had siblings in the pack and that her sister had recently become a mother, and she knew that she had three children (all of whom Princess had met at some time or another), but that was really all that she could claim to know about her. There never seemed to be enough time for her to get to know Savina more personally, since the Commander was surely busy often, and she was also often engrossed in one thing or another, generally menial tasks that did not actually need to be done. Truthfully, Princess did not know very many others on a personal level. The majority of those that she met could only truly be called acquaintances, as one had to know someone more to consider them a friend. It was unfortunate, but it was definitely hard for her to try and change that.

######There was not much for her to say, and for once, she did not feel the need to interject her voice more than necessary. It was uncharacteristic of her to stay so quiet, but until they got to the mansion and began conversing more, there was not much she really could say. Instead of trying to think of something, however, she trotted dutifully to be near her Commander’s side to walk and talk—or rather, more likely listen, since she did not seem to have much to say in the given situation—on the way to the place that most, if not all, Dreamers called home. It was possible that something might strike her as important along the way, and this, and the desire to be warm and dry herself, made her stay with the other two on the way to the manor. She probably wasn’t needed, but she was going to be there either way.

Table by Erin!
[/html]
The she-wolf looked half amuzed down towards the female and gave a half smile "So it seems." she chuckled brokenly and turned her attention back to the black female, it had been a long time since she owed anyone anything. Being a slave, she was use to it, but being a free woman, she always felt that being told such nonsence would end in a scuffle between her and whoever said such things. However, circumstances being what they were, she would have to behave her roudy self. She gave the petite timber a mischevious wink of her golden eye and fallowed the ebony leader up the bank.

She walked pace for pace with the two, keeping just a hint behind Savinas head, an unimportant thing that she learned as a slave. Never walk ahead of your master, for they are more important than you. However, the circumstances were once again different, this was a leader, not a master, and her dominance was what kept the wolfess in place. She turned her attention to the black one once more "I'm not sure I could offer anymore than what your pack already has, though, I have done lots of scouting in my time. I have also aquired many skills of trade in the art of...well fishing, was first mate on my ship though that doesnt really matter much now. I also know many stories and mythology though I highly doubt that will get me anywhere." She chuckled once more, her throut stinging from the action. "I am always good for hard labor, I do as I am told without much trouble." she smiled half heartedly at the leader.

Laidaria noticed from the corner of her eye that Princess had taken the place proudly beside her leaders side. She kept to herself quietly, unusually for the wolf. Laidaria cocked her head, pehaps the female just didnt have anything to say. A sudden spark of curiosity hit the female."Forgive me if this seems abit out in the open, but would you happen to know where a place called Pheonix Vally lies? A..friend of mine has asked me to deliver a...gift to a wolf that resides there." though boths wolves seemed to be very decent people, Laidaria thought it best to leave Rendall's and Xeris' names under wraps until she knew people better.
[html]
Going to get you titled up now, since this has taken a while. We can either continue the thread or close it, up to you Smile SoSuWriMo 415

Princess and Laidaria fell in beside her as they started their walk back towards the mansion. It would be a bit of a trek, considering the large house was at the northern part of their territory and the beach was at the most southern but it would go quickly enough. Hopefully neither wolf would be unfortunate enough to catch a cold from the extended time in the frigid air. Quite unfortunately Crimson Dreams was without a healer and if either of them got sick there was no one in the immediate area who would be able to help them. Wanting to avoid that possibility as much as she was able the Commander picked up her pace to a brisk trot, certain that neither Princess nor Laidaria would mind a faster pace as it would mean warmth and shelter sooner.

An ear cocked back to catch the words of the newcomer and she digested them thoroughly before speaking again. Honestly she thought the woman was being modest about her skill set, though modesty wasn’t something to be looked down upon in Savina’s book. Pompousness was an annoyance while modesty a virtue. “We can always use more scouts to keep our lands safe and I don’t know if anyone else around here knows how to fish. Your stories could be of more help than you realize. We’re almost never wanting of pups around here and I’m sure you could do a good job entertaining them with your tales.” Hopefully Laidaria didn’t mind children. “Don’t worry too much about being ordered around. All we ask is that you pull your weight and are courteous and respectful.” Savina wasn’t looking for someone to act as any kind of a servant. “If you wish to stay you’re welcome to take up the rank of Basic Officer. Once we reach the mansion you can choose one of the vacant rooms if you wish. If you prefer a more natural dwelling we have a system of caves as well.”

The question caught her a bit off guard, but she didn’t think much of it. Such personal matters were of no concern of her’s as long as they were civil and not hostile. “Phoenix Valley lies to the east of here. If you follow the coast through the old human city you can find it easily enough. I’d definitely wait to make the journey until you’re recovered though.” Travelling that distance right away would not be a wise choice for the other wolfess.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[html]

374 words.

######The two ebony wolves spoke to one another over her silence, but it did not matter to the younger woman. She had nothing to contribute to the conversation, though she did spend some time thinking back to her own day of joining the pack. It had not been her first meeting with Savina, but she could not remember if she had been asked the same question, and if she had, what she might have answered. Even now, she had no special skills, and she had not actually done anything useful for the pack since her arrival. If she had to answer the question now, she could not even fathom what she might answer. Perhaps she had only been accepted because her brother was already here, she was relatively young, and Savina had known how horrible her mother could be. In a way, it was not particularly fair, but she certainly was not going to complain. She much preferred her life here over the life she’d had in Dahlia with her wretched mother. The people here were much nicer, and she felt a bit safer, too.

######When they returned to the mansion, Princess decided, she would probably excuse herself to her room so that she could shift, dry off, and put on one of her many dresses and leave the other two to their conversation. She had done her part by finding Laidaria and making sure the female didn’t drown, but there was not much left for her to do or say. Walking beside the two females, Princess listened to their conversation with waning interest, as she did not know where Phoenix Valley was, and she may not have even met anyone from that pack. If she had, they had obviously not been memorable, and the encounter must not have been very good. “When we get back, Savina, I’m going to go up to my room and you guys can talk,” she vocalized, trotting beside her leader. It seemed like a good idea to at least tell her Commander what she was planning on doing, so that when they returned, she could simply slip away with a quick good bye. She wanted to be warm and dry and clean again, and the sooner, the better.

Table by Erin!
[/html]
Squee! thank you lol, well go ahead and close now ^.^

Entertaining pups didnt sound too bad, she enjoyed the company of the youth, thier eager minds always fun to fill with stories. She was glad to be a useful part of the pack now. She continued to walk beside them and listened to Savina respectfully, "I would love to take up a vacant room in your mansion." a mansion, truely this pack was blessed to be able to live in such a big and stable structure. She continued to trot accross the territory with her two companions. A few hours saw them to the mansion.

Laidaria examined the building, they came closer as she began to shiver once more from the cold. Princess had asked to be excused to her room. They entered the old palace and they departed ways, Princess going off to wherever her room laid, the warmth reached deep into Aria's fur, making her shiver from the excess cold. Finally.. she thought with a releived sigh and turned to Savina "So...where will my room lie?"