Magic in december (m)
[html]

Photobucket

For my dear meggles. I love RPing with you and this will be set for Xmas. A lot to do in this thread. Deck the halls

Photobucket

Ayita smiled humming to herself as she stood outside. It was a beautiful December day. Ayita had heard of this one days humans had called it Christmas and Ayita didn't really understand the point of it. She smiled though she and Vigilante had been spending a lot of time together. She hadn't seen him for a few weeks and she didn't know why but she wanted to talk to him. The pups were now two months old and Ayita was ready to allow them to choose and she wanted to talk with Vigi.

She smiled as she walked around stopping for a moment as she fixed her new winter dress. She wasn't even sure she'd see him today but she was hoping. She wanted to ask him if she could move in. She wanted to be close to him. She wanted to be with him now.

Ayita smiled as she headed back to her walk as she hummed to herself. She was so happy something about the snow and how beautiful the area was. She danced about and smiled as she stopped then hopped on to a rock looking out. It was amazing she smiled standing there in the light.

[/html]
[html]

<3 you, hun! 673 words.

####Nothing that he could tell himself could allow him to justify what had happened two days prior. Logically, Vigilante knew that it was his fault that Pello had grown more violent in the days and months after his mother’s death. He had never truly believed that he could stop his nephew’s horrific acts by killing his sister, but he had done it anyway because that was what he had been told to do. Now, all he could wonder was why he allowed himself to be brainwashed like that in the first place. It was not that he did not believe in what he had done in the past. In fact, he believed in it now more than ever, the desire to rid the world of wrongdoers even stronger than it had been before. Vigilante simply could not understand why he had allowed himself to be convinced so thoroughly that his sister needed to die. It was not fair that someone so good be removed from the world so young, and he had grown to hate himself for it enough by now that it was nothing new to him. Only two things had changed since his niece had attacked him: he planned to continue his work from before, and he was going to be completely honest with Ayita. The rest of his pack members did not need to know, but she deserved the raw truth. Vigilante would give it to her, in turn opening himself up for rejection. It was the price he had to pay.

####Out of pain, he had not yet shifted back into his preferred regular canine form. The fur on his cheek was matted with dried blood, not yet washed from the inflictions of Lolita’s claws. Around both wrists were claw and bite marks, as well as a matching bite mark on his collar bone. Standing from the couch in his own house, Vigilante groaned, gritting his teeth together in protest. The physical pain was nothing compared to the emotional torment, however, and he began the trek through the snow to the house that Ayita and her pups still lived in with Leroy. The significance of this day to the humans of the past was not known by him. A day that the humans had once celebrated was simply another day for him, but it was going to become significantly harder. To keep himself strong in his resolve to tell her everything, Vigilante reminded himself that she had been completely honest and open with him, and he would hate for her to find out later. What if she ran into Lolita somehow and she mentioned him by name? It would be a disastrous event and he wanted so desperately to prevent it from happening. Ayita needed to hear the truth from him, and he also needed to warn her about his niece. Lolita had so willingly attacked him, and she certainly was not right in the head. She was, simply put, very dangerous.

####As Vigilante drew nearer to the house of four luperci, he knew that the scent of his blood would appear first, and he wished he could prevent that. Ayita did not need to worry about him, but surely such a good hearted and kind woman would be concerned. As there was no way to prevent it, as far as he knew, however, Vigilante simply moved quickly until she came into his line of vision, dancing in the snow. She looked so happy that he almost turned around and left, simply so that he did not make her good mood go away by what he was planning to tell her. That would be the coward’s way out, however, and he simply could not subject either of them to that. “Ayita, hello,” he said softly, approaching her hurriedly. “I need to tell you something—everything. Please listen to everything first,” he added, not wanting her to interrupt while he told her. It would be hard enough to tell her everything as it was, without her words or visible reactions.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

For my dear meggles. I love RPing with you and this will be set for Xmas. A lot to do in this thread. Deck the halls

Photobucket

Ayita had been alone out here in her winter wonder land. Her mind was clear and her spirits high. She had taken the time to come out here and be away from the pups and Leroy. She wanted to move out and spend time being happy. She looked at the little scrap of beads and cloth rope like materials she had found. She went to turn around as she heard vigilante.

"Alright Vigilante, anything for you." She was going to question the cuts and blood but she figured she would wait a moment. She stood there in the sweater dress she had found it went to mid thigh so that was fine. the rich cobalt blues and light brown strips brought out her eyes. She had always been good at picking clothes to bad this wasn't a good time to show off those talents.

She blinked and then leaped off her perch, landing with great ease and grace though it wasn't a far jump she strode over to him. "Just please join me inside and at least let me clean you up. I will listen to every word you have to say just please I can't bare to see you so banged up you can talk whilst I clean." She said as she lightly touched his arm trying to urge him to the house. She wasn't sure if he'd go but worry, concern and compassion were emotions that had flooded her and anyone who knew her would be able to tell that she was worried about him. "Please."

[/html]
[html]

1,559 words.

####His words were sure to startle her and, true to his expectations, it was easily understood that they had done just that. There was no way for him to change her reaction to his words and appearance and, truthfully, he had not really considered what she would have to say about the blood and wounds. The grave tone of his voice, however, seemed to have done what it was meant to do, and she accepted his request without questioning him. For that, he was very glad, as this was going to be incredibly difficult to begin with. In return for her compliance, Vigilante knew that he would have to adhere to her wishes, as well, and at the tug of her hand on his arm, he followed her inside without another word. The house did not look much different than it had the last time he had been inside, although Ayita’s two children were nowhere to be seen in the immediate area. Their absence did not strike him in any way, but instead, he made his way to the couch where they had spent time together once before. He perched on the edge of the cushion awkwardly, allowing space for Ayita to do what it was that she wished to do, inhaling deeply and shakily as he sat down. His eyes fell shut, which did not surprise him, considering how emotionally and physically tired as he was.

####There was no way for him to put off everything that he needed to say, so as he exhaled, he decided to put everything out in the open at once. He knew, of course, that he would not be able to stop himself from speaking once he began, and there was no way that he could turn back now. Ayita needed to know everything that he was going to tell her. It would certainly be difficult, but maybe it would make being with her easier for him. He always felt guilty about keeping his secrets from her, when she so willingly had shared hers. “Ayita, you need to know something. I’m not a good man, and that’s why I haven’t told you this. I have not shared it with anyone here, except someone like me,” he added, correcting himself as her thought of the lone coyote, Onus. They had found company in one another in their professions, Vigilante’s from the past and Onus still doing it. “I wanted to tell you this so long ago, but it was too difficult to think about how you might react. I did not want to frighten you away, and the thought of losing you as a friend was unbearable. But Ayita, I need to tell you this now, and it can’t wait any longer. You, of all people here, deserve to know all of this.”

####He drew in another shaky breath, finally opening his eyes and letting his emerald gaze settle on her. “My name is not just a name, but also a profession. A vigilante is. . . Someone who kills those who do something bad—murderers, rapists, twisted folk. The pack that I came from was very superstitious, and passed down their legends through generations of the dogs that were inducted into the council of Elders. Every time they were passed down, something changed, as will always happen. Eventually, the legends told of a brother and sister with specific appearances. The male was meant to save them all from evil, and the female was meant to give her life to save someone she loved. My parents were the leaders of our pack, but most things were in the jurisdiction of the Elders. When my sister and I were born, we fit the physical description for the legends. From the day of our birth, the Elders controlled us. They named us Vigilante and Martyr,” he said, though his voice hitched on his sister’s name. It was still difficult to think about what he was going to say, as well as it was difficult to think of his late sister any other time, but he had come too far to stop now, and Ayita deserved to know everything, not bits and pieces of his story.

####“We were raised in a cave, separated from the pack. My training began when I was very young, and by my first birthday, I was already doing the bidding of the Elders. Ayita. . . I have killed so, so many. There is no doubt in my mind that these people deserved it. As I said, I was trained in the art of vigilantism, and only killed those that did wrong. No children, and if I could help it, no women. I drew that line for myself. Martyr was simply raised to be caring and tender, and when we were a bit older, the Elders told her she must have a litter of puppies. They picked the father—I do not even know his name, and he never took part in their lives. Regardless, the April after our second birthday, my sister gave birth to four puppies. There was one male, Pello, and three females, called Rashelle, Pippa, and Lolita. As they grew, it became evident that Pello was growing to be very violent and disturbed. On more than one occasion, he attacked his sisters, and even his mother, as well as quite a few outside of our family. He seemed completely uncontrollable, and Martyr and I both felt helpless. I was torn. He was becoming the very thing I sought to destroy, Ayita, but he was my nephew, my flesh and blood.”

####“I did not have to make that decision, however. The Elders took me aside and told me what I had to do, and to this day I wish I had not done it. Through their instructions, I. . . I killed my sister on our third birthday. They told us that it was the only way to stop Pello, and because it was what they told my sister she had been raised for, she was so willing to give her life to save others. She was a great woman, and when I met you, you almost reminded me of her,” he said quietly, shoulders sagging at the memory. This was very difficult for him, but he had not taken his eyes off of Ayita yet. He felt that she deserved to hear this completely, and he would be disrespecting her if he did not look at her while he spoke. Vigilante was not looking for her reaction, however, but simply so that she knew he was serious about being honest with her. He wished he had been honest with her from the start; it may have been easier if he did not care about her so much. “After she died, very peacefully mind you, in contrast with the others that I have killed, I fled. I could not bear to see what would happen when someone found her, as the Elders had only told the two of us and would not allow us to tell anyone else. When I fled, I came here after a few months. It seemed very safe, a great distance from my old pack.”

####“However, a recent encounter made me realize just how small the world really is. Two days ago, I was in the city, and my niece appeared. Lolita was always different, never quite right in the head, but now she believes that she is dead. She told me that Pello’s violence did not stop after my sister’s death, but actually escalated, and then he killed her, or so she seems to believe. She attacked me, and though I knew her intent was to kill me, I could not fight back. I deserved it, and for some reason, she did not finish what she had started. It was then that I realized that I had no reason to stop,” he added in a brief whisper. “Ayita, I need to continue doing what I was trained to do. You need to know that I have killed many before, and that I plan to begin again. I want to keep my jobs away from the pack, though. It will be no one that you know, and there will be no danger to you here. However, if you come in contact with a cream-colored female from Dahlia de Mai with bright red hair and a red tattoo between her eyes, do not tell her you know me. Lolita is unstable and very, very dangerous.”

####It had been his plan to stop there, but apparently, the fates (if there even was such a thing) did not agree with his intentions. Before he could stop himself, Vigilante found himself, breathlessly whispering, “And Ayita, I think I love you.” The words took even him by surprise, as he had not wanted to scare her away with his story and then tell her that. Evidently, he could not help himself. A slight look of shock registered on his face as he realized what he had just said, but he could not think of anything else to say. Instead of trying to find a way to fix what surely was a mistake in words, all he could do was watch her helplessly, as if afraid she would cast him out and hate him for the rest of their lives.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

uk only 448 words Thought I'd done better. And Ayita love vigi so much

Photobucket

Ayita had so much to worry about no an the man she had come so close to was now sitting battered in the living room. She hadn't wanted to leave him dis-shoveled there but he had started to speak and she was compelled not to move. She looked at him her blue eyes focused on him. She wanted to move and to hold him but her mind was so focused analyzing the words he was saying. What exactly was he trying to do scare her? Push her away? She didn't want to be alone again. She had said she would not say a thing till he was done and so she was doing.

She took a moment and grabbed a cloth and threw water other the fire. She was so glad the kids were not here. She then returned her attention to him she felt the need to cry. Why would he feel she deserved to know this. She had run from her home just as him she had hated fighting and killing. She hadn't wanted to come back into a world that she was apart of.

She was watching the water so not to allow it to boil she didn't want to burn him. Taking the warm pot of water off the fire she dipped the rag in it burning her hand it was a little to hot. She should have paid more attention to it. She didn't really care though. She had learned a few more things here about caring for the wounded and she used warm water to clean the dried blood away.

He finished his story as she started to to finish up the major wounds. "Vi..." She stood up looking at him. "I wont stop you nor condemn you if you were looking for a shunning. I just I care so deeply for you. Your past means nothing to me but your future does and I don't want to see the pups.. Its not even anything about them I don't want to get hurt emotionally again." She said.

Her mind stopped as she looked at him at least he was clean. She sat down looking at him. "It's not you its been a rough week." she said as she looked at him. "I love you and I want you to be here." She stood again forcing herself to allow a smile to grace her maw. "Are you hungry I was hunting much earlier and managed to catch a rabbit." She said as she walked over to the kitchen. The smile was fave and the thoughts that ran through her head were painful and she just was having a hard time holding it together.

[/html]
[html]

Nonsense! You know the length doesn't matter, I love RPing with you! 750 words.

####Vigilante did not know what he had expected her to do or say, but he did feel that he deserved some negative reaction. She was far too kind to be okay with him killing others, no matter what their crimes, and he did not understand why she seemed to accept his story so stoically. He kept his face set in a calm expression, feeling less guilty now that she knew the truth, as she cleaned his wounds. It was only when she spoke that he finally allowed his expression to change, eyes falling to the floor as the guilt seeped back into his mind. He had not wanted to hurt her, and though he could not say he had expected her to be happy about his admissions, he did wish she had not worded it in the way that she had. He did not want to hurt her, ever, and that was why he had so willingly told her everything that had come to mind. By being completely honest with her, he had been trying to prevent hurting her, as so much more pain could result from her finding out later. There was only so much he could say now, though, and he was still the same dog mutt he had always been. The only thing that had changed was that his secret had been revealed to someone, and he was glad that it had been to the woman he loved. That fact somewhat made up for knowing that she was obviously unsettled by the news.

####“Ayita, I know this is a lot to take in,” he said gently, reaching out a hand for hers. “I wanted you to know now, rather than risk you finding out later, especially if you got involved with me. . . I don’t want to hurt you. I would never do anything to hurt you, if I could help it. I don’t plan to tell anyone else, and your kids need not know. My business will be kept completely away from the pack and the entire area surrounding it, Ayita, and nothing will ever happen to you. I love you, and I won’t let anything happen to you, ever,” he promised, though he did not know if his words would mean anything to her. There was no way that he would risk something happening to her, a fact only magnified by the fact that she had told him she loved him, too. It was something he should have been elated to hear, but he could not fight away the worries that she would realize her mistake and take back the words as fast as she had given them up. He wanted to be with her forever, if she would allow him to be, but he was afraid that she would soon decide that he was not worth it. It had taken him so long to realize his feelings for her, and for a while, he had felt as if he would lose his chance completely when she had become involved with Leroy. He did not begrudge her that, and he liked her pups very much, but it had been a worrisome time.

####Jade eyes watched her walk into the kitchen, his thoughts as clouded as hers must be. He did not know what had happened to her this past week, a painful reminder that he had been keeping his distance for no reason. It had been the building guilt and fear, feelings he very rarely became familiar with, that had kept him away from the beautiful woman. He stood, following her with uncertainty, worried that she might now want him near her. “What else has happened this week?” he asked, his voice as soft as a whisper, as if he had no right to ask her now after telling her such a thing. “Ayita, I’m sorry that I sprang this on you so suddenly. . . I should have told you this so long ago, so that you could know from the beginning what you were getting into. I should not have allowed myself to feel this way about you, but I cannot help it now, and I cannot deny how I feel about you. I just wanted you to know the truth, because you deserve that.” The ending of his small speech was lame, but he did not know what else to say. He felt so helpless, left to the mercy of her words, tortured by the time spread out between their words.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ayita stood there in the kitchen as Vigilante walked over to her. She stopped and just watched him come her way. She wasn't that great with words now and she she had hoped to find him today. The one thing she hadn't expected to hear all this. She was grateful he trusted her it meant the world to her but this week had been a rather rough one. She took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I thought I was a good mother. I thought I was really I mean I thought I was." she said looking at him. She felt like she was going to break down she had talked with Leroy and he hadn't said much. She wasn't sure wither he was angry at her or not. She leaned on the counter. "I took Mara and Kable out for a walk. Mara has been becoming quite the trouble maker and while I wasn't looking she ran off."

She looked at Vigi her heart was racing. "She ended up getting attacked by someone or something. She was lucky to make it out. I found her off in some brush cowering." She said. She rubbed her face. "She's become so quite and dark she'd pick on her brother but she's become slightly violent she strike out at him at times for no reason and I've been bitten countless times." She finished. She looked at Vigilante as she sighed.

"I wanted to come out and find you today not to talk about that but about us. I don't want to be here with Leroy any more. There's no real reason. I was hoping that the offer still was open." she said smiling. She had to try to better her life and she wanted to have him in it. "Oh hey I found this." She said holding up the beaded macro mi bracelet. "I thought it was kinda manish maybe you'd like it." she said.

[/html]
[html]

563 words.

####He listened to her words with rapture, jade eyes never leaving her beautiful face while she spoke. She had listened to him so completely, despite the fact that he was telling her about things she surely would not want to hear, and Vigilante could only return the favor. It was the way he always listened to her when she spoke, as if nothing else in the world mattered. For him, it was true, and he wished that he could make her realize how important she was to him. He didn’t know if he could ever truly express his feelings for her in the right way, because words had never been his strong point. It pained him to see her so upset and down on herself, and though he initially wanted to argue with her, he remained silent until she had finished speaking completely. It would have been horrible of him to interrupt her, especially after she had listened to him without saying anything. He hated seeing her so upset, though, and the news about her daughter was very unsettling. Anyone who could attack a young puppy deserved something much, much worse to happen to them in return, but he certainly was not going to vocalized this, just in case it happened to upset her further.

####“Ayita, you are a wonderful mother, and you know it, deep down. I know it is true. Sometimes, things happen that we cannot predict,” he soothed gently, knowing it to be true. For example, he had not predicted falling in love with her, but now there was nothing that he could do about it. It obviously could not be changed, and he certainly did not want it to be. “Do you know who it was?” He was not going to do anything, unless Ayita asked him to. All he could assume was that the one who had attacked Amaranth was in the immediate area, and he had told the woman he loved that he was going to keep his business far from here. He was going to hold true to those words, and he was not going to act on anything unless she asked him to. Amaranth and Kable were her children, and though he cared for them very much, he knew that she had all say in their lives. He could only be involved in their lives if she would allow him to be, but he hoped that would be the case.

####Taking the bracelet, he studied it carefully, before lifting his eyes to her once more. “What is this for? I will need help with it. I do not know how it is worn,” he admitted, though he felt very pathetic for not knowing how to put it on himself. “And the offer is still more than open. I would love for you and your children to move in with me. I love you, and I want you to feel safe and happy. If I knew this was the right time, I would ask you. . .” He trailed off, unsure of where he was going with that. He wanted to ask her to love him and only him forever, but he did not know if this was the right time to ask her that. Vigilante was ready to completely devote himself to her, but that was only going to happen if she would let him.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

oocness......

Photobucket

Ayita looked at him. She knew she could talk to him but how could she still be a good mother. She should have noticed that her daughter wasn't with her. She smiled looking at him. She knew now more so then before that this was right. It didn't matter what he did as long as he could be here for her. "I have no idea though I don't know many wolves outside the pack." She said. "Mara kept babbling about a mud colored wolf with blue eyes. I don't know who it is nor care as long as it stays away from my babies." She said.

"whats it for no reason I just found it." She said smiling as she wrapped it around his wrist. "Maybe when you look at it it will remind you of me." She said as she made sure it was secure to his wrist She smiled looking at it as she kissed his cheek. He started to talk again and she was getting rather bored with talking. Then he really got her attention. She was so glad he wanted her still to move in but what was it he thought she was so lost. "Yes vigi what is it?" She asked so softly. She wanted to know and the suspense was making her heart race.

[/html]
[html]

Slight powerplay, let me know if you want it changed. ^^; 523 words.

####Vigilante did not know what was running through Ayita’s mind when she answered, but he hoped she did not think he was going to do anything to endanger her or her two young children. Even if he was not planning to keep his business far away from the immediate area, the dog mutt would never do anything that could bring harm to those he loved. He knew for certain now that he loved her, and though they were not his children, he cared very much for Kable and Amaranth as well, extensions of their mother. She was an amazing woman, and he could not tolerate the idea of her being hurt or upset, so he was going to do everything in his power to protect her and her children. It was something he had already promised to himself and to her, but he mentally renewed that promise now. Now, more than ever, he wanted to give her the support and comfort that she needed. Not only was it his duty as the man who harbored intense feelings for her, but it was also his duty as the newly appointed Constable of the pack of strays. He made a mental note to bring that up with her later, as it had occurred to him that the only one who knew of his promotion by now was still only the man that had given him the rank, Jacquez.

####He studied the bracelet as she put it on his wrist, a smile tugging at the corners of his usually serious mouth. It would always remind him of her, but he certainly hoped it was not going to be the only reminder he would ever have, and he also hoped he did not need a reminder. He simply wanted her instead, always and forever. This did not seem like the best time to ask, but in all actuality, he did not know if he would ever have the courage to ask her something so important again. Today was a day he was running on bravery and cowardice alike; he was telling her everything about himself, but not only because he felt she needed to know, but also because he was afraid she would find out from his niece. Lolita had run off without a word, but Vigilante did not know if she would tell anyone about him. It was very possible that the word could spread easily. Inhaling deeply, he reached out his hand for hers again, holding it with a firm sort of tenderness. “Ayita, I have been wanting to ask you this for so long, and I know now, more than ever, that I need to ask you before I am too afraid to do so,” he said, a sheepish smile growing. Imagine him, being afraid to ask the woman he loved such an important question, when he had never been afraid of anything before. “Will you be mine, and take me as yours?” he asked quietly, lifting her hands to his lips and kissing her fingers gently before looking up at her, green meeting blue, and awaiting her answer with a very nervous patience.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

oocness...... might have slight PP tell me I will change

Photobucket

Ayita had been so happy to have him here and she knew that Leroy would be home soon with the pups. She sighed mentally thinking about that. What was she going to do with them. Amaranth was already distraught and she didn't want to make either of her kids more upset. Leroy and her always put on the happy go lucky play for the kids. Ayita was no longer mad at him but she knew he had no feeling for her except that of a friend and mother to his kids.

She focused on Vigi as she looking into his eye's as she started to cry. "Yes" She said smiling. "I want nothing more then that." She said as she curled herself into him.

She found her self at ease knowing that he wanted her. "I don't have much a few things for the pups and a few pieces of clothing for myself." She said thinking about what she'd need to bring. "Maybe I should leave Leroy a note and spend the night with you at your place." She said looking at him. "Get myself settled and be with you."

[/html]
[html]

<3<3 403 words.

####Waiting for her to answer had to be the longest few moments of his life, and Vigilante did not know what he would do if she did not answer him. His immediate thought upon her silence was that she was angry that he would ask her this now, and as the tears formed in his eyes, the dog mutt knew that he had messed everything up now. Even with her positive answer, his mind did not immediately associate the tears to be good tears, tears of joy. He had never shed such tears—he could not remember ever really crying in his life at all, actually—so it did not compute correctly in his brain. However, he did know what to do instinctively as she leaned into him, and he wrapped his arms around her tightly. Her next words were what really made him realize what she was saying, and he smiled, kissing the top of her head tenderly. “I love you, Ayita,” he whispered, the butterflies in his stomach dissolving quickly. He had been so nervous, waiting for this moment for the entire time he had felt so close to her, and now that it had passed and he could officially say that she was his, he felt elated.

####“If you feel like that would be the best idea, then you should do it,” he agreed, finally releasing her from his arms so that she could write a note for Leroy. The tightness in his chest returned as he wondered how the black and white male would react to finding out that the mother of his children now had a mate, was moving out, and planned on having the children move with her. Vigilante understood why she would not want to bring Kable and Amaranth yet, as he suspected she probably would want to talk to them and explain what was going on. He wanted their night together so badly, so he did not mind the idea of her leaving the children with Leroy tonight. It made sense, and he wanted the two young pups to be comfortable with what was going to happen, so he would need to let Ayita handle the situation as she saw fit. Obviously, she knew her children better than he did, and she would know how to handle everything. “If you want to gather everything, I can carry it to my house,” he suggested, chivalry returning.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

oocness...... might have slight PP tell me I will change

Photobucket

Ayita looked at the paper she kept handy to make notes. The thought never really came to her till now. Did Leroy read. Well if he didn't that could be a problem though Mara and Kable were learning to read small words. Ayita would use words the pups knew just in case. She returned her attention to Vigi. "Well um sure" She said as she went upstairs.

What would she need to take. Just the blankets she used that she had gotten. Hmmm.. Some of her spare clothes but the dress that Leroy got her. Her heart stopped as she looked at it. He had once treated her with such care but she couldn't keep things that reminded her of pain.

Ayita came downstairs with everything she had. "I told you it wasn't much. Its not the things you have but the lives you share your world with" She said. It was a quote from her mother. She would tell her over and over again and now with her age came wisdom. She was ready to leave and get out of her she was hoping to be swift in there walk.

[/html]
[html]

Slight power-play, but I figured, they'd obviously walk to his house. xD 724 words.

####As she went about her business and prepared to leave for his house—their house, now—the shepherd-malamute man watched her with interest. He was not able to read or write, as such things had never been important before in his life, and he still did not think that they truly were. It was possible he might eventually look into learning both skills, but it would not be detrimental to his life if he left it well enough alone. In fact, it might be a better idea for him not to even attempt, as it was not his place in the world. Vigilante was a man of action, though it was always a planned action. His mind worked in methodical ways, but he did not think that it would be important to learn to read or write. It was enough that he was becoming very skilled with metal working, and that was good enough for him. He would not let anyone else settle in any way, but he did not mind the idea so much in regards to himself.

####Not much time had passed since they had decided to bring her things to his house before he was taking the small amount of objects from her, unwilling to let her carry them out of pure chivalry. It was cold and snowy outside, and the walk was not the shortest one imaginable. By no means was his house a vast distance away from Leroy’s, and it would still be easy for the pups to see their father if their parents were willing to make the journey between the houses, but it was not the house next door. “If this is all you need, then it requires no explanation,” he said with a smile, deciding that her philosophy was a good one. He had never had many possessions, and even now, the only things that he actually considered his were his old knife and now the bracelet from Ayita. Everything else in his house had been there upon his arrival or acquired shortly thereafter, when he had first began working with metal. “If you are ready,” he said, holding the door to Leroy’s house open for her to lead the way in leaving.

####It felt so strange knowing that they were finally together. It seemed almost surreal, and if the rest of his life were not so real and tangible at that moment, he might have thought he was dreaming. Vigilante was silent for most of the duration of the walk, leaving it open for Ayita to talk if she wanted to. He certainly would not mind if she chose to break the silence, as he loved hearing everything that she had to say. No matter how many times she apologized for talking too much, he did not think it to be true at all. Hearing her speak and knowing her opinions made him feel special, as if she saved up some of her energy just to talk to him. Ayita was simply that important to her, and he wanted to make sure that she knew just how much she meant to him. As far as he could tell, it was going to be difficult to prove that to her, as inexperienced as he was in the aspects of love and relationships. Regardless, he would certainly try.

####Approaching his front door, he made a large sweeping gesture with his hand, bowed slightly, and held it open for her with a broad smile. He wanted to make her feel like the queen she was, and he wanted her to know how much he loved her and had for so long. Looking around his house, he realized that, while she had been a visitor in the past, he had never given her a proper tour. “You’ve seen the kitchen and living room,” he said, heading down the hallway away from those two rooms until he reached the three bedrooms. “This room is where I’ve been working with metal, making things, you see. This one is an extra bedroom, and I assume you would like it for Amaranth and Kable?” he inquired, before pushing open the last door. “And this one is my room—our room,” he added with a sense of pride, placing her belongings on the dresser so that she could get settled into their new room.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

oocness...... No prob

Photobucket

Ayita smiled as he took her stuff and opened the door. It slightly bugged her that he was carring her things but she'd get over it. After all that had happened today it was still a lovely day outside. There walk wasn't short but it gave Ayita time ti adjust to the fact that he was all hers. All she had to do was wake up everyday and there he would be. He was amazing and made her feel complete.

Neither of them said a word during the walk and for Ayita that was fine. No words needed to be said as long as they were together. She looked at them as they neared his house their house. She wasn't ever going to call it theirs was she? Of course they were mates. "thank you." She said when he opened the door. She had really missed this kind of treatment. She was such a princess at heart. She only hoped vigilante didn't spoil her back rotten. She laughed mentally at the thought she had come a long way since then.

He showed her around more and the place wasn't very big but it was just fine for their small family. "We could use it for mara and Kable we could also use it for our own childern." she said smiling. As they made their way to his room she smiled as he changed it to their room. She sat down since he had set her clothes down. "Vigilante come sit." she said as she smiled she wanted to be close to him to show him she cared. "We can spend the whole night together alone she said.

[/html]
[html]

525 words.

####The doggish man stood beaming, waiting for some sort of response from her in regards to the bedrooms, as if he had never had a prouder moment in his life. In a way, he did not think that he ever had; he had never imagined that he would really be living a life like the one he was about to start. Vigilante had finally done something completely of his own volition when he had asked Ayita to be his forever. His curled tail waved behind him very lightly, as if he could not possibly bear waiting any longer to hear what she would say. In that moment, all that mattered was that her acceptance of him continued. It had been blissful to know that she loved him, as well, and all he wanted was for those feelings to continue. Ayita was an amazing woman, the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on, and he found it almost surreal that she was now his mate, officially. It did not matter to him what anyone else thought now, because all that he needed in his life was to know that she was standing beside him completely, as he was her.

####When she finally did speak, his breath caught, as if he had not even considered the possibility. He should have, especially after what she had said in her old house the time he had stopped by to bring her rabbits about wanting more children someday. For whatever reason, Vigilante had not connected that thought to himself and had never really thought that she would want to have children with him. And why not, though? They were mates now, they loved each other, and she was a great mother. It made complete sense that she would want children with her mate now. “Uh, yeah, I guess we could,” he said with a sheepish grin, ruffling his own hair. “I’d like that, actually,” he added, still flustered by the very suggestion from his new mate’s lips. He did not know how soon it could possibly happen, but he did hope that they could find themselves in a very sturdy, stable, loving relationship before they had their own children, but he suspected that would be the case, regardless. Her children with Leroy were still very young, so logically, it would be quite a while before she was able to conceive again.

####Striding to the bed, Vigilante lowered himself next to her, his hand automatically searching for hers on the dark bedspread. Some nights, he slept in his shifted form, but he often enjoyed curling up in his regular dog form. It would be very different to share a bed with someone, but for her, he was absolutely more than willing to make his every effort to make her comfortable. When they did finally go to sleep (for he was sure it would be quite later when they did), then he would be able to see what she was most comfortable sleeping in. All that mattered to him was making her feel comfortable, loved, and at home with him in their house. There was nothing more to ask for.

[/html]
Ayita smiled as he finally joined her on the bed they could make love 100 times and be ok. She was glad she had time before she could have more pups. Ayita wasn't sure at this moment how good of a mom she actually was and was hoping that she'd turn out to be a good one.

She leaned into him with a smile as she sniffed under his chin for a moment. She was lost in getting to know ever detail of his scent. She licked under his chin as she smiled. He was amazing and everything she had always wanted. "So my love what shall we do?" She asked as she gave a loving playful growl.

She was knowing what they could do but would he want to? She hoped that he would kiss her and they would just be until they had to deal with reality the next day.
[html]

625 words. WotD: Evince.

####Nothing she had ever told him could give him even the faintest idea of how she would react to finding out that he had been promoted to Constable, but he did not think it was something she would be unhappy about. He was not the type to let power go to his head, and he had a strong, logical mind. That was part of why Jacquez had given him the position, was it not? Either way, he did consider himself to be fairly level-headed, and he knew that this would not be a bad thing for him. “I should probably tell you, Ayita, something else. It completely slipped my mind until now, but Jacquez asked me last months to step up as his Constable. If you know Ruri, she is the new Dauphine. He wanted someone strong and loyal in the leadership ranks, since he’s away often. It will not change anything, other than giving me more responsibilities to the pack,” and to you, he silently added, “but I did want to tell you.” It was hard to keep the pride out of his voice, but he did not want to sound like he was bragging. He was extremely proud that Jacquez thought him a good candidate, and he was planning to do the best that he possibly could for the pack and his new family. He would not let any of them down.

####A smile was what her words brought to his face, the licks and nuzzles beneath his chin only adding to the way her words made him feel. Grinning, he leaned down, bringing his lips to meet hers fervently. All he had wanted to do since the day he had realized his feelings for her was find a way to evince how special and important she was. Vigilante hated knowing that she was feeling down on herself for what had happened to Amaranth, as he did not think it to be her fault. The only way he could think of to help her feel better about everything was to distract her from her worries and fears. What better way than to show her just how amazing she was by consummating their love on their first night of being together officially. He was not completely new to everything intimate, as he had partaken occasionally before coming to this area, but it had never meant anything to him and he had never initiated anything. Being with Ayita, his beautiful and wonderful mate, would be different. He loved her, and he wanted to show her how special she was. If anyone deserved that, it was her, and he was more than happy to be the one to do it for her.

####Shifting his body so that he was facing her, rather than sitting beside her as he had been, the doggish man kissed her more passionately, lifting one hand to cradle the back of her head softly, his thumb brushing over the bottom of her ear tenderly. His eyes opened briefly to study her expression, not wanting to lose the image of her beautiful face when he closed his eyes. Pulling back, he smiled at her, though he did not like putting any distance between them. “We can do whatever it is that you would like to do,” he replied suggestively, the hand that was not behind her head rubbing her thigh absently, or so it seemed as such. He wanted this night to last forever, and he did not want to rush what they were going to do. They had their entire lives ahead of them for this, but this first night was going to be so very special. Everything had to be perfect for his lovely woman; he would not settle for less.

[/html]
[html]

Photobucket

I'm bring sexy back oww oww vigi lol

Photobucket

Ayita smiled as he spoke of his promotion. Ayita was happy for him she didn't much care for having a rank though there where moments that she missed the power she had held. She smiled continuing her coddling of her lover. "Congrat to you my dear" She said as she felt him shifting positions she didin't want him to move she wanted to beable to just cuddle and then play games. She wanted his everything.

Ayita smiled as they kissed he made her feel whole. This was what love was supposed to be like. This was how she was ment to feel. She smiled as she wished that she had been with him all this time He was everything she wanted to have she only hoped that her pups would love him to they didn't have to call him dad vigi would be just fine as long as they behaved.

He held the back of her head as she smiled nearly melting to his touch. He kept her wanting more as he pulled away gentally to speak. "We can do what ever." She as she cuddled into him for a moment as she closed her eyes taking in this moment. Maybe if she made it go slower it would. "Lets take this night slow and enjoy the time that we have alone." She said as she looked at him. She ran her hand down his chest stopping just about his belly.

[/html]
[html]

short. :x 365 words.

####Though he had never expected to have a position of such high esteem, he was still surprised by the fact that he took pride in having earned it. That was not to say that he thought Jacquez had given him the position because of anything great that he had done, but Vigilante knew the reasons that the King had given him for the promotion. Even if he had not done anything spectacular for the pack, it seemed that he had demonstrated being a level-headed individual and the physical strength and ability that Jacquez seemed to think would be required with two, so to speak, handicapped leaders. Though he was not one to boast, he was very proud that the King had seen those qualities in him. They were good qualities, and he liked knowing that he was seen in such a light. “Thank you,” he said, before kissing her again, not wishing to discuss it much further. He had wanted to tell her, but he did not want to talk about it. There were much more important things that they could do tonight.

####Her fingers were teasing, just enough to drive him crazy in the heat that was building between them. There were too many emotions now, the rush of feelings for her finally let out from behind the dam he had kept them locked up behind for so long. It had never seemed appropriate to tell her the way he felt, and so he had bottled those feelings up. The way that they poured forth then was amazing, and he was so glad that he had finally found the courage to admit everything to her. Thinking now, it seemed impossible that he could have lived with those feelings locked up tight in the first place; he was astounded that he had for so long. Vigilante kissed her again, his tongue probing at her lips and teeth, pleading for entrance. The hand on her thigh squeezed tightly, and the hand at the back of her head wound its way into her hair, so soft and raven black. He had never seen such contrast between fur and hair before, but she looked truly amazing in it.

[/html]