You are my family
Amaranth smiled mom had left the door open a little what a mistake. She had heard over and over again that she was not to go outside if its cold out. She smiled poking her nose out it was snowing and mom wasn't home. She wanted to play. "Kable look mommy left the door open." she said as she went out side. She smiled looking off the porch at the sea of white.

"Kable come on lets play!!" She called as she smiled. She looked at the snow that was on the portch touching it with her nose she smiled. It was cold but she didn't care.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... forest.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: Fur Kable

The sound of his sister's voice made the young silvery pups ears shoot up, scrambling to his feet his young, big pawed form took f quickly down the stairs. "Waait uup!" Claws clicking quickly on the floor as Kable ran down the stairs, tail high as he stumbled off the last step with a thud. ooww.

Looking up at his patterned sister he smiled brightly as his red eyes looked at the door. Running across the living room Kable followed after his sister onto the porch were he froze, there was...white stuff everwhere!! "Wait,wait, wait whats that?" Ears back Kable stood infront of Amaranth as he inched to the end of the porch to look over at the strange white stuff that was falling from the sky. WHAT FALLS FROM THE SKY?!

talk. think walk

[/html]
Amaranth looked back inside as she chuckled to herself about her brother falling. Amaranth looked at him as he joined her. "What do you mean what is it? Its snow duh." She said looking at him with her bright purple eyes. She couldn't believe that he never really paid any attention to their mother. she was always telling them about things. She wasn't sure why but she did. "Don't you ever listen to mommy?" She asked. Though right now they were both breaking all the rules. That in a way made her happy. She was starting to become a rather dominant wolf pup and was going to make sure she stayed on top.

"So are you going to play with me out here in the snow?" She asked.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... forest.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC:

Looking over at his sister Kable gave her a huffing, annoyed snort while his brows pushed together over his crimson eyes. Well I don't listen. Rolling his eyes the young male watched the falling snow with wary curiosity, "Well I've never seen it before so shh!" Creeping closer to the edge of the porch Kable's ears fanned forward as he looked at the white ground, his big ears looked funny on his ever growing body.

"Yus I'm going to play, I wana look around to...and I wana see the sow too." Looking back at his sister his long slightly curved tail started to wag behind his silvery form before he backed up slightly, his pup body tensed up before launching himself off the porch. The fall was worse the he had thought, though not as bad at the same time. A cloud of white snow filled the air when he hit the ground.

talk. think. walk.

©table code and image to jacoby:
[/html]
Amaranth smiled as she went after him. The cold stuff wasn't bad at all actually she liked it. "Ha tag your it." She said as she raced through the snow. Thank goodness it wasn't much deeper or you'd never see either of them. "Bet you can't catch me kable." she said as she bounded through the snow.

Her bright purple eyes looked around as she smiled. Her brother was the best part of her life and she couldn't wait to get bigger. She was going to be big and strong and well loved. She was going to find a male to love her like mommy loved mister Vigi. She had so many plans and couldn't wait.
[html]
OOC: sorry for the delay!

Blinking his red eyes looked about the white covered ground, ears twisted when his sister ran by him. Jumping to his puppy paws his silvery gray form jumped through the thick snow, tail high behind him as he watched his sister with playful eyes though he also watched everything. "Why am I it?!"

Pouting slightly Kable ran as quickly as he could after Amaranth, the thought that she might leave his world has never entered his mind. She was bigger then him in build, he has long legs that looked funny on his body. Just like his big floppy ears. "I can too! I'm guna get ya!" Pushing his baby legs harder Kable jumped over the mounds of snow diveing for her curly tail.

talk. think walk

[/html]
©table code and image to jacoby: Fur Kable
Occ.... Some time we'll have to an updated thread after Haku has beaten up little mara.

Ic...

Amaranth bounded around the snow was mounded in some places and low in other. She loved playing and being with her brother. Her body was bulky compared to his. She smiled as she thought she was further ahead of him then she actually was.She turned her head to see his jaws going for her pretty tail. she growled then yelped as she felt him nip her. It wasn't to hard but still.

"I'm it and I'm gonna get you for that Kable." She said with a smile as she turned to go after him. She was gonna get him. She only enjoyed playing with him when she knew they would have fun and breaking moms rules and going outside was always fun. She didn't have to listen she was a big girl.
[html]
OOC: sure thing, oh also want a Daddy thread with Amaranth. Big Grin 171 wordcount

A smile of joy was plastered all over his face when Kable jumped forward after his sister's tail. It is so close. His young silvery form dived into the snow and to his joy Amaranth's tail was in his jaws, growling in a playful manner he quickly spitting her curly tail out with a big smile. "See! I did it!!" Quickly his puppy paws moved in the thick snow as his body turned away from his sister, strange puppy legs moved so fast in the heavy snow that it felt like he was not going anywhere. "oh nos" Kable almost cried when he heard his sister's words.

Away, he must get away or he will be it. What is it? Shaking his head he moved deeper towards the forest and farther from the house. He loves his sister, his mommy, and his daddy. Mommy's man friend is nice too but Kable needs to spend more time with him. "You has to get me first!!!" Kable hollered back to his patterned sister.

talk. think. walk.

©table code and image to jacoby:
[/html]