This Is The Life On Mars
[html]

OOC: [m] for drug use! [p] for sweet Kansas boy <3

Babble babble bitch bitch
Rebel rebel party party

After his meeting with Anselm, he had ended up with a bong and a pound of weed. He knew of only one way to get rid of the pot, so he had already been starting to smoke it away. Marijuana was a magical herb, since it seemed to make the metal head male into one of the most tolerable people on the face of the planet. He also seemed to think about more creative things. Such as the device that he had on his head. Instead of having to lug the damn bong around (the glass bong that Anselm had given to him in exchange for his tattoo) he had gotten his canine designed gas mask (M6-12-8) and modified it to where he could just light the end of a bowl, and suck in, and get a hit from the gas mask. It was a rather genius idea if he could say so himself. So this morning, he was on his way to Halifax, his mask mounted on his face, and his body mounted on his horse. The stallion thought that his master's new contraption was slightly weird, and he nickered at the sight of his master's face covered by the mask. Cotl paid the nicker no attention and was quick to get himself on the stallion's back and then he tapped the stallion's side.

They took off out of Inferni, and using the path that he had taken with Anselm, they made it there in a lesser amount of time than when he normally went by himself formerly. The two had made it to the city, and Cotl had the feeling that he should stop by the library, maybe in hopes to see that one feo whom had the blueberry yum yum seeds. He doubted she'd still be hanging around the library though. He still figured it wouldn't hurt to try the place anyways, so he quickly tapped the horse's side again, and they took off in a full speed gallop through the city. You'd expect to hear Cotl screaming "The British are coming!" but of course, Cotl hadn't gotten that deep into the history books of the humans.

It didn't take long for the two to turn down that last street and to come up to the tall building that was the library. He looked up at the tall building, almost impressed, the second time he had found the place. He then took the lighter and lit the bowl again, and slowly breathed in. He held the hit for a second before he exhaled, the smoke filtering through a vent at the bottom of the mask before he giggled lightly. Now what was he doing here again?

---------------

Cotl Ulrich, You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

Sex sex sex and don't forget the "violence"
Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad-and-lonely

[/html]
[html]

awwww! cotl and his corruption...
+

The laden smoke-colored clouds were spitting a combination of rain and snow, creating a layer of icy slush underfoot. The bottom cuffs of Kansas' skinny dark pants were soaked, freezing his legs up to his calves, but he barely noticed. He was bundled in his scarf and a tight black sweater, plenty warm. And he was too excited to feel cold, because he was headed into Halifax, to his favorite building in the world. The last time he'd been to the library was over a month ago, when he'd taken Gotham to pick out some kids books. By now Kansas and his puppies had worked through the sizable stack, so he decided to go fetch another to get them through the cold winter months. They were old enough to read on their own now. They were even able to read novels, probably!

The creamy-furred boy turned down the street that lead toward the library, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He was very startled to hear the clip-clop of a horse, and immediately, he recalled Cotl. Eager to see if by chance the hybrid was the shadowed figure on the horse, Kansas began to run, eyes straining through the curtain of wet snow. It wasn't until both of them were almost to the library stairs that he was assured of Cotl's presence, though if Kansas hadn't recognized the appaloosa horse, he would have taken longer to realize this. Because Cotl had some strange shit on his face. Kansas's bright eyes grew quizzical. He had no clue what that thing was; it looked to be more than just some ordinary mask. "Hey, Cotl! What...?" But he trailed off as his eyes followed the movements of the mutt's hands. Cotl used a lighter on something in front of the muzzle of the mask, and suddenly it dawned on the poor boy. "Is that... pot?" One may have mistaken his awe for disgust. Really, Kansas was simply ever-curious. He knew what marijuana was, and honestly, he'd always wanted to try it.

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: <3

Here comes the soul collecting train of murder a-comin'
It longs to take your putrid blackened soul away from you

Your face will leave your rotting head, in the early morning
Your guts will leave your corpse, your spine will break and crack in two

Only moments after he had arrived, the male was joined by a friend. It was still slightly weird that he could actually call someone his friend, but the two male's clicked, mainly because their taste in music. Cotl turned his head towards the male, his audits pricking at the male. Hey, Cotl! What...? the male trailed off as Cotl took another hit off of the gasmask. Is that...pot? pierced brow cocked while in his mask, taking the hit. He sucked in completely, held it in for a few seconds and then released the smoke again through the filter at the bottom of the mask. After this, he nodded his head. He then unstrapped himself and took his face out of the mask before he proceeded to speak to his friend. He was rather high already, and he let his tail wag and his face held a stoned smile rather than his normal frown. Heyyyy! Kansas my boy!-FUCKING CUNT FACE- the male spoke, giggling lightly before he continued. Of course it's pot man! You can't smoke a cigarette like this now -MOTHERFUCKING FACE FUCKER- can you? the male exclaimed before he gestured towards the gas mask.

Then he figured that the male wouldn't really know about the gas masks. Cotl had read about them before he went with Anselm and found one in Halifax, down in the army supply store that they had found. Mannn, this is a gas mask. Normally, it was for soldiers in the human wars, because they used to gas the enemies and you know, they kind of needed their soldiers not to be dead.-ENRAGED ASS RAPING CLOWNS--- the male had an outburst and had to stop and laugh heartily at the out burst before the stoned male continued to speak. They made a set for the dogs, and then for the humans as well. This is the M6-12-8 version of it.-HAIL TO MY FUCKING PENIS!- I did the modifications to where I'd be able to smoke out of it. Duddddeeee, It gets you sooooo blazeddd! the male exclaimed before he took the lighter and handed it to Kansas, as well as the mask. Come on, all you have to do is strap it to your head.-NYEHHHH- I'll instruct you if I needs to. And light the bowl for you too. the male spoke, twitching his head and neck in the middle of his sentence, waiting for the male to take the mask.

Speak

[/html]
[html]

almost theeeeere!
+

If there had been any prior doubt that the sweet-smelling green nugget in front of the gas mask was weed, Cotl's face wiped it cleanly away. He was smiling, his face happy. Kansas did not know the man too well, but he was certain Cotl was not exactly the smiley type. His outrageous screams were still prominent in his speech, but his tone itself was much more upbeat, and he seemed to have more to say. Yeah, he was high.

He explained a few things to Kansas, first that he was not smoking a cigarette (obviously); then about the gas mask. The Sadira boy's eyes were wide in wonder and perhaps a bit of self-assurance that he was naive as hell. He'd no previous clue that the thing was a gas mask used in human wars, or that it could be used to smoke pot. The information was extremely thrilling to him. He knew that he was smiling stupidly as the hybrid handed him the mask, but Kansas took it in his hands staring at it thoughtfully. He was slightly hesitant for many reasons. Savina and he had promised one another that they wouldn't drink ever again. And, most outstandingly, was the memory of Naniko and her drugs, and how they'd fucked up his little girl, Cambria, for weeks. "I dunno, man..." he said quietly, almost to himself.

Was this any different?

Perhaps a little. It grew in the ground; it wasn't a chemical, per se. It was a plant. And it could only make him happy, right? Plus, he somehow trusted that the coyote wouldn't offer him anything truly harmful. It wasn't like they were snorting lines together. With another grin, Kansas looked up at the mounted mutt, and gingerly put the mask over his face. "Hold the bowl up, and I'll light it. Eh, please," he added. He'd used lighters before, to light candles. This was a very different situation, but he thought he could handle it. Kansas's heart was much aflutter, with a combination of anxiety and delicious excitement.

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: <3

Trapped inside a box
Four long years
Hiding from the world
Punished by your peers

Studied teachers words
Stabbed a box of hearts
Earned a piece of paper
No go forth and start

Go forth Be conquered
Go Forth and Die

The male took the mask, though he seemed to be hesitant about putting up up to his face. Cotl had a cocked brow, and his bi-colored orbs almost uttered "please". I dunno, man. the male spoke. Cotl was about to say something before the male put the mask on his face with a big old grin. Cotl smiled lightly. WOO! Corruption of the innocent minded! Go Cotl! the male mentally prodded himself which sent a shiver up his spine, and he wiggled lightly in his seat. Hold the bowl up, and I'll light it. Eh, please? the male spoke. Cotl cocked his head lightly before he grabbed onto the bowl, holding his hand over the large "carb" that was there. As soon as you light it, you're going to start sucking in slowly. Once you feel like enough smoke has collected, -REBEL REBEL BITCH BITCH- I'll let go, and you'll take one large breath in, to suck all of the smoke in, and then hold it for a few seconds, and then slowly exhale. Understand? the male spoke to the other, giving him the instructions. He figured that the male was new at it as well, simply because he seemed so interested in the mask itself, as if he had never even imagined anything like it.

The male handed him the lighter, and then nodded his head as if he was ready. Whenever you're ready, man.

Speak

[/html]
[html]

420!! *sets off fireworks* wow i was way too excited about this.
+

Cotl probably would have been surprised to know about the shenanigans Kansas had gotten himself tangled up in only a year or so ago. The creamy-furred boy thought of this only because he had the idea that the coyote mix regarded him as an innocent and unaware nave. But Kansas was the opposite, really. In a flash of memory he recalled bits and pieces of the drunken night he'd spent with Naniko and Lucifer. He pushed them out of his mind. Perhaps that was a story to tell Cotl after... the current task had been accomplished. The words may flow more readily, then. In any case, Kansas released his inhibitions, taking the lighter firmly in his hand as if it were a torch of victory and ceremonious rebellion, having listened carefully to his friend's instructions. "Thanks, Cotl," he responded softly, gratefully. He was happy that he was not being mocked, but rather helped by his new found comrade.

Feeling extremely hardcore with the mask on and a mounted coyote hybrid holding the nug up to this mask, Kansas grinned beneath it. He exhaled all the wind in his lungs, held the lighter up to the bowl, and flicked it. He could see the green light up orange and red as he inhaled slowly and deeply. The flavor was magnificent, unlike anything else he'd ever tasted. It was strangely fulfilling and satisfying. After Cotl had let go of the carb, Kansas drew in the remaining smoke, feeling warm in his face and head. The hand holding the lighter fell to his side as he savored the feel of the hit, which was pretty big for a newbie. He exhaled, smoke filtering through the mask, and suddenly began coughing up a storm. He doubled over a tad, beating his chest with his fist as he coughed out the remainder of the smoke in his body. "Whoa!" he exclaimed, straightening. A warm, comfortable sensation filled his brain. He couldn't really recall what it had felt like to be drunk. But he was certain that this was different, and that was okay.

He took the mask off and handed it in Cotl's general direction. The hit he'd taken was large and he was apparently enough of a lightweight, because his eyelids steadily drooped as if he were tired. Things seemed unreal. after he cleared his throat, Kansas spoke with much more enthusiasm than was the norm for him. "So, so we're at the library, smoking weed? Aha. That's funny, I just took my son here a few weeks ago!" Maybe he was noting the irony. Whatever. He blinked, realizing that Cotl was still on the horse, and busted up laughing. He couldn't stop laughing. Seeing the other man, still up on that speckle-assed horse, was just hilarious for some reason. "What the hell, man, you're on a horse. H-hey, did you get that horse from my sister? Her name's Ember. Huh?" He had forgotten to ask last time, hadn't he? It would be so exciting to know that Cotl was riding a horse raised by his sister, right?

[/html]
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: Happy 420! *dances and smokes bowl*

Wait now, what did they say
About the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.

Bloodrocuted

Thanks, Cotl the male thanked him. Cotl dismissed the thanks with a nod of his head and a stoned smile. With the flick of lighter, the green bud turned to ash, the male taking in an impressive hit for the first time. Cotl was excited though he knew that he would more than likely have to repack the bowl after it. He didn't care though, he was completely happy because he had enough to spare. He could always work for more as well, since he had been in connection with the male whom grew it in Halifax. Though the winter seemed like it'd kill the plants, unless the male figured a rig. Cotl had read about how the humans were able to grow things year around because of these buildings that were called "green houses". He didn't know specifics on the green houses, but he knew where he could find some specifics. After all, they were right infront of a library. The male let go of the carb and then the other inhaled the rest of the smoke, and slowly breathed the smoke out through the filter. He then went into a coughing fit. Whoa!

Cotl waited until the male took the mask off and handed it back to him, until the male spoke. He grabbed the mask back from the male, a stupid smile still on his maw. The male took an instant reaction to the THC. A newbie didn't need much, and the gas mask had the same effect as a vaporizer. Just slightly harsher. So, so we're at the library, smoking weed? Aha. That's funny, I just took my son here a few weeks ago! the male was startled slightly by the male's words, just because he had already started to pack another bowl. The male looked up from the mask's bowl and the look on his face was half "Huh?" and half realizing what the male had said. Smoking infront of a library? Son? Kansas was already a father? It made him wonder how old he was for a moment before he decided that he didn't care. Cotl smiled at the comment. Smoked in it a week or so ago.-BULLSHIT COCK FACEEEEE- with some chickity-chicky-poo-da. I forgot her goddamn name. Something with a "vagina"... the male spoke, shrugging before he continued to pack the bowl. He then mounted the mask on his face before the male snatched his lighter from the boy's other hand quickly and lit the end of his bowl.

What the hell, man, you're on a horse. H-hey, did you get that horse from my sister? Her name's Ember. Huh? the male then spoke. Cotl had been in the middle of taking a hit, and the male had busted out laughing in the middle of it. He was quick to remove the bowl, so he didn't blow the weed out, but he just couldn't help but laugh at the male for pointing out the obvious.
You're mister obvious. -SUCK MY PRESIDENTIAL COCK, BITCH!- But yeah, I did get Maschine from a woman named Ember. Didn't know she was your sister. Woulda' fucked her too if I knew that much! the male joked about fucking his sister, but it would have been funny to see the male's reaction about the joke, if he took it serious.
Next time you see her, Tell her that Maschine is doing pretty awesome, und that I couldn't wish for a better horse. Kiss her for me too. the male again, added another joke in there, his own maw letting out a laugh before he tried to hit the bowl again, and this time, he did not fail. He lit the bowl, inhaled, let go of the carb, and then inhaled completely. He exhaled about 20 seconds later before he just smiled. He did not remove his face from the mask, feeling quite amazing at the moment.
How you feeling mannn? -FUCK SHIT-

Speak

[/html]
[html]

+

Kansas's face was blank for a moment when he saw his friend's surprised expression. Again he thought about how young he was and the age of his children; they were almost a year old, and he was barely over two! He couldn't get out of his mind how strange this seemed. He must look that young, too, from the surprise he saw on Cotl's face. He understood the oddity of this, but didn't understand why he understood it so well. It was weird how things were so clear and yet so unclear to him in his present condition. He didn't know what to make of it exactly, so he simply laughed.

Cotl grabbed the mask and the lighter, babbling about where he'd gotten the weed. The entire structure of the sentence Cotl spoke completely disturbed Kansas into a fit of laughter, so severely that his eyes watered. "Pfff, 'vagina'..." All his immaturity flared, so that the very notion that his companion had said "vagina" seemed obscenely funny. Wow, Cotl was just a funny guy. Kansas felt so free with him, like whatever he said didn't matter. The weed was probably helping with that, too.

Cotl cracked up in the midst of lighting himself another bowl. How could he take so much? Kansas was pretty ripped at the moment, and figured he'd pass out if he had any more. He blinked and shook his head just as the coyote-medley of a canine answered his question about Ember. Kansas had lost track of that thought, but it came back. Cotl's words seemed like they should be wrong, and should be something Kansas got upset about. "Did you seriously jusssst talk about screwing my sister? Aha, clever," he grinned a messed-up grin, wondering if what he'd just said made sense. Another thing occured to him. That story he'd wanted to tell. "Ha, I screwed my sister. Well, adopted... adoptive... whatever, sister. Her name's Naniko. We got drunk and I fucked her. Bad idea... I think I had sex with a dude at the same time," Absently scratching his ear, Kansas spoke with ironic graveness. He still felt terrible about this, but since they were talking about sisters and whatnot, he figured it a valid, if not tragic, tale to tell. Yeah.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: I suck for making you wait Dx SSWM: 326

The male giggled at the 'vagina' statement. Cotl couldn't help but laugh either, just because he was high too. After wards, he took a hit and then took the mask from his face and offered it back to the other male. The boy went on to speak about if Cotl was talking about fucking his sister. Hell yeah I woulda' fucked her! Dude, your sister is hot!-FUCKING CUNT MONKEYS- the male exclaimed, smiling and chuckling the entire time, his bi-colored eyes focused on the other male. Kansas then went to admit about a time that he fucked his adoptive sister. And then some other guy in the same night. That was pretty weird. Awkwarddddd. the male said in a singsong voice, as he then proceeded to chuckle about it. The male admitted to something that probably shouldn't have been admitted to, and Cotl could only think of one thing that could top his little secret. Cotl was not going to tell the male that he fucked his own brother, knowing that he was fucking his own brother. He was drunk, and everyone does stupid shit when their drunk, but fucking your own brother is pretty weird. Cotl also decided that it was too awkward for him to admit to. Though he knew his brother would admit to fucking Cotl in a heartbeat, and actually be proud that it sin did happen.

Was it atleast good sex? I mean,-CLOCK OUT WITH MY COCK OUT- you shouldn't be letting your sister sleep around if her sex sucks, ya'know? the male spoke, giggling at his outburst after he had finished his sentence. He could swear that sometimes the words that come from his mouth were completely and utterly genius at some points, other points they were disgusting or just wrong. Yooo, random question, but how many family members you actually got around here? -MAKE ME CUM- I'm curious. the male spoke, his head cocking to the right curiously.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]

No worries! I made you wait too long, too. I'm sorry. :/ also, Kansas is a 'tard.
+

What had he just told this man? Kansas spaced out for several seconds, worry working its way through his entire body; his torso and abdomen tensed and he fidgeted with the strap of his satchel. Why had he shared with Cotl that he'd had sex with Naniko? Paranoia momentarily took him over, and he was only able to release an almost involuntary laugh at Cotl's continuing comments about Ember. What if the coyote hybrid told someone who told Savina that he'd been bragging about the threesome and then she hated him? Kansas shook his head to and fro, try to shake away his troubling thoughts, thoughts that reiterated in his mind like a broken record. He recognized finally that Cotl was holding out the gas mask; it was almost touching Kansas' nose. Oh yeah! He took the mask and secured it over his face. Getting more stoned would relieve him. He'd forgotten that he didn't want any more.

He swiped the nug from his friend and lit himself another hit, breathing in deeply until he felt his lungs would implode. He removed the mask and let it dangle before Cotl from his finger, coughing loudly. The warm, fuzzy feeling that enveloped his senses intensified, so that it was as if nothing he saw was real. Everything—the color of Cotl's eyes, the pattern of speckles on the horse's ass, the stone of the concrete library steps—was extraordinarily beautiful. His companion's voice came to him from somewhere in the distance, and Kansas again shook his head and came back to life. That outburst had hit a nerve, and Kansas laughed so hard his eyes watered. "Christ, man!" He sighed and proceeded to the 'yote's question. "The fuck, why you wanna know about my family?" he questioned, grinning. Then he poked Cotl's arm as if this was cool. "Just kiddin'. I have so much family! There are Sadiras everywhere, even if they don't share the "Sadira" name. I worry that one day some'a my relatives are gonna start inbreeding without even knowing it." He giggled. "But I didn't. My girl is from Italy, and if you're talking hot... Mmmm."

[/html]
OOC. Cotl and Kansas wander to the music store, high out of their minds; there, Cotl picks out a few CDs and Kansas finds himself a new CD player.