a woman scorned
Ooc: leader if possible or someone who won’t eat Firefly. Big Grin Sosu :461

She knew there was no easy way out. She had told Anselm that she would return once she’d found out what had happened to the other leaders of Dahlia de Mai. She hadn’t thought that she would pay so dearly for what she had learned but there was nothing she could do about the past that she could accomplish on her own. The woman was still tender and her wounds only half healed as she made the long trek to Inferni’s borders. She hoped that Anselm had spoken with Gabriel and Kaena about her offer to help because there was no turning back from it now, not after what the scum from Dahlia de Mai had gotten away with.

Her body was beginning to grow weary from the journey to the edge of the clan’s lands. She had went the long way around, skirting Phoenix Valley’s borders and coming through the dampwoods to keep from being anywhere close to Dahlia de Mai’s lands. She had come to a stop at the edge of their lands closer to the mountains that she’d realizes. It had been a long time since she’d come this close to the mountains. She laid down quietly, panting as she tried to give her aching body a break, the cracked rib still causing her to grow nauseas when she overdid things. If there had been a time since the beating that she’d overdid things today was it. Even though she’d rested often and had taken her own sweet time in getting there she had gone too far.

Her muzzle was perched upon her paws as her bright green eyes sat staring into the clan’s lands. She knew that she needed to raise a call for one of the leaders but she was too tired to just yet. She could feel the ache and fatigue of her travels finally bearing down on her as she tried to catch her breath and gain a few moments of silence. She groaned to herself as she realized that she should have just asked another pack member to come in her place, though she didn’t know if the clan would treat with any of her pack’s mates. They weren’t enemies exactly but they weren’t friends either. She sighed and wished that things would just be a little simpler.

Finally she’d taken the time needed to get her wind back and she didn’t hesitate a moment longer before she lifted her head from her paws, staggering to her feet as she let her voice ring across their lands. She dropped back to her belly as she waited, hoping that she wasn’t about to find herself as a plaything for some war hungry clan members, she was not in the mood to play games anymore.
[html]

Word Count: 539

In Character

There was a terrible unease settling over Inferni, given that there had been barely any incidents. Veiria had been attacked, but she was the only person so far to suffer injury. Either Haku was keeping his new toys on a very short leash or they were finally afraid of the coyotes. Of these two, Gabriel severely doubted the later. While there was no shortage of new recruits to fend off the wolves, they were likely all too small to do more then that. Snake had proven himself by not only defending Vieria, but chasing off the male wolf that had come at her. If they could hold the borders, they would survive—but Gabriel wanted more then that. He wanted to see Dahlia (and specifically, Haku) fall.

A call rose from the northern section of the territory, and Gabriel’s ears swiveled to a crown atop his head. Instantly, he was wary. It had not been long ago he and Snake had discussed the need for a northern fall back point. If the wolves began appearing around there they would need to seriously reconsider falling back on the mountain. By all accounts, the western border seemed like a more appropriate place to move, considering there were no wolves past the Waste. They had all, for whatever reason, run south. As far as possible from the fire, perhaps, or even to get away from the coyotes. This was wishful thinking on Gabriel’s part, though he doubted that this was true.

His pace quickened to a speedy trot, but it was within his limits. He would not run full out for any call unless it came from one of his coyotes, and the voice was wolfish—the only howls he recognized as such were his own and Anselm’s, given that they (his siblings notwithstanding) were the only members who sounded like wolves. Pinning his ears, the charcoal brushed male grunted and made his way onto the easiest path to follow. He went for a few more minutes, wondering if Kaena would make her way to the call, and elected then to pause his steps and lift his head. An equally wolfish cry broke from his throat, both to alert the source of the original call to his presence, and also his co-leaders in the event they might be rushing towards here. Either way, if one or both of them showed up, Gabriel would not object. Something peculiar was afoot.

What he found, though, was less then expected. A silver coated woman lay on the ground, looking exhausted and overall like she had been dragged through something. She smelled of a pack he did not recognize, but as he stared down at her, he realized quite suddenly who she was. Anselm had mentioned her, as well as the peculiar group she ran with, and she had offered to try and ally herself with them. This struck him as really odd, given that during their last war she had been captured and held hostage for who knew how long. Frowning and narrowing his eyes, he settled onto his haunches, figuring she hadn’t just come for a short chat. “You all right?” He asked bluntly, though it was obvious he didn’t actually seem to care.

<style>
.gabe-believe p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-believe b {color:#F2AF22;}
.gabe-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-bottom:1px dotted #F2AF22; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#9F6809; padding-right:10px;}
.gabe-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gabe-believe {background-color:#A38D5E; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabe2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:14px; width:332px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]
[html]

OHAY OOC LAND. :3

Firefly had waited longer than she’d hoped, her eyes veiled by their lids as she felt the wave of sleep trying to take her. She shook her head and yawned, the weary feeling hard to push away. She knew it would do her no good being found asleep at the borders of the clan but it was a hard fight she was quickly losing.

She would have lost entirely if a howl hadn’t fallen upon her ears and a little while later the padding of paws and a voice hadn’t broken though the fog. She lifted her head from her paws and caught sight of Gabriel, not much about the leader of the clan had changed and she fought back pinning her ears as she tried to concentrate on what he’d said. ”What? Oh, Hello Gabriel..” she asked in confusion before she remembered the state she was in and realizing who she was speaking to..

She scowled to herself as she slowly rose to her paws, feeling like she was years older as she did so. A grunt escaped her lips as she finally righted herself and stood respectful in front of the clan’s Aquila. She raised her emerald eyes to study the male a moment before she finally replied. ”I’ll live, which is more than I can say for my pups.” her voice was bitter as she broke her stare from the male and looked down to the ground instead.

She didn’t care what the others of her pack thought of what she’d decided to do with her time. They could all hide in the pack’s lands and pretend that there was nothing of interest going on outside the borders. They could act as thought Haku hadn’t struck at members of their own pack, but she knew different and she was going to attempt to do something about it. She’d already paid her price for her involvement with the clan, it wasn’t like the beasts of Dahlia de Mai could do anything else to harm her.

She lifted her gaze from the ground again and revealed why she was there. ”I told Anselm I would find out what I could of Dahlia de Mai and their missing leaders.” She shifted uncomfortably as she continued. ”I should have come earlier, but as you can see I was held up by more pressing matters.”< She knew that she was a sight, the fierce wounds upon her flesh and the tattered shape she was in. She realized now she could have at least attempted to clean up a little bit, but it was too late now and she really didn’t care that much.

don't you mess with a little girl's dream

cause she's liable to grow up mean

<style>
.firefly-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.firefly-a01 b {color:#B4C0BE;}
.firefly-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000; border-top:1px solid #000000; }
.firefly-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.firefly-a01 { background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/fireflytbg.gif); background-color:#11403B; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.firefly-a01-txt { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#07211E; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:-1.5px; padding:10px 20px 0px 20px; text-align:right; }
.firefly-a01-txt em {color:#205852;}
.firefly-a01-txt i {color:#B4CFCC;}
.firefly-a01-txt b {color:#022824;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 400

In Character

As she woke, it was like the fog of a dream was brushed from her eyes. Gabriel stared at her, his body still and his eyes vicious. Part of him saw her mother in Firefly, and that part hated her. Iskata was dead, and for this reason, he could do nothing more to her. Instead, that stillness and infinite patience held his body still and he waited for her to regain her senses. Slowly, she sat up—and by her body language, he read the pain in the motion, and he saw the wounds. She was cut up, and obviously had been in some sort of fight. This fact made his jaw tighten, wondering exactly who it was that had done such a thing; though he figured it might have been someone obvious, given she had come here after such an incident when it was apparent she was hurting.

She had lost her children, which made Gabriel’s eyes darken sharply. The last war had been started over such a thing, and unbeknownst to him, the same had occurred once more. Granted this issue was nothing he had ever dealt with personally; Faolin had been incredibly safe during her pregnancy, and he was damned sure that none of the women in Inferni were pregnant. Given, of course, that there were so few. More had joined, but they had all be scrawny, starving things, and unfit for bearing children as it stood. Likewise, they were all expected to stay on task and be aware of the war; if they put themselves as risk, well, there wasn’t much he could do but quarantine them.

“He told me,” Gabriel replied, amber eyes focusing on her emerald ones. “What the hell happened to you?” He asked, though there was no concern for her personal well being. She was not his ward, nor under his protection, and he was not prepared to offer her what he did not offer his own members. They were in war, and war turned him cold. Surely, she would understand. She had seen him before, when he had considered her no more then an object and no more then one of Haku’s pawns. Still, she had information, which made her valuable, and from what he could recall, she had her own ins within Dahlia de Mai—and that was perhaps the most important thing for him to be aware of currently.

<style>
.gabe-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; border-bottom:1px dotted #F2AF22; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#9F6809; padding-right:10px;}
.gabe-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gabe-believe {background-color:#A38D5E; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabe2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:14px; width:332px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]
Firefly had almost forgotten her own lineage, she had taken so much time to forget her mother and father after they had both disappeared that at times she forgot the mark they had both left on the world. She was aware of Gabriel’s intense gaze as she rearranged herself, her heckles rising slightly as she was watched under his golden orbs. Anselm had told her that she would be safe coming if Gabriel Kaena or himself were there, but she wondered now if his words had been hollow promises that he couldn’t keep.

It took her a second to jerk her gaze away from the man as she remembered that he didn’t have to even see her, she had been on the wrong side of the man last time they’d seen each other and if his daughter hadn’t been taken hostage by Haku there was a chance she wouldn’t be alive today. She let her ears flatten back against her head as she pushed the thoughts away and let her gaze finally fall back upon the leader of the clan. His own battle scars shown dully on his flesh as she took in the whole picture. She had no clue of his story and she had a feeling she’d never learn it. She wished that for a moment her life wasn’t feeling out of her control as Gabriel spoke finally.

When he informed her that Anselm had indeed spoken to him she relaxed slightly, but her eyes shifting away from his own when he asked what had happened. She couldn’t stop the bitterness that shown in her gaze as she dug her nails into the soil below her as she spat the truth out. ”I was returning here to tell Anselm what I’d learned and instead of coming like I did today I cut across the shore.” she lifted her gaze to meet Gabriel’s again, wondering if there was really any reason to tell him this, but she continued nonetheless. ”I was caught by one of the wolves from Dahlia de Mai and I lost my temper and spoke ill of Haku. Another of her pack mates attacked me.” She lowered her gaze to keep the bitter tears from showing as she finished. ”I told them I was with pups but they didn’t care. One of my own pack mates saved me, but.. I lost the pups that evening.” Her voice quivered as she shut her eyes and tried to erase the faces of her children who she would never know. She knew she shouldn’t have told him, none of this would make any difference and it just made her feel weaker, battling both her emotional and physical stress now.

She gave herself a moment to gain control over herself as she slowed her breathing and the quivering about her chest ceased. She opened her emerald orbs and gazed at the man. She knew it wasn’t his fault that she’d lost her temper but she didn’t want to remember it so easily either. ”This is the second litter I’ve lost to Dahlia de Mai. My sons don’t even know me because when I left the pack Haku decided that if I ever returned I would face death. I am nothing to them because of their own father, and I don’t know which is worse, knowing my children live but don’t know me, or never knowing them at all.” She shifted her weight off her forepaw and sighed.

”Is there anything else you wish to know?” she asked. She had information to grant him if he wanted to hear it and she’d rather move onto that than speak of her own foolish mistakes. There were a lot of things she wasn’t proud of and she didn’t want all of them brought forward today before this man. She had been judged enough by herself, she didn’t need her peers to do the same.
[html]

Word Count: 400

In Character

Even if she had come here in a state worse then this, bloodied and broken, he would not have attacked her. He would have considered it, but he would not have laid his hand upon her. Even if she had asked for death, he would have walked away. His own laws prevented him from killing her, even though he had broken these before, and even though she was once his sworn enemy. It was not his place to kill women when his blood screamed for the blue eyed devil in the south. Haku had managed to draw his blood during their last fight, but the cuts on his face were healing. Gabriel refused to allow the bastard to scar him, and had made sure that it had been treated quickly.

What she told him was more then enough. If she had said she had been attacked by Dahlia, he would have been satisfied. Instead, she drew the picture out in great detail. Her mouth had gotten her into trouble, which was no doubt from her mother’s blood. Iskata had never known when to shut up, and wouldn’t you know it, that had gotten her killed. Firefly was lucky the same thing hadn’t happened to her, and this fact made Gabriel’s lips purse, the corner of one side pulling back and down with distaste. She lost her children, but in his mind, it was far better then losing her life. Flicking one ear dismissively, not at all empathetic to her pain, he remained silent. She would certainly be weak, as much as her sex was destined to be. Only the few select were stronger then they were destined to be, and these were rare gems among women.

Her sons both belonged to Dahlia, which meant she had a connection there even if she believed otherwise. Gabriel’s eyes narrowed, seeing her way in, and he now sought to exploit it for his own means. Even if she was no good to him in battle, or in anything else, her information would serve their purpose well. Once she concluded, obviously upset by having to explain everything she had, Gabriel spoke up. “Only what you came to tell me,” he said flatly. If the information had any value, he would be pleased to receive it. Likely, if she had gained her knowledge from one or either of her sons, it would be dead on.

<style>
</style>
table by sie
[/html]
Firefly couldn’t help but gaze at the man doubtfully as she wondered about him. She had no clue what she was really getting herself into and she couldn’t help it as she blundered in headfirst. ”Can I trust you?” She didn’t even know what she said it, she wasn’t even certain if it mattered anyways. Gabriel wasn’t going to be a part of her life she was going to have to live with all the time and it didn’t seem like he was set on murdering her right here and now, he had let her live this long after all.

She flicked her ears back as she realized how stupid she had sounded, ducking her head as she sighed. She knew she was worthless right here right now except for what she knew. Her mouth had got her into trouble and it seemed the only part of her that could redeem her as well. She glanced back to Gabriel as she realized that he was speaking. She sighed, knowing that he was right. She settled back, her weight on her one good side as she spoke. ”Haku has run Cercelee from the pack somehow. Conor, our son doesn’t even know what happened to her. Jacquez and I may harbor ill will against Haku but no one in our pack wants to harm the pack as a whole.” She flicked her eyes away a second. ”Haku tried to kill one of our pups recently. She didn’t know it was him but her description only matches one wolf in these parts that’s an adult male. He beat her and attempted to cook her alive. I’m not certain why he allowed her to live.”She said dryly.

She flicked her eyes away as she moved forward. ”Cour des Miracles will not go to war, there are a few who are like minded as Inferni towards Haku but the rest of the pack will not follow unless there is a change of events.” She glanced towards her home as she spoke again. ”There are traps around Dahlia de Mai, Jacquez wasn’t certain if they were laid there to keep intruders out or to keep Dahlia de Mai in, butI frankly wouldn’t be surprised if Haku put them there himself to start trouble.” Her words were faltered as she explained, ”I would have had more if things hadn’t turned sour for me.. I will try and speak to Kol, Anselm suggested that she might know more that may be of help.” She hesitated before finishing. ”If she’s willing to come may I bring her here to share what she knows..” she pinned her ears back, thinking she’d gone to far as she hastily added. ”If not I can try and return and bring what news she may give me myself.” Perhaps if the leaders heard it from Kol’s own mouth, if she was able to find her, they would learn more. Firefly wasn’t certain she could ask all the right questions.

She squirmed on the spot as she added once more. ”That’s all I’ve got for now. May I return if I learn more?” She wasn’t certain if they even needed her help but she would give it as she’d promised Anselm. She only hoped that it would amount to something. She didn’t dare ask one of the clan to show her how to fight properly. She’d watched her brother learn across seas but she’d been too busy playing at other things to even think it worth it.. Now she wondered if she had been wrong.
[html]

Word Count; 725

In Character

It was her question that made his otherwise stoic face turn stormy, darkening and twisting into a wicked glare. He had expected that were she to come here, there would be no doubt that she would walk away unscathed. Her wounds had come from Dahlia de Mai, not Inferni, and he was insulted to believe that she would even consider such a thing. While silent fury coursed over his face, he did not bother to answer her question. Either she would or would not trust him, but her reaction seemed to show that her brain was just slower then her mouth. Still, he remained quiet, focusing only on her words and not on the haughty attitude that the fairer sex so often seemed to have. By all accounts, this was a shame—pretty faces were so often ruined by the mouths they bore.

So, the bastard had done it. Gabriel had wondered, when he had met the white furred woman, how she had managed to keep control over her blue eyed monster. It seemed that everything had been a waiting game, and now Haku alone led Dahlia. His scent had indicated this that night Gabriel and Sam had gone to kill him, and he now had confirmation from not only a secondary source, but one directly connected to the pack. The names she spewed out were meaningless; Conor was Haku’s son, and if he lived under his father’s madness, he likely would have understood by now what he was following. If he chose to defend his father (as he had that first night), Gabriel would not hesitate to cut him down. Boy or not, Conor was an adult, and by Gabriel’s logic, an available target. They had allies in Cour des Miracles, but they were numbered. A woman who had been nearly killed as it stood, and a man named Jacquez. It was not enough to make a difference to Gabriel.

What interested him was the idea of Haku not only torturing a child, but attempting to eat one. It was a concept he had never considered seeing, and now that the idea was presented, he could not fathom it. To eat another wolf’s flesh was unthinkable, especially when it came to children. Haku was an adult, he was strong, he could hunt for himself. Why in the world would he need to kill and eat puppies? Though repulsed, he was intrigued. This idea lingered in the back of his mind even as Firefly continued to explain where her pack stood. Traps, as she mentioned, were the only thing that he needed to know. As long as Inferni stayed away from their borders, no one would be hurt. He believed their friends were few and far between, but Gabriel had known that since Fatin had left over a year ago. Even then, the wolves had considered Inferni wicked and evil. Now, though, the wall around Dahlia and its leader was collapsing. Soon enough, they would all see what Gabriel had seen when he found the dead woman crucified in his home.

Another name, but one Anselm would need to deal with. Gabriel had little patience for such things, and knew that his cousin was more level headed, and able to consider all options. Had Gabriel alone been leading, he would have gathered the more then two dozen coyotes under his control and rushed into Dahlia. Those that lived would live; as long as Haku died, he cared little for those that they lost along the wayside. Her question made his attention draw out of his own thoughts, focusing back on her cut up face. “Stay outside of our borders. You call for me, Anselm, or Kaena. If anyone shows up besides us, you tell them you have my permission to be here. Do not,” he added, voice dropping. “Come into Inferni without an escort, or I can’t guarantee your safety.”

Believing that his point had been made, Gabriel let the darkness rise from his face, however slight it was. “What was the girl’s name that was attacked?” If he knew that, he would be able to talk to her—something had to have happened there, and he needed to know more. It seemed so unreal to him, but it had to have happened, and happened out of sight. How else would he cook her alive?

<style>
</style>
table by sie
[/html]
Firefly couldn’t help but cringe as she saw the look cross Gabriel’s face after she had blurted out her doubt. She stayed silent and just watched as the man glared. She was smart enough not to speak of her fears again as she slid into talking about the information that he wanted. She glanced at him as she talked, hoping that he wouldn’t be too pissed about what she’d said. Firefly wished that he would remove that look from his face but she just moved on. She felt like she was rattling on and didn’t know when to stop, which she probably was but sooner than later she did come to the end of her words and she stood before him and waited for his verdict.

She looked back at Gabriel as he finally spoke again, her emerald eyes focused on the man as she nodded, knowing that what he said was wise. She flicked her ears back as she admitted. ”I had no thought to come past the borders.” her voice was slightly dry, she knew enough about the clan to know that even if she had permission to be there that it wasn’t wise to relax too much. She glanced back towards where she’d come from as she thought on what he’d said.

She looked back towards Gabriel, surprised to see the dark look that had crossed his face slowly disappearing. Firefly listened quietly as he asked her about the child, she hesitated before replying, unsure of if Ayita would want Gabriel to know. ”Her name is Amaranth.” It took her a second to gather the courage to ask, ”Why do you want to know.” She wondered why he wanted to know about Amaranth, she wasn’t even Firefly’s daughter but she’d promised to protect her. ”she’s been through enough..” she said gently, pleading, not knowing if she had any real reason to worry about the child or not.
[html]

In Character

Regardless of whether or not she had intended to cross their borders, Gabriel had a need to make his policy absolutely clear. If there had been any doubt, it was now without excuse. While Gabriel or Anselm might not attack her on sight, a large majority of the coyotes in the clan were vicious and out for blood. A wolf was an open target, regardless of whether or not they were allied.

Then, quickly, she looked suspicious, worried. By all accounts, she had need to be. If the child had been wounded as severely as he imagined, there was no doubt trauma from the incident. Ezekiel had not been the same after his battle with Cwmfen’s father, even though his body had healed. “I’m not going to hurt her,” he said flatly, amber eyes flashing in agitation. “Don’t you think it’s strange no one heard her screaming?” He asked, knowing that she of all people would understand that it was indeed peculiar. There had to be somewhere, something that had kept her hidden and muted. How else would she have made it home alive after escaping?

<style>
</style>
table by sie
[/html]
Firefly knew that she shouldn't have spoke such to Gabriel but she hadn't had any easy time recently and she was tired enough as it was. Worrying about the child wasn't something she needed right now though she had recently spoken to the mother about everything that had happened. She flicked her eyes away from the male as he spoke. "Words can hurt just as badly as physical wounds.." she said softly, not daring to lift her eyes to meet those of the leader who she agitated so easily. When he spoke again though she finally did lift her head and watch him, not knowing exactly what he wanted.

Her words were slow as she spoke, "I don't know, I think she wondered out of the packlands though, she has a knacked for escaping her mother's watchful eye." She glanced towards the distance where her pack's lands were located as she spoke her thoughts outloud. "She's spoken to me of what happened some.. more than what her mother knows but I don't know exactly what kind of questions to ask.." She looked back to Gabriel and stated plainly. "Perhaps you would know better." It was probably foolish to even consider it but she doubted that Ayita would allow, if Gabriel was willing to speak to the young girl. Together maybe they could work the pieces of the puzzle.
[html]

His lips pulled up, showing off-white teeth just long enough to prove his point. Of all the people to speak to him, she was not the one to try and offer moral lessons. Last summer had proven this to him. Then she seemed to understand—slowly, as if the concept was difficult for her. “Get home,” he warned, eyes sharpening as a secondary and more dangerous thought began to form in his mind.

“If I come to your home I’ll call for you,” he added, sucking in a breath of air. “Don’t come back here unless you have something useful to tell me. Next time you might not make it.” With that, the Aquila rose, turned on his heels, and was trotting off back into Inferni’s wooded border.

<style>
.gabe-snarly p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-snarly b {color:#362C0F;}
.gabe-snarly-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px 0px; border-style: solid none solid none; border-color: #000000; border-width:1px; }
.gabe-snarly-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.gabe-snarly {background-color:#9F936D; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/gabebg.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#423C2A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
table by sie
[/html]