S[m]okin' 40s und Drinkin' Blunts
[html]

OOC: [p] Kaena-butt. prompt #5 und #3. This would be after his fight with the dahlian butt heads, but I'll keep it to a minimal about the details. SSWM: 1007
I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

Today started off slightly rougher than the normal day would have been started off. He had woken up stiff. His spine hurt as he got up out of bed this winter morning. His stomach was quick to tell him that he needed to eat as well. He had also woken up slightly later than normal. The battle from the day before had worn him out some, and was now showing him that he wasn't used to fighting as much as he used to be. He figured that he needed to start sparring again. He probably wouldn't be doing so with his brother though (the only one whom would be a fair fight) simply because his brother was too busy chasing ass than worrying about the war that their home was enduring. Marik also was not much of a fighter, and would often complain about how he didn't get how really to fight and how he hated the training that he had received back at home. Marik was supposed to be the perfect one to their father, when in all reality, Cotl was the one whom was the perfect one. The only thing that had been wrong with Cotl was his vocalizations. Everything else was perfect. Cotl would fight, and did learn to fight from the 'yote whom took him in. Cotl also learned how to read, write, draw, play guitar, Tattoo, and pierce. Cotl was the one whom would learn anything that was offered. He was the open vessel waiting for information to be poured into, and the 'yote whom took him in was quick to realize that the rust male was definitely worth more than his sweet hearted younger brother. Marik wasn't completely useless. Marik actually would be good at peace keeping, and he also was very, very persuasive. Marik would, and could almost get anyone he wanted to fuck him. His brother was the one that was socially acceptable. Cotl, however, was not. Cotl was surprised at the amount of 'yotes that actually cared not about the outbursts of the male. They simply accepted the fact that his words were riddled with profanities, and often only would ask once about it and then simply ignored the random things that would fly from his maw.

The male stretched his sore body. He had sustained minimal damage as far as wounds go from the fight with the three Dahlians that had taken place the day before. He had been surprised that the stupid wolves didn't step into any of the traps that he had been putting around the borders (him and Anselm had found some traps that they could use, and they had set them in key points around the borders since they had a minimal amount). Cotl wondered if the three males had seen through the 'yotes subtle markings of the traps, or what really was happening there. He was too distracted from the fight to actually see if they had set off any of the traps in the area. They hadn't been injured when he had attacked them, but then again, they could have narrowly escaped one that they had set off. He'd more than likely check the traps today. The male twisted his back to the right, and then to the left, making it crack both ways before he let out a sigh in relief and he then fell to the floor of his room. He proceeded to do push-ups until he was tired. He was able to do about 25 before he was struggling to lift himself. He used to be able to do about 50 before he used to get tired. He sighed lightly before he pushed himself to slowly do 20 more. He couldn't do the last five, so he let himself fall to the ground and then he rolled over on his back. Perhaps he was too hungry to continue. He sighed lightly before he panted lightly for a good five or ten minutes. Once he was done being tired from the push-ups, he had gotten back up and moved out of his room, but not before he pulled over his bag that held his jar of weed, a few liquor bottles, and his gas mask.

Cotl was quick to descend down the stairs, and push his way out of the mansion doors. The cold air hit him like a ton of bricks. He doubted that he was going to be riding Maschine very fast. The canine went to the large shed that he had made into a stable for his steed and he opened it up. The horse was waiting at the door, ready to go out, nickering at the male and rubbing his nose over the male's wounded body. Maschineee... It's all cool. I'm fine.. the male cleared his throat after he spoke to the horse, his hands petting the horse's nose. He let the horse come from the confines of the shed before he climbed upon the equine's back and then started to ride the horse towards....The caves? Yes, he headed towards the caves first, because he had not seen Keana in quite some time, besides the meeting, and he didn't really get to talk to her one on one. He felt bad for not doing so, and figured he might as well seek her out, and possibly show her some fun. Party on an Inferni... "victory" of sorts since the team of four 'yotes had chased off the three Dahlians.

The steed carried his master to the caves, and as they came up to the cave, Cotl dismounted the steed, and then approached the entrance to her cave. It was hers because her scent was all over it. His head peeked in, not really willing to enter entirely yet. He scented the cave once more and noticed a second scent that he had smelt before, but never met the owner of. They were obviously close to Kae if they lived within the same quarters. Kae? You home?-NYEH- asked the male, one audit pulled back, and the other forward.

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]
[html]

:3 462

The morning had already brought Kaena to waking, and she left Vieira well enough alone, letting the other canine sleep till whenever she damn well pleased. Kae believed she had made her point the other day about why exactly the Quintus was not supposed to get up; it had taken all of Kaena's strength not to get too sharp with the tawny-furred woman, but in the end it had been alright anyway. Vieira understood she wasn't allowed to get up and do the things she usually did in the morning for Kaena; she was to take care of herself, rest, and heal. The hybrid woman had been given a brand new perspective on the younger canine as of late; she was not useless, and Kaena would have defended Vieira against anyone who might have claimed she was. She was personally extremely useful to Kaena, and while perhaps that didn't add up to usefulness for the whole clan, Kae didn't care—it wasn't as if the tawny coyote was a drag on the clan's resources. Kaena fed her personally most days.

A voice at the entrance to the cave brought the silver-furred coyote's attention, her grizzled head snapping to the entrance. There was no mistaking that little added emphasis at the end; it was most certainly Cotl. Another scent wafted to her through the cave, and she realized it was his horse. They had an extremely distinctive scent, and though they looked like prey animals, they were actually quite powerful and quite useful when properly trained, and they were very dangerous to hunt unless one was a member of a large group. Not that she'd consider eating Cotl's horse—it was, after all, Cotl's, and he had obviously done a fair amount of work in training the horse and making it tame. The hybrid woman padded out to the entrance of her cave, already in her Optime form. The Centurion peered at the Cotl and then the horse, a smile showing up on her face, serving to evince her happiness at the visit.

"Hey, Cotl," she said, bobbing her head in a slight nod. "What can I do for you?" she asked, figuring on being a good hostess—she wasn't sure about letting Maschine into her cave, but it would be alright by her if Cotl came in, so long as he managed to keep relatively quiet for Vieira to continue sleeping. If the man had come to request her presence elsewhere, that was alright by Kaena, too—she hadn't been attending to anything important, obviously, and the hybrid woman had no particular plans for the day. Perhaps more wartime preparations were necessary, but even that grew old to Kaena after a while—there was only so much waiting around she could handle.

<style type="text/css">
.kae-hellonearth b{font-weight:bold; color:#ABB6D2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.kae-hellonearth p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kae-hellonearth {width:400px; background-color:#404F70; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_hellonearth1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #000000; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8D97B0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc...SSWM: 634

It took only a few seconds for the female to snap her head to him, and approach. Cotl gave a smug smile to the woman as she greeted him with a grin of her own. It's nice to see you smiling.-FUCK FACE- he started off, nodding his head lightly to his Centurion. I brought some drink, and some smoke, -NYEH- and I kinda hoped that you might want to join me in a little bit of fun, you know, since war has been top priority and shit, it's always good to loosen up atleast once, and I'd rather do so when the fighting isn't so thick in the air, ja? The male was quick to explain his reasoning for stopping by. He would rather be chill for atleast one day, and he had done his trap checking and all that, and figured that he could use a few hours to just be relaxed and shit. Plus, he'd get a chance to be with Kaena, a woman whom he had enjoyed the company of. She and he hadn't talked in quite a while, and evidence of this was the fact that the hair on top of his tattoo had already begun to grow back, though it still would be short for quite some time before it actually grows all the way back into full coat. The timing he had gotten it was when it was starting to get cooler, and he probably should have let that decide rather than him just jumping into it head first without caring, but he lived with the one patch of his stomach being slightly colder than the rest of his body.

The male pulled both of his audits towards the woman as he allowed himself to step into her quarters a little bit. She had not really invited him in, but he just figured that he should at least let her see his full form instead of just peeking into the cave. I also saw that the lake behind the mansion was frozen, and I wanted to know if you wanted to ice skate perhaps.. the male cleared his throat after he spoke, not meaning to be loud about it, but again, he couldn't control the volume on him unless he wasn't talking at all, or if he held his breath, and both things weren't happening at the moment, so it was particularly hard for him to remain quiet in the cave. It was probably a good thing that he had not come completely inside of the cave, and only stood at the entrance still.

Und, don't even try to say that you can't come along, because I won't take that as an answer. the male spoke, his maw showing a rather playful grin to his leader. He was here to make her happy, and what better way than to kidnap her and do a whole bunch of fun things? Perhaps you can be the -CUNT-second other Infernian to ride on Maschine too.. the male spoke, holding up two fingers to her and smiling lightly, hoping she wouldn't try to resist coming along and playing with him. Cotl couldn't help but be kinda antsy about anything lately, and even though the male had been tired, stiff from his battle only hours before, he was already up and ready to have some fun. Plus, some smoke in his lungs, and THC in his brain would perhaps numb the stinging of the wounds he did get from the fight.

Bi-colored orbs looked at his leader, instead of a cold look, there was a softened look, one that held a hopeful and playful gaze. After what Kaena had been through, he might as well put all of his cards on the table. Letting his emotions actually show in his normally cold gaze.

[/html]
[html]

Ooh, I forgot to respond to your tattoo PM. :[ I'd be down, wanna do that after we finish this'un up? :o 306

The tawny canine was quick to cut to the chase, announcing his presence and purpose rather openly. There was no coquetry with Cotl; he did not skirt around the subject or beat around the bush. The hybrid woman could appreciate that, and she could certainly appreciate the smoke—she was not one for the liquor too often anymore. Her bout with drinking had done something awful, and she had been turned off the stuff for some time, it would seem. “Sounds like a plan,” the hybrid said, smiling. “What did you have in mind?” she said, naturally having no foreknowledge of his plans. He was quick to announce them, however, and the hybrid woman smiled, thinking it sounded quite alright. “Sure, so long as you're there to bust your ass with me,” she said, making no pretenses about her ability to ice-skate. Balance wasn't particularly easy for anyone on ice.

His persistence was almost cute, and the hybrid smiled; she hadn't been thinking of saying no, anyway. It would do some good to get out of the cave—she enjoyed living with Vieira, but it did make her want to venture out more often. The hybrid supposed that was a good thing—prior to the younger canine's arrival Kaena had spent most of her time pent up in the cave. “Wouldn't dream of it,” she responded, her coal-colored lips twisting into a grin. “You'd be up there too, right?” she responded, somewhat less keen about riding him all on her own—she knew nothing about horses, and if the beast were to spook, she'd be virtually useless in getting him calmed back down again. She didn't want Cotl to lose his horse, and more importantly, she didn't want to break her neck. That certainly wouldn't be good for her or for Inferni, to put it mildly.

<style>.kae-apocalypse p {padding:0px 25px 0px 25px; text-indent:10px; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px;}
.kae-apocalypse b {color:#A61514;}
.kae-apocalypse {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/endoftheworld.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:243px; padding-bottom:5px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:8pt; letter-spacing:.1pt; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #A61514;}
.kae-apocalypse-border {border:1px solid #000000; width:402px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: dat would be good. also I decided to change the text of his speech so others can see that he has an accent. I hope you don't mind. word count: 354
You should have been nicer when you were blazin' up the track,
No well wishers, it's just bitches talkin' trash,
'Cause the aftermath is saying that rap is whack!

The woman had responded to him by agreeing to come along. This was favorable for the Imaginfer, mainly because he had based the day around them two hanging out. The rust male held a grin on his face as she had agreed to come along with him. Cotl had definitely noticed the second scent that was within the cave of hers, and he couldn't help but wonder whom had bunked with Kaena. His curiosity had been high enough for him to ask, but before he could, her response to them ice skating was one of the things that he had to respond to. He made a "pfft" noise to it before he actually spoke. In all honesty, I'll probably face plant the more dan you. But dere's not 'arm in trying, ja? the male's throat cleared afterward before he looked to the part of her den that had the hole in the wall to the other's cavern. If ya' don't minds mich askin'...Who's your roomie?-NYEH- the male asked, cocking his head lightly to the woman, giving him a rather innocent look (this was rare for Cotl, especially since he normally looked like he'd bite your hand off without a second though normally)

The woman had responded to his offer for her to ride Maschine with something that he was expecting. She asked if he would be up there with her, and he smiled and nodded. I vouldn't dream auf letting you -FICK-ride by yourself. the male had spoken to the woman as he nodded his head. Halo asked de same ding almost. Except fur dat she-NYEH- gave me a veird look vhen I asked 'er if she vanted to. the male had informed the woman, chuckling softly as he had motioned for her to come out. He had exited the cave and then approached his equine, whom had been standing there, waiting for the canines to come out and greet him. The patient stallion had nickered softly as it's master had come to the stallion. Cotl had pet the male and he mounted on the horse's back and waited for Kaena to join him.

Sprechen. Denken hart. Wandernd.

[/html]
[html]

Weeeerd count: 327 / No worries! :33

In Character

“I dunno—I'm not too good on ice,” she warned, punctuating the statement with a laugh. The tawny-furred woman wasn't even skeptical of playing games—with a little bit of smoke or liquor in her she was liable to be as silly as the rest of them. There was no special tolerance within Kaena, though nearing the end of her monthlong binge session she'd noticed it required larger and larger quantities of alcohol to get her drunk and send her awful memories into quietus. Come to think of it, she even had a few bottles stashed away in the private hidey-hole in the cave—it was behind the rest of the shelf, generally obscured by the things she piled there. This wasn't worth mention, though, as Cotl had said he had these things taken care of—she would just have to pay back the offer in kind, though she had no idea where to start obtaining the green stuff. Anselm would know, though—she recalled the party, and him having some. That was a damn good start.

“That's Vieira. She's a... niece, of sorts, I guess you could say. If you've met Samael or Razekiel, she is their sister,” she offered, though she was aware this gave little in the way of actual information other than the girl's heritage—Kaena simply wasn't keen on having another blow-up like with Rikka. Her daughter had not approved of the hybrid woman's relationship with Vieira, if tit could be called such a thing. “That's good, though. I doubt I'd be able to handle him,” the hybrid said, indicating the horse with a toss of her snout as the pair exited the cave. “It's good to hear you've met Halo, though. She's a wonderful grandchild,” the hybrid said, growing a little saccharine-sweet with the mention of family. She tried her damnedest not to play favorites when it came to family, but if she did, Halo would be among the upper echelon.

<style>
.kae-funeral p { text-indent:25px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; }
.kae-funeral b { color:#A4F62D }
.kae-funeral { background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/ ... header.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #577104; width:446px; padding:166px 0px 1px 0px; text-align:justify; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4f7c9; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:12px; }
.kae-funeral-text {font-family:georgia; font-size:11pt; color:#A4F62D; word-spacing:-.5pt; letter-spacing:0px; font-weight:bold; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; margin:0px 40px 0px 40px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CCFF00; width:366px; line-height:18px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 574 sorry for the wait man. Also, "echelon"= great word. You made my day by using that word.

In Character

I dunno—I'm not too good on ice the woman told him. Cotl was fine with that. He wasn't all that great on ice either. He had been on ice a little bit back when he was in Germany, but that was for his first winter, and he hadn't been on the ice since we was back with that ol' 'yote fellow that he had been with. You might have noticed the fact that I have yet to say what this yote's name was, and his actual relationship with Cotl. This ol' 'yote had no name that Cotl could call him by except for "Master". This "Master" was the one whom took Cotl in, trained him, fed him, sheltered him, when his parents had let him to die because of his disorder. Master also had a small problem with Cotl and his disorder. This was the reason that Cotl was forbidden to leave the den area. He was allowed a guide when he needed to bathe or to go to the bathroom, but he was not allowed to leave without an escort. Cotl was babied his entire life, and since the beginning, Cotl had been rebellious about being followed, being cooped up. Eventually he had gotten used to this, adapted, but he also did not like this. He was an angry German when he had finally took off one night without word to anyone but his little brother, in which he had left a note (which obviously was the reason Marik had followed Cotl to this new land). Die last time I was on ice, I didn't do too vell, either. the male spoke to the woman, smiling softly as he had spoken to her.

That's Vieira. She's a... niece, of sorts, I guess you could say. If you've met Samael or Razekiel, she is their sister Cotl had met this Samael. But not Vieira, or Razekiel for that matter. He had learned from Samael that he was one of Kaena's sons though. Cotl cocked his head at this. If she was a sibling to her son, then it was be her daughter...would it not? Cotl decided to ask because it was curious that she would call her her niece when she was really her daughter. That was, unless it was damed from a different mother. Did he know this? Not by the information he was given. The only thing he was given was that she was a sibling of two of the sons of Kaena Lykoi. Perhaps there was a story behind why Vieira was not considered a daughter to Kaena. His curiosity had caused him to ask. I know Samael. I did a piece on his back for him. A Dragon. -SHIZNIT- but, if Samael ist your son, dhen vouldn't Vieira your daughter if she ist their sister? the German had asked the woman, his head cocking lightly to the right as he had asked.

That's good, though. I doubt I'd be able to handle him,--It's good to hear you've met Halo, though. She's a wonderful grandchild, the spoke about the horse first and then about Halo. -NYEH- I also made her some art. Dough she ist still deciding if she wants de' design as a tattoo or not. She modeled for me, so beautifully too. his voice grew warm as he spoke about Halo. He had found himself attracted to the young woman, her pelt being so beautiful as well as her curves. In all honesty, Cotl would "tap that" and fast. Cotl offered his hand from on top of the horse, offering to help the woman up onto it (though she could probably easily get on the back of Maschine without his help.); he simply was being polite.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: ::Word Count:: 506

Kaena did not mind either way; even if they spent the afternoon tumbling on their asses, it was good to distract herself from the war efforts. Things had slipped into quietness lately, and the silver-furred Centurion was gearing up for true warfare—even so, it was good to remember the rest of life, too. The cloud-furred coyote had vast experience with battles, but her experience on war was somewhat slacking—in truth, the conflict with Aremys had been less of a war and more of a single confrontation. That didn't hardly stop Kaena's arrogance any, though, and she was confident Inferni would persevere this time around, as well. They had plenty of canines swearing fealty to the clan, anyway—at least they weren't short on soldiers to pelt Dahlia de Mai's borders with.

The tawny-furred hybrid's question caught Kaena's attention, and she appeared slightly uncomfortable for a moment, her forehead wrinkling with thought. Vieira was not truly family—true, she carried the Lykoi surname, she was relative to Samael, Ahemait, and Razekiel (and all of their children)—but no Lykoi blood ran in her veins. “Well, Samael and Vieira share a father, but I am not Vieira's mother,” the hybrid explained. “So she is not truly my family, but... I take care of her, you know?” the coyote said, a faint smile on her lips. It was true—though they'd had problems at the start of their relationship (to say the least), now it was far more symbiotic—Vieira was good for a whole lot of things, and her recent attack had left Kaena knowing just how much the tawny-furred Quintus really meant to her.

At the other canine's words the coyote woman's scarred muzzle split into a smirk and she gave the Imaginfer a crooked look, though its intent was playful. “You watch yourself now,” she said, punctuating the statement with a fierce-looking grin to let Cotl know she was kidding. She would have approved of Cotl for a mate for any one of her family members—sure he was a little weird, but Kae liked him, and he was actually quite nice beneath the jarring curses. The hybrid also didn't doubt he packed quite a bite behind all his bark, either—she had found that the smaller a creature was, the harder it fought, the more viciously it protected its own life. She didn't doubt that extended to Cotl, who was short on stature.

“Let's head out, hm?” she said, still interested in trying out the horse. She trusted Cotl to keep her safe from a serious fall, and his horse seemed rather calm in her presence. She extended a long, thin arm toward the creature's skull-painted face slowly to test her theory, laying her hand on the side of the equine's face, scratching his thin-furred skin gently with her claws. His nostrils flared and he made a pleasant sound, or so Kaena though—she wasn't experienced in the behavior of ungulates, and the noise Maschine made could have easily been one of anger.

Table thanks to Ithen!

<style>
.kae-urma b {color:#fdfef5;}
.kae-urma p {padding:0px; text-indent:25px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 305 blah man, I'm horrible with keeping up with this thread. and sorry for the shitty post

In Character

Well, Samael and Vieira share a father, but I am not Vieira's mother. So she is not truly my family, but... I take care of her, you know? the woman spoke to him. Oh, so she was the bastard child? Cotl nodded his head. Oh. Dat makes sense dhen. the rust Imaginfer had spoken, taking the explanation and storing it in the back of his mind. He made sure to keep this information there so he could refer to it at a later time if need even be. He was starting to wonder what she looked like though, simply because he knew that she was not of the Lykoi blood. Would she even look like the Lykois? Most of the Lykoi he had met so far had beautiful pelts, scarred many of them, but still beautiful. The look she gave him when he had talked about her granddaughter was a crooked one with a hint of playfulness. Cotl was confused by the look, but when it came to social situations, Cotl was almost always confused. The comment that had come after it hadn't been expected, nor did he understand the way to take it. You watch yourself now, she had a wicked grin on her maw, which mirrored to Cotl's own face, not that he understood any more than just a few seconds ago, but he figured since she was smiling, he might as well do so as well. Don't vorry about me. the male spoke in response, chuckling softly.

Let's head out, hm? the woman spoke. Cotl nodded his head as the woman had gone up to Maschine's face and put her hand towards his nose. The beast snorted, and gave a nicker, approving of the woman, since he had met her once before, when he was getting his mask that lay permanent on his face. He ist ready -NYEH-fur you to get on. the male had spoken to Kaena, letting her know that Maschine accepted of her and he was ready for the extra weight of the woman.

<style>
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Bastard child might have been perfectly appropriate to describe Vieira—the silver-furred canine knew her father, but not her mother. Vieira did not talk of her maternal ancestry; the one time Kaena had inquired, the younger woman had replied that her mother was “not important,” whatever that meant. It would have pained Kaena for any of her children to refer to her in such a manner, and she hoped none of them rejected her like that—and Vitium didn't count, she'd rejected him first anyway, and this was a decision that extended to the present day, reinforced within Inferni by the tawny-furred Aquila.

“Alright,” she said, approaching the middle of the horse. She hadn't ever ridden one before, but she had seen lots of other canines do it—this shouldn't be so difficult. But he was very tall, and the pale mask over his face was rather intimidating, of course, but he seemed like a sweet enough animal when well under the control of his master. The coyote stood a moment, studying the horse's backside. She put her hands over him and clambered up awkwardly, grabbing onto Cotl's arm to help hoist herself up. Kaena scooted up behind him and wrapped her arms around him without hesitation, almost fearful of the height she was at while they were still—she couldn't imagine sitting here without hanging onto him. “Not too bad,” she said, peering down over the side. “Shit, this horse is tall,” she added, chuckling nervously.

<style>
.kae-disorder p {padding:0px 35px 10px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kae-disorder b {color:#ffffff;}
.kae-disorder {background-color:#40245F; padding-bottom:217px; padding-top:10px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:13px; color:#A376B4; letter-spacing:.1pt; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 386 I KNOW WHERE I GOT MY TABLE ADD FROM! That means i need to stop hanging out with you. oh yuh, some pp to get them out of here and to the lake.. gawd this thread is already old.

In Character

Alright, the woman slowly made her way to the middle of the horse before she grabbed onto Cotl's arm to help herself up. The first mounting of a horse was always awkward. His first time was pathetic because he was too short to get on the horse. He felt stupid the first time, and he needed a lot of help getting up on the horse when he had first met a horse (this was back in Germany). She was much taller than he, so she needed only that hand along with her upper body strength. As she had mounted, the stallion had fidgeted under the two, getting the two comfortable on his back. The woman's arms wrapped around the male's waist, something that Cotl himself was still getting used to, simply because not very many wanted to ride with him. She was the first one, actually. The first other Infernian to be on the back of the horse. Not even his brother wanted to ride the horse. Not too bad the woman spoke. Cotl twitched and chuckled lightly. Shit, this horse is tall.

Dere vas a bigger one dat I had to choose from.-NYEH- Dat vasn't going to happen. the male spoke to the woman as he had tapped the side of the stallion, and he took to the road. Cotl wasn't going to make the horse gallop because of the amount of weight on his back because of the two canine's combined weight. After you do dis a few times, you get used to de height The male had said as he had nodded his head lightly. He swallowed hard after it, a little bit of nervousness perhaps showing? The awkward child would always be like that. Once the two were comfortably riding, Cotl decided that it would be time for a brisk trot. It wasn't far of a ride, but still a pretty good distance, and Cotl wanted to get there as fast as possible.

He rides pretty smooth dhough.-MOSH PIT- De smaller ones are rougher ride sometimes. the male commented, trying to make some small talk as the horse trotted along, towards the mansion from the caves. Kae, you think others would -SCHIESS- ride if I got a mare? the male asked, cocking his ear back to her, but keeping his eyes on the road in front of them.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

309 Big Grin

The silver-furred coyote had virtually no experience with horses; she had seen them and been around them once or twice before in her life, but she had certainly never ridden one before. It was comfortable enough, though somewhat odd with the large animal moving just beneath her, shifting his weight around. She was not afraid, though—Cotl had referred to Maschine as a placid animal, and the hybrid herself had seen this. There probably weren't many animals that would stand for being tattooed in the face, but Maschine had seemed to handle it well enough. The tawny-colored hybrid in front of her spoke, and the coyote snorted. “Bigger than this?” she asked, shaking her head in disbelief. As the horse began to move she held on tighter, almost fearful of the equine's movements. As the moments ticked onward, though, the hybrid woman became more comfortable; she realized she was not going to slip off the horse's rear and fall to the ground.

She felt rather awkward—here she was at ten years old, and she had never so much as ridden a step on a horse's back before. It wasn't often the coyote woman felt like a complete newcomer to something, though it was pleasant to find new things in the world. “ Yeah. It's not so bad,” she ventured, peering over his shoulder at the world as it passed. His question caused her ears to prick upward, and the silver-furred hybrid considered it. “I think so. If you get a girl, you can always breed them too, right?” she questioned. She wasn't sure if she wanted dozens of horses running around Inferni, but a few was certainly doable. The ride was going much more quickly than Kaena had expected, and they were already edging toward the forest, the steady gait of Maschine taking them to the D'Neville quite speedily.

<style>
.kae-apocalypse p {padding:0px 25px 0px 25px; text-indent:10px; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px;}
.kae-apocalypse b {color:#A61514;}
.kae-apocalypse {width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/endoftheworld.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:243px; padding-bottom:5px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:8pt; letter-spacing:.1pt; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #A61514;}
.kae-apocalypse-border {border:1px solid #000000; width:402px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 511

In Character

Bigger than this? the woman snorted in disbelief. Cotl gave a crooked smile back, though she probably didn't see this because he was facing forward, but he did tilt his head to the side so she could perhaps see his smile. Ja, It vas huge. It had to be another foot or so taller dhan Maschine. the rust male spoke to the ashen frau. The tightening of her grip had caused him to again, swallow hard. His chest was getting a little tight, and he took a deep breath in, making sure he could still breath. The last thing that he wanted was one of his leaders smothering him. The male twitched his neck again and his throat cleared roughly. Yeah. It's not so bad the woman went on to speak, her looking over his shoulder almost being felt. Cotl nodded his head lightly. Ich find it quite relaxing at times.-NYEH- 'specially vhen you are able to lay on his back. the male spoke back to her, his his turning lightly so she could hear him better. Perhaps to be more polite? He didn't know what he was doing, he was just doing whatever.

The horse lead the two riders towards the forest, where he immediately had gone to the small path that was a consistent enough trail to the mansion; the imaginifer making the path with the steed by riding through it every day. Cotl had gone through the trail slow enough as well to take out all of the low branches that were in the way. When you had to make room for the beast, you had to do small things like that. I think so. If you get a girl, you can always breed them too, right? the woman went on to say to Cotl. Ja, I vas dhinking-MUSHROOM CAT- about breeding dem, dhough I've have to make an addition on de "stable" Ich hab for Maschine now. the male spoke to the woman. If all goes vell, ve kann get de horses trained to pull carts so ve can harvest dhings and transport dhings easier. the male spoke on, another idea that had popped in his head, his throat clearing afterward.

It wasn't long into the forest that they had made it to the mansion main gates. They entered, it already being open because he hadn't closed if before he left. They had ascended up the driveway and towards the porch abit, but veering off of the concrete and onto a path made by a yote, and they followed the snowy path until they had found the frozen lake in the back yard. Cotl pulled on the reigns to get Maschine to come to a halt. Cotl pet the horse's neck and praised before he looked back to Kaena. If he jumped off when he was being held captive by the woman, then he wouldn't really be going anywhere would he? Either that or he'd drag both of them down and they'd fall off the horse. Drinking before ice skating is nicht ein gut idea.-FUCK- So dis is our first stop. the imaginifer spoke to the woman, probably just in the polite way of saying "let me the fuck go".

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 331

The silver-furred coyote tilted her head to the side, still clutching onto the other canine's waist, feeling rather precarious in her position as it was. It was hard to imagine creatures much taller than this—riding them must have been downright frightening. “I imagine an animal that big would be harder to keep after,” she said, though she really had no idea what it took to care for equines—they were a mystery to her. For all she knew, Cotl could let him wander around outside alone when he was not in use. She highly doubted this, of course, but the hybrid woman did not know for sure. “Only when he's going slow though, hm?” the hybrid asked, not sure she would like lying back on a horse flying full gallop.

The silver-furred woman listened to the other canine's plans, and she nodded eagerly as he spoke here and there, finding his ideas rather intriguing. She was not used to horses and other things that were so humanized—horses were something she had so little experience with, she had not even realized they could be trained to pull carts, though certainly she had been in places that had utilized such technology before. The Malai canines were probably like that—they had a few horses, after all. They were in no way prevalent, of course, and the hybrid had not seen any pull carts. Maybe they were also unaware of the technology and training that made this possible? “That would be great,” the hybrid said, sounding enthusiastic about it. “Cassius might be able to help you with the construction, if you know him,” the hybrid offered. “Anselm tells me he's good with his hands.”

The hybrid woman had hardly even realized they'd stopped, and when Cotl spoke, she released his waist hurriedly, sliding off of the back of the horse with much more grace than she'd vaulted on. “Good thinking,” she said, stepping away from Maschine to give Cotl room to dismount.

Table by Jimjamz!!!
<style>
.kae-giftjames3 b {color:#d5ba66;}
.kae-giftjames3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}
.kae-giftjames3 {width:350px;border:1px solid #472709;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... able13.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:200px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffffff; text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:12px;font-family:georgia, serif; line-height:13px; color:#472709; margin:0 auto;}
.kae-giftjames-credit {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.04px; width:350px; margin:0 auto; text-align:center; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 323

In Character

I imagine an animal that big would be harder to keep after, the woman spoke to him. Dat und die shed wouldn't be big enough. the male spoke to the woman, his voice coming immediately, like he didn't need to think of a response. He also let out a chuckle, letting the woman know he wasn't being snappy or anything. Or it was just him being weird. Whichever one. Only when he's going slow though, hm? the woman asked him. Cotl chuckled again. It was a stupid question, but he didn't want to make it seem like he was going to be all pissy about the question, simply because it was rude, for one, and two, it was was logical for one who didn't know about horses. Of course nicht. the male spoke, his throat clearing.

That would be great-Cassius might be able to help you with the construction, if you know him, --Anselm tells me he's good with his hands. the woman spoke to him. He would have to talk to Cassius again. Cotl and Cassius had been gotten along when they did meet, but it was just that they both were reclusive enough to not even want to go down the hall to speak to one another. der Mensch lebt mit mir the german spoke his native tongue, just having a moment of relapse into his old habits of speaking. He shook his head a moment after, realizing that his German was more German than English and going on to remember that this woman was not German and didn't speak it. Ich mean....Cass lives in de mansion, und I-NYEH- like to keep tabs on dhem. I do need to talk to him again dough. a twitch of his neck had come after the sentence.

When the woman had let him go and dismounted, she spoke again. Good thinking the woman said. Cotl nodded his head lightly and too, dismounted the horse and started to walk towards the lake. Komm. Begleiten Sie mich the male spoke as he had stepped out onto the ice, as gracefully as he could, and he looked back at the woman, cold eyes meeting that golden one of her own.

<style>
</style>[/html]