FAIT ACCOMPLI
MYRTLE IS LOOKING FOR SEBASTIEN BUT WHERE IS HEEEEEEEE?

Oh, and it would be cool if someone new + I haven't roleplayed with before replied here! Big Grin

Forward-dated to the 27th.

[html]
Myrtle had lost him. He had absolutely positively no idea where Sébastien had run off to, though, now that he thought about it, Sébastien was probably in Inferni. So that was a lie; Myrtle knew exactly where BQ was, but he did not want to think about it. BQ was now the enemy, but Myrtle didn't want him to be the enemy. In fact, Myrtle thought Inferni was kind of cute with their little heads on display. It was fun! Myrtle liked it a lot, and he wondered if they could have decorations on Dahlia's borders. Or maybe he could help Inferni decorate. That might be very nice. Myrtle smiled, nodding to himself. So it would be done! There would be pretty decorations for all to see and the sun in the sky would be happy and he would say it was good. And on the seventh day, he would rest seeing all was well.

Feeling rather happy and significantly cheered up by this, Myrtle began to sing to himself quietly.

"Où sont les femmes? Avec leurs gestes pleins de charme Dites-moi où sont les femmes?" Myrtle began bopping his head to the imaginary beat, wiggling his behind a bit in excitement. He skipped a bit, then attempted to execute a twirl. Unused to his Optime form, he ended up stumbling over his feet, but recovered quickly and threw his hands up in the air. He held the pose for a few seconds, then continued onward, singing and (kind of) dancing. He frowned, then tried to brush the imaginary dirt from his pelt. He was nearing the Inferni lands now -- he couldn't look silly! He did not want BQ to be ashamed to be his brother.

With this in mind, Myrtle continued on his way toward the clan, determined to find his brother. He did not want to see BQ get hurt and Myrtle was incredibly worried he might get hurt, too! So he would do his best and try to find his brother, but he wasn't sure if that was realistic. Myrtle supposed he could always pretend he wanted to join, but he would probably smell like Dahlia. Myrtle just hoped they would be willing to talk, or better yet, his brother would show up. Not wanting to risk it, Myrtle stopped a good distance away from the borders and let out a small, quiet howl asking if Sebastien was there, and informing them that it was his brother. Maybe BQ would come after all!

[/html]
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

◦500+ words. =D

So far, Nala hadn't really seen anything too bad in regards to the war that Anselm had told him about. He knew it was going on, certainly, even if he did not understand what it meant. The Dahlian wolves were not allowed here--that was a given. Since coming to Inferni, though, Nala had only met Anselm and then two Dahlians. That wasn't good at all! He needed to meet someone else, so that there could be a little bit of balanbce, yes? The little black girl had come too close to Inferni, so he had not been nice to her, no-sir-ee, no way. Nala wanted to make Anselm really, really proud of him! Being nice to that stupid little puppy would not have done the job at all, so Nala had been mean! Minos hadn't been too close to Inferni, though, so now they were friends, and that was that. He really hoped that he wasn't going to get into any trouble for being friends with Minos... He hadn't thought about that beforehand, and maybe he should have. Nala didn't want himself or Minos to get into trouble. He wouldn't be a good friend, then, no he wouldn't.

His attempts at finding Anselm were not going well, and no matter how many caves he sniffed at, he had not been able to find the golden-furred male that had accepted him. Nala wanted to ask him questions and tell him things! He wasn't really sure what he wanted to ask and what he wanted to tell the Optio, but surely he could come up with something on the spot. Like he told Anselm, he was quick! Maybe he had meant it in a different context, and maybe he wasn't really fast-thinking, but he could try, right? That was all that mattered, Nala mentally concluded with a firm mind, turning away from the caves with a dejected sigh. Oh well, now he would have more time to think of something to--a howl! Nala turned excitedly, moving toward the borders faster than he thought he possibly could. Now he would have something to tell Anselm about, and maybe the male would even be proud of him! That would be really great!

Nala really did not know what he was getting himself into by responding to the howl, and as he rounded a corner and approached, he slowed slightly at the smell. It was the same as the black puppy's and Minos' smells. Yipping quietly and defensively, Nala stepped closer, watching the stranger carefully. "You aren't supposed to be here!" He knew this, because the black puppy wasn't supposed to be here, and they smelled the same. His eyes widened as he realized what he was looking at--a real, live, two-legged canine!! But there were more important things at hand! "Where are you from? You need to go back!" he shouted, hoping that would do the trick. This dumb wolf needed to leave, didn't he know anything? This was his chance to prove himself, even if he wasn't really sure how he was going to do it. He needed to do something, though, because this wolf really was not supposed to be so close to Inferni. There was a war going on!

[/html]
Yay! Big Grin

[html]
The Infernian that answered his call was most assuredly not Sébastien. In fact, he looked nothing like Myrtle's beloved brother. This forced Myrtle to conclude that this was not in fact his brother, which made him quite sad. Myrtle had been so excited to see Sébastien again, but it seemed as though he had failed his brother for the second time. First Myrtle had gotten himself lost, and now he could not even find BQ! This was really quite terrible, and it made Myrtle want to cry. A lot. But he had to be strong! He did not want the coyote to think he was weak, or that he could not put up a fight (because he could). With that in mind, Myrtle puffed out his chest to reply.

"Nononon," Myrtle whined in reply. And nononon, his brain agreed. This was not supposed to happen! "You aehr nawt Sébastien! I ahm suhposed to bee eer! I am look for my... my Sébastien! Ee eez mine!" he whined in terrible, broken English. He did not want this coyote to get in his way, so he stood taller, observing the smaller coyote from his lofty perch. No, Myrtle would find his brother, and this coyote could do nothing to stop him! He had a right to see his dear brother, and this coyote had no say in the matter! He could not deny Myrtle the right! Myrtle nodded affirmatively to himself, certain that this was the correct path. He would find his brother and they would be happy for forever and ever!

[/html]
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

◦300+ words

The young coyote had no idea what the stranger was saying, and that was really annoying. First, he had come too close to Inferni, and now he was making fun of him by talking in a way that he surely knew Nala could not understand!? "I do not know what you are saying!" he yipped pointedly, golden eyes glaring with frustration at the other. It made him very angry that the Dahlian was not willing to talk normally, when he was just trying to do what he knew would make Anselm proud. All he wanted to do was make sure that Anselm still liked him and stuff, and he didn't want the golden male to think he was dumb, or stupid, or worthless, just like his brothers and sisters always had. Again, he turned a blind eye to the height of the other, ignoring still that this was the first two-legged canine he had ever seen. It should have excited him, but it didn't.

Puffing out his chest and cheeks simultaneously, Nala growled as menacingly as he could manage, with truthfully was not very frightening at all. He was still a boy, and very unused to the ways of war and fighting and he basically didn't fit in with Inferni at all, but he didn't take notice of that. "Now, you listen to me! You need to leave! Get! Shoo!" he commanded, planting his feet firmly on the ground beneath him, hoping he would seem intimidating. "You have to leave, or. . . Or I'll have to make you," he threatened, thinking of Anselm's reaction to the puppy days ago. He obviously couldn't do the same thing to this Dahlian, but he could still attack him and make Anselm happy! It would have made sense for him to call for Anselm, as he had been instructed and as he had done with the puppy, but he wanted to do something useful and make Anselm proud, something he had to do all alone for it to work.

[/html]
[html]

Myrtle regarded the young coyote before him with vaguely masked annoyance. How could this creature be so silly? This was a very important matter, and here he was complaining that he could not understand Myrtle! The idea baffled Myrtle, since he was the one who always had trouble understanding what other people were saying to him! What a silly coyote! Myrtle really hoped Sébastian had not befriended a creature as offensive and rude as this one. Well, if this stupid-head was just going to be rude to Myrtle, Myrtle would be rude right back!

"Tu ne comprends pas moi?" he asked rudely, posing the question with the obviously crass tu instead of the polite, socially acceptable vous. Take that, you scumbag!!! Myrtle repeated his question in English this time, ensuring that the coyote understood just how rude Myrtle was being. "You don't awnderstand mee? 'Ow eez theez posseebl? Tu sound très étrange, not me!" he whined.

"I cannot go! I need to find Sébastian! 'e is 'ere, this eez very eemportant! I weel not go until Sébastian comes! You cannot make mee! This is stupeed!" he declared. He felt very proud of himself for standing up to this silly coyote so well! He was like a superhero! A very awesome superhero!
[/html]
[html]

◦300+ words

Nala huffed angrily, ignoring nearly everything that the wolf said, considering he had no idea what most of it meant. Some of it, though, he was able to understand. "Possible," "cannot make," and "stupid" were about the only things he had understood of the wolf's yelling, but it was certainly enough. Narrowing his eyes, the coyote growled, a foreign sound for him. "This is possible because you're the stupid one, and I can make you!" he barked, very offended by what he had assumed was Myrtle calling him stupid. Nala was not stupid at all! And he did not like being called it at all, not by his brothers and sisters, and especially not by Dahlian wolves like this one that were mean and stupid and needed to go away! Nala did not really have faith in his ability to make the wolf leave, but he had to try. Anselm had told him they were at war, and at war he was going to be, just for Anselm!

If he was not trying to be tough and what not, the young boy probably would have made it more obvious that he was astonished by Myrtle's stature. Instead, however, he wanted to pretend that it was not important to him. He could go find Anselm later and see someone good on two legs, if he really wanted to. Right now, he needed to get rid of this stupid Dahlian wolf. Nala was not a fighter, but if luck was on his side, Myrtle would not be, either. "Now, get on four legs so I can fight you right! You wouldn't stanbd a chance if you didn't!" he demanded, trying to make it more fair for himself. If he could convince Myrtle that he would get hurt more by staying on two legs so that the wolf would take his real shape, it would be much easier for him to chase the stupid guy off Inferni's lands.

[/html]
Idea! This is set after the Dahlia meeting, so when Nala attacks Myrtle, Myrtle can freak out and plead for his life and tell Nala what Haku said. And then Nala can proceed to beat up Myrtle even more because he deserves it. >8(

[html]

"Waaaat?" Myrtle stated, staring at the coyote. He refused to recognize this coyote as a friend or a "fellow coyote"; even if Myrtle was half coyote, this coyote was too stupid to understand how much better Myrtle and Sébastien were, this coyote was the stupid one, not Myrtle! Myrtle glared at the coyote, then bared his fangs, growing more annoyed as their silly conversation dragged on. He did not have time to argue with some low life! He needed to find his brother, and this coyote was in his way. So, again, Myrtle tried to reason with the coyote.

"Non! I refuse! I must see 'eem! I came eer to see 'eem! I don't want to go! I weel not go on fawr legs! I like this! I will see him on two legs, make it so!!!" he repeated, this time whining more than anything, and punctuating the last few words with a decisive clap of his hands. So much for standing up to the coyote! Myrtle was really trying harder to be more assertive, but he just sounded like an annoying little girl! As if he really was a girl like his name implied (but he was most certainly NOT a girl).

Of course, if this coyote really was too stupid to reason with, Myrtle would be in a whole lot of trouble. He just wanted to see his brother; that was all. That wasn't too much to ask, was it? He wasn't hurting anyone, but this fool insisted on hindering his attempts. Myrtle did not like him!

[/html]
[html]

◦300+ words. This makes me feel mean, beating up Myrtle who only wants to see his broooother. :c

Nala stared blankly at him, trying to determine what he meant in the first place. "What". . . What? Nala had no idea what was making this Dahlian so confused, since he had been very clear in everything that he said! Obviously, those dummies in Dahlia were all stupid, he decided, conveniently forgetting that Minos was also from that pack. His friend might be from that pack, but he had not come traipsing too close to Inferni, like this guy and that little black puppy. Obviously, Minos was the only smart Dahlian. There was no other explanation. "What is wrong with you?" he asked blankly, wrinkling his nose in what was a bizarre mixture of confusion, fascination, and annoyance. There did not seem to be any logical reason that this guy would be acting the way that he was, though Nala was not one to quite grasp the concept of logic.

But, that wasn't the important part! Nala's job was not to understand (which he probably couldn't do if someone spelled it out for him), but to help Anselm and the rest of the clan to win this war. Since Myrtle was not going to make this easy for the young coyote, he was going to have to actually fight and drive him off. Oh, jeez, that would be interesting. "You need to leave!" he yipped again, stepping closer in what he thought was a terribly menacing manner. Instead of waiting for an answer, however, the young Inferni member launched himself quickly - he had not been lying when he had told Anselm he was quick! - at the man's egs, snapping angrily at his ankles. Maybe he could knock him down, then beat him up, then drag him away like Anselm had done with the puppy! Except, Anselm hadn't beat her up or anything like that, just made her leave.

[/html]
B'aww. :O YOU CAN DO IT!

[html]
Myrtle was growing angry now, and he was not afraid to let this fool know it! How could this silly-looking girly man boy thing prevent him from seeing his brother? Sébastien was his brother and there was nothing this coyote thing could do to stop him! Myrtle did not care if he had to lie or betray anyone -- he would see his brother! Even if this meant telling this silly fool secrets about Dahlia, he would stop at nothing to see Sébastien!

"Stop saying that! I cannot leave! He is my bro -- my Sébastien! Eez name eez Sébastien Bettong Quoll, 'ee eez 'eer! Why won't yoo let me zee 'eem? I 'ate you! You no good at patrol borders! I am member of 'Feerni, you crazy crazy! I 'ave seycrets about Dahleeyah, I is spy, I am supposed to tell Sébastien, he know, but you in my way! Get out!" Myrtle was confident this would give him access to Inferni. How could this wolf know whether he was a double agent or not? After all, for all this coyote knew, Myrtle could be! And perhaps Myrtle would be! He would prove this coyote wrong and help his brother at the same time! They would be able to win this war, together, as brothers. They did not need any coyote or wolf pack!

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait. ._.;

Nala growled, frustrated by this stupid Dahlian's annoying attempts at getting into Inferni. The young coyote certainly wasn't going to let Myrtle in, so he obviously needed to stop even bothering with his attempts. "I'm not a "crazy crazy," you nitwit!" he shouted, very offended by Myrtle's suggestion of what he was. Nala was not crazy, and he was not stupid, and he was not dumb, and he was good at doing border patrols! Anselm would have been porud of him, he was absolutely certain. "I am good at this, I am! You're lying to me, and I'm not going to let you inside, so just stop trying." Nala was trying very hard to be intimidating now, because he really did want to help Inferni in this war thing.

Even though he did know Minos was from Dahlia, he didn't really mind, and he liked him. Minos was his friend. This wolf was also from Dahlia de Mai, but he was a lying meanie, and Nala wasn't going to let him win this. He was trying to scare him, so it was time to really let loose. The coyote leapt at Myrtle again, scrambling to get his nails into the wolf, snapping his jaws as he went. Truthfully, he looked ridiculous. Nala was a small, flailing, inexperienced coyote, leaping through the air in the most ungraceful manner, yipping with a very high-pitched voice. The credit had to be given, though, because he was trying very hard to win against Myrtle and chase him away.

[/html]
No probs! :]

WC: 306

[html]

"Yoo are 'noyeeng, you shood go awaie!" he declared shortly after the coyote tried to refute his statements. This was getting silly now, and Myrtle desperately wanted to find his brother. He really didn't appreciate this coyote hassling him, and he was growing tired of this useless banter. Myrtle had graciously decided to ignore the coyote's insults against him, since he was most definitely not a "nitwit", whatever that was. Despite their arguing, Myrtle had not expected that followed next.

Myrtle yelped as the coyote attacked him, falling back and landing on his side at an awkward angle. The coyote had taken him by such surprise that when he fell, all of the air was knocked out of him, and he was left gasping for air while the coyote dug his claws into his pristine coat. Myrtle really did not appreciate this sort of behaviour, and he wanted for the coyote to stop, and stop immediately. But that was not happening, and Myrtle could feel his eyes welling up with tears. The coyote's claws had met their mark, and Myrtle was fairly certain it would leave a scar. Oh, he was going to be so ugly! Myrtle tried to thrash under the coyote's weight, for the other male was a little lighter than Myrtle. Myrtle had no fighting experience either, but he knew he wanted to get this coyote off him now. The hybrid lashed out, and tried to pull the coyote off of him with his arms. He swung his arms at the coyote, trying to grab, pull, and punch anything within his reach. Unfortunately, Myrtle was not too experienced in using his Optime form, and his left leg was tucked under him at a very weird angle. Myrtle would have to get the coyote off him before he would be able to go anywhere.

[/html]
[html]

Aww, poor Myrtle. :c Is he bleeding and stuff? Because I feel bad for being mean to him! xD; 300+ words.

Nala ignored Myrtle's complaint, deciding it was obviously useless to argue with him some more. This stupid Dahlian was just too stupid to know that he was being stupid! It seemed that their banter had gotten them nowhere, and Nala really wanted to prove to Myrtle and to anyone else who might come near them that he really was good at his job and that he really could help protect Inferni from the wolves. He could always call for anselm, too, like the golden male had instructed him upon his acceptance, if things got too out of control, but Nala really wanted to be able to show that he could do it on his own. Even if they weren't around, he thought he could do this to prove it to his brothers and sisters, too, and maybe to his parents so that they could be proud of him. They weren't around, but he thought it counted, anyway. He would know, after all, the truth!

To his very surprise, he won! Well, not really, but he did knock the Dahlian wolf over and he even got his claws into him. It was very exciting! In his surprised bewhilderment, however, he did forget to stay alert, and as Myrtle's weird arms flailed around him, Nala was knocked off balance. Though he did not know how successful he would be, the young coyote tried to keep his claws stuck into the wolf's torso as he toppled over sideways, scrambling to keep his own self standing, and only half succeeding. Whether or not he was able to keep ahold of Myrtle, Nala wanted to keep his weight (what little of it he had) on the wolf, so he leaned forward, trying to press himself onto the struggling wolf as he fought to keep his back legs standing.

<style type="text/css">
.nala001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#143214; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nala001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#362e25; text-align:right;}
.nala001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nala001 {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#87726c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... la001a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #362e25; padding: 140px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#362e25; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Bloood yes. Poor Myrtle now he thinks he is ugly.

[html]

"That heurt!" he declared as he tried to push the other male off him. All of this fighting would severely damage Myrtle's pristine fur, and he could not have that. But how had that coyote done that? Myrtle was the best at everything, so there was no way the other canine had managed to best him in something! Myrtle knew he was incredibly smart and thoughtful, and always knew exactly what to say in every social situation. He had consoled his brother many times, and he knew he was amazing (Sébastien told him so, so it must be true!) Of course, Myrtle did not realize that Nala still had his claws dug in to his chest. When Myrtle flipped Nala over, the other canine took a huge chunk of skin and flesh with him. Myrtle howled in pain and began to beat his fists against the ground. It was not fair! This coyote had to be cheating or something! Myrtle could not lose could he?!

Myrtle tried to pull himself to his feet, but his chest was throbbing in pain. It hurt, it hurt, it hurt. Myrtle could not get his mind off the pain. Perhaps he would have to do something to distract himself, like giving someone else some pain.

"I gonna get you!" he declared, struggling to his feet. His legs were shaking and he didn't think he'd be able to stand up without hunching over. He felt sick. He struggled to gain his balance and tried to kick the canine and make him go away.

[/html]
[html]

Aww. =(

Nala growled, backing away from the now standing man as he kicked at him. The young coyote had a slight advantage, at least. He was very small and was able to move quickly, while the two-legged wolf seemed very unsteady suddenly. "No you are not!" he shouted, backing away further and pressing his chest against the ground, moving quickly in his own little war dance. He wanted Myrtle to go away very badly, but he did not know what to do next, because he had already attacked him and sort of won and Myrtle was still there! "I'm not going to tell you again! You need to go away or I'll have to hurt you really bad!" he threatened, hoping that the man would finally listen to him.

<style type="text/css">
.nala001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#143214; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nala001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#362e25; text-align:right;}
.nala001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nala001 {margin:0 auto; width:377px; background-color:#87726c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... la001a.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #362e25; padding: 140px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#362e25; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Run away tiems!

[html]

Finally, Myrtle realized that the coyote was serious. Myrtle was too sore to continue fighting, and despite his noble heroics, he knew it would be smarter to return another day and prove to Nala that he was the superior fighter. Myrtle knew it was true, but he would have to show Nala and demonstrate his skills, so this puny coyote could tremble before his might and power.

"I am going now, but I will get you one day!" he proclaimed. He glowered at the Infernian, livid that he had been denied the right to see his brother. He knew that Sébastien would be worried sick about him, and Myrtle was incredibly concerned for his brother. If these were the sorts of folks he was around, who knew what he would turn into? Perhaps Sébastien would start believing he was more coyote than wolf, or start disliking Myrtle for some crazy reason. He did not want that to happen at all.

Myrtle snarled and tried to kick Nala one last time before he fell over backwards. He scrambled to his feet, scratching his knees in the process on the rough ground. He quickly took off, trying to get away from Inferni before Nala could hurt him again.

[/html]