SoSuWriMo Winners' Circle
[html]
SoSuWriMo Winners' Circle!

A huge congrats to all the SSWM participants that have already reached 50,000 words! To everyone else -- you still have a week! A lot can be written in a week! You can do it! This month has been pretty ridiculous with both this and the Inferni/Dahlia War going on. You guys sure can write when there are prizes dangled in front of you. Tongue As such, it's time to start doling out those prizes!

Prizes

• Special SoSuWriMo 2010 icon:
  • A Sparkling Sapphire OOC Catacombs Skull:
  • Winners' Signature Banner:
  • 'Souls Tangible Prize Pack (requires shipping address)
  • Custom title
  • Custom Kiritar

For the Tangible Prize Pack, please PM Kiri with your shipping address and she'll get that out to you ASAP. In a separate PM entitled "SSWM Avatar," please send Kiri the details of your custom avatar as well. For your custom title, please post either in here or in the Maintenance thread.

WINNERS THUS FAR (13)

Do not be discouraged, participants! You can have this consolation banner. Big Grin
And even if you don't quite make it this year, you'll have tried and possibly written much more than you might have otherwise. And there's always next year!

[/html]
oo, I would like for my icon to be on Daisuke's account please. (i'm guessing you guys didn't know who I wanted it on, since it's not up yet) <3333 Danke!
http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?sh...indpost&p=92709

I win?
You win! c:
http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?ac...st=0#entry92772
Big Grin? Has I won too?
Congratulations to all of the winners! I wish I could have gotten in on the fun, but I showed up too late. That's soooo much writing awesomeness. You all rock!!
I win? Big Grin
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av...N5SVFsZVE&hl=en

From Jan. 1st to Jan 30th; 50017/50000
Winners! c:
Aww... maybe next year I'll be there to join. :c
[html]:D[/html]

For my title, I would like
Code:
the "botanist"
tacked on to the end of all of my titles now! <3 Also, for the icon if it could be next to the wolf paw (rather than at the end of all my customs) that'd be sweet ^^
Done!
Can I has win plz? :3

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tz6...ZUg&output=html
According to that, you're ~500 words short! :O
QUOTE (Arkham Lykoi @ Jan 31 2010, 05:05 PM)
According to that, you're ~500 words short! :O [/quote]
It updates every five minutes! It's -53. I posted it as soon as I posted my last reply. Tongue

EDIT: There it goes. :3
Alrighty then. c:
For title, on this account please. :3

Code:
<font size=1 face=georgia><i><FONT COLOR="#46294c">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4f3455">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#57405f">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#604b68">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#695771">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#72627a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7a6e84">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#82788c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#82798c">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#80798c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f7a8c">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7e7b8c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7c7b8c">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7b7c8c">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797c8c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#787c8c">o</FONT></font></i>

ilu.
Done. Smile
Prize packs for Libri, Sie, Erin, Alli, Mel, and Meghann were shipped today. I ran out of stock, so the rest of you will have to wait a bit until I get a new batch in. Sad Sorry for the delay, but I'll let you guys know when those are sent so you'll know to expect them. :>
Yay! I'm very excited for my prize pack!

I finally decided on my title. xD Lolita Monroe's account, please!

Code:
<FONT SIZE=1 FACE=Verdana><B><FONT COLOR="#f5f5f5">M</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cdf7e2">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a4f9ce">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7bfbbb">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#52fca7"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#29fe93">M</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff7f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ea6e">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d35b">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bd49"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00a737">J</FONT><FONT COLOR="#009125">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#007a12">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#006400">e</FONT></b></FONT>
Done. c: