First time I broke my collarbone
[html]

Ethereal Eclipse, For: Cambria

Boredom loomed like a dark heavy cloud over Anann. Not used to being idle after spending the last several weeks in travel, she wasn't quite sure what to do with herself. She wanted to learn more about Cour de Miracles before seeking out their king. It seemed few were traveling outside the pack lands with the current turmoil from the warring packs to the north. Anann didn't want to draw unwanted attention training Rem, or practicing her swordsmanship. It could prove difficult to make friends while wielding a weapon. Too cold for her to tan new leather and nothing to make with what she already had. She'd spent the morning running the options through her head. Rem had gone of grazing but she had no doubt he wasn't far away.

If she couldn't train, she could at least get a little more comfortable with her lupus form again. Removing the blade she wore on her thigh, she placed it in her pack and tied it shut. She had no permanent camp, so she just tucked her pack out of plain sight, she'd come back for it later. The change between forms was swift. The golden she-wolf stretched, black hackles and back a cloak over her honey and caramel coat. Anann felt frail in her lupus form, compared to the other two forms that she preferred. She gave a gruff bark, letting Rem know she was leaving camp. She took of at a loop Weaving between the trees, getting a feel for the feet beneath her. She had forgotten how good it felt to run in this form. The Dark woods would make an excellent obstacle coarse, she should have thought this sooner!

Never straying too far her camp, Anann had ran the area over and over, hoping fallen logs and old stumps. She had returned once to camp for some water before heading out again. Thankful temperatures were up enough her flask didn't need thawing every time she needed a drink. She ventured a little farther out this time, making sure not to head towards the warring lands. She found herself coming to close for comfort to the pack lands Heath had told her was Crimson Dreams. The afternoon had started to grow late anyways, so Anann turned towards camp. Of coarse, she had to push herself, racing across the terrain at a dead run just for the thrill of it. Sliding down a steep incline, as she had already done several times that day, a root caught her front foot. Dark brown eyes went wide as saucers as it jerked her. It sent her cartwheeling down the incline. A sudden jolt, a sharp yelp, stars exploded, and it all went black.

Table by Alli<3
[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... biheal.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Thanks for starting! And if you could let me know exactly what injuries Anann has that will be great Smile 500+

It was the first time since her trip to the city that she had left Crimson Dreams lands aside to go for her lessons with Dawali. There usually wasn't much that could or would drive the youth from her home, but with the embarrassment that had descended upon her with what had happened with Mati she sought the solitude of the woods. She'd been mostly sticking to her room recently, involving herself in her studies, but every time she stepped foot outside her door she feared running into the Church femme. That morning the Marino had assembled her supplies in her bag and hurriedly made her way out of the manor and from there out of the packlands altogether. Usually Crimson Dreams was her zone of comfort, but today the moment she stepped onto neutral lands it felt like a weight had been lifted from her chest and she could breathe easier. Shifting her pack on her shoulder the girl submerged herself in the eerie and yet soothing quiet of the Ethereal Eclipse.

As she walked she made sure to track her distance and direction. The last thing she needed to do was end up anywhere near Dahlia de Mai or Inferni. Though it would have been a lie to say the urge to go up to the flower pack hadn't crossed her mind. Ever since the announcement of the war she had been very worried about her cousin Conor and hoped that he wasn't getting involved in any of the fighting. It would break her heart to know that something had happened to him. As she reached the boundary of as far north as she wanted to go she paused, feeling a pull to continue to venture further. What if he was hurt? Maybe she could help him if, gods forbid, he was. Was it worth the risk though? Sighing, she knew it wasn't. If something happened to her or she got on the wrong side of someone it could cause problems for Crimson Dreams and she couldn't risk that. Cambria turned back south, her feet meandering through the thick woods.

She hadn't gone too far when an unfamiliar scent hit her nose and she froze, the hair along her back standing up. There didn't seem to be a trace of either of the warring packs smells mixed in, but that didn't mean that whoever it was was safe to approach. Swallowing hard, Cambria proceeded carefully and cautiously, eyes peeled for sight of the stranger. When her eyes did spot the other wolf she was surprised to see them crumpled at the bottom of an incline. If possible her senses heightened even further and the girl looked around to see if there was any danger. Not sensing any, she began to approach the fallen wolf. When the other didn't stir when she came close Cambria realized that she was in need of help. Kneeling beside the woman her hand touched her shoulder. "Miss? Miss, can you hear me?" She lowered her ear close to the other's muzzle, relieved to hear her steady breathing. She must have fallen and hit her head, hopefully there wasn't any permanent damage.

[/html]
[html]

sooo Im thinkin Anann can have a gash on her head where it went thump XD you can decide if it needs a stitch or two, or not. And a sprain in her right front leg/wrist. Pretty table btw!

Quiet. Dark. It felt like floating in a deep, dark pool. A dreamless sleep. Empty, vast and void. "Miss? Miss, can you hear me?" The voice. It seemed so distant. A faint echo through the thick sludge of unconsciousness. Crawling from its grasp seemed painstakingly slow. First it was the pain, dull and pulsing in her head, but else where too. She couldn't tell what hurt and what didn't. The effort it took to raise an eyelid, the concentration. Her vision blurred. Blinking hard the honey hued wolf blinked hard trying to clear her eyes, to no avail. "What happened? Wh-Where..Who are you? Making an attempt to set up. Anann wobbled as she tried to get herself righted. All while still trying to blink her vision clear and get a good look at whoever it was.

Her head pulsed, causing the fem to groan. She hated headaches. Throbbing that could be felt in the skull and ears. It was maddening, wishing is could claw it out. While the pain persisted the fog of her mind was being to clear and vision along with it. Finally she got a good look at the kind, young face peering down at her. Blue-green eyes framed in a rich brown. Was it concern she saw in them? Anann tried to smile, thought she reckoned it was more a grimace, all things considered. The details of the event leading to all this had began to unravel in Anann's mind. Clumsy. She'd need more practice in this form, obviously. What a blunder she'd pulled this time.

Rem! Where was Rem? My horse, have you seen a black horse? Her eyes searched the area for him, if not a bit frantic. He couldn't be far. The realization that he wasn't at her side had hit her like a brick. Not that she worried for the horse's welfare. The stallion was more than capable of taking care of himself. He was just always there. For him not to be here in her vulnerable state, it only added to the helpless feeling she had. She hated to feel helpless.

Table by Alli<3

[/html]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... biheal.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
sounds good! and thanks ^^ sorry for the wait! 300+

Cambria waited, hoping that the other would begin to wake up. Within a few moments it seemed she was rousing and she heaved a sigh of relief. She really wasn't sure what she would have done if the older wolf hadn't woken up. It would have meant a very serious injury that she was not able to treat. She could have gone off to find Dawali, but then she would have had to leave the golden fey and that would not have been a good idea at all. Finally eyes to match the woman's fur slowly opened and blinked and it was clear that her vision was fuzzy. "I think you must have fallen from up there. I was walking by and saw you. My name is Cambria and I live in Crimson Dreams. I'm learning to be a healer, so maybe I can help you." At least she hoped she would be able to. First she needed to find out exactly what injuries she had sustained.

The woman moved to sit up and it was clear she wasn't stable, her muscles shaking. "Be careful, your body's been through a lot, it's probably best if you stay laying down right now." Cambi wasn't good at being bossy, but her tone was kind with some force behind it. It wasn't an order, but a fairly strong suggestion. The last thing the stranger needed was to exacerbate her injuries by moving around too quickly. Her eyes searched over her form, looking for the what was hurting her but she was distracted by another question, a bit of panic edging into the other's voice. "No, I didn't see any horse. Was he with you before you fell?" She wasn't in optime form, so it was safe to assume she at least hadn't been riding the horse when this happened. Hopefully the large animal was safe and sound, but still, the woman's well being was more important right now.

Looking again she noticing some blood seeping down her neck and her gaze moved up to find a substantial gash on the back of her head. Grimacing Cambria began to dig through her pack for the necessary supplies. "You've got a pretty serious cut on the back of your head. I'm going to need to clean it and stitch it up." Thank gods she'd started to carry her medical supplies around with her. It would have been awful to come across such a situation without them.

[/html]
300+
[html]

Welcome back!! Sorry for the delay, had to ground myself from replies until I got my joining thread up XD I procrastinate something terrible!! Especially with such fun threadys up and going!

Anann had managed to get herself into a somewhat comfortable laying position. The young healer was probably right in telling her to lie still. The golden fem was not accustom to taking orders from others, but she didn't argue as she was in little condition to do so anyways. Instead he focused on her breathing, trying to relieve the throbbing in her skull. Why did blows to the head have to be such a pain, literally. Dots of light still danced in the edges of her vision. Head resting heavily on her paws Anann focused on only on the in and out of each breath. Sending away the pain with every exhale. I'm Anann. She spoke softly, yet in her own head, her voice seemed booming, causing a slight stab of pain.

He is off grazing. Don't be startled if he shows up. Her eyes once again looking around for any sign of her steads approach. It was hard to tell how grand of an entrance the stallion might use, but she knew the young fem would be in no danger from him. He always had a weakness for girls. He had been a key force in raising Anann and her sisters. More of a father to them than their sire had ever been.

Feeling a tickling running along her neck, Anann recognized the trickle of blood through fur just as Cambria's words confirmed her thoughts. Allow me to switch forms before you stitch it, please. Anann respected the unspoken authority a healer had over their patients. Even if it was a young girl, but she did not want to be stuck in her lupus form, the least favorite of her forms. She also did not like the idea of ripping out her stitches with the shift later on. As a warrior, Anann had long ago mastered shifting between her forms, even while injured and in pain.

Table by Alli<3

[/html]
[html]
Thank you! And psh, that was no wait at all Wink 300+

Thankfully the female seemed to deem her suggestion prudent and stayed where she was instead of trying to get up and move around. Inwardly Cambria sighed with relief. So far she hadn't had to deal with any unruly patients and she dreaded the day she would have to. Her aunt had complained some when she had cleaned her cut, but it hadn't been anything too large. Eventually she knew she would have to fact such a situation and she hoped that she would be up to dealing with it. Being in her healer mindset gave her strength, but she was still far from an imposing character. "It's nice to meet you Anann, though it's unfortunate the circumstances aren't better." Still, it was good for the golden fey that Cambria was taught in the arts that could help her.

The girl nodded silently to show that she had heard what Anann told her. It was a good thing that she knew what horses were now, for it was only a few months ago that she did not. The appearance of one of them would have startled her if she had been ignorant of what they were. If Anann's horse was used to the company of wolves though she knew she had nothing to worry about. The large animals could be intimidating, but they were gentle souls deep down. She had seen this whenever she had looked into the eyes of the horses in the AniWayan stables. Cambria didn't know if she'd ever ride one, but she did like the beasts.

Shifting while you were injured wasn't a great idea for the most part, but if she had known of the fey's other injury she probably would have suggested it. Without knowing it, it was the best course of action for the other to take. "As you wish," she assented quietly and sat back to let Anann transform. The gash was on the back of her head, so the skin should need to stretch much there and the bones wouldn't shift much if any, meaning the cut shouldn't get worse from the change. If it were in a different area Cambria might have objected, but in this situation she didn't see it doing any more harm.

[/html]
300+
[html]

Anann had expected the young healer to argue with her request to change her form before stitching the wound. Her lupus form lacked the muscle of her other two forms. Leaner and built more for speed, she felt almost defenseless in her current state and that was without the gash in the back of head. Not very comfortable like this. She said with a meek smile. Rising to a sitting position, a pain in her left wrist making the process slightly more complicated. She couldn't get back into her optime form fast enough, though she knew better than to rush the process now. Even still it was quick and fluid. One of her skills she was particularly proud of.

There, that's much better. She said with a smile. Gingerly, she reached back feeling the wound on the back of her skull. Why did the scalp have to bleed so much? Oh well, that don't seem too bad. I seemed to have sprained my wrist as well, but everything else seems okay. This was not the first nor near the most serious injury the golden warrior had had stitched up. The doctors back home had been skilled and so her scarring was minor, invisible through her thick pelt. Anann positioned herself with her back to Cambria, hoping she was in good enough light for her to do her work. Do you do much of this? She was curious how much experience her young acquaintance had, not that she was concerned.

Gently and slowly Anann tried stretching out her wrist, hoping it would not swell and stiffen. She wished she knew where Rem was, she could send him to fetch her pack. Surely she had some leather binding she could use to help support it. Hearing a soft knicker behind her, Anann could have laughed. It was almost as if her thoughts had caused him to appear. Though she couldn't see him, she knew it was her horse. Its okay Rem, I'm fine. The friesian stallion was a massive horse by most standards, though not as large as true draft breeds. His unruly waterfall of mane and tail adding to his wild appearance. His eyes giving away the intelligence and softness within.

Do you have my pack? She asked the stead. Given the answer as he trod over, well around the unfamiliar youth, dropping the pack in front of Anann. He giving her a snort in the face. Thankfully not a good, snotty one. Standing off a little ways he gave another snort and stomp as the young healer worked. It's nothing! She said forcefully. Now would you stop giving me the stink eye! Cambria, would you please tell worry-wort over there that I'm fine...

[/html]
[html]
ugh, school takes up far too much of my time Tongue 500+

Out of respect Cambria averted her eyes while Anann forced her body into the change that would give her arms and hands. It could be embarrassing or uncomfortable to shift in front of other people and she didn't want the other to feel any worse than she already was. There was more to being a healer than simply being able to aid people when they needed it. It was about a whole way of acting and handling situations. It wasn't something she was being taught, more simply learning by watching Dawali and picking up on his mannerisms. She wanted her patients to be as comfortable around her as she was around the AniWayan healer. As the transformation came to end she turned her gaze back to Anann as she spoke, a soft smile on her face.

It seemed two good things had come out of the other wolf's shift. Not only was she more comfortable, but she had discovered another injury that couldn't be seen with the eyes. It was better she found out the way she had instead of putting weight on the limb and inadvertently making it worse. "Well that's good. Once I stitch up your cut I'll wrap your wrist. Keep it held above your chest, it will help keep the swelling down." Thankful for Anann's cooperation in turning her back to Cambria, the girl dug through her pack first for a clean cloth and her bottle of rubbing alcohol. Pouring some onto the cloth she moved to dab the cut clean. "This will sting, but I'll be quick about it," she warned. Gently cleaning the gash she answered, "I'm still an apprentice, but I've had quite a bit of experience cleaning cuts and such. I still need to learn about the healing herbs." She had started her lessons in winter, and so there had been no plants available to learn from. Though with spring on the way that part of her training would soon begin, she guessed.

Cambria had finished cleaning the wound and was sterilizing the needle when the aforementioned horse made his appearance. Her sea green eyes grew wide for a moment, not out of fear, but out of awe at the size of the stallion. She didn't think that any of the horses in AniWaya were so big as this one. She could tell immediately that he was concerned over Anann, but she let his friend do the talking at first. The girl couldn't help but issue a soft chuckle as she was asked to give the horse assurance that his canine companion was going to be just fine. "She's going to be right as rain soon enough Rem. She just has a cut on her head that I have to stitch up and it'll heal just great. A sprained wrist too, but it will be okay too." Turning back to her work she brought the needle and suture material up to the gash. "I'm going to start sewing it up now." Cambria would work her fingers as fast as she could, knowing that it wouldn't be pleasant at all for Anann.

[/html]
500+
[html]

ooc

The young healer worked quickly with gentle, nimble hands. The sting of alcohol meeting open flesh was as expected. Anann remained as still as stone. Having learned long ago it was best to just sit still and let a healer do their work. Resistance only lead to worse discomfort. While the wound itself was simple enough, it was still easy to for Anann to tell the young fem had a talent for the healing arts. Her manners and movements were as deliberate as they were delicate. "This spring would be the perfect time to start your training into herbs. You would be able to learn everything from harvesting to preparation as they become available." Anann could only assume it would be the easiest way to learn such things. Since it would be just as important to know when and where they grew and how to correctly harvest them.

Anann only knew the basics of first aid. Any warrior should know such things. Still it was a good thing Cambria had stubbled upon her. While the wound was nothing serious it was hardly in the location that she could easily treat herself. Besides, she was sure that stitching together living flesh was far different than the preserved skins she was used to dealing with. It is a good thing you found me, I'd have no idea where to find a healer in these parts. Rather new to the area. So far, Anann had only met two others, both of which she doubted had much knowledge in the arts of healing.

The small gash was quickly cleaned and it was while the young woman rustled in her pack of supplies that Rem joined them. Even with her back turned Anann gave a slight smile as the other woman's reaction. A she grew still as she looked at the large horse. There was no fear coming from her though, and none was needed. Had she been older, and male it might have been a different story. Her over protective steed took liking to few men. Not that he reacted unjustly to them, he just trusted them less. Anann smiled at Cambria's giggle at her one way conversation with Rem. Though the horse used no words, he was easy to read if you only paid attention. Though it was hard to tell if Cambria's reassurance did much good. At least the stallion stopped eyeing Anann like a naught child that had wandered too far and got themselves into trouble. Almost 3 years old and she still had an over protective 'father'. After the fights they had been in, this little gash was nothing to make a fuss over anyways.

At the warning that Cambria was ready to continue her work, Anann quit her own rifling in her own pack. Once more assuming her stony posture as she set to the task. It did not take long, delicate fingers quickly stitching the flesh back together. The cut had been small in the first place. It would have healed without the needle work, but it would be much prettier this way. "Please, let me offer payment for you aid. I have several small pouches with me, crafted out of leather. Surely you'd have need for such things." Having turned to face her young rescuer, Anann place a few samples of her work on the ground between them. They were of varying sizes. Most the size of one's palm and smaller, all had draw string closures. "The leather it's self is waterproof for the most part. A few have bladder linings, great for salves, so they don't absorb into the leather. You can have as many pouches as stitches you gave. She offered her wears openly, a warm smile in place on her golden maw. Where Anann came from people made a living off their trades. To not offer payment would have been extremely rude.

[/html]
[html]

What brought the Lt. General to the eastern lands of 'Souls was irrelevant. But her wandering had taken her to the scents that were all to familiar. The wolfess was drawn to the Dreaming smell, and the tawny fey tracked it until it mingled with something that she didn't know of at all. As it came to her Anu moved quickly and steadily, slowed only by the fact that it was indeed a female's fragrance that lingered along side that of Savina's daughter Cambria. And when her blue eyes came upon them there was concern and worry written across her face, a hint of blood wafting in the air. There did not seem to be tension between the two females, and the unnamed woman was obviously hurt, but the elder fey drifted towards Cambria.

"What happened here?" Anu asked, an unnatural hardness in her tone but only because she was unsure of the situation. Keen gaze looked over the other female, seeing that she had been cut and then stitched. She was eager to know what had happened between them, and looked to the brown and cream tipped female to know what that was. The four legged female took another step closer, her demeanor calming and turned towards her far more normal even keel. Had Cambria done that? Had she stitched the unknown woman? The Dreamer had no idea that she was so keen on the ways of healing, and that she was experienced enough to suture another creature.

<style type="text/css">
.anubirch b {font-weight:bold; color:#959d62; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anubirchooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#3e4348; text-align:right;}
.anubirch p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anubirch {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fbfde6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... irch01.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #474036; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e5632; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
500+

Cambria was grateful for Anann's stillness and lack of complaint as she attended to her. It was a far cry from the time she had had to care for a cut her aunt had received while hunting. Ghita wasn't used to being administered to in that way and she had made a big fuss out of the alcohol. It seemed that Anann must be at least somewhat used to such things and it made her curious as to the other woman's background, but kept her focus on the task at hand. "Yes, I'm sure my mentor, Dawali, will teach me all about the herbs. I know I'll want to start a garden for them back home. No one else in my pack knows much about healing, so I need to make sure I have everything I'd need." Part of being a healer was being prepared to handle any injury or malady and Cambria was dead set on being ready. It was one of the reasons she had started carrying around a pack with supplies in the first place.

It didn't really surprise the girl to hear that the woman and her horse were not from around here. She held no hint of a pack scent and as far as she knew most that lived here belonged to one of the packs. The only people she had ever met that contradicted that belief were Rurik Russo and that frightening man in the city. Anann seemed nice and sociable and she couldn't think of any reason for her to be out on her own aside from being new to the lands. "Where are you from? I was born here, in Crimson Dreams. My mother, aunt, and uncle are from across the sea though." Sometime she would love to see the land that the Marinos came from, but she would never go on her own. The only opportunity she would take were if the whole family were to go, but that seemed unlikely. Not with her mother's position in the pack.

The stitching went surprisingly quickly. Of course that had been her intention, but it was her first real time in the "field" doing such a thing and she was pleased with how well it had gone. She tied off the end and snipped the excess off with her claw. It was true, the cut would have likely been fine without the suturing, but being where it was mean that it was prone to more stretching and tearing and the stitching would help to prevent that. Cambria doubted it would even scar much, if at all. "There we go, all finished," she said smiling. When Anann offered her a payment of sorts she was surprised. The girl didn't expect anyone to compensate her for her help, she did it because it was the right thing to do, but seeing the bags she knew they would be useful to her work. "Oh my, how very kind of you! These will be useful when I start carrying around herbs and other things." Her sea foam eyes roved over the pouches before her attention was diverted by the approach of a familiar face.

The girl smiled at the Lt. General, hoping to belay the uneasiness that was clear in the elder fey's eyes. "I was taking a walk in the woods and I found Miss Anann, she was unconscious. I think she must have fallen from up there and hit her head. She had a cut on the back of her head that I took care of for her," the young Dreamer explained. Turning her attention back to Anann she nodded over to Anu. "Anann, this is Anu, she's the Lt. General of my pack. Anann and her horse Rem are new to the lands."

[/html]
500+
[html]

ooc

Anann had never heard of so many people traveling by boat before. Heath had said that the king of the Miracles pack had come here by boat as well. Having lived so far inland most her life the idea just seemed bizarre. While she knew there were those that made their living with the vessels. Bring goods to this land from shores far away. Even so it was hard to imagine that many came to this area by such a method. "I was born and raised in Tosawi, its a large pack far southwest of here. Anann wasn't exactly sure how far she had come in all reality, only that the trip had taken months. "Do many come here by boat? Your mother and her siblings are not the first I have heard of coming to this area by such a means."

Anann had more pouches than she could possibly ever use. Any time the weather had kept Rem and her from traveling she had busied herself with some little project or another. Most were simple, although a few had decorative stitching and beads, though the still simple. The girl's surprise at her offer of payment made the golden fem's smile broaden. "If you're ever in the need of something specific, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to make it for you. I can make about anything you can think of out of leather. Except clothing, I have no talent for that sort of work. Anann had no love of clothing in the first place. Even in her training she had refused to wear the protective gear. Except for the occasions when Godfrey had forced her to.

The words had barely made it past her mouth when they were stumbled upon by another. Another female from the Crimson Dreams pack, unless Anann's olfactory senses were failing her. However this woman was much older than Cambria. Anann gave Rem glance and a glare. He normally always told her when someone was coming. Cambria answered the question that came forth before Anann could even open her mouth. Introductions quickly following. Anann dipped her head respectively to the woman whom apparently was second in command if their ranks were at all similar the the officer ranks used by many human military. Her thoughts jumped around quickly. Was the pack a military force? Surely Heath would have told if they were. Wouldn't he? "It is nice to meet you ma'am. Quite the skilled, young healer you have here too. Very confident and capable." The poise the young girl had had surprised Anann. Once she had found the wound she had focused only on cleaning and closing it. She had not wavered or seem nervous at all. "Once miss Cambria picks out her payment, Rem and we will be on our way. She jestered over the various pouches she had out.

The sudden appearance of Cambria's pack mate had caught her off guard enough as it were, but for her to also be one of the leaders. When she had first approached she had seemed concerned. Understandably so, Anann supposed she too would have been concerned to see a young member of her own pack talking to an outsider if she were in her position. Tension quickly faded from Anu. The smile that had faded only momentarily on the golden fem's face was back. I've already made arrangements for my horse with the Cour des Miracles pack. I plan to seek out their king for acceptance here soon. Though I'll probably wait for these wounds to heal up now. Her scalp neatly stitched and her wrist wrapped, she felt she made for one sorry sight. Anann had gathered up her things. "Hope to see you around sometime. Perhaps under better circumstances." She added with a laugh. In what appeared to be an effortless jump, Anann mounted her steed. "Take care."

[/html]
[html]

The scent of blood always made Anu uneasy. But as Cambria turned to head to face the approaching Lt. General she could instantly see that the situation was under control. The elder fey calmed, her face growing less concerned and her features softening. It was only instinct for the woman to feel protective over the Dreaming member, and as her best friend's child (now an adult or not) Cambria would always be under her watch. Cambria explained quickly and fluidly what had happened, and the she-wolf did not show her surprise. Cambi seemed so confident, so poised in all her actions. Anu found herself at a loss of words, but she did not need to speak for the other female rose to the occasion and spoke up.

Her response to the other fey came easily enough, "We're quite proud of her." Anu spoke with a soft smile. Though she had not know until this moment that Cambria had been working to heal other canines she did know of the work that she had done with her dove, and she was always proud of Cambria in general. She had always been a lovely pup, and had grown into a wonderful young woman. As the other female began her departure Anu gave a small nod, extending a friendly grin of good luck. She wondered who the female was, deeper then just a name and face. But, she would not know today. Her mind was still a bit enthralled in the actions that Cambria had taken this day. She let the two say their good byes, and when the other female was out of sight she turned to the chocolate female, her smile remaining.

"You have quite a skill." Anu spoke, thinking of the stitches that had been placed. Such a things wasn't easy without practice and and a steady hand. How long have you been healing? More then just Enzo?" She questioned and presumed. The pack had gone a long time without one that knew that ways of wound mending. Anu could see a new medic in her midst, and she wondered if Cambi could see her own potential. "We need a Practitioner, and have for some time."

<style type="text/css">
.anubirchooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#3e4348; text-align:right;}
.anubirch {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fbfde6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... irch01.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #474036; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e5632; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;
</style>
[/html]

300+
[html]
500+

The name that Anann gave her for her homeland hit her ears strangely, but certainly if she started speaking any Italian that would sound awfully weird to the golden woman. Still though, Anann knew English and she held no accent and so she assumed that they must have spoken that where she came from. "I've never been anywhere but these lands. It's pretty nice here though, hopefully you'll like it." She wondered why she had left her old home, but that would have to be a question for another time. Besides, she didn't want to pry. "I don't know, perhaps. I've only met one other man who had traveled across the sea outside of my family, but I don't leave Crimson Dreams much." Some may have thought her being such a homebody a fault, but Cambria didn't care. She liked her home and didn't have any reason to stray far or often.

It was so nice of the other wolf to offer to make her something in addition to the already generous gift of the pouches for her work. "I will keep that in mind, thank you very much. That's fine, I don't really wear any clothes, they make me feel constricted." She had a few dresses that Princess had left for her, but she didn't really wear them. Maybe she would for a special occasion sometime, though she didn't know what such an occasion would be. Anann spoke to Anu and the compliment that was offered to her on both ends made her blush beneath her chocolate complexion. There was still so much she had to learn and she didn't know how much she deserved the praise, but it made her feel good regardless. Not wanting to delay Anann further she quickly picked out three pouches. "Thank you again for these Anann, I'm sure they'll come in very handy. I too hope we meet again. If you ever have any other injuries come see me, I'll be happy to help. Goodbye." The girl waved as the horse and rider slowly disappeared into the depths of the woods.

Then it was just her and Anu and she found herself smiling shyly again at the words that her mother's friend spoke. "I don't know, I try, but I'm still learning." True, she had come a good ways, but there was still a long path before her. So much she still had yet to learn and become proficient at. "It actually started with Enzo. When I found him I took him to the healer in AniWaya, Dawali. I asked him if he would teach me how to be a healer and he agreed. I've been taking lessons with him ever since." That had been some months ago now. It seemed hard for her to believe when she actually counted the time in her head. Cambria nodded her head in recognition. "That's actually why I wanted to learn. I thought I could maybe be good at it, and I wanted to be able to help the pack." She didn't want to be a dead weight that everyone else had to carry.

[/html]
[html]

look! itza short post... xD

Cambria seemed to fall back into her natural timid persona when Anu brought up her achievements. She was a meek wolfess, and that was something Anu always saw as a good quality. Still, the younger female should be proud herself, for the achievements that she had made were not exactly ordinary. She listened contently, sitting down and settling in for the short story. Anu was certainly grateful that Aniwayan had agreed to teach Cambria, not every pack was glad to share their resources. “That is nice of him to teach you. And such a relationship is good for both the packs.” Anu praised. It meant that they were on good, and could stay on such pleasant terms.

Anu gave a small nod, “You are good at it, and such a thing does not come naturally to everyone.” Anu was certain that she would never likely understand what it would take to heal another canine, let alone deal with the blood and suffering that could possibly be involved. And your mother will be pleased to know we have a new Practitioner.” Anu spoke, granting the position to the younger female before she could formally ask for it. Cambria wished to help the pack, and Anu knew well that she would.

<style type="text/css">
.anubirch {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fbfde6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... irch01.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #474036; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e5632; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
yey! X3 300+

Cambria was proud that she had been able to help Anann. Healing someone was actually the one time that she could feel useful and proud of herself all on her own. She was also glad that Dawali had agreed to teach her his art. He hadn't had any reason to outside of the goodness of his heart, but she was lucky, for he had a very big heart and was a very kind man. "Yes, he is very nice, and very smart too. I hadn't thought about the dimensions between our packs, but you're right. I didn't even know I was helping in that way." She knew that their relations with the tribe weren't bad, but surely there was a bond there now that hadn't been there before. Who knew she had unexpectedly performed a sort of ambassadorial role for her pack.

The girl hadn't thought of herself as having any sort of natural inclination to the healing arts, but she had to admit that a deep sense of purpose and confidence pervaded her when she was working. She wouldn't have thought that she would have been able to stay so calm and focused in these situations, and yet she was able to. She was able to be strong for the people she was helping, and that was a great difference too. The pronouncement caught her off guard and she looked back up to Anu with a bit of a shocked expression. "What? You mean..." Cambi hadn't planned to ask until her training was more or less complete, but a sudden wave of joy came over her, a smile lit her face. "Oh Anu, thank you! I'm so honored!" She would be more than just the Commander's shy daughter now, she had a job and a purpose. It felt better than she had even expected.

[/html]
[html]

yay yay yay!

It was not everyday that a rank like this one was given. It was something special, and something worth remembering. Anu could not place the last pack member to have gain such an honor, had it been Mati? No, it couldn't have been that long ago. Never the less, Cambria deserved this. Even if her training had yet to be completed, she could wear the title and take on the obligation that came along with it. for such a thing it was unlikely that training every truly ended, so why wait? She was competent and Anu was certain that she would ask for help when she needed it, and not overstep her knowledge and misdiagnose an illness of injury.

"Congratulations." she said with a small smile and a soft warm tone.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]