Why must things be like this?
((Brutus is a loner NPC that will die on this night, need some one willing to kill him lol.))

Nightmares that could be dreamed up were about to happen on this night. Angel was not expecting anything to occur to her or anyone else. Especially with the war going on. Angel had not heard of any injuries since the war had begun and the same was for deaths so Angel remained prepared. Prepared for anything that may strike on hand. What was to happen tonight would not be expected by anyones standards. Angel remained in her bed sleeping while the one thing that would bring back her worst nightmares prepared his attack. However on this night Angel had her meal and had a nice hot bath. Washing herself in the bath tub, since she had to traditionally heat the tub which took a very very long time was pretty worth it. After she had gotten out and dried herself off she soon had slipped into bed and felt the linen covers surrounding her. This was paradise.

--

He had crossed the borders yes without a care. He knew of Jefferson. He knew his rules for loners passing the borders but he was hungry for blood on this night. He had picked up Angels scent for miles back when he first crossed near the Phoenix Valley area. His blackened bodice in his halfling form moved swiftly through the trees as he sought for his target. He would claim her and her precious treasure on this night. As he approached the location of her cabin, which was relatively easy to find he stalked the perimeter of the house looking about it before making a move forward. It was the click of the doorknob that caught his attention.

--

It was the click of the doorknob that soon made her awake in the night, which was about one in the morning by now. A familiar scent but one most feared slipped into her nose and her fuschia colored eyes grew wide. It could not be. After all these years he could not have tracked her down. Angel would not believe it but she had to be sure. Getting up with her dagger in hand she slipped out the bedroom door and looked down the hallway. She hated how dark it was. Finding the candle she had left in the bathroom Angel lit a lantern and left it there in the front room to attract the intruder though she was unsure if this ploy would work. If she could not see then her intruder could not either which gave the raven hued female an advantage. If this were Brutus then she would have one hell of a time fighting him off like she had last time. Angel soon slipped her way in her wolven form, carrying her dagger in her mouth, into the kitchen and remained there. It was the room nearest the front room and thought perhaps it would be best to slip outside. If it were Brutus, she would at least have a fighting chance there compared to the cramped spaces inside.

--

Brutus had seen the movement and pretended not to notice. He had seen her slip from the bedroom to the kitchen and he had to chuckle to himself. She had not changed one bit for sure. It was obvious that Angel still underestimated the male which not only fed his ego, but showed how stupid she really was. Brutus smirked as he too slipped into his wolf form, which he was more silent in, and moved through the halls into the kitchen and looked about. Angel was hiding on the other side of the island that stood in the middle unnoticing of his movements towards her and found it too late when he struck out with a claw. A shriek was heard and Angel scrambled from the kitchen and slammed into the wall. Damn! How could she have let her guard down so much? This was Brutus we are talking about here. In her world he is the king of stealth, rape, and murder. He knew how to detach someones trachea and rip the throat out quite literally. He also knew the position easiest to dominate a female and keep her pinned while raping her to keep her from fighting. Where he had gotten this knowledge Angel did not know nor did she wish to care or ask. Angel saw him coming and before she could move Angel was pinned to the wall where Brutus soon began to whisper in her ear "Miss me my sweet?" before biting down on her ear and ripping it off. Angel screamed as blood splurted from her ear and down the side of her face as Brutus had her pinned with both her arms perpendicular from her body against the wall. She tried to bite out when he got close enough but soon was punched hard in the face, near where her ear ripped off, and landed to the ground. She had forgotten his strength and was already dizzy. Grabbing her by the neck he threw her outside knowing the area within her makeshift cabin was relatively small. Once outside he kicked her in the gut a couple times while she choked on air to try and breath. The wind had been knocked out of her.

"Think you could just leave me without saying goodbye? Think again." he grunted as another kick to the ribs ensued. "You and I are mated for life. Think I would let you go so easily? You are mine Angel. No one elses!" One more kick to the gut caused her to cough up blood and quite a good amount. It was partially because she had bit her tongue but the rest of it was from possible internal bleeding. Minor of course. Angel tried to stand but was elbowed in the back hard which made her fall onto her stomach. She writhed around trying to get her bearings. Kneeling down Brutus lifted her up to her knees and got close to her neck. "You don't know how much I missed you, Angel." he whispered in his deep baritone voice as he licked her neck and nibbled on it. He forgotten how sensual and attractive her scent was and remembering this made him remember the time he nearly completely force bred her and got her pregnant. Now he had his chance to fully claim her as his. To take her very virginity from her and claim it as his own. Chuckling to himself he hit her atop the head and held her down by her neck while he lifted her back end up and forced her tail out of the way. Angel, being too dazed and confused to understand what it was, moaned on the ground as she looked about. Dammit! He really got me this time, but he won't get the last laugh, she thought to herself as she regained her senses and tried to fight back. Trying to kick out she tried to use her legs to free her from his grasp and aim for his private area but even then he already had his legs between hers to keep her from doing that. She tried to relax her back, but he was holding it up and she felt him begin to finger around for it. Her eyes widening she remembered this part and soon began to panic. PTSD soon set in and she began to scream and scream loudly.

"Some one please help me!!! Xyon! Ty! Anyone I don't fucking care!! HELP!!"

At this point Brutus did another blow to the head with a rock with a sickening crack and Angel soon fell silent. This was enough to daze her for a while and put her into shock but not for long. It was not a hard enough of a blow to completely knock her out but by now she was too afraid to do anything. Angel felt that everyone was too far off to help her and Angel soon began to sob and scream some more. Brutus no longer cared. Angel was his. Blood reigned from the top of her head from her injury as swelling had already begun. The feel of her warmth was soon evident as he found what he was looking for. Playing around a bit he could still feel she was intact and when he slipped his fingers inside she whimpered and shouted out in pain. Good then, I can make her bleed still. Either way I will take it from her. Brutus was soon aroused at how close he was to having her and how close he was to victory. His member soon became aroused too as it sought for the very destination it needed to be to end it. Not waiting a second more, he aimed for his target and thrust with all his might causing Angel to scream in agony. She tried to fight and now that she was fully awake she understood the severity of the situation. She looked for anything nearby as he still held her down by the back of her neck, which was becoming quite numb right now, and his right arm holding her bum up while she was being rocked back and forth. Rocks, twigs, something sharp, whatever. She was desperate at this point. As Brutus rocked Angel he tilted his head at the long forgotten memory of what he nearly had the first time. A smug smirk appeared on his lips as he allowed the inside of Angel to grace the shape of his member. Grunts and groans slipped from the monsters mouth as he leaned forward and licking Angels back as she continued to struggle. He knew sooner or later her body would betray her. He had done it to many other women who were like her. Angel was not the first one of course. He watched her struggling and smiled. "It is too late now. By the time I release you it will be done. Just submit and surrender darling. There is nothing else you can do." And it was with this that Angel believed him and soon enough tears flowed from her eyes and she sobbed giving up knowing that no one would come, as they haven't yet, and she would die before the morning.

((tried to keep it 'clean' and mature... let me know if this is too much and I shall edit. xP never did a post like this before...))
OOC: me will.

Pendzez was outside for the night. Xeris and the pups were asleep still but the white male could not this night. It was only that he couldn't sleep, not of a problem that some have. No, he only walked the borderline of Phoenix Valley, just checking for any night time intruders, apart from the small furries that hop, skip, and jump along. This night would be clearly thought of as a safe night.

However, Pendzez thought overwise as he picked up a scent that was unfamiliar, despite it was of a wolf. It was recent, a clear message that there was an 'intruder' in Phoenix Valley. It was late, Jefferson would be sleeping. Pendzez thought to search out and remove the intruding wolf that entered the pack lands

Following the scent, it was like a path, that ended up in a strange, but alarming place. Angelique's home. The path lead to here, but there was no one insight. Suddenly, a scream was heard. A scream of pain, then a scream for help. The white male took quick action and barged into the small cabin, his sword unsheathed. He made his way to the kitchen, there finding Angel, ear, or where her ear was, covered in blood, a strange male a top of her.

Lifting the sword, the tip pointing to the strange male, with a voice of valor, he said, "Creature of the Dark One. Let her go."
It had been done. Brutus picked up the scent of the other male and hurried to finish while Angels spirit remained broken and unable to move under his grasp. He heard the words of the male and saw the sword aiming above his head and pinned his ears back and spat at the ground. "Go ahead and try." He threatened as he stepped back and did a couple flips back, since he was skilled partially in the martial arts, and found Angels dagger. Yes, it was not a typical thing to use against a sword but it was only lethal with the one that used it. Now freed from his grasp Angel finally slithered away into the shadows and curled into a ball. How the hell did Brutus find her here? Feeling herself torn and bleeding she knew she would have to get up and fight to help Pendez but she was in no shape of doing it. She was still dazed from being bashed on the head and her ear still bled from it missing. Anger began to build into Angel as she watched the two of them about to fight and her fangs soon appeared. In mere moments she would get up and strike Brutus but dared not to with Pendez using his sword. He would be able to take care of Brutus. Right now, Angel needed to care for herself. Inside the cabin were bows and arrows and Angel knew if she could get those she would be able to make a clean shot when she had an opening.

Brutus smirked at the white male and soon lunged at him before making a flip over his head to come behind him. If he could do that he would be able to get at least some advantage and his cockyness would not help. Being that he overpowered and just impregnated Angel he had his pride way up and it would distract his judgement for sure. This he did not think about as he came close to the blade. Seeing how close he was he had left his side open and soon backed off. Damn him for having a sword, the black male thought to himself. A head on charge would be near suicide if he tried it but if he could block it with the eight inch dagger he would be fine so he did such prepared for any attack that may ensue from the white male. If this was successful he would let out a kick to the gut, since the hands were occupied and try to knock the wind out of him and if it failed he would try some other attack.
Pendzez could tell from observing the dark male. He had no chance of winning, especially with only a dagger. A masamune against a dagger, the bigger would be victorious, despite the sayings of the little winning against something big. The white wolf was about feel, about timing the attacks, but the dark male seemed to be only ruthless and all out attacks. All outs never work all the time.

His red eyes looked to Angel, her ear still bleeding. He then returned to the dark male. "You have no place here. Leave and never return, or be cut down." he declared. Of course, if the other male did not leave the pack, Pendzez was able to treat him as hostile and be force to strike down the intruder.
[html]
ooc:don't mind if I help, do you?

"I'd really listen to the white noble there, if I were you." Came another voice as Ty stepped out of the shadows and into the situation. Ty had barely heard the scream, his shift had been over for border patrol, which he had been doing since the war had started, and he had been attempting to get some must needed sleep. Just before he got to sleep he had heard it, and thanks to his better judgement he had left his own cabin and ran as fast as he could towards the scream.

Though he could see now he was far too late, Angel was already on the ground, bleeding and hurt, while Pendzez and some black wolf were fighting. Although Ty wanted to help out Angel, he wasn't a healer, he knew very little about medicine, and could not help her with her wounds, but he could assist Pendzez in fighting the black wolf. Of course, it was now that he could see that Pendzez had his trusty masamune, while the intruder had a dagger, he was the only unarmed one. That was okay, Ty had fought with his hands in many situations, he was willing to do it again.

Ty was actually doing what he could to not simply bullrush the wolf and tear out his jugular. Ty could see what had been done to Angel, she looked broken, defeated, the look in her eyes said most of it, the black wolf hadn't been here to kill her, he'd been here to dominate her. The rage and adreniline surged throughout Ty's veins, moving him to simply drop the nice guy routine and rip the black wolf apart. But what would that do? It would make him as crazy, violent, and irrational as the black wolf standing before him was, he'd been trained better then that. He spoke again to the black wolf "Now look, you are outnumbered, you aren't going to survive if you fight us both. You arne't getting another warning, leave now, or die."

Ty then made a subtle step into a stance, ready to fight the wolf who obviously wasn't gonig to take the warning. This was a life or death situation, and everyone in the fight knew it, and after a while, Ty was ready to kill again. He had come to Pheonix Valley to avoid the killing of overseas, but he could see now, by training from Jantus and teaching by other masters, Ty could see now that there was no running from violence, it was everywhere, and if one was not ready, they would be killed. Ty was ready now, hopefully he and Pendzez were talented enough to take the intruder down.
div>
[/html]
((the more the better!))

Angel soon saw Ty approach and smiled. He was done for now. Angel knew however that he would still fight no matter what they had said. Brutus then switched to his halfling form knowing he was more powerful that way and eyed both of them.

"You have no strength against me. Do not underestimate. Angel is mine and shall always now be. The curse she will carry within her will eventually kill her and there is nothing you can do about it."

Brutus spoke as he soon leaped into the shadows knowing that with the trees blocking of the light that they would not be able to see and even since he was black in form they would have a more difficult time. With the scent of blood, Angels and Brutus' around the area would make it confusing. Seeing him leap into the shadows made Angel come out limping, with the blood still flowing from her head she made her way to the cabin and brought out her bow and arrow. She had to shake it off. Holding her head for a moment and then moaning she shook it once and tried to focus.

"Be careful of Brutus. He speaks the truth. Do not underestimate as I have. However one advantage you will have, he has never come across wolves like us that have used weapons. He will not know how to get around it but to go through it."

Angel spoke softly as she knew Brutus was out there still. He had not left until either all of them were dead or just she. Either way, Brutus would die on this night even though he had already been victorious.
OOC: not sure if the end part is PP, so let me know if you want me to change it.

Pendzez looked to his side as Ty appeared. Now, two against one, the creature was outnumbered especially when himself and Ty were talented wolves with swords. If Angel was right and that Brutus was dangerous, then the only thing that Pendzez could hope for is that they try to kill him before he kills them. However, the creature said that Angel was his, no one elses. How can she be his if she didn't want him?

It was then that the wolf jumped into the shadows. The white wolf figured that the wolf would have moved to a different room of the house. "Ty, you take care of Angel. I'll go for the Creature. If he comes, kill him for me." Pendzez then moved into the shadows, trying to find the wolf that disappeared. How could he be able to find him? Pendzez had confidence that the spirits will guide him. "I know you are here," he said in the shadows. "You come here to injure a pack member. Your crimes are unforgivable." He moved around slowly so he wouldn't get noticed.
[html]
As much as Ty wanted to argue that he should be the one going into the shadows, Ty knew that Brutus would get away or kill them if he started butting heads with Pendzez, and that would do good for nobody, so he simply nodded to the request and hopped back to Angel to protect her. Even though she was holding a bow and arrow, it would be hard to sneak up on her without getting an arrow through the eye. Instead, Ty motioned for Angel to put her back to the wall, to keep herself from getting snuck up on by the black wolf. Ty had his own plan instead of chasing the monster that was Brutus.

Ty began to track the monster in a different way, keeping himself nearby Angel incase the beast jumped out to attack her again. Though the two were more noticably in the open, that is precisely where Ty wanted himself anfd angel. In order to make an attack on either of them, Brutus would have to step out into the open as well, making him an easier target for himself or his two teamates.

Meanwhile, Ty was attempting to track down the wolf to make sure even though he would have to step out in the open, that Ty would know where Brutus was when he made his move. Though he did not rely on his eyes, at this point, his eyes were about as ineffectual as any wolf's, so he relied on what made wolves such amazing hunters, his nose and his ears. He sniffed the air, the intruders scent burning his nostrils, while his ears twitched left and right attempting to hear any sign of rustling, any movement at all. Unfortunatly, Pendzez was in the trees as well, so it would be harder to decipher whether it was Pendzez moving about or Brutus.

It was deathly quiet now, save for the rustling of the two wolves in the trees, neither one moved very loudly, but Ty was attuned to hearing the small, almost silent noises they were making. Every twig or fallen leaf they stepped on, not very loud, almost unheard to the untuned ear, wasa still apparant to Ty. To try and hear more, Ty was trying to hold his breath, trying to stop the sound of his own breathing from getting in the way, making sure that if Brutus made a move, he would be ready. Though really, all they could do now was watch and wait, either Pendzez would step out of the shadows with blood on his katana, or Brutus would come bareling out of the forest in mad bloodlust.
[/html]
Groaned as her energy began to fade and her consciousness soon began to disipate. Seeing the motion to put her back against the wall she did such and she held her position while she watched Ty prepare for battle. She remained still as she continued to look about in pain and her adrenaline killing most of it.

Brutus could see the plan they were doing and smirked but it was common sense. Soon enough he could see the white one and leaped forward when he was behind him and tried to pounce. If he could get on the back of Pendez then he would be able to end ones life and then focus on the other two that stood at the cabin.

((sorry. final exam getting to me. will be longer next time))
Pendzez noticed something in the shadows. He was quick to think it was Brutus. Ty was with Angel, so it was only himself and the creature that is hiding away in the dark. The creature was a coward to trust the dark to conceal him and to use it to ambush. It was the oldest trick, but cowardly none the less. However, Pendzez was focused on his surrounds, trusting what the spirits that creep around are saying to him.

He felt something that was coming from behind. The demon was behind him, ready to pounce on the white wolf's back. Pendzez did not turn, but remained facing forward to make the creature think that he hasn't noticed him yet. The creek on the floor was heard, Pendzez then moved to the left, avoiding the attack. Pendzez then had his sword at the back of the creatures neck, informing him he was done. "You are defeated, demon. Any last words?"
[html]
ooc: Sorry, this is rather short as there doesn't seem like there is much to do for me yet.

Ty could see some quicker movements made in the bushes, allowing him to pintpoint where the two were, he could hear Pendzez's subtle declaration of victory signifying he had Brutus beaten. However, Ty wasn't one to underestimate a wolf like this. Pendzez thinks he was on top now, but if he hadn't killed Brutus yet, the wolf could just a easily jab a knife into his eye or something, but Pendzez had it under control, or so Ty figured.

That didn't mean Ty was going to stay where he was , he got closer to the area where he heard Pendzez's voice come from, and the closer he got, the better visual he had, mostly of Pendzez though, the white fur stood out like he was a lighthouse. when he had a visual of the two, he could see that it did look like Pendzez had the advantage. He then gave the two a wide berth, but waited to jump in if Brutus got the upper hand, a wolf like Brutus, one who has no regaurd for his own life, or anyone else's, was much more unpredictable than one like Pendzez or himself, who knows what he could do now.
[/html]
Dammit, I am pinned. That was Brutus's thoughts when he felt the blade at the back of his neck but a smirk still rose to his lips. He had still claimed what he had come for in the first place. He looked to Angel and smiled. "You will never rid of me! Even in death! I will still haunt you and torture you as I have when I attacked you the first time. You will always be mine Angel! You will be claimed by no one else!" Brutus shouted out as he let out an evil cackle and then a howl into the heavens above. His maniacal laughter was loud and it rang through the forests but his instinct to fight was still present. Not only that they were outside but Brutus was pinned to the point that he could not move. His eyes were wide and insane looking at Angel watched from afar.

Shivers began to take over her now as she held a gauze linen pad and a few herbal leaves to her head injury. Her head spun like she had been spinning in circles and she had no choice but to sit down. She was loosing blood from her head but as she sat the damage from the inside portion of her legs and all around were evident. They were minor yes but they still looked gruesome and would anger the majority of any wolf of one who had done this to a pack mate. Angel sat down on the ground with her bow and arrow at her side and a bandage on her head just fighting to keep awake now.
[html]
ooc: Alright, we haven't really finished this and Pendzez gave me permission to post out of turn. I felt bad that we never finished this as it seems integral to Angel's character. If this is too much, I can edit it.

Pendzez didn't deserve this, it wasn't his job to kill the black wolf. It had nothing to do with the little rivalry that he and Pendzez shared, but Pendzez didn't need this death to stain his honorable blade. This was a kill he should not have to live with. Before Pendzez had a chance to deliver the blow against the wolf, Ty had already darted into the woods and ended up in front of the wolf known as Brutus with a terrible, wrathful bloodlust marring his face to the point of a beserker fury. Ty tackled the black wolf away from the blade, snarling with a warrior's rage not seen in him for what felt like ages, every muscle tensed in readiness for battle. As they landed, Ty wrapped his hands around the black wolf's throat, if the creature was going to fight like an animal, he would have to die like one. However, he had the black wolf stunned, but not defeated, and even though they were now on the ground, with Ty pinning and choking the creature, there was no way Brutus would give up without a fight. The black wolf lashed out with his claws, slicing Ty's chest and abdomen, and even getting a good slice on his face, a lateral one across the cheek. In hindsight, Ty realized he probably should've let Pendzez just take him out with a single sword slice, but it was too late to worry about that now.

Ty now wanted to finish this quickly, but there was only one way he knew how. Tighting his grip on Brutus' throat, he pushed his thumbs into the layrnx to quicken the process, now peircing the throat, he could feel the warm blood running along his hands now, but that only made him dig deeper and press harder. The hands of Brutus' again lashed out, but weaker, this time, with less ability to fight back. He was phasing out, but that did not stop the black wolf from taunting one last time. Between the gurgling and choking noises now uttering from the wolf, there was a faint laughter, no matter what Ty did now, it did not change the fact this black wolf had gotten away with something in the Valley, a place Ty swore to protect, he had failed. With another tighitng of his grip, a loud, grotesque snap was heard, and the body of Brutus was now motionless, Ty had applied enough pressure not only to choke Brutus, but to snap his neck in anger.

It was over, Brutus was dead.

Once the body of Brutus stopped moving, Ty slowly rose from the corpse, now scratched and lightly wounded from Brutus' attempt's to free of his grasp. He didn't say another word, it looked like he had calmed down, but his eyes said much more then his body language. He was still mad, the blood was still boiling thorugh his system, the bloolust still glinted. He gave Pendzez a brisk glance and growled low "Angel's still hurt, look after her, you're much better with medicine then I am." And before Pendzez even had a chance to reply, Ty darted into the woods, out of sight from the two wolves.
[/html]
((nah we need to get it done and this is fine Smile ))

Angel saw and heard the grunt of Brutus dying and covered her eyes. She began to cry when she saw this and she had to get up and go look at him. Angel couldn't sit there. As she mourned over his body she could only watch as Ty left the scene. Where was he going? Angel squinted as she had a hand on Brutus and looked down. Why did Ty run off? She knew he took his job seriously and was it because Brutus got in that he ran off? Was it because he felt like he had failed? She believed that he had done the complete opposite. Ty had defended her perfectly and she was still alive. Yes injured and raped, but alive. She was happy about it and it was wonderful to know that Ty and Pendez had protected her. Angel got up and watched him leave while she looked to Pendez wondering if he knew why Ty had left for sure.