&Then t's Reaching Inside You
[html]

By the way, a little power playing is alright once we get to the rape part. I mean he’s gonna be forcing her anyway, so it’ll just make it easier Smile

The night’s air was cold, the world was spinning, and Axelle was drunk. Very drunk. She stumbled down the part of town where there were many stores. A half an hour before this she managed to get her paws on some vodka and managed to lap the rest of it out of a broken bottle. Hopefully she didn’t drink any broken glass. Now, the femme was stumbling all over the broken, concrete sidewalk. The world was spinning and the old, broken buildings were leaning into her. At one point, she fell over feeling so dizzy. She stayed down for a moment and looked around in awe at the moving world around her.

She was completely smashed. She barely knew which way was up and struggled to get back to her feet. She couldn’t get up and the water works kicked in. She began whimpering and the tears kept rolling down her face. She had no idea what she was crying about, though. She felt no feeling or emotion at all and she didn’t know if she was in any kind of pain. She was determined to get up now, and finally did with a couple of failed attempts.

She continued walking down the sidewalk and stopped to stare at a broken store window. Inside, there was a beautiful diamond necklace that caught her attention. Shiny things attracted her. She continued to stare and unaware of what was going on around her. She was very different drunk. Almost the opposite of what she normally was. She hadn’t a care in the world as to when she was sober she was almost paranoid about everything. Ahh, the necklace is soo pretty…

<style type="text/css">
.character-alexxe b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-alexxe .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-alexxe i {font-weight:italic; color:#985e92; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-alexxe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#410e3c;}
.character-alexxe {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#f3f3f3; background-image:url(http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz24 ... ness-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 150px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#410e3c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc speech: Table & Coding © James; 501 words

Ouija had been out, doing nothing in particular but simply walking around. He had gotten restless with just sitting around and so he had to go find something to do, anything to do. Usually he would be working on something but he had nothing to create thus far. Not with him still settling in. He had to gather some items to create with. And with it approaching the winter time he couldn't really gather all of the natural supplies that he usually used. After all plants had seasons and he would have to wait until that time came again. So why not take to walking human remains instead? And such is what he was doing.

He had been wandering about in optime form. At least until he caught sight of a lupine up ahead. Well now, that would be interesting. He did have this fetish for lupine loving. The thought of passing on the gift he had been blessed with at birth was a thrill for him. So staying downwind from the female for the time being Ouija shifted into his lupus form. Even in his smallest of forms he was still a giant in comparison to others. That was simply genes inherited from his grandfather. The other wolf was massive which meant that he was as well. He had also gotten that man's eyes as well. It was just a matter of some good breeding there,

After having changed forms he continued on his way and came up to the female. Upon noticing what was being stared at Ouija wordlessly moved to the window and stood up so that he could reach his head inside and grab the necklace in his teeth. With it secured in his mouth he clambered back down and made to try and slip the piece of jewelry over the other's head so that it could rest around her neck. "A pretty trinket for a pretty lady." The words were spoken once his mouth was empty, whether he had succeeded in getting the necklace around the female's neck or if he would have to settle for draping it around her tail because the tail would be slimmer than the head.

With a smile on his lips he made to rub his large body against hers. "Now that I have given you something pretty how about you give me something pretty in return?" The words were purred out in a lust laced voice near the other wolf's ear. There was certainly no hiding just what it was on his mind. After all just seeing someone in lupus form was a temptation for him. It stirred a desire within him. For all he knew she could already have an optime form but if she didn't then he wanted to be certain that he was the one to give it to her. It was something that he couldn't explain. Some urge within him to pass on this gift to everyone that he could, no matter the cost or anything.

[/html]
[html]

Not very long, but interesting.

Her concentration was broken when the necklace was moved. Her eyes broke away from the object, and she blinked a couple times before realizing what happened. She was still confused, and so drunk that she didn’t even realize who was beside her until he put the necklace around her neck. She smiled widely and looked at him her eyes swaying with drunkenness.

Why, thank you!

He came over to her, and rubbed his body onto her. She was confused now. What does this wolf think he’s doing? Her smile began to fade when he whispered in her ear. Something pretty for him? What does that entail? She was too drunk to be scared, and too drunk to run, but she tried.

She ran sloppily away not going very fast, and stumbling and tripping a couple of times. She was very out of breath, and the brute would catch up to her. She didn’t really know why she was running, but she knew it was important, and she had to. The female ran for her life, and finally sweaty, foaming at the mouth, and so tired she couldn't run anymore she fell. She laid there on her side panting heavily, and unable to move. She felt sick to her stomach. Alcohol and exercise did not mix, and on top of that she was scared shit now. She failed doing the important thing, whatever it was for, and now she felt a kind of dread surrounding her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-alexxe .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-alexxe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px color:#410e3c;}
.character-alexxe {margin:0px auto; width:300px; background-color:#f3f3f3; background-image:url(http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz24 ... ness-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 150px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#410e3c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc speech: Table & Coding © James; Let me know if I need to change anything, 532 words

He wasn't certain what had spooked her but the male followed at an easy lope. Despite his large size he had actually been very gentle. In fact he had been loving so he wasn't sure why she ran. His voice might have betrayed what it was that he wanted but he had been wiling to take his time in getting it. He just supposed that maybe she wanted to play games. After all he had participated in a chase before. It was one of many games that he had played. He'd even courted a female before. But that had been some time ago and had left him after copulation. So yes, he was used to taking his time if that is what it took.

It didn't take long at all for him to catch up with that easy gait of his. But then again he was larger and so could take longer strides. He shook his head and tsk tsked as he say her laying on her side and panting. The poor thing looked to be a wreck. "Come on now, you look like such a poor sight. At least lay right." And due to his large size he was able to keep his hind paws behind her body while he straddled her with his forepaws so that he could reach down and try to gently grab her by the scruff of the neck to drag her up so that she would lay on her stomach, putting her in the position so that he could easily mount her.

Once she was where he needed her to be he released her scruff so that he could lick at, almost as if apology. "It is okay. Don't worry. You just lay here and relax and I will do all the work." The words were murmured out in sweet tones as he settled his weight down on top of her, enough to keep her in place without trying to make her too uncomfortable. After all he wasn't trying to crush her, but trying to show her that it was okay to give into desires from time to time.

When he had her right where he needed her to be, as well as settled into place, his erection came out from its sheath so that he could gently insert it into her body. He consciously kept the movements of his hips slow and gentle, trying to pleasure her as well. "You feel so wonderful Princess. Better than I had imagined." He smiled and used his larger size to wrap his forelimbs around her chest to hold her back against him. Continuing on in the same loving manner tongue slipped out to lick at her face, stretching his neck out to be able to reach her muzzle and apply small little licks to the side of it. After all he wasn't really trying to harm her but to show her the affection that his desire for her had caused. If she didn't try to fight or struggle and would simply give in then this could be a pleasurable experience for both of them. And that was what he really wanted, her pleasure as well as his own.

[/html]
[html]

Ooc.

The male grabbed her by the scruff. She was too out of it to care, but her drunkenness was wearing off. She could feel what was going on now, and had a bit of an idea what was going to happen. This time it wasn’t so bad. This wolf wasn’t so angry, and he was almost loving toward her. From all the shit that had happened to her she kind of felt special in a shitty fucked up way. She followed his movements, and sat up right. He slipped his penis inside her, and he began his movements.

She laid there stiff at first, but then she relaxed knowing he would be gentle if she cooperated. So she decided to cooperate. Then she stood up to be even more of a help to him, and their pleasurable experience. She lifted her tail out of the way, and closed her eyes. This experience wasn’t something she had in mind with a complete stranger, but at least she wasn’t being beat, and spit on. She began to pant after an orgasm flooded over her. She didn’t say anything to him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc speech: Table & Coding © James; 330 words

Ouija had to shift around when she suddenly stood up. He quickly adjusted his weight to better fit the current position. After all he wasn't so worried about trapping her seeing as she was trying to help out. A pleasured little growl rumbled within his chest as he aimed another lick at the female's face. "There you go, Princess. Just like that." The words of encouragement were whispered out when she had lifted her tail for him. It allowed for him to penetrate her fully, though he was still loving when doing so. To him sex was always a pleasurable experience for both parties. So maybe she hadn't used words to ask for it but it wasn't as if she was trying to fight it either.

Actually with her panting he could pretty much already guess that she had enjoyed herself. He was quick to reach his end after she did, only remaining shallowly inside of her as he did so in order to prevent them from being stuck together. To him it was more about sex than actual copulation. And well, it wasn't fun being stuck to one person after everything was pretty much said and done with. With this female not talking much it would be a boring time indeed. Such was the reason for preventative measures.

Once he was done he backed off, though he did pause long enough to try to lick her clean and clear away any stray remnants that might have been cause to leak out since he had pulled out right after insemination rather than knotting to keep it all trapped inside. Even after it was all over with he was still being loving and kind. After trying to clean her up he moved around to her face to aim another lick at her muzzle. "Have a good night Princess. You should try to find somewhere safe to sleep for awhile." He spoke gently, urging her to find some place to take shelter.

[/html]
[html]

Maybe he could seduce her into falling in love with him… And then we could have another interesting plot on our hands Smile

Wow, just like that, huh? She was beginning to sober up by now, but still didn’t fully understand what just happened. Her vagina felt weird like something she never experienced before. She shook her head, and then her whole body followed. She was no longer so dizzy. She padded out in front of him and looked around. She realized she was in an unknown place. She looked around confused.

How the fuck did I get here?

She had the urge to snarl at this brute, but didn’t seeing how he didn’t attack her while she was incapable of much so he didn’t seem to be a threat. She looked him over. He looked to be a strong wolf. He was definitely bigger than her, but surprisingly so gentle. She almost instantly liked this wolf. He wasn’t a goody-two shoe like the rest. He had an evil side to him as well she could see it. She wanted to stay with him more and get to know him. She sighed, and looked away for a moment before turning back to look at him. She didn’t know if he really cared.

My names Axelle. Do you know of anywhere you can show me? I don’t exactly know where I am.

She looked at him with her best seducing eyes. He was probably indifferent about the whole situation. Now she was turned the game on him. She padded over to him rubbing her body against his rather roughly. She saw his size and figured a little roughness would entice him. She followed through with his whole body around to his ear. She never left his body and rubbed hers all the way around. When she reached his ear she whispered :

I would love some company.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc speech: Table & Coding © James; If you want her to fall for him then that is up to you. Ouija is an open flirt and will flirt with anybody; 364 words

He had spoken parting words, thinking to allow her to sleep off what had happened. But she seemed to have some other idea. He had been about to walk away after bidding her good night but her words stopped him. Her intoxication was wearing off and so it would be best for him to depart. Or at least this is the path that his mind had been made up to follow when she introduced herself. Perhaps she didn't remember what had happened at all. If so, well then, she had wanted it. She had gotten pleasure from it so he wasn't afraid of stating it. Couldn't be rape if you enjoyed it and wanted more. Or that was what he thought about the subject.

He gave a nod of his head as she introduced herself. "Well Axelle, I don't much know the area myself. This is the first time I've been in this area. I came from across the bay actually. Though it won't hurt anything if we look together for somewhere to rest for a bit." He gave a glance around after he had spoken, trying to figure out which direction it would be best to head in. "By the way, I'm Ouija." He introduced himself in a distracted manner since he was looking to see if anywhere close seemed suitable enough. After all he had no idea if she preferred somewhere indoors or somewhere outside.

But then he was distracted from his quest as she started to rub against him. Unlike her he didn't bother to run off. Instead he just stood there a chuckled with a light smirk having formed on his lips. "Ready to go again already?" He was no fool to the game of seduction. It didn't need to be used on him though. He was up for it if someone ever wanted a go. All they ever had to do was just to say so. Perhaps he was something of a slut since he didn't mind fucking anyone. But hey, all sex ended up being was the pleasure shared between two bodies and who didn't like to enjoy themselves? It was the perfect release to a stressful day.

[/html]
[html]

Are we going to wrap this up in the next post or so? Ahh, so Ouija is a manwhore xD

She smirked and chuckled at his response to her seduction. Obviously it didn’t phase this wolf, but she didn’t care. He wouldn’t get it so easy now. She led the way. She may have been here before. Certain things gave a twinge of familiarity. She stopped and looked around for a moment before leading the way down a dark street. Before walking all the way, she turned and flicked her tail to Ouija to tell him to come.

Then she continued down the street, and busted through a half hanging door into a store with a bunch of couches and pillows. The store’s front window was broken, and there was a drafty breeze coming through it, but she curled herself up on a couch so it wasn’t so bad. She didn’t wait for him, and actually closed her eyes to sleep. Her auds perked up hearing his footsteps, but sleep had overtaken her.

She kept her mind away from the topic of sex and hoped when he saw how comfortable she was he would forget about her attempt to seduce him too. Her ears were alert, but she slowly began to drift away into dreamland. The breeze that blew through the broken window was cold, but she was in a tight ball so it wasn’t so bad. Still, though, she wanted someone else’s warmth next to her to share.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc speech: Table & Coding © James; I'll get this archived then. And he is, communal orgies in the cult after all; 353 words

He didn't really care one way or another. He'd already had it once after all so that made him satisfied for the time being. But if she wanted to go again then that was her choice. He was used to all night affairs. And well, it wasn't strange to him to have another ask or suggest it. To him it was just another day in his life. He never had to try hard before so he didn't really expect to do so now. After all she had given herself over to him quickly enough. She had done it once so she could easily do it again. Or at least that is how he perceived it.

He had started after her for a few steps. At least until he saw her disappear into a shop. She had found herself a place to rest and that is all he said he would do would be to help her to look. He already had his own place to stay. And it was that way in which he decided to go rather than pursuing further. She hadn't given him an exact answer so it wasn't like he had anything to look forward to by hanging around. He'd already gotten his piece of tail so he had no real reason to stay. After all he hadn't said he would stay, only help her find a place to sleep. But she hadn't really needed his help and had found somewhere herself.

Whatever steps she heard it must have been her imagination or someone else seeing as how Ouija had turned to head off in the other direction. She was inside so he assumed that she was safe enough for now. He expected that she would just sleep off what had happened anyways, at least that is what he planned on doing. He turned to so and leave the city behind, not even bothering to check where the female had gone since she had went inside. His only thought was to go to his own place and sleep for awhile. And so he took the actions to do just that.

[/html]