[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

Hello Smile I made it seem like she saw him, so if you’d like me to change it, lemme know WC: 278

The want for it was overwhelming. Axelle hadn’t smoked pot in a while, and now was the perfect time to light up. The only problem was that she didn’t have any dealers. At all. She didn’t know of any that could hook her up. She didn’t know what was used as currency these days for weed, but she did have a bottle of vodka on her. It was pretty full since she just found it a couple of days ago. That she would definitely trade for a joint right now.

This was the first time she was walking on two legs. The feeling was weird to her. Foreign, if you might say. But at the same time it was like walking on all fours. She was used to it in a strange way. She had a purple satchel slung across her shoulders with the bottle in it. The liquid inside swished when she took a new step. Axelle kept wracking her brain trying to think of someone she might have ran into who mentioned they could get her something. She inhaled deeply intending to “huff”, but then caught scent of someone familiar. An evil spirit at that, but at this point she didn’t care. She learned from her mistakes the first time, and he was less likely to be able to take over the situation with her in Optime form. Kemo. What a lovely sight for sore eyes he was. He was a crazy son of a bitch, but he probably knew of somewhere to acquire some weed. She called out to him hoping he would hear her, and NOT be in one of those angry moods.

Kemo!

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Not a problem Smile Also I don't think Kemo ever told her his name XD but I suppose we can just assume that they passed their names somehow ^^ SSWM:518

It was a strange thing, this new plant that Kemo had come to accept into his life. Who would have ever thought that such a simple act as breathing in the fumes of a burning plant could bring about such a wonderful response in the mind? Every time he took that first hit of the wonderful plant, the memory never failing to appear, he wished he had never lived without it. It was that thought that kept him returning to Clover, besides trying to spend some time with her to make it look like he cared for her as a friend, not just as a dealer. Cannabis was now a normal part of his life and it would only take the test of time for him to find out how permanent that idea was.

He smiled as he took another hit from the only freshly lit joint, inhaling the wonderful vapors that exuded from the burning leaves and releasing them with a satisfied sigh. There was no substitute for this. Nothing in the entire world, at least from his experiences, could ever replace the feeling he received from these wonderful leaves. Others smoke this stuff, that has to be true...but what could be a way to take advantage of that? Were there ways to grow this stuff and trade it for something else he could use? Or maybe I could exchange this stuff for services from someone...there's got to be some way I can take advantage of this...but how?"

It was then that he heard his name being called, not even bothering to look up as it would have been a pointless effort. The voice he at first didn't recognize. It was female in origin, that was for sure, and the tone surprised him. How could anyone that he didn't know be this glad to see him? It was then that his nose picked up her scent and it was then that he instantly recognized who it was. His muzzle broke into a smile, indicating that he wasn't in one of his trademark "mood swings", but he wasn't quite sure what this female's motives were.

"Well..well..well..Look what we have here. Back for another round eh?" He broke off into a laugh before taking a refreshing hit from his joint. That was good..laughter seemed to increase the intensity of it. "Just kidding, I think you've experienced enough raping in your life for one day, don't you?" He chuckled evilly. "Now then, what are you doing out here in the middle of scenic nowhere? Something I can help you with?" He of course didn't fail to notice the fact that the wolfess was now walking on two legs, the heavy footfalls giving that away quite clearly, but he didn't want the wolfess to assume it would change anything. He would have what he wanted...when he wanted it. For the moment, however, he was curious, and he was in a good mood.

He sat patiently on the twisted tree branch, looking toward her direction as he waited for her to answer his question.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]
Oh, crap. You’re right. I can change it if you like? WC: 380

Axelle approached him quickly from the spot where she called to him before. Good. He didn’t look to be in one of those moods, though; she wasn’t calling him a blind moron either. That would probably make a difference in the atmosphere. That was what probably got her raped in the first place. That was the same impulsive acting that she has been trying to leave behind. She was succeeding so far, but hopefully her thoughts wouldn’t slip when she was high. If she was going to get high. Hopefully.

She had to constantly remind herself that he was blind and he could only hear and smell her. This brought on a whole new level of wonder. She instantly wanted to know what it was like for blind people to be high. It was probably a dark hole with a whole bunch of weird thoughts. Then she wondered if he’d actually saw anything at all in his whole life. Was he blind from birth or did he become that way? Those were some questions for later.

She came up to him carefully. She was a lot more capable of tripping with her new two legs. She didn’t want to do that here and now. The weed’s aroma crawled its way up her nostrils and teased her brain. She inhaled deep with her eyes almost rolling in the back of her head. Torture. She didn’t like what he said to her, but she wasn’t here for conversation or sex so she ignored it to some extent. Obviously not to the fullest extent. She sat back on a large nearby rock. She was about a foot and a half away from him. Not too close, but not too far either. Passing distance. Puff, puff, pass.

Well, I was hoping you could hook me up with some weed, and how convenient it is that you’re sitting here smoking it. That I wasn’t expecting, but if you are willing to share it with me I’ll give you a bottle of vodka for your half.

She reached into her bag, and pulled out the bottle and swished the liquid inside around for him to hear. Then she began putting it back into her bag, but before totally concealing it, she turned back to him.

Yes?

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Naw it's fine, We'll just OOC that somehow she found out his name and he found out hers. Short post >.< 237

The wolfess didn't seem as afraid of him as she should be, despite all the things he did to her, but of course there was still that lingering doubt. He took another hit of the joint as she came closer and gave her proposition to him. There was definitely something new about her. Every step had a lot more weight that he remembered behind it, so either the wolfess had somehow fattened up for winter, or had somehow succeeded in becoming a luperci.

He showed no indication that he minded her sitting where she was, conveniently very close to him. It seemed she was determined to get some of his weed, and who wouldn't? This was some of Clover's best stuff, something some wolves would even kill for. However, what in Moon sake could vodka be? He had never heard of the word or the sound that the liquid made. Sort of a weird swishing noise, like it was inside of something, but he had never heard something like that before.

"Well that sounds ok to me. I don't mind passing the joint every now and then, but what is this vodka that you are willing to trade? I've never heard of it." He took one more hit before holding the joint out to her. "This is some high quality stuff, don't underestimate it." He laughed, the used smoke from his previous hit spewing from his muzzle.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]
Alright then WC: 452

He held the joint out to her. Axelle took it from him and took a big pull. While holding it, she could feel her thoughts getting fuzzy already. Good shit. She kept her wondering questions in mind, but something that he said now made her wonder. He doesn’t know what vodka is? She exhaled. Waiting a few seconds, she took another big pull and held the joint out to him. Would he know that she was holding it out to him or would she have to poke him or something? Just in case…

Here.

He didn’t know what vodka was. Did Kemo explore much? Maybe being blind put a limit on things he could do. I would still find a way to explore. Which was true. Axelle couldn’t think of a world without exploring. Actually, she couldn’t think at all right now. Straight, anyway. Her thoughts came in waves. Throbs might be a better word. First, her concentration on a subject was very clear and then a couple seconds later the thought became extremely fuzzy. Then after the thought became fuzzy she began wondering about the actually stoned thought process. Axelle blinked hard trying to clear her mind. Failure.

She looked up at Kemo, but she couldn’t tell if he was high yet or not. She knew she was, but she could take in more and her concentration could get worse. She should explain things now while she still had a chance. Ah, right, the vodka. She sat up noticing she was hunched over a bit. A few cracks were heard from her back, but they were relieving cracks. She examined her two-toned tail as she looked down. Wow, it’s cool. She noticed she always finds something fascinating about her own body. Too bad he couldn’t witness this with her.

You don’t know what Vodka is!? Well, do you know what alcohol is at least? Because it’s alcohol. Very strong alcohol. Tastes like shit, but gets you drunk quickly.

She swished the alcohol in the bottle once more. Yeah, get used to the sound. We’re hitting this next! A smile stretched across her lips. Then she put the bottle on the ground next to her. She would give it to him if he wished to see it. Now wondering what a high was like for him crossed her mind. She had read once from a human’s diary and it said that one who is on shrooms is able to smell colors and taste sounds. Sounds Kemo was good with, but she wondered if he could tell what color something was while being high on shrooms. While this topic was still on her mind, she asked.

Have you ever experienced the drug shrooms?

[/html]
[html]

OOC:Sorry took so long, procrastinator here XD

Kemo smiled as the wolfess took two large hits from the joint. She obviously wasn't unfamiliar with the herb, but he wondered if she had ever had the pleasure of smoking any of Clover's high grade stuff? It was too bad that he couldn't pick up on the high factor, but he supposed it didn't really matter much to him. This was so surreal, sitting here passing the joint with a wolfess he had not long ago raped and abandoned to her own fate. He smiled as she handed the joint back to him, grabbing it before she even had a chance to say Here. He could hear the delicate burning sound the leaves made and judging from the proximity of the sound he was able to tell when it was close enough to be considered "in passing". Sometimes he surprised even himself.

As he inhaled for his next hit, he kept an ear focused on Axelle, particularly on how she was acting. Yet another time he wished he could see, wanting to see the look on her face at the moment, which he was sure would have been a kick. Judging from the silence, she was off in her own world at the moment, most likely very high just off of those 2 hits. He wasn't calling her a lightweight or anything, he just wasn't sure if she had ever smoked weed as potent as this before. He chuckled slightly as he exhaled, hearing the cracks in her back. "I didn't realize this stuff was potent enough to realign your spine, it really grabs you by the tail though doesn't it?" He laughed again, taking another hit after he recovered, exhaling as she asked her question.

"I'm afraid not. I have no idea what vodka, alcohol, or drunk is. We didn't have any of this stuff back in my homeland and I don't think my Alpha would have allowed us to partake in it anyways." He left out the fact that his father was the Alpha, there was no reason to let her know that fact. It would have made things even more odd than they are and he was focused on trying to have a good time with the wolfess at this moment in time. It was one of those rare moments that Kemo was friendly and open, but he didn't know how long it would last.

He took one more hit and passed the joint to Axelle, exhaling as she asked her question. "If by shrooms you mean mushrooms, then yes, but I don't know what you mean by drug. I have heard that they make you sick if you eat them and I lot of them are poisonous, yet another piece of valuable information given by my..alpha." He had almost let it slip again. "Tell me about them, along with this alcohol you're talking about. I'm curious as to what drunk is." It was Clover that had gotten him interested in the herb, but she had never told him anything about these other things that Axelle talked about as if it was common knowledge.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]
It’s okay ^_^ WC: 567

So the weed was getting to her. Pft, no. It got to her already. To her own surprise, Kemo seemed to be in a good mood today. It was probably the weed’s doing, but hey. She wasn’t complaining. She laughed at his comment about her back. It was extremely funnier than usual, which was weird. He passed the weed to her and she took it from him. She took smaller pulls now feeling that she was losing her mind. She almost coughed at his answer of not knowing what, at least, alcohol was. She took another short pull before handing it back to him.

My dear boy, we need to introduce you to it. It’s almost as good as weed, though, different in a lot of ways.

Oh shit. Her mind was even fuzzier and she had to concentrate on keeping her balance sitting on this rock. She felt that if she didn’t concentrate on it, she would fall. Probably not, but that was one of the many attributes to weed. Made you feel feelings that weren’t supposed to be there like falling. Her heart was racing, which scared her a bit. She knew humans were susceptible to heart attacks, but what about wolves? Or even worse lupercis? That form was almost as human as the humans themselves. She wondered then Kemo mentioned something about mushrooms. She was only half listening, but now she was fully listening. Well, trying to at least.

Oh, you’re right. They aren’t a drug, but they are mind altering. I’ve read in a human diary once that they let you taste colors and smell sounds. I wonder if you ate one, would you be able to taste what color I am?

All jokes aside, she was serious and that was a serious question. She giggled as she realized how stupid she sounded asking that. She had never actually experienced shrooms either and probably wouldn’t. She hadn’t heard of anyone around that had them. The she caught on. His alpha? Normally, if wolves respected their leader they would refer to them as their leader. It was normal in a conversation, but now it just sounded so abnormal. She silently questioned it for about a minute before speaking her mind in a half conscious tone of voice.

Your alpha?

She refrained from laughing at this one, too. She caught his speech mistake, and the least she could do is not laugh at him even though it was soo tempting. The weed definitely didn’t help with this one. Right, back to the alcohol. Her perception on the beverage was if you drank enough of it, you would start to feel good. Giggly sometimes for some or very open about things for others. How would she explain this to Kemo? Drinking it now wouldn’t really do much since they were high already. Maybe they should experience it another time.

Well, I would tell you to chug some of it now, but that wouldn’t do much since we’re high already. Basically, if you drink enough of it, you start to feel happy, outgoing, and giggly. Other things, too, of course, but it’s diverse for different wolves.

She had so many other questions she wanted to ask him about his life now that he was in an open minded mood and all. She hoped he would stick around for a little while longer after the weed was done.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: I am soooooo sorrryyy DX Also sorry this post is written so weird, I thought it would tie in with the high he's feeling, plus..erm.. *cough* you get what I mean Tongue

It was easy then to share the herb with the wolfess, reaching such a comfortable feeling that his anger was no longer an issue. Of course he had been smoking before Axelle had arrived, so that could be a ruling factor. Nevertheless, this wasn't something they would call deaf, so it was easy then to reach out and take the joint from her fingers. He took a few short pulls as well, butting the joint as it was finished.

In a lot of ways, he had wanted to kiss Clover, both for being his first real friend besides Ralla and for introducing him to this wonderful herb. It helped him deal with his anger and be a little more friendly to others. Problem is, when he wasn't high, he was back to his normal Kemo self. For the moment, as he disposed of the roach, he was...calm.

"I have to say it definitely sounds interesting. If it's anything like the herb, I might as well give it a try. You only live once right?" He laughed, sitting back against the tree. He was quite comfortable now, the twisted branch conveniently shaped to help him feel as though he was sleeping against a warm, flat rock. He laid his bag up behind his head and crossed his arms on top of it.

"I think I'll pass on the shrooms as you call them. My mind is messed up enough as it is without adding that to the mix. Anger doesn't go well with messed up senses like that. Hey wait a second, I don't even know what color you are! However, I'm all for trying alcohol. You have definitely peaked my interest." He laughed at that, going off into thought again. Shrooms didn't sound like anything he would have wanted to try, but he was fairly curious as to the effects of alcohol.

Then she brought up his alpha and that brought him into a state of silence. "Yes, my alpha. The leader of my old pack. It's in the past now, something that just isn't necessary to bring up right now." He left it at that, choosing at that point to get up and stretch his legs. With a short walk around the clearing, he allowed himself to relax, to enjoy the event that was happening. After all, this is what Axelle had wanted in the first place right?

At her words, he walked over to near her and held out his hand for the bottle. "What do you say we break it open? After all, this seems like as good a day as any. Come on Axelle, let's try this stuff out and have ourselves a good time, while we're young and while I'm in a good mood." He smiled widely, still holding his hand out to her. "Who knows, maybe I'll let you in on my past after all."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]
=] WC: 274

Her eyes felt squinty as she sat there. Chinky, as some humans might say. She watched him lean against the tree. He looked quite comfortable, and she wished she had a tree like that one. No, actually, she wanted that one. If only he would leave… No wait. She didn’t want him to leave. She had so many other things she wanted to ask him, so much to learn from him. Kemo was an extraordinary wolf. He was blind, but he still lived the life of any other normal wolf. Amazing. Truly amazing.

Since you have no type of idea what color I am, I think it would be proper to make you guess.

She said this with a kind of smile creasing her luperci lips. She would make him guess. She wouldn’t make him do anything, actually. She would just hope he would just for the sake of it. Shrooms. Axelle thought about it for a moment, clearly lost in the thought. I think I will pass on it too. Aside from all the interesting things she’s heard about them, she also heard of some rather nasty side effects one can experience. She wouldn’t want to risk it.

Kemo walked over towards her, and this broke her from her deep thinking. He held his hand out for the bottle. She looked at his hand for a moment. It looked strong. Strong hands were good. Always. Then she picked the bottle from the ground, and gave it to him. She hoped that he would like it because she knew where there was a large supply hidden.

True.

While he was in a good mood.

[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo immediately noticed her use of the word make, but he wasn't about to let her spoil his good mood that easily. "Well, you can ask me to guess, but I will go ahead and assume that's what you meant. Hmm...well the only colors I've seen wolves possess are black and white, so I'm going to be safe and guess....a mixture of black and white? Are there any other colors on wolves, coyotes, and jackals?" This last question sent his mind reeling. He had grown up being able to see and all he had ever seen in his own pack were wolves and wolfesses of white and black or a mixture of either. That was all he had ever seen before his vision was taken from him, so it was only right for him to imagine all wolves shared those colors.

The moment the bottle touched his hand he smiled, testing it in almost every way. He shook the bottle, listened to the contents swish around inside, ran his fingers over the smooth surface, then tried to find the tip of the bottle, knowing there had to be a place to get the liquid out. It wasn't hard to figure out, though it did take him a few minutes to figure out how to pull the stopper out of the bottle. It must have been quite a sight, smiling in triumph and humor at the wolfess as he finally got it open then sniffed the contents, wincing slightly at the powerful scent coming from the bottle.

"Interesting scent..well..might as well give it a try." He placed the bottle to his muzzle and tipped back the contents, drinking some of the liquid before ripping the bottle from his muzzle and coughing and sputtering loudly. A fire burned in his throat and mouth and he wondered just how others could possibly drink this stuff when he began to feel a strange warmth begin to spread through him. "Whoa...this is certainly new.." He tipped back another drink of the liquid and passed the bottle back to Axelle, sitting back down on his little tree perch.

"How did you find this stuff Axelle? How did anybody find out about these mind altering things? It seems strange to think somebody just found this stuff and decided to drink it."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

WC: 309

Her mouth fell open as he guessed right about her colors. What the hell? She looked at him with scrutiny. Was he really blind? How would he know her exact colors? Well, not exact. He didn’t know what pattern they formed, or which side was black, but he was pretty damn close.

Wha…Are you sure you’re blind?

Then his other question gave her some extent of understanding. He was ignorant to all other colors wolves possessed. He only knew of black and white. How the hell was this possible? If he could see at a time, how come he didn’t see the other colors around him? Why did he only know of black and white colors?

Sure there are. There are browns, blondes, which are a type of pale yellow, gray, which is a mixture of black and white, reds, blues and greens for those who like to dye their coats. The colors of the rainbow…

He took the bottle from her and drank a sip. He tore the bottle away from his lips and splashed some, while coughing and spluttering about. Yes, it did have that effect on those who did not expect it. When he recovered, he took another sip. This time he was more classy and casual about it.

When did you become blind, if you don’t mind me asking?

Now was the perfect time to pry Kemo of questions, and by the looks of her she had a lot to ask. She didn’t want to try to stand up because that would just make the dizziness worse, and especially if she were to start drinking on top of that. She stayed on her rock, and took the bottle from Kemo’s outstretched arm. Then she took a swig, wincing as the hard liquor went down her throat. The answer to his next question was easy.

Humans.

Act speaks thinks
<style type="text/css">
.candy b {font-weight:bold; color:#00c4b2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.candy .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#f79d00; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.candy i {font-weight:italic; color:#1fc600; letter-spacing:1px;}
.candy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.candy {margin:0px auto; width:343px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/r2tg5l.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#ef1133; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Judging by the almost silent gasp and the sudden increase in heartbeat, he had judged right. That helped his suspicions of the colors of wolves, but her question raised his curiosity quite a bit, his head tilted at her. "I assure you, Axelle, I am quite blind. I wish I could tell you that I wasn't, but sadly it is what it is. The Moon has seen to it that I have been cursed with loss of sight, but I still am allowed to live a somewhat normal life, so it's not so bad."

Her explanation made his jaw drop. So he was wrong then, but who could blame him? "I suppose now that I think about it, it doesn't really make sense to think there are only two or three colors of wolves in the world, but you can't really blame me for believing that. I grew up in a pack solely consisting of white, black, and possibly even gray coat colors and those are all I saw before I went blind, so naturally it's only right for me to assume the constant is the norm. You have opened my eyes then, so to speak." The colors of the rainbow...that was hard to imagine.

Over time Kemo began to notice a gentle fuzzy feeling in his mind, though it was only barely noticeable at the moment. Was that due to the effects of the alcohol? Was this supposed to be happening to him? Her question interrupted his thoughts, bringing a smile to his face. "Now there's a story. Well, tell you what Axelle, I'm in a good mood, but this is nowhere near easy a subject to talk about. You see, I was barely over a year old when I lost my sight, but I lost so much more that day. It was the day I would be allowed to hunt on my own for the first time, to bring home my first kill and to be officially labeled a member of the family. I was so excited that day, but the Moon had other plans for me. Just before I could land the blow that would give me the glory I so desperately craved, the Moon stepped in, sending a creature that broke more than just my eyes, gave me more than just these scars. I woke up miles away from my home and haven't seen my family, my pack, or anything else since."

He left it at that, choosing to lay back again as he tried to forget those painful memories. With a casual reach across to Axelle, trying to take his turn with the bottle again, he tilted his head at her answer to his previous question. "Humans?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

WC: 403

She loved it when she surprised Kemo because he seemed just so hard to surprise. His mouth fell open slightly, and Axelle smiled. She took another sip of the vodka before passing it to him again. Okay, she would get up. She stood from her rock, and reached out to him, giggling as she sat next to him and his tree. Finally, she got some of that tree she wanted.She leaned back on the tree using one hand to prop herself up, and the bottle in her other hand.

You’re warm.

She was getting drunk. She smiled at him, though he couldn’t see her, but then her thoughts returned to the current subject. Creatures.. What kind of creatures? Humans? Or another mysterious…thing? This was all running through her mind while she propped herself against the tree. Her whole black side was touching him. He was warm, and now in the coldness of winter that was a good thing. She enjoyed it, hoping he wouldn’t shoo her away.

Creatures? What kind of creatures?

The thought of his lost family made her sad, too. Her family was lost to the world. She had no idea where they were, and even though she was the one who left them, she still cared about what happened to them. Her pack consisted of mostly her family, and some, but then some weren’t important to her. Her gaze shifted from the bottle to his dead, unfocused eyes. She wished sometimes she could save him, even after the rough relationship they had, or have.

She took another small sip of the bottle before handing it back to Kemo permanently. There was just enough left for him to take a couple more sips anyway. She felt warm, from him and the bottle, and happy. And open. To everything. He could ask her anything right now, and he would probably get the dead honest truth. She noticed he looked confused with her answer to his last question. Ah, the famous head tilt.

Yes, humans. They left a lot of it behind, and this stuff doesn’t go bad either. You can make your own, too, but I gotta learn first.

She said the last part with a smile, while looking away from his unseeing eyes. She looked down at her own bicolored legs in front of her. He wouldn’t know she was smiling because she was happy to talk to him, would he?

Act speaks thinks
<style type="text/css">
.candy .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#f79d00; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.candy {margin:1px auto; width:343px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/r2tg5l.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#ef1133; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 433

Courtesy of Sie and Rose <3
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo stared out into the blackness of the forest, his thoughts deep though he kept his ears tuned to the frequency of Axelle's musings. Up until the moment she stood up, he was contemplating whether or not he should continue drinking or to light up another smoke, but when she did stand, he focused his complete attention back to her, though it would have appeared as if nothing had changed. When she sat by him and scooted close to him, he couldn't help but smile, especially when she told him he was warm. "Well you're certainly warm as well Axelle, I see you decided to share this comfortable tree with me." He didn't mind really.

In his altered state, he didn't have a problem with living in the moment and sharing a time with this wolfess. Certainly if he had been sober he might have noticed the strange way the wolfess was acting and may have even pushed her away from him, but it was nice to sit here with her at the moment, sharing the warmth of their body heat and the bottle she had yet to pass to him. Instead of pushing her away as she was thinking, though unknown to him, he lifted up his arm and drew it around her shoulders, pressing her closer to him to allow her to be closer to him and to enjoy her warmth even more.

There was that talk of creatures again. "I don't know what the creature was. It was large, like a bear, but almost wolf like in appearance...to this day I can't imagine what it is." Though he knew it was his mother...Kemo looked up as the bottle was placed into his hand, immediately going up to his mouth and being drained. He would have to ask her where he could get more, but his question was answered before he even had a chance to form the words in his mind. "So humans made this stuff. Well they certainly got something right at least." Being blind, Kemo was completely oblivious to Axelle's smiling and her thoughts and feelings, but he did notice her heartbeat was different from the average heartbeats he heard in his time as a blind heartreader.

Of course that could be attributed to the difference of every heart and wolf, so he never put much thought into it. One thing was bothering him however. "Axelle, I'm sure you have many questions to ask me, and you are free to ask them, but you have asked me about your family, will you tell me about yours?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

WC: 234

To her surprise, Kemo drew her closer. Now she felt awkward, but didn’t show it. Her ears flattened toward the sides a bit, but she said nothing. The tree was comfortable, and she was happy she was there leaning against it. She watched him drain the bottle and listened to his stories. A bear and a wolf… She pictured a giant, furry wolf in her mind, but it didn’t make sense to her. He seemed that he wasn’t too into elaborating, so she didn’t push the subject further.

She sat back on the tree and stared out in front of herself. She felt silly. It was probably the alcohol kicking in, but maybe it was the weed too. She was almost lost in thought when he asked a question. What are your family? Her smile dropped and her body tensed. She hated to be asked about her family. Her father is crazy, her mother is dead, and she doesn’t remember her siblings all that much. What was there to tell? She had no idea how to answer it.

What exactly would you like to know?

She knew she was making the subject difficult now, but maybe if he narrowed it down for her it would be easier to answer. She wracked her brain for a nice, normal answer. It was empty. There wasn’t a normal answer to this question. At least not for her.

Act speaks thinks
<style type="text/css">
.candy {margin:1px auto; width:343px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/r2tg5l.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; color:#ef1133; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]