[m]Die Dead Enough
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOC: ugh, whoever. +5

There's a stain on my hand and it's red! Oh my god, am I losing it?!
I can't help what I've done or I've said, It's the button I push!

Boredom had set into the man's body, as did an unsettle feeling in his stomach. It had caused the man to go out of his domain of the Mansion to find something to do. Maybe a change of scenery or something would help him become unbored and perhaps he would stop being so worthless and do something to benefit the clan in some way, since it had seemed that the clan had been rather uninterested in art and body modifications. It was either they lost interest or that nobody he had worked on cared enough to talk about where they had gotten such beautiful pieces done and what they could do to get one. Hell, even Euphoria had been uninterested in getting a tattoo or a piercing (yeah, he noticed that she didn't care for one, he was not as stupid as he looked; though he was pretty stupid) which had made him feel like he was uncool now. Actually he was never really cool to begin with, so it made no sense for him to all of a sudden feel so down about himself, but today he had just been especially hard on himself for seemingly no reason other than he was incredibly bored and he could easily think bad about himself without much effort.

He walked on, by himself, surprisingly since there almost always was a stallion at his back, following him if Cotl had not been riding on the beast. Maschine had been off and Cotl had failed to let the stallion hear or see him before he ran off away from the Mansion. He went deep within the new territory of Inferni, even having to wade across the river Acheron to get to the other side of the packlands because there was no way in hell he was going around the stupid river. He happened to be tall enough to just walk across, though he did need to put his bag above his head to keep it from getting wet because he was short enough for the water to come up to the middle of his chest at the deepest part of it at the part of the river that he decided to wade across. Cotl made it across successfully though and he had shaken his fur as dry as he could get it before continuing on his way, the sound of cawing ravens the only real sound that was being made other than the occasional -FUCKINGDICKWADSHITFACEBASTARDCUNT- or simple -NYEH- that would come from the man's maw and echo in the air.

His final destination he would end up was at Folly Lake, where there was a peaceful air around the place, and the afternoon had started to grow old, the night soon to come over the land within another hour or two. Once he would find a suitable place to take a seat, he had done so in front of a large tree that was almost perfect for sitting at the roots, and he was lucky because there weren't any ants that made their home there. He would have been in trouble if there was and he didn't realize and he just sat his ass down. He looked in his bag and found his sketchbook and his pencil that had barely been working for him anymore. It'd been time to try and find some new pencils but Cotl had been lazy about doing it, and it was rather frustrating at times for him so he often would just forget about it. As he sat there, he started to sketch what he saw on the beautiful Folly Lake.

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 {padding:20px;}
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.cotltext5 .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 img{width:250px; float:right;}
.cotltext5 p {line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 .magix {color:#a10709; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.cotltext5 b{color:#a10709;}</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC: urgh, whoevers hereeee :3 +5

The air had been thick with a musty earth like stench when she had quietly awoken from her accommodation in the trees that morning. She had been living it rough out in the wilds of Inferni for the past few days and the affects of the feral lifestyle were slowly beginning to show throughout her delicate features. Softly clotted patches of mud drenched fur scattered her metallic coat from tip to toe and her long sleek porcelain black hair had turned into a somewhat tangled wavy mess despite her best efforts to smooth it out. Her stallion had been given time to roam the lands and actually be a stallion for all in all he wasn’t actually tame and demanded his own freedom from time to time, most probably entertaining a cluster of wild mares. The little femme had wondered the hilly landscape past the river for the good part of the day, skimming in and out of the trees but her stomach had gradually grown hungry as the day marched on and grumpily rumbled in protest. She had then taken to treetops once more, skipping along the peaking branches of the flourishing summer canopy somewhat like a pixie. She might have headed past Folly Lake without a sound, if it were not that ice frozen orbs had caught sight of that man again. She couldn’t escape him, why? If he had not been there in flesh he would have hindered her inside her mind, with his smooth delicate words and electric presence that sent the bristles of her spine on edge. He was on the opposite half of the lake however, which had led her to relax a little more into herself with no pressing need to evade contact.

In fact the woman seized her journey to stop and make time for a brief dip in the lake, but she wouldn’t approach him oh no – he would have to come to her if he wanted her. Oh yes, she hadn’t forgotten their previous ‘meeting’ and the woman was determined to roll the dice of reverse physiology upon him to try and cover up her foolish mistake of perhaps him thinking she wanted him. In all truth she did, but the woman would never ever admit it in writing, speech or any other than her thoughts. The femme gently dropped down from the trees that neared the banks of the lake, and strolled towards its edge in a somewhat casual manner with her entire focus pummelling her mind and eyes to keep off Cotl. She had undone her belt as she walked; dropping her weapons and the leather strap they were attached to a safe distance from the water’s edge. Two delicately orchestrated skip steps had followed before she had gracefully catapulted her form up and into the water in the motion of a dolphin, taking care to arch her body for minimal noise upon impact with the pure glistening body of water.

The sight underneath the surface was beautiful, for the lakes purity and freshwater temperament had leaned towards revealing the stunning visual sights of the creatures of the lake with ease. Luckily for the woman she had dived into a cluster of trout feeding on shrimp and had quickly viewed it as the solution for her hungry gut. Once she had gotten her bearings the woman had quickly pierced a rather large unaware trout with her ebony marble-like claws and pulled it and herself to the lake’s shore where she had entered. She had gasped slightly for air as she regained her footing onto solid ground, shaking her long now sleek matt hair loose of some water after throwing the wriggling fish to suffocate among her weapons. The femme turned and dived in the lake once more, searching for another satisfying catch.

<style>
.euph_skull .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.euph_skull p {padding:2px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.euph_skull b {color:#d0bb38; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #9d5413; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.euph_skull {background-color:#632500; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/2007/infernskull.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#daccb6; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:420px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.euph_skull-border {width:424px; border:1px solid #fffff0; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3 unexpected surprise +5

Cotl had been chilling under the tree that he had picked, his pencil making a sketching sound as he sketched the lake and it's beauty. He'd been looking down at his sketch book for some time before he had started to hear the presence of another. He ignored it for some time, trying to get this certain tree to look like it did in real life until he needed to look back up at it. When he did look back up at it, the man let a grunt come from his maw, and his ears twitch along with his tail as he looked around the beautiful lake and he caught the sight of the familiar figure of one of the women who found him to be attractive apparently. He could tell because of their last meeting, and it wasn't like Cotl was not interested, because he was, it was just that he was different than she was. He could tell that he was much different than her, and he was almost afraid to let her see how demonic he was. He didn't want another incident that he had with Talitha, where she worried about his eternal soul and where it was going when he passed on. Cotl knew he was going to be just simple worm food when he died, because he did not believe in an afterlife.

He watched her with his bi-colored eyes, them narrowing to pinpoints on the woman and her thin body. She was much smaller than Talitha, she was more his size, but still she was beautiful. He found her markings to be exclusive and unique and utterly attractive to him. He didn't mean to let a sadist grin form on his lips, but it did none the less and he ended up stopping his drawing to watch her hunting the trout that were in the lake. He did not help her though, actually knowing better than to even intrude on the woman's hunting time. He didn't stop watching her though, because he didn't want to stop. He stopped drawing the lake because she was there, though he didn't mind, he actually wished for someone that he knew to be around, and the world decided that it was time for her and him to meet yet again. He did not mind her company at all. Cotl had seen the woman come back to shore and put her first fish on the shore, and then jump back into the water. He twitched his neck and cleared his throat before he had let out a few barks in her direction, telling her that he was near, since she didn't seem to have noticed him. The few barks were also inviting her over to him, to sit with him and talk if she so chose to do so. He did not want to leave from his comfortable spot, so calling her to him seemed to be justified in his mind. He didn't know if he would reconsider his comfortable spot to be noticed by the woman, it was a 50/50 chance though.

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}

[/html]
[html]

OOC: *cough*thisistotalpoo*cough*

Another unsuspicious trout had become her victim before she even acknowledged his callings above the water, what did he want? Did he want her to ‘model’ for him? He hadn’t even called her by her name. Initially response less to his actions she surfaced herself partially on the bank where her weapons laid and threw her second catch to wriggle on top of the slowly suffocating fish. Turning slowly, the woman pivoted herself to face him and his trademark smile with a questionable look of mischievousness upon her expression as she met his eyes. Taking a long deep breath she submerged herself once more and began to travel underneath the lake. She wasn’t worried because her training back home had involved the need to be a good swimmer, and a calm lake was far better than some rapid river intent to smash you up along its rocky borders.

Every five to six breaststrokes she came up for air before continuing across to the shore where he was sitting underneath that tree. Once there however, she didn’t come out of the water to greet him, she just lingered at the water’s edge with her nose eyes and ears submerged above the water. She allowed a few moments of silence to form before speaking. ”Why don’t you come in? afraid of the water?” she teased, throwing a large splash aiming at him while she spoke in a somewhat innocent tone. She then raised her delicate hand above the water and attempted to lure him in with her index finger before blowing a raspberry.

<style>
.euph_skull .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.euph_skull p {padding:2px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.euph_skull b {color:#d0bb38; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #9d5413; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.euph_skull {background-color:#632500; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/2007/infernskull.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#daccb6; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:420px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.euph_skull-border {width:424px; border:1px solid #fffff0; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3 trust me, i've seen like a million times worst. This isn't half as bad as some of the ones i've seen. +3

She seemed to ignore him at first, before she had thrown her second fish onto the beach where the others were and her weapons and then she had swam to where she was closer to him. His brow cocked as he watched the gray, black and blue beauty swim under the water and over to him. Once she was over where he was, she had splashed water in his direction. The water drops got on him, and his sketch pad, in which he jumped up from his spot and gave a really angry glare at the woman. He looked at his sketch pad and tried to get whatever water he could off of it and then he had snorted and twitched his neck at the woman as his ears fell back on his head. Du gots mein pad vets. the man growled. She asked him if he was afraid of the water. He was not. He shook his head and snorted again. He knew she was teasing him, wanting him to join her in the water. He held a frown on his face, and his rust ears were flat against his head still. The man twitched his neck again and he let out a NYEH from his mouth as he looked at her, with only her head above the water. It'd been some time since Cotl had swam just for fun, he normally only got in the hot springs when he wanted to bathe, and to get blood and dirt from his pelt.

The man snorted for a third time and he finally just gave up and then he started to run towards her, and into the water, and when he had gotten about half way in, he had then just jumped the rest of the way in and he swam towards her, attempting to catch the smaller female within his grasp, and looking quite hilarious because of the way he swam. He doggy paddled towards the woman and when he was closer to her, he reached out to grab her, and if he did, he would pull whatever part he got of her close to him, to where they were face to face, if not then he could continue to try to get her until he was successful.

<style type="text/css">

[/html]
[html]

Really need that muse pickup soon, ¬.¬'

His startled response to her splash drew a devious toothy grin upon her maw, for her action had the desired affect she was aiming to achieve. ”aw, your poor pad, im sure it’ll get over it..” she teased before the man had run towards her. It hadn’t taken too long to coax him into the water, for little did he realise that this place was now her playing field. If she had been a spectator of his swimming technique upon the shore she surely would have been in giggles, the man was going nowhere fast moving as if he were paddling in his quadruped form. The melodramatic tone of a girlish squeal was blurted from the femme’s mouth in a sudden rush of excitement as she darted through the water away from the man with realisation of his intentions, kicking her feet high to the surface which caused distracting waves and splashes to occur.

She paused her breaststroke retreat a safe distance away from the male and turned to face his sorry attempt at swimming, her cold icy orbs only visible as they lurked above the water for a moment. Her mind pondered before she submerged her snout and took in a large gasp for air, then proceeding to dive under the water in a somewhat elegantly flirtatious manner – something which the woman had well rehearsed. Swimming quite far down into the mid-depths of the lake she floated momentarily, scaling up the position of the russet man above her.
Aiming for his ankles with delicate hands and fingers stretched out she propelled herself upwards, muscles screaming against every stroke she made for oxygen and hurtling towards the surface – her intentions to pull him under instead of his intended vice versa.

<style>
.at-template { background-image:url(http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g46 ... loping.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:420px; margin:0px auto; text-align: center; padding:150px 0px 9px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.at-template b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.at-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.at-template p.ooc { font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; }
.at-template .name { font-size: 10px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size: 9px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: AHHH sorry for the wait luffily >.<' hope you don't mind the pp if you do then i can change. sorry for the crap post +3

The woman teased him about the drawing pad and how it got wet. His ears fell back on his head, he didn't appreciate her doing that to his pad, but he knew she was just being playful, flirtatious even. When he had gotten in the water with her and started to swim pathetically, as if he was still on all fours, while she was swimming circles around him it seemed. She'd kick water in his face, which would make him close his eyes and prepare for impact of the water in his face and then when everything settled, he would wipe his face with his ivory hand and then he would look around to try and find the woman. He searched the top of the water before he even bothered looking down into the water, and by the time he had done that, the woman had taken him by the ankle and pulled him down. He gasped for air before he went down so he had a lungful, and once she had pulled him down to her level, he was quick to grab her hips, and pulled her close. He kicked with his legs to bring them back up to the surface, for underwater was not where he was comfortable. He could not breathe down there, nor could he talk clearly.

Once they were at the top, their heads busting through the surface of the water, Cotl took in a breath of air and he had pushed his hair out of his eyes with a quick motion of one of his hands before he would return it to the woman's free hip. Du ist going to pays for das sketchbook, dears.-NYEHT- the man growled, not angrily, but sexually most definitely. The male looked at her with a glint in his eyes and the male let a wicked grin pull on his maw.

<style type="text/css">

[/html]
[html]
occ: its totally cool dude <3 +3

Although the man was vaguely emotional, he was actually immensely cute when he was irritated. Despite her best efforts to take the chase underwater, once he had gotten her in that grip of his she just simply could not escape him. She would squirm as they surfaced for a moment before halting her struggle against his grasp to listen to his words. His statement would bring a giggle from her chords and raise a brow on the woman’s expression, with a sparkling toothy smirk luring him in. ”Oh, really? So that’s how it is then.” she sent forth in a serene, sensual tone. Since he was holding her, her small sooty hands moved to curl around from his shoulders to his broadened chest and run across the rusty orange fur that held the masculine male muscle underneath. Her lower half although slightly too close to the man’s for her comfort, would co-ordinate willingly and her right suspended leg teased its way up the man’s thigh to rest just above his waist. With her lip bitten cheekily her free hands rolled lightly down his chest and all the way down perhaps a little too low than where they should be before teasing their way back up again to rest on his abdomen and the woman melted her physique teasingly onto his in a somewhat challenging demeanour.

The thumping beat within her wished to erupt forth with her heartfelt emotion and the craving of fiery lust capsulated within for this man, but ignorance proved to be bliss and the result of her opening her trap may just have ruined the whole moment entirely, but she had proven to herself she felt emotion. Long silky sable strands of hair trickled around her face and reached down into the water where they floated serenely around her shoulders and chest. ”It’s been awhile, Cotl.” she pursed again, in a more innocent and craving tone towards him accompanied by a bone chilling gaze directed upon the man’s face.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly15 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a6c3d1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000031;}
.freebjuly15 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly15 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#0b4988; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july15.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000031; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#020248; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #\;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
amazing table by Alli

[/html]
[html]
I'll take your love, I'll take everything, you fucking BITCH

OOC: Make way for this sexy ass table holy shit.

Word Count → 472 +3

The woman spoke to him, asking him in a sensual tone if it was going to be like that. The male held a grin on his maw and he nodded his head, his blackened chin hitting the water as he kicked his legs under him to keep them afloat. Das exactlies hows ist es. the male spoke, clearing his throat and pulling his face to the side so that the woman would not be subjected to the loud noise directly at her. He would turn back to her though, and her hands would wander their way around him. She had a thing about touching, he learned this from the last time that they were together. She teased her way around him, though, each time going almost to there they were not supposed to go, but then moving away swiftly. He wondered if she was shy. He wasn't. One of his own hands had moved over her body, his blackened claws pushing through her silk fur, touching her fragile skin. Again, the man had the urge to sink his fangs into her, like he had done many times to Talitha while they were mating, and he had to fight the urge. The sadist thought hard about it though, the taste of her blood in his mouth, and how her screams would satisfy him.

He licked his lips, and she had told him that it had been awhile. It was true, it had been some time since they had last seen each other, and it was rather sad that it had been so long. He still held the wicked grin on his lips as he traced his fingers up to her ribs, and he had let his fingers wrap around one of her breasts, and he put his mouth down under the water and he let his tongue run over the top of her breast. Seconds later he would lift his head back above the water, his dark locks falling back over his eyes, though he could still see her through his bangs and he licked her maw then. Ist ein shame das ist been-FICKBITCH- so long the man growled to her the wicked grin still there. Vhy did du runs auf so fast last times? the man started to speak before she took one of her hands in his own and he put it close to his tool. He let her touch it, before he spoke again. Ich could habe svorn das du vanted somes auf dis. he spoke to her, his hand that had not been busy wandering through her fur (touching her ribs, spine, even at one point he went to her neck) had returned on her hip, letting go of her hand that was placed on him, and making sure that she would not run away from him this time.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.cotl-template .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.cotl-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cotl-template .charname {font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; color:#3f0d0d; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.cotl-template b {color:#3f0d0d; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cotl-template {background-color:#b2b2b2; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... eartab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:456px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.cotl-template .inner {margin:77px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.cotl-template p.wordcount {color:#471010; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
occ: damn, so seckseh! :p +3

The sensation of his touch trickled around the surface of her body, teasing with its hovering grip of ecstasy. As his tongue touched her breast a faint, innocent whimper whispered its way through her maw which was partly open, suggestive of her purity in this act of nature, and no matter how much she may fight denying it that she was a complete novice in this field. Shyly she closed her eyes to try and block out thought. Sooner or later her glistening ivory wings of virginity would get dirt splattered upon them, come in a moment soon or otherwise so what the hell was she playing at trying to be hard to get? There was no way she could squirm out of it this time and who better to claim her white polished wings than someone who knew their way around a femme’s body. Her body slouched from its previous tensed up position and moulded itself even more around the males in an attempt to find a solemn feeling of comfort.

Indigo eyelids drew back and her beautiful cold stare, formed in the iciest caverns of this earth grew visible once more, settling on that only of her man’s equally piercing gaze. ”oh, Cotl.” she whispered, pulling her head close enough to make the moment precious. Her lips teased their way along his check before she commuted again. She would never own up to the excuse that she was afraid at the previous time of her fleeing. ”I do, but I don’t know. But do you want me?” She said. ”Am I just another girl?" she asked, her hands teasing around the base of his tool in a attempt of arousal. She wanted him to want her, to need her just as much as she needed him, more in fact even. She wanted to be loved, not left and used as some stepping stone, she desired to be the promised land on the other side.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly15 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a6c3d1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000031;}
.freebjuly15 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#0b4988; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july15.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000031; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#020248; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #\;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
amazing table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3 +3

And I whispered in her ear;
Fear me dear for I am Death
I will take that shit you call your life,
in a single fucking breath.

Everything she did just encouraged him to move on. His fingers moving through her thick fur, his tongue licking her breasts, her chest, beck and then cheek and lips. He twitched his shoulders and his hand once or twice as he moved his mouth all over her body. Little growls would pass his lips, sometimes making bubbles in the water when his maw was submerged. He felt as the woman curved more into him, where her body was comfortably against his. He sighed almost contently. He loved the feeling of a woman being close to him, there was just something about it. She just happened to be one of the woman whom was a perfect fit for him since she was so much tinier than the previous women that he had slept with. He liked this, because there was less to try and impress. With the taller ones, they seemed like they wanted someone bigger, so he had to make sure that he was better than all of those taller males. For some reason, many seemed to come back to him rather than find someone of their height. It must have meant that he was doing something right.

She looked in his eyes and drew her face close. She almost moaned his name in her ear, a shiver being sent down his spine as she dropped his name from her tongue. He spoke nothing yet, but he cleared his throat and then she spoke once more to him. She asked him if she was just another girl, she wanted to know if he wanted her. She was beautiful, he had to admit. He was not one normally for the whole 'mateship' thing, but he did want her physically. Cotl was not much of an emotional man when in the company of women, or other men. He performed his emotions only in a time of need, and for someone to witness that, was fairly rare and lucky. He hoped she was not about to ask him to be her mate. It would have been a horrible time to do that now, wouldn't it?

Ein frau, ja. he hissed between his teeth, her teasing of him down there doing it's it's job and getting some hardness to it. but only if du wvants das. Ich vants du either vays. the male spoke to her, one of his own hands traveling to her butt, and him squeezing her cheek, and just wanting them to commit the act. Her continuous hands brushing against him had gotten him excited none the less. He growled at her, and took his hands to her hips and pulled her entrance towards him. Du is Euphoria to mich. he whispered to her, ad then cleared his throat away from her for a second and then he licked her cheek again.

Cotl does. "Cotl speaks." Cotl thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie-skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2b4c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.freebie-skull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.freebie-skull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie-skull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202328; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rmbjV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202328; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#010101; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
occ: <33 +3

Her hands were growing more boisterous with every moment passing, keen to experience what goods she had been offered. But now the blood rushed to her brain, flustering her somewhat as she tried to keep control of her expanding emotions bursting at the seams of her rib cage. ” あなたのユーフォリア、あなた。” She said, whispering in his ear. Her hands drifted around the base of his tool, teasing him more as she pushed her chest closer to his. Every movement made a stronger longing, wanting, needing inside of her for him, but she wanted him to want her the same way. Raising a coal tinted arm, she played with the hair on the back of his neck before burrowing her muzzle onto the shoulder of his frame.

He felt so good, so warm, so close, and she wanted it to stay this way, to be held in his perfect embrace forever. The divine touch of his hands on her hips drew a faint whimper from her partly open jaw; for with uncertainty came anxiety and she found it hard to restrain herself from echoes conjured by his tender kisses. She didn’t know what to expect, to feel or think about the whole situation really, but for once in her life, she felt wanted and even though she was unsure about it, Cotl he had given his word that she just wasn’t another girl, and she believed him. She wanted this, she did, she wanted him - but anxiety had a habit of making her back off from what she wanted most. But for now nothing mattered, and she pushed that thought to the back of her mind because she was here, with him, and she wanted to make every moment precious. And for a few moments she just floated there with coldly curious eyes staring at him silently, uncertain of how to proceed with him. All she could do was stare, stare into those fire-ice eyes she so longed to have as hers, and wait for him to make the next move. Her movement was paralysed, afraid to ruin the moment, the moment that seemed so perfect in her imperfect existence.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
amazing table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 352 Excuse me, my name is mister jlatepants. I pmed you about stuff...Also some PP, I hope you don't mind.

In Character

She was so intoxicating. Much like the other women he had met, though almost more so because of her exotic roots. He'd never met a girl like her, nor did he ever think there was someone whom was like her out there. It was a strange, yet exciting thing to him, and he desired to have her. All of her at this moment in time. She whispered foreign words in his ears, and even though he didn't know what they meant, he knew that they had some significance. He smiled that devilish smile at her, and looked her in the eyes as her hands got more and more adventurous. He enjoyed her actions, and his body reflected this by making him grow hard down there where she was stroking. She was making him more and more anxious, and ready to be inside of her, giving him a need to do so. A shiver ran down his spine as he held the woman's legs with his hands. He growled at her, showing his dangerous fangs to her, for what reason he did not know. He pulled them towards the shore though, and he spun them around to where he would be on top of her when they came to the shore.

He would kick his legs to swim them to where he had been sitting before with his sketch pad and he had pushed her onto the shore and moved above her when he could easily touch the sand with his knees. He positioned himself over her, and his tongue darted from his maw and touched her lips, wanting to taste her yet again. He pushed his hips into hers, and his tool hovered ever so close to her entrance. Another handsome growl escaped his lips. Ich takes das as das du vants to be mein. he didn't know how close he was to what she had told him in his ear. With these muttered words to the woman, he gave her a devilish chuckle and he pulled her hips into his, and began this dangerous game that they had decided to play.

-FADE TO BLACK MOFOS!- You all know what happens next.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]