i don't dream of flying
[html]

It was time to face the world, and that world included the orange-furred male she'd chosen as her significant other. Her children were almost capable of being left alone, almost able to leave the confines of her small and cold den, almost able to wander the world just outside of the stone. She couldn't hide them forever. Others would see, they'd have to — after all, the younger two were royalty enough, being her children. The children of a princess. The niece and nephew of the King, grandchildren of King Emeritus. So many ties kept them bound to Inferni, just as she once had been and just as Ezekiel was now. A new generation, to further Inferni as it should be and not as some more...easy going coyotes desired.

She gathered the trio together in the comfortable quilt she used to carry most of her things, the bundle of fur and multi-colors whining about being moved as she made her way out of their small, shared home. The path to the mansion was a familiar one, but each step brought forth a new sensation of discomfort. She was dreading the meeting with her mate. Dreading showing him her mistakes. She could only hope he would show some shred of kindness on his broken lover, and that hope built as she entered the ruined building and made her way up the stairs. Down the hall. To Ende. A fragile hand rose to knock at the door.

Cotl?

<style type="text/css">
.freeba705 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeb986; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eef0e8; }
.freeba705 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba705 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lLJu0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a1a1a1; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404040; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba705 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba705 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

OOC:+5(536)

He hadn't seen his mate in some time. Why he would not seek her presence was because of the fact that the two had become mates after a big argument, and he wasn't even sure that she would want to be with him anymore. Her presence was not unnoticed when he was away from his room though, for he could smell her fresh scent often in his room. Every time he found her scent in his room as if it was freshly there, the man wondered what she was looking for. Soon it would dawn upon him that she was watching him, making sure that he was not with another woman. It wasn't like he treated her the same way, so he found her paranoid actions to be unfair to him. When he thought about it, it made him pretty angry that she had decided to do such a thing to him, and soon, he figured he would have his revenge on her for her paranoid ways.

So, instead of going out and getting her and being with her, he had found himself in his room, drawing, and letting the tattoo on his back heal. It had been two weeks now since he had gotten it done by the old woman, and he was rather satisfied with the way it came out (he had been looking in the mirror at it since he was still in the healing process) and he wished that this one was not going to be the last one he got from the woman. He pushed her all day to get this one finished, and she was definitely not going to be willing to extend her services again because of the fact that her hands were becoming shaky and her eye was not going to be as well as it used to be. He was sad about this fact, but it was nothing that could be helped. At least he had been able to get such a large piece done by her and it was absolutely beautiful. He almost couldn't wait to show his mate the new tattoo that littered more than half of his back.

Speaking of the woman, there was a soft knock on his door. Already, it was out of the normal. She never just knocked on his door. She was always known for just walking in like she owned the place. His eyes naturally narrowed on the door when the woman had spoken his name. His pierced brow would cock at the door, and he cleared his throat. Was, Talitha? he asked the woman, his voice already gruff, and his neck twitching. The door was unlocked so he figured that she didn't need the help opening the door. He knew something was wrong, and he could only wonder what the fuck was up with her now. It was probably going to be some stupid shit that he'll have to fight about. Boy, this mateship was going to be more work than he ever imagined. Maybe he should just quit now before he got too ahead of himself. Maybe that would be the best way out of this and whatever shit she was just about to bring through that door.

Cotl does. "Cotl speaks." Cotl thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie-skull b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2b4c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.freebie-skull .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.freebie-skull p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie-skull {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202328; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rmbjV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202328; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#010101; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The politeness of knocking and asking if he was home was highly uncharacteristic for the red-furred princess, but she didn't stop to think that it might set off red flags. She waited patiently for him to speak, to show he was home, before she let herself in. The quilt made moving difficult, but it was a necessary evil. As she entered the room, it was set on the ground, though she didn't release her hold on it at first. Red eyes wandered the room. She couldn't bring herself to settle them on the German. "I only brought them out of consideration for you." Baring sins to better their relationship, the self-fulfilling prophecy that she believed would end before it started. Ezekiel and Gabriel had been disappointed. Was she kidding herself?

Slender fingers released the quilt and it fell around the trio of pups, two so belonging to the clan and one who clearly did not — Cernunnos was developing more rapidly than the other two, and she wondered what sort of horrible creature she had spawned with the wolfdog. Already, he looked around with foggy open eyes at the new surroundings while Priest and Vermilion appeared unbothered with their closed eyes. Her muscles set on edge in case the orange-furred male chose to do something she deemed ignorant — she wasn't strong, but he was all she had left of the vagabond mutt from the mountains, and damn if she'd let Cotl take him away.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba705 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeb986; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eef0e8; }
.freeba705 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lLJu0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a1a1a1; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#404040; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

ooc: James made this table for me since he brokeded one of my other tables he made for me awhile back +5

In Character

His cold eyes watched her hard. She had a quilt in her hands, and she dropped it to the ground. The little squeaking of the puppies did not pass his ears before she would drop the quilt from her hands to let him see them. He noticed that she did not look at him. Another subtle sign that something was wrong, that something was "off" about this whole entire ordeal. His large rust colored ears immediately fell back on his skull, and his pupils were already pinpoints in his eyes. He twitched his neck, and cleared his throat before the woman would speak to him about how she brought them in consideration of him. What the fuck did that mean? He let out a gruff sound from this maw before she released the corners of the quilt and the three puppies tumbled about onto their cotton imprisonment. His eyes looked at all of them. A frown was on his face, the same as always. His bi-colored eyes searched over the three, and noticed that one of them looked nothing like him. The other two barely could pass off as his either, though he would not know for sure until their eyes were open and they got their color in their eyes. That one puppy already looked nothing like he had ever seen before. Hackles raised on his back and he pushed himself off of his stomach on the bed and he sat up and stared at the woman with one of those very cold looks in his eyes.

Die fuck is das? the male asked, disgust obvious in his voice as he twitched his arm and he pointed at the one whom was the black sheep of the litter. VHO'S IST DAS? was the next question, his voice raised, and angry. Again, she had proved herself a stupid fucking whore. How dare she even keep it alive! How DARE she bring it to him, to show him her sin. It was like she was fucking rubbing it in his face. It made him immediately doubt the other children as well. Are those-NYEH- even mine, TALITHA? HUH? the male growled in between clenched jaws. His hands made fists and his ears were still flat against his coal tinted hair. His hackles began to stand on edge and his fists were clenched so tight that he could feel his thick claws driving themselves into his padded skin of his palms. Du broughts dem here to MOCK MICH, not "in conside-FUCKING-rations" auf mich. Vhy bring dem here, vhy even keep dem ALIVE if dey are nicht Ulrich? Because du nicht liebe mich enough to actually-GODFUCKINGDAMNIT- bear MEIN seed? IST DAS IT, TALITHA? he could feel the blood rushing to his head, and the adrenaline starting to pump because of the anger that pulsed through him. If he had not been sitting down, and he had been closer to her, he might have struck her, he might have stomped on the puppies, killing them all right then and there. One of them weren't his for sure, so why not just kill all of them if they weren't all his? They all had the chance of not being his, just muddled blood would be the reason they looked barely like him, or any of his family back in Germany.

<style>
.cotl-a02 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-a02 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.cotl-a02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.cotl-a02-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#919092; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.cotl-a02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-a02 {background-color:#27221a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bbbabc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... /cotl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

She waited for the explosion that she assumed would happen. Cotl looked at the puppies in silence, with a frown and fueled anger and she tensed to protect what she knew to be innocents in the matter. It wasn't their fault she was wrong. It wasn't the fault of her children that their mother was a hypocrite and a liar. Cotl started in with disgust, his voice raising as it continued and he questioned her about them. Were they his? Why did she bring them? Why not kill them if they weren't Ulrich children? Because she didn't love him? Her features remained stoney, thunderbird red eyes watched him as he remained on the bed, filled with fear and anger and sympathy.

They aren't Ulrich, but they are de le Poer. Lykoi. My families, Inferni families. Priest and Vermilion are a new generation that won't fail like Halo's son did! They're my redemption! Damn if I'll let you take my return to my father's heart simply because you can't get over yourself! The coyote brats were a lifeline to their mother, who felt no love for the dark and light twins like she did for their physically wrong brother. Her voice quieted after her outburst, eyes closing as one fragile hand lifted to rub at her muzzle. I brought them here out of respect, instead of hiding them from you, Cotl. It was truth, regardless of if he believed her.

She shook her head and gathered the trio stiffly. I was already pregnant when I went to you; I knew I was. I wanted them to be yours. I wanted them to be coyotes, but only Priest and Vermilion...I mean, does this look like a coyote? Her fingers found the scruff of her largest son's neck and she held him up with disdain for what he was, a monster in the clan that she both loved and hated for what he was. Cernunnos had to go away, but she was incapable of murdering her son. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I tried.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

ooc: ooooooooooooo Talitha always knows how to make Cotl angry dude. Also PP was discussed over AIM +10(1111)

In Character

She told him that they were not Ulrich. How dare she. She should have known better. She really should have. She had seen him murder a wolf in cold blood before, slit his throat and then eat the wolf's flesh. She knew what he was capable of, but it didn't dawn upon her that he had no sympathy for children. He would murder a child in cold blood if he had to, and right now, his blood was boiling, and he wanted to just launch at those children with teeth bared, and to rip them to shreds until they were no more, until they were just particles of fur floating in the air. She went into a whole schpeel about how this was to fulfill her father's heart and this was supposed to be all for Inferni and how Halo's son failed them. How dare she speak ill of Cotl's only true friend, the woman he loved more so than Talitha herself! How DARE she speak of him not being able to get over himself! How dare she, how dare she play with his emotions! Cotl felt the anger bubble in his chest, and fill him all the way up to his ears. ICH KANNST GET OVER MEINSELF?!?! ICH KANNST? ICH? ME? WAS ABOUT DU? HUH? he roared at the woman, so loud that probably Marik and Sascha could hear him from the other rooms. Marik knew better than to interfere but he knew not about his real son, his only son, Sascha Cotl Ulrich. Perhaps he wasn't even around to hear his father roaring at his new mate.

Talitha went on to tell him that she came here out of respect for him. To show them to him, to show him her sins because she "respected" him. He found this to be bullshit, because in his mind, if she respected him, then she would have killed them all, knowing that they were not his. His tail lashed behind him aggressively, and his hackles still stood up on his back (what hackles he had left from the burning tattoo on his back) and he finally moved from his spot on the bed to stand to the side of the bed, as tall has his little 5'4'' body would let him stand. She tried to tell him that she wanted them to be his, but she did not admit that she loved him. She just spoke of how she wanted them to be this way and that way. He was frustrated, and he almost just wanted her to get out of his sight. It took every fiber of his being to not strike her, to not rip the quilt out of her hands and take the mutts in his mouth and crush their lives. It took everything he was not to not do these things. He was a monster, and for him to change that was like trying to change water into wine. To change himself to care about children that were not his was not only impossible, but extremely improbable. He wanted nothing to do with any of them, and he almost wanted nothing to do with Talitha. If he wasn't so stubborn he would tell her to go away, and that he did not want to be her mate anymore. How could she get away with something like this, and everything just be peachy keen? She couldn't and he wanted to punish her because of it. It was a matter of how he would punish her. He wanted to scar her, to sink his fangs into her flesh. It took everything to not do so.

She pushed the beast in his face, asking him if it looked like a coyote. Of course it didn't, and when she had done so, his hands ungripped themselves from the tight fists he had been making and he had his bloody claws aimed to swipe at the child. He had no regard for the child's life, and the squealing of the child had reached his ears, telling him that he had hurt the pup. He cared not. If she had not recoiled the pup as fast as she did, then he would have grabbed the pup and continued to abuse it until it's life was no more. Do you dhink that Ich ist stupids?-FUCKINGSTUPIDMODERFUCKING DICKWADBITCHFACE- Ich knows das ist nicht ein coyote! Ist nicht even mein type auf dog breed! he admitted it, that he was a dog, but he was not a dog whom had those markings. He was a dingo type of dog, one that was astonishingly close to the dingo and more than likely the descendants of such a graceful breed. He twitched his arm, and he then anxiously grabbed the bottom of his long coal hair. He turned away from her, not wanting to look at her and desire her blood on his hands, on his tongue. His hands were already bleeding from his own claws, and it mixed with the blood of the pup whom he had struck out at. She tried to say sorry to him. She told him that she tried, that she didn't mean for this to happen. If she didn't mean for this to happen, she would not have mated with whatever bastard she had to create it.

She could probably finally see his new tattoo that branded his entire back now, three skulls in the form of a giant heart, with spiderwebs and demonic wings that wrapped around his sides. Ich nicht believes du. If du did, du vould habe killed dem. You veak bitch. he dared to speak, his words actually much lower than his previous words. He was actually hurt, his mind, his pride, ego, and whatever icy heart he had left in that chest of his. He didn't think he would ever forgive her for this. She had proven herself to be nothing but a whore, and to do sleep with other men when she was in heat was a crime to him. If she cared about him, if she wanted them to be Ulrich, or "coyotes" then she would have just come to him, she wouldn't have been a whore whom spread her legs for every male that came around. To him, she'd never be a true mate, and she'd never have his children. It made him rethink of if the last litter she had back in the day was even his. Dey veren't even mein eithers, vere dey? his voice was barely above a whisper, his hand anxiously combing through his thick hair. He didn't know what else to do with them. He didn't know what to do with himself right now.

<style>
.cotl-a02-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#919092; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.cotl-a02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-a02 {background-color:#27221a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bbbabc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... /cotl1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

She was forced to pull her son away from the outraged Ulrich before the merle boy was harmed beyond recognition -- as it was, his chest bore the marks of her mate's sharp claws, and blood stained the white fur there in a way she hadn't seen before. He complained, of course, but she showed no sympathy to her beloved child, the son of her dead lover, her dead vagabond. Instead, her eyes remained on the back of Cotl as he turned away, outraged that she would bring something like Cernunnos into his room. Blood dripped onto his floor from the small, mewling thing she held by the scruff, but she didn't pause to show concern for him. Silence overtook her for the longest time until finally, with all outrage locked safely away in her chest before it exploded, she cleared her throat.

"Is that what you want to hear, Cotl? That I'm weak, that I'm worthless? That I'm a whore? Talitha de le Poer, self-important Inferni princess, willing to spread her legs for anyone. Is that what you want me to say? Is it?" Her jaw tensed, body lowering to set the bleeding Winters child back with his brother and sister on the quilt before she rose to her full height, only a few inches taller than he, and let her rage bore holes into his back. "Fine. I'm a whore. I fuck other men because I can, and because I enjoy it, and if you have a problem with, then you can just take your damnable opinions and shove them up your ass!" She gathered her blankets into her arms, turning away from him and making her way back to his door, the door that marked the room as Ende, the door she hadn't wanted to cross.

A vein of guilt and sympathy opened for him, metaphorical in its realness. "I picked you because I thought we were close, that you would accept me as I am. Not condemn me for mistakes I've made in the past." A softness entered her voice where once there had been hate, a verbal need for him to forgive her whatever sins she may have committed against him as a man and as her mate. She shook her head. "And they were yours. I have no reason to lie about four dead...orange bodies left to rot in Drifter's Bay." Her final words allowed her to slip from Ende, to make her way down the hall and away from him so that she might deal with her problems in the only way she knew how.

Gabriel.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

ooc: Ende. +5(874)

In Character

It hurt him to see her pull that mutt away. Inside, he was a mess, his mind, his heart, his ego, everything was jumbled and out of place because of this woman and her stupidity. All he did know for sure that he was angry. angry at her, and the world for being as cruel as it was. Did he not mate with her when she was in heat? He did, didn't he? The male couldn't even really think straight because of the overwheilming anger that bubbled in his chest. It took everything for him to not do what he was thinking about doing. The malicious man should have taken them now, and crushed their little bodies. He should have done it now, right at this very moment, but something stopped him. He couldn't say what it was. Maybe it was the very small hope that he had that was in the back of his mind that told him that maybe they were his children. He would know soon enough though, for if they did not get any of the Ulrich attitude, the frowns and scowls he had seen in children from other women, then he would know. He would also know from the eyes, for if they were his, there was a chance that there would be split colors in those eyes of the children.

His mind went to his burning back. The tattoo was taking a long time to heal, and it still burned and right now, it burned more because he was angry, he figured. He needed to put some alcohol on it to make it stop, or something like that. He couldn't even think of the right thing to do because he was infuriated. His hand went to his forhead and he rubbed his palm against it. He could feel a headache from the bubbling anger that he had not let out, he had not let it be voiced. He twitched, his neck and his shoulder and then he cleared his throat loudly. She spoke to him, wanting to know what he wanted to hear. She asked him if he wanted to hear her say that she was a whore, that she would spread her legs for any male whom passed. In a sadist way, he almost did want to hear this from the woman, but then she would go on and say these words to him, he just felt more angry. She didn't deny what he had called her, she accepted it. She didn't defend herself, and for some odd reason, he didn't like that. He wasn't happy with it. He didn't accept it. She told him that she liked being with other males. She enjoyed it. It made him spit on his floor. NYEH came from his mouth and he twitched his head to the right again. She then told him to shove his opinions up his ass. His tail fluffed out, and whatever was left of his shackles and back ridge stood up on end. He turned his head towards her, and he beared his teeth through his coal lips. After giving mich hell about sleeping vith oder vomen. he scoffed, and snorted at the woman. Du ist so fucking selfish. he accused of the woman, and he let a sigh pass his lips, more angry than anything else. He felt no sympathy for her, for she brought this bullshit upon herself. There was no reason to feel sorry for her and her stupid self.

She then spoke softly to him about how she chose him because she thought he would accept her regardless of her past mistakes. Dis ist ein PRESENT mistake! Dere's -FUCKINGCUNTNUGGET-nodhing PAST about dis! the male let the words rip through his mouth like acid would come from the fangs of a cobra whom had bitten it's prey. With that, she had spoken about the ones whom he had talked about previously. The ones that were his. His four, dead stupid sons, and daughters. The ones he did not even get to lay his eyes upon before they were discarded into Drifters Bay. After these words were spoken to him, she had slipped from his doorway, leaving Ende and "Death's" master to think about what just happened, to think about if he and she would be able to exist as a couple, or if they should really just forget it and go their separate ways. FICK DICH, TALITHA LYKOI He screamed at her, hoping she heard him as she descended the stairway. He dared to even call her by a name that she had gotten rid of long ago. He did not care. Why should he?

He went ahead and dealt with the emotional pain the only way he knew how to. By combating it with physical pain. He took his peircing needles and he drove them into different parts of his body. One hole for every reason he was angry about. One for Talitha, and one for each of those bastard pups resulting in four new piercings that he would put rings in only seconds after he pushed them through his flesh. He now had two lip rings on the same side, and four eye brow piercings with two on each brow.

<style>
</style>[/html]