Let the red river flow AW
[html]

ooc text. 2 or so people for a small hunting party one will be fine too.

Aeron Ganesa

It was meager it was always meager, she wanted to band together a hunting party and if they had to move into the mountain deeper. She wanted to bring home some bigger game and the woman could not do it alone.

the mighty hunters gaze averted to the sky it was still early in the day and she figured there had to be others that would join her in the hunt if she called. Her voice rang into the air as she called out. She had not howled like this in a long time and the sound of her call sounded so different from the wolves around her. She had to admit that she did feel at odds here.

Standing up she dusted herself off and looked at the two rabbits and squirrel. God she needed to find better trapping spots and she needed to make bigger ones for next spring to get a few young deer. Strapping her knife pouch to one leg and a second pouch to the other she smiled. the last thing to do was to sit here and wait for someone to come.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hello =]

The sound of one’s call lured her to them. One did not hear many wolf howls lately, and certainly not from Optime form. Axelle was in Secui, her favorite of the three forms. Her medium. The neutral spot. She was rather bored, and almost felt like killing something today. She hadn’t eaten yet, and this could get ugly if she continued not to eat.

Luckily, the fae that she saw looked nice enough. Maybe she didn’t have to pull out the claws for her, after all they were in the same pack. That was something she had forgotten a lot. She was so used to being a loner that she had her guard up all the time. She approached this female with as much relaxation as she could handle at the moment. ”Hello. I’m Axelle, and you are?” Her tone was friendly and she meant no harm, despite all the thoughts in her head. The female before her sat on a rock, and Axelle reclined to her haunches.

Lovely day for a hunt, isn’t it?” A lucky guess it was as she had no idea what the female’s intentions for the day were. Buck scent was on the wind, and it made Axelle’s mouth water, but she wasn’t thinking about food before that. It was just a favorable day, being how the wind was blowing the prey’s scent right to them.

Word Count → 231

Points → 0

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text. why hello

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was lucky that she had patients today for she really wanted to get hunting. Though it would be better to do this during winter and spring when they were weaker. It seemed like it took no time at all when a bi colored female came up.

Aeron smiled "Aeron" She said as she gave a slight nod. she was glad that it was another women who had come to join her. "I was thinking the same thing, I was hoping to go out and catch a deer though I really didn't want to do it alone" She was lazy after all though she did have a trap in mind because she had no will today to take down a deer or two. "I hope you are up for some fun."

<style>
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Maybe you should put that you’re still looking for one more in the subtitle, if you want more than just 2 hunting people =] (Points: 3)

As the blonde female gave her name, Axelle dipped her head in greeting because the the femme continued to talk. Axelle didn’t want to interrupt when body language could be used. It seemed her new acquaintance, Aeron, had the same idea in mind. Nice, boring day. Let’s kill something. Axelle took a deep breath as the wind blew. The elk’s scent was rather delicious and she wouldn’t be able to contain herself much longer.

A big toothy grin stretched along her maw as she thought of the event. ”Yes.” Hunting some real prey was an entertaining idea. If she could rub her hands together she would’ve right now in anticipation. ”No worries, you have me now. We could tag team and bring down a nice deer.” She rose to all fours because she was getting antsy thinking about it. ”Maybe even bring some to the reserves in Anathema if there’s enough.” This was a time when she wished she brought her tools. The crossbow would come in real handy right now, as would her little hunting knives. She could’ve sliced meat off the animal’s bones in a nice clean way rather than ripping it off or bringing a whole limb with her. Oh, well. What’s done is done.

”Well, let’s not waste time. Do you have anything in mind? Elk, deer, doe?” The more she thought about it, the more antsy she felt. The taste of fresh blood in her mouth would be a great refreshment. She’d been eating cooked food for the past few weeks. She needed to get back in touch with her wolfyness and this was the best way to do it, hunting. Hunting something natural, and hunting something that their regular ancestors hunted. She wondered if Aeron would get into her wolfy swing of things too, and shift down.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc text. I forgot about this thread

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron wasn't much of a brute force hunter after all she was a yote. Many of the creatures here tended to be more then what she was used to where she came from. She had an idea in mind and it was a great tric that they used back home and she could only pray that it would work here too.

Aeron looked over into the woods and smiled. "You see I'm not very strong, and taking out big pray can be hard and I'd like to try and help keep food for the pack." she said as she lifted a sac. She had already laid one out and she wanted to get two down because then the could double their chances. I was raised to out smart my enemy being smarter is half the battle. You see this is a net and if you lay it just right they get snared and are much easier to kill. She stated with a smile. "I did it back home a lot with what big creatures we had. So I'm hoping that we could use this trick here too" Back in Inferni she knew Hybrid did not approve of her tricks but when it came to survival it was of the fittest and of those who could adapt and she was one of them.

She looked at Axelle "I hope you don't mind." she said

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Booo -___- (Points: 3)

Axelle’s excitement slowly faded when she heard that they won’t be chasing and killing anything. Her drive simmered down a bit, but she was still excited about the hunt none-the-less. Trickery. Axelle wasn’t so used to ‘tricking’ her foe into dying. She was more of the brute strength kind, even though she wasn’t that strong. This would be an interesting experience and maybe it would teach her something new after all. ”Oh…” It was all that came out of her mouth as she thought about this situation. She would look like the dummy now, and it wasn’t something she liked looking similar to.

As Aeron spoke, Axelle listened. When the female had finished her explanation, Axelle nodded slowly, taking it all in. So, she would follow the female’s instruction to her fullest ability and hope that she doesn’t screw up her plan. Axelle scented the wind, making sure the prey was not moving farther away. They weren’t. They must’ve been grazing nearby and didn’t seem to want to be leaving any time soon. ”That’s fine.” She spoke calmly, not a hint of worry in her voice, but it was in her mind. I got this… She tried to make herself confident, but there was doubt in the back of her mind. Dreadful doubt, and she didn’t want to make herself look like an idiot.

Her rank was a warrior, so she had to be able to adapt to new ways of things. This would be a test to see if she was able to adapt to this new way of hunting. If she was capable of adapting and maybe using it to her own advantage one day. ”Let’s do this.” She stepped toward the scent, and waiting to hear the femme behind her make her move, too, or maybe even to hear the sound of her picking up her supplies to bring them with her. The wind was on their side today. The prey was in the perfect spot, and their scent was down wind. The wolfesses were set.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron could tell by the way that the girl acted that she had some how disappointed her. Being aeron's size though she had to work out ways to catch good sized prey easily or allow it to hurt her. She looked at Axelle and shrugged if they were going to do this now would be the time after all there was still daylight and she couldn't waste that by waiting.

Aeron nodded as she began to walk. "I'm glad you agreed to help me. After all its kinda hard as one lonely yote. she said with a smiled. She moved towards where she had put the first net. "I figure set this one up a little this way. One of us can chase them into the net and the other make the kill. Or we could both chase and kill." She said.

She tossed the bag down and smiled. "its easy laying this out you place in stakes tie the net to them it then raises the netting off the ground enough to tangle there feet. Once tangled they will have a harder time fighting back there for easier to kill." she said as she looked at Axelle. She started to pull out the net, she had to admit she kinda missed hunting in Inferni Hybrid telling her it was a cheap trick and not to do it. She wondered what this woman thought of her doing this. She just didn't dare to ask.

<style>
.aerong .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#ad7560; }
.aerong p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.aerong b {color:#ad7560; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aerong-border {width:412px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Didn’t suck, it was rather… interesting to be so short looking, and you STILL managed to get 308 words, I’m impressed xD

Axelle eyed the woman’s trap. Never in her life had she ever thought about trapping prey, but it was a good idea if one wasn’t capable of taking down their own prey. Axelle just preferred to do it the traditional way, but she was open for ideas. She listened quietly as Aeron explained, not adding anything to the conversation until she was done speaking. ”Well, my favorite part of the hunt is the kill, so can I do the killing? I guess you could chase if you want, and I’ll set myself up near the trap, and when the elk is good and tangled, I’ll come in and finish it.” She could visualize the whole thing in her head as she spoke it. It was fool proof, but of course things could go wrong. ”Sound good?”

Aeron’s way was kind of cheating. She didn’t want to shoot down the yote’s cool idea, but Axelle did think it was stupid. She kept her mouth shut and continued to keep her opinion to herself. Excitement filled her as she watched the female set up her trap. She hadn’t hunted in a while, and this would be good exercise for her. It would be a good way to stretch her legs, since she hadn’t had a reason to run and jump in a while.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 221

[/html]