I once read a story like this
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.musicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/liammusic.png') #94836d no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 280px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.musicTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.musicSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.musicInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.musicInput {}
.musicInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.musicInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.musicInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.musicInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.musicSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.music-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Liam Catori
Do mi do mi do so mi do
Every truly cultured music student knows
You must learn your scales and your arpeggios
WC :: +### OOC :: here

Liam was growing up and now he was over a year old and still living with his parents. Though being here in his home he was able to care for his siblings and help his mother. He prided himself on caring for his family. but they recently had a house guest in the large Victorian home.

Liam smiled as he moved to the living room. His mom had all sorts of medical things about. Hati leave Terra alone she needs to rest. liam said bi colored eyes glanced at the six month old boy. Hati smiled looking at Terra and then ran to Liam. Liam can we play today?,/i> the boy asked looking at him with blue eyes. I think we can Hati but I know mom is in the kitchen making some food and she needs you to go eat and grow stronger. he said as he smiled. Ok Liam I will, he spoke as he ran off.

Liam smiled laughing a little he loved his siblings. So terra how are you feeling? he asked as he moved over to where she was. Mom asked me to clean your wounds today. He said as he looked at her. After all the reading he had been doing this sorta reminded him of some of those stories.

Bring the music ringing from your chest
And not your nose
While you sing your scales and your arpeggios

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Setting this Mar 7 so Terra's back from being injured Mar 2. Injuries: left hind leg broken in upper part, broken ribs, scruff around the neck torn open in a wide gash, wound on left side below shoulder, claws across face

For the past hour Terra had been pretending to be asleep. In all that time Hati had sat there, staring excitedly, waiting for her to bounce up and come play with him. She shouldn't have told him she could control the wind. He was still a puppy, and gullible to such stories. Now she was paying the price, unable to come up with any tricks to get away from the other, or even entertain him. Terra could share a story, but she would much rather just rest. Telling stories just aggravated her own restlessness. She pried an eye open as Hati darted off, lead away by Liam. Sighing with relief she pushed herself up to a sitting position.

Forced to remain in lupus form was irritating. It wasn't like she didn't already spend most of her time in it, which she did. Terra just liked the option of becoming something else, and when faced with her friends standing in optime form before her it just made her go nuts wanting to do something she knew would hurt, and hurt badly, when she did that. She never even started changing before giving up, muscles screaming in protest. Mockingly she grinned up at Liam. The picture of health of course. When have I ever been otherwise? Willingly Terra rolled over, allowing him to access the bandaging on her side.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[html]

OOC here!

Liam yawned again as he looked at Terra. You know mom instilled manners into us. You could have said I need some rest He spoke as he grabbed a bowl of water. He made his way to her and sighed. He would have gone off to do something else. He spoke

Liam grabbed fresh wrapping and looked at her. Today he was going to wrap the open wounds so that way they were protected. He placed a cloth into the water and rung it out. Placing it onto the wound he slowly. He was removing the dried blood and infection way. He was quite as he did his work. It was almost like the Catori boy was not capable of multitasking.

Dipping the cloth back into the water, he finished cleaning the wound. He grabbed a green suave and placed it on the wound. the green goo had mint that would tingle in the wound and a vast aray of other plants. Liam knew that soon he would have to make it on his own with out his mother guiding him. the things the Catori Matriarch did amazed him. She also always pushed her children but he knew it was to better them all.

Grabbing the wrap he smiled placing it on the wound. You know you worry us when you came back like this placing on a brave face like you do is foolish. He spoke as he finished wrapping her wound. Life was to delicate to be toyed with like she did. He knew that all too well. He had defended Robin and had been to late to save his uncle who died defending his mother.

Word Count → 000

<style type="text/css">
.lc-tomc b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c5d38; text-shadow:#0a0a0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.lc-tomc p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lc-tomc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#202b31; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wsGDn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080c0c; padding: 550px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64727e; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lc-tomc .wordcount {color:#1c5d38; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dotted #1c5d38; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:15px 15px 15px 15px; text-align:center;}
.lc-tomc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#1c5d38;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra looked up at Liam. I didn't want to disappoint him by saying something like that. I mean, I might not be up to a lot, but telling him that would just hurt his feelings. Maybe it wouldn't have, but Terra did feel that she couldn't send him away, wanting to get up and play with him, the thought of telling him that she couldn't painful. As long as she didn't do that Terra could keep the restlessness at bay, pretending that she just wasn't in the mood for it. Admitting that she wanted something that she couldn't have was too irritating for her to even think about.

Terra let him dip into her wounds, wincing occasionally as the wounds were cleaned, aching slightly from the pressure and rough texture of the cloth. It got the job done though, and soon enough Liam was reaching for something new. He started spreading it in, and the stinging hit Terra hard. Jerking away Terra whirled around, snapping at his hands. That hurt! Calming down Terra clenched her teeth, whining softly as he finished. Putting on a brave face is better than the other option. Trust me, you don't want to know what this actually feels like.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[html]

OOC here!

Liam huffed as he looked at her. I think it disappointed him more that you were asleep He spoke as he continued his work. He could feel her move from the pain. He needed to put the stuff on and she would just have to deal it was really the mint that caused it to sting the way it did.

Liam looked at her as he sighed he tied the wrap and looked at her. Your wrong I think your foolish. she said standing up. He had been through war. helped take care of his sibling lost family and had to put it all aside for the good of his siblings.

She didn't have to be so brave and she didn't have to make everyone here worry. I wanna see your leg. Make sure that its set right and will heal well. He spoke as he moved over to his mother's book self. There were a few books that he could go off of. Flipping threw the pages he looked through them. There was something in here about broken bones where was it. He searched through the book until he found what he wanted. You may want to lay down He mentioned as he glanced up from the book then back too it.

Word Count → 000

<style type="text/css">
.lc-tomc {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#202b31; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wsGDn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080c0c; padding: 550px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64727e; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.lc-tomc .wordcount {color:#1c5d38; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dotted #1c5d38; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:15px 15px 15px 15px; text-align:center;}
.lc-tomc .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#1c5d38;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Terra

Terra hung her head at his words. He was probably right, knowing Hati a lot better than she did. If it had been Skoll Terra would have known exactly what to do, but his brother was more of a mystery to her. All she really had was the knowledge that revealing weakness could kill her. As Liam spoke Terra chuckled lightly, wincing as it pushed against her broken ribs. I think we both knew that long before this happened. Terra wouldn't do half the things she did if she wasn't as foolhardy as she was. It was a good thing Terra knew how to avoid death, or this wouldn't be the first time she'd returned in such a condition. Again, the surprise that she'd been injured the way she had struck her.

Stretching Terra pulled herself to stand, her hind leg held slightly above the ground. She looked ait it, pleased with the appearance. It still felt like someone had sliced her open and decided it would be interesting to keep running small slivers of wood through it, but it wasn't crooked and looked like she'd be able to use it again just like it had never broken. Obligingly Terra laid back down, leg held so that it could be examined. Terra couldn't move it around very well, feeling the waves of pain crash through her at each movement, but it was exposed to see.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[html]

OOC here!

Liam set the book down on the floor and looked at the page. "I'm not going to lie its going to hurt but if you move I could hurt you worse. He spoke as he looked at her. He grabbed a small piece of wood and looked at her. If She moved it would suck.

He rand a brown hand over her leg and felt for the break. This would be so easy if they were humans with a fancy xray thingy that the book talked about. He could feel it and he smiled. I'm going to place pressure on it. He spoke as he slide a hand rougher down the leg he gently pulled with the other glancing at the book. he felt them line up. He was waiting for a scream of pain or her to move her leg. He held them in place and looked at the splint. that was not going to do. He grabbed wrapping. Holding them in one hand together he did his best to set it right. I'm going to wrap your leg in one position. So your gonna have to be careful. he spoke as he started wrapping her leg. He wasn't going to hear any complaints. He looked at her and sighed. He slowly wrapped her leg and when he was done he looked at her and closed the book. Want something to dull the pain. he asked.

Word Count → 000

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Terra

Terra's ears flattened at Liam's words. This wasn't what she had asked for. Sure, Terra was a little bit injured. Getting hurt for healing didn't sound welcoming at all though. Even worse, it sounded like she'd ended up in a position where trying to get out of it could make things much worse. As meekly as she could Terra faced away from her leg, pretending that she didn't care what Liam was going to do with her very much swollen, broken leg. A slight shudder ran through her body as Liam touched the worst of it, the place where the break originated. It hurt a little, so tender.

His warning was not helpful. Jerking Terra howled with pain. Wildly she twisted around, snapping at her friend. She just wanted him away, to stop hurting her. Her mind temporarily crowded over with pain Terra forgot that he had been trying to help her. A few seconds passed and Terra snapped back. Sinking down she whined softly. That had hurt way more than getting it broken did. Then again, Terra had been fighting for her life, and not really thinking about what it felt like. Groaning at Liam's words she looked over. Please tell me this won't hurt. Dully he wrapped it, a slight twinge running through her body as he secured it tight, making sure that she couldn't move her leg out of position. His offer was met with raised ears and pleading eyes. Yes!

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[html]

OOC here!

Liam felt bad for pulling at her and forcing ore pain upon her but he had to to be sure everything was in place. She whined and it broke the aging Catori mans heart. He finished making sure that the wrap was set and not to tight or loose. Standing he dusted his fur and smiled. i'll be right back then just stay put. he said turning to walk away.

Liam rummaged through his cupboard in the kitchen where he kept plants that were dried for medicine. He took a cup and placed some herbs in it and poured so warm water in it. He smiled as he stirred it a little. Picking it up he moved back to where Terra was. Sorry I know its in a cup but this will help the pain."

Word Count → 000

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Terra

Terra winced occasionally as the wrap was finished, settling down again. She wouldn't show how much pain she was in again if she could help it. Terra grinned up at him, glad that it wasn't when she'd first arrived. She'd been a bloody mess then, and keeping him from worrying would have been an impossible task. He was still worried, but definitely less so than if he'd seen the groggy painful state she'd arrived in. She nodded and let him leave, waiting patiently.

Sounds came from the kitchen, and her ears pricked up, wondering what he was coming up with to take away the pain. Terra wasn't too sure what could do that, but less pain sounded good to her. Whether or not she was pretending there was none, Terra certainly wanted less of it. He returned with a cup, Terra sniffing the contents with suspicion. Whatever was in there was nothing like what she'd had before. Then again, she'd never had her pain taken away before. Except when she was forced to eat something that made her fall asleep.

Slowly Terra lapped it up, face twisting with disgust. It tasted horrible. Continuing to drink Terra emptied as much of it as she could. Laying back down she smiled up to Liam. Thanks. Don't know what I'd do if I lost my leg. Probably cry, then go find Hotaru so she could learn how to be a normal wolf with a handicap.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Liam watched the girl drink the herbal mixture. he had to admit it was not the best tasting stuff out there but it would help sooth some pains. He waited for her to speak the bi eyed man was tensed annoyed and he he could not believe that terra had gotten her self so injured. What was worse she had hobbled back here. He wished she would have stayed here she was to heal.

i wouldn't let you lose your leg. He said as he smiled. i think its best if you take it easy for a few days and rest I know its boring. He said as he turned away and began to pick up his things. He wanted to be sure that nothing was left out to get dirty or ruined. i'm going to let you rest now. He said as he moved to the doorway and back to the kitchen. There was nothing else he could do to help her today.

<style type="text/css">
.sklia b {font-weight:bold; color:#dda2a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #210a0c; }
.sklia p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sklia {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#644545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f2qVX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2bbbc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sklia p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sklia p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Terra

Rest? Not move around? It sounded good for the first part, knowing that she wanted nothing more than to sleep at the moment, then perhaps eat. To have that stretch out for a few days though was worse than the pain that wracked her body. Horror took her as she imagined the long hours, nothing to bother her or entertain her at all, just silent peaceful rest. What would she do? She would go mad in such a situation! She wished the cougar had managed to kill her. Even that would be better than the boredom that lied ahead!

Dumbstruck Terra watched Liam leave, a very scared coyote left behind. What was she going to do? A small whimper escaped her, staring helplessly. She was trapped, with nothing to do. Shivering she pulled herself in. Eyes closed she drifted into sleep, nightmares once more plaguing her. Only this time, the nightmare was that whatever happened around her, she couldn't move. Augustus and the cougar killed all those around her, and Terra was forced to watch, not even a victim, but a mere spectator.

<style type="text/css">
</style>