[M]Teacher and Student
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: OOC ::

She had made her way back to Inferni, this land held them her flesh and blood and all that matter to the Atheed was that they were doing well. Once she thought about coming back, she thought about bringing Adwen and being with her four girls. Wraith Creed the golden girl with slight venom towards her. Lucilla Key the second born child she was like Wraith all Coyote looking. Lastly Adwen Pride Tormenta the last born child and last to come from Hybrid she was Aerons pride and joy been born white in color.

The golden Atheed let out a bellowing coyote call hoping to catch the attention of either of her girls. She knew though the Wraith may ignore her and Lucilla well she'd say hello then run away. Though she didn't see to hate her mother and had even once asked to come with her to visit. She just couldn't after having Adwen she was afraid either would feel replaced.

But there stood the ex assassin waiting watching she hoped to see them to see how they were doing. Giving one final call she fell silent waiting and watching.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]
every memory that I hold

were all just scars in the making

Word Count → 357

Vesper had grown more adroit in her optime shape, and while she still did not favor it as much as her four-legged forms, she worked at getting used to it for day-to-day tasks in addition to more complex ones. She was still not used to patrolling like this, however, and she was on edge. Luckily, her training with Ezekiel, X’yrin, and Helotes had paid off enough that she felt comfortable facing a threat on the borders long enough to be able to call for help. In addition, she need only cry out with a distinct yowl and the raven would fly overhead to help.

She wanted to be alone today, though. It wasn’t because she was mad at or avoiding anyone, and she’d overcome the worst of her grief for Blind, but she did like peace and solitude every once in a while. The loner in her never completely went away.

It seemed that fate did not want her all by herself; a coyote cry broke through the early spring birdsong. Her ears snapped up then back as she made her way toward the sound, letting out a yipping cry of her own to let the canine know that she was on her way.

When she finally came through the vegetation, carrying herself with rank and purpose, Vesper stopped and stared at the caller. It was a female coyote—pure unlike the hybrids that made up Inferni—lovely copper and marked with dozens of scars. The scars might have been hideous to another, but they only noted someone capable, experienced, and Ves found herself respecting this woman instantly.

“What business do you have with Inferni?” the Optio asked, abandoning any other silly questions for one of importance. This creature certainly looked like she could belong to the fire clan, but her scent carried the reek of crows and caves: Anathema. And yet, underneath that, in her personal scent, there was something familiar. Not just familiar, unmistakable for all the time she had spent with the young scouts. Her blue eyes widened slightly, and she questioned, “You wouldn’t happen to know a girl named Wraith Creed, would you?”

Vesper Optime by Nat; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vesoptime-box {float:right;}
.vesoptime {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.vesoptime .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Gloria Hallelujah'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.vesoptime p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vesoptime p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vesoptime .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vesoptime p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.vesoptime b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Never very analytical

Aeron stood there she had fallen silent. there was nothing to do but just wait hoping that the coy child would show up. She prayed that either Coy child would show their faces. but to Aeron's sorrow there came a young woman who seemed to bare scares. She looked at her golden eyes watching her waiting for the coy to say something.

Aeron dropped her hood and looked at her. she was about to speak the answer to the question when the woman spoke of her daughter. Wraith you know Wraith she's ok right? Her sister Lucilla? Please tell me my girls are ok. She said looking at the scared woman. She loved her girls every last one of them. Golden eyes watched the woman. I came to see my girls. My name is Aeron Ganesa, once the Hydra of Inferni. Now I am the Atheed in Anathema. She spoke looking at her.

[/html]
[html]
every memory that I hold

Word Count → 249

The copper-colored female pushed her dark hood back, revealing a pair of sharp golden eyes. A scar nearly bisected her angular muzzle. Age was not quite so easily revealed in canines, but she did seem older than the Optio. It was something that the paler female did not like to think about, however, and so she chose to ignore it. The number of years one had seen was only important when one was very old or very young.

The cloaked she-yote spoke quickly of her daughters, and with a blink of surprise Vesper nodded. “They’re doing great,” she replied. “Wraith is a Vigiles under my training, actually; she shows a lot of promise.” The hybrid subleader did adore the younger canines and readily took them under wing. She hit it off better with Wraith and Nathaniel than Lucilla, whom she hadn’t swapped more than a few words with, but she would kill to defend them.

Her ears twitched when she heard the Infernian title. She’d joined the clan too recently to have heard of an Aeron Ganesa, but it surprised her that she hadn’t really even heard the name from her children—although Wraith had mentioned her, she recalled now. The girl hadn’t sounded particularly fond of her mother, but no wonder if she was in Anathema now.

“I’m Vesper, the Optio,” the scarred coywolf said to get introductions out of the way. Lids fell over pale blue eyes, her expression casual but questioning. “Why did you leave Inferni?”

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vesoptime {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.vesoptime .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Gloria Hallelujah'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.vesoptime p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vesoptime b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Never very analytical

The Ganesa woman was happy to hear that they were doing well. It made her proud as a mother to hear that her daughter was moving up the ranks. There was just something that mothers could not give up and that was the care and love for their children. The golden woman was scarred and hard on the outside, but the minute it came to her children she was mush. she would do anything to protect them. She gave a nod looking at the scared yote girl. "I'm glad to hear that." she said smiling.

it had been a long while since she had come here. It had been a long time since she had seen her daughters. It was something special actually to think about how old they were becoming. Aeron had to focus though on the woman before her. After all she was no inferni member and Aeron was not sure what could happen if she stepped on her toes.

a smile crossed her lips as she thought about it. So they were on level playing grounds their rank even. Its good to meet you vesper he spoke as she rolled her shoulders now there was something that she hadn't thought about in a while. I'm a cold blooded killer. I don't belong here. She smirked. She really did fit right in with the group of miss fits. inferni just never felt like home to me. Wraith, Luc... well they belong here. Anathema well its more like where I came from." She spoke as she looked at her.

[/html]
[html]
every memory that I hold

Word Count → 266 :: She keeps asking allll the questions. >__>

The copper she-yote seemed happy at the news, smiling slightly at her introduction. It was odd interacting with a stranger so warmly, although Vesper considered her little scouts almost like nieces and nephews. By extension, Aeron was blood of her blood although cold caves and crows ran through her veins now. It was a pity that she was no longer of Inferni; she looked like she would have been formidable, especially as a former Hydra.

Smirking, Aeron stated that she was a cold-blooded killer who didn’t belong in the fire clan. It surprised the younger coywolf, whose good ear perked up before a frown overtook her lean face. There were some in the clan that seemed they would kill mercilessly—or kill wolves mercilessly. She knew that not everyone agreed with the way Inferni worked, with its members, but it must have really been different for Aeron to abandon her daughters. She was only glad that she hadn’t stolen the pups away with her to her new pack, depending on how old they had been when she left. It wasn’t easy leaving a place you knew.

“Where you came from,” Vesper echoed, looking the other over curiously—her dark cloak, her scars, her muscles and curves and molten-gold eyes. Her naïve heart thumped a little quick beat in her chest, but she pushed it out of her mind. If she was entranced by every mysterious woman she met, she would’ve been dead already. “What was that like?” she asked, her voice softer. She knew she was likely treading on dangerous ground, bringing up such private questions.

<style>
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC ::

Aeron had to admit that she did not enjoy all the questions that were being thrown at her. She was here to see her daughter not be pestered by leadership. After all a mother must check on her children even if she wasn't where they were. Though she was glad the woman didn't seem to take offense to the fact that this was not her home.

Aeron smiled My home is a land of women we are strong coyotes who do not allow men to run our lives. Men were slaves used for hard work and breeding. Women typically mated women. She spoke looking at the other coy mix. I was an assassin I lead a team of fighters and other skilled members into battle or raids.

She looked at the girl who looked to have seen her fair share of fights. Aeron was almost waiting for a question to be asked but she found herself trying to get ahead of the questions. I left because my mate and daughter were murdered.,/b> she spoke the thought made her touch where the necklace was.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

[/html]
[html]

If the Atheed was frustrated with the questions, she at least had the grace not to show it. The Optio was young yet, however, and still learning all she could about the world, even if she liked to believe she knew everything that was important to her. Her study of Inferni’s past had only included the main leaders and events that Myri had told her, but she didn’t know about the other members of the past or their relations. She wanted to learn and to better understand her own clan, especially now that she was helping to lead it.

Aeron explained where she had come from, and the tawny hybrid’s ears swiveled forward with intense interest. She wasn’t so much of a feminist that she believed one sex should rule and one should serve, but there was no disagreement to how things were done either. There was an odd gleam in her eyes, which fell to the copper coyote’s breasts and the scars that crossed them. However, Aeron finished the story, her hand reaching up to the necklace. Two fangs and a small paw hung from the cord, something that Ves hadn’t noticed before.

I’m… I’m sorry, Vesper murmured. She didn’t know if she was apologizing to what happened to her mate and daughter back then, or for asking all these questions. Hesitantly, she stepped forward and reached out to touch the coyote comfortingly.

<style>
.vespa2b .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.vespa2b p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.vespa2b b {color:#85c8ff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px; quotes:'“' '”';}
.vespa2b {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/87vBN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.vespa2b .inner {margin:75px 05px 15px 190px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:315px; overflow:auto;}
.vespa2b b:before {content:open-quote; font-size: 13px;}
.vespa2b b:after {content:close-quote; font-size: 13px;}
</style>[/html]