[M] Fifty Shades of Black
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
OC: Post backdated to the 22nd June, set immediatly after 'When I said it, I meant it' thread. Necklace. I love Kai's version of romance lol. A bloody 'rose'. [WC: 902 || Pts: 10 + 7

After bringing the mattrass back from Halifax, dragging it into Axelle's den and watching her begin the make the bed, Kai had been given ten minutes to wait before the female mentioned that he would get to claim his prize. Impatience flooded through his being - it was a core part of his personality, and hated waiting, anticipation swelling with eacn minute. But just as he had accepted her time limit, Kai's little devious plan evolved some, and he poked his head back around the den mouth, glancing to Axelle once more. "On second thoughts, Cutie, how about we take half an hour? Then, it gives you time to get your den sorted, and me to... do a few other things before I let you in on what I want as my prize." He gave her no time to argue or disagree, simply vanishing from her view down the hall towards his own den.

Once there, his eyes roamed over the cover he had brought for his own door, to give his den privacy. It wasn't a priority right now. He had much more important things on his mind. His scheme was almost worked out, just a few little pieces here and there he wanted to get right, first. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the heart pendant necklace, looking over the black and white gems there. It was perfect for her, and couldn't wait to give it to her, to see her reaction. She wouldn't be expecting it from him, and he wanted it to be a complete surprise. A slow, languid smile brushed his muzzle, before he shoved the necklace back into his pocket. He needed a few more things, and getting one of them might be tricky - it was the reason for his requested time extension. It required a little more time than ten minutes.

Tugging off the cut off jean shorts, he placed them down on his furs before he let his body shift down into his Secui form, shaking himself down a little as he did so. Taking a few seconds to stretch out his muscles, still tired from the journey home from Halifax, he knew he had to get a move on. Leaving the necklace secure in his pocket in his den, Kai turned and began loping off, out of the caverns. He could only afford himself a ten minute run, but he found it was all he needed. His keen eyes caught sight of a nearby warren of rabbits, all chewing happily on a patch of grass. Happy and oblivious until Malakai raced towards them. The animals scattered but his need and urgency was great, and catching two of the animals, he was satisfied. He tore into one of them, pulling it apart with his vicious fangs, showing no mercy to his prey, gulping down whatever meat he could find from the bunny, giving him a short energy boost. But meat wasn't the only thing this animal had to offer him. It took Malakai five minutes more to find what he was after, but when he did, he smiled darkly. Shifting up again into his Optime form, he bent and grasped two beautiful long-stemmed white flowers, picking them from the ground. Returning to the bloody scene of his creation, Kai carefully dipped the head of one flower into the rich, still warm blood of the dead rabbit, staining the delicate leaves crimson. His eyes watched the blood drip from the petals, and taking both the white and newly-red flowers with him, he also snatched up the second dead rabbit and began to run back towards the caves.

His speed was slower now in his upright form, and knew he was already running late for his return. But it would be worth the wait. Reaching his den, Kai tried to catch his breath, setting the dead rabbit down and the flowers, before tugging on his jean shorts once more, petting the pocket just to be safe. Yep, the necklace was still there. Good. It was time. Suddenly, the black male felt his heart beat wildly in his chest as he thought about what lay ahead of him. Absurd, of course. It wasn't like it was his first time. But it was, with her. This two-toned female that had him beguiled. And it would be sensational.

Heading back out of his own den, he tucked the stems of the two flowers in the waistband of his shorts at his back, keeping them hidden from Axelle's view as he would approach, though kept the rabbit in his hand. His blood felt like fire in his veins as he approached and he felt like a pup again, nervous and heady with anticipation. Moving to the doorway of her den, Kai's gaze found Axelle as she was busy in her room, and just watched her for the briefest of moments, a smile drifting over his muzzle, echoed in his eyes. She was beautiful. Time to set his plan into motion. Malakai tossed the dead rabbit onto her den floor absentmindedly, knowing she would probably hate the dead animal in her den, remaining in the doorway. "Here. I brought you a little something. You're probably hungry from the trip back." His eyes remained so utterly locked upon his, refusing to let her go, his mind whirring a million miles an hour though his exterior looked as calm and collected as ever.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 372 || Points: 3 LOL xD

Throughout the course of their half hour, Axelle managed to get a lot done. She had rearranged a good portion of her den and was just about done. Her bed had been made early and the new things put away, and the rest of her time she spent cleaning and tidying up for Kai to come over. She fixed her shelves so that everything on them was neater than before, and fixed a shrine where she kept her important collectibles: a human skull, in which she played with when she was upset, and now a wolf statue that reminded her a lot of her home and the good times. Everything was done that needed to be; now, all that was left was to wait for Kai to come back.

Axelle flopped back onto her bed to stare at the ceiling for her remaining few minutes. She didn’t need to prepare much because she wasn’t exactly sure how special their night was going to be. Actually, she was ignorant to the fact that Kai planned it to be special at all. A deep voice broke her from her thought, and she turned her head to Kai as he stood by her doorway. He threw something on the floor near the doorway that she missed, and needed to sit up to see. Dinner. She got up off of the bed, walked to Kai and gave him a big kiss, then bent down to get her food. She bit into the rabbit like it was a piece of fruit, chewing and holding the bloody animal while focusing all of her attention of Kai. ”Thank you… This is wonderful,” she said between chews and swallows. She continued chewing and biting off most of the rabbit’s meat all in a few chews. She backed away from him and sat on her stone table, still eating her dinner. ”How’d you spend your half hour, my dear?” She was pretty absorbed into her rabbit, but trying to keep up the conversation none-the-less. ”Like what I did with the place?” Her den was the same as it was, but just noticeably cleaner and more tidy. Axelle stretched out her free arm to guide his eyes to her now made bed.

Photo by Bahman Farzad@Flickr

<style>
.Axerose .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Axerose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axerose b {font-family:verdana; color:#ebae90; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose i {font-weight: italics; color:#f0c3ac; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose {background-color:#d73832; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/zmo32a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Axerose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Axerose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: [WC: 459 || Pts:3

Kai planned for this to be a very special evening indeed. As Axelle peered up to see what delight he had tossed to the floor, the black male merely smirked darkly, letting his head tilt to the side as she seemed a lot happier with the gift than he had thought she would be. His smile broadened as she approached and placed that kiss to his muzzle, and he shrugged a brief 'You're Welcome' to her as she began devouring the animal, his eyes watching her keenly. Glad to see she wasn't one of these shy types who didn't eat in front of anyone. Clearly not as blood from the animal quickly spread over her fur. Kai approached slowly, moving like a predator now, his body almost graceful in its movement, and as she asked what he had been up with his time, he chuckled a little. "What do you think I was doing? I was out hunting cute, innocent little bunny rabbits for the best looking Luperci in Anathema..." His grin turned a little more playful as his eyes cast around to the den. He could see she had been tidying up a little. "And then once I fed myself, I thought I might as well get you something, too." He flashed her that dark smirk of his and let his eyes cast over to where she motioned to. The new bed.

He had plans for the mattrass, too. But all in good time. He wanted this night to be one that neither of them would ever forget and the thought alone made his shiver a little. "Hmm, I do.You've done a great job with that bed. It looks mighty appealing right now." He still faced her, keeping the flowers out of view still, folding his powerful arms over his broad chest as his eyes returned to the female as she ate. He felt his tongue flick out over his muzzle as he watched her, and felt the anticipation in him rising. Calmly, Malakai moved closer to her, letting his hungry gaze wash over her, and before he knew it, he was right before her, his breathing a little shallower than before. "Eat up, Cutie. You're going to need every last drop of energy you can squeeze from that rabbit." His tone was so much darker than before, like watching her eat had caused this shift in him, so much more predatory now. His eyes watched her intently, savouring every taste of that meat, every drop of blood she lapped up. "Once you've finished your meal, you get to hear what I want as my prize." His smirk was triumphant, knowing that she would probably make a few guesses of her own as to what he might want.

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 348 || Points: 3 Ooc.

She chewed the last portion of meat off of the rabbit and placed it down on the table next to her. She wasn’t against dissecting, just as long as you were going to eat it when you were done. She rummaged through the animal’s bare rib cage until she found its heart. Then she plucked it out the animal and popped it in her mouth as it was a delicate little treat. She didn’t eat any of the other organs in the rabbit; THOSE were left for the scavengers. She threw the carcass toward Frex, and asked him if he wanted some. The cat looked up at her with tired eyes. He didn’t answer her, but he didn’t give her any dirty looks either, so she just left the hollow carcass there.

When she was done, she cleaned what she could of her face – getting most of the blood off of her fur with her tongue and some water. When her face was clear of the blood, she returned her gaze to the male before her. ”I bet I could guess what you want and hit it right on the head.” Figure of speech, of course. Axelle rose from the table and slowly moved closer to Kai until their chests were about a centimeter away from touching. She looked up into his bright eyes with hers, and said in a hushed, sexy voice, ”You want me.”

She wasted no time in letting him answer. Instead, she took him by the front of the waistband of his pants and dragged him over to her bed. She backed into the mattress, falling on her back when she reached it, and pulling him on top of her, unknowing that Kai had things tucked in his pants already, now plus her fingers in the front. Her legs straddled him as she inched up more toward the upper part of the bed. There was so much room on the bouncy mattress that they really didn’t need to move anywhere. When they were situated, and he was on top of her, she asked. ”Am I right?”

<style>
.Axerose .words {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Alex Brush'; text-align:left; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 0px 30px;}
.Axerose b {font-family:verdana; color:#ebae90; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axerose {background-color:#d73832; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/zmo32a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:375px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Axerose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Axerose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #500800; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 724 || Pts: 7

Malaki's breaths were already more than a little shallow as he contnued to watch her finish off the bloody animal, only to twist its little heart from its ribcage before popping it into her mouth. How did she manage to even that seductively? This thing she had over him was more powerful than ever he realized. When Axelle sauntered forwards in the same predatory manner as he did, he only smirked dangerously, remaining exactly where he was, even as the distance between them shortened, but his body screamed at him just to take her, just to throw her down and have his way with her, as he had wanted to do since the moment he met her. So now she was going to guess what he wanted? She could guess all she liked, but she wouldn't guess correctly, he was sure.

Her effort wasn't far wrong, mind, but it wasn't exactly right, either. However, that voice she used, it gave him shivers up and down his spine, and all of a sudden, he was putty in her hands. At that moment, all will and reason flew out the window, and he felt his body dragged over to the mattrass, his eyes casting that elevator look down her body before rising once more. Axelle lowered herself down and Kai toppled somewhat after her, just having her body so close to his was so intoxicating to him. With this new position, the urge flooded Malakai once more. She was down on the bed, her thighs already parted for him given her straddling position. She was there for the taking. But he wouldn't do it yet. Stick to the plan, Kai.

To her question, Kai let his gaze linger over hers for a moment, very aware that her fingers were somewhat hooked into the waistband of his pants, and shifting a little, the male leaned down over her, his elbows against the mattrass, holding himself up on his knees, hovering over her intently. "Actually, no. Not exactly." His eyes slowly made their way over her features, admiring her from this close distance like he had never done so before, taking in every detail. Leaing to one side a little, he was able to lift his right arm from the mattrass, letting his fingertips lightly brush against the top of her head affectionately, stroking light touches down around her eyes, down her cheeks, along her muzzle to her nose, as if mapping out her features with his fingers. "What I want for my prize is your obedience. For one night only." His eyes dropped as did his muzzle, and he nuzzled against hers gently, calmly, fighting back every fibre in his body that yelled at him just to have her, his need growing but overriden. This was important to him. You can only have your first time together, once, after all.

His hand very gradually began brushing his fingertips in agonizingly slow trails down her neck, lifting his eyes to watch her reaction. "Understand... I'm not asking for your submission, Axelle. I don't want you to be submissive. That fire in you, that challenge, is the most incredible thing I've ever seen, and I never want that to change. All I ask is that for tonight... You do what I ask." His head cocked lightly to the side, waiting for her reply, before lifting the hand from her neck, and reaching behind him, as if hoping to sweeten the deal, he pulled the flower stems from his waistband, producing one white and one stained red with blood. Kai offered the female a slow smile, as he let the flower heads brush lightly against her muzzle, allowing her to catch the scent not only of the flowers but the dried blood used to colour the red one. He then slowly dragged the flowers down against her throat, where his fingertips had been only a moment ago. "I even got you these. I wanted them to be roses, but I had a hard job finding any outside the caves. And I wanted one to be a red rose, so I had to improvise a little." Kai flashed her a winning smile. "So will you?" He desperately hoped she would, at least to start with. He still had her actual gift in his pocket but wouldn't give it to her until much later on.

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 362 || Points: 3 Let’s pretend that werewolves can make out O.o

Obedience? It was a little absurd to her mind, but made sense the way he explained it. She didn’t mind listening to him, knowing he wouldn’t lead her to harm or wrong doing. She didn’t nod yet, though, even though she instantly agreed in her mind. She let the tingle of his fingers make her arousal so much stronger. She enjoyed the heightened senses her hormones gave her; her body was that much more sensitive, and it made it worse that she couldn’t do anything. She laid there underneath him with her arms outstretched over her head, not touching anything for a change.

When he produced flowers, she couldn’t help but melt. His idea of romance was perfect in her eyes, since she hadn't ever seen it before. He tried and that was all that mattered. Axelle eyed the created flowers and the blood red one; she couldn’t help her mushy smile, and an audible laugh. ”That’s so cute! Yes, of course, Beautiful!” Baby was just too mushy for her, so she used his nickname instead. She took the make-shift ‘roses’ from him and placed them on a far end of the bed so they wouldn't get squished during their 'romp'. She pulled herself up, using his shoulders, and whispered in his ear, ”I love them.”

Then she grabbed him, and forcefully lowered his face to hers and continuously kissed him. She grabbed a mitt full of his hair with one hand, while the other shimmied off her own skirt and threw it on the floor. Her legs returned to their original place straddling him as they were before, but this time no clothes got in the way, well none of hers anyway. When the hand was done with that, it snuck into his pants to find the surprise that had been waiting for her probably the whole day. She had been wanting to go in there for quite some time, but always held herself back. She didn’t know why. Nothing ever held her back before, and nothing should’ve now, especially with Kai. His sex appeal was enough to drive her into raping him, but she knew she didn’t have to. Not anymore, anyway.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc [WC: 586 || Pts: 5]

Axelle's reaction had been pretty perfect as she remained beneath him, and although she hadn't agreed straight away, when she took the flowers and kissed him, he knew he had her. She agreed to obey him, for tonight at least, and he was going to have some major fun with it. His body pressed firmly into hers as she rose, pulling on his form to hoist herself somewhat, before grabbing him and forcing him into a passionate kiss. Of course, he didn't have to be forced to kiss her, and the moment he did, electricity started to buss through his entire form, through his blood and bones. This vixen set his whole world on fire, and he wanted more.

As her hand lowered, he felt her hand work, and caught from the corner her his eye as her skirt was flung across the room, before her adept fingers returned, this time to work on his waistband. Before he could stop her, her fingertips dived beneath the waistband of his pants, searching lower for his arousal, which grew with every instant he was with her. But before she could do much of anything, Kai growled a little and pulled back, slithering down her body just a little, pulling himself and his arousal out of her eager grasp, his muzzle breaking into a dark smirk, watching her closely. "Now, now... You said you were going to be a good girl and do as I ask. So, bearing that in mind, I'd very much like you to put your hands up over your head, and grip each wrist with the other hand. I know they have a habit of wandering..." His voice was commanding in it's tone, it held power, but at the same time, it held an edge of softness, of affection.

Tilting his head to the side, his eyes danced mischeviously. All part of his plan - he wanted her so badly, more than anything in the world right now, and it took all of his willpower to do what he was doing, but this was what he wanted. He was the pack Torturer, after all. And so, it was what he planed to do to the female beneath him. Torture her. Torture them both. Very slowly, like he had all the time in the world, Malakai slid down the mattrass, down her body, hoping she was going to do as she was asked, as she had promised, before bowing his head, laying feather-soft kisses down over her chest, all over her torso, every inch of it, down over her stomach to her abdomen, inhaling her scent as he did so, really dragging it out. He lifted his head gently, his eyes fixing upon her, watching her reaction. The sight of her there was magnificent, but he was only just getting started with her. "I would also like you to pull your feet up on the mattrass, just a little, your knees bent." She was more or less in the perfect position already, but he wanted to see how she would contniue to take his instructions. Once she followed them, his eyes lowered and with the very slightest of pressure, his hands lay against her inner thighs, easing them apart just a little more than they were already, exposing her to his hungry gaze. His heart quickened, his blood raced and the arousal that she had already felt with her fingertips throbbed hard at the sight of her. "You're going to stay exactly like that for now... Okay, Cutie?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 382 || Points: 3 Ohmygooodnesss, Kai’s sexy Big Grin

She felt around in his pants, feeling a warm, hard something that she was pleased to find. Her fingertips only grazed the tip of it, and when she scooted down to get a better hold, he withdrew. When he pulled away from her, she snorted roughly. She almost had a firm grip on it, but he wormed out of her grasp just as quick. She glared at him, Listening to you means I can’t do anything of my own?” She was stubborn and her hands wanted to roam through his body now that she was allowed to, but she huffed and obeyed him, holding each of her wrists over her head. She felt so vulnerable this way, and it turned her on that much more.

His soft kisses breezed down the middle of her body making her own reproductive parts throb with aching arousal. She kept her eyes closed and focused just on the feelings he gave her, trying to guess where she would feel something next. She wanted to say ‘fuck his rules’ and drag him down on top of her, pushing him into her, deep, but he was avoiding just that. She sensed he was teasing her, and what a good job he was fucking doing! Her breathing was becoming a little heavier as he slid lower past her stomach. She put her legs up as he wanted her to without complaining this time. Her hands had the new job of rubbing her scalp, making her hair a mess, and keeping busy so that she wouldn’t moan too prematurely. Her body was so damn sensitive! It was like electric kisses sizzling down the front of her body. His fingertips on the inside of her thighs were like feathers, and she wanted them to slide down lower, closer to her, into her even. She felt his eyes on her and knew he would be pleased to see she was just as aroused as he was. She was waiting for him, but of course, he wouldn’t come to her as quick as she wanted to. He would drag it out until she was begging him; until he had her mind encased in her urge, and until she couldn’t take it anymore. She was enjoying this already, and she never wanted it to end.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc Makin me go all shivery myself lol [WC: 660 || Pts: 5]

Kai had the upper hand on this one, and he loved it. Seeing her following his instructions spurred him on - she was going to be a good girl, and it meant that Kai could really go to town on her. He had already noticed just how shallow her breaths had become, just as his had done, sure her heart was racing as fast as his. As her body responded as he had hoped to his attention, his eyes dropped down to that most precious, vulnerable part of her, that part that truly indicated arousal, and he couldn't hide the pleasure from his features. She was ready for him. But she wouldn't get him, not yet. Plenty of time for that.

His pants began to feel the strain of his own eagerness but for now, he ignored it. His concetration was fully fixed upon the female, and it would remain so for a while yet. As she was exposed to him, he lifted a hand from her thigh and with that dark smirk painted upon his features, Kai let a single fingertip trail from her very lower abdomen, down lower, until only millimetres away from her most sensitive part, the part that ached for him. But he didn't touch her there. Instead, his fingertip dragged around the side of her, barely grazing her, before doing exactly the same, starting from the top, moving down until so close, only to veer off, only this time to the other side, skating around her, teasing, tormenting her with these simple touches. It was clear he knew what he was doing to her, and after a few seconds, Kai shifted lower on the mattrass, and folding his arms on the bed, he let his head rest upon his arms, muzzle only an inch away from her arousal. Her lust-filled scent was so close, so thick in the air, and with every breath in, it filled his lungs, washed over him, igniting his passion over and over again. And with every exhale, he knew his heated snorts would brush against her just as tantalizingly as his finger, not quite giving her enough to quench her clear need.

His eyes seemed fixated upon her, upon what was opened to his gaze, and he simply stared at her, his eyes following every line, every minute detail of her most intimate parts as if there was a map there, as if he could read her by simply looking. Perhaps there was some truth in that. After a few more breaths had cascaded against her so deliciously, Kai lifted himself, shuffling a little closer, and now allowed only a fingertip to very lightly graze against her beautiful opening, his touch so delicate, as if she were fragile. He let that finger circle her, his eyes lifting now, skimming along her body, trying to watch her reaction, to see how pained she looked. "You are doing so very well, Cutie... Tell me. Are you close to breaking yet?" He meant her resolve, her will. She had agreed to be obedient, and he had told her to stay. How much longer could she last? He wasn't even nearly through with her yet, and so if she so much as tried to throw herself at him, he would pull so far away that she wouldn't be able to reach him. He wanted her trembling, shaking and shivering with pure, unadulterated need. He wanted to know, absolutely, that she had never needed anyone as much as she needed him, now. That he was the only one who could grant her what she desired so badly.

As he asked that question of her, that teasing fingertip of his stopped circling around her, only to drift back up her body, sliding over her belly and up to her breasts, beginning to circle each of them in turn, his length throbbing and aching, kept in it's material confines for now. Time for him later. This was her time.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 402 || Points: 3 NOW WHY CANT I FIND ME A MAN LIKE KAI ?! Lol Ideal dream husband right thurrrr

As he continued touching her, she just laid back and tried to control herself. It was hard, very hard. She found that she had grabbed both wrists again, and was straining to pull them apart, but she didn’t. Her will was strong, but it was being weakened with every poke and prod at her. She lifted up her head, clearly ruffled and exasperated, ”Stop fucking with me, Kai!” She wanted it already, she wanted him already. She knew that he wouldn’t give in that easily, and for the first time, she wished he was weak-willed.

She plopped her head back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. She concentrated on keeping her wrists locked together, but tugged at them every so often. The air from his nostrils began to dry her out, but every gentle touch brought back the moisture again. ”Baby, I’ve been close to breaking from the start.” Her voice was breathy and a few moans here and there escaped. That was why she kept her mouth shut. Sex was her weakness, and she rarely had to hold anything for it. She usually just plowed right into it, getting an orgasm, giving an orgasm and it was over, but this was so much more. So much more prolonged, special. It was as if it would never end, and not like she wanted it to- but she wanted to get to the good part already. Too much teasing might cause her to explode.

When the fingertip left her puss and travelled upwards toward her breasts, the need died down some. Her skin was still super sensitive, but at least he wasn’t playing around with her actual genitals anymore. She wanted him already, and she couldn’t stress it enough. She didn’t want to break, though. She wanted to show him how strong she was, and by doing so made her suffer even more. She picked up her head to look at him. She could see the bulge in his pants very visibly now, and it upped her need once more. She wanted it near her if it couldn’t be in her. ”Take off your pants.” She flopped her head back on the bed and moaned at him, finally giving in to the pleasure that needed to escape her somehow. She lifted up her rump with her legs pretending to adjust herself, but really just so goddamn horny that she couldn’t stay still.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: [WC: 435 || Pts: 3

Axelle's plea for him to stop his relentless teasing, only made him more determined to drag it all out. Answering in a rich, fluid tone, he didn't skip a beat as his fingertip continued their circling of her breasts. "Don't try to tell me you're hating this, Cutie. I could stop... But I don't think either of us wants that. Not just yet... The night is young." Her reactions were simply divine to watch, and as she told him to take his pants off, his smirk grew, fire in his eyes. So she wanted to see what awaited her? "Who's giving out the instructions here, hmm? Well, I guess I could..." Knowing that she would be watching intently, Malakai leaned up, pushing himself into a kneeling position, still lingering between her eagerly parted thighs. His hands dropped from her, and his fingers slid down his own abdomen, finding the waistband of his jean shorts sitting low on his hips. Pulling at it, unfastening the button, his movements were all teasingly slow, and he peeled one side of the material down, and then the other, only to calmly touch the zipper. But before he tugged on it, opening his pants and allowing his arousal its freedom, his eyes lifted to Axelle's.

Shifting from that place between her thighs, Kai shuffled around to her right hand side, moving closer to her gaze, sitting up on his knees. "I think I'd like you to unzip them. But that's all you get to do, for now. I'm trusting you, mind." His eyes were focused - if she let her hands wander anywhere else, or did anything other than simply undoing his zip, he would make sure her torment would last that much longer. His hips eased forwards just a little, giving her permission for her hands to shift from up by her head to complete this one task. His own hands moved to each side of his waistband, ready to tug down his pants once she had done her part, very aware that her gift remained in his pocket. The scent of her was so tantalisingly close, pulling on every part of him, urging him on, lust threatening to fog his senses. But he wanted to savour this time he had with her, their first time. He wanted to make it as memorable as possible - he could have taken her a hundred times already, and God, the thought was as tempting as ever, but none of them would have been as special as this one would be. "If you can unzip them without touching me, you'll be rewarded."

<style>
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 405 || Points: 3 Ooc.

Moans escaped her left and right, and she couldn’t imagine what she would sounds like once they got it on. Her breasts were sensitive to his touch, and whenever they circled around, she felt like attacking him and pulling him down on her. She knew, however, that this would prolong her torture, and she severely didn’t want that; even though it was kind of fun. Her eyes were eager as he agreed to take off his pants, and she lifted her head up to watch him. His hands were tantalizingly sliding down his body, and her hands were eager to do the same, but to him. As they stopped at his zipper, before he even spoke about her doing it for him, she whimpered a bit disappointed.

When he suggested that she should do it, her eyes brightened again and her hands tugged at their ‘lock’. Her eyes followed him as he came over to her side; they were locked on that unopened zipper. She watched his pants tug against the weight inside as he moved over to her. It was teasing enough to just watch that, and she imagined when he would actually take them off. She wasted no time in her task, and slowly let a hand go. The hand travelled toward his pants and slowly tugged on the zipper. Before she even pulled it down, two-toned eyes looked at him to watch his face. Then when she was focused on what type of expressions he would spill, she tugged the zipper down slowly until his pants were loose and the contents peeked out.

She had a hard time getting her hand back to its orginal place without touching what she wanted to. Finally, when she had her wrists locked again, she moved her eyes down to the prize. Just laying them on his cock, her wetness returned double-time and she had an even harder time not touching him or it. She licked her lips watching as his eagerness bounced with his movements. She couldn’t couldn’t take her eyes off of it. It was everything she expected and more. ”Reward me!” She moaned, throwing her head back on the bed again. She stared at the ceiling, but was eager to watch him and the thing she was so eager to touch. She didn’t raise her head, however, and hoped that she could rely on feeling whatever he was going to do to her next.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: [WC: 802 || Pts: 7

Malakai's crafty gaze remained settled upon this female before him as brightness burned in her expression when she heard he would allow her to tug down the zipper of his pants. It was a test. Would she still do as she was told, even under such tempting circumstances? Kai's breathing picked up a little with every inch closer her hand moved to him, and then, as their eyes locked for that brief, wonderful moment, she would see just how eager and hungry he was for her. She would hear it in his heavy, lust-filled snort as a rush of air escaped him, the exquisite feeling of that zipper being pulled down, releasing what had been bound so tightly in his jeans. The moment he sprang from the material, the urge once more flooded through his veins, just to take her, especially as her hand lingered close to him.

But she resisted in touching him. Part of him was so utterly pleased with her, but the other part of him desperately wanted her to grip him tightly in her hand, because then he knew he wouldn't be able to hold himself back. His eyes fell to watch her hand reluctantly return to its previous resting place, locking with the other above her head, but he saw the way her eyes hovered over his length as it bobbed with his shallow breaths. God, she was so breath-takingly beautiful as she lay there before him obediently, as he had asked, and he had never wanted her more. When she cried out for him to reward her good behaviour, all sorts of dark, twisted things ran through his mind, all sorts of images, all sorts of positions... But with all the will he could muster, Kai closed his eyes for a mere second, waiting for them to fade, before he looked down at her again, only to find that she too had her eyes averted to the ceiling. Perfect.

His muzzle opened in a silent snarl, as if desperately trying to release this almighty tension building within him, as if it was growing too strong for his body. She would hear his frustrated snorts, and she would know that this was torturing him, too. Tugging down the shorts that were now loose, it took him only a few seconds to shift enough to kick them from his form, keeping them by the mattrass, though. They needed to be within easy reach. Now for her reward. His dark, feral gaze swept down her form once more, reaching to trail his hand from the base of her neck, down her torso, over her stomach and abdomen, pressing it there for a moment or so - it was one of his favourite parts of her, it seemed, before his hand once more slid down between her thighs. His fingertip brushed against her enterence, her wetness already evident to his touch, and he had to surpress a lustful growl. His voice was low and husky when he spoke to her. "I think I will reward us both..." His eyes watched her features, watching her reaction as he gently eased his fingertip against her enterence, applying the smallest amount of pressure needed to enter her, gently sliding his finger within her, made easy with her arousal, coating his finger in her juices. His finger curled inside of her, making something of a 'come hither' motion, touching her inner walls expertly, only to withdraw, pulling out of her as slowly as he entered. Lifting his hand, his eyes drifted to see his fingertip glistening with her and he couldn't resist but let his tongue lap at it, taking her taste from his finger, a quick snort escaping his muzzle. "Axelle, your taste is... divine. I can't wait to have a proper taste of you."

He loved watching her squirm beneath his attentions, but with every moment that passed, he felt the urgency in him build, his member throbbing maddingly, matching his rapid heartbeat, and as much as he wanted to, he knew his resolve wouldn't last too much longer. He wanted to draw this out for hours, but his desire, his absolute need for her was just too strong. Shifting his body once more to between her thighs, facing her, his whole body lowered down, and admiring her close up, Malakai's muzzle brushed against her wetness, taking another big inhale of her scent, letting it heighten every sense he had, before his tongue snaked its way to lap at her. Immediatly, his body tensed and shuddered as her wetness tingled against his tongue and he knew he had to have more, and so boldly, his tongue eased its way into her the same way his finger had done moments ago, twisting and rolling and probing within her, his nose brushing against her eagerly.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 518 || Points: 5 Ohmygoodness, doggiehead O.o

The sensation caught her so quick it was almost like a gunshot. She sucked in air, making a short hissing sound, but a good kind of hissing sound. His finger was in there, and it was hard for her to keep her eyes on the ceiling. She managed, focusing all her attention on what he was doing down there. A low moan escaped her, and she leaned forward to his finger, pushing it deeper within her. Another moan escaped, and the pleasure spread throughout her. Her whole body felt warm, and in about three seconds, she began to shiver. But she didn’t shiver because she was cold, the shivers were like electric shocks, the good kind, that flowed from her puss all throughout her body. She leaned into his finger, but before it could get really good, he stopped.

Damn him! She lay exasperated on the bed, wanting more. Her eyes finally left the ceiling and settled upon him, watching him taste her. She let a hand free to touch her face, alluringly. She put her own finger in her mouth and bit gently on it; she needed to cause a little pain to take her mind off of her throbbing need. As he disappeared behind her thighs, she didn’t want to strain her neck. She dropped her head back on the bed, and felt his tongue preform its magic. It wasn’t long before wild, wolfy moans escaped her throat. Even though they were low, they were audible to him and probably anyone passing by. Her hips bucked with pleasure, and she leaned in toward him again, inching closer to the end of the bed without realizing it.

After he pleasured her for a few moments with his tongue, she became wild. She couldn’t take it anymore. She wanted him now. Axelle’s free hand was a danger to her good behavior. That hand grabbed Kai by the hair and dragged him up to face her, just close enough for his member to be by her opening, but not in it yet. She grabbed his face with both of her hands and started kissing him relentlessly, despite his tongue just being inside her two seconds ago. She didn't care. She first started with his lips, then his face, then she traced a long line from his jaw bone all the way down to his collarbone with her tongue. During the tongue travel, one of her hands escaped and was slowly touching what muscles she could, traveling down his body. She moaned on her own now, consumed by the need for him, and the pleasure he gave her still lingering within her. She used the other hand to position his head so his ear was next to her maw. ”Give it to me now…” Her voice was dripping with want, need, pleasure, torment, allure, arousal. Everything. She used her thighs to push him closer to her, but not in her. Just close enough where his dick brushed against her opening. Who was teasing who now? She locked her thighs together, and he wouldn’t be able to get up unless she let him up.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC: *Fans self* My goodness lol They are HOT [WC: 502 || Pts:5

Axelle's reactions were so stunning to him, massaging his ego and pride, and as his tongue lapped hungrily at her, her juices coated it and it gave him shivers. Her moans and groans only stoked his passion, and he knew that at any moment, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back any longer.However, just at that moment, it seemed the female's good behaviour was in danger of coming to an end and he felt her hands tug his body upwards. His tongue was forced to leave it's cozy, tasty alcove and his body was dragged upwards. His hands came to rest on the mattrass on either side of her head as he held himself up over her form, returning the kisses that were so hungry in their nature. The lust burning through his entire being threatened to turn him from slow, careful gentleman into a brutal, wild animal in a nanosecond. His muscles were tensed as he held herself up over her, and his eyes closed as her tongue began it's own sultry journey down over towards his collarbone. Malakai bared his fangs and let a low grown rumble in his throat as he felt his swollen tip just inches away from her eager enterence. This was the real torture.

In his ear, he heard her desperate words, urging him on, hearing that she couldn't take it anymore. Right now, he wasn't sure he could, either. His length was hovering right over her, poised and ready to strike, his entire body shuddering with the physical effort needed to not to simply take her, despite how much she wanted him to. His body rumbled in a low snarl, his heart beating out of his chest, and before he had a chance to pull back, to remove himself from the temptation, her legs squeezed around him, keeping him in place. A quick breath was forced from him, and tilting his head a little to the side, he let his own words drift to her ear as she had done to his. "Ask me nicely..." Malakai's tone held darkness and confidence and the certainty that their time had arrived. He couldn't hold back any longer, but he would wait for her to ask him. He would wait for her to say 'please'. He wanted her to beg. It had been his mission statement from the first pang of attraction he had felt towards her. Even when she was seduced, he had wanted more, he had wanted her to be in such agonizing need for him, that she would beg for him to take her.

He made the resolution that as his tip moved ever closer to her arousal, that he would wait for that one word and only when he heard it, would he plow forwards. But not until then. His head pulled back just a little, enough for his eyes to connect with Axelle's, and as their gazes locked, they would both know that that one word would be enough to break his deadlock.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 327 || Points: 3 I agree ! *wipes perspiration off brow*

She held him there as tight as she could, and not even him and his manly muscles could break that, from the position he was in. He was pretty much fucked, figuratively. Her puss throbbed with want, and if she really wanted to – she could push him into her by tightening her legs. However, doing that would take the fun out of torturing him for a change. Axelle’s eyes watched his facial expressions carefully, and when the growl escaped him she knew she had him in her tantalizing grip, without the physical need of being there.

As his member brushed against her opening, she moaned quietly and leaned into him once more, hopefully for the last time. She wanted to know what he would feel like inside of her. She needed him, and after this she would be bound to him whether he liked it or not. She once again moved his ear into place with the one hand that was still gripped in his hair, Please fuck me.” Her tone had been the same as before, ‘soaked’ with need. Screw begging, she was telling him, and at this point that was her kind of equivalent to begging. She reached the level where she couldn’t take it anymore and she became the dominant one, so to speak. She squeezed her legs a little more, pushing him towards her again, but not into her. Just enough that his dick lay against her now – a little repositioning and they would be well on their way to sex.

She forgot about her other hand, which was traveling down his body slowly that whole time. When she remembered it, her hand had reached its destination and wrapped around his wet cock. The hand repositioned it so that just the tip had entered, nothing else. Axelle’s breathing had picked up just a little bit, and she repositioned his head to do whatever it wanted with her neck. This was going to be good.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc [WC: 689 || Pts: 5]

As the female tugged his head a little, letting her muzzle brush those words against his ear, Malakai heard what he wanted. That word. That one small word that confirmed her obedience, his control and power, and his breath hitched a little in his chest. It was her begging for him to take her, that her need was so great for him that nothing else mattered in that one, perfect moment. The teasing, the torment had been worth it, and with his own need radiating from him, his muzzle widened in a slow, triumphant smirk. She would be his now.

He could feel the way her legs tightened around him, urging him onwards, so that his swollen, utterly sensitive tip danced lightly at her enterence, and as her wandering hand gripped his length, his muscles all flinched, and he had to concentrate twice as hard to keep himself there, especially as she shifted a little, allowing him to creep inside of her, able to feel her warmth now. It was glorious, and it was now to be his. "Hmmm, that's my girl..." His tone was predatory in its nature as he thought of all the things he could do to her now. The first instinct he had was to simply push himself into her, hard and fast, slamming his length within her with all the power he had within his control. But this wasn't what he was going to do.

His whole form screamed at him to just slam his length into her awaiting wetness, and for a split second, his muscles tightened as his hips pulled back the smallest amount as if he were going to do so, and then, Malakai leaned back, pushing himself up just a little. Leaning on his knees, his hands slid down her body, down her sides to her hips, and along her thighs, reaching his own body. From there, his hands gripped her thighs tightly and forced her to shift so that she still lay on her back, but while his body shifted just a little to her left, he pulled her right leg down straight, and hitched her left leg upwards, lifting her knee up towards her chest, leaning his body against her left, bent leg, keeping her wetness open, but tighter. He knew the effect this slightly altered position would have on the sensations she would feel, that it would tighten her core around him that much more, meaning she would feel every tiny movement of him within her, and he would feel the same. Only then, when she was moved like this, did he finally ease his member into her. But he didn't slam within her, didn't push with force. His movement was slow, agonizingly so, draw out, letting her body savour the moment of him filling her, especially now she was a little tighter. She felt so tight that Kai had to put a little more effort into his slow insertion, but it would feel so much more magnificant for them both. Kai pushed himself into her slowly with a heavy snort, watching for her reaction and once buried within her, to the hilt, he remained there, his body pressed against hers, his heart thundering in his chest, simply enjoying the sensation of her core around him.

It was such a profound moment for him, that she would no doubt feel his entire body begin to shake just a little, as if trying to calm himself down, before he began to draw out from her, again keeping that slow, torturous pace. His length slid from her entirely as his hips drew back, his hands remaining in a tight grip against her thighs, gasping a little as the cool air hit his now slick arousal, only to enter into her once more, in another graceful movement, though this time, there was no pause at the end. He pushed right into her, another forceful breath escaping him, only this time, as he pulled out, his pace started to increase just a little, while his head bowed and his tongue slowly rolled against the side of her neck, tasting her, lavishing attention upon her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 356 || Points: 3 This is like a porno ! I’m trying to NOT write like a ‘naughty book writer’, but it’s hard ! lol.

The sensation she got from his tongue traveling around her neck and what was going on below her belt was fantastic. Her breathing accelerated and she focused only on her own pleasure now, holding her leg in place so that he would be able to penetrate deeper into her. Sex with Kai was like heaven – it was something magical and it wasn’t like any of the other times she had a fling with anybody else. Maybe it was so magical because she actually had love for him. Yeah, that could be it because she never was this fond of anyone else she had fucked before.

Her breaths followed his rhythm, breathing in when he pushed into her slowly and breathing out when he withdrew. As he picked up his pace slightly, though, her breaths stayed the same pattern they originally had. She couldn’t help but groan and whimper softly when he continued to tease her. He finally gave her sex, but she wanted it harder, more satisfying, but he dragged it out like she expected he would, being the master of torment and all. His member filled her nicely; she was still so sensitive that she could feel the ridges of his penis inside of her and could feel every movement.

Her fingers clawed as his chest as he leaned over her. They didn’t know what else they could do, but they soon found a new task. She reached down for his ass to push him in more; that way, she would help him along. Feeling his member push inside of her more was a great feeling; a loud moan shuddered out of her mouth and she looked up at him with wild eyes. ”Yes…Give it to me, Kai…” Her tone was breathy and as she spoke to him, she looked away. Her hands returned to his neck where she grabbed his hair and followed his rhythm of movement. Her body moved with his to help him along, and she wasn’t even thinking what was going to happen when she cummed because no one else was ever able to make her. However, she felt that she was close.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc text goes here. [WC: 430 || Pts: 3]

Malakai noticed the speed of her breaths, the way she groaned and knew it wasn't enough for her - his slower pace, the calmness of his motions. She wanted more. The way Axelle's hands travelled over his rump, gripping it, helping him along as he pushed into her, told him as much. It wasn't enough for him, either, but it was all part of his plan. He wanted to draw this out, he wanted to make the moment when they did peak to be so breath-taking that it would render both of them speechless, and he knew that this would achieve that goal - this slow build-up would create the most powerful orgasm...

Her words echoed in his mind, and looking down on her, Malakai saw her look away, turn her gaze from him as if she had to concentrate too much to do otherwise. She was encouraging him to go faster, to bring her to her peak quicker, and as much as he wanted to make it last forever, he knew that his own wasn't a million miles away, either. Burying himself within her once more, maintaining that deliberate rhythm of his, Kai let go of one of her thighs, trusting her to remain where she was, and lifting his hand, he took her by the muzzle and turned her head back towards his, letting his burning eyes take their hold over the female's. "I will... Only if you look at me.." His gaze held hers tightly, as did his hand on her chin - he wanted to look into her eyes, he wanted her to look into his as they shared such an intimate moment together. He wanted to watch the reaction in her eyes as he brought her to her orgasm. Eye contact at such a moment of pleasure could make the whole thing that much more mind-blowing.

It was the that he gave in to her demands, and pulling back his hips, he suddenl pushed with that much more force and urgency into her, his length filling her, penetrating deep, and without a pause, he rocked back, only to bury himself within her once more, his pace much increased. This was what they bothwanted, as he withdrew and pushed within her, again and again, though Kai was sure to keep his eyes locked onto hers, wanting to see the fireworks that would soon dazzle in her gaze. "Keep your eyes on mine... Don't look away..." His breaths were quicker as were his movements as he powered himself into her, already feeling the flood of fire within his veins.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Axelle Napier
Word Count :: 327 || Points: 3 Ooc.

Only when he turned her head did she really focus on him. His calm, but strained, facial expressions were just as interesting as the ceiling became. She kept her eyes locked on his, while also concentrating on when exactly she was going to orgasm. With every thrust deeper into her, she felt the tiny flame grow a little bit more. After about five minutes of Kai’s thrusting, the flame spread into a full blown forest fire and she couldn’t help but twitch and push her bent leg against his muscles abdomen as the electrical pulses of pleasure ran through her. Her eyes lost their focus and became almost empty as she tried to hold back the spasms throughout her body, but mostly in her legs. She pushed against him, but not enough to push him backwards. A loud moan quivered out of her throat as she attempted not to twitch so much. It was hard because her body just involuntarily did. The pleasure that radiated through every new stroke inside of her was even more heightened now. His penis continuously pushed in as her opening spasm’d around it. The wave of pleasure released throughout her for several moments before subsiding, leaving her just as sensitive to him as before. Her next climax would take much longer to reach, if Kai didn’t reach his first.

Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and she broke eye contact with him for a second while she brushed her colorful hair from blocking her view. It was getting really hot in the room, or it could have been just her. Axelle returned her gaze to Kai’s eyes, and she noted slight changes in his usually calm face as he neared his own climax. Her hands roamed throughout his tensed body, and she knew his own would be soon. She made sure to keep her eyes locked on him, curious to see just how much his face changed when he got there.

<style>
</style>
[/html]