She Is Mine
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

WC:417+ - OOC Hope you don't mind the PP in getting them there :-). And [M] just in case. Points - 4

One of the pair had made the suggestion to re-visit Halifax. It may have been Axelle, who might have been after more objects or trinkets to decorate her den with, or it may have been Kai, who was eager to do a little more exploring around the tall buildings, using this free-running style of getting around, using his powerful muscles to jump from walls, twisting and turning himself to reach higher levels with ease. Either way, they had both headed for the deserted city for something to do.

On the way there, running alongside his female, Kai had tested his luck with her, and as they loped flat-out, the black male had gone in for a playful tussle, knocking them both flying. With promises of revenge, Axelle had lead the way once more, with Kai moving alongside her again, always with that mischevious grin on his muzzle. His Secui form served him well, and every now and again, Kai fell behind in order to snap at Axelle's heels as they ran, more to tease her than anything, as if urging her to run faster.

His mind still played over that night he had spent with her in her den. He knew it would remained forever locked in his memory, letting his mind replay the sensations she had brought out in him - the desire, the want, the need. She had turned him into a feral animal with just a touch and a breath, and then altered him into the softest, most affectionate brute in a heartbeat. Kai would take her again, soon. As he glanced over to her during their run, his eyes flared with the thought - perhaps he would take her in the city but this time, it would be rougher. After all, they had mated like humans, perhaps now it was time to mate like animals...

Approaching Halifax, their running slowed just a little, allowing them to take in the scents and sounds around them. "I was thinking. Maybe we should split up for a while, so you can go and look at... dresses, or whatever, and I can go and do guy stuff." He was sure that Axelle wasn't exactly the 'fawning over pretty dresses' type, but he was desperate to go and explore, assuming she wouldn't want to go with him. "I mean, lets face it, you'd only slow me down..." His eyes showed his smirk before his muzzle did, and he knew he could expect revenge for that comment, as well as the tackle.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
If I get burnt,
I’ll show ya what it’s like to hurt

[WC: 790 || Pts: 7]

I PMed you, I hope you read it before you reply O.o

The way there went by quickly. She barely felt that they were running for more than a day, but she guessed it was a wolf thing. They did come to the abandoned city in their Secui forms, which enabled them run even faster than normal. When they reached the cold, dead city, Kai suggested they split up. Before he started getting all cocky, Axelle agreed. When he said she would slow him down, she gave him a dangerous look. ”Slow you down?” A playful growl rumbled in her chest, but she turned away from him and called over her shoulder, ”See you later then!” She turned a corner and was gone from his sight. She wouldn’t be looking for dresses, instead she would look for that same apartment she raided the last time and look for anything else useful there. She still had that wonder that there had been someone living there. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to find this person there because she did rob them of their bed and some of their stuff, but as always, her curiosity got the best of her. She began shifting as she sniffed out the familiar scent of the abandoned apartment.

She wasted no time in finding the place. It was a few blocks from where they entered the city; they came through a new street this time and it wound up leaving them on the opposite side of the city. She found the apartment a few blocks from where she and Kai separated. By the time she reached the door, she was fully shifted and stretched back up on her hind legs. She pushed the broken door open and peered inside. The hallway was dark and empty, only having one source of light: a window at the top of the stairs right across from the actual door to the ‘pad’. She quietly padded up the stairs, noting the door she left open was now closed. There was some signs that life had been here since she had, but it could’ve always been someone else scavenging and they had the courtesy to close the door behind them. When she reached the front door, she pushed it open. It was unlocked; she peered inside and saw nothing changed within. Maybe some things were knocked over throughout the course of a month, and there was now a broken window. A cool breeze blew in through the broken glass and Axelle stepped inside the house further. She neglected to check all rooms, leaving the bathroom unchecked. She didn't see anyone around or smell any scents that would tell her that someone lived here. She carefully stepped into the living room and picked up another wolf statue that was displayed on a shelf above a human electronic that she knew nothing about.

She continued looking at all the little trinkets, taking the wolf statue she first looked at, with her. She heard footsteps coming up the stairs, but just figured it was Kai coming to find her. She giggled a little, and called over her shoulder, ”Done so soon?” But the scent seemed wrong, and when she was just about to turn to look at him, a voice that definitely didn't belong to Kai boomed. ”You think you can just walk up in here and take shit?” Axelle jumped, turned and dropped the little wolf statue that she clutched in her hand. The statue shattered when it hit the floor, and the large grey luperci that stood before her growled. ”Damn bitch, that was my favorite!”

Axelle’s heart began to pump faster, so loud that she could even hear it in her ears. She backed away from the unknown male with wide scared eyes. She was a warrior, she wasnt supposed to react like this. She was also an unarmed warrior, and being a woman - that wasn’t too good. Her muscles could only bring her so far, but this man before her was a lot more muscular than her. She stuttered nervously, ”I-I-I’m so sorry. I wasn’t aware anyone lived here. I didn’t smell any scents when I walked through the door!” The male growled and stepped toward her, ”You should’ve knocked.” The brute wasn't a happy camper at this point. He seemed to be teetering off an edge of some sort. He seemed to be struggling with controlling himself, and it looked like he was about to snap. Axelle was backed up against the wall, and she cursed herself for forgetting her larger dagger. Though, she did have a small knife strapped to her ankle, though, getting it would alert the male that she wanted a fight. And she felt the need to avoid fighting him as much as possible.

<style type="text/css">
.oldie .space {float:left; height:235px; width:175px;}
.oldie .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'The Girl Next Door'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.oldie b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.oldie p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.oldie {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:450px; min-width:350px; background-color: #d2e7af; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2zp5pvq.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.oldie .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:467+ - OOC Points - 3

Malakai's grin broadened at her reaction to his words. Intended, of course. He chuckled mischeviously as she padded away from him, but just as he had been about to call after her to ask where she wanted to meet back up, or how long they should remain seperated for, she vanished around a corner. He hesitated as he went to move after her. He was sure they would find each other sooner or later, when they were both done, and so he too turned and bounded off like an excitable pup let off the leash for the first time.

His eyes scanned the nearby buildings for places to explore, and took off at a run, his legs eating up the ground as he moved. His muzzle sniffed the air every now and again, and seeing a small wall at right angles with another, he grinned to himself, wanting to see if he could indeed make it onto the higher of the two. And so taking a run up, Kai charged himself towards the smaller wall and using it as a spring board of sorts, he twisted his body around as he connected with it to push himself in another jump towards the higher one. His front paws cleared the wall top but his hind legs only just managed to scrape over it. But as he triumphantly congratulated himself at his achievement, he knew that he would try it again. And again. And again, until he perfected the move. And so, scooting closer to the edge, he leapt down, landing hard with a snort, before trotting over to his original position, only to turn and face the walls once more. And repeating the same manouvre, his body launched towards the smaller wall, leaping as high as he could before turning and leaping from it, again aiming for the higher level. He managed the same as the first time, with his hind legs only just making the jump, and so wanting to do it perfectly, he jumped down and repeated it.

After the fifth attempt, he jumped an inch higher and was satisfied with the feat. Now, he jumped over onto a small ledge and trotted along the edge of the low roof he found himself on. It lead to all sorts of places, but deciding to climb further, he managed to ascend high enough to get a decent view of the city. Letting his eyes reach out over Halifax, as deserted as it was, it was a spectacular view. He wanted Axelle to see it. It gave him an idea. Perhaps not today but at some point, he would set up a picnic for her up there, with candles and cushions and blankets, and they would spend the evening up there, together, with a stunning view to look out over.

<style>
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
If I get burnt,

[WC: 1060 || Pts: 10]

He will NOT be easy to beat !

The terror she already felt within herself swelled as she noted a dark grin appear on the male’s lips. Axelle noted the broken window next to her, and decided that was her best bet for a weapon. The male could no longer control himself, and with a roar he lunged for her. Axelle was quick with her actions; as soon as she saw him leave from his spot, her elbow crashed through the window next to her and she grabbed a large piece of glass. She cut both her elbow and hand in the process and there was dark blood leaking through her black fur. The alkaline smell filled their nostrils and seemed to throw the other into a frenzy. His actions were that much more wild as he grabbed for her. She used the piece of glass to stab away at his groping hands, but he managed to clasp them around her throat. He had subtle wounds around his wrists, and they didn't stop him from trying to injure her further. As he cut off her air supply, she panicked and did what she did best: continued stabbing at him. The long piece of glass stuck through his wrist and she let go and took the three second advantage of moving away from him. She backed toward the door; it was now wide open from his failure to close it. The male screamed and yanked the bloody piece of glass out of his now useless wrist. The blood leaked down his forearm and he turned around to her with murderous eyes.

The breathy growl that escaped his chest was enough to scare the shit out of her, but she needed to stay focused. She still didn't have enough time to grab the knife that was secured around her ankle, and he was coming towards her again. She backed out of the doorway and when he tackled her, she attempted to throw him down the stairs only to find that he had a good enough grip to take her with him. The two rolled down the stairs, Axelle felt her head smack against the wall a few times, and they both busted through the broken door once more. The door shattered in a spray of splinters and the two wolves scrambled to their feet. She had just enough time now to grab her knife. She stood there across from him holding it at her side. There was a steady flow of blood leaking out of her nose and a nice gash above her eye, though no other open wounds aside from those that she acquired from the window. A deep growl erupted from Axelle’s chest as she rushed him, aiming the knife toward his chest. Though, he was quick enough to throw a punch, which she didn’t expect at all, to the side of her head that was forceful enough to knock her off of her feet and send the knife skittering across the asphalt. Her head hit the ground hard, again, and it left her seeing stars. The sounds around her were muted and slow, which told her that her head wasn’t in good shape. She was conscious, but her body wasn't responding to any of the commands she was giving it. She made sure she kept her eyes on that knife. The large brute walked over to it and picked it up, which made her heart sink. Then he walked back over to the lower half of her body, where she couldn’t see him anymore because of her inability to move, and began dragging her backwards. Her body scraped along the ground, and when he stopped dragging her, she noticed she was on flat ground in the middle of a human street. He dropped her legs carelessly and used one of his gigantic feet to push her over so that her glazed over eyes were now looking up at him and the cloudy sky.

”Kaii... Kai...” She couldn’t make herself scream it. The words only came out in breathy mumbles, which he wouldn’t even begin to hear. The wolf that stood over her looked at her annoyedly with his head cocked to the side, ”What are you saying, bitch?”The wolf spat in her face, which landed just below her white eye. A nice chunk of random spit. It slowly slid down the side of her face, and Axelle scrunched what she could of her paralyzed face in disgust. She watched the male look over her, probably planning on what to do next. He had the knife and he had the power, so he could basically do anything to her. As he looked her over, an idea seemed to come to him. He kneeled on her already heavy chest, and put the knife to her throat. ”Your pelt will make a pretty new addition to my room, and whoever trespasses next will see why they shouldn’t. I’ll make sure to keep your skull so I can put it on my shelf. Say goodbye!” He pressed the knife harder to her throat, and a white hot pain shot through her neck to the rest of her body. She used whatever strength she had reserved to howl, and it wasn’t even that loud. The howl echoed off the sides of the buildings and most likely to wherever Kai was at the moment, hopefully. ”Shut up, bitch!” Her sound seemed to anger him, and he took the knife away from her throat to punch her hard in the side of the head with the handle of it. She couldn’t move, but she could feel every bit of pain he intended for her. The side of her head throbbed and she could feel a new stream of blood leaking out of the gash, that she already had from the wall, onto her white fur and onto the street below her. He must’ve opened the wound farther by punching her.

The male remained on top of her, but he didn’t press the knife to her throat again. Instead, he began retracing the scar on her chest, from Kemo, with the knife. A malicious grin stretched on his face and she could feel blood starting to drip through her fur once more. Her heart pounded in her chest and she thought quietly to herself as her eyes rolled back, Kai, hurry up!

<style type="text/css">
.oldie .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'The Girl Next Door'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.oldie b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.oldie {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:450px; min-width:350px; background-color: #d2e7af; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2zp5pvq.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:1044+ - OOC Hope you don't mind me taking over this male for a little while hehe. Points - 10

Taking one last long look at Halifax from his spot up on a rooftop somewhat overlooking the town, Kai sniffed the air and turned casually in order to return to ground level. He padded over the same ledgeway hehad used to reach the highest level of his climb, and with each leap, he carefully planned his landing. Descending was much easier than the climb itself. Each time he landed, his body made a soft thump as he hit the ground and after a few minutes, he was near enough back to the same two walls that had started his ascent. Jumping down, his feet found the road and glancing back, he grinned to himself with a light nod. He would remember that trail, to take Axelle up there one day. But for now, there was more of the city to see.

Padding idly along the streets, Kai glancing into long abandoned buildings and shops, but he had not come to shop. There were only a few items he really wanted for his den and they couldn't be found in any shops. Firstly, the pelt of Kemo, the male who had aped Axelle and given her pups. Pups which she had burned alive, for the most part. He had ruined that experience for her, and it was Kai's hope that eventually, she would conceive his pups and the experience would be an altogether different one for her - not filled with hatred and fear, but filled with excitement and affection. The second thing he wanted for his den made him chuckle. Axelle's pelt herself. He would keep that space forever on his wall as a reminder of how they had started out. But he was fortunate now that his den was occassionally adorned by her beautiful fur, only it happened to be attached to her.

His ears flickered a little as he heard a noise in the distance, a good few streets away. Glass perhaps. Probably a mangy stray feline knocking over an old bottle or something, or a fox scavanging for what morsels it could possibly find in the abandoned town. As he continued to walk, his attention was gathered by something he had never seen before, on the side of a wall, leading down a dark alleyway. Strange, colourful lines and shapes sprayed onto the wall by humans, but the writing was so distorted that he couldn't possibly make out what it said. His eyes travelled along the lines of the thing, Kai's head cocking to the side as his tail swayed a little. It was painted right onto the stonework. He wondered if he would be able to do something similar in his den, on his walls... Not these harsh designs, though, something calmer, something like a view... He could perhaps paint a window onto the stone walls of his den, looking out onto whatever view he wanted - a city landscape, a wooded forest, the ocean... His eyes lit up with the possibility of it all, and he smiled. He wanted to tell Axelle of his plan, wondering what she would say. And then, he heard a noise that tightened every muscle in his body, his heart stopping for the longest of moments. Axelle's howl.

The sound echoed through him, pulling at every part of him, and instantly, he knew something was wrong. It was not an enquiry into his location, she wasn't asking him if he had finished on his trip. She was in trouble. Without a second's pause, Kai took off in the direction of the sound, his muscles working hard as he ran. With each step, his worry and panic grew. And the closer he got, he started to catch faint waves of blood on the air, sniffing the scent and recognizing it as hers. She was bleeding, and in trouble. Fear washed over him for her. He doubled his efforts, running faster and harder than he had ever, until eventually, the scent of her became stronger. As he skidded around the corner, Malakai's gaze settled upon a scene before him which angered him like nothing had ever done so before. Axelle lay on her back, and this male was hovering over her, blade in hand, using the tip of it to trace over her body. Reason and logic left him completely, and all that remained was instinct. Gasping in lungfuls of air, Kai reacted instantly, and with all the strength and will in his body, he ran at the male with an almighty roar before pouncing, diving at him. Ferocity burned brightly in him now - Malakai wanted this male dead. But not just dead, he wanted him destoyed. Utterly.

The male barely had time for his eyes to lift and settle upon Kai before the black male launched himself at him, and this stranger was tackled, sending him and Kai both to the ground. But of course, the unknown male still had the blade in his hand, and so was quick to use the only advantage he had against the Secui male. Aiming to bury the blade into Malakai's form, the male moved quickly. But Kai scrambled to his feet and was able to dodge the attack, but only just. Baring his fangs and snarling like a wild animal, Kai crouched low before making another attack, the blade being of little consequence to him. His jaws opened and Kai aimed for his throat, his only interest right now was tearing this male into pieces. In the back of his mind, however, Axelle lingered. He knew she was lying in the road, and he knew that she was bleeding. The coppery scent of her blood still lingered in the air, but while this male was still up and about, she would not be safe. His primary concern was that - her safety. His own anger and rage at this stranger was runner-up, but would be a bonus in his death. At that moment, Kai hadn't cared what the male's intentions were towards Axelle - whether he had wanted her dead, whether he wanted to simply hurt her, or whether he wanted to rape her. It didn't matter. He had touched her, he had caused her pain and fear, and for that, Kai would rip him apart, piece by piece.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
If I get burnt,

[WC: 868 || Pts: 7]

Totally fine ! PP with Kai a little, hope you don't mind that !

She was vaguely aware of the shift of pressure off of her chest. There was a lot of commotion to the right of her, and she could only guess that Kai made it in time to save her. All the wounds along her body burned and stung with white hot pain. She was afraid to get up not knowing the severity of them. All she knew was that they hurt enough to keep her awake. She wanted to drift off into sleep, but she knew Kai would need her sooner or later. Axelle tried to sit up, only she found her muscles tighten, but no results. She was still out of it, but she needed to get up. She found the strength in her bloody arms to pull herself off of the ground into a sitting position. The world spun around her as she raised her dizzy self from the ground. Her stomach threatened to empty its contents into her lap, but she refused. She didn’t have time for that right now.

She continued to try to get herself on her feet with great difficulty. As she was almost successful after multiple tries, she looked around for a weapon. There were a few shards of glass on the floor from the window, and she quickly crawled to them. She took the biggest, sharpest looking one and shakily rose to her feet. By now, the loner had overtaken Kai and he was on top of her mate, attempting to rip him apart with the knife. Axelle staggered over to them, and quietly approached the loner from behind. She steadily plunged the piece of glass into his collarbone. The shard broke in half as she attempted to pull it out and repeat the process, leaving a big piece in his flesh. The big brute turned from Kai and forcefully pushed her back, causing the weak Marbas to fall pathetically on her ass. She had the blunt piece of glass still in her hand, in which she dropped on her landing. It landed with a tinkling sound and she looked around for something else to hurt him with, not noticing the brute now rounding on her. He swiftly kicked in her in jaw, which made her fall back onto her back with her arms sprawled out above her. She was pissed, but there wasn’t much she could do. She was weak, and weaponless. She couldn’t shift due to all of the wounds she had already, and there was nothing lying around that she could bash him over the head with. For a crumbling city, this block had no bricks or rocks lying around. Axelle snorted as she let her eyes wander, waiting for the pain that didn’t come. The sounds around her were still muffled, and that was probably due to the concussion she was feeling. Kai must’ve overtaken the male again because he disappeared from her view and she could hear some weird noises in the back. All the head blows she received over the short amount of time were really getting to her. She needed to protect herself from this guy before he gave her some kind of brain damage.

Axelle rolled, as it was the only thing she could do at the moment, out of the way from the fighting males. She rolled until the top of her head touched the brick of the building lightly. Then she sat up again, while the world was spinning and she retched dryly. She needed to get it together, and fast. She glanced over to see two blurry figures, one gray optime and one black wolf shape, and the wolf shape was winning for the moment. She took note that the gray male was ‘busy’ at the moment, and stole back into the apartment again. She stumbled up the stairs, tripping once or twice, and pushed open the door to his house. There had to have been a weapon or two in here. She staggered into his bedroom, noting he got a new bed since she stole his other one, and rummaged through his draws. One of the bottom draws, filled with useless clothes that would never fit the big male, held a large dagger that she took with pride, but she continued to rummage more just in case she could find something better to take him down with.

Meanwhile, downstairs and outside, as the loner male was fighting off Kai, he happened to notice the bitch’s absence. He grabbed Kai easily by the throat, not guaranteeing he was going to keep him there, and looked around himself before Kai broke free of his grip. The big brute backed away from the Allu for a moment, ”Where’s your bitch?” His voice was pretty taunting and exasperated, and he held the knife out to the male. Not that he needed the knife, but it did give him a greater advantage between the two he was against. Plus, he could swear that it bothered the male just a bit because it was his bitch’s knife. The loner tuned an ear up towards the door of his apartment and hearing footsteps on the creaking floorboards, he turned to head up the stairs to murder the female.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:533+ - OOC All PP fine with me! Points - 5

Malakai had twisted his black body and kept himself low to avoid the high swinging of the other with his blade. But now that Kai was closer to the aggressor, to the male who would dare to hurt his female, he could see that the blade he was waving around was Axelle's. This provoked Kai's absolute fury - that he would use Axelle's blade against her in such a way. This sudden spurt of rage caused Kai to launch an attack towards this attacker but he was so desperate to get to the loner that his jump was mis-timed and gave the stranger the opportunity to get the better of him, twisting at just the right moment. Kai's body found the hard surface of the road and only just managed to flip himself over onto hos back before the male landed on top of him, blade aimed for his throat. Kai immediatly struggled, lashing his head, jaws opened, hoping his jaws connected with something.

But before he managed to latch on, the male shifted from him. As the black male's head lifted to see what had caused him to do so, he caught the scent of blood. Not Axelle's this time, nor his own. Kai saw the male head over to Axelle and felt a dark, dangerous snarl leave him as he saw the male offer a kick to the head of his female. It was then that Kai once more threw himself at the stranger, the scent of his freshly drawn blood urging him on. This male would die tonight, it was a certainty.

Every fiber in his body screamed at him to destroy this male, and every sense he had was heightened. It gave him back the edge that the male had stolen when he had taken Axelle's blade, and while the males wrestled, Kai was keen to keep the attacker off of his feet. After what seemed like forever, the male managed to gain his balance once more, looking around for the female. The male managed to grab Kai by the throat, and he immediatly struggled but his attention was distracted when he asked where the female was. Kai's gaze swept over to the spot where he had left her and his heart stopped upon seeing she wasn't there.

The male moved away from him, and Kai heard the same sounds as he did, up above and behind. She was inside. It was a good sign at least that she had made it there under her own power, so her injuries weren't major. But they would be if the male had his way. Scrambling to his feet once more, he darted towards the building, fangs and claws all aimed for this knife-weilding attacker. But the male was quick as he climbed the stairs to get to Axelle. Kai's Secui form wasn't designed for the apartment, or the apartment wasn't designed for his Secui body. Either way, he wasn't as fleet-footed as he had hoped. The male had something of a headstart, but Kai was quick to warn Axelle of his impending presence by barking and snarling as he chased him. He had to get to him before he got to Axelle.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
If I get burnt,

[WC: 864 || Pts: 7]

Ok Smile I left Kai responsible for killing him ... Big Grin

Axelle finished rummaging through the stranger’s draws. She only found one dagger, and the rest of her searching was a waste of time. She stumbled over to the original spot on the dresser where she placed the large dagger and grabbed it. An ear perked to the sound of Kai’s warning snarls and her heart immediately began to race again. She was cornered in his bedroom and she needed to get out of there. She used the few seconds she had smartly and ran into the living room again only to run into the large male coming in through the door. His knife slashed at her, but she was quick to block it with the dagger she found.

The loner smiled maliciously as he eyed the dagger she had in her hand. His dagger. ”What you think you gonna do with that, bitch?” He stepped towards her, which caused her to back away from him. It didn’t matter, she had room. So far. She held the dagger before her as he did with her knife, and when he lunged at her with it, she barely got out of the way in time. She saw a few slivers of fur fly and her eyes widened. It was that close! The other began to cackle and when he realized she was distracted by her almost severed skin, he lashed an arm out at her. He managed to punch her in the throat, which made her wheeze, cough, and go down. But this time when she went down, she didn’t go without a fight. She pointed the dagger and sliced a big gash down his thigh. She must have hit the vein because blood spewed out of the long hole like a river. It wouldn’t be long before the male was dead, either from them or blood loss.

Axelle slid down the wall onto the floor, but she kept her eyes watching his. The surprised terror in his eyes was amusing as he looked down at his severed leg. He stumbled a bit and tipped backwards, falling on his own ass now. Axelle crawled toward him with the big dagger in her hand, seeing that he was distracted, for once. He still didn’t drop the knife, though, as he clutched at his bloody leg; he regained composure when he noticed her crawling towards him. He managed to use his other good leg to weakly kick her in the ribs, which didn’t feel so weak because of the condition her body was in. A vicious snarl erupted from her lips and she lunged at him. She felt her puny knife slice into her shoulder, but it was nothing like what she was doing to him. She repeated stabbed his chest with the weapon in her hands, but even then she didn’t manage to kill him. He was seemingly a strong individual, and managed to throw her off, with her knife now sticking out of her flesh. She rolled along the floor, every turn pushing the knife deeper into her flesh, until she finally stopped tumbling. She pulled her bloody knife out of her shoulder and threw it across the kitchen floor, as she had tumbled into the kitchen. All the blood loss was starting to get to her and her retaliations were slower and her head spun a little faster.

She continued to lay on her back on the kitchen floor, bleeding from everywhere. The loner attempted to get up. He had his dagger now, and managed to crawl across half of the floor. He was closing the distance at an impossible rate even for the severity of his injuries. Axelle tried with all her might to get up, but she couldn't. She managed to roll onto her side, but that was it. He left a smear of blood from the puddle of where it originated almost all the way across the hardwood floor in the living room. There had been splatters of blood here and there on the blue paint in that room and the black and white linoleum in the kitchen was starting to look the same. It seemed the brute had forgotten all about Kai and was aiming to get her knife and possibly kill her with it. She couldn’t move. Her body had given up the fight and she was slowly losing consciousness. The brute reached out a long muscly arm and snatched up her hair. She squeaked along the tiled floor as he dragged her closer to him. She couldn’t do anything, and she certainly couldn’t move. A small whimper escaped her throat as she felt the pain from her scalp surge through the rest of her body. When she was successfully nearer to him, the male grabbed her knife from a little ways away with his good arm. He held the bloody weapon to her neck once more, now not seemingly hesitating this time. ”You will die a slow death while you choke helplessly on your own blood.” Axelle’s eyes had been glazed over from the start and she made no acknowledgements to his words. The brute snorted and pressed the knife to her neck once more, slowly making a bloody line….

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:812+ - OOC Points - 7

His urgency to reach Axelle before this male did was one of the hundred things whirring around his form now. As the male vanished into the building and bounded up the stairs with the ease of his two-legged form, Kai was like a bull in a china shop, lacking any sort of grace or elegance. His large, brutish form thundered towards the building and his eyes locked with the building door, which the male had closed on his way in. It had slammed shut, blocking Kai's enterence, but it didn't stop him aiming for it and charging with all of his might. His Secui form ran straight at the door and with a loud thud, it didn't budge. Kai crumpled to the ground with a heavy snort and snarl, and taking a very quick run up, he battered himself against the door once more, feeling it begin to buckle.

While the stranger would have already made it to his female, Kai's large form proceeded to charge into the door before it finally gave way to his brute strength. As he bashed his way inside, the male had already started his fight with Axelle, and the scent of blood sank from the apartment, down the stairwell to him. Axelle's blood, still. Fresh. And his, too. Malakai proceeded to pinball himself against every wall as he scrambled hastily on the floor as he attempted to run up the stairs, like a rottweiler on ice. Climbing as quickly as he could, his snarls only grew louder and as he loped towards the apartment, the greatest fury he had ever known overcame him.

It overtook his entire form, every cell in his body felt the echoes of it, this innate rage, so intense in him now. This male had attacked his female. Not only that, but he had hurt her. He had cut her, he had spilt her blood. Kai had seen him sitting over her, trailing that blade down her chest and he had feared for her life. It scared him, not only the thought of losing her, but of the power of his anger at the male. And as his form continued to charge forwards, Kai turned into the apartment. Time slowed to him, his perception aware of only two things. The first, Axelle. She was on the floor, her blood heavy in the air. The second, this male. He was next to her, over her almost and a blade was pressed to Axelle's throat. Nothing else registered to him, and as his momentum continued to carry him onwards, Kai was nothing more than a snarling, growling, wild beast running on pure instinct. His body charged towards the pair, and as the male dragged that blade against Axelle's throat, Kai leapt, his jaws open, his fangs razor-sharp, his intent clear.

His body tackled the male with more force than he knew was possible, sending them both into the wall so hard that the old plaster cracked and puffs of dust rose from the point of impact. The next few moments seemed like a blur to him. His body twisted and turned, his muscles working overtime, his jaws snapping and latching onto anything they could, and as soon as they found purchase on something, his head jerked back and forth as he tore, shredding anything he could. The first thing to go was a chunk from the male's forearm, the knife weilding one. It took seconds for Kai's black fur to become matted with blood, but he didn't stop. Next, was the male's side, a large bite wound torn open, followed by his throat. With each shake of Kai's head, a dark snarl erupted from him as blood was sprayed in every direction, not content until whatever he had bitten onto was detatched from the larger piece of flesh.

The male's heart stopped in under a minute, but Kai continued until there was nothing of much size to tear into, the male's guts ripped and splattered across the walls and floor. When his senses slowly returned to him, Kai's breaths began to slow from the quick panting of his efforts, his feral eyes angling down to see, to truly take in the results of his tirade. This male had bee torn apart, literally, by Kai's fury and by his fear. Adrenaline still pumped heavily through his system, but the next thought to spring to mind was Axelle. Turning towards her, his gaze quickly set upon her, the only thought runing through his mind was for her to be alive. He approached almost cautiously, as if he feared finding out the answer to his mental wish. Reaching her side, with his rapid heart still ringing in his ears and his breaths short pants, his blood-soaked muzzle lifted to nudge against hers, his head butting into hers, as if trying to wake her, to make sure she was alright.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 769 :: Points: 7]

Axelle was only half aware of the commotion around her. A small trickle of blood leaked from her neck where the brute had managed to press the knife hard enough into it before Kai got to him. She didn’t notice the brute fly off of her when Kai tackled him into the wall, and she definitely wasn’t aware of all the blood spray everywhere. Her eyes had managed to close during the two males’ combat and she was slowly drifting off into a deadly sleep. The sounds around her drifted off into the depths of her brain and she slowly started to stop caring about living. The ‘sleep’ that was trying to overcome her was the best feeling she felt the whole day…

The calming numbness was interrupted by a feeling, which came too soon. It took her a moment to regain her thoughts from lazily floating everywhere inside of her mind. She could almost picture herself collecting them out of the black nothingness that was swirling around in there. Once she had them gathered, she tried to focus on the feeling. Was it pain or was it just a touch? Perhaps a frantic touch from a loving partner… Axelle stirred. Her eyes hadn’t opened yet, but she was trying. The thought of Kai made her wish for living return to her like a fire suddenly lit from a pool of gasoline. She moaned and managed to open an eye to see a black form before her. He was blurry as was the rest of everything else. The weakened female startled at the sight of the walls behind him. She last remembered them being blue, now they were painted red and looked pretty junky. She took a deep breath – the smell of alkaline hung heavy in the air and she opened the other eye frantically. It seemed Kai was alright. He didn’t seem as injured, but where was the smell coming from?

Her heart pounded as she realized half of the smell was coming from her own body. She whined loudly and tried to lift her head, only to be answered by a shot of pain from her neck wound, which made her head fall back on the linoleum and a warm trickle of blood dribbled from an area that was pooling it in one of the ridges of her neck. She vaguely remembered what had exactly happened, but she knew she was beat up pretty bad. She lifted a weakened arm, a bloody left arm to grope at Kai. The blood was caked thickly on her fur, and she was happy to realize at least those wounds had clotted. She still couldn’t see him clearly, but his black form told her that it was him, plus his faint scent through all the heavy blood in the air. Axelle’s other arm groped at the fridge as she grabbed the handle and pulled herself up by it. She leaned up against the ancient kitchen appliance and faced Kai. Most of her wounds were on her face, neck, and right arm. Her legs and abdomen had been fine, but she was still very weak from all the blood loss.

Axelle smiled weakly at her mate, and looked passed him at the bloody mess slumped against the wall. The only thing that was recognizable was a part of the monster’s face; the rest of him looked like a gruesome pile of meat. There had been innards thrown everywhere and the look of it made her retch dryly again. It was different than prey – this was a wolf. It was one of her own kind that she rarely saw in this condition, and she had no intentions of eating him. Though, she should. Her eyes locked on the mess in the corner for a few seconds before she muttered, ”Oh my God, Kai…” He truly was capable of terrible things and she randomly wondered if his brother’s corpse looked like that when he was through with him. She had to drag her eyes away from the sight, but then easily focused back on him. ”What are we gonna do?” She knew she wouldn’t be able to walk back to Anathema like this, and there were no healers around Halifax that she knew of…

Axelle coughed, probably due to the throat punch before, and all her wounds instantly hurt. It was pretty bad. ”Do you know any healers in the area?” She knew she desperately needed one. She was weak, bloodstained, and full of punctures from different items – walls, punches, knives, glass… She wanted to get up, but knew she wouldn’t be able to without help.

<style type="text/css">
.axemask b {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family: georgia, serif; color:#221212; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4d342d; }
.axemask p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.axemask {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#866f5d; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/1zl7nmx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:896+ - OOC Points - 7

With Malakai's muzzle brushing Axelle's, his head nudging into her, trying to rouse her from her peaceful looking slumber, panic began to seep through him with every passing second that she remained quiet and unresponsive. And so, his nudging became more insistant. His eyes scanned over her, seeing the extent of her injuries, thankful that they were fairly localized and her belly and chest remained relatively unharmed. Stomach and chest wounds were a lot harder to deal with, but he knew she was still weak from bloodloss - the scent of her crimson liquid hung heavily on the air, his senses picking it up even through the stink of the males.

"Come on, Princess, wake up..." His black form lowered to lie with her for a brief moment, more over her than next to her, as if trying to keep her warm, or maybe to let his form soak up some of the blood oozing from her wounds. But when her eyes fluttered and finally she awoke, Kai let out a relieved huff, feeling as if a weight had lifted from his shoulders. He rose from her and nuzzled against her gently, his head dropping to let his tongue lap at the wound he saw at her neck where that... male... had dared to cut into her through her fur.

As she pulled herself up a little, and saw past him to the mess he had made of the attacker, Kai paid the massacre no mind. His attention was fully upon her, upon her wounds, upon how she was feeling. He had done what he had to, what the male had pushed him to do, but Axelle's reaction to it caused Kai to tense up a little, pausing with his affectionate, caring laps at her neck. Glancing over to what was left of the mangled body, Kai snorted a little before looking back to Axelle. "He got nothing short of what he deserved, Axelle. I'd do the same to anyone who dares to hurt you." He pushed his muzzle against hers softly. "You need to get your strength back before we do anything." Reluctantly, he pulled away from her and padded over to the corpse, burying his muzzle within the ripped open chest cavity, digging around in there as if he was looking for something. With a jerk of his head, Kai's jaws ripped the male's heart from it's attachments, before he turned and headed to Axelle.

His head lifted with his offering in his jaws, the bloody, still fairly warm heart of her attacker, and plopped the item in her lap, by her hands. His tongue lapped at his own muzzle, now coated with more fresh blood. "Here. Eat this. I'll shift while you do. You can't walk anywhere but I can always carry you back to Anathema." Usually, Kai would have inserted some joke about managing to carry her weight, or about how much she would owe him once they returned to the pack lands, but he wasn't much in a joking mood right now. He also knew that she wouldn't be keen on eating anything that came from the mangled body but he would wait until she did so - it would give her a little strength if nothing else.

Letting his body shift from his Secui form to Optime, Kai's eyes barely left his mate, taking a good, long look at the wounds on her arms. Her pelt was stained with her blood, and seeing her in such a bad way made his insides hurt in a way he had never felt before. It made him more angry, more infuriated than he had ever felt but at the same time, terrified. Fear was not an emotion he felt very often, but seeing that male over her, seeing him lash out at her, had scared him to his very core. And his extreme reaction that had ended with the pieces of flesh and guts now scattered about the room was a testament to what he felt for her.

Whether she had eaten the heart or not, Kai moved back over to her and in one fluid movement, his arms slid around her, one beneath her legs and one behind her back and lifted her into his embrace. And with her form in his arms, he held her close and just as he was about to turn and head towards the door, Kai's mind returned to a conversation he had shared with another female in Halifax. Rio had mentioned something about medicine and that she was often around the city. Perhaps he could find her, get her to see Axelle, get her to help her. Maybe he should let her rest here while he tried to find Rio. And so he carried her instead into the bedroom of the apartment and very gently, Kai set his female down onto the bed, settling her there. "I know of someone who might be able to help. A female, Anathema-based. She hangs around Halifax. I want you to stay here, okay? I want you just to lie here and rest." Reaching a hand up, he brushed his fingers against her cheek lightly. "I won't be long, I promise." He leaned into her and pressed a kiss to her forehead lovingly before pulling back and turning to head out of the blood-soaked apartment. He just hoped Rio was around someplace...

<style>
[/html]
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 305 :: Points: 3]

Axelle looked relunctantly at the heart when it was dropped into her lap. The blood smell was heavy enough to make her sick, but she picked it up and raised it to her mouth anyway. She took a large bite out of it, with blood squirting around her from the moist muscle. This gave a new meaning to the phrase ‘eat your heart out’. She was disgusted by it at first, but after tasting the meat and blood, she quickly scoffed it down. She eyed the mangled body with thought, but pushed the thought out of her mind. She wouldn’t stoop that low.

Kai shifted while she was busy eating the heart. As she licked her bloody fingers, Kai slid his arms around her to hoist her up. She grabbed onto him with her bloody hands and attempted to help him. She was still very woozy, but she managed to get up and clutch to him, but she didn’t need to because then he took her legs in the other arm. She comfortably relaxed and held onto him with one arm, the black cut up one. It hurt, but she felt weird floating. He carried her over to the male’s new bed and set her down. Her tired body took to the soft bed immediately and she was grateful that there was at least one room in the apartment that wasn’t caked with blood, even though the smell was everywhere. She was too tired to even speak so she nodded at Kai and let her eyes close. Hopefully this time, she was just tired. She felt him kiss her forehead, but then she was lost to the black abyss again. This time it didn’t feel so sinister; this time it just felt like sleep, and she let it consume her. Soon enough, she was snoring.

<style type="text/css">
.axemask b {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family: georgia, serif; color:#221212; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4d342d; }
.axemask p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.axemask {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#866f5d; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/1zl7nmx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]