I Bring No Real [J]oy to You; [m]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: [Occasus Promontorium]; Ugh short start. 300+

1. Character Name: Cotl Van Ulrich
2. Character Birthdate (including year):October 28, 2007
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Coyote x New Guinea Singing Dog
5. Gender: MALE
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Jacobymayownyou - AIM/Yahoo
7. How you found 'Souls: Ha!
8. Initial post: Look below, fool.

So you think I won't be able to make it on my own, huh ya' little bitch?! he could remember the conversation. It's not that, I just... FUCK! You see, that's what I'm talking about, you can't control it, and people will just outcast you for it. I will always be an outcast, and I can't just sit here and let my life rot -SHIT- away. It's getting worst Cotl. You can't even speak a sentence... Shut the fuck up. he remembered it like it was yesterday. The dumb Coyote tried to keep the male in his den all the time, and Cotl couldn't deal with the same scene everyday. He couldn't deal with the other male anymore. He needed to he away, get some chicks, and get wasted in lands elsewhere. He needed to party his ass off. That's what he planned on doing. The short optime male looked around with his bi-colored orbs. He had approached some sort of borders, lined with skulls on pikes. The male approached the pike, and touched it with his hand. Wolf. thought the male before he looked to the open land before him. A twitch of his audits topped off his observation of the lands.

His tail still as he moved forward. His head lifted to the sky, and his audits flipped back. Come to me, children of the devil. his voice lifted to the sky, a rather sad song filling the air around him. His voice carried on, reaching whom-ever's audits. The male was small. Probably smaller than a lot of the Coyotes around here. He barely was larger than any of his family on his father's side. He was larger than everyone on his mother's, but barely anyone on his father's. He let his voice die down, and he mounted a boulder, waiting for anyone to answer his call. The male looked rather bored sitting upon his perch, his eyes to the tops of the hills around him, one arm resting on his knee that was bent, his other arm back behind him, a majority of his weight being put on the arm he was leaning on, and his other leg straight out. He let a loud noise come from his throat, kindof a mixture between a cough, and someone trying to clear their throat. Boy, did he have issues.

-----------------------------------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]
--

mall-caps;">In Character

The silvery hybrid started at the sound of the yowl at the borders, immediately cursing at herself afterward. She was deep in Inferni's goddamn territory, no need to jump at a knock on the door. Grumbling to herself, the hybrid hesitated a moment, hardly in the mood to deal with anything relative to anyone else at the moment. Screw them all, she thought miserably in her head, her coal-dipped ears folding back against her head as guilt kicked in.

She'd been moping about the past month, staying in her cave and drinking the days away—except now all the bloody rum was gone. Somehow, though, being sober and able to feel was working better than numbing it out each night with a hefty dose of alcohol. The silvery coyote felt better than she had all month when she'd been drowning her sorrows out, and that made her not want to drink again. Regression was a dangerous thing.

Anger now brewed faintly in her chest for what had been done to her, and that was far healthier than the sadness that had existed before. The hybrid still didn't know it was not her fault—she still considered herself solely to blame for what had happened to her. If only a feminist had come along to knock Kaena about the head with some sense, she could have seen it otherwise. The coyote woman only knew she had been in a dangerous area, alone, at night—just asking for it.

She felt guilt for doing nothing of worth in Inferni as of late, and with that she resolved toward the source of the howl. It was not too far north from where she was, and though the hybrid woman felt like shit, she didn't quite look it so much. Her gait was slower than normal, and a sour look still stuck to her scarred face, but her fur was not so rumpled now. Her ribs still stuck out just a little, some of the gauntness returning to the hybrid woman's frame. She had dropped two or three pounds, poor eating habits thanks to drinking all the time (and some of the time not being able to keep food down because of that anyway).

A strange-looking creature waited for her at the borders; he was clearly part coyote, but it was the other part that Kaena could not identify. Dog? Maybe. She was hardly an expert there; it was only her numerous half-breed children (and their children) of various percentage which had granted her with such an eagle's eye for pegging coyote blood. "You rang?" she asked flatly, directing her single yellow-gold eye to the man's tawny face, studying his small frame. Despite it, he looked downright dangerous. Delicious, thought the hybrid, not at all sarcastically.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: I was hoping to get you here <3 400+

FUCKER! screamed the male. Not at anyone, or anything in particular. It was part of what was wrong with him. He couldn't help but scream, yell, shout, and the words that came from his maw were normally curse words when this happened, either in English or in German. This word was just the first of the many twitches that had plagued him at the moment. His audits twitched, back and forth, his shoulders becoming tense and then relaxing, which resulted in a shrug of his broad shoulders. His neck craned to the side, almost as if he was going to crack his neck, but it was just a tic. His neck straightened out only seconds later, and everything was calm once again. His eyes moved around, he looked for someone. And when he looked for someone, someone had appeared. He saw her body from afar. She was silver, and had red on her face. He couldn't see details other than that at the moment with the distance she was away. He didn't really even bother to approach her either, he waited in silence before she was able to be totally seen by the male. That's when his bi-colored orbs focused on the feo, and narrowed as she kept walking towards him. He noticed a missing eye, and scars now. Her golden eye focused on him, and her voice finally rang out. You rang?

Ja, where the -FUCKING SHIT- is this place? the male asked, his voice adjusting with a loud vocal adjustment after he spoke. The place smells of nothing but coyotes und there's wolf skulls -FUCKING COCK SMELLING BITCH- at the borders. again, his tics interrupting his speech, and another vocal adjustment of his German accented voice. In life, if there was anything he had not realized he never did was explain that he had a condition. He didn't like to think about it, and eventually someone would figure out that he had something wrong with him. The reason he did not explain was because subconsciously he didn't think there was anything wrong with him. Though he had not seen others randomly speak out curse words at nothing in general, he had not thought any different of himself because of it. He figured it was just the coyotes he lived around before that were sensitive about it. Ugh, My name is Cotl Ulrich. he spoke, that being the only sentence of his that was not hindered by the cursing, but still was riddled with that uncomfortable feeling in his throat, which had caused him yet again to clear his throat.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/epidemic.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:226px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Big Grin

The hybrid woman did not want to be here. She hardly wanted to deal with her own family and clanmembers, but she had recognized the call at the borders, and a sense of duty and a distinct feeling of guilt had driven her here. The hybrid made no effort to conceal her displeasure at being called here, though she hoped the canine would not misinterpret it as the clan's attitude. Maybe she would have been better off just letting someone else handle it, but as the hybrid spoke, the coyote woman realized there was something definitely off about him.

His face and expressions were all twitches and tics, his eyes occasionally fluttering closed in a completely strange pattern of blinking, his head tilting here and there as he spoke. And it was his words that shocked the hybrid more, curses inserted at random into his speech. The hybrid could not help but let loose a guffaw of shocked laughter at his first explosion, a spark of anger flaring in her chest as she wondered what kind of dumbass would wander to the borders to scream obscenities at another—but that was quickly extinguished as the canine continued speaking, apparently cursing in the middle of an otherwise normal attempt for conversation.

The hybrid was taken aback still, but no longer angry—it became clear to her that there was something definitely off with this canine. Her eyebrow arched, and the canine introduced himself, making an odd-throat clearing noise and informing the Centurion of his name. "Kaena Lykoi. This is Inferni, a clan of coyotes. You all good there?" she asked, blunt and hardly wishing to dart around the issue. It was, after all, somewhat difficult to disregard it. Inferni had its share of crazy, to be certain, but it was not so much overt craziness as it was the cold, bloodthirsty insanity anymore.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: <3 300+

Cold eyes watched the feo infront of him. She let out a laugh. He growled vocally at it. They always laughed. Always. It started off as laughs, and then it was shunning because they could never understand what exactly was wrong with him. His ridge raised slightly. He didn't like the laughter. Not when he was sober. It's not fucking funny. the male spoke between clenched teeth. Audits flicked once again. Shoulders tensed once again. Tensed and then rolled back, then relaxed. His head tilted towards her, and he turned himself to where they were looking straight on one another. She looked angry for a minute, but then she relaxed again. Then she spoke once more. Kaena Lykoi. This is Inferni, a clan of coyotes. You all good there? she asked the male. His eyes narrowed on her. I'm finee-SCHIß . he growled, again through clenched teeth. He refrained from ripping off her head. Mauling her face more than it already had been. You could tell he was sensitive about it, but you have to remember that just because he was like this, didn't mean he was stupid. In fact, the male was very smart.

Large audits pointed towards her, well atleast one of them did, the other was laying back against his head for some odd reason. He guessed that it just wanted to stay there, so he didn't even bother to flip his other towards her. His body moved to where the mutt was sitting criss cross, and his arms folded infront of his chest. Another vocal adjustment before he opened his maw to speak once again. They -FUCKING- say it's something that's wrong with me. I -STUPID PIECE OF VERDAMMT SHIT- don't know why it happens. It just...-ORGASM ON YOUR FUCKING FACE- happens. he spoke to the feo, his breathing becoming deep, like he was trying to calm himself or something. He didn't like talking about it, and the disapproval of the conversation and his explanation were shown on his handsome little face. His eyes focused on her, for quite some time, he just sat there and stared, his eyes not blinking, but his audit that was pointed towards her was twitching, one could say irritably, but then again, it could've just been his issues. His maw let out one last grunt.

[/html]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/epidemic.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:226px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Big Grin

Oh, okay. That made sense, then. The hybrid appreciated the explanation, and she decided she would make no further judgment on that basis alone—with the exception of the twitches and random explosions of speech, the male before her did not seem to be weak of the mind; he formulated whole questions and whole answers, and they were quite sensible (when edited, anyway). So maybe he was not crazy, just a little... broken.

Shrugging a coal-dipped shoulder, the hybrid's yellow-gold eye roved over him again. He was small, true, but still, Kaena did not think that disqualified him from the realm of "quite dangerous." His face was quite pierced up, bits of metal dangling from here and there. The hybrid found that interesting, though she didn't quite think it was pertinent to the situation. Half a smile graced her face for just an instant. "Except for that, your brain doesn't seem too damaged to me. Don't need to know anything else about it, then." The hybrid was being short with him, true, but it was an effect of her own recent troubles, and it had little to do with the hybrid canine in front of her. Kaena simply couldn't help it if she came off as angry or annoyed; it was simply her present mood and emotional state.

"That is, assuming you're here seeking a home." The coyote didn't know why else anyone would summon her here; the fact that the male had waited outside of their land and beckoned her here lead her to believe that. The hybrid woman didn't know jack shit about disorders or tics or anyhting like that, but between the explosions of vulgarity the male didn't seem to be too crazy—Kaena knew she'd have to talk to him a little more, figure things out—but Inferni had never turned anybody away for being nuts before, at least not to her knowledge.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: <3 400+

Except for that, your brain doesn't seem too damaged to me. Don't need to know anything else about it, then. she seemed to understand. It was rather curious that she'd drop the subject with such quickness, but he appreciated it. He nodded his head. You're right. I wish others would -DRUNKEN MONKEYS FUCKING IN THE BEDROOM- understand. he spoke to her, nodding his head slightly, his arms still crossed across his chest.That is, assuming you're here seeking a home. she then brought up. She had said something about this being a coyote clan right? He thought about it slightly. He did need a home, as of now he lived in a cave not far from here, but outside the lands most definitely. He could easily move his guitar, whiskey, and bag over here and into something slightly more...welcoming he hoped. Maybe he'd be able to make some friends here. HA! He doubted it. He'd probably be more of an outcast here than he was back in Germany. He shrugged his shoulders. He might as well give it a try. If he got kicked out for some stupid shit, then he got kicked out.

Inferni. he spoke the name on his tongue. The foreign tongue balanced the name with such delicateness. It was slightly hard to believe that he had such a beautiful voice for someone whom cannot help but scream profanities every sentence or two. His throat cleared once again. I take it you're Head honcho, ja? he was able to get his sentence out without screaming something, but he ended up clearing his throat again, and he twitched his right shoulder back, tensed, rolled, and then relaxed. -MOTHERFUCKING COCK SUCKING BITCHES- I accept your proposal. Are you guys the only coyote lands around? he asked, his tic obviously being present this time before he was able to speak a normal sentence. His eyes were still on the feo, his eyes having a small blinking episode until he was clearly able to see her through his bi-toned orbs. He slid down from his perch and he stood up infront of her. He was way shorter than her. Almost by a foot, if not then by a foot and a few inches. He felt small compared to her. He was slightly regretting getting off his perch, because from up there, at least he didn't look like he was her child. Both audits pulled back at the realization. I curse you mother. the male mentally cursed his mother for his short stature.

[/html]
[html]
Big Grin

There was a steeled, almost forced grin on the Lykoi's face at his words, though it certainly was partially at his choice of phrase, it was more toward the sentiment of the statement as a whole. "Others proably don't have quite so much exposure to the crazies," she said as gently as she could, tapping her own head with one silvery finger. The silvery coyote woman had a refreshing, month-long course in just how batty she could really be—the hybrid could hardly remember some of those nights, and not all of it was thanks to the alcohol.

The strange hybrid repeated her clan's name, and she nodded. He had sort of an odd accent, one Kaena certainly could not place. She was not a worldly canine; she had never sailed the ocean or seen any of the other side of the world, though she knew it existed, thanks to Ahren. His next question was a bit of a surprise, and she shook her head. "No. My son, Gabriel, is our leader. I am his second," the coyote explained. True, theirs was a strange setup, but it worked better for everyone this way. Gabriel was younger, he had more longevity... and with the past month, the hybrid woman certainly would not have appreciated the added pressure of Aquila-ship.

Kaena nodded, arcing her eyebrow. That was an odd turn of phrase, but the hybrid woman couldn't complain—winter was coming on, and the coyote clan needed to pad its ranks. They had lost some of the more recent newcomers, as Kaena had expected; many of the coyotes the clan had acquired over the years simply were not used to clan life, and they required a more solitary sort of existence. "We are. There are several wolf packs located here, but we are the only coyote clan. What can you do?" the coyote said, politely trying not to acknowledge his explosions as best she could. She had determined they were not directed at her, but merely a product of a broken or short-circuited mind, which she was all too familiar with.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: <3 400+

Others probably don't have quite so much exposure to the crazies. she tapped her skull. Was this a twisted way to call him crazy? He ignored the statement. He didn't consider himself insane, or crazy as this one liked to point out. He thought himself to be perfectly sane with a few problems that he was pretty much born with. His tail wiggled in the air behind him, it also puffed out much like a cat's would. He was not intimidated by her size. In fact, he felt like he wanted to jump on that ass. It could have been his hormones though. He had just come of age this last month, and he had been slightly more frisky than his yearling year. He shook his head to clear the thought from his mind. She must had had a mate already, or she was just plan too old to breed for any purpose....But then again...Who said that there had to be a purpose? But anyways, other than that and his perverted little mind, he watched her. No. My son, Gabriel, is our leader. I am his second. she mentioned that she was second to...her son? Had her son gotten tired of her in the throne, so he took it, or what? He didn't bother to ask. He shrugged. First, second, still up there. he spoke, his speech not hindered this time. The urge was suppressed for only a few seconds. SUCK MY PRESIDENTIAL COCK, BITCH! he let that one fly without a continuation of another sentence. That one, if he was trying to insult her, would be the one she could take offense to. He thought it would be funny if she had bent down and done so as well.

We are. There are several wolf packs located here, but we are the only coyote clan. What can you do? she then spoke to him. Wolves... I'll go with Inferni. he did not let any emotion pass his face or lips when he spoke of the wolves, for he had no opinion on them. They were at fault as much as the coyotes for outcasting the boy. He felt the same about everyone. He hated the world. The world hated him. It was a perfect match. Do I need to tell you any-FUCKER-thing about me, or am I getting-NYGEH- off scot free or something? he asked, orbs looking up to her own, his sentence cut off by a curse word and then a sound from his throat. God he hated how short he was. Everytime he looked at her, he felt like a fucking midget. It probably because he was.

[/html]
[html]
Waaargh. We had a nice rhythm going, sorry. >_<

The hybrid nodded, having no opinion of her own rank. She had earned her way back here, she imagined, and the silvery canine was most comfortable in the subleader rank. She had enjoyed being an Aquila, no doubt about that, but Kaena Lykoi was not leadership material. She had her two chances; there was no time for a third. The hybrid woman would not put the coyote clan in jeopardy again by attempting to lead it. She was not a leader; she knew that much. Her place was by someone else's side, acting as their buffer—Gabriel or Zarah, it mattered not. She liked being where she was, and she was somewhat upset that she had allowed herself to slack off over the past month. Thankfully, there hadn't been much going on in Inferni's life lately, so it wasn't as if she had missed out on too much. A grin cracked at her coal lips at this explosion. "I like that one. Maybe I'll use it for myself," she said, her own lame attempt at a joke.

He didn't seem to have anything more to say about wolves, which didn't register either way for Kaena. Some of them hated wolves more than others; Kaena was on the heavier end of that spectrum, for certain. Tilting her head to the side, she shrugged, rephrasing the question. "Do you have any skills? In return for your housing, you pull your weight in the clan," the coyote explained. "Any plans for how you'll accomplish that?" she questioned. It was good—she hadn't thought of Haku or anything bad since she'd stumbled on this canine. Maybe getting her mind off of it was the best method of forgetting, after all. The hybrid woman had plenty of time to wallow over what had happened, and replaying it in her head over and over again certainly hadn't helped any. Maybe interaction was the proper medicine for her soul, after all.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: It's cool. <3 500+

I like that one. Maybe I'll use it for myself. she let a small joke slide past her lips, and with that one, Cotl let out a small chuckle. He couldn't help but chuckle at her pathetic attempt to turn his disabilities into a joke. It had been one of the first he had heard though, and it was rather charming of her to actually let something like that pass her lips. Normally, it was either them shunning him, or laughing at him. Never trying to laugh with him. You'd probably get an -NYEH- awesome response. he spoke, a sound from his maw interrupting instead of a profanity. Bi toned eyes were still on her. He wondered how old she was for a second. He many years the two had apart. She looked older than him, but he was never good at placing years on another, so he never really liked to guess how old someone was. He let the thought seep from his brain before he listened to her words once again. Do you have any skills? In return for your housing, you pull your weight in the clan, Any plans for how you'll accomplish that? he knew there was something she needed to know. His skills. He shifted his weight onto his right leg, and tapped his left leg against the ground. He crossed his right arm across his chest, and he put his left hand onto his chin, stroking his chin and thinking about what he could do to pull his weight. Ich kann hunt. Trapping, or the traditional way. -BULLSHIT- I play the guitar, drums. Und, Ich kann tattoo, and pierce. -I WILL SKULL FUCK YOU- the male spoke, nodding his head lightly, his audits flicking back and forth, a small piece of profanity that if taken seriously, could be true about the male. He hadn't skull fucked anyone before, but he probably would if he had the chance. He wouldn't put it past himself.

He was trying to think of what else he was good at. Should he tell her that he could sing? He thought about it and then decided against it. He was a good singer, perhaps one of the best, but his lyrics would always be interrupted with the random sounds and profanity that would slip from his lips. Ich kann dance. Undd...Ich kann...-FUCK- he did have a point, he could fuck. But that's not what he meant. Maul things... he finally added, his left hand petting back his semi-spiked hair that was short and groomed back to small curled spikes. He then crossed both of his arms across his chest, his shoulders again doing their routine of tensing back, rolling, and then relaxing before he rested his arms against his chest. I'm also not slow. Ich kann run faster then most of my family. he spoke, a clearing of his voice again happening. You had to take into consideration that his family was half coyote and half dog. He wasn't the fastest on the dog side, because they happened to be smaller than he, but he was faster than his father and his cousins on his father's side.

[/html]
Heeeey. I am going to officially accept you as Cotl for right now, but I can't reply to our thread, probably not until some point tomorrow. D: I am @___@ from not sleeping + jury duty. We can keep it going to a kind of showing-you-around type of thread if you'd like, or we can tack that or another OOC ending on and end it, either way is fine. But I didn't to make you wait, let you get started posting and all that now. So... you can start posting elsewhere for now! PM me if you don't want to continue the thread, otherwise I'll probably get a reply up tomorrow. Big Grin

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your
profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up . Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... table1.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">     Whee, I am no longer crazy from sleep deprivation. Big Grin And I lurve your avatar. And awwwww, someone should totes introduce Cotl to like, screaming heavy death metal, where his bouts profanity would be quite acceptable and cheered by the fans. ;D

The hybrid woman could certainly agree with that—both from the odd use of the word presidential, which was somewhat appropriate, though in her case it might be vice presidential, and the reference to a woman having a cock. It would give her enemies pause, at least, and she wondered what the reaction would be to seeing her shout that. Weaker-kneed enemies would probably run screaming just at the words—the prospect of fighting a crazy opponent wasn't exactly appetizing to most.

The lead-furred Centurion listened with clear interest as the canine continued to speak, his accent diverting into a language she did not know but could still understand well enough, given the context and the placement of the English words between. Trapping was an interesting skill; the hybrid woman did not know many who excelled at that form of hunting, adopted from the humans. More interesting than that, though, was his ability to tattoo—and pierce. Here clear interest sparkled in her sole eye, and her coal-dipped ears pricked forward in interest, one whole and one tattered to bits.

"Tattooing?" the hybrid repeated, tilting her head to the side. "I am a novice at tattooing. Maybe you could show me a few things?" the coyote asked, eager to expand her skill. The hybrid woman was not particularly artistic; she could hardly expect to develop the skill for design, but copying others' work, pictures and especially the Chaos star that blazed on the skin of many Lykoi family members—that was well within her skill level. "I think you'll make a good addition to the clan. For now you'll be a Tirones, our subordinate rank," the hybrid explained, smiling again. It looked, for the first time, to be a genuine smile—being here and interacting with this canine had lifted her mood somewhat, and she was quite glad for that.

[/html]
[html]
OOC: Haa, if he could find some cds(and a working stereo-like that'll ever happen), or some books with the tabs, and lyrics he'd probably be able to introduce himself xDD +

Tattooing? I am a novice at tattooing. Maybe you could show me a few things? she asked him, showing very much interest in the subject. Cotl had been doing tattooing for atleast half of his life by now, since he had nothing else to do while stuck in the den. He would have someone come in everyday for have a tattoo done. Weither it was a new member of the clan, or be a regular, coming back for another piece of artwork from Cotl Van Ulrich. His tail wagged gently since the two had found something that they could relate to.
Ha, I could do so. -NYEH- For the right price. he spoke, licking his lips. What this meant was a secret to everyone really. For the right price he'd do just about anything you wanted him to. There just always had to be something in it for himself. I lost my Tattooing gun on the ship coming over here though. Ya'll have a -FUCK FACE- city around here? he asked, he did not know much about this place, so he might as well try and find the closest city to go "shopping". Maybe he could take her with him. It could be a bonding trip for the two or something. Did I really just think about that? the male mentally growled to himself. Sometimes he couldn't help that helpless pup inside of him that just wanted a friend. His tail stiffened again as he caught it wagging.

I think you'll make a good addition to the clan. For now you'll be a Tirones, our subordinate rank. she spoke on. Thanks, Kaena. his accented voice finally spoke her name for the first time. The way it bounced off his tongue, he was surprised about how nice it sounded with his accent. He furrowed his brows and mouthed her name again, imagining the sound once again without making a sound. He turned his head away from her for a moment. I'm going to have to get my shit from the -FORNICATION- cave that I've been staying in. I'll do that later though. he spoke this sentence more to himself than to her, reminding himself that he had to get his bag and guitar from that cave. But would you mind showing me -SHITHEAD- around first? he asked, his cold orbs focused back on her.

[/html]
[html]
     Slooowsie. Apologies. <3 They could go poke around the mansion? It doesn't have power or anything like that, but maybe they could find some music books? :o And I assumed Cotl started walking with Kae when she turned to walk away, hope that's alright—PM me please if you'd rather not.

The word price threw the hybrid for a loop; she had no experience in commerce of any sort, whether it was the type that involved currency or barter, and the perplexed look on her face was evidence enough of this to her company until he continued to speak, realization dawning on the hybrid. The confusion evaporated from her scarred features in an instant. Of course; how could one teach without the proper materials to do so? The coyote nodded her head, and spoke herself. "Halifax isn't too far. Uh, maybe we could go there later or something," she said, still not entirely comfortable with the idea of returning to the city, not after what had happened with Haku there.

"I have a gun," the hybrid said, tilting her head to the side. "Don't hardly use it except to throw this on my family's skin," the coyote admitted, her silvery fingers tapping the crimson chaos star affixed to her chest as she spoke. "If you're careful enough with it you can borrow it," the hybrid added, eager to make the new Tirones feel at home in the clan and increase her own proficiency in an area that she took great interest in.

Most of Kaena's bodily modification had not come voluntarily, but indeed, the hybrid thought of her scars as the prettiest form of modification. They were evidence of her history and what she had suffered through, worth far more to her than any pretty design picked from a book. Still, the star she had affixed the star to many of them, and each incidence was quite meaningful to the coyote woman. The lead-furred canine nodded her head, not realizing that Cotl had lived in this area prior to stumbling on Inferni. That was an oddity; they usually came from afar.

It hadn't taken Kae long to grow accustomed to his manner of speaking, interlacing his words with sharp syllalbles of profanity. It startled her on occasion, still, but in the midst of these last few sentences it hardly registered on her mind, her brain acknowledging it about as much as one might realize another cleared his or her throat in the midst of speech. "Sure. We aren't too far from the forest, we'll head that way first," the coyote said. She had nothing better to do, and it was helping her to interact with this canine. Haku hadn't even prowled across her thoughts since Cotl had mentioned the city and she'd responded. The coyote turned, walking at a rather slow, meandering pace.

The smaller canine stepped into the coyote territory and followed at the hybrid woman's side. The coyote woman paused a moment or two, collecting her head together for a moment. "You ever lived in a clan or a pack or anything before?" the hybrid questioned. She'd caught the mention of the sea; did this mean that canine was from that more civilized section of the world? That was an intriguing idea to the silvery canine, who glanced at the tawny-furred canine as she walked, her ear turned to catch his answer.

Table by Mel
[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: It's cool <3 and yeah the mansion would be awesome to explore. He might steal a room from there as well.

Halifax isn't too far. Uh, maybe we could go there later or something spoke the maiden a few a few moments of confusion appeared on her features. One could only wonder what she was confused about. Audits pulled one on her, and the other down again as he let confusion enter his own mind. Though he too let the look dissipate from his face as she spoke to him. He nodded his head. Hopefully we'd be able to score one. he spoke, shrugging his shoulders. Like me -FUCKING CUNT- that much, eh? he asked, offering the feo a joke, just to show that he could be somewhat sociable. He was just slightly more brutal then some of the others. Plus he figured he had to be on the good side of the leaders. He always found himself more approachable when it came to the leaders of the clan. Just because they treated the male with respect, while some of the members would be sour about the male. It was always good to suck up to the leaders. That was the end of that. I have a gun, Don't hardly use it except to throw this on my family's skin she spoke, pointing to the ink on her chest. He looked at it from afar, not too sure about being too close to the female just yet.

If you're careful enough with it you can borrow it. she spoke, he held his hand up. Bitte, You think I don't know how to use it?-SCHEISS- I've been doing this all my life. he spoke, making the 'pfft' sound after he spoke, the German accented male letting a chuckle fall from his lips. Sure. We aren't too far from the forest, we'll head that way first she then spoke. He nodded his head lightly as the feo turned and started to walk away. Sounds gut. he spoke as he followed. He didn't like walking behind her though, so he was quick to match her own pace. He did notice her slowed pace though, probably not walking normal pace because that would require him to have to take two steps for her one step. The two walked together, their paces matching. You ever lived in a clan or a pack or anything before? she asked, and he gave her an involuntary grunt before opening his maw to speak. Ja, Back in Deutschland. he spoke, actually only speaking one word of English in the sentence, for he often did so in conversations simply because some words sounded the same in English, and not only that, but the fact that he had learned the two languages at the same time, and often would mix his English with German and vice versa.

They locked me away. Like I was a freak.-DAMNED ZOMBIEFIED RABBIT FETUS FUCKING EATING YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF - the male growled lightly, slightly annoyed that he had to think about it that way, but the male couldn't help it. He had always been in the cave, and though he would converse to many clan members, he still hated it because he couldn't leave the den, to go play with the pups, or to recruit new members, or to meet someone completely new on random, unless someone would bring by a new client. Getting out to sunbath was impossible, though when the night rolled around, he was able to run around a trap things without anyone saying anything to him about being out of the den. He would have to be careful not to get caught, and he also had to make sure he had a cover for why there was fresh kill around every day. He merely told the elder who watched him that his brother had brought it by. His brother would always cover for him. His brother was one of the only siblings that did understand, and that did care for him. Marik was his client as well, the boy covered in piercings and tattoos, all done by Cotl himself. Marik was the boy's walking canvas. If Marik hadn't been against leaving Germany, then he would have been easily invited.

[/html]
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_skulls.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Sure! I'll add you to the house list if you'd like. Big Grin So... I would think you can reply once more to this, and they arrive at the house and go inside, and we'll OOCly assume they explored, Cotl picked a spot, and then we can start new thread? Big Grin

The hybrid nodded, nervousness about Halifax and what had happened there present on her mind as always. The silvery woman could not scrub Haku Soul from her mind as she had from her skin; there was simply no doing that. He was seared onto her brain forever, a painful reminder of what had been and what was now. The coyote had hardly ventured outside of Inferni's territory in the past month and change, and she did not know if she would ever feel comfortable doing so again. Maybe going with another wouldn't be so bad; maybe going with Cotl to accompany her was better than trying it alone, but it was too soon to face her demons yet, and the hybrid woman's stomach churned in cold fear at the thought of returning to the cracked asphalt and destroyed concrete just yet. It was too early.

Still, she hardly showed too much external strife safe for looking somewhat distant. Her scars were good for concealing emotion, so long as it was not an emotion too vibrant. There was only so much scar tissue could do for disgusing an emotive canine, which Kaena most certainly was. "Yeah, I'm sure you'll find one there. That's where I got my own," the hybrid said. That seemed like years ago; it was long before Haku had his impact on her. "But I ain't been there in a while, and I'd like to keep it that way for a while. Maybe indefinitely," the coyote said, forcing half of a nervous grin at the man to reassure him—it was most certainly not him. He'd actually made her laugh and smile for real for the first time in a long while, or so it felt to Kaena—in her present state of mind that meant a hell of a lot to the hybrid woman.

Cotl's comment on the longevity of his skill made her smile for real, and her mind latched onto that train of thought, eager to avoid thinking of Haku and the unspeakable thing he'd done to her. "I only ever met two others who knew how to do this kinda stuff, so it's kinda rare over here, I guess," the hybrid said. Misery had given the hybrid her chaos star, and Mattheiu had taught her how to tattoo, though the basic introduction had only given Kaena a primitive knowledge of the art. The hybrid listened with interest as the canine detailed his origins, though she had no idea what Deutchland was or where it was beyond it being over the ocean. The hybrid had virtually no knowledge of geography, though, and it was good enough for her to simply know he came from the other side of the ocean. Further detail would have likely confused her.

He continued, and the hybrid was not incredibly surprised to hear of his treatment. It was easy to see how others could misconstrue his disorder for some kind of deficiency, but as she spoke with him the canine found Cotl to be a rather intelligent individual, and beyond the strange movements and the profanity, there was virtually nothing wrong with him. Of course, Kaena was no stranger to prejudice and hatred; she had experienced it all her life. Wolves were to blame for just about goddamn everything that had gone wrong with her. Gritting her teeth, the hybrid continued onward toward the mansion, the forest slowly rising from the open plains around them, first in the form of longer grasses and then underbrush, sapings and finally, the thick of the forest.

"Don't blame you for leaving them, then," the hybrid commented, deciding it was a perfectly natural reason for departing his birthland. If they treated him in such a manner, perhaps they weren't quite so civilized. "This is the Forest of Nod. Best prey's around this area, especially in the mansion gardens. We'll be there soon," the coyote explained. His trapping style would likely work quite well with the gardens of the D'Neville Mansion. There were many smaller creatures and many dark, overgrown corners in which they liked to hide. Kae knew very little about trapping herself, but if she were to trap, that was where she'd put them, anyway.

[/html]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: adding me to the house list would be cool, as well as this thread ending OOCly with them picking out a room and exploring and such. Yeah, this'll be the last post then xP

Yeah, I'm sure you'll find one there. That's where I got my own, But I ain't been there in a while, and I'd like to keep it that way for a while. Maybe indefinitely. she spoke to him. She seemed nervous about the idea of going to the city, but Cotl shrugged his shoulders if she didn't want to go, then she didn't want to. He wasn't going to force her to go where she didn't want to. Cotl was more than happy to go by himself, and Maybe on the way to there he could score a job or something. He was feeling the need to drive a needle into some flesh. He shrugged the thought off, not bothering to go back to the subject. He let his throat clear once again, before he heard her go back onto the tattooing subject. I only ever met two others who knew how to do this kinda stuff, so it's kinda rare over here, I guess. she spoke. He nodded his head. Then that meant that he should have a lot of jobs to do in the area. He let a small smirk fall on his face. Gut, That means I -NYEH- will get many things for trades. spoke the male, continuing on right alongside his companion.

Don't blame you for leaving them, then, This is the Forest of Nod. Best prey's around this area, especially in the mansion gardens. We'll be there soon. he listened to her words once more and again nodded his head in agreement. Forest of Nod. There's also a mansion in the forest as well since the mansion has a garden. A Mansion. muttered the male as he imagined it. He had seen many in Germany as well as castles so he knew what she was talking about but he was unsure about how big it would be, since there were so many different grades. He guessed he'd have to see when they got there.

OOC Ending:
The two walked along the old road to the Mansion. They arrived and explored. Cotl took the last bedroom on the left side of the hallway on the second floor.

[/html]